JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speaker Gain Teardrop - Colophon #02 (Kashiwa Daisuke Remix)

Author Topic: [TEAM K] SEXY ~ The Akimoto Sayaka Thread  (Read 536779 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: SEXY ~ The Akimoto Sayaka Thread
« Reply #740 on: October 05, 2010, 04:22:27 PM »
Bigger:

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #741 on: October 07, 2010, 04:59:37 AM »
Translation of Sayaka's article in VOGUE in here: http://www.saeyaka.com/2010/10/sayaka-in-vogue-nippon.html

Special thanx to maliciel for letting me use his scan  :twothumbs

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #742 on: October 09, 2010, 05:44:20 PM »

:shocked:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: [TEAM K] SEXY ~ The Akimoto Sayaka Thread
« Reply #743 on: October 11, 2010, 01:14:28 AM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #744 on: October 11, 2010, 08:27:49 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #745 on: October 12, 2010, 02:05:21 PM »

My post #35,000 is dedicated to Sayaka Akimoto!

Sayaka is one of the most underrated members despite being ridiculously talented. AKB48 is full of talented members but what makes Sayaka amazing is that she is good at everything. So, my post #35,000 is a tribute to Sayaka's epic awesomeness!

1. She's drop dead gorgeous

Let's put it this way: Sayaka is a woman while the other AKB48-members are girls. However, she's still underappreciated looks wise because Japan is all about "kawaii". It's a shame because Sayaka is truly one of the most beautiful celebrities in the game right now.

2. Singing

AKB48 isn't known for having strong vocalists and that's why fans should appreaciate every girl with above average vocals. Sayaka is one of the best singers in AKB48 and she's definitely good enough to become a solo artist.

3. Dancing

Team K has always been known for great dancers and Sayaka is one of the biggest reasons for that. Her dancing is always smooth yet powerful and she's always very passionate on stage.

4. Sayaka appeals to both men & women

Almost all idols can be divided into two categories: the masculine idols who mainly have female fans (e.g. Hitomi Yoshizawa, Yuuka Nakanishi) and feminine idols who are loved by male fans. Sayaka doesn't belong in either of those categories as she is both a masculine tomboy and a super sexy babe. AKB48 has very few members who truly appeal to both genders and Sayaka is definitely one of them.

5. Leadership

Sayaka is a natural born leader: she's confident, strong, passionate and she hates losing. If Sayaka was a hockey player she would be Mark Messier, a Captain with a capital C.

6. Sayaka's super athletic

Track & field sports, basketball, martial arts... Sayaka can do it all.

7. Fashion sense

Just being sexy ain't enough, you have to have clothes that match the looks. Fortunately Sayaka's wardrobe is full of stylish clothes and she always looks gorgeous.

8. Universal appeal

Let's face it: most foreign AKB48-fans are japanophiles who prefer Japanese women in general. However, I'm willing to bet that most people would pick Sayaka if you asked some random Americans or Europeans who is the most attractive AKB48-member. If AKB48 really wants to take over the whole world, they need Sayaka.

9. She kicks ass, literally.

Sayaka has a black belt in aikido which means that she can literally kick your favorite member's ass. How fucking awesome is that?!

10. English skills

Sayaka is one of the very few Japanese idols who can speak decent English. And that is pretty damn impressive.

11. Sayaka's smart

Dumb idols are always entertaining but every man wants a girl who has both the looks and the smarts.

12. Acting

Most idols can't act for shit but Sayaka's performance in Majisuka Gakuen was quite impressive. She definitely has potential to become one of the best acting idols.

13. The sexiest abs ever

'Nuff said :drool:

14. She's funny

People often say that Sayaka is too serious but in reality she's actually one of the funniest members. Sayaka's comedic timing is impeccable and she always provides hilarious moments on TV-shows.

15. She's fucking badass

Last but not least... Sayaka is fucking badass 8)

The bottom line is that Sayaka is such an awesome idol that she deserves to be more popular and she should always be in Senbatsu. Mad props to everybody who supports and pimps Sayaka! She truly deserves all your support :)

All Hail Queen Sayaka! :bow:

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #746 on: October 12, 2010, 06:37:00 PM »
Amen, brother.

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #747 on: October 13, 2010, 02:00:07 AM »
Masa, you're my hero!  :theking

All Hail Queen Sayaka! :bow:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #748 on: October 13, 2010, 05:28:27 AM »
^ what they said  :twothumbs

actually, masa was spot-on with each description...  :thumbsup

Offline sugartrick

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #749 on: October 13, 2010, 11:20:04 AM »
queen sayaka :bow: :heart:

that was my favorite post in this whole forum so far 8]

the p o w e r of 9 ♥

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #750 on: October 13, 2010, 05:49:32 PM »
Congrats, Masa.  Great post.  :yep:

Offline jajajajja

• Banned

Offline Ichigo_Pantsu

• "The Penetrator"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a lover not a fighter!
« Reply #752 on: October 13, 2010, 06:02:37 PM »
from what movie/drama is that? the one where she holds a gun

Offline jajajajja

• Banned
« Reply #753 on: October 13, 2010, 06:18:36 PM »
The idol career of this girl is dead she is dating a 56 old man ughhh disgusting

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #754 on: October 13, 2010, 07:26:38 PM »
The idol career of this girl is dead she is dating a 56 old man ughhh disgusting
No dating going on: it was work related and she made a short comment already on her blog.
More to follow in a next radio-ep.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #755 on: October 13, 2010, 07:34:26 PM »

There's also some newspapers on the stand in the grocery store about a woman who was abducted and had alien babies. Must be true right?

All these pics show is an old guy leaving and entering her house. Kikuchi Ayaka made the travesty of taking purikura with :shilivid: OMG BOYS :shilivid: and they let her back in. There's no solid validity to this and nothing is going to happen other than one small statement.

Seriously, people need to calm down about this stuff. This isn't 2001, no one's going to be fired and it's not worthy of the rage-filled reaction I've seen elsewhere.

Offline jajajajja

• Banned
« Reply #756 on: October 13, 2010, 08:00:11 PM »
No dating going on: it was work related and she made a short comment already on her blog.
More to follow in a next radio-ep.

hahaha and you still believe in papa noel??' how naive of you, that old guy already screw that girl.

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #757 on: October 13, 2010, 08:20:38 PM »
^
you are mad ^^

Offline bamboobranch

• Member+
« Reply #758 on: October 13, 2010, 08:44:33 PM »
^
^ he just has too much time in his hand
register a new nick just to post that XDD

from what movie/drama is that? the one where she holds a gun
Super Gore Girl

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #759 on: October 14, 2010, 01:06:11 AM »
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/101014/gna1010140506000-n1.htm

Weekly magazine “Shukan Bunshun” reported on October 14th that multi-creator Hiroi Ouji (56), visited the apartment of AKB48 member Akimoto Sayaka on the 9th, and stayed overnight.

According to the magazine, Hiroi visited her house 30 minutes after she came back home. After Sayaka’s roommate (another AKB48 member) left the house the next day, Sayaka and Hiroi were seen coming out of the apartment, albeit separately. “Shukan Bunshun” asserts that Hiroi visited Sayaka’s apartment on the 7th as well.

Known as the creator of the hit games, “Tengai Makyou” and “Sakura Taisen”, Hiroi Ouji also produced the musical “AKB Kagekidan”. The scandal lies in the fact that Sayaka starred in the AKB48 musical, leading many to speculate if she landed the part in an honest manner.

To tackle this report, Sayaka wrote in her blog, “I’m sorry to make all of you worried. Mr. Hiroi is like an acting teacher to me, and he is also a stage director who I respect.  Since he is even older than my father, I did not expect for this kind of thing would happen. I’m sorry.”  She also wrote that she will discuss the issue personally on radio show “AKB48 no all night Nippon”, scheduled for broadcast for the 15th.

Hiroi, on the other hand, responded through an interview with Sanspo. He admitted it was true that he stayed there overnight, but they were just watching a movie together. Hiroi asserted said their relationship does not extend past “teacher and pupil”, and there is no way it could ever be love.
http://ameblo.jp/akimoto100323/entry-10675918023.html

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speaker Gain Teardrop - Colophon #02 (Kashiwa Daisuke Remix)