JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tiny-G - Tiny-G

Author Topic: [MG2] The Episode 7 Discussion Thread - "For whose sake do you fight?"  (Read 9693 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
The Episode 7 Discussion Thread

« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 11:03:55 AM by BarrieV »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
I didn't like the fight, because they both didn't have any reason to fight.
Or maybe that's the underlying theme to the ep, to understand why to fight.

Looks like next episode is when all the crazy starts. :w00t:

Offline bamboobranch

• Member+
^ Choukoku has a reason to fight

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
I get what you mean. And Center was defending MJ. That's what the title of this episode referred to. :)
I meant for the story progress and character growth. But maybe it'll have more impact than what's shown right now.

Offline sunc

i see torigoya and sado :deco:
 and i thought Takamina wasn't going to appear at this season at all...not that it matters anyway LOL

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
The fight was.. alright, I guess. Somewhat expected this kind of outcome, though I thought Otabe would come interrupt it. Would have liked to see the relationship with Center and Chokoku becoming a student/mentor type thing but that's not gonna happen. Looks like a real fight between Otabe and Center next episode? Also Torigoya and Sado awwww yeaahhh

The best part of every episode so far is the preview of the next :lol:

Takamina ohhhhh yeeeaaaahhhh
Wonder who it is... New character? or Minami faked her death, went through accelerated criminal justice courses and finished with top honors to get the position at 18 years old.

This episode gets a 9 simply because of Takamina's short appearance as a baller police detective.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
This episode gets a 9 simply because of Takamina's short appearance as a baller police detective.

This x 9001.

Detective Takamina... I think I'm in love  :lol:

Offline Rayle

• Member+
I just can't...Nezumi's wiggling eyebrows.  :rofl:  XD :rofl:  XD :rofl:

I suspected the Nezumi came from a money background. Subs will show whether it's a neglected upbringing or a harsh one.

Center's character development was to be expected.

So over the Gekikara storyline. Needs more piano crushing. You know what, this whole Gekikara storyline just needs to be crushed under a piano.

Hopefully Shaku isn't done developing either and will become a real terror to succeed Torigoya's spot as the unlikely queen. The preview seems promising on that front.

First time I didn't hate Team Fondue! The Akicha replacement was too cute being all "effff, no open stalls. awwww"
And return of Hormone!  :jphip: Albeit in emo form, dnw. Needs more Hormone banter, that's what made them so great as characters in the first place. Hopefully they beat Team Fondue next ep too, since they're actual Yankiis to Fondue's posing.

Lol I don't even with Takamina's character. This plot is so fucking stupid.  :lol:

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
Kyah! for the new epi!  XD

-Choukoku needs money so she betrayed Majijyo  :huhuh
-Minami's sudden and unexpected appearance as a Deka?  :shocked (seriously? maybe she survive and has amnesia or something ;))
-Jurina's still with Nezumi (kyah for d confession again  XD)
-Jurina's fight with Choukoku is...well, nice. Center got a beating (I'm on her side though, unexpectedly)
-And Gekikara admitting she was scared and doesn't want to die....shinjirarenai  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

For the next epi:  :roll:
-Sado and Torigoya together.....Kyah!  :inlove:
-Yuko-senpai?  :?

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Totally guessing. But I'm pretty sure the overlord in the seat for the preview is Black now.
Not because the other 4 queens are all returning, leaving her (and daruma) the only 'major' characters not back yet. One of the few past characters that can naturally fit the role. Or even because she had long black hair.
But a more scientific approach of playing her voice in the preview, right next to yukirin's voice in the mobile flash thingy in the recent episode of Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku... ahem. :nervous

Good thing if it is true, Shibuya needs all the help she can get to take down Rappapa and Acchan.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Man this was a boring episode. A lot of show start and end strong so the middle episodes are a bit 'so-so.'

- +1 on mayu's acting, it's getting laughable  :nervous
- I was just thinking how Sayaka could kick the living crap out of Jurina in real life. The fight started out pretty realistic.
- Emo gekikara wtf. Not sure if want.
- Sado, Torigoya and Yuk(o/a/i/) coming back next week... also not sure if want. If they turn out to be stronger than the other characters, the whole season so far has been irrelevant  :lol:

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
I pray that Takamina Deka is not a long lost twin sister. Having 3 Yukos is enough for that.  :smhid

Please don't tell me Maeda will freak when the both of them meet.

I don't like emo Team Hormone. Hope they get better after beating up Team Fondue.

Yay for the return of Sado and Torigoya!!  :twothumbs

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
I'm thinking TakaDeka has nothing to do with Minami and just happens to look like her. Maeda will definitely freak out when they meet, though. Here's hoping that she runs into TakaDeka and Yuka/i at the same time  :lol:

Offline +u+u

• Member+
Chokoku~ Sayaka~  :inlove:
I loved the fight 'cos Sayaka was kicking Jurina's ass and looking so kewl  :twisted: I wish to see more Chokoku later...
Takamina got another role? Mmkay, good for her XD

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Just hoping Black will return too since every last Rappappa already made appearance. It's still episode 8 next week, right? Still got 4 episode left. :inlove:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Totally guessing. But I'm pretty sure the overlord in the seat for the preview is Black now.
Not because the other 4 queens are all returning, leaving her (and daruma) the only 'major' characters not back yet. One of the few past characters that can naturally fit the role. Or even because she had long black hair.
But a more scientific approach of playing her voice in the preview, right next to yukirin's voice in the mobile flash thingy in the recent episode of Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku... ahem. :nervous
You forgot to say that you're wishing for some white-coat-megane-Yukirin. :) ...Or was that my own thoughts? :panic: XD

Interesting how they didn't give Takamina's character one of those cut-in introductions like all the other characters..

Offline kicklater

takamina get new roles  :w00t:
what if acchan met takamina?
whether acchan would recognize takamina as friends during junior high school?

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tiny-G - Tiny-G