JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dip - It`s Too Late

Author Topic: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED>  (Read 97773 times)

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: Plan 'Double S' (all)
« Reply #120 on: February 29, 2012, 09:24:26 PM »

Then Yui payed a visit to Mayuyu, who had her hand in bandages. They were placed pretty neatly, and that made Yui smile.
“So Yukirin took care of you, huh?”
“Un, she said she can’t bear watching someone else touch me...” Mayu blushed.

Aw Yukirin~

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: February 29, 2012, 09:33:27 PM »
the next one is the last chapter...  :shocked

I'm sorry for not commenting on every update you wrote...
BUT! I'll say it! This fic was super awesome!  :twothumbs
There's  AWESOME  :mon slapself: KICKING-ASS  :mon cigar: GIRLS and there's DRAMA :mon scare::mon worklate: HORROR (well kind of I think those men are so scary  :mon curtain:) there's SAYAKA  :mon inluv: and the flashback  :mon runcry:.
and there's  :mon lovelaff: waaa so much I don't what I'm going to say!

:mon whimper: Thank you for your awesome fic!
You're an awesome author  :mon love:

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2012, 02:09:22 PM »
@kahem: yap, they are the best  :twothumbs
@RenaChii: ah, that love  :wub:
@Megumi: yap, the last one. And the longest one of all BT chapters. It's okay, I also do not always comment on other fics. The most important thing is knowing that somebody reads it, so in order to move forward and write more. I'm glad you liked my fic and stayed till the end reading it (I'm nearly crying... :farofflook:)

Anyway, this is the last and the longest chapter. I'll just repeat myself that if anyone has some questions, write them here or PM me. I'll answer them fully and properly here.

THANKS FOR STAYING AND READING THIS FIC TILL THE END!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Small Step Towards Our Future

“Officer Takahashi, has your shift already ended?”
“Yes, officer Maeda, you can come in and lock the door.”
“Hehe, what an invitation, officer Takahashi.”
“Just come in and lock the door.”
“Hehe.”

When Atsuko came in and locked the door, she turned to her midget and her jaw dropped. Her dearest shortie was undressing of her uniform. She started drooling, seeing Minami slowly undoing buttons of the jacket, then taking of the jacket, then undoing the tie, taking of the tie, undoing buttons of her shirt, taking of the shirt, taking of the shoes, undoing the belt, unzipping pants’ zipper, taking of the pants. Now her friend was just in her sexy white lace underwear.

“Minami....” she nearly jumped on her midget and started kissing her all over, laying her on the desk, which was without things already – very conveniently, somehow it was already empty when Acchan came in.
“Mhm...” all Takamina could do was moan and hold her friend tightly hugged.
“Mi.na.mi~” breathed out in Takamina’s ear every syllable Acchan. “Undress me~”

Minami had to put all her strength together so to slowly undress Atsuko. To take of her uniform was an easy task usually, but because the taller girl was still laying kisses on Minami’s body, it was a hard task. But somehow she managed to undress her dearest short haired girl, leaving her also just in underwear. In black silk underwear with bits of red lace. Shorter girl gulped down her saliva so to not start drooling and started caressing Atsuko’s body with her hands, because her lips could just moan, and Acchan was still...

The midget nearly screamed from sensations, when Acchan very suddenly bitted her down there and stopped. She was now looking at her with a smirk look on her face.
“A...tsu....ko....” that was all she could say.
“Hehe, want more?” teased her the taller girl.
Minami leaned up from the table to Acchan and kissed her passionately.
“Yes...”
“Hehe.” and she continued.

After some time they were peacefully resting on the windowsill, holding each other in their arms. Acchan’s head was on Minami’s shoulder, she was seated comfortably on Minami’s lap.
“Nee, Minami...”
“Un.?”
“The next mission... It’s another big city, right?”
“Un.”
“We all are going there again?”
“Un.”

“Before going there...can we do something?”
“..yes..”
“Really?!” she raised her head and looked straight at the shorter girl’s eyes.
“Yes, Acchan.” smiled the midget. “Let’s get married before going on another mission.”
“Yay!” and she kissed her soon to be...wife?...husband?...
The lights from the lamps in the underground street were shinning through the window, and except two female bodies comfortably snuggling with each other there was also something else that didn’t go unnoticed by the lamps’ light. Two silver rings – one on Minami’s hand, another on Acchan’s – were resting peacefully, waiting to be replaced with golden ones.

---

“Now slightly to the left... Good, raise your head a bit... Perfect. Thank you, Haruna.”
“Otsukaresama deshita.” she bowed and after the applause went to her dressing room. The tall girl had a sad look in her eyes. She was alone a long time already.. She missed her Yuko, but Yuko now was happy with Rena and Haruna could do nothing about it... Well, she went to that school, but.. It was hard still...
“You have to let it go.” patted her shoulder Yukiko, her make up artist and friend.

“I’m trying... I’m not going to that school for a week already...” pouted Haruna.
“Well, nobody said it will be easy, right?”
“Un.”
“Still... Ah, let’s change the topic. Your shoot today was perfect.” said Yukiko with a proud voice.
“Thank you. I tried my best. And actually I’m really looking forward to filming the movie.”

“Haruna, congratulations, that was a perfect shoot you gave us.”
“Ah, Ohori-san, good day. And thank you.”
“But the movie has to be delayed...”
“The mission...yes?”
“Un. Be prepared, you have two weeks for that.”

“Un. Thank you for going all your way here to just inform me.”
“I came here not only because of that. I also wanted to see how you do. And like I said, you did an awesome job.”
Haruna just smiled, and then looked at Yukiko. Her friend mouthed without a sound ‘ganbatte’. And Haruna decided to try harder to forget Yuko and to move on with her life.

---

“Ishida-san, Yagami-san came to see you. I’m closing the door now.”
“Thank you, Shiorin.”
Shiori just smiled and closed the door, knowing that the two are going to start their usual greeting game. She yawned and looked around. Which one should she choose for love making today....? Because she feels so tense and so tired, she needs to relax... Ah. She noticed her usual pray coming. Maybe today will be the lucky day and the unreachable Akane finally will let Shiori to love her...

[inside the office]

After their usual running fast contest they finally indulged into a hot, passionate kiss. Their hands tearing of each others’ clothes, their mouths playing more and more dirtier with each kiss, their hands freely touching each other, ramming into the wall or on the floor, leaving bite marks here and there. They both were equal at this ‘game’, and they both loved it. Like usual, their life was going in an amazing pace. And more fire to the love making was added this time, because of the upcoming mission. They were so waiting to go and fight together again, that words were not needed to show the excitement. They loved each other, and expressing words through love making was one of the best things they had in their life.

---

“Nee, Sae-chan, let’s go home already.”
“Are you tired? Cold?”
“Not cold, tired a bit.”
Sae smiled gently and nodded.
“Let’s go then.”

“The mission is coming.” said Ayaka while they were going home.
“I know. And I’m really waiting for it.”
“But..”
“You’re worried, right?”
“Un.”

“Ayarin, last time everything went without any injuries and another city was cleaned. This time I also won’t be an easy opponent for them.” she winked to her best friend.
“Demo...”
“And you can come again and fight beside me, okay?”
“Un.”
“So don’t worry. Better tell me how you liked the attractions today?”
“I loved them!! Ah, I want to ride the ferris wheel again.” smiled she.

“Haha, we can come here another time again.”
“Un!” nodded Ayaka with shiny eyes.
“Here we are, home sweet home.”
“Hungry, Sae-chan?”
“A bit.”
“I’ll make the dinner.”
“Hai. And I’ll go check emails and make the beds.”
“Un.”

After they had dinner, they sat down on the couch in the living room and watched a movie. When the movie ended Sae looked at her right side with a smile on her face. Ayarin’s head was on Sae’s shoulder, she was sleeping.
“And maybe one day I can return your feelings...” whispered Sae and leaned her head on Ayarin’s head.

---

*heavy panting*
“I’m dead... Let me rest a bit, couch...”
“Minegishi-san, you can rest half an hour. You have a visitor.”
“?” she looked to the door and noticed Mariko waving to her. She squealed and ran faster than ever to hug her friend, nearly pushing her to the ground.
Maririn just chuckled and hugged Miichan back.

“Slacking off?” teased she.
“I wasn’t... Just a bit... Well, the couch is too harsh. I can’t run THIS much...”
“If you want to go to the mission, you have to train hard.”
“I know... Let’s go on the rooftop.”
“Let’s.”

On the rooftop Mariko gives Miichan a lunch box.
“Here. You’re hungry, right?”
“Un.” she widely grins and starts eating, food disappearing in her mouth in a matter of seconds.
Mariko watches her friend with amusement and feels the urge to kiss her. She controls herself too much these past few days.

“Done. Gochisoosama deshita.” thanked Miichan and looked at Mariko. “What is it? Why the long face?”
“Miichan... I...” she couldn’t bear it and kissed her friend.
Minami was surprised but she answered the kiss happily.
“I love you... A long time already, but... I couldn’t say it... I was afraid you would turn me down.”
“Mariko... I love you too.” she blushed. “I really do, so I will never turn you down.”

“I’m glad.” smiled the tall girl.
“Me too.” also smiled the short one. “Let’s kick the butts in another city in such a way, that other men by only hearing our names would shiver.”
“Haha, okay. Well, I don’t think it’s THAT possible, but we can at least try.”
“Un.”

---

“Dr. Yokoyama, you have guests.”
“Thank you, Dr. Sato. Let them in.”
Yukirin and Mayu walked in.
“Oh, hello.” smiled Yui. “What brings you two here? Shouldn’t you be preparing for the mission?”
“Hi. This time we’re not going. Well, I’m not going.”
“Yuki... What have you planned?”

“We both brought you our *bleep* and we want you to make Yuki pregnant.” smirked Mayu.
“...” she laughed then. “Gladly. So that solved thing aside... Who’s going instead of Yuki?”
“Kumi and Anna.” grinned Yukirin.
“Oh... Poor poor men.” she also grinned. “Now, back to the topic, I need to do the check up for the both of you and run a few tests. For safety reasons.”
“Un.” they both nodded enthusiastically.

“You really are a cute family.” chuckled Yui. “Oh, and sorry I couldn’t attend the wedding. But still, I have a present for the both of you.”
“It’s okay, we know you had lots of work, and then Tomo~mi...” said Yuki.
“Un. So here it is.” she gave a huge box, wrapped in a white paper with pink writing on it. Happy Wedding, Watanabe Mayu and Watanabe Yuki. Best Regards, Yui.
“We’ll open it at home, okay?” asked Mayu.
“And thank you.” added Yuki.
Yui nodded and tuned to her computer. “Ready for some tests?”
Both Watanabes looked at each other with love and nodded. Yes, they are ready. They want to have a baby. And to be a real family then.

---

She looked at the sleeping girl and smiled. So many time passed since... She shook her head. What matters now, is that things are slowly becoming better.

The wheelchaired girl hurried into the ward with a fair on her face.
“What’s happening to her?!”
“Calm down. She just woke up.”
“She...” a smile formed on the fashion queen’s face and tears started running down her cheeks. Then she noticed the girl in bed blinking. When the wheelchaired girl approached the bed and held the hand of the girl she loved, more tears started flowing.

“...” the girl looked at her and her eyes widened, then she vaguely smiled and also shed a tear.
“Chiyuu.. Do not cry and rest, okay? I’ll be by your side, when you wake up. I promise.”
“Tomochin...” she smiled and went back to sleep.

After her bone was fixed properly in a clinic, Tomochin had to be a couple of weeks in a wheelchair. Now it’s healed properly and she walks normally and even shoots already. She regained her strength, because the one in bed needs her strong and healthy. Chiyuu after waking from such a long, many ears lasting coma, was now regaining her health bits by bits.

She didn’t leave Tomochin. And she’s happy about it. Because that time, when the doctor said that there are not that much of faith for this girl’s waking up, Tomochin had lots of faith. She never stopped believing, because Chiyuu promised her. And she kept her promise. Few more days, and Tomo~mi will be able to come home. “To our home..” smiled for herself Tomochin and kissed lightly Chiyuu’s forehead.

---

“Hahahahahahha.” the girl tilted her head to the side. “Nee...okotteru?”
“No, I’m not mad.” smiled Yuko and hugged her lover.
“You’re no fun.” pouted Rena. “But...” she hugged her lover back. “How was today?”
“Perfect. I have so many awesome students.”
“And they have an awesome teacher.”

“Well, the theory is easy to grasp. They did amazing on today’s test. But the practice is hard to get at first. Skinshipping has lots of techniques and it can be performed in lots of ways. It’s easy to learn about, but not easy to perform.”
“I think they just need more practice.”
“Un. Or...” her look was devilish.
“What is it?”

“They need an example.” smirked Yuko.
“Well, you show them the techniques with Haruna, right?”
“That’s different. Because I love you, not her. I can’t put myself fully in it.”
“I...”
“Anyway, better tell me how your classes are going.”
“I’m better at controlling myself. Teacher said so.”
“Good. That means, you can visit me.”

“Yuko-san... I...”
“I know you’re embarrassed about it, but you’re the most perfect example I can give to them.”
“*sigh* Okay, I’ll come tomorrow.”
“Should we practice for it?” winked Yuko.
“No. You still need to eat dinner. And to fix the vase you broke.”

“You’re no fun.” chuckled Yuko while copying her girlfriend. “Okay, I’ll fix it, then eat dinner. But after that...”
“I’ll go prepare the bath.” while blushing answered Rena and left the kitchen.
“She’s so cute..” smiled Yuko and started fixing the vase.

While eating dinner, she looked at Rena, who was also eating.
“Are you ready for the mission?”
“Well, if I control myself too much, I won’t be ready. So I’m trying to control myself just the right amount. It’s hard, but I know I can do it.”
“I also know you can do it.”

After they ate, they went to take a bath. Rena, while blushing and trying not to let any sounds slip her mouth, was lying comfortably in Yuko’s arms. Yuko’s fingers were playing with Rena’s breasts.
“You’re so beautiful...”
“But..” after she opened her mouth, Yuko caught the moment to place a kiss behind Rena’s ear, making her moan. Rena blushed and closed her mouth firmly.
“You’re also so cute.” giggled Yuko and stopped all the sexy actions she was making. She just hugged Rena and closed her eyes.

They both were happy, having each other, being able to share secrets and other things. And even though Yuko loved skinshipping, it was not of any importance, when talking about her time with Rena. Rena was the woman Yuko loved and cared about the most. She knew the girl had the same feelings. That fateful night, after washing the blood, when Yuko made Rena HERS, they both said to each other sweet words of love and never let go of each other. And now, and in the future, taking small, but firm steps, they will walk the path towards happiness. Together.

THE END.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 02:21:40 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: A Small Step Towards Our Future (all) [LAST CHAPTER]
« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2012, 08:41:38 PM »
OMG!!! Thx!!! Future weddings and future babies!!! YAY!!!!!
And Chiyuu finally woke up!!!!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2012, 07:42:22 PM »
Waa! Happy ending!

Well maybe not for Haruna but she'll find someone hopefully...

Thank you for your fic it was an epic journey to read it until the end.

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2012, 02:40:24 AM »
TEASER
Side Story #1

"Nee, let's do it."
"Wha...now?.."
"Un."
"H...here...?"
"Hehe, are you afraid somebody's gonna see us?"
"..." she blushed. "No..."
"So?"
"...We're...on the lookout.."
"Mou...just once, please..."
"...okay..."
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline iloveakb48

Re: Blood Thirst: Side Story #1 - Teaser
« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2012, 09:34:24 AM »
Yey :otomerika: 
a side story!!!
please update soon!!
i wonder which pairing it is!! :?
i love akb48!!!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: March 04, 2012, 12:16:20 PM »
Because guessing games became popular here, I am also announcing one.

If you guess the couple right, I'll do a side story of the couple you'd like me to do.

The first three that guesses correctly, will get a chance to have their fav couple's side story.

Good luck!!!

Offline iloveakb48

« Reply #128 on: March 04, 2012, 01:43:07 PM »
ATSUMINA???? :?
i hope it is though!!:yep: :yep:
i love akb48!!!!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: March 05, 2012, 09:55:07 PM »

“We both brought you our *bleep* and we want you to make Yuki pregnant.” smirked Mayu.

MaYuki will have a baby?!

(Sorry for the late comment )

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2012, 12:57:29 PM »
@kahem: You're welcome  :) thanks for reading  :kneelbow:
@Megumi:  :) thanks for reading  :kneelbow:
@iloveakb48: here it is, an update  :) thanks for reading  :kneelbow:
@RenaChii: hehe, yes, the baby(ies)  XD I won't spoil the side story, hehe  :lol: thanks for reading  :kneelbow:

---

So here it is, side story that nobody wanted to guess about from the teasers. iloveakb48 guessed it correctly so the next side story will be about... Let's leave it a secret a bit, shall we?  XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side Story #1 - Let's Play

It was a very hot summer in the air. The temperature now was 33ºC (91.4ºF). The faint breeze was gently blowing, making it easier to breath. The streets were empty not only because of the heat. All ruined, buildings broken, cars crashed, the city was without its inhabitants, all alone and quiet.

Two girls were wandering in those empty, lifeless streets, looking for any signs of life. They were looking for any survivals, that may have been hiding in the streets or building's ruins. The last city they were in was looking slightly better than this and they found two girls there, still alive. Takeuchi sisters, Miori and Miyu, were slightly injured, but alive. Now they are hospitalized.

"I'm tired... And hungry... Let's rest a bit..."
"Hai." Minami nodded and they both sat inside one of ruined buildings. They opened a bag and took each an onigiri to eat. After eating Atsuko turned her head to Minami.

"Nee, Mi.na.mi., let's do it."
"Wha...now?.."
"Un. The last time we made love was AGES ago... And now it's the perfect opportunity I don't wanna miss."
"H...here...? Really..?"
"Hehe, are you afraid somebody's gonna see us?"
"..." she blushed. "No..."

"So?"
"Atsuko, your timing... It's a bit... Well...We're...on the lookout.."
"Mou...just once, please... Though I have a husband but it's like I don't have one. We barely act like a family..."
"...okay... But honey... Just once, okay?"
"YAY!!!" Acchan jumped on her midget and they both indulged into a sultry burning kiss.

Their hands were tearing off each other's clothes, placing kisses all over each other's bodies, letting their hands act freely. Their moans were silent, as they tried really hard not to make to much noises, and that trying was payed off by their increased craving for each other. Their position was perfect, as they both let each other reach the wanted level of ecstasy at the same time. After everything Acchan sitting on Minami's lap, snuggling in her breasts. Takamina just hugged her wife and smiled.

"I'm glad I agreed with this, honey."
"Good to know. Hehe, I wonder what would have happened if somebody had come here.."
"Don't joke like this..."
"I love you, Minami."
"I love you too, Atsuko." the short girl placed a kiss on her wife's cheek and patted her head lightly. "We should change the clothes at the shop in front of this building..."
"That's why I tore them, hehe." chuckled the black haired girl.
"Silly Acchan.." smiled a girl in ponytail and kissed her wife again. "Let's go then."
"Un."

Side Story #1 - Let's Play. THE END.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: Side Story #1 - Let's Play
« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2012, 08:25:27 PM »
WOW! Ah really? They are like that? Hehe

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: March 06, 2012, 11:38:53 PM »
Wow sexadicchan is back. ... Come on takaboy make your wifey happy

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2012, 06:55:13 PM »

I feel so guilty for lurking in the shadows...  :panic:

I've been coming here frequently during my boring transit times on my phone and never left any message or comments because...
the phone is annoying when it comes to commenting....

Sorry for the appearing so late, I've been quite busy with ...Life? Does it count if it only consist of work and textbooks/assignments?

ANyways, Thanks for your updates, they are all so lovely and  :wub: Please continue to provide us with these awesome reading materials.
 :bow: :bow:

*fades back into the shadows*

~imo-k

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #134 on: March 08, 2012, 01:56:26 PM »
Wow! AtsuMina! :luvluv2: I Love It!~ Acchan Being Pervert... Asking For a Kiss. (Isn't That Obvious?) Lol! Btw, Update Soon! :kneelbow:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: March 08, 2012, 05:12:40 PM »
Before writing the side story about the people iloveakb48 requested - because she guessed the couple right - I will post a quote of another side story. Try to guess, who are they.

Her eyes scanned the area carefully.
"Empty."
"Are you sure..?"
"Are you defying my vision?"
"No..."
"Good."
"Hey...can you also see through clothes..?"
"..wha..?"
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 03:30:57 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: Side Story #2 - Teaser
« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2012, 05:37:45 PM »
@kahem:  XD
@haru9210:  :roll:
@Haruko:  XD
@immortal_K: it's ok, i had this 'life' issue this week also...  :bleed eyes: Anyway, I'm glad to know the shadow lurker is at least reading what i write, hehe  :roll:
@Nakamii:  XD

Everyone, thanks for all likes and comments. :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

---

Now i present to you the 'Blood Thirst: Side Story. Special Request'. iloveakb48 guessed right the couple from the teaser, and thus she had an opportunity to choose the people she wants me to write about. Here goes nothing.

Takamina and Tomochin (+ Chiyuu cameo)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side Story. Special Request - A Calming Massage

"Oi, Minami."
"Un?"
"Can you..do me a massage again?"
"Does it still hurt?"
"Well, Yui said I'll still occasionally feel pain for a couple of months."
"Ah. Then let's go to the massage room."
"Un."

The fashion queen and the midget headed to the small room with a massage table in it. Tomochin took off her top and a bra and laid down on the table. Minami took of her jacket, washed her hands, and then dipped them in the plate with rosemary and lavender oil.

She started from her friend's neck as she always does a full massage for the fashionista even if it's just for healing purposes - the tsundere isn't good at expressing her gratitude and how much she actually likes Minami's massages, but the midget knows it perfectly, and is happy about that.

Takamina's fingers started slowly and firmly pressing against the curly-haired girl's neck. Then went slowly to the one side of neck, then to the other. They continued pressing all the way down the spine, not forgetting and missing any bone or muscle or any spot on Tomomi's back, going thoroughly through every centimeter of her skin.

Then ponytailed girl dipped her hands in another plate with different oil which had jasmine petals in it and its smell was that of sandalwood and wild roses. Her palms started massaging the bone which was already very perfectly healed, just it had to adapt to its state it is in now.

Imagine you always falling asleep in the same curled pose, lying in your bed. Now suddenly by some force you are made to lie in a different position that is not comfortable for you at all. Of course, after some time you get adjusted to it - because you can't move or change your position, as the force prevents you from doing so.

Then after you already got used to the given position, the force suddenly changes your position again, but still prevents you from moving. Again, you need to adjust to it. Even if the position was comfortable to you some time ago, now it is not anymore as you already got used to the position you were made to lie before. So because of these sudden changes you need more time to get used to this position.

The same was with Tomochin's bone. Just the things were worse for it. After it went out of it's original place, Maririn placed it back. But he couldn't adjust, as the fashionista was stupid enough to move and shoot while the bone went out again. And yet again it was not able to adjust as Yui came and placed it back again. Well, technically back, as if they wanted the bone to go to its original place they needed to go to the hospital.

At the hospital - the bone still was not adjusted to its place - the doctors fixed the bone properly. Now it went through so much changes, that now the bone needs a long time recovery even though it healed perfectly. You know, some bones just hate moving to much..

Takamina's hands were massaging Tomochin's back with such care, so gently, so amazingly, that the latter moaned from contentment.
"Chiyuu wants to massage Tomochin too.." pouted Tomomi who suddenly appeared before the other two.
"So much for the calm massage..." murmured Tomochin.

Side Story. Special Request - A Calming Massage. THE END.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: Side Story. Special Request - A Calming Massage
« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2012, 08:46:02 PM »
Chiyuu pouting is so cute~

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2012, 11:35:50 AM »
Whoops, read the wrong shot. *gets shot*
Lol, but anyways nice one Chiyuu. I want a massage now. XD
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #139 on: March 11, 2012, 11:46:02 AM »
Because I promised, I'll answer to your questions right away.

Firstly, let's remember this is some time in the future, when men started going crazy, wanting to kill and destroy all women for the reasons unknown. Let's just say it's some kind of virus, that was spreading from man to man.

Second, even if you read the wrong shot, i think people still have questions, like why i killed Sayaka. Well, it's a war. So people die in these kinds of things, right? So, I had to choose, and here is my decision. Sayaka, Nacchan, Oku.. I even put Chiyuu in coma so to show the strong bonds between her and Tomochin - as the latter believed Chiyuu will wake up, even if it takes lots of years to do so.

And third.. Yes, it's incest, as they are real cousins... Sorry if I didn't warn about it, but it happened so fast, that even I didn't expect it to happen  :nervous :nervous

Anyway, I'm glad you comment on my fics... I wish others would comment at least once in awhile..

Because comments push me forward, and when there are no comments, I start thinking like 'maybe I wrote something offensively..?" 'Was this THAT bad..?' and etc.

But well, Sieka-san, your wish comes true, hehe.

*sakura_drop_ does a virtual massage for Sieka-san* (I heard people telling I'm good at this so  :lol:)

@kahem: :)

Minna, thanks for reading! :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:53:42 AM by sakura_drop_ »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dip - It`s Too Late