JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Be My Wife

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Official J-Music Artist Threads / Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Last post by initial on Today at 02:38:55 AM »
new profile pictures.
does EbiMasu have until the end of their contract to continue random projects, or are the girls doing this on their own?
Japanese / Re: Ai Shinozaki
« Last post by ProjectR4 on August 16, 2018, 08:39:10 PM »
Japanese / Re: Nashiko Momotsuki 桃月なしこ
« Last post by GACKT on August 16, 2018, 05:19:33 PM »
The Official AKB48 Girls Forum / PRODUCE 48 - Rumor Dance Cover
« Last post by Ploopy678 on August 16, 2018, 03:44:52 PM »
Hey! I've recently been watching produce 48 and i ended up really liking many of the japanese trainees such as Miyu, Jurina and Sae. Actually just did a dance cover of Rumor, and id really appreciate it if u could check it out!

For people like me who love to know shooting locations for videos, I thinking I have worked out at least one location in Guam where Reina was shooting her early scenes in the "First" video.

Just copy and paste these numbers into Google Maps exactly as they are, comma included:

13.503509, 144.788379

This should take you to a location in Guam called Ypao Beach Park.  You can see the red roofed picnic shelters, and if you drop into streetview you can see the whole location clearly, and even the shower where she takes a shower, which is at 13.504163, 144.788882 (although it might be the other one 50 metres to the west).

Enjoy, if you are into location stuff.  I haven't finished the video yet so maybe there will be other identifiable locations.  I think the whole thing is in Guam though?
H!P Crapola / H!P image videos = determining shooting locations?
« Last post by sayumi_fan on August 16, 2018, 02:28:41 PM »
I'm wondering if anyone has any reliable source for determining the main locations for shooting the various H!P image videos as they are released.  As I watch them, occasionally there is a clue, but because I don't understand Japanese very much I probably miss when the subject says where shooting has been happening some of the time.

Is there any place people sometimes find this information?
Akihabara / Re: What are you reading?
« Last post by muppet on August 16, 2018, 01:08:29 PM »
Midnight in Broad Daylight
(Pamela Rotner Sakamoto)

Okay okay bukiyou taiyou San start another fic!! (But I hope you didn't drop any of your fic... Pls don't drop a journey to her memory)
Okay, so Jurina dream is kibouteki refrain? Sakura one is green flash, paruru one is bokutachi wa tatakawanai, yuria hm.. majisuka gakuen? Or tofu pro wrestler? Renacchi must be her renacchi senbatsu project.
Graduate Plaza / Re: The Nakajima Saki Thread (中島早貴)
« Last post by sayumi_fan on August 16, 2018, 11:14:10 AM »
Wow, blast from the past!

Something made me look back, and I discovered that it was me who started this thread for Nakky, almost 12 years ago.  What a strange feeling to discover this.  I always had a soft spot for her, although in the end somehow Chissaa ended up being my real oshi from C-ute.

So...  one more for the road, and I'm sure to be back here from time to time to worship at Nakky's shrine again!

Pairings YOOOOOO!! / Re: The Crack Pairing/Emerging Pairing Thread
« Last post by muppet on August 16, 2018, 02:37:10 AM »
Kiki and Yumeno

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10