JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Junior - Bonamana

Author Topic: (Group) AeLL.  (Read 23129 times)

Offline xuinone

• Member+
Re: (Group) AeLL.
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2013, 11:35:00 PM »

:thumbup

Ai fell down during one performance of the first day, but it seems it was not taped/aired
  :nervous

Offline xuinone

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2013, 06:44:27 PM »

:grr:

Offline xuinone

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2013, 11:33:34 PM »

:pimp:

Offline xuinone

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2013, 04:37:30 AM »

:grin:

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2014, 04:03:20 PM »
So I went to an AeLL event the other night in Shibuya. It was Kumi's birthday so there was a lot of talking and emotional stuff. The other three sang Kiroro's "Best Friend" to her and Kumi's sister came on stage to read a letter from her mother. One of the fans bought a bottle of Dom Perignon and they drank it on stage.

As far as a show goes, I was disappointed as they only performed two of their songs which I don't know as I only started listening to them a few days earlier. I was probably also a bit annoyed since everyone in the crowd sat on the floor during all the drawn out talk sessions.

On the plus side, I got a ticket to get a two shot with Ai, Erika, and Haruna. Kumi had her own separate line in the lobby b/c it was her birthday "live". But, the staff member messed up and the only good picture was kind of ruined because of the flash. Regardless, got to talk to them and met some cool fans at the event. Hopefully, they do more songs at the next one.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2014, 10:18:10 PM »
RocketNews24.com - In a shocking twist, some idol singers really will go out with you if you buy their albums

When you really stop and think about it, the concept of idol singers is a little strange. At its core, the idea is to leverage the performers’ good looks into higher sales than they could achieve through their musical talents alone.

We realize that in face-to-face dealings, there’s very little a guy won’t do for a pretty girl, if for no reason other than to raise his chances of getting a date with her by even the tiniest fraction of a percentage. But does it really make sense for hard-core fans to try to impress their idol of choice? Regardless of how many copies of your favorite singer’s albums you buy, it’s not like she’s going to go out with you or anything.

Unless, of course, you’re talking about the idol group AeLL.

Formed in 2011, the four-member group’s name stands for Activity eco Life with Love. While AeLL’s producers seem to have only a hazy outline of how capitalization and acronyms work, they’ve got a firm grasp on marketing principles.

Ai Shinozaki, the most popular member of the unit who made a name for herself as a gurabia swimsuit model, sat down for a talk with interviewers before the start of the string of Japanese holidays collectively called Golden Week. When asked if she had any special plans, the 22-year-old responded that she’d be working, but not in front of a microphone or camera.

AeLL’s second album went on sale in early April, and fans who bought a certain number of copies were eligible for special prizes. This is a ploy that’s becoming more and more popular in the idol music industry, with the most common prize being access to events where the idols will shake hands with their supporters.

Still, handshake events are becoming old hat, and AeLL’s producers knew they’d need to do something a little more dramatic in order to attract attention to their fledgling group. To that end, they devised three unique prizes.

At the lowest rung, anyone who bought 30 copies of the new album would receive a dish cooked by AeLL’s members. As idol singers, you could debate whether they’re first and foremost models or musicians, but in any case, cooking would presumably be, at best, only their third-most proficient field.

Fans who stepped up and bought 50 CDs could get something closer to the group’s raison d’etre, a one-hour karaoke session with the quartet. This seems like it’d be a lot of fun, since it would finally provide an answer as to whether or not it’s actually possible to get a perfect 100 on karaoke machines with a scoring system by having AeLL sing their own songs.

Finally, the truly devoted who bought 100 copies of the exact same disc received the privilege of going on a 90-minute date with the AeLL member of their choice (plus the group’s manager/chaperone). Shinozaki told the interviewers the album was priced at about 2,300 yen, meaning the idol date cost 230,000 yen (US$2,277) right off the bat. We’re assuming the fan would also be responsible for picking up the tab for any food or entertainment costs, as well.

That was apparently a reasonable offer, though, for nine fans made the necessary bulk purchase and asked out Miss Shinozaki above, plus the unspecified number who designated her bandmates.

“I’ve already gone on two dates. Yesterday we went to Jojoen Yugentei,” Shinozaki told the interviewers, referring to a popular Korean barbeque restaurant.

Shinozaki admitted she was worried about fulfilling her obligations, though not because of any fear of spending time with someone whose infatuation runs far beyond those of everyday fans. The consummate idol, Shinozaki said she was concerned about whether or not she’d be able to provide her supporter with a good time. “At the end, I asked, ‘How was it? Did you have fun?’ and he told me, ‘I’m totally satisfied.’”

You can’t be an idol without charisma, and if Shinozaki has so much that people are happy to spend more than 2,500 yen per minute just to sit together as her boss watches, she just might have a future in the industry.
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/05/10/in-a-shocking-twist-some-idol-singers-really-will-go-out-with-you-if-you-buy-their-albums/

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline xuinone

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2014, 01:24:07 AM »
Well, it seems it's the end of the road for AeLL.

ameblo.jp/aell-aell/entry-11865466304.html

They did a similar thing last year when each member went to held "solo activities" during June, but this time they're saying "indefinite hiatus" with the last live to be held September 14
:shocked

Offline vlinorman

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2014, 06:33:18 PM »
Their last live in Tokyo lasted three hours and they sang all their 26 songs.

I wonder what the girls will do now (Ai is gravure idol also, but she sings well enough for a possible solo career), I'll keep an eye on them.

Offline ProjectR4

• Member+
  • El hombre es tan libre como un pájaro en su jaula.
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2015, 09:55:29 PM »
Kumi Takana retires from the world of Japanese entertainment.

After four years of activity as Idol, then being a member of the Japanese music group AeLL., On January 5, 2015; Kumi Takana, 20 years old, advertisement in her Twitter account her retires World Japanese entertainment. Using two tweets she announces her decision, thanking her fans for all 4 years of support and encouragement she received, and disclosed the reasons for her retirement: "From now on I would work hard for my dreams, dreams I have devised a long time."

She is the second member who retires both AeLL. and the world of Japanese entertainment, the first was Yuki Kodou on March 2011.

Sources (In japanese):
*Tweet 1: https://twitter.com/Takana_Kumi/status/552073086594347009
*Tweet 2: https://twitter.com/Takana_Kumi/status/552073153996783616
*News http://newslounge.net/archives/157592

Offline vlinorman

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2015, 11:00:44 PM »

This part with the smoke machine (at least, that's what I hope it is) is pretty unusual.

These girls always put up a good show.

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2015, 08:46:35 PM »
 :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
Great news!!
Shinaozai Ai is going solo
great to see she is getting a chance to prove herself as a soloist
https://youtu.be/3egUTfv4VNU?list=LLcMH4QFYrtmqruzdmooMkHg

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2015, 08:25:34 AM »
As a vocalist? Because as a big gravure is pretty soloist anyways
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline vlinorman

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2015, 03:53:08 PM »
Guess she wants to be remembered for something other than her pectorals too.

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2015, 07:50:33 PM »
篠崎愛 / Ai Shinozaki - 『A-G-A-I-N』 Lyric Video (リリックビデオ)

i think we should begin Shinozaki's solo forum page, who's with me!   :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip:

Offline buontinh

« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2022, 09:28:15 AM »

:thumbup

Ai fell down during one performance of the first day, but it seems it was not taped/aired
  :nervous
Could u reup this video ? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Junior - Bonamana