JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alones - Aqua Timez

Author Topic: Detonator M Shuffle  (Read 25937 times)

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Re: Detonator M Shuffle
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2008, 12:36:37 PM »
:D

M happy ending XD

I forgot to comment at the last chapter lol. Good stuff like always! BeriCute :D

I saw some typoes again :P

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2008, 02:49:24 AM »
As always. Another entertaining episode. It really make's my day. Thanks.

"No. She had striped....striped underwear."
Every investigation really needs all the small detail they can get. M didn't ignore this one which make's him a one fine perv.... errmm... investigator.

"Hmmm. So, you're that kamekameoioi dude from the chatroom?" S asked K.
What a lame name. J/K 

"Hmm? What's this? Maria Ozaw..." Risa said as she slowly removed the wrapper.
Good stuff he got there. I wish he could let me borrow some of his copy.  XD XD

"Gaki-san?! What are you doing back here? I thought you were..."

"I forgot something."

Risa walk towards him and kissed him in the cheek. Then she ran back to the door.

"Thanks again, Michii-kun." she said before she went down.

....... And so this is the story of M who finally got the girl he wants.  Now lets go back to H story.  :lol: :lol: XD XD J/K

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2008, 01:58:51 AM »
nice chapter! i like how things went with gaki and M :wub:

can't wait to know what happens to Maimi..

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2008, 08:54:12 AM »
Haven't read the new chapters yet sorry ><
i drew something at the hospital : someone mention Detonator H right ? i'll do it !
hope you like it ^^

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2008, 08:36:58 AM »
JFC - OT again, but I thought I saw you in the C-ute picture thread a few days ago. :grin: But Miki-sama is back so :rockon::rockon::rockon:

zigg - pata pata pon patapon! :mon gamer:

Sancho - I wonder if Gaki-san knows who Maria Ozawa is  :roll:

Rick-e - Glad you liked the chap. It's quite obvious that Gaki-san is someone who get surprised easily in real life, but I believe that she has what it takes to surprise others too  :mon sweat:

ChrNo - Looks like you have been infected by my typo sickness :grin: j/k

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Detonator M Shuffle: Justify
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2008, 09:29:19 AM »
H was waiting outside while the Dyed-haired man talked to the Berryz regarding their next project. The other Guardians were also out for their work. H2 was busy because C-ute was out shooting the PV for the new single.

So far, Hisoka and the others have not made trouble. But that worried H. Dan warned them that they might be planning something again so he advised them not to slack off.

After the meeting, the girls were instructed to go home. They were told that the company car would take them to their residences so that they didn't have to use public transport. They had a quick chat with H before they left.

"Hikaru-chan, Maimi-chan asked me to give this to you." Saki said as she handed him an envelope.
"What's inside?" H asked.
"How should I know? It's addressed to you so I why should I open it?"
"Are you jealous?" H said.
"Me? Jealous? In your dreams!" a blushing Saki answered.
"Maybe it's a picture of you kissing someone again. Hehe." said Chinami. "Maybe it's me this time."
"Or maybe it's me!" said Risako. "I think it's a love letter though."
"Nah. Maimi-chan probably wants to challenge him in a duel to the death." Miyabi told them. "I'm gonna bet my money on her if that happens."
"I'll let you borrow our weapons, Hiakru-chan." joked Maasa. "But you'll be needing something more than that."
"Come on. She's not that kind of person." Yurina said. "She probably wants to fix things between them."
"Yeah. Knowing Maimi-chan, she probably wants to settle this in private." Momoko added.

H opened the envelope and read what's inside.

"You two are right, Kumai-san, Tsugunaga-san. She just wants to talk to me." he told them. "To settle things."
"See. I told you." said Yurina.
"I've got to give you some advice though, Hikaru-chan." Chinami told him.
"Advice for?"
"Now that you know how it feels to get punched by her, you better dodge this time."

The other girls laughed at Chinami while H could do nothing but scratch his head.

The company car started to beep, telling the girls that they were leaving. They waved goodbye to H as they got in the vehicle. As soon as they left, H deployed his butterfly mechs to watch over them as he headed to the place Maimi wrote on the letter.

===
H reached the docks. It was late afternoon and the sun was ready to set. He had difficulty in finding Maimi, but he found her before it was dark.

"I didn't think you'd come." Maimi told him.
"I got lost. Why'd you choose this place anyway?"
"It's near where we're shooting the PV."
"I see. So Higure and the others must be around."
"No. I sent them home."
"Okay. So, what are we gonn..."
"Check me out."
"Okay."
"…"
"Wait, what?"
"I said check me out. What part of that didn't you understand? Come on. Use your robotic sight already or whatever you call it."
"What are you talking about? Robotic sight?" H asked. But he had a hunch that Maimi might know something about him being a cyborg. The question is, who could have told her about it.
"Just check me out. Please."
*gulp* "Okay."

H gave her a look from head to toe. Maimi wore a jacket, a Snoopy jacket, over her clothes. The shorts she wore were quite…well, short. It was probably her outfit for the new PV. H didn't find anything unusual. But he stared at her legs for a few minutes.

"Ehem. So?"
"You look healthy Yajima-san. And looks like you gained weight too." he told her. "Not too much weight though."
"And?"
"And what?"
"And?"
"Alright. You have nice legs."
*sigh* "Guess I have to do everything myself." Maimi said as she approached H. When they stood face to face, a red faced H tried to escape Maimi's stare. But without any warning, she grabbed H's hand and placed it on her hips.

"W-wait! W-what are you doing?" he asked her as she started guiding his hand up her waist. Then she slid his hand inside her clothes. "Don't stop!"
"..." Maimi looked at him with raised eyebrows.
"...I mean, I mean, that's a line from your new single right? Right?"
"Yeah. Right."
"Whew! Safe!" he thought.
"Can't you feel it, Hikaru-chan?"

H didn't know what she was talking about. He told her to stop, but did he really want her to? Until he found out what she was talking about. There was something strapped onto her.

"I'm sorry Hikaru-chan." Maimi told him as she started to get teary eyed. "But you shouldn't have come here. This is a trap."
"A trap? Yajima-san, don't tell me you're a..."

Maimi gave him a glare.  Suddenly her tears didn't feel like bursting out anymore.

"That was unfunny." she said as she gave him a nudge.
"Ouch! What do you mean? So it's a real trap?"
"Well duh? He said he'll hurt the other girls if I didn't follow him."
"Who told you that? And what's that thing around your waist?"
"It's a bomb H. And if you don't follow what I tell you, she's going to die."

H turned around. It was Hisoka. He was sporting a topknot and his hair wasn't dyed anymore. He was also carrying some kind of lead pipe.

"Nice hair by the way."
"So it's you again huh?" said H. He stood in front of Maimi, to protect her in case Hisoka decides to do something. "You want to get hurt again, don't you?"
"Nah, that's not what I'm here for."
"What do you want?"
"I want you to disable your Guardian mode H. I'm going to give you a beating the old fashioned way." Hisoka said as he hoisted the lead pipe over his shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll do it with my powers disabled too. So it'll just hurt a bit. You'll just end up in the hospital.  Or maybe not."
"You bastard! Why'd you have to involve Yajima-san?!"
"Oh? So you have concern for her after all! When I found her, she was crying because of you. I don't know why someone like her fell for a wuss like you though."
"What are you talking about?"
"You still don't get it? Alright, I'll tell it to you so you don't have to think. Yajima has feelings for you!"
"I-is that true Yajima-san?" H said as she looked at her. Maimi didn't answer him.
"Don't you have emotions H? Of course she does! Or are you just too enamored with your little captain?"
"Shut up!"
"So what is it? Are you going to let her die?" Hisoka asked him as he flashed the detonator. "One click and C-ute's gonna need a new leader."
"Hisoka...please stop this..." whispered Maimi. But Hisoka was still able to hear it.
"Alright, I'll give you a deal. Split up with Shimizu and start going out with Yajima. If you do that, I'll go away. That's what she told me, H." Hisoka said as he pointed at Maimi.
"T-that's not...he's lying! Don't believe him, Hikaru-chan."
"Let her go." H said as he turned off his Frame's abilities. "I shut it down already. Let Yajima-san go."
"Full shutdown H. I don't want you to catch me off guard the way you did back then."
"Fine." H said as he started to disable all his Guardian functions completely.
"Hmm. You give me the impression that you really don't want her."
"That's not what this is about."
"Tsss. That's not how I see it. See Maimi, he still won't leave Saki for you, even if I force him too."
"Hisoka. That's not..."
"That's not what you want? Don't betray your feelings, Maimi! You know you still want him! You'd even go as far as taking him away from Saki in any way possible!"
"Hikaru-chan, please, don't listen to him."
"Hisoka! Stick to your word! Let her go!"
"I will, I will. But she can't go just yet. I want her to watch you get beat up. I think she's been wanting to see that happen too."

H turned around and faced Maimi. He placed his hands on her shoulders to stop her from shaking.
"I'm sorry, Hikaru-chan. Some of the things he said are true. I do have feelings for you. But I don't want to take you away from Saki-chan."
"I don't blame you if you had to go out with his scheme. You did it to protect the other girls. You deserve to be the leader."
"I'm sorry."
"Did he hurt you or do anything to you? Don't be afraid. Please tell me."
Maimi just shook her head as she started to cry.
"Don't worry. I'm not going to die. I still have to get back at him for dragging you into this mess. Everything will be fine. I'm going to distract him and get rid of that switch. When that happens, run and call Higure okay. Do you have his number?"
"I'll just call Airi-chan. He's probably with her. Please be careful, Hikaru-chan."
"I will be fine." H said as wiped a tear from Maimi's cheek. "Stop crying. You look prettier if you're not crying, Yajima-san."
"T-thanks, Hikaru-chan."

H walked towards Hisoka but even before he could get any closer, Hisoka swung the pipe at his head. H fell on the ground as he held the part of his head that was hit. It started bleeding profusely.

"Hikaru-chan!"

Maimi was about to run to him, but H waved his hand, telling her to stay away. Hisoka approached him and prepared to hit him again but his was struck by a baseball. It hurt Hisoka, since his Frame's abilities were shut down too. (He kept his word about disabling his powers too after all) H held him back, knocking the switch from his hands. He then stomped on the switch as he started to reactivate his Guardian mode.

"Run, Yajima-san!"

Maimi ran at full speed. Hisoka elbowed H's face so he could escape. He made sure that H won't be able to follow by hitting him a few more times with the pipe. Then he proceeded to run after Maimi. He caught her wrist to stop her. Maimi got free from his grasp after slapping him.

"Where do you think you're going? Wow, you sure sweat a lot huh, Maimi."
"Hisoka...I thought you were...You weren't like that before."
"I'm a bad guy, Maimi. Get your facts straight."

Maimi slapped him again

"..."
"I'll be honest. I like you Maimi. What do I have to do to make you forget about H? I know I have the ability to make you forget, but...I just can't...I don't have the guts to do it to you..."
"Stop it! Don't tell me any more lies."
Hisoka grabbed Maimi's hand and placed it on his chest. "I might be an artificial human created from a lab and some of my internal organs might not be organic, but I have a heart. I have feelings too, Maimi. And I have feelings for you."
"H-Hisoka..."
"Tell me honestly Maimi, if I were a normal person, if things weren't like this, would it be possible for someone like you to like me?"
"O-of course. It would have been a lot easier for me to like you..."
"Thanks. That's all I needed to know."

Maimi didn't resist when Hisoka embraced her. She didn't resist when he kissed her on the cheek. Then he proceeded to remove the thing strapped onto Maimi.

"Goodbye Maimi."
"W-where are you going?"
"I'm going home. To get some rest, listen to your radio show and maybe think of another plan. You should go home too."
"Goodbye?"
"Yes. Goodbye. They'll probably erase everything about me from your memory. You won't know who I am the next time we meet, that is if we still see each other in the future."
"I see..."
"Don't worry.  I won't bother you anymore. And I'm really sorry for dragging you into this. Please forgive me."
"Hisoka."
"Yeah. That's how it is. Pretty sad, isn't it?"
"..."
"Maimi."
"Y-yes?"
"I-if, if you want, I can walk you home though. For the second and last time."
"S-sure. But we can't leave Hikaru-chan."
"Oh. You don't have to worry about him. Because he's here."

Hisoka was right. He was surrounded. M, D, H2, Jack and H, who was still bloody, were ready to take him out.

"Dammit D! I told you not to use that girly cologne! He must've gotten a whiff of your scent, that's why he found us."
"Shut up! That cologne differentiates me from a filthy being such as you! And what were you doing anyway, M?" D said as he pointed at M's notebook.
"Taking down notes. This kid is pretty good. I can learn a thing or two from him when it comes to pickup lines. And K said he needed some material for the dating sim game he's developing. That line about him being an artificial human is pretty cool don't you think?"
<Are you okay H?> Jack asked him. <Your face is a mess.>
"I'll be fine. The bleeding stopped already." answered H.
"Let go of Leader-Maimi-san!" H2 told Hisoka.
"Higu-kun..."
"Don't worry Leader-Maimi-san! We will save you!!!"
"Just as I thought. Stories need to have hostage situations like these! But it never crossed my mind that Yajima-san would be the damsel in distress here. She gives me a vibe that she can take anyone on." said M. "Sugaya-san and Hagiwara-san could be your typical choice as kidnap victims but…oh boy! Those are pretty short shorts! Is that her outfit for the PV H2?"
"Yeah. But you should see Suzuki-dono's outfit! It pwns! And you should see their dance! Woohoo!"
"She has that green outfit right?"
"Yeah, but she has a different outfit for the PV."
"Short shorts?"
"Yeah, yeah!"
<Umm, I don't think it's the right time to talk about that.>
"I scanned the area and he's alone. We can take him on." D said as he vanished.
"Going to use your speed huh? Very well." Hisoka smirked. "Oh, I forgot to tell you H, the one earlier wasn't the real switch." he said while taking out a similar switch from his pocket.

*click*

There was a burst of light, but there wasn't any explosion. Maimi couldn't believe it. She was alive. However, the Guardians, though they were still standing, were unconscious. Maimi tried to wake them up but she had no luck.

"That Frame disruptor Miki created is pretty effective. Being her guinea pig for testing it wasn't a waste after all. It's just too bad that K and S aren't here so I can get rid of all them at the same time. Eh?"

There was one Guardian who was still standing. Hisoka did a scan but he found out that this Guardian didn't have a Frame installed inside him.

"So you were the one who saved H from getting his ass kicked last time huh?"
<Yes. That was me.>
"WTF? Subtitles?"
<What? You don't understand it? I can switch it to a different language if you want.>
"Don't bother. I'm just gonna kill you anyway."
<Let's see who kills who.>
"You're just a normal kid. Are you sure you want to fight me?"
<I will fight you. And I will defeat you.>
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 02:29:50 AM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2008, 02:10:29 AM »
JFC - OT again, but I thought I saw you in the C-ute picture thread a few days ago. :grin:
Damn squeaky shoes of mine.  :-X

But Miki-sama is back so :rockon::rockon::rockon:
Oh you know it pare! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

So far, Hisoka and the others have not made trouble. But that worried H. Dan warned them that they might be planning something again so he advised them not to slack off.
A "calm before the storm" kind of thing.

"Hikaru-chan, Maimi-chan asked me to give this to you." Saki said as she handed him an envelope.
"What's inside?" H asked.
"How should I know? It's addressed to you so I why should I open it?"
"Are you jealous?" H said.
"Me? Jealous? In your dreams!" a blushing Saki answered.
H =  8)

Captain =  :oops:

"Nah. Maimi-chan probably wants to challenge him in a duel to the death." Miyabi told them. "I'm gonna bet my money on her if that happens."
"I'll let you borrow our weapons, Hiakru-chan." joked Maasa. "But you'll be needing something more than that."

She just wants to talk to me." he told them. "To settle things."
:lol:

Seriously though, this could be the starting point of the ploy that's meant to draw out H and the other Guardians so that H3 and cru can nail them.

"I've got to give you some advice though, Hikaru-chan." Chinami told him.
"Advice for?"
"Now that you know how it feels to get punched by her, you better dodge this time."
Good advice. :thumbsup

H reached the docks. It was late afternoon and the sun was ready to set. He had difficulty in finding Maimi, but he found her before it was dark.

"I didn't think you'd come." Maimi told him.
"I got lost. Why'd you choose this place anyway?"
"It's near where we're shooting the PV."
"I see. So Higure and the others must be around."
"No. I sent them home."
Hmmm...alone, near dark? Rather suspicious indeed. 

"Check me out."
"Okay."
"…"
"Wait, what?"
"I said check me out. What part of that didn't you understand? Come on. Use your robotic sight already or whatever you call it."
What the... :O

*sigh* "Guess I have to do everything myself." Maimi said as she approached H. When they stood face to face, a red faced H tried to escape Maimi's stare. But without any warning, she grabbed H's hand and placed it on her hips.
EHHHHHHHHHHHH??? :o

"W-wait! W-what are you doing?" he asked her as she started guiding his hand up her waist. Then she slid his hand inside her clothes. "Don't stop!"
"..." Maimi looked at him with raised eyebrows.
"...I mean, I mean, that's a line from your new single right? Right?"
Oh, the world of difference that a change in punctuation could make. i.e. [bgcolor=#000000]He probably should have said "Don't! Stop!" instead.[/bgcolor]  :)

"Can't you feel it, Hikaru-chan?"

H didn't know what she was talking about. He told her to stop, but did he really want her to? Until he found out what she was talking about. There was something strapped onto her.

"I'm sorry Hikaru-chan." Maimi told him as she started to get teary eyed. "But you shouldn't have come here. This is a trap."
"A trap? Yajima-san, don't tell me you're a..."
No you dumbass, she's trying to tell you that she's wired! H3-tachi are probably listening in on your whole conversation at this very minute!  :banghead:

"Ouch! What do you mean? So it's a real trap?"
"Well duh? He said he'll hurt the other girls if I didn't follow him."
"Who told you that? And what's that thing around your waist?"
"It's a bomb H. And if you don't follow what I tell you, she's going to die."
Oh fuck, it's even worse than I thought.  :mon wtf:

"What do you want?"
"I want you to disable your Guardian mode H. I'm going to give you a beating the old fashioned way." Hisoka said as he hoisted the lead pipe over his shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll do it with my powers disabled too. So it'll just hurt a bit. You'll just end up in the hospital.  Or maybe not."
Yeah...you'll disable your powers too...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.  :mon suspect:

"You still don't get it? Alright, I'll tell it to you so you don't have to think. Yajima has feelings for you!"
"I-is that true Yajima-san?" H said as she looked at her. Maimi didn't answer him.
Holy shit H is dense. After all that's happened with the recording of what Maimi said in the bath, and their talk in the stairwell...he STILL didn't get that?  :doh:

"Let her go." H said as he turned off his Frame's abilities. "I shut it down already. Let Yajima-san go."
"Full shutdown H. I don't want you to catch me off guard the way you did back then."
"Fine." H said as he started to disable all his Guardian functions completely.

"Hisoka! Stick to your word! Let her go!"
"I will, I will. But she can't go just yet. I want her to watch you get beat up. I think she's been wanting to see that happen too."
Oh fuck, this ain't gonna be pretty.

"I'm sorry, Hikaru-chan. Some of the things he said are true. I do have feelings for you. But I don't want to take you away from Saki-chan."
"I don't blame you if you had to go out with his scheme. You did it to protect the other girls. You deserve to be the leader."
H3 didn't really give Maimi much of a choice in the matter.  This way the others are safe, after all H still has a chance (though currently a very slim one) of getting out of this without having to be in a body bag.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to die. I still have to get back at him for dragging you into this mess. Everything will be fine. I'm going to distract him and get rid of that switch. When that happens, run and call Higure okay. Do you have his number?"
"I'll just call Airi-chan. He's probably with her.
Smart move. As long as the switch to the bomb is taken care of, H2 can come for backup and contact the other Guardians at the same time.  Only question now is whether or not H can hold H3 off until they arrive.

Maimi was about to run to him, but H waved his hand, telling her to stay away. Hisoka approached him and prepared to hit him again but his was struck by a baseball. It hurt Hisoka, since his Frame's abilities were shut down too. (He kept his word about disabling his powers too after all)
Well, whaddaya know.

H held him back, knocking the switch from his hands. He then stomped on the switch as he started to reactivate his Guardian mode.

"Run, Yajima-san!"
K, first step is done. Now Maimi has to get away and contact H2.

Hisoka elbowed H's face so he could escape. He made sure that H won't be able to follow by hitting him a few more times with the pipe. Then he proceeded to run after Maimi. He caught her wrist to stop her. Maimi got free from his grasp after slapping him.

"Where do you think you're going? Wow, you sure sweat a lot huh, Maimi."
"Hisoka...I thought you were...You weren't like that before."
"I'm a bad guy, Maimi. Get your facts straight."
Oh, something tells me she's got that part figured out now. Before, she might have been a bit confused, but having a bomb strapped to you kind of clarifies things, doesn't it?

"I'll be honest. I like you Maimi. What do I have to do to make you forget about H? I know I have the ability to make you forget, but...I just can't...I don't have the guts to do it to you..."
"Stop it! Don't tell me any more lies."
Hisoka grabbed Maimi's hand and placed it on his chest. "I might be an artificial human created from a lab and some of my internal organs might not be organic, but I have a heart. I have feelings too, Maimi. And I have feelings for you."
"H-Hisoka..."
Whoa, is he really being honest here?  :shocked:

"Tell me honestly Maimi, if I were a normal person, if things weren't like this, would it be possible for someone like you to like me?"
"O-of course. It would have been a lot easier for me to like you..."
Yeah, girls tends to find it easier to like guys when they DON'T go around strapping bombs to them or threatening the lives of their friends.

Maimi didn't resist when Hisoka embraced her. She didn't resist when he kissed her on the cheek. Then he proceeded to remove the thing strapped onto Maimi.
Well I'll be...H3 really DOES have feelings for Maimi.  :hip blink:

They'll probably erase everything about me from your memory. You won't know who I am the next time we meet, that is if we still see each other in the future."
"I see..."
It's probably for the best, as the memories of all of this could really start to negatively affect her, particularly whenever she sees H or H2 (who H3 physically resembles). They'll probably have to remove the memories from all the Berryz and C-ute members that have any reference to any of this (e.g. the bathroom incident, the first meeting/fight with H3) as well.  Can't have one of the others start talking about something that Maimi doesn't remember because it's been wiped from her memory, after all.

"I-if, if you want, I can walk you home though. For the second and last time."
"S-sure. But we can't leave Hikaru-chan."
"Oh. You don't have to worry about him. Because he's here."

Hisoka was right. He was surrounded. M, D, H2, Jack and H, who was still bloody, were ready to take him out.
Damn that was fast. Good thing H restored his Guardian abilities after taking care of the switch, since Maimi didn't have a chance to make that call.

"Dammit D! I told you not to use that girly cologne! He must've gotten a whiff of your scent, that's why he found us."
"Shut up! That cologne differentiates me from a filthy being such as you! And what were you dong anyway, M?"
LULZ @ the crack about D's colonge...

Oh, and you said "dong". :pig laugh:

"Taking down notes. This kid is pretty good. I can learn a thing or two from him when it comes to pickup lines. And K said he needed some material for the dating sim game he's developing. That line about him being an artificial human is pretty cool don't you think?"
:on lol:

Gotta admit, M's got a pretty good point though.

"Don't worry Leader-Maimi-san! We will save you!!!"
"Just as I thought. Stories need to have hostage situations like these! But it never crossed my mind that Yajima-san would be the damsel in distress here. She gives me a vibe that she can take anyone on." said M. "Sugaya-san and Hagiwara-san could be your typical choice as kidnap victims but…oh boy! Those are pretty short shorts! Is that her outfit for the PV H2?"
"Yeah. But you should see Suzuki-dono's outfit! It pwns! And you should see their dance! Woohoo!"
"She has that green outfit right?"
"Yeah, but she has a different outfit for the PV."
"Short shorts?"
"Yeah, yeah!"
Ummm...guys? Still need to take care of H3 here.  :dunno:

Hisoka smirked. "Oh, I forgot to tell you H, the one earlier wasn't the real switch." he said while taking out a similar switch from his pocket.

*click*

There was a burst of light, but there wasn't any explosion. Maimi couldn't believe it. She was alive. However, the Guardians, though they were still standing, were unconscious. Maimi tried to wake them up but she had no luck.

"That Frame disruptor Miki created is pretty effective. Being her guinea pig for testing it wasn't a waste after all. It's just too bad that K and S aren't here so I can get rid of all them at the same time. Eh?"
Sunnovabitch had a Plan B (or was it really his Plan A all along?)! :OMG:

Next question is...how long does that Frame disruptor last?  :pig huh:

There was one Guardian who was still standing. Hisoka did a scan but he found out that this Guardian didn't have a Frame installed inside him.

"So you were the one who saved H from getting his ass kicked last time huh?"
<Yes. That was me.>
"WTF? Subtitles?"
<What? You don't understand it? I can switch it to a different language if you want.>
"Don't bother. I'm just gonna kill you anyway."
<Let's see who kills who.>
"You're just a normal kid. Are you sure you want to fight me?"
<I will fight you. And I will defeat you.>
Oh boy. Whatever you do Jack, DON'T TELL H3 ABOUT THE SUIT!!! If he finds out about that you know he'll target IT in order to weaken you!  :mon freeze:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2008, 05:58:22 AM »
From a different angle, Hisoka is cool. And I say he is a good pick up artist. I hope he could be my wingman. Heheheheheeh.  :D :D :D

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2008, 04:32:16 AM »
JFC - I think Hisoka wants to show off in front of Maimi by fighting Fred at full power so he won't try to weaken him by targeting the suit. Machismo FTW/L! :grin:

Sancho - I could use some of Hisoka's lines too. I'm getting pretty tired of being single :roll: XD

In the next chap: A bit of Jack/Fred's history. Plus someone unexpected saves the day!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Detonator M Shuffle: Knavish
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2008, 04:47:18 AM »
"Nice suit." Hisoka told Fred. "But if you think that it will help you beat me, you're wrong." 
<Thanks.  In my opinion, I even won't need the power of the suit to help me beat you. I've seen your fight with H so I know your moves.>
"Really now."
<Ye...>

Without warning, Hisoka started things of with a straight aimed at Fred's face. Fred just moved his head just enough to avoid it, but his feet were still on the ground, and his hands were in his pocket. Hisoka tried a kick to his face but Fred was still able to dodge it without moving from where he was standing. Hisoka backed a few steps and attacked again with a punch, this time aiming for Fred's chest. He didn't evade. Because this time, Fred stopped the punch with one finger. The force of Hisoka's punch passed through Fred and the steel crates behind him caved in.

<You're strong. But what's the point of your strength if you can't hit your target?>

Now it was time for Fred to attack. He threw his first punch, but his fist stopped a few inches from Hisoka's face. Hisoka thought that Fred miscalculated, but suddenly he was flung by a strong force into the water. He climbed out, still wondering what hit him. Fred was a few meters away from him but he saw him do an open palm strike. Hisoka smirked, thinking that Fred was just showing off, but he was thrown into the water again. He climbed out again, this time he was fuming mad.

"Stop fighting, you two." Maimi said as she tried to go between them. "Please. Stop."
<I'm sorry Yajima-san. But this cannot be avoided. If I let him go now, he will go after the other girls.>

"What kind of magic are you using? Dammit!"
<It's not magic. That was just a punch.>
"What else do you have then? Spinning bird kick?"
<Spinning bird kick is not part of my movelist. Hmm. You're the second person to ask me that aside from K.>
"Special moves my ass!"
<Alright. I'm going to explain it to you. You see, your punch, even how strong you think it is, is only one-dimensional. The force it exerts only travels in a straight line. If I avoid that line, I won't get damaged at all. And avoiding it was pretty easy, since you're a tad too slow. When I stopped your punch with my finger, the force got dispersed, that's why those crates behind were the ones that got hit.>
"Cut the DBZ whatever talk! Like I'm gonna let you beat me!"
<Do what you want. But I'm telling you right now that you will fail. For a fighter, you're pretty pathetic.>

He was usually lax but what Fred said made Hisoka lose his temper. A green aura covered his body as he powered up. Without wasting any time, he started to attack Fred again. There was improvement this time around because he was able to make Fred move from where he was standing. Fred was able to dodge some of his initial punches, but after a while he was already parrying some. Hisoka knew that Fred was having difficulty so he kept on the pace. Fred was successful in defending, until one of Hisoka's punches got him on the face. Fred staggered and Hisoka kept on attacking. Then he kicked him away, causing Fred to slam into the crates.

"How's that?" he said. "What the? Still alive eh."
<Pretty impressive. But I've gotten worse punishment than that.> Fred said as he stood up and started dusting himself and spitting blood from his mouth.<I've never killed anyone before. But you might be the exception.>
"Nah. You can't do it. Guardians don't kill."
<Who said I was a Guardian? I might work with them, but I am not bound by the same rules. I accepted this job because I felt that I finally had the chance to kill someone. Oh yeah, fifteen seconds.>
"Fifteen seconds?"
<Fifteen seconds before you drop on your knees and writher in pain.>
"Oooh! I'm scared! Those kinds of bluffs won't wor..."

Before he could finish speaking, Hisoka felt something weird in his body. He could feel some circuits inside short out and some of his veins getting clogged. He fell on his knees and started to cough out blood.

"W-what the fuck?"
<You didn't notice? Alright I'll explain it to you.> Fred said as he walked towards him. <Those two punches earlier, they are part of a 3-hit assassination technique. They might seem harmless at first but they were designed just to disable the enemy, to make sure that there is no escape. It's true that it has to be done close range but with the help of the suit, I didn't even have to lay a finger on you. if you were a normal person, you would have died on the first hit.>
"Pffft. For an kung-fu assassin guy, you talk too much."
<Of course. I rarely get the chance to talk in this story so I'm taking every chance I get. Besides, I don't think I'll be getting a side chapter like you will.>
"Hehe. Alright. Go on."
<You want a short biography or what?>
"Fine. Go tell them about yourself."
<Alright. Our family owned a huge business back in the mainland. My parents had a lot of connections. But my father didn't know, that one of the underground lords wanted our business for his own.>
"Underground lords? You mean like Triads?"
"Yeah, something like that. He tried to blackmail my father but when that didn't work, he hired an assassin to kill us. I was the only one who survived. At the age of five I was an orphan. One of our househelps took me in. He was a monk. Apparently he was supposed to be the successor of a secret technique but his rival dug out some dirt about him and his past so he was stripped of the right of being the successor and he was banished from their school.>
"Sounds straight like something from a kung-fu flick. So, what happened next?"
<He trained me. Taught me what I should know. So we can get revenge.>
"That doesn't sound like what a monk would do."
<Yes. Revenge was not part of the plan. But he found out that the assassin who killed my family was the same person who got him out of their school. And that person massacred everyone in their school after the Grand Masters refused to teach him the forbidden secret technique.>
"That sucks."
<Yeah. It's sad. After my training was complete, we headed to their hideout, we took his goons out and we confronted them.>
"You killed them?"
<Of course not. I told you, I haven't killed anyone before. My master faced off with the assassin and he defeated him using the secret technique. He still lives but he's blind now.>
"Wait. Don't blind guys become good fighters? That's what happens in movies and doramas."
<Maybe. Who knows? But he won't be much of a threat if he doesn't have arms and legs.>
"WTF?! What happened to the boss then?"
<He's still alive. But, I need something I could practice my techniques on, so yeah. He's in a dungeon right now. But my master plays Monopoly with him on weekends.>
"I see. But how the heck did you end up with H!P then?"
<Mr. ♂  saw me when he was in our country holding auditions. I thought it was something for an MMA event so I signed up. So yeah.>
"You have no past with either Li Chun or Qian Lin?"
<Nope. But both of them are pretty cute, don't you think?>
"Yeah, they are...Wait! Aren't monks supposed to be celibate? How come you're allowed to check them out?"
<My master is a monk but I don't count as one, so I can do that.>
"Hehe. Loopholes."
<And I didn't "check them out". I'm just saying they're cute. That's all. But Ms. Li Chun's thighs are really something <_<. Almost like Kamei-san's. Even S thinks so.>
"I gotta agree with you on that. Anything else?"
<Nah. That will be all.> Fred said as he picked Hisoka by the collar. <I should be ending your misery, but we will need you to tell us what you are up to. Also, it won't be fun anymore if the story runs out of a joke character who gets his ass kicked all the time.>
"Hey! That's below the belt! But I'll forgive you if you teach me some of your moves someday."
<Maybe. But invincible as it may seem, this martial art has a weakness.>
"And that is?"
<If I tell you, I'll have to kill you.>

"B-behind you!"

Fred heard Maimi's warning. He dropped Hisoka and blocked the attacker's strike. Fred prepared to counter but he stopped at the last second when he saw who it was.

<You are a girl.>
"Yes I am. And you're almost touching my boobs..."
<...>
"Go ahead. I won't mind."

It was Miki. Fred was frozen, giving her time to scratch his face with her nails. He backed a few steps away. Only his left cheek was grazed.

"It looks like he does not want to fight girls." Jirou said as he helped Hisoka stand up. "Maybe that is the disadvantage of his fighting style..."
"It looks like it. Come on Miki, kill him already so we can get out of here! And what the heck are you doing wearing a Miko outfit?!"
"Shut up! I want to play with him first." she said as she attacked him again. Fred was hit on the chest, causing a rip on his Archon suit.  "Oh, the outfit? Some guys at school wanted me cosplay. You wouldn't believe how many of them wanted to get their picture taken with me. I'm not sure if Matsuura Aya ever wore a Miko outfit before."
"Pffft. I think they think of you as Monbu Ran instead of Aya while you're wearing that..."
"..."
"What?"
"You're sick."
"I know."

"A-are you alright?" Maimi asked Fred. "You're losing a lot of blood."
<11100I'm01010fine.00111010> The suit is made of highly synthetic durable material, but Miki's razor-sharp nails were able to damage it.
"Why don't you defend yourself?"
<0101110I can't0110101use01010101110my matrial010100010arts01010000111on1111women01000101.>

"Looks like you messed up his subtitles Miki." said Hisoka.
"I don't care. I'd rather hear him beg for his life than read it in his subtitles."

Miki walked closer to Fred and pointed her nails on his throat.

"You're hot. Too bad we're not on the same side." she said as she prepared to finish him off. "Goodbye..."

Before Miki's nails could puncture Fred, someone grabbed her wrist.

And something else...

"What the?"
"Yes. I'm a girl. And I AM touching your boobs."
"Get your hands away from me!" a blushing Miki said as she got herself free. She tried to hit the intruder but the intruder ducked, and in one fluid motion, she pinched Miki's butt as she passed her.
"Ouch! That hurts!"
"Nice ass." the woman said as she chuckled. "You liked that didn't you?"
"Of course not!" a blushing Miki replied. "Who are you anyway?!"
"The nerve. I heard that we have the same name and you don't know me?"
"N-no. It can't be! Y-you are..."

The woman wearing an Archon suit similar to Fred crossed her arms and gave Miki a glare.

"My name is Fujimoto Miki. Got a problem with that?"

"..."

"Fuck, this suit's too tight! I think I'm nippin' out!"

"Uhh...I don't think so. Since your boobs are smaller than mine!"

"..."

"What?"

"YOU"RE DEAD!"
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 05:00:27 AM by wordsworth »

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2008, 05:09:17 AM »
Lol wtf.

Fred is a master of qigong but his weakness is girl?! -_-" Good thing is Miki-sama arrives, so she can bitch-slap that another Miki. In a second i thought maimi is the one that grab miki's hand :D

You're slacking too much words, kuku. Moar chapters please!

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Detonator M Shuffle: Knavish
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2008, 06:03:53 AM »
"Nice suit." Hisoka told Fred. "But if you think that it will help you beat me, you're wrong."
<Thanks.  In my opinion, I even won't need the power of the suit to help me beat you. I've seen your fight with H so I know your moves.>
"Really now."
<Ye...>
Careful now Fred, don't get all ahead of yourself. You haven't won the fight yet.

*H3 VS Fred Round 1*
Hmmmmm...effortless dodging abilities? Deceptively strong strikes? Guessing that...Fred was trained in some form of Qigong/Shaolin Kung-fu/Wu-shu?

<Alright. I'm going to explain it to you. You see, your punch, even how strong you think it is, is only one-dimensional. The force it exerts only travels in a straight line. If I avoid that line, I won't get damaged at all. And avoiding it was pretty easy, since you're a tad too slow. When I stopped your punch with my finger, the force got dispersed, that's why those crates behind were the ones that got hit.>
Whoa, Fred's got skillz, not to mention an evident abundance of knowledge of the science/art of fighting. Maybe he doesn't actually need a frame after all. :o

*H3 VS Fred Round 2*
Fred still should stay on his toes though. Even though he's seen many of H3's moves and what not, no one knows just how strong H3 is or just how far his powers can go.

<Pretty impressive. But I've gotten worse punishment than that.> Fred said as he stood up and started dusting himself and spitting blood from his mouth.<I've never killed anyone before. But you might be the exception.>
"Nah. You can't do it. Guardians don't kill."
<Who said I was a Guardian? I might work with them, but I am not bound by the same rules. I accepted this job because I felt that I finally had the chance to kill someone.
Huh? Somehow I find this a little hard to believe. I mean, would they have brought him in if he wanted to have the authority to kill?  It doesn't really make sense why they would do that considering the other Guardians are programmed not to do that if at all possible.

Besides, wasn't Fred actually introduced as JunLin's Guardian when H woke back up (but before he got the Yossi-cut) a couple of chapters back?
"Jack is Linlin and Junjun's Guardian. He's an expert at martial arts and with the help of the Archon, he will be a big help to us.

Oh yeah, fifteen seconds.>
"Fifteen seconds?"
<Fifteen seconds before you drop on your knees and writher in pain.>
"Oooh! I'm scared! Those kinds of bluffs won't wor..."

Before he could finish speaking, Hisoka felt something weird in his body. He could feel some circuits inside short out and some of his veins getting clogged. He fell on his knees and started to cough out blood.

"W-what the fuck?"
<You didn't notice? Alright I'll explain it to you.> Fred said as he walked towards him. <Those two punches earlier, they are part of a 3-hit assassination technique. They might seem harmless at first but they were designed just to disable the enemy, to make sure that there is no escape. It's true that it has to be done close range but with the help of the suit, I didn't even have to lay a finger on you. if you were a normal person, you would have died on the first hit.>
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh...how "Kill Bill"-ish.    O0

"Pffft. For an kung-fu assassin guy, you talk too much."
<Of course. I rarely get the chance to talk in this story so I'm taking every chance I get. Besides, I don't think I'll be getting a side chapter like you will.>
Bummer. Poor Fred. Would have been nice for some stuff on his being Guardian for JunLin.

*Fred's Story*
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum.  :O

My master faced off with the assassin and he defeated him using the secret technique. He still lives but he's blind now.>
"Wait. Don't blind guys become good fighters? That's what happens in movies and doramas."
<Maybe. Who knows? But he won't be much of a threat if he doesn't have arms and legs.>
Do I want to know just how THAT happened?  :hip blink:

"WTF?! What happened to the boss then?"
<He's still alive. But, I need something I could practice my techniques on, so yeah. He's in a dungeon right now. But my master plays Monopoly with him on weekends.>
Okay, so the blind martial arts master plays Monopoly with the triad guy who hatched up a scheme to get him kicked out of his temple/school AND who sent an assassin to kill him?   :?

"I see. But how the heck did you end up with H!P then?"
<Mr. ♂  saw me when he was in our country holding auditions. I thought it was something for an MMA event so I signed up. So yeah.>
MMA? XD

Shouldn't the fact that the auditioneers were all GIRLS have been a hint?   :mon lol:

"You have no past with either Li Chun or Qian Lin?"
<Nope. But both of them are pretty cute, don't you think?>
"Yeah, they are.
Hell yeah....'specially Junjun.  :heart:

Wait! Aren't monks supposed to be celibate? How come you're allowed to check them out?"
<My master is a monk but I don't count as one, so I can do that.>
"Hehe. Loopholes."
Gotta love 'em. :rockon:

<I should be ending your misery, but we will need you to tell us what you are up to. Also, it won't be fun anymore if the story runs out of a joke character who gets his ass kicked all the time.>
"Hey! That's below the belt! But I'll forgive you if you teach me some of your moves someday."
<Maybe. But invincible as it may seem, this martial art has a weakness.>
"And that is?"
<If I tell you, I'll have to kill you.>

"B-behind you!"

Fred heard Maimi's warning. He dropped Hisoka and blocked the attacker's strike. Fred prepared to counter but he stopped at the last second when he saw who it was.
Gotta admit, getting Fred to talk was a good stalling tactic by H3. Bought him enough time for his backup (I presume) to arrive.

<You are a girl.>
"Yes I am. And you're almost touching my boobs..."
<...>
"Go ahead. I won't mind."
Oh geez, it's Miki2.  And for some reason...I'm thinking that unlike his observations/knowledge of H3's fighting style/skills, he probably has NOTHING on Miki2.  :shock:

"It looks like he does not want to fight girls." Jirou said as he helped Hisoka stand up. "Maybe that is the disadvantage of his fighting style..."
If it is, man that's weaksauce.  :thumbdown:

I'm not sure if Matsuura Aya ever wore a Miko outfit before."
* JFC looks it up.

Wow...potential for cuteness AND hotness/perviness. :yep:

"Pffft. I think they think of you as Monbu Ran instead of Aya while you're wearing that..."
"..."
"What?"
"You're sick."
"I know."
:wahaha:

He might be on to something, though. ;D

"A-are you alright?" Maimi asked Fred. "You're losing a lot of blood."
<11100I'm01010fine.00111010> The suit is made of highly synthetic durable material, but Miki's razor-sharp nails were able to damage it.
"Why don't you defend yourself?"
<0101110I can't0110101use01010101110my matrial010100010arts01010000111on1111women01000101.>
Great, now his translator's busted along with the suit (didn't I say something like this could/would happen?)

Miki walked closer to Fred and pointed her nails on his throat.

"You're hot. Too bad we're not on the same side." she said as she prepared to finish him off. "Goodbye..."
Damn Fred, she said she thought you were hot.  :mon freeze:

Before Miki's nails could puncture Fred, someone grabbed her wrist.

And something else...

"What the?"
"Yes. I'm a girl. And I AM touching your boobs."
LOLI-CHAN TO THE RESCUE!!!  :gmon twirl:

"Get your hands away from me!" a blushing Miki said as she got herself free. She tried to hit the intruder but the intruder ducked, and in one fluid motion, she pinched Miki's butt as she passed her.
"Ouch! That hurts!"
"Nice ass." the woman said as she chuckled. "You liked that didn't you?"
"Of course not!" a blushing Miki replied. "Who are you anyway?!"
"The nerve. I heard that we have the same name and you don't know me?"
"N-no. It can't be! Y-you are..."

The woman wearing an Archon suit similar to Fred crossed her arms and gave Miki a glare.

"My name is Fujimoto Miki. Got a problem with that?"
Omgass, omgass, omgass, omgass, OMGASS, OMGASS!!!

IT'S MIKI-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!! And she's got a suit like Fred's!!! 
:mon XD:

"Fuck, this suit's too tight! I think I'm nippin' out!"
:drool:

"Uhh...I don't think so. Since your boobs are smaller than mine!"

"..."

"What?"

"YOU"RE DEAD!"
Ooooooooooooooooooooh shit...BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG mistake there, Miki2.

MIKI FIGHT! MIKI FIGHT!! MIKI FIGHT!!!  :mon XD:

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2008, 04:04:46 PM »
Super Miki vs. Super Aya+Miki. There will be groping involved.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2008, 01:58:08 PM »
Miki sama, on a Tight suit versus Miki+Aya on Miko uniform. Enough said. Post the next Chapter Pronto!! "OK LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!"

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2008, 03:08:07 AM »
^ Indeed! Some accompanying art would also be VERY welcome :hehehe:

Oh, and Fred kicks ass...though it's expected that he had to have some odd weakness with all that kickass power. :P

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2008, 04:18:56 AM »
^ Nice idea. let see if I can do something about that art.

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2008, 03:10:39 PM »
i always said i love tama-sama !!! :cry:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mfchmydvhqz

i mean H right..

HIKARU

and captain he he he...............................................

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2008, 05:12:43 AM »
zig - You should blame Captain's cooking for the lack of updates. It kept me confined for a week. She rode the minibike in the making of vid! XD

JFC - The assassin who killed Fred's family was blinded and amputated. He cut his limbs to stop the pain or poison from spreading into his entire body. He's still alive though. The triad boss is also alive and he plays Monopoly with Fred's master. Miko outfits FTW! :grin:

glcorps2002 - Of course. If it has Miki, it has groping :grin:

Sancho - Another chapter in one week is fast, ne? Ideas for this chap didn't give me sleep during the weekend so I had to write it as soon as I got to work. :P

jafeijai - Fanart is always welcome. I'll try to make some too, but I'd have to look at Monbu Ran vids for reference. :roll:

ChrNo - you really like drawing naked H don't you? :grin:

Umm. Sorry guys but I decided to omit the fight scene coz it'll have nudity and profanity and I don't want the younger readers and their parents to get offended by such things, so yeah. :sweatdrop:

It's too early for April Fool's though :grin:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Detonator M Shuffle: Ludicrous
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2008, 05:21:27 AM »
"Did I hear you right?" Miki asked the younger Miki as she tied her hair Gatas-style. "Did you just say that my boobs are smaller than yours?"
"Yeah. Want me to say it again?"
"Nah. I've already accepted the fact that Ayaya's better equipped than me. You're lucky I don't have the death glare anymore or I would have obliterated you right then and there. But I'm glad though, that I don't have the x-ray vision anymore."
"Why is that?"
"Because now I'll have to check if yours are really bigger than mine...HANDS-ON!"

Miki ran towards the clone and attempted to grab her target. The clone was able to dodge though. Miki kept on attacking and her target was able to elude her all the time. But maybe she was missing the clone on purpose...

It stopped when clone had the chance to hit Miki from behind. Her chance was botched though, since she hesitated, allowing Miki to hold her wrists.

"Gotcha!"
"Let me go you wretch!"
"Give me a good reason why."
"Err...you might break your nails?"
"Nope."
"I'm underage? You don't like U-18 girls right?"
"Hmm...Good reason, but nope!"
"You don't want to be late with your plan to jump Yoshizawa the moment she enters her hotel room?"
"That's a nice idea, but no."
"Your boyfriend might get angry if you don't break his back again tonight?"
"Yea…wait, No! NO!"
"Haha."
"You really getting into my nerves, girl." Miki said as she started to wet her lips. "I'm hope you're prepared for this."
"W-what are you going to do to m..."

Miki didn't let her finish. The next thing the clone remembered was that her lips were locked with Miki's. She couldn't understand, but she was enjoying it. It felt like she has done it before. She only snapped out of it when Miki's tongue tried to go deeper...

"Let me go!" she said as she finally got free from Miki's grasp.
"What? Don't tell me you didn't like that." Miki smirked as she wiped her lips. "If that doesn't tame you, I don't know what will."
"That was my first kiss...and you took it...without my permission!"
"Wow, that's almost what Ayaya told me when I did that to her. Now if you tell me to do it one more time, that would be the exact same thing she said."
"Damn you!"

Now it was the clone Miki who began her attack. She was fast but Miki was able to parry her punches with ease. The clone backed a few steps and fired a couple of energy beams. Miki was still able to parry them away.

"What the?"
"Even if I'm not a cyborg anymore, I can kick your ass anytime." Miki said as she charged and fired and energy sphere. "Let's see you take care of that!"
"Sucker!" The clone smirked as she moved out of the way. Miki didn't know what she meant at first but she saw that her energy sphere was headed towards Maimi and the incapacitated Guardians. She dashed in front of Maimi and created another energy sphere to neutralize the one that was approaching.

"Whew. That was close."
"Fujimoto-senpai..."
"Don't think I did that on purpose Maimi-chan. I wasn't aiming for you, even if I'm a bit pissed at the rumor of you getting my starting position in the team and that you've got a nice bod for your age..."
"Eeh? Eeeh?"
"...Crap. Forget I said that. Why don't you give me a hand and wake those lazy blokes up."
"But how, senpai?"
"Beats me. Maybe you can kiss them. That worked in the books."
"But..."
"Don't tell me you never kissed a guy before."
"I have. But not on the lips. And it'll be my first kiss…"
"Great. But you've kissed girls before, haven't you? Just kiss D over there. He looks like a girl anyway." Miki said as she pointed at D. "And who said you were gonna kiss them on the lips? I was thinking of kissing them somewhere else..."
"EEEEEHHHHHHH?!!"
"Okay. Lips it is. Maybe you can convince Mr. Kung-fu guy to kiss them. You can force him to do it, since he can't hurt girls anyway. Unless..."
"Unless what?"
"Unless you want me to take your first kiss too." Miki smirked as she wet her lips again. She was serious.
"Y-you're scaring me, senpai."
"Come on. I'm just kidding. But if worse comes to worst, you just hit one of them in the groin. If that doesn't wake them up, I don't know what will."
"G-groin? You mean..."
"Hit them in the nuts. Where it will hurt the most. "
"Eeeww!"
"Eeeww what? It's not like you're gonna touch it directly. You can also wrap your fist in a shirt if you really don't want to make contact with a guys thingie."
"But that's just..."
"It's easy! Come on, close your eyes and do it like this!" Miki demonstrated by throwing a backfist at Fred's area. Poor Fred was just standing behind her. It was a good thing he was able to move away in the nick of time. He gave Miki a 'my shock' look.
"What? I didn't do it in purpose. How was I to know you were standing there? Wait, you weren't trying to look down on my suit, were you?"
<...>
"Okay gotta go now. You two just do something to wake them up."
"Be careful senpai."
"Give me a good luck hug."
"O-okay."
"Just kidding, Maimi-chan." Miki said as she left. "But you owe me a body scrub when we get home..."

===
"What did you do? Tell her all you needed to before you pass away?" Miki clone asked her. "Like taking care of your dogs and stuff? Or ask forgiveness from the girls you molested?"
"Was that a joke? Pretty lame, just like Ayaya's jokes. Hahaha."
"Stop comparing me with her!"
"Why not? You were made from her DNA right? You're a clone. You're a copy of her. Well, almost. Except your boobs are bigger. And you're a bit touchy like me. I think you could be me and Ayaya's offspring."
"..." Miki noticed that the clone was getting teary eyed.
"What? Don't go crying on me now, girl. If you want to blame someone, blame that bastard Ichiro. He's the one that brought you into this."
"Shut up!"

Miki activated her razor-sharp nails and attacked the real Miki. Miki didn't defend herself. Because she knew that the clone would stop before the nails could get to her face.

"You can't do it, can you?"
"What's happening to me?! What did you do? Is it because of that kiss?"
"I haven't done anything. Yet. It's Aya's DNA. She just loves me too much. Aww."
"N-no!"

The clone attempted to hit her again, but like the first time, she stopped at the last minute. She tried a few more times but before she could hurt Miki, she would stop. Then she began to cry.

"Why..."
"You know, you already lost right?"
"Not yet!" the clone said as she started firing multiple energy beams at Maimi and the others. "I can't hurt you. But I can hurt the others."
"Damn!" Miki slapped her before running to help Maimi. Fred was able to deflect some of the beams but he was burned by some of the beams since his suit was damaged. Maimi was safe though, as well as the other Guardians.

"Are you okay Maimi?"
"Yes sempai."
"What about you, kung-fu guy?"
"Alive"
"Good. Wha? You can speak Japanese now?"
"A bit. Linlin taught me some phrases."
"Coolness. And for that you get to feed her your bananas, right?"
"My bananas? What are you talking about?"
"Nothing. I thought the writer just got tired of writing your lines in <> marks."
"Writer?"
"...Nevermind. Hey you! Try any more funny stuff and you'll end up like your outfit!" Miki told the clone.
"What about my outfit?" the clone asked.
"You will be torn to pieces."
"What are you talking about? My outfit is still..."
"Ummm. Miki..." Hisoka told her.
"WHAT?!"
"My nose is bleeding."
"Of course! You got your ass kicked again."
"No. It's not because of that."
"Why then?"
"Wardrobe malfunction!" Hisoka said as she pointed at Miki's costume.
"What are you talking about?!"
"Err..." said Jirou.
"What?!"
"Your costume..."

Miki looked down. And it was then she understood what they were talking about. She saw pieces of her costume scattered like leaves on the floor. She tried to recall when Miki could have done it, but her mind was blank. Good thing that only her top was gone. Her Snoopy bra was starting to get ripped too so she covered her chest with her arms.

"H-how did you..."
"I guess I can undress you using just my eyes." Miki answered her.
"I-impossible! You're a real witch!"
"Just kidding. You're not the only one with sharp nails, you know. If you don't want to run around naked, we can use my hands to cover you."
"J-Jirou." *sniff* *sniff* "Help me."

Jirou grabbed Hisoka's jacket and walked towards Miki.

"H-hey! That's mine!"
"You'll get it back when we get home."
"But it has holes in the chest area..."

Jirou examined the jacket and didn't find any holes.

"..."
"Hehe."
"You're sick."
"I know."

Jirou continued walking towards Miki. He covered her with the jacket and she continued to cry in his arms. Then he glared at the real Miki.

"What? You want a piece of me?" Miki said. "Bring it on!"
"I'm just contemplating if I should undress you with my eyes too..."
"Heh. Like father, like son."
"I won't do it today though."
"Why?"
"H looks like he's going to kill me if I did that..."
"H? But that brat's fast aslee..."

Miki felt a strong aura behind her. It was so strong, she could feel the high temperature it was emitting. It was high enough to turn the remains of Miki's miko costume to ashes.
"Eh? So you're awake. Better calm down though or you're going to burn Maimi-chan's clothes off. Unless that's what you want to happen..."
"Fujimoto-san? What are you doing here?"
"I save your sorry asses and you ask me what I'm doing here? Kill your aura dammit! It's getting hot!"
"S-sorry."

"We will be leaving now." Jirou said as she carried Miki piggy-back style. "Defeated once more but this will be the last time. Because next time, I will be the one who will do the fighting. Goodbye." Jirou said as he walked away.
"Hey! What about me? Can't you see that I can't walk?" shouted Hisoka.

Jirou stopped and gave Hisouka a weird look.

"W-wait! You're not thinking of leaving me behind, are you?"
"Watch me." said Jirou as he continued walking.
"JIROU!!!"
"Just kidding."  Jirou said as he walked to Hisoka, grabbed his leg and dragged him away. "Since when did you become a whiner?"
"I know you couldn't leave me behind hehehe. Wait watch out for that roc..."
"What?"
"Nevermind..."

===
"Oh noes. They got away." said Miki. "Oh well, I guess we better head home too. I'm tired."
"Hikaru-chan. You're alright."
"I'm fine Yajima-san. Thanks for your concern. What about you Jack?"
"I'm good." Fred answered.
"Jack? Isn't his name Fred?" Miki asked.
"You can call him either of the two, Fujimoto-san."
"I see. But can I call him 'Banana kid'?"
"..."
"Change topic. Good thing you were able to recover H. I didn't know if I could take that Ichiro clone by myself."
"I don't think I would be of any help though. If it's true that he's stronger than Ichiro as he claims, then he's going to be trouble. I wonder why he didn't attack us."
"Maybe he likes the feeling of that's girl's boobs pressing on his back." said Miki.
"..."
"It's a joke dammit!"
"..." was still the response from the three.
"Come on! You guys should be used to me by now!"
"We know, Fujimoto-san. We just don't think that it's the appropriate time to...tell...those...kinds...of....jokes.....ou...OUCH!" H said as dropped on the ground. "The pain!"
"Hikaru-chan!"
"What's the matter H?" Miki asked. "Did that Ichiro clone use a secret technique? Or did he try to undress you with his eyes?"
"My...my...it hurts. It feels like someone hit me in the groin...ouch..."
"Lol wut? Delayed reaction! " Miki scoffed as she looked at Fred, who just shrugged his shoulders. Then she looked at Maimi, whose face was all red. She tried to hide her handkerchief-covered hand but Miki was able to get a glimpse of it.

"Hmm. So that method really is effective in waking you guys up." Miki said as she cracked her knuckles and started to count the Guardians who were unconscious.

She smiled when she saw the lead pipe that Hisoka was holding earlier. She picked it up and called Maimi.

"Come on Maimi. Help me bust some piñatas..."

"...err. Do I really need to blindfold you, senpai?"

"Of course. It won't be fun if I hit it in the first swing..."
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 05:17:13 AM by wordsworth »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2008, 06:39:51 AM »
Sorry guys but I decided to omit the fight scene coz it'll have nudity and profanity and I don't want the younger readers and their parents to get offended by such things, so yeah.
 :sweatdrop:
AW C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!  :mon whine:

NB. In my comments, Miki-sama = the original Fujimoto Miki, whereas Miki2 = da clone  :D

I've already accepted the fact that Ayaya's better equipped than me. You're lucky I don't have the death glare anymore or I would have obliterated you right then and there. But I'm glad though, that I don't have the x-ray vision anymore."
"Why is that?"
"Because now I'll have to check if yours are really bigger than mine...HANDS-ON!"
Oh my YES!!!  :w00t:

Miki ran towards the clone and attempted to grab her target. The clone was able to dodge though. Miki kept on attacking and her target was able to elude her all the time. But maybe she was missing the clone on purpose...

It stopped when clone had the chance to hit Miki from behind. Her chance was botched though, since she hesitated, allowing Miki to hold her wrists.
Miki-sama with the TRAP! :muffin:

*MIKI-SAMA/MIKI2 INTERCHANGE*
:on lol: (With the exception of the reminder about the BF.  :thumbdown:)

"You really getting into my nerves, girl." Miki said as she started to wet her lips. "I'm hope you're prepared for this."
"W-what are you going to do to m..."

Miki didn't let her finish. The next thing the clone remembered was that her lips were locked with Miki's. She couldn't understand, but she was enjoying it. It felt like she has done it before. She only snapped out of it when Miki's tongue tried to go deeper...
Dang... :drool:

But wait, Miki2 might be a physical clone of Aya, but her personality is more like Miki-sama's, isn't it? Then...Miki-sama's sort of...making out with herself?

Wow...:dizzy:

"That was my first kiss...and you took it...without my permission!"
"Wow, that's almost what Ayaya told me when I did that to her.
It was? :O

Now if you tell me to do it one more time, that would be the exact same thing she said."
Omgass Aya said that?!?!? NICE!!! XD

"Even if I'm not a cyborg anymore, I can kick your ass anytime." Miki said as she charged and fired and energy sphere. "Let's see you take care of that!"
"Sucker!" The clone smirked as she moved out of the way. Miki didn't know what she meant at first but she saw that her energy sphere was headed towards Maimi and the incapacitated Guardians. She dashed in front of Maimi and created another energy sphere to neutralize the one that was approaching.
Wow that was close.

Miki-sama's suit must give her bursts of super-speed if she's able to outrun her own energy sphere with enough time to counter-attack it.  :shocked:

"Don't think I did that on purpose Maimi-chan. I wasn't aiming for you, even if I'm a bit pissed at the rumor of you getting my starting position in the team and that you've got a nice bod for your age..."
"Eeh? Eeeh?"
"...Crap. Forget I said that.
Whoops.  :P

Why don't you give me a hand and wake those lazy blokes up."
"But how, senpai?"
"Beats me. Maybe you can kiss them. That worked in the books."
But in the books, it was the guy who kissed the girl to wake them up. Not the other way around. :mon huh:

"Don't tell me you never kissed a guy before."
"I have. But not on the lips. And it'll be my first kiss…"
Awwwwwwwww... :oops:

Betcha she probably would want H to be the first guy she kisses.

"Great. But you've kissed girls before, haven't you? Just kiss D over there. He looks like a girl anyway." Miki said as she pointed at D. "And who said you were gonna kiss them on the lips? I was thinking of kissing them somewhere else..."
:pig laugh:

"Okay. Lips it is. Maybe you can convince Mr. Kung-fu guy to kiss them. You can force him to do it, since he can't hurt girls anyway. Unless..."
"Unless what?"
"Unless you want me to take your first kiss too." Miki smirked as she wet her lips again. She was serious.
"Y-you're scaring me, senpai."
Miki-sama =  :bigdeal:
Maimi = :dunno:
Miki-sama =  :hee:
Maimi =  :scared:

"Come on. I'm just kidding. But if worse comes to worst, you just hit one of them in the groin. If that doesn't wake them up, I don't know what will."
"G-groin? You mean..."
"Hit them in the nuts. Where it will hurt the most. "
:mon wtf:

Given the circumstances though, she IS right, and they do sort of need them back up on their feet, like, now.

"It's easy! Come on, close your eyes and do it like this!" Miki demonstrated by throwing a backfist at Fred's area. Poor Fred was just standing behind her. It was a good thing he was able to move away in the nick of time. He gave Miki a 'my shock' look.
Barely safe there, Fred.  :sweatdrop:

How was I to know you were standing there? Wait, you weren't trying to look down on my suit, were you?"
<...>
Oh crap...busted.  :mon oshitwc:

Gotta give him props for having the guts to try it though. ;D

"Give me a good luck hug."
"O-okay."
Oh, I sense a stealth Miki-sama grope comin' up!  :kekeke:

"Just kidding, Maimi-chan." Miki said as she left.
Awwww...jyp. :(

"But you owe me a body scrub when we get home..."
Nevermind.  :pimp:

"What did you do? Tell her all you needed to before you pass away?" Miki clone asked her. "Like taking care of your dogs and stuff? Or ask forgiveness from the girls you molested?"
"Was that a joke? Pretty lame, just like Ayaya's jokes. Hahaha."
Well, Miki2 was cloned from Aya's cells, after all.  :roll:

Miki activated her razor-sharp nails and attacked the real Miki. Miki didn't defend herself. Because she knew that the clone would stop before the nails could get to her face.
Huh? How?  :hip blink:

"You can't do it, can you?"
"What's happening to me?! What did you do? Is it because of that kiss?"
"I haven't done anything. Yet. It's Aya's DNA. She just loves me too much. Aww."
"N-no!"
Awwwwwwwwww.  :gmon shy:

Damn though, that's gotta suck for Miki2.

"You know, you already lost right?"
"Not yet!" the clone said as she started firing multiple energy beams at Maimi and the others. "I can't hurt you. But I can hurt the others."
"Damn!" Miki slapped her before running to help Maimi.
Oshit!  :mon scare:

Fred was able to deflect some of the beams but he was burned by some of the beams since his suit was damaged. Maimi was safe though, as well as the other Guardians.
*whew* :depressed:

*MIKI-SAMA/FRED DIALOGUE*
BANANAS! WRITERS! :wahaha:

*MIKI2's WARDROBE MALFUNCTION*
  :mon bleed2: :jerk: :mon blood: :pimp: :mon duh: :bouncy boobs:

And in the midst of this pervness...a Snoopy bra? HOW CUTE!!!  :love:

"J-Jirou." *sniff* *sniff* "Help me."

Jirou grabbed Hisoka's jacket and walked towards Miki.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...maybe Jirou does have feelings for Miki2?  :tama-yeeaah:

"H-hey! That's mine!"
"You'll get it back when we get home."
"But it has holes in the chest area..."

Jirou examined the jacket and didn't find any holes.

"..."
"Hehe."
"You're sick."
"I know."
:mon lol:

Miki felt a strong aura behind her. It was so strong, she could feel the high temperature it was emitting. It was high enough to turn the remains of Miki's miko costume to ashes.
Just to keep things straight, the costume remains getting burned were the ones from Miki2, right?

"Oh noes. They got away." said Miki. "Oh well, I guess we better head home too. I'm tired."
The Guardians could probably use some repairs as well.

"Change topic. Good thing you were able to recover H. I didn't know if I could take that Ichiro clone by myself."
"I don't think I would be of any help though. If it's true that he's stronger than Ichiro as he claims, then he's going to be trouble.  I wonder why he didn't attack us."
This is definitely worrisome. What's stranger is that he called for a retreat instead of taking advantage of the situation. With most of the Guardians down and/or disabled, tactically it would be a perfect time to strike and possibly end it.

"Maybe he likes the feeling of that's girl's boobs pressing on his back." said Miki.
"..."
"It's a joke dammit!"
Even if she was joking, it's still true. :yep:

OUCH!" H said as dropped on the ground. "The pain!"
"Hikaru-chan!"
"What's the matter H?" Miki asked. "Did that Ichiro clone use a secret technique? Or did he try to undress you with his eyes?"
"My...my...it hurts. It feels like someone hit me in the groin...ouch..."
"Lol wut? Delayed reaction! " Miki scoffed as she looked at Fred, who just shrugged his shoulders. Then she looked at Maimi, whose face was all red. She tried to hide her handkerchief-covered hand but Miki was able to get a glimpse of it.
Oh man Maimi did it, and SHE DID IT ON H!!! SHE MADE SEMI-CONTACT WITH HIS CROTCH! (lucky bastard) 

Still though...the pain...:bleed eyes:

"Hmm. So that method really is effective in waking you guys up." Miki said as she cracked her knuckles and started to count the Guardians who were unconscious.

She smiled when she saw the lead pipe that Hisoka was holding earlier. She picked it up and called Maimi.

"Come on Maimi. Help me bust some piñatas..."
Oh crap. :badluck:

"...err. Do I really need to blindfold you, senpai?"

"Of course. It won't be fun if I hit it in the first swing..."
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh crap.  :mon ghost:

Man, I sure went apeshit on this chapter.  :shakeit:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alones - Aqua Timez