JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hi - Special (feat. Jennie Kim)

Author Topic: Yorosen! [Yoroshiku Sensei!]  (Read 64135 times)

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
The punishment game is interesting because they don't just sit around.
But I can't really enjoy the idea of Berryz being "punished" because they had less points... also that C-ute are in charge of punishing them (with kami-sama).
So, I somehow liked the eps before better >:|

Berryz new outfits are saikou though.

ps: I'm trying to sub some eps at the moment, check the asshole for files o/
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
But I can't really enjoy the idea of Berryz being "punished" because they had less points... also that C-ute are in charge of punishing them (with kami-sama).
So, I somehow liked the eps before better >:|
Well, they did lose the challenge (which was to win more points). Besides, it's unlikely that any of the girls actually have anything to do with the actual games or "punishments".  They just show up and "go with the flow", so to speak.

And you have to admit, Kappa-Airi (episode 64) was ridiculously cute. :wub:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Well, they did lose the challenge (which was to win more points). Besides, it's unlikely that any of the girls actually have anything to do with the actual games or "punishments".  They just show up and "go with the flow", so to speak.

And you have to admit, Kappa-Airi (episode 64) was ridiculously cute. :wub:
They did lose it but I still don't like to see Berryz in that position  :sweatdrop:. Maybe even both Berryz and C-ute are fine with their position there now, at least Chinami seems to have fun  :lol:. But when I watched those eps of the game now I didn't enjoy them as much as those before. The best about the eps with the game now is Momoko's new outfit for me  :heart:
And yeah, Airi (and Chisato) are cute.

Even Momoko wasn't scared by Airi, she was more like a reward for her :lol:
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
I laughed my pants of from the punishment game  :rofl: it's just all to funny... Momo-sama kawaii  :heart:
I don't like the fact that C-ute won though >_> and didn't like the idea of punishment game too, but it turned out to be really interesting... Though I think it's too cruel to scare the girls that way though  :thumbdown: That is if they are really scared and not acting or pretending to be...
Love Momoko anyways  :wub:

Thanks to PHARADOX for the sign :wub:
My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
I'm loving the interaction on the latest Berikyuu, but I don't understand it as much lately. XD

Maasa's YATTA! was freaking win though.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
an Utadoki segment this summer called "Berikyuu Utadoki version SP."

Berryz and C-ute will sing 8 classic songs. *Not in particular order or specific date
http://ssm.laff.jp/blog/2008/07/08-727-a3c4.html
http://ssm.laff.jp/blog/2008/07/post-dc0a.html

- Risako singing Yamaguchi Momoe's song "hito natsu no keiken"
- Berryz Momoko and C-ute's Maimi will sing Watanabe's My Revolution
- Shimizu and Chinami and Nakky and Maimai, all 4 singing Jitterin Jinn
- all 7 members of Berryz, singing Roppongi Shinju by Anne Lewis.
- C-ute will sing Sharan Q's Joukyou Monogatari
- Miyabi and Maasa and Chisato and Kanna will sing TOM CAT's Furare Kibun de Rock'n'Roll.
- Kumai Yurina and Umeda Erika sing Kyoko Koizumi's Nagisa no Haikara Ningyo.
- Suzuki Airi, singing Sharan Q's single bed.

Mano Erina is the MC for all 8 episodes in the studio.

DONT MISS IT!

Berikyuu Season 2 episode #93 : Berikyuu's UtaDoki Revival Summer Classic songs SP - 8 episodes.

Yajima Maimi and Tsugunaga Momoko : My Revolution (Misato Watanabe)

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
Now I have a reason to watch this!

Bringing back Uta Doki with the kids is such a good idea. I can't wait for the Sakix2+Maimai+Chisa day as well as Yurina and Erika's day! And I know Manoeri is just the host, but it'd be super cool to see her sing some songs as well. Maybe she'll jump in like some of the others got to for the old Uta Dokis.  :heart:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
new Uta Doki is a good idea... more that FINALLY!!! now they need to bring back the singers 0,0

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
HELL YEAH SINGLE BED

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
I've always wanted to see an Uta Doki with the "kids"... Who would've imagined it would be created one day!
Really liked Momo and Maimi's performance, I'm hoping to see the "kids" showing more of their talent. They deserve the chance!

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Berikyuu Season 2 episode #94 : Berikyuu's UtaDoki Revival Summer Classic songs SP - 8 episodes.

Sugaya Risako solo : Hito Natsu no Keiken (Yamaguchi Momoe)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
^ I was just about to post that :lol:
She did so well! :heart: Poor little thing was nervous, but she pulled it off, looked beautiful and still managed to do the pout thing that I love so much :wub:
Can't wait for more of these :D

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
Wow, Risako was impressive vocal wise. Her low voice is SO much better than her squeaky high voice that is so often found in Berryz songs. This kid really has some talent, however, she really has a lack of presence. I'm sure she'll get better as she grows older, but besides the fact that her singing was awesome, it was kind of boring to watch. I hope she kind find a way to get over her nerves (Like lollipop said.... because I'm pretty sure that's what it is, too).

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
That might be the best Risako's ever sounded. I usually hate her voice, but she was actually really good there. Good for her!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 07:47:34 PM by genericpaperdoll »
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
I have new respect/love for Risako!  :heart:
aaaawesome job! How long til this is up for dl??? Can't wait!

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
I already love Risako to death, but oh my that awesome.  Anyone have the original song?

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Here is the original version: Mediafire

This is the album version with introduction talk. By the way, Yamaguchi Momoe was 15 years old when she sang this.

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
Thanks!

Yep, this was the perfect song for Risako.  Just right for her voice range and not like in a concert where she's trying to move to a dance while singing. xD

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
Wow, Risako really pulled that song off well  :shocked: She had a lot of power in her voice, especially singing the chorus.

It's funny that she's only a year younger than Momoe was when she originally sang this song.

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hi - Special (feat. Jennie Kim)