JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4 in Love - Shui Pa Shui

Author Topic: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread  (Read 425804 times)

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
Re: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread
« Reply #460 on: November 11, 2009, 05:36:30 PM »
it does sound like it

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #461 on: November 11, 2009, 05:41:13 PM »
In the recent videos at H&A's Oricon blog, I heard Rika call her 'Yossie'. :P

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #462 on: November 12, 2009, 04:11:48 AM »
sorry to go off on a tangent, but how do you guys feel about rika and yossie doing hangry angry as opposed to a big musume-ish thing?  I feel this is a good thing for them, since in morning musume they didn't get very much spotlight time.  The only bad thing is that they do have the hellomorning show, which i think help them really do their stuff.

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #463 on: November 12, 2009, 04:33:14 AM »
looking at hangry and angry... i thought it was perfect that they take on the characters...

like i can't imagine any other idol-pair who can do H&A as awesomely as them

on the reverse, like, early 2008, i never imagined that IshiYoshi would go into gothic/metal/punk/electronica...

i'd dream about them going off as a duo and getting into like rock-ish music but definitely, h&A was way beyond my imagination

after that word-salad, here's my answer: HA~PI~!

i'm happy that they're doing something a bit different from what they've been doing for almost 10 years... i don't hate what they used to do... but i did think like 'oh, i wonder if they feel like they're missing out on things because they're idols' kinda thing

rika had great exposure time in MM and in h!p... but yossui, even as leader, was a very background kind of person... like she'd have her moments but i think... she's a subtle presence... or something i can't phrase in english XD

h&a is awesome cuz they contrast and complement there... Yossy fans are happy, Rika fans are ha~pi~

it's all good

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #464 on: November 12, 2009, 06:19:45 AM »
yeah i noticed the background thing, itd even happen to rika, its kinda understandable since theres so many of them and they seem to want to push the new people.  But this way ishiyoshi is the main characters. /no1

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #465 on: November 13, 2009, 09:21:56 AM »
Awesome, awesome fangirling tru & Beecubed! :thumbup

I'm too lazy to write anything right now so I will just post this:

:cow:

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #466 on: November 14, 2009, 04:16:16 PM »
Rika Ishikawa PIEHOLE Classics
could someone translate this for me plox??? ;o;

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #467 on: November 16, 2009, 11:53:26 AM »
I have the text somewhere lol

IshiYoshi were at the m-flo concert!!
http://chibajun.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2009-11-16

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #468 on: November 16, 2009, 03:45:31 PM »
Long enough for me to forget what kind of life I had before I learned of them (this is for real) … like I’ve lost all sense of “real” life XD

Wow... I was right to call you sensei, the first time around..  :grin:
I've kind of reached that state too. The last time I was into an OTP, it WAS my life for a whole year... T__T and no matter how many of my friends call me sad, I just can't help it. Hahaaa.. IshiYoshi is beginning to do the same for me too.

Holy cow!!!! :cow: even I have never done that XD I don’t even have a complete copy of that thing XD

lol… btw, what do you mean by sporadic? Is it by updating frequency or update content?

Well, you know who to look for if you ever need a complete copy of your story ^___^
Both... hahaaaa.. frequency and content. I wasn't looking closely at the dates of each post, but yeah, it seemed a bit messy to me (like, there are no set chapters.. you also seemed to post a few times in the span of a day etc... )
I've started reading. Will let you know what I think. As long as it's IshiYoshi, it just can't be bad!

I’ve been getting a high too, from answering your questions… it’s been a while since I talked to anyone about IshiYoshi this much… people don’t like talking on forums much… so thanks for kinda reviving this thread…

That's awesome..  :heart: I'll do my best to contribute to this thread! There's still quite a lot I'd like to ask AND to post.  :thumbup

Lol, I get that from my sister a lot… the difference between you and me is that… well, I really am XD

I've noticed that a lot of IshiYoshi fanatics are homosexual. Another reason for that last question  :P
I believe I MAY have bisexual tendencies... well... if you're Yossie, I'll bed you in a second.  :twothumbs

I personally don’t think so… liking something doesn’t make you anything else but what you already are… I don’t want to make it sound all philosophical and shizz cuz well, it’s too long and I’m too lazy… but yeah… you like ishiyoshi to that extent because you are you… that’s all there is to it…

What you say is true though. It took me a while to really understand what you meant by that.. but yeah. Whatever you like reflects who you are. True, true.  :love:

Thanks again for your answers, Tru.

---

sorry to go off on a tangent, but how do you guys feel about rika and yossie doing hangry angry as opposed to a big musume-ish thing?  I feel this is a good thing for them, since in morning musume they didn't get very much spotlight time.  The only bad thing is that they do have the hellomorning show, which i think help them really do their stuff.

I agree with Tru.
H&A is an interesting and fresh endeavor for the both of them. While there is no doubt that people adored them when they were MM members, I think it's a good move for them to expand their horizons and take on new challenges. They can't always stick to the H!P pop image that they've been branded with so far...
The first time I was introduced to H&A, I'd just finished getting acquainted to the 'muggy muggy, berry muggy' girl... so I was quite shocked  :shocked
In a good way, mind you. And just HAD to check out their music and fell in love. I've always been a rock-pop-electronica lover... so H&A is heaven for me!
All in all, a GREAT move for them. I just hope that apart from H&A, they can do other things as well, so we can see more of their real personas, and not just the ones they have to adopt for H&A.

h&a is awesome cuz they contrast and complement there... Yossy fans are happy, Rika fans are ha~pi~

And IshiYoshi fans are HAPPIEST!!!!  :otomerika: :yossi:

Awesome, awesome fangirling tru & Beecubed! :thumbup

I'm too lazy to write anything right now so I will just post this:

:cow:

I'm doing what I can!  :twothumbs
Thanks for the gif, Masa.... sooo cute! I've never seen it before. What show is it from, if you know?

Random graphic I just finished::

Long hair Rika // Short hair Yossie = HOTNESS.
When I first saw above Yossie pic, I was a complete  :inlove:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #469 on: November 16, 2009, 04:33:50 PM »
I agree that is hot *___*

Offline SatouSei13

« Reply #470 on: November 16, 2009, 06:53:32 PM »
 :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed:
Hot indeed. :D

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #471 on: November 16, 2009, 10:00:20 PM »
Wow... I was right to call you sensei, the first time around..  :grin:
I've kind of reached that state too. The last time I was into an OTP, it WAS my life for a whole year... T__T and no matter how many of my friends call me sad, I just can't help it. Hahaaa.. IshiYoshi is beginning to do the same for me too.

lol, i never believed in OTPs until IshiYoshi  :otomerika: :yossi:

Well, you know who to look for if you ever need a complete copy of your story ^___^
Both... hahaaaa.. frequency and content. I wasn't looking closely at the dates of each post, but yeah, it seemed a bit messy to me (like, there are no set chapters.. you also seemed to post a few times in the span of a day etc... )
I've started reading. Will let you know what I think. As long as it's IshiYoshi, it just can't be bad!

LOL! a mess it certainly is XD good luck keeping your head together...

That's awesome..  :heart: I'll do my best to contribute to this thread! There's still quite a lot I'd like to ask AND to post.  :thumbup
:cow: :cow: :cow:

Thanks again for your answers, Tru.
:cow: :cow: :cow:

---

And IshiYoshi fans are HAPPIEST!!!!  :otomerika: :yossi:
WERD

Random graphic I just finished: http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4216/ishiyoshiwallie42535416.jpg

Long hair Rika // Short hair Yossie = HOTNESS.
When I first saw above Yossie pic, I was a complete  :inlove:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
* tru_harmony looks at the graphic and melts into a puddle

good job yo!  :thumbup

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #472 on: November 17, 2009, 07:31:48 AM »
digging through chuuch of charmy piehole classics brings you this lil commercial
Rika Ishikawa 石川梨華 PIEHOLE Classics

Offline SatouSei13

« Reply #473 on: November 17, 2009, 06:33:27 PM »
Thanks Chibs!

Hmmm....is it just me or Rika is  kinda flirty at 0:12 :wub:
Or maybe I'm just biased :P

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #474 on: November 17, 2009, 07:16:38 PM »
im not sure what they are saying xD

Offline SatouSei13

« Reply #475 on: November 17, 2009, 10:24:00 PM »
im not sure what they are saying xD

LOL Me neither! XD It's rika's body language that gave me the impression....?
Hmm...ok...I might be seeing things that are not there. :nervous
Please bear with me  :lol:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #476 on: November 18, 2009, 03:21:36 AM »
LOL Me neither! XD It's rika's body language that gave me the impression....?
Hmm...ok...I might be seeing things that are not there. :nervous
Please bear with me  :lol:

You know, I'd like to think that Rika was flirting there, but I don't think she'd be that blatant about it... I think she was being more playful xD But hey, we can always daydream, ne??

Anyways, that reminded me of this particular clip I'm sure all you IshiYoshi fans have seen a thousand times before:::

Rika drooling over ever kakkoii Yossie

And it's fun reading all the comments. Because you just HAVE to agree with them!!!:

Wataame86 says: PS: its obvious that rika had a "girl-crush" on yossi XD

Wings4dreams (one of our members!!): Hmmm...Rika touches/rubs her neck twice and plays with her hair and ear...
...she seems to be sending unconscious signals that she's interested in Yossi ;p hehehe

^ SOOOO true. If you're unconsciously doing that kind of thing.. rubbing your neck etc... while talking about a particular someone, that's really gotta say something. Rika feels for Yossie. Even if it's only admiration (though it feels like a lot more.. she looks a little bit like a school girl here admiring that hottie senpai she has a crush on), it's still that tangible. ^__^

And Rika just couldn't stop saying how kakkoii her Yossie was...  :wub:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 03:25:35 AM by Beecubed »

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #477 on: November 18, 2009, 08:52:02 AM »
And Rika just couldn't stop saying how kakkoii her Yossie was...  :wub:

and still is :wub:  :otomerika: :yossi:

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #478 on: November 19, 2009, 04:08:29 AM »
Ishiyoshi I Kissed a girl
I was hoping someone would be able to help me out at 2:48-something there is a part with rika and yossie in a miki aya daijiten like show i was wondering if anyone knows what show it was or where i can find it xD

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #479 on: November 19, 2009, 04:53:03 AM »
I was hoping someone would be able to help me out at 2:48-something there is a part with rika and yossie in a miki aya daijiten like show i was wondering if anyone knows what show it was or where i can find it xD

:? I think It is of "Morning Musume DVD Magazine Vol. 7".... Someone tell me if I'm wrong...

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4 in Love - Shui Pa Shui