JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Shadow

Author Topic: [Poll]AKB0048-Which member are you the most like?/Who would you want to succeed?  (Read 3311 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
I just put this up to ask everyone an honest question...

If you could succeed any member in AKB48 (reference to AKB0048), who would you be?
Do this completely based on who you feel you're the most like.

If you honestly ask me, I think I would be Takamina. :cathappy:

The truth is, I'm actually really tall for my age, but my personality (to me) seems a lot like Takamina's. I'm a total dork when it comes to idols and anime, I like shoujo manga, but also shounen, and I'm also the type of girl who doesn't like changing clothes in front of others.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 12:19:32 AM by TTLuver497 »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
My vote goes to Mayuyu. This has nothing to do with the real Mayuyu being my oshimen, I swear! :nervous Since being idols is the girls' job, I voted mostly based on how I act when I'm at work.

My work involves lots of interactions with kids and their parents so I've got to project a friendly, outgoing and positive image while on duty. This is similar to Mayuyu MK3 when she's on stage or in front of the camera. However, once I'm away from the public eye and just by myself or with my colleagues, I return to being my usual quiet and mind-my-own-business self. Being an introvert, that's how I recharge (cyborg references! :P) myself. I tend to get comments from colleagues that I appear cool and distant as I prefer to keep to myself and the people I'm close to. Plus, I speak in a rather monotonous voice, much like Mayuyu MK3 in private :lol:

Therefore, our main points of similarity are our abilities to draw the line between work and personal, and also being very aware of the image we present to others.

Looks-wise, I appear young for my age. Doesn't seem to have aged since 5 years ago. Mayuyu MK3 is only the third person to succeed the name Watanabe Mayu while other 0048 members like Yuko or Acchan are already into the 9th and 13th generations respectively. The original members have already grown old by now. If I succeed Mayuyu, I can probably hang on to that name for a long time to come too. However, the glaring difference is I am nowhere as girly as her. Will probably have to go for a total image makeover :sweatdrop:

*Here's a link to the Characters page on the AKB0048 Wikia to help you have a better idea of each girl's personality so that you can decide who you are most like.

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
well I put my vote on Mariko sama.

I'm not a girl, but I juz feel like my personality was like her,
I always go all out in anything on my own pace,
I care about my friend feeling and even take care of them,
I will always stay calm when anything happen, *rush wont solve any problem*
This is y i think i and mariko was alike.

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Unfortunately, I can only choose one option.  :( Therefore voted for Sayaka.  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
If I could choose someone else, would choose Mayuyu and Mariko. They are closest to the original members.
About AKB0048's characters and AKB48's members and me... I would be Sayaka or Mariko.  XD XD XD Not only because they are my oshimens. I am a little like Sayaka and Mariko.
I, like Sayaka, half-blood, shy and very nervous before the performances on stage. I also love sports (especially basketball).
Like Mariko, I'm a sadist.  :P

Offline ni.holic

• ecchi
  • Member+
I vote for Shinoda mariko not only because she's my oshimen but also she have something that connect with my soul, my personality is kind a same as her. The way she smile, talking, thinking even if it's in anime can take my breath away anytime... XD XD XD

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Shadow