JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Miss Korea

Author Topic: Kate's OS Box ~ Untitled [SayaMilky] - Update (15/5/16)  (Read 194825 times)

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Eternal Devotion [MaYuki] - Update (6/11/13)
« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2013, 12:04:25 PM »
I DIDN'T REGRET GIVING MY TIME TO THIS FIC!!! THIS IS THE BEST MAYUKI FIC I'VE EVER READ LOL. I DONT READ MAYUKI FICS THAT MUCH BUT THIS ONE REALLY ATTRACTS ME! AND THANK YOU ALSO FOR THE KOJIYUU SCENE EVEN THOUGH ITS SHORT  :heart: :heart: :)

Silent reader for now

Offline soraheartAKB48

Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Eternal Devotion [MaYuki] - Update (6/11/13)
« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2013, 01:46:30 PM »
This story was sooooooooo good you should post it on akblasphemy48 too.

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Eternal Devotion [MaYuki] Omake #1 - Update (7/11/13)
« Reply #162 on: November 07, 2013, 04:31:02 AM »
Minna~ I would love to reply every comments you made right now, but unfortunately...my exams are not over yet XDDDD I'll edit this and add my response to you guys~

Jya....Please do enjoy the 1st Omake~!  :fap :fap :fap It's short because there's....as you see.... 10 Omakes XD  :deco:

Eternal Devotion Scene #1: Yuki’s Random Wanted List

“I’m back!”

The doctor arrived back home early today since Miyuki took her shift today. Rather, it was more of Mayu pleaded her cousin to take her shift so she could come back to home to take care of her 5-months pregnant wife. Her stomach was getting bigger as time passes by.

“Ah~ Mayu-chan is back now.”

It was Yuki’s mother who replied, she was talking to the doctor’s wife. She rushed into the living room and saw Yuki watching TV with her mother. Dr. Watanabe took off her coat and sat down by her woman. Obviously she couldn’t forget to give her wife a kiss whenever she returned back home.

“I’m back Yuki.”

“Mmm…”

“Ah, I have to go shopping now, I’ll leave you two together~” Yuki’s mother left both lovey dovey couples at the living room. They watched TV together and then Yuki leaned onto Mayu’s shoulder before the doctor wrapped her arm around her.

“Mayu…”

“Yes?”

“I’m hungry.”

“What do you want to eat?”

“Something…sour.”

“I’ll go make some lemonade!”

Mayu smiled and rushed into the kitchen, came out with lemonade. She made sure that it wasn’t too sour and perfectly fit with Yuki’s taste preference. After she had a sip of lemonade she seemed to feel much better.

“Do you want anything else?”

“Hmm…apple?”

“Okay I’ll be back!” Mayu ran into the kitchen again and cut the apple into bite-size pieces in order for Yuki to have an easier appetite. She fed her beloved wife and looked at her with a warm smile across her face. “Do you feel better?”

“Yes…but I feel like having salad now…”

“I’ll be back!”

Mayu ran into the kitchen again and made sure to pick Yuki’s favorite vegetables and used her favorite salad dressing as well. The doctor obeyed her demanding wife for every word without feeling tired at the slightest. She remembered that Yuki’s mother told her how she would encounter such things like these when she was pregnant with Yuki…this random list of demands of a pregnant woman. At least the doctor was well prepared with that and she returned to the living room with a small bowl of salad.

“I brought it~ here!” She fed her woman, and she finished the whole thing.

After the bowl was finished, she put it onto the table and before she could do anything she felt Yuki pulling her shirt. “Mayu…”

“Yes?” The doctor embraced the fact that there would be another demand from her princess, however it seemed it wasn’t as she expected much.

“I want you to stay beside me...”

“O-Okay.” Mayu sat down beside Yuki, while the woman leaned onto her chest. The doctor hugged her wife closely to her chest and they could feel each other’s warmth.

“I want to sleep…”

“I’ll go get the pillow and blanket for you---”

“No…I want to sleep in your arms.”

“Ah…”

Dr. Watanabe blushed while they both adjusted their position so that Yuki was positioning in between Mayu’s legs and had her head leaned onto her lover’s chest. She seemed to be so comfortable in the shorter girl’s arms. Mayu wasn’t sure she was used to this randomness from her wife or not…but apparently, she was in Yuki’s ‘wanted’ list as well. Before Mayu realized again, Yuki had already fallen asleep in her arms. She wouldn’t want to wake up her princess so she had drifted to sleep as well while embracing her Yuki.

“I guess I should take a nap…”

~XXX~

“I’m back.” Yuki’s mother came back but she heard no reply. She wondered and walked into the living room and saw both Mayu and Yuki sleeping on the couch. They were both sleeping soundly, especially the pregnant one. The older woman chuckled softly with the adorable scene she was witnessing and got a blanket for them.

“Hm~ I guess one blanket is enough?” She used one blanket both Mayu and Yuki. She smiled once again silently before she wanted into the kitchen to prepare dinner for tonight.

“They both suited so much for each other~”

-
-
~END~
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 03:28:04 PM by Seigus »

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2013, 06:58:24 AM »
whoaa 10 omake yay thank can't wait the others omake~

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2013, 08:03:40 AM »
All i can see is mayuki rainbows!!!
Omg this is f*ucking awesome....
The mayuki feels after iread this is so jhsisogjf i cant find the right word to describe it

Ps.im on the bus on the way to school while im reading ur smexy part and i cant help to grin..oh my god i look like a pervert,smiling like crazy!
And one more thing i miss my first subject because im so hook reading this, i miss my bus stop XD oh well but its worth it XD
Kate thank u for this :on gay:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 12:20:20 PM by Chichay12 »

Offline soraheartAKB48

« Reply #165 on: November 07, 2013, 08:43:32 AM »
sooooooooooooooooooo sweet they're too cute~~~~
And the smut part is soooooo hot :on bleed: i think i need to go to the hospital now  :imdead:

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2013, 10:58:39 AM »
OMG so cute XD XD XD

I haven't commented anything about the OS here so I think I should now.
This OS is definitely the CUTEST and the LONGEST OS I've ever read (and you've ever written until now). I won't say it's the best, because I know your next OSs and fanfic updates will be much better than this :P I love all your fics!!!!!!!!!!!

And somehow I'm glad that you posted this when I am about to finish my exam week (i only have four subjects left when you posted this ysterday). If you posted this right before my exams then I wouldn't be able to focus on studying because my head would be all filled with the smut scenes your OS XD !

Thank you so much for this OS and omake!!!!!!!!!! I'll wait for the other 9 omakes.

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #167 on: November 07, 2013, 11:42:58 AM »
Ohoho. :hehehe: Mayuyu as the perfect "husband".

Yukirin is so lucky. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline mikaellitsa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: November 07, 2013, 02:29:55 PM »
wow so cute!! mayuyu is so perfect!!! lucky yuki!!!! :)

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: November 07, 2013, 07:16:50 PM »

PRAYING LIKE A BOSS for an update

my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #170 on: November 07, 2013, 08:11:16 PM »
I want a Mayu! (Is it really possible?)
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #171 on: November 07, 2013, 10:28:40 PM »
BEST FANFIC I EVER READ  :thumbsup :drool:

MAYUKI IS SO ADORABLE ANd LOVELY!!  :wub: :wub:

I"M MORE OF THEM  :w00t :drool:

BUT I"M STILL WANT TO SEE WMATSUI AND ATSUMINA SMUT  :inlove: :inlove:

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Eternal Devotion [MaYuki] Omake #2 - Update (8/11/13)
« Reply #172 on: November 08, 2013, 03:23:46 AM »
Scene #2: Hardworking Husband(?)

“Nngh…”

Mayu was lying sick on bed while Yuki was squeezing the cold towel to put onto the doctor’s forehead. Her face was completely red by the fever, and her eyes expressed how tired and weak she was right now. She had to take a day-off since she couldn’t go to work at this condition.

“I’m sorry Yuki…”

“Stop it Mayu, just relax…okay?”

“Nnn…”

“You’re such a naughty doctor…it’s because you worked too much!”

“I’m sorry…”

Mayu had been working at 5:30am and ended at 11:30pm. By the time she would get back home would be around 12:30am already…she had 4 hours of sleep every day at most. Apparently her wife knew her hectic schedule and realized how Mayu looked more exhausted as each day passed by. This kept going on for 2 months already ever since Mayu moved into to live with Yuki.

“Here, I brought you porridge.”

“Thank you…”

Mayu slowly sat up while her wife blew the hot porridge in the spoon before feeding her. The doctor kept eating until she finished the whole bowl. She lied down on the bed once again after she took the pills for the afternoon. Mayu felt much better after having her meal cooked by her beloved miko.

“Mayu…”

“…Yes?”

“I heard from Miyuki… Why do you have to work over time? ”

“Ah…”

It was something that Mayu didn’t plan to tell Yuki just yet, but it seemed her cousin spilled everything to her wife. But she couldn’t blame Miyuki for that since she’s making her worry as well. Mayu fidgeted and didn’t felt like telling her wife just yet, but Yuki stoked her warm face with those icy fingers. Those black orbs were pleading Mayu to tell the truth.

“Please Mayu, I’m worry about you…”

Dr. Watanabe hated to make her miko looked sad like this. She gave up and had a big sigh before she sat up, holding Yuki’s hand tightly. Even though she seemed to be shy and blushing, but her burning fever was making her face so red already.

“I… I’m trying to buy a house.”

“A house?”

“For us and Koichi…”

Mayu looked away and seemed to be embarrassed with what she was trying to convey to her lover. However, she couldn’t back down now and decided to just spill the reason behind her selfless act in work. She wanted to buy a house for them and the baby, because she wanted to seriously live as a family with Yuki. But she didn’t want to force her wife to do as she wanted, if Yuki still wanted to live with her parents at the shrine she would gladly accepted it without any feelings against it. Furthermore, if Mayu were going to buy a house, she would pick somewhere really close by to the shrine so at least Yuki wouldn’t be far away from her parents.

“I-It’s a really selfish thought of mine…so I didn’t really want to make it bother you and your parents.”

“M-Mayu…” Yuki was blushing after she listened to her lover’s confession. It’s just making Dr. Watanabe looked more adorable to her even more.

“If we’re not buying a house…at least this money will be for our son.”

Mayu smiled while she gently touched Yuki’s growing stomach with love. Every touch of hers showed how much love she had for this baby inside her wife’s womb. Then suddenly, Yuki threw her arms around Mayu and buried her face onto the doctor’s shoulder.

“Yuki?”

“You idiot…you don’t have to exhaust yourself this much for us. We can just take things slowly…together, with our son.”

“Yuki…”

“We can move out and live together when we’re ready. I’ll always wait for you…just please don’t overdo yourself like this again, promise me.”

Mayu’s eyes grew wide with shock; she wondered she heard things properly or not. Did Yuki just approve her idea of moving out to live together? But before she could say a world, Yuki enclosed her lips against hers. It was soft quick kiss before Yuki broke off.

“Promise me…okay?”

“Okay…I promise, I won’t overdo things anymore, and take things slowly, together with you…and our son.”

They rested their forehead on each other while holding hands and had their eyes closed. Feeling each other’s warmth, a smile appeared on both of their faces.

“Neh Yuki…”

“Hm?”

“Can sleep on your lap?”

“Such a spoiled sick doctor…”

Yuki chuckled before the doctor placed her head onto her lover’s lap. With a big smile across Mayu’s face, she held Yuki’s hand gently while looking up into those beautiful eyes.

“I hope the boy will have your eyes…. It’s the most beautiful eye I ever seen.”

“Mayu…”

The pregnant miko blushed and gently stroked Mayu’s head. Letting the sick patient slowly drifted off to her peaceful slumber. It didn’t take that long at all until Mayu snoozed out. It was such a childish sleeping face Yuki was witnessing, so it seemed Mayu was extremely tired and this was the first time she got to have an actual rest from her job. She bent down to kiss her love’s forehead with a contentment smile across her face.

“I hope our son will have your gentleness…sweet dreams, my dear Mayu.”

Yuki just keep watching her lover sleeping on her lap without getting bored. Every second spent by Mayu’s side was just truly priceless to her…

-
-

~THE END~

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #173 on: November 08, 2013, 06:19:51 AM »
Sweet overload!! Awww

They never argue?

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: November 08, 2013, 09:55:22 AM »
<333333333333333333333

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Eternal Devotion [MaYuki] Omake #3 - Update (9/11/13)
« Reply #175 on: November 09, 2013, 01:06:04 PM »
Scene #3: “Kashiwagi Koichi”

“Aaaaah…Hmmm….Ugh…Hmmmmmm…”

Mayu grumbled as she was walking out at the hallway after she woke up. Actually, Dr. Watanabe fainted instantly in the operating room and the nurse had to drag her out, in the middle of Yuki giving birth. Even the famous Dr. Watanabe lost her conscious when it comes to her precious wife. 

“Mayu! Calm down!” Haruna and Yuko were also there and they were trying to calm the doctor down from fainting again.

“B-But…”

“Oi~ aren’t you a doctor? Isn’t it something you’re used to?”

“N-Not when it comes to Yuki!”

Obviously, the first time giving birth would take the longest…and it was the longest moment of Mayu’s life. She was just panicking every second while Yuki was in the operating room. For how many hours she had been waiting… she prayed for everything to go well and just sat there waiting for the entire thing to be done… Yuko went to buy food and drinks for Haruna and Mayu while they were waiting at the front of the door with Yuki’s parents.

“How many hours is it already?”

“Uh…7 hours? That’s the usual time for the first time.”

Mayu replied while she sighed again while drinking the whole bottle of water. She was just so frustrating with this so much. Even though not genetically related, but he would be her son. Mayu never knew that waiting could be this painful.

“Uwaaaah~!!!”

The sound of the baby crying, it made everyone stunned and looked at each other. It seemed the wait had came to an end and a huge smile of relief appeared across Mayu’s face. Dr. Matsui came out from the operation room to have Mayu come in first in order to witness the healthy boy in the nurse arm.

“Congratulations Dr. Watanabe! He’s a strong healthy boy.”

Mayu received the baby from the nurse’s arm and she couldn’t help but to be blushing and staring at the boy in her arms. She walked to Yuki’s side immediately and showed the baby boy to her.

“There there…here’s your mommy.”

“Ah…”

Yuki stared at the baby and slowly moved her hand towards him. The baby gripped onto her fingers and she couldn’t hold back her tears. She cried with a huge smile of contentment across her face. Mayu passed the baby to have Yuki carry it and the miko rest her cheek on the baby’s head gently.

“He’s so adorable…”

“Yes…just like you.”

Mayu couldn’t hold back her happiness and wrapped her arms around her wife and her son before she kissed Yuki’s forehead. Then it seemed the baby was starving, so Yuki had to give breastfeeding for him before the nurse could bathe him. The new story of Mayu and Yuki’s life opened as the baby was born to this world. Yuki couldn’t describe such feelings she was having right now…

-

After the baby had his meal, they had to move room up to the ward. The nurse was done with bathing the baby and brought it up to Yuki’s room to let the parents enjoyed their moments with their newborn son.

“Ah~ he’s so adorable.” Haruna stared at him while she was standing beside Yuki, whom was carrying the baby in her arms. “Ehh, did you come up with a name for him yet?”

“Yeah, it’s Koichi. Mayu gave him that name.”

“Oh~ I didn’t know you have such taste to give names!” Yuko teased her friend and its making Mayu blushing.

“Shut!”

“Ah, how cute Koichi-kun.” Haruna poked the boy and it made him fidget slightly.

After everyone had appreciated with the newborn baby, everyone slowly started to leave back home and its only Mayu there with Yuki. Since she’s a doctor, she could stay by Yuki’s side even though the visitor time was over. The miko wouldn’t be able to leave in few days in order for her body to recover fully. So after Mayu had finish with her routine for the day, she stayed at Yuki’s room for the whole time. It is already midnight when Mayu checked her watch again.

“I guess being a doctor sure benefits in a way.”

“Hehe…neh Mayu.”

“Yes?”

“I really hope I can give him happiness that he needs…”

Yuki was carrying the boy in her arms and before she could realize it again, Mayu was already so close to her and she kissed her lips swiftly. Yuki’s eyes grew wide but then she slowly accepted and kissed her lover back.

“You will, no… we will, together.”

Mayu sat on the edge of the bed while she wrapped her arm around her wife’s body. Another hand of hers caressed the baby boy’s head gently with love.

“I will give everything he needs…to Kashiwagi Koichi.”

“Kashiwagi?”

“I want him to carry your name. He’s your child after all.”

“But…he’s your child too, I want him to carry your name.”

“Yuki…” Mayu smiled back and kissed Yuki’s forehead. “Until he’s old enough, let him decide whether we wants to be Watanabe or not, okay?”

“Deal.”

Yuki smile as she kissed Mayu back on the cheeks and caught Mayu off guard. “…I love you.”

“Me too~ I hope Koichi doesn’t steal all the love away from me.”

“Aw, are you jealous of our child?”

“Hm…Can I just a little bit?” Mayu giggled as she pulled Yuki in closer to her body.

“Aw~ you’re so adorable!”

Yuki snuggled onto Mayu’s neck while she held her baby closed to her body. With a huge smile across her face, she spoke up once again. 

“Don’t worry…my soul, heart, and body belongs to you…only to you.”

Mayu blushed with how bold her wife was and just hugged her back gently. Both Kashiwagi and Watanabe looked at their newborn son. A door to a new beginning had opened for them…

-
-

~THE END~
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:23:25 PM by katekyohit »

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #176 on: November 09, 2013, 01:14:25 PM »
The omakes are too sweet and full of love!  :nya:

Offline soraheartAKB48

« Reply #177 on: November 09, 2013, 01:17:02 PM »
Awwwwwwwww~~~~~~~ :cathappy: XD they're too cute

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: November 09, 2013, 01:43:31 PM »
GWAAADH I CANT GET ENOUGH! WUUHAAAAA~

SWEETEST MOMENT EVER!!

FOUR PLEASE ITS TOO ADORABLE

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #179 on: November 09, 2013, 01:49:40 PM »
HMMM....I think there's an episode that needs to be prioritized....

MAYUKI DOES NOT APPROVE.

STILL WAITING....

oh! misplaced my tatami bed....where was it again?  :doh:
my hat is off. saluting.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Miss Korea