JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Naichau Kamo

Author Topic: JPH!P DECADE LIST: Hello! Project  (Read 6078 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
JPH!P DECADE LIST: Hello! Project
« on: December 18, 2009, 05:24:28 AM »
Holy shit, where does the time go? It's the end of the decade, let's look back at 2000-2009 in... :otomerika: :yossi:

List your TOP lists for:

Song
Album
Single
Act (Singer, Group)
Concert
Photobook
Television Series/Appearance/Moment

As with the spirit of The Rankings Threads, suggest your own Top Decade list. There's no limit to this.

SO GET YOUR DECADE LIST ON!!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: JPH!P DECADE LIST: Hello! Project
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 06:04:53 AM »
FUCK! ain't easy at all since i skipped half decade without AiButt love... i reserve my spot, filling on the way

Top 7 songs (in the Aichan as leader era)
Resonant Blue
Songs
Shouganai Yume Oibito
Mikan
Romance
3, 2, 1 Breakin' Out!
Yowamushi

Album of the decade
4th Ikimasshoi!

Top 7 members in Morning Musume
Mari Yaguchi
Abe Natsumi
Ishikawa Rika
Takahashi Ai
Yoshizawa Hitomi
Maki Goto
Ai Kago

Top 7 (ex)H!P kids members
Yajima Maimi
Murakami Megumi
Suzuki Airi
Sudo Maasa
Shimizu Saki
Natsuyaki Miyabi
Tsugunaga Momoko

Top 3 AIButt PB's
Watashi
Ai ( the collection pb)
Mizu
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 05:53:22 PM by shurastriker »

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 12:35:13 PM »
Made my own building off the first post, if it's not a problem.

Song: Morning Musume - Say Yeah! Motto Miracle Night
Album: Morning Musume - 3rd-Love Paradise
Group: Mini Moni
Artist: RuRu Honda
Concert: Morning Musume Live Revolution 21
Photo Book: Abe Natsumi - scene
TV Appearance: ASAYAN 2000 Shuffle Specials
MoMusu Era: After 4th gen, before Nakazawa's graduation
Music Video: Abe Natsumi - The Stress
Best Looking: Nakazawa Yuko
Favorite Singer: RuRu Honda
Favorite Dancer: Inaba Atsuko
Favorite Personality: Yasuda Kei

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 01:01:14 PM »
Ok so here's my ~personal~ TOP 10 H!P MEMBERS OF THE DECADE list!!
This isn't really a favourite member listing though, but more like a "members who affected my fandom the most" or something like that.

COUNTDOWN STYLE!

10. Megumi Murakami
Who? I know I know, she quit C-ute before their official debut. But she was someone that I really rooted for ever since I started paying attention to H!P Kids, and she had a lot to do with me starting to like them in the first place. She had a lot of potential and it's too bad that this career wasn't meant for her.
9. Rika Ishikawa
She's done a lot of awesome work during the decade and the only reason she's not higher is because she hasn't been a personal top favourite of mine.
8. Ayaka
Ayaka's surprise English lessons, anyone?? She didn't spend a lot of time in the spotlight so I never really listed her as one of my fav members, but I always liked seeing her in H!P concerts and thought she was really cool. Even if she was in the background, I feel that she was important.
7. Risa Niigaki
Risa is the ultimate underdog I think. Possibly the most hated MM member at the time of her joining, now the lovely "mother" character of Momusu (tho still not super popular). She's a huge Morning Musume fan and a dedicated member who still seems to get often overlooked, but is or should be appreciated by everyone for her enthusiasm and warm smiles. And yeah for a little while, she was my fave MM member.
6. Miki Fujimoto
Miki was very different from everyone else and that makes her important, lol. Her voice is one of the best that H!P ever had, and her personality really stood out. You know you're awesome when you're an endless source for hilarious gifs and screencaps. I haven't paid a lot of attention to her career after her graduation, but during her time in H!P she had a strong impact.
5. Maki Goto
My interest in her started fading during some of her last singles in H!P, but for a good while she was a very important member for me. Her PB Prism was the first time I realized that girls in bikinis are worth drooling over :lol: Basically, she turned me into a perv with her thunder thighs and abs and general hotness.
4. Yuko Nakazawa
OK so Yuuchan graduated Momusu in 2001... But she was the BOSS of Hello! Project until 2008! Also, I became a fan in 2004 and Yuuchan was my first huge favourite member. :lol: Because of that fandom I ended up learning about Momusu's earlier days which I might have ignored otherwise, cuz there was just so much stuff. But yes, she had a huge impact :3
3. Momoko Tsugunaga
Momo representing the younger generation! Momo is pretty much a perfect idol character. I didn't like her at first, but then realized how special she is, and now I could never dislike her. Maybe if she killed a kitten. Everything about her is weird and quirky in a cute way. She's unforgettable and deserves to be loved by the whole of Japan, even if they're not havin' none o' that right now (losers).
2. Ai Takahashi
She's a "quiet lead" so it may be difficult to see her importance at first because she doesn't have a loud personality. But her vocals have been very important to MM during the past decade and she is actually quite interesting if you take the time to get to know her. I feel that I have the most in common with her personalitywise in MM, so there's a connection that I don't necessarily have with anyone else. I sometimes do forget about her and stuff, but then she comes and babbles about Final Fantasy or something and then I'm in love with her all over again.
1. Natsumi Abe
It's been a long time since I stopped actively following her career, but there's no question that she has been the most important H!P member to me this decade! She became my top favourite after I'd spent a few months fangirling Yuuchan in 2004. I've spent a lot of money buying her products and many hours trying to watch everything with her. When see her today I still feel attracted to her, tho I can't bring myself to fangirl the same way I used to. But yes, I don't think there still is any single member whom I like watching as much as I enjoyed watching Nacchi - watching her every reaction and movement and listening to her voice all mesmerized even if I had no idea what she was saying. She's the kind of woman you want to marry and that's kinda what my fandom to her was, haha. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, NACCHI  :heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 03:49:29 PM »
LOL ANOTHER ONE

Here's my TOP 10 H!P EGGS OF THE DECADE list!! :lol:
I'm actually trying to make this a bit unbiased, so it's not a list of my personal faves but more like "achievers" or something. Actually my favourite Eggs list would be totally different LOL.

For the record, the first H!P Egg audition was in 2004, so many of them actually have been around for more than half a decade. :shocked

COUNTDOWN STYLE!

10. Yuu Kikkawa
Kikka joined H!P Eggs after taking part in Morning Musume 8th gen audition and is the lone 3rd gen member. She's up here for her achievements in Kirarin Revolution and for her lovely vocals.
9. Minami Sengoku
I wasn't sure I should include her because despite the fact that she's had a few more chances in spotlight than some other Eggs her popularity hasn't really boomed. But she did have an important role in a Berryz Kobo play and she was a member of Ongaku Gatas. Personally I would love to see her become more popular because she might be the only Egg that can ever really be called 'sexy' (for her extremely attractive smile and stage charisma)...
8. Sayaka Kitahara
Like Kikka she was in Kirarin Revolution, but I ranked her higher because she's been an Egg for a longer time and because her time as an Egg has probably been more surprising (with her tomboyish role in Kirarin, cutting her hair shorter, and a voice that easily stands out).
7. Saki Ogawa
Little power machine. Sakichy was one of the first Eggs ever to land a job, in a play with Kanon, Aina and Robin. And she was sooo little then! After that, possibly because of her age, she didn't do anything special for a good while, but in Shinjin Kouen she always got a lot of lines and it was obvious that she was getting special support from the agency. Then they even gave her solo lines at a H!P concert... And then came S/mileage! But despite all the pimpage, I doubt she's as "recognizable" as some other Eggs, so only #7 this time.
6. Kanna Arihara
Kanna debuted with C-ute and for the major releases definitely deserves to be on this list. The reason why she isn't higher is that in C-ute she seemed little more than a filler member a lot of the time. Still, it was sad when this girl with awesome monkey ears had to leave.
5. Yuuka Maeda
Most fans know her from High King or S/mileage, but besides that Yuuka has appeared in many plays and even had a small role in a dorama. And there was Shugo Chara Egg, as well. Almost any time that the agency needed to ship random Eggs somewhere, Yuuka was included. Top Egg material, definitely.
4. Yui Okada
Yui's Egg days aren't very much known at all, but she still started out as one... She had a good run in Viyuden, but because of her shiny personality and ~physical specialities~ she's also managed to appear on tv and magazines on her own, which is pretty cool.
3. Kanon Fukuda
Kanon has done many things like Yuuka (plays, S/mileage, Shugo Chara Egg, random appearances), and even more. A musical with Nacchi, a movie with Maimi Yajima, etc. Besides that she's been affectionately known as charisma blogger by fans. This girl seems to be really serious about becoming an idol and will work her bum off for it if needed. Her major debut can't come soon enough.
2. Erina Mano
Manoeri joined H!P Eggs in the latter half of 2006. Since then she has been in Ongaku Gatas, debuted as a solo artist, done acting on tv, had countless magazine appearances, and so on. She must be the most famous (ex-) Egg right now. Even better, Manoeri's decent success in her solo work must give some kind of encouragement to the agency to also bring forward other Eggs. It's time for a new generation of H!P, yes yes.
1. Arisa Noto
SURPRISE! The reason why Nocchi is #1 because she seems to have built her own "empire": it's Nocchi's own anime & manga enthusiasm that have secured her work in related areas. Sure she's not in magazines all the time like Manoeri, but she is definitely doing her own thing full-time. When I listed the jobs of H!P Eggs and gave them points, Nocchi had the clear lead. Girl does everything and girl does it good, yeah. Unlike Manoeri, she was also one of the original H!P Eggs from 2004. :)

lol!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 10:11:10 PM »
My Top 10 MM Singles before 2004

1. Renai Revolution 21- I have no doubts when coming to this conclusion
2. The Peace- My first song I ever heard (from the radio show, everybody knows now :lol:)
3. Mr. Moonlight- Yossie owning the lines and pretty much why she grown from there
4. Souda We're Alive- Okajo chant and Yaguchi kick ass dancing
5. Happy Summer Wedding- Nakazawa's talking and Yaguchi's Achoo
6. Do It! Now- It is all worth writing fics for
7. Koko Ni Iruzee- Great song in general
8. I WISH- C'mon best graduation song ever
9. Furusato- Nacchi only singing hehe
10. Love Machine- Why Not?

My Top 10 After 2004
1. Osaka Koi No Uta- Rika's last single
2. ROMAN~ My Dear Boy- Great song just to listen too
3. Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari- Knowing them all and fall in love with Konkon
4. Resonant Blue- Sayu's HELP ME
5. Onna ni Sachi Are- Dance Floor music
6. Namida ga Tomaranai Hokuago- Bubbly
7. Aruiteru- another one of those bubbly songs
8. Kanishimi Twilight- Should be higher but I like the other songs more
9. Ai Araba It's all right- bubbly song three
10. Naichau Kamo- Something to finish off this special list
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 12:38:01 AM »
An influence DECADE LIST!! I must follow :shilivid: :heart:

Act (Group)

1. Morning Musume (1999-2005)
2. v-u-den
3. hANGRY & ANGRY
4. Country Musume wih
5. Melon Kinenbi
6. Tanpopo (2000-2002)
7. Country Musume (2001-2002)
8. W
9. Morning Musume (2006-2009)
10. Petitmoni (1999-2001)

Act (Solo Singer)

1. Maki Goto
2. Natsumi Abe
3. Miki Fujimoto
4. Yuko Nakazawa
5. Kaori Iida
6. Michiyo Heike
7. Mai Satoda
8. Ai Kago
9. Aya Matsuura
10. Yuki Maeda

Act (One-shot and special units/Shuffle)

1. H!P All-Stars (can kick ass to any group over 20 members!!! IN HISTORY!!)
2. Ecomoni
3. DEF.DIVA
4. ROMANS
5. 3-nin Matsuri
6. Morning Musume Otomegumi
7. Sexy 8
8. Morning Musume Sakuragumi
9. 7AIR
10. Elegies

Album

1. Morning Musume - 4th Ikimasshoi!
2. hANGRY & ANGRY - Sadistic Dance
3. v-u-den - Suiteroom Number 1
4. Morning Musume - 3rd-Love Paradise
5. W - Duo U&U  
6. Morning Musume - No.5
7. Melon Kinenbi - 1st Anniversary
8. Petit Best (Pucchi Best)
9. Melon Kinenbi - The Nimaime
10. Goto Maki - Makking Gold 1

Single

1. Morning Musume - The PEACE!
2. Morning Musume - I WISH
3. Morning Musume - Renai Revolution 21
4. hANGRY & ANGRY - Kiss Me Kill Me
5. v-u-den - Koi no Nukegara
6. Morning Musume - Roman: My Dear Boy
7. v-u-den - Kacchoiize! Japan
8. Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee
9. Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika - Hajimete no Happy Birthday
10. Melon Kinenbi - Akai Freesia

Concert

1. Morning Musume Concert Tour 2005 Haru: Dai 6 Kan Hit Mankai
2. Morning Musume First Live at Budōkan: Dancing Love Site 2000 Spring
3. v-u-den Concert Tour 2007 Shoka v-u-densetsu IV ~Usagi to Tenshi~
4. Morning Musume Concert Tour 2004: "The Best of Japan Natsu Aki '04"
cuz it had great hot pants

5. Morning Musume Love Is Alive! 2002 Summer at Yokohama Arena
6. Morning Musume Live Revolution 21 Spring: Osaka City Hall Last Day
7. v-u-den First Concert Tour 2005 Haru ~v-u-densetsu~
8. v-u-den Live Tour 2006 Aki v-u-densetsu III ~Aisu Cream to My Purin~
9. v-u-den Concert Tour 2005 Aki v-u-densetsu II ~Kurenai no Kisetsu~
10. Melon Kinenbi Concert Tour 2006 Fuyu 「FRUITY KILLER TUNE」

Yeah, I included hANGRY & ANGRY cuz they still under that UFA Flag :P

« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 10:42:38 AM by daigong »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2009, 04:04:06 AM »
Act (One-shot and special units/Shuffle)

1. H!P All-Stars (can kick ass to any group over 20 members!!! IN HISTORY!!)
2. Ecomoni
3. DEF.DIVA
4. ROMANS
5. 3-nin Matsuri
6. Morning Musume Otomegumi
7. Sexy 8
8. Morning Musume Otomegumi
9. 7AIR
10. Elegies

Dai you like Otome Gumi so much that you put it twice  :lol: :rofl:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2009, 11:43:56 AM »
^ whoops. Fixed. :P

Photobook

1. Ishikawa Rika - Hanabi
2. Ishikawa Rika - Karen
3. Ishikawa Rika - Kazahana
4. Ishikawa Rika - Abyuu
5. Ishikawa Rika - Shiawase no Ashi Ato Happy
6. Ishikawa Rika - I
7. Ishikawa Rika - Rika Ishikawa
8. Ishikawa Rika - Rika
9. Ishikawa Rika - Oui, mon amour
10. Eri Kamei - 20

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2009, 10:19:37 PM »
^ Rika all over the top 10

Now top 10 Berryz singles for the decade:

10. Ryuusei Boy- Disco dancing  XD
9. Rival- Risako's voice  :heart:
8. Dschinghis Khan- Love the beat and the original
7. Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance- Monkey suit?
6. Dakishimete Dakishimete- The song that made me hooked to Berryz
5. 21ji no Cinderella made- First song i heard from them and I became accustomed to their music
4. Munasawagi Scarlet- I didn't care for it at first but I listened to it more often and just became hooked
3. Waracchaou yo BOYFRIEND- Catchy song
2. Piriri To Yukou- 2009 Hello Champloo :heart:
1. Special Generation- Somehow I just love the song
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2009, 12:20:23 AM »
Artists
01. HANGRY & ANGRY
02. Morning Musume (2000 - 2001)
03. C-ute
04. Morning Musume (2002 - 2009)
05. Pucchimoni
06. W
07. Goto Maki
08. Melon Kinenbi
09. Ongaku Gatas
10. DEF.DIVA

Songs
01. Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~ (Morning Musume)
02. DOUBT (HANGRY & ANGRY)
03. I WISH (Morning Musume)
04. Kill Me Kiss Me (HANGRY & ANGRY)
05. Sadistic Dance (HANGRY & ANGRY)
06. Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~ (Morning Musume)
07. Miss Love Tantei (W)
08. Kanashimi Twilight (Morning Musume)
09. Egao YES Nude (Morning Musume)
10. Tokaikko Junjou (C-ute)

These next songs aren't necessarily my top 10, but they're songs that have an important significance to me.

01. Miss Love Tantei (W) - My first H!P song. I fell in love with Hello! Project music because of this song. Minimoni was the first Hello! Project group I heard of (after discovering Kago) and, to be honest, if I had heard a Minimoni song, I'm not sure if I would have been a Hello! Project fan at the time. ^^; I remember loving this song so much that I had to sneak out to get my iPod to listen to it, even though I should have been sleeping because of school the next day. :lol:
02. Iroppoi Jirettai (Morning Musume) - My second H!P song and my first Morning Musume song. This song brings back a lot of memories. I remember liking how different it sounded. I became a huge fan of Morning Musume because of this song.
03. I WISH (Morning Musume) - I guess this song is so special to me because the fourth gen leads it (along with Maki). It's such a cheerful and happy song, but I get sad listening to it because it reminds me of Kago and how we may not see all of the fourth gen together again... I would love to see the entire fourth gen performing this song. Yossie, Rika, and Tsuji performed it not too long ago, so it's close. :)
04. Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~ (Morning Musume) - For one, this song is special to be simply because it's my favorite Hello! Project song and one of my favorite songs of all time. I love how different it is from the other H!P songs. Everything about it is a story, down to the lyrics, the costumes, the choreography, the PV, everything. This also made me an even bigger Yossie fan than I already was. :D :yossi:
05. Kill Me Kiss Me (HANGRY & ANGRY) - My dream unit has always been Yossie and Rika. I've always wanted them to form a unit together, especially singing something like rock. I was ecstatic when I found out, to the point that I started crying. :lol: But, yeah, I just love this song and this group, and I am so happy my dream group became a reality. :heart:
06. JUMP (C-ute) - Before C-ute debuted, I was a casual fan. I liked Megumi a lot (I didn't know about the other girls yet), I liked some of their songs, and I was excited for their debut, but that's pretty much it. When Sakura Chirari came out, I didn't care for the song all that much, but I instantly became a fan after hearing JUMP. I was really impressed with most of their vocals, especially Chisato. Ever since then, I've been a huge C-ute fan. :D
07. Sono Deai no Tame ni (Yoshizawa Hitomi) - Yossie's first solo song! I was sooo excited when I found out she was getting a solo. To be honest, I was sort of disappointed when I first heard it, but I grew to really like it. The lyrics are really sweet, too. I suppose this is only special to me simply because it's a Yossie solo. XD
08. Kanashimi Twilight (Yoshizawa Hitomi) - Pretty much the same as #6. This is really only special because it's Yossie's graduation song. And I just love the song in general. *rocks out*
09. Waracchaou yo BOYFRIEND (Berryz Koubou) - This is the first Berryz Koubou song I heard. It made me a huge Yurina fan, too. Ironically, I'm not a Yurina or Berryz fan anymore, but the song still holds a special place in my heart.
10. GET UP! Rapper (SALT5) - Okay, I'm mainly putting this here because I couldn't think of another song to make it 10. XD This is another one of the first songs I heard. I remember thinking "What the hell? Salt? Rapper?". I decided to check out their song because of their strange name and see if they were actually rapping. Well, they sorta were. I loved the song and first listen and had it on repeat a lot after that. :D

Members
01. Yoshizawa Hitomi - Yossie's been my favorite member since about May 2006. I first discovered her through Kago, actually. I was watching Kago in the Hello! Morning skits and I noticed Yossie. She very quickly became my favorite member. I love how funny she is, what a kind and caring person she is, how strong she is, and how dedicated she is to her work. She's not only my favorite H!P member, but my idol, too. :oops:
02. Ishikawa Rika - I love Rika. Unlike a lot of people, I actually love her Charmy persona. I love how self-centered Charmy is. XD Rika's not anything like that, though. She's a very kind, caring, and hard-working person. That's one of the things I admire most about her; how hard-working she is. She can also be a huge dork, too. :lol: On Hello! Morning and Utaban, she'll try to make a joke and I think it's cute how she's usually the only one laughing. XD
03. Niigaki Risa - Risa just jumped up to my #3 position recently, and to be honest, I'm not entirely sure why. I like her a lot, but I can't explain why. I just do. I guess it's because of how humble and funny she is. I also love her exaggerated reactions. :grin: She's a great performer, too. I love watching her on stage and her interaction with the crowd.
04. Nakazawa Yuko - I first starting liking Yuko because of her "bitchy" persona. I thought it was hilarious how she would yell and snap at people. :lol: It's so funny how she loves beer, too. XD But underneath all of that bitchiness, Yuko's actually a really sweet person. :heart:
05. Tsuji Nozomi - Like Risa, Tsuji's climbed up a lot in my rankings lately, mainly due to her blog. It was so fun and interesting to read. She wrote about food a lot, and I thought it was kind of interesting to see how she prepard it, because the carrots and stuff were cut up in little hearts or stars and were in Hello Kitty bowls. :lol: She's matured a lot. She used to be a "monster child" according to the other Morning Musume members, but Tsuji's matured so much since then. She's a mother now and is doing a great job. Plus she likes cleaning now, too! :O I've always loved watching her in the Hello! Morning skits. I love the facial expressions she has, like in the Ganko Ittetsu skits. She never fails to make me laugh. :heart:
06. Yaguchi Mari - Mari's just... Mari. :lol: I started liking her because of how... energetic and crazy she was. Like most of the other members, I started liking her in the skits, especially the police officer skits as Yuko's sidekick. Hmm. Not sure what else to write, but I like Mari a lot. Yay!
07. Okai Chisato - I first started liking Chisato when I heard her lines in JUMP. I was really impressed. She jumped up to #2 in my rankings, behind Erika, and eventually surpassed her as my favorite member (according to my post in the ranking thread, in May 2008). To be honest, I really don't know why I like Chisato so much. XD I think a lot of it has to do with how impressed I am of her. She has a great stage prescence and a great voice. She's also really funny, especially with Maimai. PLUS SHE'S SO TINY. AWW. Everytime I look at the girl, I can't stop going "AWWWW! :wub:". Hehe.
08. Ogawa Makoto - Mako used to be a lot higher up in my rankings (I think she was in my top 3 at one point), but I still like her just the same. YET AGAIN, I discovered Mako through the skits, and through that Bakajo test thingy they had way back in 2003. The main reason why I like Mako is how funny she is. She (along with Tsuji) is probably the only person that can compete in funny...ness to me. XD I remember being incredibly upset when she graduated.
09. Umeda Erika - Erika was my second first favorite C-ute member, after Megumi. When Megumi graduated, I remember trying to find a favorite and decided on Erika simply because she was the oldest. XD She did end up becoming my favorite because of her personality, and ended up surpassing Megumi in my overall rankings, too. Like pretty much everyone else on my list, one of my main reasons for liking her was because she was funny. I take it I like funny people? :lol: Her Tension Agekko character definitely helped, too. I was really upset when she announced her graduation, but happy at the same time because I was glad that she was doing what she wanted to do and was following her dreams.
10. Linlin - Linlin! Linlin's the newest entry to my top 10. Simply put, Linlin's crazy. XD She's hilarious and I love all of the jokes she makes. Even though she can be a bit goofy, she was hot in her Kimagure Princess close-up solo version. 8D And I love her voice. It's so pretty, deep, and she sings with such emotion. I personally think she has the best voice in the current Hello! Project, too. Tsunku's mentioned how great her voice is as well and I think has hinted at giving Linlin more lines, but he has yet to do so. >_>

Whew!

Concerts (I still haven't watched all H!P concerts, so these are out of the ones I've seen. ^^; )
00. Morning Musume Live Revolution 21 Haru (I haven't seen all of it yet, but I know it's going to be on my list when I do, so it's at 00 for now. ;D)
01. Morning Musume 2004 Haru ~The BEST of Japan~
02. Hello! Project 2008 Winter ~Kashimashi Elder Club~
03. Hello! Project 2005 Winter ~A HAPPY NEW POWER!~
04. Morning Musume "GREEN LIVE" (Which, ironically, wasn't live)
05. C-ute 2007 Aki ~Houkago no Essence~
06. Ongaku Gatas 2008 Haru ~Mi Zara Shuku Zara GOODSAL!~
07. Hello Pro Party~ 2006 ~Goto Maki Captain Kouen~
08. Morning Musume 2007 Haru ~Sexy 8 BEAT~
09. C-ute 2007 Haru ~Hajimatta yo! Cutie Show~
10. Hello! Project 2009 Winter ~Elder Club Sotsugyou Kinen Special~

Sorry for the incredibly long and mushy post. XD

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2009, 08:52:23 AM »
Let's do this! ..kind of half-assed

Act (Group)
1. Morning Musume
2. Minomoni
3. W
4. Pucchi Moni
5. Melon Kinenbi

Act (Solo Singer)
1. Matsuura Aya
2. Fujimoto Miki
3. Goto Maki
4. Abe Natsumi
5. Yaguchi Mari

Album
1. Morning Musume - 4th Ikimasshoi!
2. Morning Musume - 3rd-Love Paradise
3. W - Duo U&U  
4. Fujimoto Miki - Miki 1
5. Matsuura Aya - First Kiss

Single
1. Morning Musume - The PEACE!
2. Morning Musume - Souda! We're ALIVE
3. Morning Musume - I WISH
4. Morning Musume - Renai Revolution 21
5. W - Robokiss

Concert
1. Hello! Project 2004 Winter ~C'mon! Dance World~
2. Hello! Project 2004 Summer ~Natsu no Dōn!~
3. Morning Musume Concert Tour 2005 Haru: Dai 6 Kan Hit Mankai
4. Hello! Project 2005 Winter All Stars Dairanbu
5. Morning Musume AX concert lol >_>

Photobooks
1. Morning Musume - Chain! Chain! Chain!
2. Takahashi Ai - Aigokoro
3. Ishikawa Rika -  Shiawase no ashiato HAPPY
4. Goto Maki - Dear
5. Ogawa Makoto - s/t

1. Hello! Morning
2. Mechaike Bakajo Kimatsu
3. Mechaike Okajo Taikusai
4. Various Utaban appearances/moments
5. Various Music Station appearances

General list of my top members of the decade
1. Ogawa Makoto
2. Yaguchi Mari
3. Ichii Sayaka
4. Matsuura Aya
5. Takahashi Ai
6. Kago Ai / Tsuji Nozomi  lol
7. Abe Natsumi
8. Ishikawa Rika
9. Fujimoto Miki
10. Satoda Mai

« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 07:46:04 PM by boykun »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2009, 09:38:35 AM »
Let's do this! ..kind of half-assed

Act (Group)
2. Minomoni
I can see that!! :lol:
jk jk

My most personally memorable H!P concerts of the decade (sorry I'm too lazy to get the official titles)

These are in the order I remembered them, not in order of value or sth

1. Kei's graduation concert
This was the first Morning Musume concert that I saw, and at that time I didn't even know what graduations were. Imagine my surprise when the girls suddenly started crying. I did eventually figure out that one of them was leaving! Anyway, it was a pretty great concert and I want to see it again, but I think I don't have it anymore. :/
2. Nacchi's graduation concert
Remember Aichan's tears already in one of the early perfs (Hare ame nochi suki), Tsuji's collapse, the sea of white lights and Nacchi singing at the end of the platform on her own? Fricking beautiful and an epic graduation.
3. MM concert with Minimoni's last performance
This concert had a different kind of stage. Even if I wasn't a huge Minimoni fan at the time, for some reason this stays in memory. lol
4. H!P Winter concert where H!P Kids sang a Tanpopo song
Before H!P Eggs there were H!P Kids, and at one H!P concert the pre-C-ute members performed Otome Pasta. I thought they did a good job, I really started liking Megumi then and became generally interested in H!P Kids.
5. Maki's fall concert with taiko drums
I even have this concert on DVD. :lol: It was the first time that I saw a H!P concert try something a lil bit different, but also generally it was a very enjoyable concert. Maki really delivered.
6. Otomegumi/Sakuragumi concerts
I remember watching these more than once, which is quite something. lol But Otomegumi concert had a better tracklist, if I recall correctly.

Those are the ones that come to mind first and that was kind of the point of the list :D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 09:46:22 AM by shirenu »

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2009, 07:53:00 PM »
:lol: I couldn't deny that Jankenpyon! Jankenpyon! ~Jankenpyon!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 08:42:44 AM »

1. Hello! Morning - basically how I fell in love with MM, all the skits, games, moments - and Charmy :rikabunny

2. Utaban  - all the Chicken moments, and Rika really shined

3. Sexy Onna

4. Magical v-u-den

5.  Musix Army game

6. Musix Ristorante

7. Musix FIGHT!

8. DOKYU! Loved that behind the scenes shit.

9. Cyborg Shibata 

10. Uta Doki - a lot of old classics and revived dormant careers *cough Kei*

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2009, 01:18:31 PM »
My Best Morning Musume Singles of the Decade

1. I Wish
2. Renai Revolution 21
3. Shabondama
4. Osaka Koi no Uta
5. As For One Day
6. The Peace!
7.  Kanashimi Twilight
8. Do It! Now
9. Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~
10. Roman ~My Dear Boy~
11. Egao Yes Nude
12. Iroppoi Jirettai
13. Koi no Dance Site
14. Souda! We're Alive
15. Resonant Blue

Offline SugarAndSynth

• ecchi
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 05:57:12 AM »
Oh god, how could I pass up another ranking thread? Sometimes I feel like my life is a ranking thread, you know?

Personal Top Ten H!P Members Of The Decade: (Though not necessarily my personal top ten. Except for the top two!)
1. Yoshizawa Hitomi (Always. My intro to H!P, and proof that there is no formula to what makes an idol perfect.)
2. Ogawa Makoto (So talented, funny, and under-appreciated; she cheered me up on so many sad days..)
3. Kago Ai (thinking about where she was ten years ago compared to today, and what she's been through.)
4. Yaguchi Mari (to me, she's the perfect idol, honestly.)
5. Tsugunaga Momoko (who renewed my interest in Hello! Project when I thought I might not care the way I used to.)
6. Takahashi Ai (who showed me that first impressions aren't always correct.)
7. Fukuda Kanon (who I believe will be one of the key ingredients to the future of Hello! Project.)
8. Niigaki Risa (whose growth was so dynamic, yet whose personality was always charming, and talent always apparent.)
9. Matsuura Aya (who is, simply, an unbelievable performer.)
10. Maki Goto (who, like it or not, is the reason Morning Musume grew into what it is today.)

Personal Top Ten Hello! Project Songs That Attept To Come Off As Sexy (And Only Occasionally Succeed):
1. Dokusenyoku (Morning Musume)
2. Kanashimi Twilight (Morning Musume) (....which is actually just sexy.)
3. Nikutai wa Shoujiki na Eros (Melon Kinenbi)
4. Egao YES Nude (Morning Musume)
5. Shiawase Desu Ka? (Sexy8)
6. Glass no Pumps (Goto Maki)
7. Some Boys! Touch (Goto Maki)
8. SEXY NIGHT ~Wasurerarenai CRY, CRY IN ZA BED~ (ROMANS)
9. Onna, Kanashii, Otona (Sexy Miki and Little Girlsjan)
10. Last Kiss Before I Get Murdered In The Woods Or Possibly Down a Dark Hallway (Tanpopo) (...seriously, have you seen that PV? It's terrifying.)

Personal Top Ten Hello! Project Songs That Are So Adorable I Feel Like My Head Is Going To Explode (In A Good Way):
1. Go Girl! ~Koi no Victory!~ (Morning Musume)
2. Say Yeah! Motto Miracle Night (Morning Musume)
3. Happy☆Happy Sunday! (Kusumi Koharu as Tsukishima Kiraririririiriririn)
4. Furimukanaide (W)
5. Mirakururun Grand Purin (Mini Moni)
6. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! (Buono!)
7. Omakase! Guardian (Guardians 4)
8. Ice Cream to My Purin (v-u-den)
9. Momoiro Kataomoi (Matsuura Aya)
10. Waracchaou Yo Boyfriend (Berryz Koubou)

Personal Top Five Hello! Project FFFFFFFF GANGSTA SONGS:
1. GET UP! Rapper (SALT5)
2. Lost Love (Mini Moni)
3. Dokusenyoku (Morning Musume)
4. Crazy About You (Mini Moni)
5. HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? ~Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?~ (Morning Musume)
(Honorable Mention: Seishun Jidai 1. 2. 3! (Pucchi Moni))

Personal Top Five Hello! Project Songs That Legitimately Make Me Cry:
1. 21 Seiki (Morning Musume)
2. Sono Deai no Tame Ni (Yoshizawa Hitomi)
3. Never Forget (Morning Musume)
4. Yuuwaku (Nakazawa Yuko)
5. I Wish (Morning Musume)

Whew, and I think that will do for now. XD What a decade it has been...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 06:11:24 AM by SugarAndSynth »

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Naichau Kamo