JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Start of the Day - Guiding Light

Author Topic: Untitled fanfic (WMatsui & Mayuki) 09/04/2016  (Read 9213 times)

Offline tarromi

Untitled fanfic (WMatsui & Mayuki) 09/04/2016
« on: January 31, 2016, 06:50:27 AM »
Hello! I'm a new author here on JPH!P and this is my first time writing fanfics, I actually wrote an fanfic that surrounded Japan during the Edo-period, I'm not finished with this fanfic, but i decided to give readers a look through this fanfic, the reason why I did this was so i can get feedback. Well anyways, I hope you enjoy this fanfic!
Note- I have not named this fanfic yet, and also since of school work and other sorts of projects, I won't be able to update that much

Chapter 1

Edo-Period, Japan
“Miyazawa-sama” a shogun said, Sae and some of his men were walking down a gravel pathway, among the side of the pathway were a long line of sakura trees.

“Hai?” Sae responded

“I believe a messenger was calling for you” the shogun said, Sae looked up towards the bright blue sky for about a minute and looked back at the shogun

“The sky is beautiful, isn’t it Jurina-sama” He said, then he continued to walk.

“But Miyazawa-sama!” Jurina started to say, but was cut off by Sae

“This messenger was sent from our enemy” Sae said

“And do you know who our enemy is?” Sae asked, he then stopped and turned towards Jurina

“Our enemy is Takahashi Minami and Sashihara Rino” He then turned around and continued to walk

“Yes, but why did have they sent a messenger?” Jurina questioned

“Probably to make a ‘treaty’” Sae said, He then took a turn towards a huge building

“And by ‘treaty’ I mean finishing me off” Sae continued, His men and him went inside the large building where there were many women sitting along the sides of the aisle

“You mean that messenger is a ninja?” Jurina asked, Sae looked at him and put a finger to his mouth

“Shh” Sae said towards Jurina, then afterwards, he went on laughing

“Ah, there’s so many beautiful woman here,” Sae said “Jurina, go ahead and pick one”

“Eh? Are you sure?” Jurina said

“I’m sure of it, besides that I think you need a stress-reliever” Sae said, he began walking around the room and he spotted one woman who was wearing a purple kimono, he went towards her and lifted her chin.

“What’s your name?” Sae asked

“Kashiwagi Yuki” She said quietly

“Kashiwagi Yuki, eh?” Sae said, afterwards he went towards Jurina, who was busy looking at a girl with a yellow kimono

“So what do you think about that girl, Kashiwagi Yuki?” Sae asked while pointing at her

“Not really my type” Jurina said, still looking at the girl

“Not really your type?” Sae laughed, “Alright then, we shall take our leave for now, but when we come back you better pick one” Sae and his men then left and gates were locked again. Afterwards the girls were dismissed and Yuki slowly walked out into the courtyard where she saw a girl with a pink kimono, sitting on the porch.

“Mayu” Yuki said flirtatiously

“Ah Yuki-sama!” Mayu got up from her deep thoughts and ran towards Yuki, hugging her tightly

“Kawaii” Yuki said patting Mayu’s head, Mayu then let go of Yuki and held her hands.

“Nee, Yuki-sama, I have something to show you!” Mayu said, after that Mayu started to drag Yuki

“Chotto matte Mayu” Yuki said, but Mayu wouldn’t stop, they finally reached a small garden and Mayu stopped at a koi pond.

“Here we are!” Mayu said smiling, Yuki’s eyes wandered around the place

“Isn’t this just the garden?” Yuki asked, Mayu pouted and all of her excited energy was drained away

“This isn’t just a garden Yuki-sama, it’s the first place where” Mayu started to say, but something caught her eye and she paused for about a moment

“Hm? What’s the matter Mayu?” Yuki said, she look behind and noticed a girl with a yellow kimono, “It’s Rena-sama, hmm what’s she doing here?” Yuki said, she then turned back towards Mayu

Well that's all I actually have, I still need more ideas since I'm stuck on that last sentence. Well anyways, thank you for reading! I hope to get some ideas, or some feedback from you~ and I will try my best to update on this fanfic!

« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:14:50 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
Re: (UNTITLED) WMatsui+Mayuki Fanfic
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 01:54:49 PM »
WELCOMEEEEE TARROMI SAN~
and ganbatte for school works

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 02:09:20 PM »
maybe is Rena with Jurina??

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 02:29:08 AM »
Welcome to the jungle :on gay:

Whooaaa there is Sae, dunno why my fingers crossed for SaeYuki instead fufufufu~
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 12:50:10 PM »
Welcome~ :welcome
Its nice to have historical japan stories..
Keep up :w00t:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 02:18:01 PM »
CONTINUE PLEASE~!! REMINDS ME OF OOKU~!! :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline tarromi

(UNTITLED) WMatsui+Mayuki Fanfic Chapter 1
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2016, 11:31:49 PM »
Chapter 1

Edo-Period, Japan
“Miyazawa-sama” a shogun said, Sae and some of his men were walking down a gravel pathway, among the side of the pathway were a long line of sakura trees.

“Hai?” Sae responded

“I believe a messenger was calling for you” the shogun said, Sae looked up towards the bright blue sky for about a minute and looked back at the shogun

“The sky is beautiful, isn’t it Jurina-sama” He said, then he continued to walk.

“But Miyazawa-sama!” Jurina started to say, but was cut off by Sae

“This messenger was sent from our enemy” Sae said

“And do you know who our enemy is?” Sae asked, he then stopped and turned towards Jurina

“Our enemy is Takahashi Minami and Sashihara Rino” He then turned around and continued to walk

“Yes, but why did have they sent a messenger?” Jurina questioned

“Probably to make a ‘treaty’” Sae said, He then took a turn towards a huge building

“And by ‘treaty’ I mean finishing me off” Sae continued, His men and him went inside the large building where there were many women sitting along the sides of the aisle

“You mean that messenger is a ninja?” Jurina asked, Sae looked at him and put a finger to his mouth

“Shh” Sae said towards Jurina, then afterwards, he went on laughing

“Ah, there’s so many beautiful woman here,” Sae said “Jurina, go ahead and pick one”

“Eh? Are you sure?” Jurina said

“I’m sure of it, besides that I think you need a stress-reliever” Sae said, he began walking around the room and he spotted one woman who was wearing a purple kimono, he went towards her and lifted her chin.

“What’s your name?” Sae asked

“Kashiwagi Yuki” She said quietly

“Kashiwagi Yuki, eh?” Sae said, afterwards he went towards Jurina, who was busy looking at a girl with a yellow kimono

“So what do you think about that girl, Kashiwagi Yuki?” Sae asked while pointing at her

“Not really my type” Jurina said, still looking at the girl

“Not really your type?” Sae laughed, “Alright then, we shall take our leave for now, but when we come back you better pick one” Sae and his men then left and gates were locked again. Afterwards the girls were dismissed and Yuki slowly walked out into the courtyard where she saw a girl with a pink kimono, sitting on the porch.

“Mayu” Yuki said flirtatiously

“Ah Yuki-sama!” Mayu got up from her deep thoughts and ran towards Yuki, hugging her tightly

“Kawaii” Yuki said patting Mayu’s head, Mayu then let go of Yuki and held her hands.

“Nee, Yuki-sama, I have something to show you!” Mayu said, after that Mayu started to drag Yuki

“Chotto matte Mayu” Yuki said, but Mayu wouldn’t stop, they finally reached a small garden and Mayu stopped at a koi pond.

“Here we are!” Mayu said smiling, Yuki’s eyes wandered around the place

“Isn’t this just the garden?” Yuki asked, Mayu pouted and all of her excited energy was drained away

“This isn’t just a garden Yuki-sama, it’s the first place where” Mayu started to say, but something caught her eye and she paused for about a moment

“Hm? What’s the matter Mayu?” Yuki said, she look behind and noticed a girl with a yellow kimono, “It’s Rena-sama, hmm what’s she doing here?” Yuki said, she then turned back towards Mayu

“I don’t know, nee do you want to go visit her, I mean, she is your best friend” Mayu said, Yuki looked back at Rena then back Mayu

“Hmm, I guess we can go visit her” Yuki said, Mayu grinned and took Yuki’s hand. The 2 started walking towards Rena, and by the time they got close enough Yuki yelled out towards her

“Rena-sama!” Yuki said, Rena heard her name being called and look towards Yuki and Mayu’s direction

“Ah Yuki-sama!” Rena said, she bowed slightly when Yuki and Mayu came, “what are you doing here?” Rena asked as she eyed Mayu and Yuki

“Came for a little walk” Mayu said cutely, Yuki squinted at Mayu

“Ah, well it is a nice day to go out” Rena said as she looked up towards the sky, “How about we go out into the town?” Rena suggested

“I guess we can go, shall we ask the shogun if we can go out?” Yuki said, Mayu smiled and Rena nodded her head slightly. The three then walked back to the main building where Jurina was busy walking around.

“Wait here” Mayu said, she then went inside leaving behind Rena and Yuki

“Matsui-sama!” Mayu yelled out, Jurina looked over towards Mayu

“Ah, Mayu! What’s the matter?” Jurina asked while taking off his helmet

“Nee? Can we go out?” Mayu asked

“Who’s we?” Jurina said, looking around the room

“Me, Rena-sama, and Yuki-sama!” Mayu said, Jurina took about a minute before responding to the question

“Hmm, alright fine” Jurina said, Mayu smiled cutely and went out to get Rena and Yuki, “He said yes”, Mayu told the two

“Ah really? Wow I thought he would say no, I mean he did that to me last time I asked” Yuki said

“That’s because you don’t have the magic” Mayu said flirtatiously, Yuki squinted her eyes at Mayu then ultimately smacked Mayu’s shoulder

“What ‘magic’, did you use ‘magic’ in order to get me?” Yuki said, Mayu rubbed her shoulder after being hit

“Mou, how long do you think this secret will last?” Rena said, Yuki looked at Mayu, and smiled

“Hopefully for a long time” Afterwards, Mayu, Yuki, and Rena headed out of the main building and into the town.

Back over at the main palace, Sae was busy talking to the messenger. “So what does your master want?” Sae said in a strict tone

“Just to send you this message!” the messenger was afraid of Sae and the guards that were surrounding him.

“Oi, you, go get the message from him” Sae demanded one of his men

HAI!” the soldier yelled, he quickly went up to the messenger and grabbed the scroll from him, afterwards, the soldier went up to the throne and gave Sae the scroll

“Thank you, you’re now dismissed and make sure to take him away” Sae ordered, the soldiers bowed and took the messenger towards prison. After everyone has left, Sae opened up the scroll and read it.

Hehehe…HAHAHAHA!” Sae started to laugh, “We would like to have a treaty? From Takahashi Minami!” Sae yelled out, he then snapped his fingers and ordered one of his servants to write a message

“Tell them that if they want peace they will have to make peace!”

To Be Continued

Well that's it for Chapter 1, I really do hope that it's good, since I sort of wrote this without a plan, well anyways thank you from the comments1 They really make my day! And I promise i will update~

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2016, 11:58:08 PM »
Will jurina make a move to approach rena?
I think historical japanese is the best
Thankss for the updates
I cant wait for the next chapter
Asap please  :twothumbs

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 03:11:05 AM »
Although history is my enemy..but because it wmatsui
and mayuki history story count me in. LOL...wooow  :thumbsup :thumbsup...niceee..so mayuki already a pair??..and yeap will ju try to gettin know rena cause he obviously take interested in rena..xD.."they will have to make peace" why somehow that doesn't sound good??
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 02:17:42 PM »
Uwaaa pleasee continue author-san :)

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2016, 10:52:37 AM »
Hi~ i'll wait for next chapter! update fast please...
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline tarromi

(UNTITLED) WMatsui+Mayuki Fanfic update chapter 2
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2016, 02:03:00 AM »
I'm back, and sorry if I haven't updated in a while, just school work and grades threw me off but I have completed Chapter 2 and I hope you enjoy! Also sorry if there's not that much WMatsui happening yet, I'm in the process of figuring out how Rena will meet Jurina. Anyways so I will update as soon as possible!

Chapter 2

Mayu, Yuki, and Rena travelled along the bank side of the river for about an hour in order to get to their destination, once they reached the town, there was panic all over.

“What’s going on?” Rena said towards Yuki and Mayu, they two shrugged and they continued on walking, they went by the nearest restaurant, and tried to ask the customers and workers what happened

“Ano, Sumimasen, What’s going on outside in the town?” Rena asked one of the customers, the customer looked up at them in surprise

“EHH?! You mean you don’t know what day it is today?” the customer said

“Ah, we’re new to this town, so…” Yuki said

“Ah, I see, well if you want to know what day it is today, it’s the day when Yamamoto-sama comes and visits, it’s usually not a big deal since he usually comes into hiding, but this time, he’s picking a CONCUBINE!” the customer said. Mayu grasped onto Yuki’s arm, Yuki felt this and made sure to comfort her. Rena smiled at the two when she saw them.

“Ah, well good luck to you guys if you want to get chosen!” the customer said, he then stood up and left the restaurant, Yuki, who was still comforting Mayu, looked at Rena

“So, what shall we do?” Yuki asked, Rena was confused

“I mean we are dressed in way that people would fall for us, and if we go out there then Yamamoto-sama will surely try to marry us” Yuki continued, Rena looked down at her clothing and looked at Yuki and Mayu’s clothing as well

“Hmm, that’s true” Rena said, Mayu grasped even harder on Yuki, Yuki felt this and held onto Mayu like if she was still a little kid

“Hmm, I guess we can go back to the palace” Rena said, Yuki nodded and pulled Mayu away, for some reason Mayu had a worried look on her face, Yuki saw this and patted her head

“Its okay” Yuki said, she then took Mayu’s hand and the three walked out of the restaurant, but by the time they were able to walk out, Yamamoto-sama was already there

“YAMAMOTO SAYAKA HAS ARRIVED!” An announcer yelled out, once he yelled that Yamamoto-sama as came, every girl came out. They were dressed up with their nicest kimono, and their faces were overloaded with make-up. It was a ruckus, every girl was running around towards Yamamoto-sama, and with this, Yuki, Rena, and Mayu were being pushed towards Yamamoto-sama.

Yamamoto-sama got out of the carriage he was riding and saw many beautiful women around him, “Ah, what a beautiful day it is, isn’t ladies” he said winking at the girls, most of them fainted after he did that. Yamamoto-sama then looked over towards his right and noticed a familiar face within the crowd.

“Oi, let’s go ahead and get out of here” Rena said, but before they could escape, Yamamoto-sama called out towards Mayu

“Ara? Is that Watanabe Mayu?” He said smiling, Mayu heard him and ducked her face and grasped quickly on to Yuki’s body.

“Hurry up!” Mayu whispered towards Yuki and Rena, the two looked at Mayu strangely. The three were able to escape the mob and were already by the river

“Hm…I guess I was wrong” Yamamoto-sama shrugged his shoulder but soon went back to looking at the other girls.

“What was that about Mayu?” Yuki asked

“It was nothing…” Mayu said, she continued to walk but was stopped by Yuki

“That was not nothing, I saw your reaction towards his name, even when he called you out, tell me, please, what happened?” Yuki said cooingly, she smiled softly at Mayu, and this made Mayu crack

“Fine….okay, I never told you before but…I’m part of the Yamamoto family” once Mayu said this Yuki and Rena were shock

“B-but that’s only because of my sister! She was married into the Yamamoto family” Mayu said

“Wait...then why were you so worried back there in the restaurant and the crowd, you should’ve been happy that your brother-in-law was there to see you” Yuki said

“I was happy, but then I had strange feeling that my sister was going to be there…and then when we were being pushed I saw a glimpse of her, she was in the carriage…” Mayu started to have flashbacks

“The last time I saw my sister…I broke her heart” Mayu finally said, she had tears in her eyes, Yuki looked at Mayu for about a minute before she came over and hugged her

“I’m sorry” Yuki said, she patted Mayu’s head and kissed her, She then took Mayu’s hand and the three continued to walk back to the palace.

Over at the garden, Jurina was resting underneath a sakura tree. He had a book with him and he was humming a song

“Kisu datte hidarikiki, Fui ni migiude wo hikarete…” He hummed out, Jurina then stopped humming and sighed, he looked up into the sky and he closed his eyes for a moment. When he closed his eyes, he imagined the girl with the yellow kimono.

“Just who is that…” Jurina said sighing, afterwards he opened his eyes and looked down towards his book and continued to read.

Back over at the palace, Sae had planned a meeting with his generals, they were in a room that was filled with weapons and armor, and in the middle of the room was a desk with a map on top of it.

“So here’s our plan…Blue army will guard the walls of the palace, Red army will guard the town, and the Yellow army will guard the forest, if they come, attack on immediate sight” Sae ordered while pointing out the spots on the map. The generals nodded

“Not to mention, I sent out our best ninjas, they are hidden in the forest by the borders” Sae said, the generals nodded again

“And one more important thing, if they kill any of our people…make sure to bring me the leader’s head” Sae said with an evil grin, he then dismissed the meeting and left the room laughing.

To be Continued

Sorry if this seemed short, I just didn't know what else to put!

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2016, 07:05:38 AM »
Well better than nothing :D
Oho~ what'd mayu do to her sister?
Jurina curious about rena eh?
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2016, 10:26:37 AM »
jurina's really curious about rena
I wondered if Rena would like Jurina also
I'm happy you're update btw
Thanks for the updates :)

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2016, 10:04:29 AM »
Thanks for the updatess
I love wmatsui :)

Offline tarromi

(UNTITLED) WMatsui+Mayuki Fanfic UPDATE Chapter 3
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2016, 09:54:28 AM »
Chapter 3

It was already night time, everyone was already asleep, except for Rena, who was up and wandering around the courtyard.

“Ah, it’s bright out tonight” Rena sighed, she sat by a nearby sakura tree and admired the stars. She soon started to doze off, but before she closed her eyes, she saw a strange male figure not far from where she was sitting, this frightened her and she immediately stood up and ran as fast as she could towards the main building

She was already halfway through but all the sudden she stumbled on her foot and fell, Rena tried to stand up but unfortunately, she injured her knees.  She looked back and she the male figure getting closer and closer.

Soon enough the figure was already grabbing her by the arms and picking her up, “Are you okay?” the figure asked dusting off the dirt from Rena’s kimono, when he was done he looked up at Rena and that’s when she froze.

“Ah, look you’re bleeding” the figured pointed at Rena’s kimono, she shook her head and looked down, “Here let me help you” he was about to pick up Rena but then she pushed him away

“I-I’m fine…” Rena said blushing, she then tried to prove it by walking which failed miserably. “OOF!” Rena yelled when she fell down again, the figure came up to her and picked her up again, but this time he carried her like an ohime-sama.

Later that night, Mayu woke up from a nightmare, she was sweating and panting heavily. “AHH!” Mayu screamed as she sat up from the futon, Yuki heard this and woke up to find Mayu crying.

“What’s the matter Mayu?” Yuki said embracing her, Mayu was sobbing her eyes out

“M-Miyuki-neechan….” Mayu said stuttering, Yuki grew confused

“Who’s Miyuki-neechan?” Yuki asked, Mayu was didn’t answer, all she did was silently cry. Yuki looked at Mayu and held her tightly, it was only after a few minutes that Yuki and Mayu fell asleep while holding each other.

“OW!” Rena yelled, the figure covered her mouth

“Shh!” the figure yelled, Rena nodded, after Rena calmed down, the figure took his hand off from Rena’s mouth and continued to clean the wound on Rena’s knee

“Anyways….Uhm I never got a name from you…”Rena said awkwardly, the figure stopped for a moment and looked up

“My names Takayanagai Akane” he said, he then looked down at the wound and continued to cleanse it,

“I’m Rena, Matsui Rena”

“Nice to meet you” Akane said, after the bleeding had stopped, he wrapped the wound with a bandage

“There!” Akane said standing up, Rena still sat on the stool

“A-arigato…gozaimasu” Rena said, Akane turned around towards Rena and smiled

“No problem!” Akane said

“I will be back” Akane said, afterwards he went over to the lake which was right by the warden’s office. Rena was all alone and she grew bored as well, so she stood up, and limped over to the porch. She sat down and from there she enjoyed the moonlight.

Over at the main palace, Jurina was having trouble sleeping, since the thoughts about the girl clouded his mind.

“Hm…I do wonder….”Jurina said under his breathe, “Oh well” Jurina shrugged, he then decided to go take a small walk down by the courtyard. He got up from his futon and grabbed his knife from under his pillow. Afterwards he tucked it inside is clothes and started to walk. After a while, he was already outside in the courtyard

“Ah, this feels nice” Jurina stated as he stretched his arms out, he looked up into the moon and smiled, then he looked down and noticed someone sitting on the porch, since everything was dark, he got closer, eventually he was able to see who that person was. It was the girl, who kept invading his mind.

Wait, is that who I think that is?” Jurina thought, he squinted his eyes in order to see better, “OH MY GOSH, IT IS!” Jurina thought, he was freaking out.

“Ha, fireflies” Rena said pointing at Jurina’s direction. He saw this and hid behind a bush

AHH SHE JUST POINTED AT ME” Jurina thought, he peeked over the bush

“hahaha, so pretty” Rena giggled, Jurina ducked into hiding again

“AH! She just laughed at me!” Jurina thought, “No, I can’t be laughed at! I’m the most charming person there is!” Jurina then looked over to the right and noticed the fireflies, “OF COURSE! She must’ve been looking at the fireflies” Jurina thought as he nodded his head

“Ara? Jurina-sama, Is that you?” Akane said, Jurina was in shock

“Ah…Uh…”Jurina was lost at words

“It is Jurina-sama! How have you been?” Akane said as he came up towards him,

“I’m fine…”Jurina said

“That’s good to hear, anyways, why are you on the ground like that, here let me help you up!” Akane said while grabbing on to Jurina’s arm and pulling him up

“Ah n-no I’m fine” Jurina said but it was already too late and Rena could see the two talking with each other

“No you’re not fine, if you were sitting behind a bush like that people would think that you’re crazy or something! Ah, I have someone to introduce you to!” Akane said, he was pulling Jurina

“I’m back! And I brought someone with me!” Akane said

“Oh Akane-sama, you’re back, and who’s this handsome fellow?” Rena said eying Jurina up and down, Jurina looked at Rena and blushed

“This is Matsui Jurina, he’s a shogun” Akane said, “Oh, and I thought you might be hungry so I brought you some onigiri” Akane gave Rena the plate filled with onigiri

“Arigato gozaimasu” Rena said, Akane smiled

“Well, I have other things to do so, Jurina-sama, make sure to keep Rena company” Akane said, he then bowed goodbye and left, leaving Rena and Jurina all alone, together.

“Uhm” Jurina coughed

“So I take it that you’re Miyazawa-sama’s concubine?” Jurina said trying to make conversation

“Not really, I’m just one of his servants, that’s all” Rena said, Jurina cleared his throat

“Ah, it’s pretty late, uhm how about I get a futon ready for you?” Jurina said

“No it’s fine, I’m not tired at all” Rena said shaking her head

“O-okay then” Jurina said, soon after, Rena started to doze off, this attracted Jurina’s attention and he tried to wake her up

“Oi, are you awake?” Jurina said, he got no response, he then picked up Rena in an ohime-sama way and placed her down on the floor. Jurina quickly got out the futon and placed Rena on it, making sure to tuck her in. Afterwards, he was feeling a bit tired himself so he slept on the cold hard floor.

It was morning by the time Jurina woke up, and he found himself under a blanket, “Ara? Since when did I have a blanket?” Jurina thought, he then lifted up his head and noticed that Rena had no blanket

She must’ve woken up in the middle of the night and put this over me…” Jurina thought, he then got up to put the blanket on Rena once more, and headed outside.

A few hours later, Rena woke up to find a plate of food waiting for her on the table next to her, she then saw a small note that read “For Rena-sama, Make sure to start off the day with a good healthy breakfast, From- Jurina” after reading this, Rena smiled and blushed a bit, she finished her food and went outside towards the main building.

To be Continued

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2016, 11:19:17 AM »
Aawww finally wmatsui ~ thank you so much ! ! !

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2016, 12:38:44 PM »
I never had chance to say thank you for update
and I love you put Sae too in this fic :D

kinda confused ,i thought that there is "flag" between akane and rena
but also with jurina... *think
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2016, 12:45:00 PM »
Wmatsui  :deco:

Offline tarromi

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2016, 12:03:15 AM »
I never had chance to say thank you for update
and I love you put Sae too in this fic :D

kinda confused ,i thought that there is "flag" between akane and rena
but also with jurina... *think

Thank you for reading my fanfic, also Akane and Rena are just friends in this fanfic, so please don't worry! Jurina and Rena will be together, just need to figure out how though  :dunno:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Start of the Day - Guiding Light