JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Sorry Heart ~Tears~

Author Topic: My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)  (Read 39572 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)
« on: April 07, 2013, 06:29:59 PM »
I created this fanfic for ONE reason and ONE reason alone.

:ptam-wub: Akimoto Sayaka's graduation!!! :ptam-hbk:

It just kills me inside to see such an amazing girl like her leave :cry:
So, I decided to write this.

:farofflook: :gyaaah: :pleeease: Enjoy! *I'm going to cry now...!* :on speedy: :on blackhole: :on cloudeye:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My eternal blue rose

Chapter 1-The promise of an eternal rose

Sae's POV

It was basically any other day for me. At least, since I was transferred.

I remember that day clearly. When we were all performing together, all as one. Then, we had the biggest group shuffle in history. Takamina as General Director, Rabutan moving to HKT, and Akicha and Harugon transferring to Jakarta. But, I was devastated when my name was called out that way.

"Miyazawa Sae. Transfer to Shanghai(SNH)48."

"Eh?! Eh? EEEEEEEEEEEHHH?!?!?!?! Uso!!!"
I heard someone scream.

I didn't really care, it was my decision to transfer. But, I still cried, and I wasn't alone. Yukirin, Tomo~mi, and Suzuki Mariya cried, even though she was going with me. But, the one who I thought cried the most, who'd miss me the most, who would grieve and wait for me every second of every day...

...was Sayaka.

After the concert ended, I searched for her everywhere. She wasn't in the practice room or any of the restrooms, so my last choice was the dressing room. I bang on the door and call for her name. Since there was no answer, I open the door to make sure she's there. I saw her plopped down in a chair while staring up at the ceiling. I also saw her cheeks were still wet from her tears.

Authors' note: *This part will now take on from my fanfic "Those innocent eyes"*

"Sayaka?"

She turned and our eyes met. They looked so sad and wet. She gave me a sad smile that only broke my heart to see her like this.

"So, you're really going, huh?"

I nodded. I watched her as she shyly pressed her lips together and got up from her lazy position.

"Don't worry. It's not gonna be forever."

"...I just wanna know why..." she said as she slowly walked towards me. She looks like she's gonna cry again.

Sayaka... Please... Please, don't cry. I don't want to see you sad. Don't shed any more tears. You're beautiful when you cry, but.. you're even MORE beautiful when you smile... When you're happy, laughing... Don't be sad... For my sake, don't cry...

"...I think, for me to improve myself in AKB, I need a challenge. That's why I wanna do this."

She gave me a soft smile, but it only broke my heart more.

"..But..." I could hear myself sniffle a bit and my eyes get watery. I can't hold it. I'm gonna cry... "But... "

Our eyes meet one more time and I could tell she was surprised seeing me like this, slowly breaking down in front of her.

"But...I knew it would be a long... long time *Sniff* b-before I see you guys again."

"Sae..."

I wipe off the tears rolling down my cheek, but they keep coming.

"I-I... *Sniff* I don't wanna leave if it means you'll be sad."

Sayaka patted my shoulder and tried to give me a happy smile. But, I can tell... Behind that smile, there is sadness... I can't stand it. It only makes me more sad.

"Sae, I really AM happy for you..."

Lies... Sayaka, you're lying..!

"Usoda yo!"

I screamed and pushed her away. I can't let her force herself, but I'm unconsciously forcing myself, too.

Sayaka, I'm sorry... I don't want to hurt you... Forgive me...

"I'm telling you the truth...  I wouldn't lie about something like this. Honest..."

"No... You're just saying that to make me feel better..."

I could see her clench her fist and it makes me worry about her more. But, then I saw a sudden change in her facial expression. She had more worry than ever in her eyes. It was soft and sweet. Something cute, and that was rare for Sayaka. She shook her head a few times and hugged me.

"N-no... No. Don't. Don't look at me with those eyes. Not YOUR eyes."

"Eh?"

"Please..." I felt her hold become tighter as her voice started to break a bit and fade back into her sadness and tears.

"Sa-Sayaka?"

I rub my nose a bit and look up at her a bit. Her eyes were shut tight, as she was trying to hold the tears back.

"Don't make those sad, innocent eyes the last thing I see of you before you come back."

I pushed her back a bit and saw her whole face. Her sad smile, her wet cheeks, her sore from crying eyes.

"W-w-what are you talking about?"

"Those innocent eyes of yours... That kind of sad expression...I can't stand seeing you like that."

Eh? Sayaka, you...

This is something I've never heard before. Her TRUE feelings. And, they're for me... For my sake...

"...Surely, you feel the same way, right?"

I don't know what to say. Her honest eyes and her kind voice always overpower me from time to time again, I just can't control myself when I'm around her. I unconsciously bit my lower lip. Then, the unthinkable happen.

Before I knew it, she captured my lips in a sweet, sweet kiss. I could feel every inch of her warmth rush through me and I felt so happy. It was a longing, everlasting kiss. I never want to leave her. I want to stay like this with her forever. As we finally parted for air, we broke down in more tears and held each other close. I softly cried over her shoulder, and she caressed the messy curls in my hair.

"This won't be goodbye, right?"

"....Yeah. *Sniff* Yeah, I promise... *Sniff* I'm not saying goodbye to you... Not now. Not ever."

"...Me neither."

"..I... *Sniff* I love you, Sayaka."

She held my head close to her again and softly kissed my forehead.

"I love you, too, Sae."

A slight smile on my face, I bring her back in for another kiss, to which she made no objection. We kept just like that, forever in our embrace, until we were dismissed and had to leave.

The last day of Team K 6th stage. Also, my last day in Japan for a while. I was allowed to visit a few days, for concerts, the Request Hour, Nama-Uma... But, every day that past, I held my thoughts and feelings for Sayaka in my heart. Now, the biggest part of AKB48 has come. The general elections. I already sent in my application, so has Mariya.

I wonder... if Sayaka's signed up yet...

I check the site to see if Sayaka was up yet. But... her name was nowhere to be found. So, I thought I'd look up on her blog if she's made plans. But, instead, I saw something that shattered my heart to pieces.

"I, Akimoto Sayaka, will graduate from AKB48 without participating in the upcoming Senbatsu general elections."

Eh?

I could feel tears running down my cheeks uncontrollably. I couldn't hear anything but the echo of my cries in the room. Mariya suddenly came in and tried to calm me down, but I wouldn't stop. The room suddenly went black. ...And, I knew no more.

To Be Continued

:heart: Although hearing this news, I will forever cherish Sayaka and support her until the very end. :heart:

:bow: I hope she will go down the road she wants and heads toward a wonderful future! :bow:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 10:19:11 PM by TTLuver497 »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 1
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 06:56:47 PM »
awww this fic is so sweet :heart: :yep:
i dont want sayaka to graduate!! :cry: :banghead:
i will always support her :cathappy:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 07:03:02 PM »
I cry ...  :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sayaka ... Sae ... It's too sad ...  :cry: :cry: :cry:
I don't want Sayaka's graduate! Never!!!  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Forward to the next chapter!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 07:18:17 PM »
All I can say for now is

:twothumbs

Continue this please~

:)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 07:21:33 PM »
Nhyargh Sayaka's graduation announcement caught me off guards  :(

but since it was her decision we have to support her >< 

I want to read more!!

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 11:46:25 PM »
That was a great start to the fic.

I'm saddened to hear about her announcement but in the end she has a lot she can look forward to
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 2
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 10:45:11 PM »

My eternal blue rose

Chapter 2-A saddened, fallen rose

Sayaka's POV
Sae... No, Sae..! Don't...don't leave me... Don't leave me alone... Sae, I'm scared... I can't find you. I need you. I need to hear your voice and see your smile... Please... Sae..! Sae..!!

"Sae!"

I suddenly rose from the bed and held the covers tight. My heart was pounding so fast and I was soaked in my own sweat.

"..It was..just a dream?"

I shook my head a bit and got up. After constant pacing over whether that dream was an omen or just something out of my imagination, I striped off my pajamas and got in the shower. Letting the hot water run down on my hair and body relaxed me, but I couldn't get over my feelings for Sae. I never want to leave her, and I don't want her to leave me.

But, even so... I...

"Ugh!" I literally splashed the water in my face and hit my head on the wall. "Damnit!"

Once I was finished, I got out and wrapped a robe around me while combing out my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and search for some casual clothes for me to put on. Nothing special, just a t-shirt and sweatpants, maybe. Once I put everything on, I was about to close the drawer, when my eye caught something I hadn't seen in years.

A letter. A letter that Sae wrote to me three years ago. It made me remember that day. All of us were writing letters to someone we wanted to show our true feelings to, and Sae, out of everyone, chose me. It made my heart throb, melt, and cry at the same time. I couldn't help but read it, remembering that day.

"To Sayaka...
Four years have passed since AKB was formed, and it will soon be four years since we met for the first time.

In that time, you couldn't communicate your feelings with honesty and even when you felt lonely, you bluffed like a loner but you were crying deep inside. However, the one who thought of the other members more than anyone, and was clumsy about everything was you, Sayaka.

Now I think you've become the one everyone relies on, the one everyone loves, and the one who has to be a part of AKB.
If I had to pick among all the AKB members, the one who was featured the most in 2009, I'd choose you.

In the AKB48 General Election held in July, I ranked 14th.

I saw this election as a personal battle, so I almost didn't feel any emotions like happiness or sadness about the rank. Truthfully, it was an event to confirm both the gratitude I have for the fans who voted for me and the level I am right now. But, when your name was called 12th, I was so happy that my feelings just disappeared and I cried.

In that moment, I felt that not only me but also other members, fans and staff, a lot of people were really moved by you.

The one who supports AKB today is you.
From, your eternal partner, Sae."

The memories flashing in my mind made me cry again, more than I ever did before. But, this was for a completely different reason than last. Sae's words overwhelmed me, because I never met someone like her or have things like that said to me before, and Sae instantly touched my heart. But, now...

Now, it only gave me pain and sadness... I promised Sae we were eternal. We would be happy forever. But, now... I'm leaving. I'm going to leave her all alone. If there's anything I hate more than her leaving me, it's me leaving her.

Throwing the paper down, I walked over and held my arms against the wall. I groaned and placed my head between the one space in between them. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a picture of the two of us together. I remember when we took it. It was right after our first Team K performance. Again, so many memories... I fell to my knees and leaned up against the wall, softly crying into my knees.

Sae... I'm so sorry... I don't want to tell you. It will hurt you if you find out. I wish... I wish we could just run away together. Away from all the sadness, despair, pain... We could be together... Forever... For eternity...

"What have I done..? ...What have I done?"

To Be Continued

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 2
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 11:09:19 PM »
Awww...

It is very sad although I should see a chapter where they fight through the tears, maybe?

Nice setup :twothumbs
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 04:22:52 AM »
awww this chapter is so sad but moving  :cry:
the vid also where sae wrote sayaka the letter was so sweet, sayaka so cute when she cried :heart: :yep:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:

Offline OMGACookie

• The better stories are those that never end
  • The Gemini Paradigm
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 05:36:51 AM »
Ah~~~

I've followed AKB since the beginning and to watch all the 1st gen leave is soo~~~ sad :(

Sigh... Ever since Maeda graduated...  It's never been the same for any of us...

I have to empathize with you in many ways, Sayaka was one of my favorites and to hear the ol' Aikido captain leave following Tomochin's announcement earlier in the year is kind of too much O_O.

Who knows... It'll only be a matter of time before Kojiharu graduates too.... Then the 1st gen will be gone...

Nice start to the fic though, I hope it all works out from here on :')
There is no flower without rain, whence the ground hardens soon after.

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 08:54:39 AM »
I cry again...  :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sayaka no baka! She leave Sae alone!  :cry: :(
Thank you for the update!  :deco:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2013, 05:29:53 AM »
nhyaaaaa so so so  :cry:

Why are you leaving Sae alone then? ><

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 3
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 03:40:17 AM »

My eternal blue rose

Chapter 3-Blue rose's tears

Sae's POV
"I hate you, Sayaka! I hate you! Hate you!!! HATE YOU!!!!"

"Sae... Stop..."

I'm punching her face... Beating her to a pulp... I can't control myself. My arms. My body. My tears. Why can't I stop? I hear Sayaka clearly, but I can't surpass my feelings anymore. Sayaka's just sitting there... Weak and bruised. Her lips are bleeding and she's coughing a lot.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

The light in her eyes are slowly fading... I can't stop... I want to, but my body's rejecting me.

"You hurt me, Sayaka... This is all YOUR fault! YOUR FAULT, SAYAKA!!!"

"...Sa...e..."

"Why don't you just go, Sayaka? Just go! GO!!! GOOOO!!!!!"

My eyes opened and I slowly woke from my sleep. I must of blacked out after I saw Sayaka's blog and I was dreaming. That was such a nightmare. Why was I beating Sayaka senseless like that? I'd never do that to her.

"Sae-chan..."

I looked over to my side and saw Mariya leaning up against the couch. She found me crying and having a meltdown and must have been taking care of me after I fainted.

"You okay?"

"...Y-yeah, Mariya... ugh.. I'm fine... Just a bad dream..."

She gave me a sad smile. She could tell I was dreaming about Sayaka. After seeing a catastrophe I put on, it's easy to tell I'm in pain. I could usually bounce back easy, but this was too much.

Four words:
"Akimoto" "Sayaka" "AKB48" "Graduate"
A combination that caused me so much sadness. I hoped this day would never come. I thought it would be the end of the world when it would happen. But, even though every fiber in my being rejected it, I knew this day would come.

"I need to see her... I need to see Sayaka and make sure she's alright. We need to go back to Japan."

She looked down a bit, clenching her hands together. But, she looked up at me again and nodded.

"I'll call the manager and see what we can do. Just get some rest for now."

"Thanks..."
End of Sae's POV

Sayaka's POV
"...That's right... ..It was me." I recited my lines and read the atmosphere to fit my character perfectly. Recently, my work as an actress has gone way up, and now I'm guest starring in a new NHK drama. "Man, these people must love me," I thought.

"Why, Kanata? Why did you do such a thing like this?"

"'Why,' you ask?! You shouldn't need to ask! As far as I'm concerned, he DESERVES all this! ..I couldn't forgive him... Not after torturing my sister like this..."

"Kana-chan... you knew?"

I look over at the actress and grew more immersed in my character.

"Of course I knew. I knew everything about that retched man! You think something like 'Kataomoi' or 'Enjo Kosai' can pass me without a hinch, you're wrong! ..Anna, he was a drug dealer and a hoar. I couldn't forgive him for harassing you... That's why I killed him..."

I looked down at the blood stain on the carpet around the tape where the "dead" body laid.

"..Even the slightest mistake can spark a deadly fire in me... I believed his words, and he went behind me and lied to my own sister..." I could feel tears swell up in my eyes as a fell to my knees and pounded the ground. "A man like him shouldn't exist in the first place!"

I saw the lead actor slowly walk up and rub my shoulder a bit. I followed the script and looked up at him.

"Kanata... Could it be possible you've overpowered yourself for the sake of your sister?"

"Eh?"

"You're letting your own feelings get in your way. Yes, he lied to you, and yes, he was bad to your sister. But, such things are a bit too much. He was your co-worker, and, more importantly, senpai, so--" I pushed him off and got up again.

"Enough! I've had.. enough. I don't need someone comforting me anymore..."

I ran over to the table and picked up a gun, pointing it directly at the police officers. The other actress tried to come and calm me down.

"Kanata, you're over-reacting... Don't force yourself to--" I point the gun at her and scan it across the entire room. Whoever made the slightest move, I pointed it straight at their heart.

"...No more..."

She started crying. I looked over and saw her. Her tears were so real.

"Kana-chan... *Sniff* Stop... please..."

I slowly put my hand down and turned to her.

"Kana... please, consider his and my own feelings."

"Did you even bother to consider my own?!"

"...Ah!"

"Do you even know how I feel? Watching you with him everyday, his burly hands touching you like that. Do you know what it's like to come home and know the ONE person you care about is slowly going farther away from you each time you see her?!"

*BA-BUMP*

I suddenly felt my heart pound. I became so immersed in my acting, I started thinking about Sae again. I was lost in thought about her and thought about how she must feel now...

Sae... She must know by now... She must be crying her eyes out... Screaming my name... I...

"Kanata..."

I suddenly heard the actor's voice and remembered where I was. I went back to being Kanata and continued reciting my lines.

"None of you... None of you understand my feelings!" I pointed the gun at my head and prepared to pull the trigger, until the lead male came at me again and grabbed it. The gun set off and shot a hole in the ground, and shot again at the vase of flowers, breaking it.
My feelings in my character and my feelings for Sae became too much, and I cried.

As I fell to my knees again, my arms hit the table and I tucked my face in them and cried more.

"...I'm sorry.... Haa... I'm so... so sorry..."

After the filming ended, I cleaned my face off with a towel and gulped down the rest of my water. I suddenly felt my phone go off in my pocket and looked to see who it was.

Subject: Sayaka, we need to talk.
Body:
"I'm waiting in the office outside the rehearsal studio. I need to see you and straighten things out.
Please, Sayaka. I need you.
Please come."

Sae...

To Be Continued

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 01:53:57 AM by TTLuver497 »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 3
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 03:48:52 AM »
I read the first part and went  :shocked

Realizing it was a dream, it was understandable but Sae would be angered despite the distance but I have a feeling that she'll come back for that one performance before she leaves...

I feel bad that Sayaka was added to the growing graduation list :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 4
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2013, 11:14:02 PM »

My eternal blue rose

Chapter 4-A tainted rose

Sae's POV
I'm waiting... I'm waiting, Sayaka... Where are you?

The door finally opened and Sayaka rushed in.

"Sae!"

I sat there, cleching my hands together as they rested on the table.

"Sae... what's wrong?"

"....Sayaka..."

My hands pressed together harder and I held back my tears.

"...You broke our promise."

"Eh? Sae, I didn't break any--"

"Yes, you did!"

I got up and stared at her intensly. I could see she was worried and a bit scared.

"I thought we'd be together..forever... Why are you doing this? We said we were eternal, right? Right?!"

"........."

"Sayaka, answer me! Why are you leaving?! Do you not care about me anymore?!"

"Sae, of course I do..."

"Then, what..?"

She looked down at the floor and stepped back.

"..You know I have to go my own way."

I got mad and pushed her against the wall. I held her shoulders in place so she could move.

"What's that supposed to mean, Sayaka?!?! How do you think I feel about this?!"

"Sae..."

"Do you even know how much it hurts me.. BREAKS me to see you go?! DO, YOU, SAYAKA?!?!?!"

"..S-Sae... It hurts..."

My eyes widened. I saw I was gripping... no, digging my nails into her shoulders and pushing her too hard. My arms dropped and I let her go, tears falling freely from my eyes... I whispered, "I'm sorry..." and ran out of the room, crying more and more with every step I took.

*Author's note: This popped in my head as I wrote this chapter*

Red: Sayaka  Blue: Sae

Sae... Listen...

I gotta say what's on my mind
Something about us
Doesn't seem right these days
Life keeps getting in the way
Whenever we try, somehow the plan
Is always rearranged

It's so hard to say
But I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be okay

I've go to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here,
I hope you understand
We might find a place in this world someday
But at least for now,
I gotta go my own away

Don't wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up
And I watch them fall every time
Another color turns to gray
And it's just too hard to watch it all
Slowly fade away

I'm leaving today
'Cause I gotta do what's best for me
You'll be okay

I've got to move on and be who I am
I hope you understand
But at least for now,
I gotta go my own away

What about us?
What about everything we've been through?

What about trust?
You know I never wanted to hurt you
And what about me?
What am I supposed to do?
I gotta leave but I'll miss you

So, I've got to move on and be who I am(Why do you have to go?)
I hope you understand
(I'm trying to understand)
But at least for now
(I want you to stay)
I wanna go my own way

I've got to move on and be who I am
(What about us?)
I hope you understand
(I'm trying to understand)
But at least for now,
I gotta go my own away
I gotta go my own away
I gotta go my own away

End of Sae's POV

Sayaka's POV

No, Sae... Don't cry. It's not your fault, it's mine.

I understand more of what Sae's feeling than what I am. Ever since I made the annoucement, I've been having frequent and recurring nightmares. Worst of all, they all ended the same. Sae was walking away from me, and no matter how much I ran to hug her and call her, she kept getting farther and farther away.

I knew I would regret leaving AKB to be an actress, especially since it meant leaving Sae, but I never thought it would take that strong a toll. I walked the streets alone at night and passed by a local bar. There, I saw Sae drunk and laughing while crying. I ran in and heard her yell at the waiter to get more beer. I made her turn to my gave and saw her glistening, lost eyes.

"Sae, what are you doing?"

"Ah~, Sayaka! Yer juz in tai~mu..."

"In time for what?"

She looked up stupidly and giggled.

"We're throwing a party! All~ of us!"

"Sae, no one's here but you."

"..Mou~ Tryin' to make it seem lezz fun, ah~? I worked so hard, tu~..." Her slurred voice and limp movements noted that she must've been drinking since she left and was too far gone to knock some sense back into her. "Sayaa... My cutie-patootie... Don't leave, 'ke? Promise yull stay her'...?"

"Sae, I'm too busy. We need to go."

I tried to drag her out, but she pulled my arm back, stronger than I did. Was it possible a drunkard Sae was stronger than me?

"No! Sayaka, ya neez ta stay~!"

"Sae, let go!"

"IYAA DA~!"

As I slammed her back to make her let go, her arm swung out and knocked over a man's glass and slipped it all over him. The man, also very drunk, got upset and threw the cup at Sae. Luckily, she ducked and it smashed into the wall, breaking into bits of glass.

"Hey, watch where you're throwin' that, Oyaji!"

"Huh?! Who you callin' 'Oyaji'?! Don't screw with me, ya lil' brat!!!"

"Haa?! Who you callin' 'lil''? All I see is some good for nothing bulldog!"

The man picked up a bottle and was about to hit Sae, until she grabbed his arm and it smashed into the table. The glass and beer flew across the counter and now the drunkard man was dead serious. I could see the heat rise up from his neck and a vain on his forehead pulsing badly.

He growled and chased Sae with the bottle in his hand. Sae was really faster than usual and got up top the counter. Unfortunately, the wet beer made her slip and fall and the broken glass got into her arm.

"Sae, no!"

"You messed with the WRONG~ man, missy!"

He was about to hit Sae again, but I went in and jumped on top of Sae, protecting her. The bottle hit my back and it hurt really bad. I could feel the blood slowly flow out.

"..S-Sayaka..?"

I looked at her face and saw the blood covering her shoulder. I got up and punched the man in the face, knocking him out in one shot. Then, I slowly picked Sae up off the table and brought her back to her feet.

"C'mon, Sae, let's go."

"No! I'll NEVER forgive him for hurting you!"

I held her beck as she tried to push me over and get back to the now unconscious man.

"Lemme at 'm! Lemme at 'm!"

"No, Sae! Let's go already!"

"No! LEMME AT 'M!!!"

Forgive me, Sae.

I pushed her out a bit to get enough space, then I punched her stomach. She coughed a bit, then passed out in my arms. I put her over my shoulder and carried her all the way to a hospital. They fixed up my back and removed the glass from Sae's shoulder and arms.

"You're both very lucky to survive that. Please, take better care of yourselves," one of the nurses pleaded.

"Of course. Thank you," I said to her before she left. I stared at Sae's unconscious body and cried when I remembered the horrible incident. I stood up and caressed her sleeping face and went down to her soft slender neck. I slowly picked her up again and left the hospital, carrying her home.

I ignored the comments I heard on the streets and went on to my apartment. I removed Sae's bloody clothes and put some nice silky pajamas on her. After I got back to my closet and changed, I tucked Sae into my bed with me and slowly fell asleep, holding her hand tightly. Tears fell as I was recurring more sad, painful memories of tonight... And the same nightmare continued as always.

To Be Continued

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 01:59:57 AM by TTLuver497 »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 4
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 11:23:34 PM »
Alcohol is not a great thing for anybody especially through a somber event like this.  Sayaka will always protect Sae no matter what kills her inside. :twothumbs
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 10:30:11 AM »
TTLuver497, this story is very good actually...

I like the way you described the twin tower relationship...

I like the last chapter the best... when you inserted 'Gotta go my own way' song from High School Musical movie.

It was one of my fav. song actually... so it was so great... very suit with the situation actually... so it was so good.

Thank you for PM me about this new fic...

Thank you for the story...

Can't wait to see the next

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

PS: Did they make 'High School Musical' Japanese version movie? They made the Chinese one.. I don't know if they made the Japanese one?!

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 10:32:58 AM »
same sae I don't want sayaka to graduate :cry:but try to keep calm :heart: :yep:
i liked how you used the song from highschoolmusical song for sae's pov :P
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 11:57:28 AM »
Nooo T w T Sayaka.. Dont leave sae chaan.. somehow i like when sae drunk~ i can imagine that part.. XD

Offline Archie28

• Sayaka is gorgeous <3
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 05:59:38 PM »
I was totally imagining Sayaka and Sae singing the song... :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Sae's really hurt emtionally and now physically :(

and there she was... Sayaka to the rescue  :rock:

nice chapter  :twothumbs
It doesn't matter if you're a senbatsu or not, we're all comrade - Akimoto Sayaka

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Sorry Heart ~Tears~