JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei-chan - Mata Ashita Jabby (Jabronisaur Tribute)

Author Topic: The Life and Times of Reina and Risa (Ch. 20 7/9) Final  (Read 33240 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: The Life and Times of Reina and Risa (Ch. 17 7/2)
« Reply #120 on: July 07, 2010, 11:23:16 PM »
Ch. 18: The Great Heist, part 1

Reina felt quite exhilarated as she crept quietly through the front door of her former living space, the other members at her back. They had hired a truck and driver to take the furniture and stuff across town to her new apartment, it was just up to them to get it out of the house. Many looked around in awe, as if they had entered a mystical place, the legend of Reina’s Home, such as it was.

“Wow,” Jun Jun breathed, “Tanaka-san’s house.”

Reina rolled her eyes, “Yeah, yeah, I should have just left you out.” Jun pouted at her words, but wisely kept silent. Suddenly, as everyone was quietly exploring, the yankii let out a giggle, “I was thinking,” she revealed at everyone’s questioning looks, “It would be hilarious to clean out the whole house while they’re gone.”

They headed back to Reina’s room to get to work, “Okay, we don’t have any boxes, so we’ll just have to take everything as is.” Risa spoke up, looking to Ai to continue.

“Well, why don’t we four,” she pointed to her, Sayu, Eri and Lin, “work on the closet and the rest of you start carting off the stuff in the room?” Everyone agreed to the plan and got started, the closet crew taking handfuls of hangered outfits and taking them to the truck. Jun opened a drawer on one of the dressers and laughed.

“Even your panties have skulls on them.” she giggled, holding up her find. Before Reina could even find it in her to blush, Risa had smacked the older girl over the back of her head and snatched the little piece of clothing back.

“I’ll thank you not to handle my girlfriend’s unmentionables, Jun.” the bean growled to the chastened girl.

“Ah, right, sorry. Maybe you should take that drawer.” the panda scurried over to hide behind Aika, the younger girl rolling her eyes and gesturing her to help move the couch. Between the eight of them, it didn’t take long to clear out the room and soon, the only thing left was the bed. Amidst the chaos, Reina quietly sat down on the last piece of furniture, observing the bare room.

Risa and Ai exchanged a look, silently communicating to each other, “Alright guys, why don’t we take a break?” The leader suggested, starting to usher the others out of the room.

“Yeah, raid the fridge while you’re at it.” Risa told them, shutting the door behind them after one last meaningful look to her fellow gokkie. Taking a seat next to her lover, the bean placed an arm around her shoulders, “You okay?” she asked softly.

Instead of answer, Reina asked a question of her own, “Do you remember our first kiss after we started dating?”

Deciding to humor her lover, Risa patiently answered, “We were sitting on your couch in here, talking, and then you leaned over and kissed me. As I recall, that was also the first time you initiated a kiss.”

“And the first time you told me you loved me?” Reina continued, looking at the floor.

“Also here, we had been fighting, not long after we started dating. You were going to walk out the door and I was standing behind you. I grabbed you arm and said it, and that I didn’t want to lose you.” The bean gently cupped Reina’s chin, turning her to meet her eyes.

“And the first time we made love?” The yankii whispered, watching a flush rise up from Risa’s collar.

“On this bed.” Risa responded in the same, quiet tone, “You were so gentle and you tasted so good.” Now they were both blushing.

“That’s just a few examples of all the good memories I have here, with you and before you. I’ve lived in this apartment for almost six years and I haven’t seen my room this bare since we moved in. I’m leaving all these memories behind.” Reina explained and Risa nodded in understanding.

“But you still carry those memories with you, here,” she touched the yankii’s temple, “and here.” she rested her hand over Reina’s steadily beating heart. “And we can make new memories in our new home. A new first kiss,” she pressed their lips together, pulling away just enough to breathe her next words against Reina’s lips, “And a new first ‘I love you,’” Another quick peck followed, “we can even have a new first time.” They kissed again, before Risa pulled away with a grin, “We can do that one a few times, if you want.”

Reina laughed and wrapped her arms around Risa’s waist and back to hold her close, their lips coming together passionately. When they finally broke away, they stayed close together, foreheads touching, Risa cupping Reina’s face. They smiled and the bean opened her mouth to say something when the door to the room opened and a young man poked his head inside.

“Um, nee-chan? Why is there a pop idol group trashing our kitchen?” He didn’t seemed surprised at all to catch his sister being intimate with another girl and Reina froze at his appearance, hands still wound around her lover.

“Kyosuke?” She murmured, untangling herself and standing, “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at school.? Wait,” she realized, hands going to her hips, “if you’re cutting class, boy, I’m going to beat you!”

“I’m not skipping, sis,” he hastened to assure her, hands held up in the surrender position, “school is closed today for repairs. Some seniors thought it would be funny to blow up the east wing for senior prank yesterday.” he explained, “How have you been, Niigaki-san?” he asked the still seated girl, smiling pleasantly.

“Oh, uh, I’ve been fine.” she wasn’t expecting the question and returned the pleasantry rather robotically, “How about you? How’re your studies?”

“Oh, they’re good, preparing for college already. I’m still trying to decide on good schools in the area, but I should be fine wherever I choose.” The rather charming teen smiled crookedly, making Risa feel at ease. She had always liked the boy, treating him much like a younger sibling; since she didn’t have a brother of her own, it was an interesting experience.

“Wow, I can’t believe you’re going to college soon, seems like you were just starting high school yesterday. You know, you’re the same age as my sister, maybe you two would get along well.” Risa looked to the side, plotting the possibilities in her head, while Kyosuke laughed sheepishly.

“Um, sis, my birthday’s coming up soon, you know? Are we going to do lunch like always?” He asked hesitantly.

Reina relaxed her arms and smiled brightly at her brother, “You better believe it and I’ll make a scene like I do every year, so be prepared.” It was tradition for her to march into his school at lunchtime on his birthday and drag him out of the classroom theatrically, just to give everyone something to talk about.

“Good, now let me help you guys take this last piece out to the truck.” Kyosuke returned the smile and they got to work again.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I'm back! (And skipping comment replies again, heh, I'm lazy) Enjoy!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: The Life and Times of Reina and Risa (Ch. 18 7/7)
« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2010, 11:32:40 PM »
hey u know homuch chappies u owe??? 5....thats all i will say XD

dang it pretty much seems that everything importiant happened in reina's room XD and is it me or is risa getting more and more posessive over reina? and her brother's so cute~~~ XD and a new tanagaki in the mix?? hm~ XD

hope ur move went well^^
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2010, 11:36:24 PM »
Oh, I owe? What if there's not five chapters left? 8) Maybe I'll write up a sequel with Risa the matchmaker and her exasperated lover. XD

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2010, 11:53:27 PM »
if you're going to end this before 5 chapters, you BETTER end it in a good way!!! XD
btw, that was such a cute chapter~~ I think I wanna see the entire momusu burst into Kyousuke's school  :wub: :D

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #124 on: July 08, 2010, 01:12:09 AM »
Ah nostalgic feelings for them

^ that would be interesting :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #125 on: July 08, 2010, 01:36:23 PM »
Jun finally managed to make it into reina's house! :lol: and see her panties :lol:!

Poor Reina dosn't seem totally happy about leaving but I suppose she can get trough it because of Risa!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2010, 02:27:19 PM »
the legend of Reina’s Home
:lol:

“Yeah, yeah, I should have just left you out.”
Damn  :lol:

“Even your panties have skulls on them.”
OMG  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Risa and Ai exchanged a look, silently communicating to each other
TakaGaki love  :wub: lol

“But you still carry those memories with you, here,” she touched the yankii’s temple, “and here.” she rested her hand over Reina’s steadily beating heart. “And we can make new memories in our new home. A new first kiss,” she pressed their lips together, pulling away just enough to breathe her next words against Reina’s lips, “And a new first ‘I love you,’” Another quick peck followed, “we can even have a new first time.” They kissed again, before Risa pulled away with a grin, “We can do that one a few times, if you want.”
You're very romantic, you know that.?.  :)

“Um, nee-chan? Why is there a pop idol group trashing our kitchen?”

It was tradition for her to march into his school at lunchtime on his birthday and drag him out of the classroom theatrically, just to give everyone something to talk about.
Awww, Me wants to see that   :w00t:

“Good, now let me help you guys take this last piece out to the truck.”
lol I thought he's going to stop Reina  XD Very cool brother  :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: July 09, 2010, 02:56:31 AM »
Ch. 19: The Great Heist, part 2

The next day found the group repeating the process of breaking and entering in a certain home in Yokohama; this time, greeted by two, small females watching tv in the living room. Nervously Risa shuffled in, Reina gripping her hand and the others at her back, to face her mother and sister, curiously staring at her from their places, “Uh, hi.” she started, “I came to get my stuff.”

“I see you brought an army of movers, too.” Her mother stated, standing and walking over to her oldest child. Placing one hand gently on Risa’s shoulder and the other on Reina’s, she smiled, “Let us help too.”

Relieved beyond words, Risa could only nod, blinking back tears as she embraced her mother. Juri got up to join them, throwing her arms around a surprised Reina first, before dragging all four together in a group hug.

If moving went quickly with eight people, it went even faster with ten and soon, once again, the only thing left was the bed. Much like Reina had before, Risa sat down on the edge of the bed and stared around the room, taking in the blank floor space and lack of color.

Sensing the atmosphere, the other musume filed out, except for Ai and Reina, whom sat down on either side of the bean. “Ah, it looks so weird now. You’ve lived here forever.” Ai started bluntly, gaining a chuckle from her longtime friend.

“I would like for you to leave your bed here.” Risa’s mom stated, gaining an inquisitive look from her daughters, “Just in case anything happens and no matter what your father says, you are always welcome here, both of you,” she nodded at Reina, who smiled, “and as such, I want you to have a place to sleep if you ever need to come back here.”

Once again touched, Risa stood and embraced her mother again, choking off a sob. Juri joined the hug and the three Niigaki women stood together. Reina exchanged a glance with Ai, rolling her eyes playfully and gaining a chuckle, in reality, both were glad that this visit had worked out the way it had. Everything seemed a little less bleak now.

()()()()()()()()()()()

Very short this time, but I'm still happy with it.

One more chapter to go before this telling ends, but the story is never over.

@SarangAi - Well, the last part I wrote is short, but I think you might like it.

@kuro-kun - Geez, maybe I need an omake, huh? :lol:

@oddball - Yeah, that's right. :D

@KZ -
You're very romantic, you know that.?.
  :oops: Aw, yeah, I guess i'm just a big softie at heart.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2010, 03:42:03 AM »
ah mama gaki is understanding good thing
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Life and Times of Reina and Risa (Ch. 19 7/8)
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2010, 03:15:26 PM »
Risa's mom is all kinds of cool!

The bit about leaving Risa's bed in her perants house was very moving :cry:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Life and Times of Reina and Risa (Ch. 19 7/8)
« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2010, 08:34:33 PM »
Ch. 20: And they lived.

Reina’s cry echoed in the room, bringing a satisfied smirk to Risa’s face as she crawled up rest against her side. She was constantly amazed by just how sensitive her lover’s sensitive parts were; once she got started, it was easy enough to bring her to multiple peaks. Kind of like now, she thought with an evil grin.

Waiting for Reina to catch her breath, Risa absently played with the yankii’s new necklace, she had gotten a chain to put her engagement ring on and now it rested near the center of her chest. ‘Closer to my heart.’ Reina had told her. The bean had merely moved her ring to her right hand, content enough to show it off.

After a long moment, Reina let out a sigh, arms enclosing around Risa’s waist, “Mmm, it’s so nice not having to keep our voices down.”

“I’m sure our neighbors would appreciate it if we didn’t cut loose,” Risa laughed huskily, “But you know how much I love to make you scream.” she grinned saucily at her yankii’s blush.

Pressing her lips to Risa’s neck, Reina kissed her gently, “This was a great first time.” Her lips trailed downward over the older’s collar bone, giving a nip. They shifted so that Reina could lean over Risa, resting on her forearms on either side of the bean’s torso. Her ring dangled in between Risa’s breasts, the warm metal making a secondary trail down over quivering belly and trembling thighs, finally pausing as it’s owner did.

Risa’s moans and cries filled the room as Reina stroked her flame higher and higher. Finally, fireworks went off and they cuddled together in the aftermath.

()()()()()()()()()

This is it, the end of my telling, the last chapter that I wrote. Geez, I always have trouble ending stories and chapters, so I dunno. When I started this little project, I set out to create a moment in time type story, which is why there is no real closure to the TanaGaki couple. Does Reina ever make up with her mom? Does Risa's dad ever grudgingly accept that his little girl isn't so little anymore? Do they ever go public when they leave Momusu? How does their life together turn out in the future? I don't know, I would like to think they have a happy ending, that they keep their romance fresh and playful and passionate. I would like to think that they squabble over whose turn it is to cook or take out the trash, that they get a house with a white picket fence and a few cats. Maybe they even find a way to have kids and get married. The point is, only time will tell and time is all they have. And maybe they don't live happily ever after, because even normal couples struggle, but they lived.

@kuro-kun - A foot back in the door, so to speak. Maybe from there, she can work out something with her father?

@oddball - Ah thank you very much, I was hoping to have that effect.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The Life and Times of Reina and Risa (Ch. 20 7/9) Final
« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2010, 09:27:19 PM »
^ yeah questions unanswered :)

well I won't say you need to have a definite ending but somehow as long as they end up together
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2010, 09:42:23 PM »
ah~! that's it~? just leave it up to us to find a conclusion?? lol

its a verry good story in the end though and i loved the whole thing~ now~ i must wait again for another epic work from u~
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2010, 02:24:44 AM »
Wow yay great to get an ending to a fic! XD :D This was some nice chapters ^^ Thanks for writing! :w00t: :)

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2010, 03:08:58 AM »
I actually think it's wonderful how you made it a "moment in time" story.
that WAS a pretty sweet ending~ loved it  :wub:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: July 10, 2010, 10:07:17 AM »
Damn I'm kinda sad it's over. Oh well, maybe I'll go read your Guide for the TanaGaki domestic lives :twisted: (speaking of which, will there be an update for that? XD)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 10:13:39 AM by badsaints »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #136 on: July 10, 2010, 02:31:35 PM »
“I see you brought an army of movers, too.”

Very nice mama and sis  :yep:

Reina’s cry echoed in the room, bringing a satisfied smirk to Risa’s face as she crawled up rest against her side
:?   :mon blood:

“Mmm, it’s so nice not having to keep our voices down.”
Damn  :on bleed:

Oh it's over  :O

What I like about this story’s the family involvement, very realistic. And of course the  :drool:  :on_hot:  :on bleed:  :mon blood:  :imdead:  :D

Very awesome  :yep: as expected from a great writer like you  :yep:

Damn I'm kinda sad it's over. Oh well, maybe I'll go read your Guide for the TanaGaki domestic lives :twisted: (speaking of which, will there be an update for that? XD)
Like what baddie said  :D

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2010, 05:14:01 PM »
That was a great climax.......  :drool: Im mean ending  :lol:

good fic, I enjoyed reding it  :twothumbs

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: December 22, 2010, 03:54:18 PM »
one down, roughly 600 more fics to go.

i teared up towards the end. no, i don't say things i don't mean like, lol, when all i'm doing is smirking at the screen. i actually teared up at fluff. god, i'm exhausted.

Pop quiz from a single read-through

My 5 favorite things (over and above the things already commented about) were:-
1) Getting conned into cooking breakfast- man, Risa is so easy
2) Risa/Niigaki Papa interactions: just for the record, i would never have said "do the naughty" to my own dad.
3) niigaki's rare rage- having seen her made-for-tv rages, i can only assume that a real rage would actually make me want to pick her up and cuddle her- right before i start spurting arterial blood from my neck stump where she bit my head off.
4) the penthouse, i approve. GJ, Reina.
5) Risa getting more upset about the strapon surprise being spoilt than by her dad finding it

And this takes the cake- its like out of a Wild West prairie drama, complete with Southern slang:-
“I’ll thank you not to handle my girlfriend’s unmentionables, Jun.” the bean growled to the chastened girl.

Next!

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei-chan - Mata Ashita Jabby (Jabronisaur Tribute)