JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Haruka Kanata

Author Topic: Royal Love [Chapter 3 part 2] 13/1| Mayuki, Wmatsui and many other pairings  (Read 42455 times)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: Royal Love [Chapter 1] 17/11
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2012, 11:55:47 AM »
as long there's atsumina in here i can leave with that!haha
Congrts to those who vote mayuki,hehe

Thank you for the update!
Looking forward for more!

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2012, 11:57:23 AM »
@dirtydeeds: ^^; hahaha thanks for your comment

@lovemariharu: yes, mario is Mariko in male form. In this story, she's taking the male role. And don't worry, you will know the pairings soon. Thanks for reading my story.

@Chichay12: LOL xDD Thanks a lot for your comment and precious time in here.

Offline lovemariharu

• Member+
  • SNH48 Savoki赵嘉敏 推し
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 12:00:25 PM »
Ah.. Okay then.. XD XD
Gonna enjoy this..
Well, gonna find out about it soon..
So please update sooner XD XD
haha..

is it possible to update twice a day? XD

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
Re: Royal Love [Chapter 1] 17/11| Mayuki, Wmatsui and many other pairings
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 12:20:39 PM »
I've been loving the story and the theme since the prologue, and now it's getting more interesting  :twothumbs
The main pairing is Mayuki, so the one Yuki is gonna marry in place of her brother Ren is Mayu right?  :inlove: Please update soon, I wanna know what's gonna happen!!!
Thanks Sayuki-san.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2012, 12:44:43 PM »
Lol its gonna be fun and complicated

Yuki danso,and worse she the princess,how could the princess have a romantic relation with a girl!? Oh my mayu,what she will think if she know her prince ren not a boy? Lol

When ren will comeback anyway?

Sayuki-san this is great!
Cant wait the next update and the other update from your fic,i will read all your fic from the first page to the last page.thank ajgain! Lol
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2012, 01:27:48 PM »
Thanks for the update  :)

Ren-sama so devious blackmailing his own butler XD
I won’t marry the one that I don’t love.
This means he's in love with someone we don't know about   :O
Then there's Yuki pretending to be Ren and Mario's secret  :O
Also a possible appearance from the cousin trying to steal the throne  :?

Either way fun times are ahead  :panic:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 01:44:01 PM »
an other fic of mayuki  :inlove: mayuki's number of fics increased these days I love it  :wub:
I really love all your fic Sayuki-san and your writing style is fantastic  :thumbsup
I really don't have the time these days to make comments I'm happy I can make one today   :D
at first of the fic I really didn't exept that the prince is Ren the danso of Rena
at the first when Ren said my twin sister I automatically thought it is Yuki  :yep:
but after when he said she is smart I thought maybe it's Mayu  :panic:
at the end it was really it was Yuki so the one Ren I mean Yuki is supposed to get married with is Mayu  :grin:
Yuki run away to amireca to not get involved with the royal family but Ren made her a trap and he run away at his turn  :rofl:
I didn't thik that Jurina will be a bodygard  :?
how will Ren love her maybe because they are childhood friends  :roll:
I thought Jurina will be on the side of Mayu  I was wrong  :doh:
I really want to know how will be Yuki and how she will react when she will be Ren's replacement  XD
I wonder what Mayu think of this mariage  :?
even it's only the first chapter I can't wait for mayuki when they start to develope feelings for each other   :deco:
Sayuki-san thank you for this update  :cathappy:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 01:57:56 PM »
It is really interesting. I love how Ren is.
Yuki is so funny (I think XD)
Jurina is so cool!!!
And Yuki(girl) danso waaaaaah!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 02:01:11 PM »
poor Yukirin!  XD

Dont worry Yuki! you'll be fine~ Love it~

Thanks for the update~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2012, 02:03:33 PM »
LOL! ME WANT TO READ LE UPDATE SO BAD! XD

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2012, 02:04:05 PM »
LOL! Ren tricked Yuki  :rofl:
But you must be thankful to him because of him you'll meet Mayu, right?
I just hope that when Ren come back to Japan, Yuki won't kill him :lol:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 02:33:47 PM »
Hahaha!!!!! It's so funny continue!!!
Poor Yukirin, Ren didn't let her chose lol

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012, 03:44:38 PM »
Happy to see another MayuKi fic.
This looks to be a good fun. I'm looking forward to meet Princess Mayuyu  :inlove:

I would never have thought of a Ren-Yuki siblings but they look kinda alike now that I think about it. Good pairing there :thumbsup

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 04:22:28 PM »
Wahh~ I like your fic Sayuki-san~  :twothumbs :deco:
I'm on Yukirin's side since my brother also pushes things on me so "Ren no baka~!"  XD

Can't wait for the next update~  :cow:

Offline Tejinashi

• ecchi
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2012, 06:08:58 PM »
This is interesting but I think I saw this idea, this setting but with a slightly different words somewhere else, a famous fic of another fandom I think? I do not want to pry but maybe you should do something about this right?

PS: sorry if my words were rude.

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2012, 08:17:20 PM »
Hahahahaha this is going to be really interesting!!
Update please :)

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2012, 12:48:20 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA This is so great, the way characters interact with each other is so funny xDDD

From some reason, I feel Ren is so evil to his beloved sister lol

Thank you, please try to update as soon as possible, I know you still have the other ><

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2012, 05:11:08 PM »
I kind of sweet ...Ren left her sister

What if Ren going to America ....What about Jurina who was still with Yuki

I wonder who would Mayu be
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2012, 06:14:41 AM »
There are many people who realised that chapter 1 is similar to a famous fic of S9 right? I send my sincere apologies to those people. I couldn't find another way to start the story so it turned out to be so alike to that fic. I'm really sorry about this. But I assure that my story is different from Choki's work. I don't like to steal other's works but this is unavoidable to be similar to another fic with the same theme. I hope there will be a few people who keep following my lame story.

Thank you all for this.

Just warn you, this is a lame story so you may not want to keep reading this.

Chapter 2: The Uncovered Truth

“Get the shirt right!”

“No NO NO! Not that color! It’s too 80s!”

“Find a shorter wig! She looks like a hippy!”

“I used to admire your breasts a lot, Hime-sama. But now, they’re the biggest burden here.”

“Hey!!!!”

It was the conversation happening behind a door. Currently, Mario and Jurina were stading outside the fashion room, waiting for the best fashionist in the Palace to transform the princess into her brother. The butler was calmly waiting on his chair while the Royal Guard was impatiently walking around the room.

“Mario-sama. Are you sure this will work?” Jurina asked the man in concern.

“Do you not trust your best friend, Jurina?” The man asked back.

“No, it’s not like that but... Yukirin can’t be a prince, you know! She’s too girly and... feminine. I can even take the prince role better than her!”

“Well, you just need to stay calm and wait. I don’t think it will turn out to be that bad.”

Right at that time, the door opened, earned itself the butler’s and the guard’s attention. A brown hair girl with duck lips walked out and stood next to Mario.

“So, how is it going, Tomochin?” Mario smiled and asked the girl.

“I’ve done my best. You should see my masterpiece with your own eyes.” The girl smiled back and then clapped her hands. “OK, Hime-sama... I mean... Ren-Ouji-sama, you can come out now.”

Slowly, from behind the door, a young, handsome and charming man in black and white suit walked out in steady posture. His black hair was leaning neatly to his left side, slightly covered his smart forehead but adorned his perfecr white skin and face. He looked just like a real prince from every girls’ dreams.

“Wow, Hime-sama, you looks the same as your brother.” Mario smiled.

“T-Thank you Mario-san.” Yuki answered in embarrassment.

“So, what do you think, Jurina? Jurina?” The butler turned to look at the young girl next to him, who was having her jaw dropped and stared unconsciously at the prince.

“Jurina? Oi! Are you OK?” Yuki approached the girl and waved her hand in front of the blank face.

The girl was frozen at her place. Receiving no response, Yuki pinched the girl’s cheek hard, which made the girl jumped in pain.

“Itai! What the hell did you do that for?” The girl rubbed her red cheek.

“Just for bringing you back to Earth. Am I that ugly to you that you can’t even say a word?” Yuki pouted.

“N-No. You look like Ren-ouji-sama, a lot.” Jurina turned away to hide her flushed cheeks. “Very similar... It’s like, two drops of water.”

“And I’m ugly?”

“No, of course not. But...” Jurina trailed off before turned back to look at Yuki.

“But?”

“You still look like Yukirin to me.” Jurina smiled mischievously and pointed her finger at the prince’s chest. “Especially them. There’re still quite visible.”

Yuki quickly used her hands to cover her chest and pouted.

“And those reactions too. Ren-sama doesn’t do something like that. It’s too feminine.” Jurina giggled.

“Hey! Maybe I’m his twin sister but I’m still a girl, you know!”

“We have to do something with that, Mario-sama. It’s going to be a big problem.”

“I agree with you, Jurina.” The butler nodded. “But right now, we have no time to fix that. Your fiance is on her way and she’ll arrive in 5 minutes.”

“What? That fast?” Yuki said, her eyes opened widely.

“Yes, Hime-sama. So now you have to go outside and welcome your fiance.”

“Oh great.” Yuki sighed then walked to the exist.

“Yukirin, spread your legs a little more! Don’t be such a girly man like that!”

“Shut up Jurina!”

“Yukirin! That’s how Charlie Chaplin walks, not how Ren walks!!”

“Just SHUT UP JURINA!!!”

###################################

At the main gate of the palace, two parallel lines of servants and bodyguards were standing silently and formally, ready to welcome the new princess of the Royal family. Standing in between of the lines, a charming prince in his black suit were waiting patiently and nervously. He kept fixing his hair and checking his cloth. Sometimes, he looked down on his watch then tapped his foot, causing the person right next to him to hit his shoulder lightly.

“Stop that Yu-... Ren-sama.” Jurina, wearing her bodyguard black suit, whispered to the prince. “Can’t you just stand quietly? Or are you so eager to meet your soon-to-be wife?” She ended her words with a smirk, ending up earning herself a death glare from the prince.

“Tease me one more time and I swear that I’ll kill you, Jurina.”

“As if you can kill your best friend, Ren-sama.” The girl tugged out her tongue.

“I will, Jurina. Don’t dare me.”

“Whatever you say, Ouji-sama. By the way, your fiance has arrived.” Jurina smirked then pointed at the coming black Limosine.

Yuki immediately turned back to the gate, quick fixing her suit once last time. She cleaned her throat and then took her steady and proud steps to the gate, followed by Jurina right behind her. She stood a meter away from the car when the driver got off the car and walked to the door in front of him. She couldn’t see the girl she was supposed to marry inside that car but somehow, her heart couldn’t stop racing. Seeing her best friend was all tense, Jurina giggled silently.

“We have arrived, my Lady.” The driver said then opened the door.

“Thank you.”

Yuki was startled by an unfamiliar voice. It sounded like a little girl’s voice but it was very cute, nice and angelic. But not yet snapping out of her hypnotised state, a figure stepped out of the car. An angel, according to what Yuki saw, stood in front of her in a princess white dress. Her white skin shone under the sunlight and her long black wavy hair only embellished her beauty and cuteness. Her big sparling black eyes had already captured Yuki’s soul when their eyes first met each other.

In a moment, Yuki felt like she was in paradise.

“Ahem... Ren-Ouji-sama.” Jurina cleaned her throat, reminding Yuki of their current situation.

Yuki immediately woke up from her deep thoughts and hypnotised state by the new girl. She coughed out to clean her embarrassment then bowed down at the girl, followed by everyone presented in the place.

“Good morning, my Lady. Please forgive me for my rudeness and the slovenly welcoming.”

“Please, Takahashi-Ouji-sama. You shouldn’t bow at a normal citizen like me. I’m nothing to receive your kindness.”

The girl softly said. Yuki slowly rose her head and straightened her back. This time, it was the girl who bowed at her.

“My name is Watanabe Mayu. I’ll be in your debt from now on, your Highness.”

Her sweet voice echoed in Yuki’s ears once again, lulling her into her paradise. She started to be addicted to this new angelic sound. Yuki reached her hand and took the other girl’s firmly before placed a gently kiss on the back of it and smiled.

“It’s my pleasure to meet you, Watanabe-san. My name is Takahashi Ren. No need to call me so formal. You must have gone through a long way to here. Let me show you where you can rest before meeting my parents.”

“Thank you for your kindness, Takahashi-sama.”

The girl lightly blushed by the gentle gesture and the kiss on her hand from Yuki. The prince smiled, let go of her hand and gestured Mayu to follow her while she walked beside the girl.

The two of them went across the huge garden and arrived at a room, which was originally Yuki’s room. At first, it was Jurina who led them to here and the royal guard earned herself a confused and angry look from the prince but she just shrugged it off.

“Watanabe-sama, this is your room from now on. Well... until your REAL room is built and Yuki-Hime-sama has returned.” Jurina said then opened the door.

The girl stood inside, observing the white modern room before turned back to Jurina.

“So... This is Takahashi-Hime-sama’s room?”

“Yes. But currently, Hime-sama is studying in America so this room has been empty for a long time. And your room is still under contruction so you’ll stay here for awhile, Watanabe-sama.”

“Hmm... Thank you... Can I have a request, Takahashi-sama?”

Suddenly, the girl turned to Yuki with a small smile on her face. A mysterous smile that startled the prince.

“Y-Yes. What is it?”

“Can I have a talk with you? Alone?”

Yuki was speechless. She looked at Jurina, who seemed to be surprised by the sudden request too. Yuki tried to keep calm then replied the girl.

“Sure but can my personal bodyguard stay here too? Well, it’s not like I don’t trust you but it’s the rule in Palace and everyone must follow it.”

“I see no problem there, Takahashi-sama.”

Yuki sighed in relief then gestured the line of bodyguard behind her to get out, except for Jurina. All the bodyguard left the room and then the door was closed by Jurina.

When the girl was sure that no one else could listen to her, she sighed and crossed her hand in front of her chest. Her face suddenly changed into a blank, emotionless face of a cyborg and stared at the prince.

“OK, no one hears us from here so you can take of your mask, ouji-sama.”

This time, both Yuki and Jurina forze at their place. They didn’t expect that the girl could notice their true identity that fast. Yuki gulped and sweat dropped while Jurina was praying inside her head.

“W-What are you talking a-about... Watanabe-san?” Yuki stuttered.

“You know what I am talking about, Ouji-sama... Or should I say... Takahashi Yuki-Hime-sama?”

Her full name was called. Yuki startled again. Was she such a failure at being a man?

“Etou... Watanabe-sama...” Finally, Jurina spoke up, trying to rescue Yuki from the current situation. “You must be mistaking something here...”

“I’m not mistaking something. I don’t want to be rude but you have underestimated me a lot.” The girl’s face didn’t change at all. She walked closer to the frozen prince and continued. “First, your face is too girly even though you’re Ren-ouji-sama’s twin sister. I have seen the picture of his many times before and you don’t look like him, at least to me.”

Yuki gulped.

“Second, as a man, and also a woman, your oppai are too big and obvious.” To demonstrate her words, Mayu used her hand to touch Yuki’s chest, which caused the girl to jumped back and let out a girly yelp while her hands covered her front chest. “Third, a man, or a prince, doesn’t yelp like that. And finally...”

Mayu slowly approached Yuki. The prince stood still with her eyes widely opened in shock and fear. Suddenly, the girl sniffed her face and hair then gave out a comment. “Your perfume is Channel No.5, a perfume for girls and women. If you were Ren-ouji-sama for real, I would say you’re gay or something like that.”

Yuki was still frozen by the surprising action of the girl when Jurina just shook her head in defeat.

“I should have known this better. Watanabe-sama, you’re smarter than what is written in your profile.”

“So you’ve read my profile?”

“Yes, just few minutes ago. But seem that it’s still missing a lot of things.” Jurina sighed.

“Indeed.” Mayu nodded then walked to the bed placed in the corner of the room and sat on it while looking at the other two. “So? No explanation for me?”

Jurina and Yuki looked at each other for a moment before letting out a sigh at the same time. The Royal guard immediately bowed at the girl apologetically.

“Please forgive us for underestimating and insulting you like this.”

“I don’t need your apology. What I want is an explanation for your drama. I’m not here to marry a comedy actress OK?”

Yuki’s face furrowed. Mayu just compared her with a comedy actress? Where was the polite and nice girl she just met? She was still the Hime-sama, for God’s sake.

“Anou... Ren-Ouji-sama is currently somewhere outside the country... We couldn’t find him so... Yuki-Hime-sama has to replace him...”

“And yet you failed hard on this, Hime-sama.” Mayu commented and once again boiled Yuki’s anger. The princess had to force herself to keep calm or else a muderous case could happen. “Ouji-sama doesn’t want to marry me, does he? That’s why he’s running away, right?”

Jurina hesitated for awhile before nodding her head slowly. The girl sighed then looked away.

“So I’m not the only who againsts this assigned marriage huh?”

“Ehh?.... So you also...” Yuki opened her eyes widely and gapsed.

“I don’t want to get married when I’m only 18. I don’t want to stay in this jail for the rest of my life. I still have my future and dreams to move on. But because of my parents’s stupid promise with the King and Queen, now I’m stuck here. I don’t want to become a princess.” The girl replied. Her voice was soft and desperate.

“I’m nothing better than you. I was having my own freedom in America, away from this hell and suddenly, I was kidnapped here to replace my stupid and heartless brother.” Yuki gave a death glare to Jurina, who immediately smiled in apology.

“So, Hime-sama, you don’t like this marriage or living in the Palace?” Mayu looked at Yuki with one of her eyebrow raised.

“Absolutely.”

“You’re the same with me then...” Mayu trailed off. She touched her chin by her fingers like she was thinking about something. Her eyes was on Yuki’s body the whole time, which made the princess feel uncomfortable and quickly used her hands to cover her chest.

“W-What are you looking at?”

“Well, since both of us doesn’t want this marriage, I have a plan that can save us. But to archieve it, I need to do something with you first.”

“D-Do what?”

“Turning you into a real prince, Hime-sama.”

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: Royal Love [Chapter 2] 27/11| Mayuki, Wmatsui and many other pairings
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2012, 06:53:16 AM »
HOOHOHOHO!!!!

Mayu scared me!!! When she says that Yuki was a prince!! So clever!

Yuki ahah!!

Juriina wouuuhouuu Don't you love Ren-Ouji's physic???
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Haruka Kanata