Becky lookin' good in a new CM for NKSG. :shocked:

What!? Are these girls picking on poor Becky? :panic:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Becky
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 11:26:28 PM »
Becky♪♯ holds her first surprise graduation live

On March 5th, Becky♪♯ held a surprise live during a graduation ceremony at Tachibana Gakuen High School in Kanagawa.

Becky♪♯ has always dreamed of holding a graduation live because she wanted to congratulate the graduates in person by delivering her music to them. Until now, she wasn’t able to hold one due to her busy schedule. However this year, Becky♪♯ was able to hold a graduation live at her manager’s alma mater after making multiple requests.

After handing out the diploma to the students, the principal introduced Becky♪♯ saying, “I have a gift that I’ve kept a secret from everyone. I want you to spread your wings unto tomorrow by receiving energy from this person.” Becky♪♯ made an appearance to the intro of “Kaze no Shirabe“, and sang “Yaruki Switch” and “Toki no Naka ni” for the 252 high school graduates.

Becky♪♯ called out to the graduates, “Everyone, congratulations on graduating! I hope wonderful paths will open up to you.”

Footage from this graduation live will be revealed through Becky♪♯’s official YouTube channel on March 17th.

Oricon

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2012, 02:35:35 AM »

Hmmmm, once again a B-Day but don't know whose it is? :?
Ooooh, looks like the person to ベッキー's right knows who's one year older today. :doh:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 08:30:59 PM »

Here's one of the songs ベッキー sung at the graduation ceremony at Tachibana Gakuen High School in Kanagawa that is explained more 2 posts up. :?

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 01:50:07 AM »

New CM from Becky. :?

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2012, 07:15:32 PM »
Becky♪♯ to release new single, “Yaruki Switch”

Becky♪♯ has announced that she will be releasing her new single, “Yaruki Switch“, on June 2nd!

“Yaruki Switch” is Becky♪♯ first single in about a year, and it’s currently being used as the CM song for the jewelry brand GEMCEREY.

Alongside the title track, the single will contain 3 other songs including the CM song for ‘Megane Ichiba‘ called “Harukaze Love Letter” and the CM song for ‘Taishukan Shoten‘ titled “15 ~Spring Flag~“. It will also include “Shiawase no Kaban“, which was featured on NHK’s ‘Minna no Uta‘.

Both “Yaruki Switch” and “Harukaze Love Letter” were produced by JIN. Meanwhile, “15 ~Spring Flag~” was produced by agehasprings, and written and composed by Base Ball Bear’s Koide Yusuke.

Natalie

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2012, 10:12:15 PM »
ベッキー in a new CM for ZEROGRA. :O

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2012, 10:07:34 PM »
Becky♪♯ holds release event for “Yaruki Switch”

On June 26th, singer Becky♪♯ held a release event for her new single, “Yaruki Switch“, in front of Tokyo Tower.

Becky♪♯, who is always full of energy, showed a change of attitude saying, “I was aiming for 120 points, but right now, I’m okay with 80 points. I decided to take a break.” She also shared that she goes on off mode “the moment I get home“, and made the crowd laugh saying,  It’s really bad. I can’t show it to anybody.”

To replicate the jacket cover for the single, an adult lion appeared on stage. Becky♪♯ exclaimed, “Cute! Aslan!” She continued, “It’s my first time seeing a lion this big! I want to hug it, but the people around me told me no.”

During the event, Becky♪♯ sang her new song, “Yaruki Switch”, and its coupling track, “Haru Kaze Love Letter“.

Oricon

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2012, 01:43:54 AM »
ベッキー♪# on TV singing a shortened version of her new single “Yaruki Switch”. :huhuh

Here's the whole song though it's not a PV, sounds like a good rockin' song. :)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2012, 06:45:26 AM »
Becky in a new CM for Suntory. :shocked

Older video of Becky but recently uploaded, it's a good one of her when she was 15 and takes a stab at singing. :O

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2012, 10:54:40 AM »
Becky is a great interviewer, but in this clip we get to see:

1) Becky shitfaced (drunk)

2) Becky doing her best Takamina monomane

3) Becky gettting just a little help during a jump

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2012, 07:35:04 PM »

Becky yesterday as a presenter at the "The 2012 Suntory Cocktail Cocktail Competition Awards." :?

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2012, 02:44:22 AM »
Becky♪♯ becomes a professor at her alma mater for one day

On December 12th, Becky♪♯ became a professor for a day at her alma mater Asia University to commemorate the release of her new song, “MY FRIEND ~Arigatou~“.

Becky♪♯, who graduated from the Department of Business Administration back in 2006, greeted, “Hello, I’m your senpai!” In front of 700 students, she said, “When I was a student, I never saw this many students gather into this classroom. It’s a nice view.”

After singing her new song, Becky♪♯ held a special lecture and gave some love advice. “I still meet with my friends from college, and I also had a fateful encounter at Asia University,” she confessed. She continued to share, “I fell in love at this campus. He had a determined dream and was in the same grade.”

Becky♪♯ also revealed that this year, she took her first holiday in 8 years, “Using my day off, I went to get voice training in America.”

Sanspo

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2013, 02:58:04 AM »
Becky in a lively CM for Sumakon (it's a short version of saying 'Smart Wedding'), the wedding company.

You can see a nice 'Making of' clip on the スマ婚 website:

http://smakon.com/tvcm/

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2013, 06:02:51 AM »
Becky's all over this recent SMAPxSMAP episode. First she and Rola are the guests on the BistroSMAP segment, then there's a bit featuring her younger sister, who has apparently made quite the name for herself as an urban/hip-hop dancer in the states (there's a clip that they show that shows that she's apparently even appeared in a Katy Perry video).

SMAP×SMAP - 13.02.18—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2013, 03:58:41 AM »
Another look at Becky's younger sister Jessica:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2013, 01:53:15 AM »
Becky♪♯ appears at event for book and DVD release

On March 31, singer Becky♪♯ (29) appeared at a commemorative sales and handshake event for her book “Yume no Onshoku~music life” and her DVD “MUSIC STORY ♪♯~BestClips&Document” at the Kinokuniya Bookstore – Shinjuku in Tokyo.

This book is her first ever autobiographical work as “Becky♪♯”, and it includes details about her family, love life, and more.  She appeared shy as she stated, “This is the first time I have exposed certain things about myself.  I am a bit embarrassed.” Her DVD was recorded over the course of half a year and it follows her closely.  She said, “Because I have not cut my hair since I debuted as a singer, you will see how a person’s hair grows (in the DVD).”

She celebrated her 29th birthday on March 6 and she declared, “I want to be 30 as soon as possible!  I think there are some good things waiting for me.”  When asked about marriage, she stated, “I didn’t really have thoughts about marriage while I’m in my twenties,” and followed up with, “while working, I met with a fortune-teller, who told me many times that I will marry when I’m 32.  Thinking that people’s fates are already set up like that, it somewhat made me depressed about my future marriage.”

Sanspo

Offline mfnp

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2013, 06:54:01 PM »
I saw in a website a new single of this girl...
"Time to go!", I think  :P
She's so cute  XD

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fra-foa - Tsuki to Sabaku