JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - CAP NO NAKA NO KOMOREBI

Author Topic: Love is blind (UPDATED) [03/29 I'm sorry guys...]  (Read 51707 times)

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
This story is sad yet perfect!! you have WONDERFUL writing skills really ^_~ its excellent.
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
Re: Love is blind (UPDATED) [12/03 INFO VIDEO/Q&A]
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2011, 10:12:46 PM »
Yappi~

Sadly, no fanfiction update... but an update about the reasons why I'm not able to work on my fanfics and future plans. Thank you for your time~ :)

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
Re: Love is blind (UPDATED) [01/19 INFO FOR THE READERS]
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2012, 11:51:15 PM »
Hey everybody, how's it going?

It's been a long while since I've wrote and posted the 10th chapter of Love is blind. It should be about damn time I'm coming up with the 11th chapter, right?

Well, I'll tell you how's it going now. I haven't even started chapter 11 yet. Not a single word is written for the installment of Love is blind and till now I didn't have the motivation to write anything. It's like the muse left me... for this story in particular. I've had some time to think about it and I came to only one conclusion... guys, I'm really sorry for this but

Love is blind is currently on hiatus

I'm really, really sorry... it's just that I can't write anything for this fic right now. Of course I'll try and see if there's something coming into my mind, I definitely want to finish this fanfiction. I just don't want you guys to keep waiting for another chapter and I'm coming up with nothing. So I think that's the best thing I can do for now.

I thank you guys a lot for all your patience, your support, for your kind comments and PMs and for reading Love is blind of course! You're the best readers a writer can wish for!! Saranghaeyo~~ :heart:

As for fanfictions, I only can say that I'm concentrating on writing non-MM related fanfics. Right now I'm working on several Girls' Generation fics. For some reason, the inspiration for GG fanfics is flowing like crazy :lol: So yeah, I won't stop writing at all!!

Take care and see you next time~

-Kame over and out-

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love is blind (UPDATED) [01/19 INFO FOR THE READERS]
« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2012, 01:22:59 AM »
Kame-san! This is the first story I ever read on  :jphip: and I thank you for bringing me into this warm and sometimes crazy environment that is fanfiction. Please do not feel pressured in writing whether it is this story or just writing in general. I'm sure there will be many people who will welcome your stories with warm and welcoming ... umm... eyes?? I sure am one of them. Thank you for your stories. :bow:

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
Re: Love is blind (UPDATED) [04/22] INFO VIDEO/Q&A]
« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2013, 12:20:14 AM »
Hey everybody

It's been a while right?

Time for another Q&A~ Here's my new info video in that you'll find out what I've been up to lately and also what I'm planning for the future! Everything that needs to be said is included in that video~ Thanks for watching/listening~

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
Re: Love is blind (UPDATED) [03/29 I'm sorry guys...]
« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2014, 12:22:27 AM »
Hey everyone

It's been almost a year since I've last posted something here on this thread. Life's been hectic and I've been going through a lot of difficult chapters involving work and my private life. So I'm sorry for no activity lately.

As you might have noticed this is not an update for Love is blind. After I've wrecked my brain over and over again, carefully thinking the whole thing through I eventually came to a conclusion that made me a little sad and some of you might not be happy with either.

Love is blind is officially canceled

I'm really sorry about that but it's for the best. I don't want you guys to read an ongoing story that I've wrote with no passion, no inspiration and basically forcing myself to get another chapter done. Don't get me wrong, I really loved writing the story back then. I had lots of fun doing writing the chapters, I've put a lot of effort and commitment into it and I appreciate all of your kind comments and support. But now I just can't keep going anymore as my passion and love for Morning Musume died the day Eri graduated and with her being gone, the inspiration for this particular fanfic evaporated into thin air. I know I've said that I do want to finish it and I really meant it but whenever I tried to write nothing would come around and I'd end up staring at a blank page.+

The only thing I can offer is to tell you how I wanted the story to end and what's gonna happen to the other characters in the story as well. If you're interested that is.

So again... I'm sorry I kept you guys waiting only to tell you now that Love is blind is canceled. I hope you guys understand and still support me with my other fanfics I have in store. Yes, I'm still writing but the only difference is that I'm not writing Morning Musume related fanfics anymore.

Okay, that's about it. All that I wanted to say is said and with that I'm off.

Take care, you guys are awesome!

Thank you for everything!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 12:52:51 AM by Kame »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - CAP NO NAKA NO KOMOREBI