JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hermann H. & The Pacemakers - Pinkie`s Rock Show

Author Topic: ::Voices of Angels:: [Chapter Twenty: The "Training" Room, Part II]  (Read 42197 times)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
“Do you think we killed their mom…?”

That cracked me up. XD Maihabot a mommy to all the other HPK bots. XD Ahem. I want a bot too! XD

Anyway, I look forward to the meeting. ^__^

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Quote from: FeverInducedMadness
Did we make the right choice… by coming this way?

Yes! (I think so, lol)

If the clones joint Konkon faction, nothing can destroy them! (I hope so)

Go captain! (I'm addicted to your fic now FIM, don't break my heart!) :D

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Loser87

Sheesh the H!P Kids bots are a bit >_> Mean but thats okay I guess? XD
Well I must do my god like duties into scolding you, because...
YOU TAKE TOO LONG TO POST!! YA!!YA!! POST FASTER MUSH MUSH!!
*sits in a rocking chair* You know in my golden ages i use to post a new chapter once a day ya lazy whippersnapper!! *throws my cane at you*

I want the drama! THE EMOTION! THE ANGST!! and of course some humor lol
SO POST FASTER DAMMIT!
>_>....don't say i didn't give you nothin' *gives some cheesecake-of-non-doom as a treat*
NOW MUSH MUSH! *goes back to throwing some things at you*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
“Do you think we killed their mom…?” Saki whispered, earning a glare from Risako.
Damn that was cute. :D

“Hello? Hello, can you hear me? …ah, I can’t see anything… Maimaibot, activate your holographic projectors, please.”
Introductions have been made, time to meet Konkon! :heart:

“I’m not sure I like being out in the open like this, though…” Ai replied, cat-like eyes keeping a wary, close watch on their surroundings. They were out in a field now, the city, forest, and mountain range to their backs and another row of peaks and an even darker-looking jungle ahead.
Yeah, assuming htat they don't want to get spotted and/or attacked again, being out in the open like that is not the smartest plan. Then again they may not have a choice, depending on how many ways there are to get to their destination.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: ::Voices of Angels:: [Chapter Sixteen: ProjectHPK, Part III]
« Reply #104 on: April 05, 2007, 03:49:29 AM »
Follow the robots! *breaks out into song*

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #105 on: April 05, 2007, 06:14:44 AM »
“Hello? Hello, can you hear me? …ah, I can’t see anything… Maimaibot, activate your holographic projectors, please.”
LOL Konkon seems like a sloppy professor XD. Like the one who is strange or weird but is actually very genius XD.

Ahh so the C-ute kids are dead, and no DNA of them is left? Maybe Shizuka will try to clone them to counter the Morning and Berryz clones XD.

Can't wait for them to meet KonMako... Oh the upcoming drama! ;_;

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2007, 06:24:23 PM »
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto?   :rolleyes:  Sorry, I couldn't resist that one! 

So, the meeting is coming up.  Emotions will most likely be stirred up a bit.  Nothing like some good drama!

Offline FeverInducedMadness

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2007, 03:14:20 AM »
Interlude II: The End of Morning Musume

“Leader, you’re shaking.”

“Am not. It’s totally the ground. All the fans outside moving around and stuff, that’s all.”

“If you say so, Fujimoto-senpai.”

“…”

“…”

“Okay, so maybe I’m just a little nervous. This is the first time I go out there as the leader of Morning Musume, after all…”

“You shouldn’t be ashamed of being nervous… None of us would think any less of you for it… I bet Yoshizawa-san got nervous sometimes when she started out as leader, too.”

“Yeah… she did. But she had me. And now I don’t have her.”

“You have Takahashi-san…”

“…”

“…She’s not that bad…”

“…”

“…Okay, so maybe she IS easy to walk all over… But you’re doing okay, you know? All of us really respect you.”

“…I know.”

The fan club crowd was starting to go wild outside, and the stage hands backstage were giving them all the signal that it was about time to start. Miki shifted on her feet apprehensively, adjusting her costume for what appeared to be the thousandth time, if Aika had counted correctly. The poor woman seemed to be beside herself, which was unusual, unless Aya had something to do with it. At least they had gotten through the traditional pep talk and cheer already…

“Ready, Micchi-chan?”

“Yeah.”

A roar of appreciation ripped through the crowd as Morning Musume ran out onto the stage with the music, dancing and singing to the opening act. Miki was able to focus all of her built up anxiety into the first song, and about halfway through it, she felt herself relaxing and was able to begin enjoying the performance.

This isn’t so bad… I can do this… I can lead these girls…

When it came time for her to sing a line by herself, Miki broke out into a grin, stepping forward confidently into the spotlight. She didn’t even realize when the bullet pierced into her side, and at first she just stood there, almost as if she was in a daze. Something warm and thick was dripping down from near her ribcage, and she was starting to have trouble breathing, almost as if fluid was starting to collect in one of her lungs…

She could vaguely make out the sound of one of the other girls crying for help, and as her vision began to blur, she saw another member’s form slump to the ground in front of her, lifeless. The crowd was in a panic, and shots continued to ring out while she staggered to hold on.

The pain had become so much at that point that she was relieved when the second bullet finally came to take her away.
-sig is undah construction because it needs to be pimped out-

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2007, 03:16:33 AM »
This took so long to write... ><;;

Chapter Seventeen: Hello! Project Underground

“We’re here.”

Miki scowled. “I know you think we’re stupid and whatever, and though I may have only just been born yesterday, I must inform you that this is just a tree.”

And it was. Just a plain old ordinary tree standing at the edge of the dark and creepy forest that the group had been so far away from only a half-hour ago. No matter how you looked at it (and Aika tried several ways, such as tilting her head to the side), a tree was still just a tree.

The robots said nothing, however, and were just standing around the trunk, waiting. They did that a lot, and it was starting to get a little bit creepy, like they were communicating with aliens or something.

“Wait a minute…” Eri was shifting about on her feet, her face deep in concentration. The blind girl suddenly crouched down, and she ran her hands along the earth before rapping on the ground with one of her fists. “…There’s something beneath us. Something really big and hollow.”

Everyone looked down at their feet, skeptical. Miki stomped at the earth, but she did not have Eri’s senses, and therefore felt and heard nothing. The metal-armed woman crossed her arms, unconvinced.

“I don’t—” She started, but her words were cut off as the ground began to shake and tremble violently, startling everyone but the robots. The group began to back away as the tree began to rise up and slide backwards, supported by a large slab of metal that had been hidden beneath it. After a few moments, the metal groaned and lurched to a halt, having revealed a very large hole in the ground. There was a mechanical hiss, and a spiral staircase rose to meet the opening of the hole, leading down into the unknown.

Miki was aware of twenty pairs of eyes on her, and she threw her hands up into the air.

“OKAY, so maybe it WASN’T just a tree. I can be wrong, too, y’know?” And with that, she was the first to begin the descent, the other clones following quietly after her.

It was damp and cold underground, and Aika was reminded of the cave they had stayed in the previous day, though this was much bigger, and the only illumination was that of the hole in the ceiling. The stairs were slippery from the moisture, and though there was a thin metal railing, it was freezing to the touch and hard to hold on to. Once everyone had made it onto the stairs, the robots included, the tree began to slide back into place over the hole, and soon the clones were enveloped in complete and total darkness.

Sayumi let out a shriek, and Aika could hear Momoko begin to whimper from somewhere behind her, which was coupled with Saki’s quiet attempts to get the girl to calm down. She could feel hands grab onto her shoulders, and she assumed that Risako wasn’t exactly having a great time either.

A resounding slap echoed through the darkness, and Miki’s snickers followed, as did Aya’s rather-peeved voice.

“Reina, would you mind helping out a bit here?”

Dim light came from farther up on the stairwell, and Aika could make out the wonky-eyed female’s form from above her, staring down.

“I was waiting for someone to ask.”

The group continued on down the treacherous spiral, using the firebrand to light the way, since the robots didn’t seem to be inclined to try and help them out at all. When they reached the bottom, Aika found that the floor was made of some sort of tiled metal, and it seemed to be just as slippery as the stairs. Almost as if the taller female had read her mind, Hitomi spoke up to warn the others of this fact.

“Be careful. We don’t want anyone to fall and split their head open.”

Nice. Nice and graphic. Risako’s fingers were starting to bruise a little bit. Good job, Leader.

------------

The little genius was just crying her eyes out.

She was a fountain of tears, hiccups, and sniffles at the moment, and most of the clones were just standing there, rather confused about the entire matter. Well, Aika was only slightly confused. For the most part, she didn’t really care, and had lost interest in the situation about five minutes ago.

They had made their way through the underground chamber into a brightly lit laboratory that had been carved into a room beneath the earth. It was much like the one they had escaped from, though it was bigger, and didn’t feel evil… or like death.

The little robots were trying to comfort Asami, and Makoto was standing behind her, staring at the clones like someone had punched her in the stomach. It was shocking enough to know that they even existed, but it was much harder to see the group face to face.

“Ah… Excuse me…” Ai was the first to speak up, though she did so timidly. She felt some kind of strange connection with these people, and it tugged at her heart a bit to see the chubby-cheeked female crying, even if she didn’t know why. “I’m not really sure why you’re upset… and I’m sorry for whatever it is, but… we came here to find out some answers… answers that we need. If you have something to do with why we were created, then maybe you can explain some important things to us…”

Asami sniffled, trying really hard to compose herself. Seeing this girl… it wasn’t her… but at the same time…

“You’re absolutely right, I’m terribly sorry… I’ll be glad to answer any of the questions that you have… But first, let me introduce you to my friend Ogawa Makoto here, and welcome you to the Hello! Project Underground.”

“Hello! Project? …Underground? I don’t know about the last part, but… isn’t that the name of the place… where we… or well, where the people that we came from… didn’t they work there before they died?” Miki asked, sitting down on top of a rusted metal box that just happened to be behind her.

“Yes, that is correct. Hello! Project was a name given to all of the groups and artists that were produced by a man named Tsunku. To honor everyone that was killed, we named this place after it…”

“You said that you were responsible for getting the DNA that created us…” Aika was paying more attention now that things were getting back to the point, “What did you mean by that?”

“In order to explain that… I have to tell you this: Makoto and I used to be a part of the Hello! Project ourselves. Until today… we assumed that we were all that remained of it… Anyways, the last time I actually saw any of the H!P members… before the incidents began to occur… was at the Winter 10th Anniversary concert that the organization was holding. I had been there for two members that were graduating from a group that I used to be a part of, in order to give them support and encouragement.

While I was there, I collected samples of DNA from certain members, because I was going to use it for a project I was working on outside of my homework for the university I was attending at the time. I actually had forgotten that I even had it until about a year after the shootings occurred…”

“…Wait a minute…” That little lightbulb in Risa’s head had gone off, and the clone of the Reaction Queen was staring at Asami with wide eyes. “If you survived… I mean, if you were a part of H!P back then… then that makes you… you should be…”

Asami rolled her eyes. “Very, very old, I know. And technically, I am. However, I invented an inhibitor chip a long time ago that keeps my body from aging. Makoto is under the chip’s influence as well, and so is the other survivor, Maiha. Though, physically she’s younger than we are. I suspect you’ll meet her later…”

Reina narrowed her little wonky eyes at the genius. “Why did you give that scientist the DNA to clone us? Was it just because you missed your friends or something, because if that’s the reason, I’m gonna be pissed…”

“I never gave it to any scientist. I actually left the collection to Tsunku, who I thought I could trust to keep it safe until I figured out what I WAS going to do with it. I didn’t think it would be right to just have it destroyed… But I also didn’t think he would let it get into anyone else’s hands, either… This clears up some things for me, though… Only one of Shizuka’s scientists could have created you, which means that he is probably aware of your existence, and probably isn’t very happy about it, either.”

Miki snorted. “Duh. We’ve already been attacked a couple of times within the past forty-eight hours… Tell me something, though. Why aren’t you dead? I can’t imagine that a place like this is legal in this screwed-up world.”

Asami managed a mischievous little grin. “It’s not. And I’m not dead because I happen to be brilliant. His technology is highly advanced simply because he’s the only one with technology… besides us. Radar devices, tracking chips—there are probably some embedded in those jumpsuits of yours, by the way—anything like that gets short circuited down here thanks to the metal shell that is currently surrounding us. Those three pets of his can’t find us here.”

“What can you tell us… about them?” Hitomi dared to ask, being horribly curious as she was.

“The Three? …It’s hard to say, really… As far as I know, they are the original members of Biyuuden: Okada Yui, Miyoshi Erika, and the leader, Ishikawa Rika. Back when the H!P performers were being killed, their deaths were staged, but what happened in reality—or at least, what I believe to be true—is that they were abducted by some of Shizuka’s followers and subjected to genetic experimentation and brainwashing. Many people think that they were the ones to slaughter the members of Morning Musume, but I don’t believe that for a second.”

Miki was really quiet at this point. There was no mistaking what she had seen in that creature’s horrible blood-red eyes… but if there was a chance that those things hadn’t always been this way, then maybe she was wrong. Perhaps it was just an illusion meant to frighten her…

Asami clapped her hands together, after rubbing the last stray tears from her eyes.

“Well, I understand if you have more questions, but I see that one of you is horribly wounded, and I might be able to do something to help her. In the meantime I suggest that you all should either try to get some rest because you look terribly exhausted. If you’re hungry, too, Makoto can get you whatever you’d like to eat. We have plenty of room and supplies down here, I can assure you. Just follow her up those stairs, and she’ll take care of what you need.” She immediately wandered over towards Maasa, who was still carrying Maki on her back. “Now, let’s see here… why don’t you get her over to this table…”

Makoto stared awkwardly at the other clones for a minute, before turning and motioning for those that wanted to follow her to do so.

Maybe coming to this place wasn’t such a bad idea after all…

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Wow, double chapter!

This isn't a boring Saturday now. :D

So that is the time when the killing spree happened. What a perfect timing to be chosen. Argh.

A rare scene where miki-sama took back her words lol.

At last, in the safe place with the right people. :D

All for one and one for all. *grin*

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
An update! Thanks... This is getting better with each chapter. :D

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
MM (or H!P girls) getting killed on stage, that's just horrible. Shizuka you madman!

Revelations this chapter
-So Viyuden was abducted and brainwashed.The ones who attacked the clones were probably "the" Viyuden, maybe genetically enhanced and programmed to become loyal to Shizuka
-Konkon and Mako-chan don't age. And Maiha <3
-is it just me or is Mako-chan uncomfortable with the clones?

Nice double chapter! ;D

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
An update! :D

LOL Yossie didn't do a good job of leading them by scaring them like that. :lol:

I'm betting all of my money that Rika was the one who shot Miki to oblivion O_O. But brainwashed eh? Konkon might be wrong on that and they really do side with Shizuka...

I'm surprised that you didn't make Konkon or Ogawa jump to hug them or something... They must have missed the girls so much, especially fellow 5th gen members..

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Well it's good that they're in a safe house now. Hmm. Miki's death was unpleasant. Gah. So that was the original Biyuuden eh? I knew it. XD

Can't wait to see Maiha's reaction. :)

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
Miki scowled. “I know you think we’re stupid and whatever, and though I may have only just been born yesterday, I must inform you that this is just a tree.”
:farofflook: oh Miki! You're just so dang cool...

YEAH, joining forces!! I liked how KonKon chose to give Biyuuden the benefit of the doubt. How just!  :)

I hope their war to rid the world of Shizuka will now also aim to free Biyuuden from his mind-control powers.

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
Wow, double chapter!

This isn't a boring Saturday now. :D

So that is the time when the killing spree happened. What a perfect timing to be chosen. Argh.

A rare scene where miki-sama took back her words lol.

At last, in the safe place with the right people. :D

All for one and one for all. *grin*

Lol. I just couldn't stop writing once I managed to break through my writer's block.

Yeah. Poor Miki. First performance as Leader happens to be her last performance altogether. ;-;

Well, we hope they're safe, don't we...

An update! Thanks... This is getting better with each chapter. :D

^-^ Thank you. <3

MM (or H!P girls) getting killed on stage, that's just horrible. Shizuka you madman!

Revelations this chapter
-So Viyuden was abducted and brainwashed.The ones who attacked the clones were probably "the" Viyuden, maybe genetically enhanced and programmed to become loyal to Shizuka
-Konkon and Mako-chan don't age. And Maiha <3
-is it just me or is Mako-chan uncomfortable with the clones?

Nice double chapter! ;D

The way the Berryz go down is worse.

-Indeed. As far as you and Konkon know, anyways.  ;)
-^-^
-The total realization of who these clones are hasn't exactly hit her just yet. X3

Thanks. <3

An update! :D

LOL Yossie didn't do a good job of leading them by scaring them like that. :lol:

I'm betting all of my money that Rika was the one who shot Miki to oblivion O_O. But brainwashed eh? Konkon might be wrong on that and they really do side with Shizuka...

I'm surprised that you didn't make Konkon or Ogawa jump to hug them or something... They must have missed the girls so much, especially fellow 5th gen members..

We'll have to wait and see if your bet's a good one...

Well, Konkon's got more common sense than that, so even if she does miss her friends, she knows that these clones aren't them. Makoto's still in shock at the moment.

:farofflook: oh Miki! You're just so dang cool...

YEAH, joining forces!! I liked how KonKon chose to give Biyuuden the benefit of the doubt. How just!  :)

I hope their war to rid the world of Shizuka will now also aim to free Biyuuden from his mind-control powers.

Isn't she, though? -fangirl sigh-

Konkon's too nice to want to blame them. Or perhaps she's in denial...?

The clones will have to decide that for themselves... -mysterious-

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
Interlude III: Sayonara, Miracle-chan

“This one’s still alive!”

“Hurry, get her to the ER before we lose her!”

It hurts… it hurts so bad that I can’t breathe, and I can’t see, and I don’t know where I am because it hurts too much to think right now. People are screaming and crying all around me and I wish they’d be quiet and let me go to sleep…

“Excuse me, ladies, you can’t be in here while we’re working on the patient…”

“You’ll have to drag me out kicking and screaming. I don’t suggest you try, either, because I’ll kick your ass if you touch me.”

“Yossui…”

“…Fine. You can stay, but don’t get in our way.”

Leader was here. Not Miki. Yoshizawa-san. The one person I loved and adored and looked up to above all else was here. I want to jump up and down for joy, but I don’t even have the strength to even open my eyes. I think that Yaguchi-san is with her, but I can’t tell… it hurts too much. They’re talking now, and in low voices, so it’s really hard for me to hear.

“Have you seen any of the others, Yaguchi-san?”

“…M-Miki… she’s dead. Aika-chan, too… Junjun and Linlin didn’t make it out of the stadium, either.”

My friends… members of Morning Musume… they were dead and I was dying. It’s so unfair… I want to scream, cry, do anything but lay here on this cold hard surface while they hook up wires to my body to try and save me…

“Anyone else?”

“Kamei-chan… passed away while I was in the room… it was horrible… Sayumi wasn’t looking good when I saw her, and Reina’s condition is very critical… Koharu-chan here looks the best out of all of them, and even that… I don’t know…”

“Don’t talk like that, damnit, she’s going to be fine.”

Pain spikes up my spine suddenly, and I cry out, as it’s almost unbearable. I can hear the monitors begin to go crazy beside me, and the doctors are starting to get frantic. There isn’t anything else they can really do… There were a lot of bullets… I don’t know where all of them hit…

I’m really too tired to care right now, though. I just want to sleep. I want to be anywhere but here, away from the noise and the pain and the reality that people I know are dead. Someone’s hand is holding mine, gently, and I can hear quiet sobbing. I think that it might be Yoshizawa-san, but I’m not sure, because I’ve never ever seen or heard her cry before.

I just wish that I could open my mouth and tell her… I saw who did it, Yossui… I can’t believe it… but I saw who it was… I wish I could warn you.

Forgive me, Leader, I have to go now…

(Chapter 18 should be coming up sometime tonight, too. I just felt compelled to write another snippet.)

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Re: ::Voices of Angels:: [Interlude III: Sayonara, Miracle-chan]
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2007, 12:07:02 AM »
Urgh, this is tragic. Most members already dead ;_;

I wonder how Yossi and Yaguchi can escape the killings.. And do they regret it? So much question to answer... Good luck leader and Yaguchi!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2007, 12:18:33 AM »
OMGASS KOHARU SAW!!??!?!?!?  :frustrated: :pleeease: :scolding:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2007, 12:26:40 AM »
"Forgive me, Leader, I have to go now…"
KOHARU!!!!  :'( Even Junjun and Linlin were killed...

Now I'm nervous for Yossie...How does she meet her end?

I hope it's not by the hands of Rika... :(

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hermann H. & The Pacemakers - Pinkie`s Rock Show