JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - Good Thing

Author Topic: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread  (Read 429757 times)

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
Re: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread
« Reply #1000 on: January 16, 2011, 06:36:12 AM »
^ But isn't Rika's b-day on the 19th?  :?

:luvluv2:

I comfess the first thought I had when I saw 'H&A' was Hangry & Angry, not Hitomi & Rika.  :nervous

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
« Reply #1001 on: January 16, 2011, 07:21:54 PM »
^ Yeah!!!! O.O!!!!!!!!!!!! You're SO RIGHT!!! Thnx! I'm so happy I got confused! xDDDDD
Well, now I know I'll be able to post sth in her B-day! ...hopefully I'll have some minutes to check the thread while working  :nervous
Hahahha...That's what happens when you're stressed and forget all the important things!  XD
~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #1002 on: January 16, 2011, 07:24:35 PM »
:O are they doing a red string of fate thing?
Quote from: TV Tropes
A common concept, especially in series dealing with romances, is the Red String of Fate.[...]The concept is that two people who are destined to be together are attached by an invisible red string[...]nowadays it's become more common to show both parties attached at the pinky.

That's totally what it looks like in the picture with the heart.

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
« Reply #1003 on: January 16, 2011, 07:28:18 PM »
:shocked
 :panic:
... speechless...
 :wub:
~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline diav

• Member+
« Reply #1004 on: January 16, 2011, 10:39:43 PM »
A common concept, especially in series dealing with romances, is the Red String of Fate.[...]The concept is that two people who are destined to be together are attached by an invisible red string[...]nowadays it's become more common to show both parties attached at the pinky.

Yeah, that's what I think too.  Albeit it's pink, but we get what they're trying to say. ;D

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #1005 on: January 17, 2011, 04:06:02 PM »
 :heart: :heart: :otomerika: :yossi: :heart: :heart:

These two girls are really something to be reckoned with~!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

I've recently been lurking around the picboard @ H!O, reading the members comments on girl/girl photos - are they? Aren't they? Possibilities? And members tend to point out things like: "They're not IshiYoshi level just yet" or "Nobody at H!P is gay. Except IshiYoshi. They're already married."  :lol: Makes a fan so happy!!!   :love:

:luvluv2:

^ I really, really like that pic. Playful, teasing Yossie is the best.  :yossi: :wub:

+

YOU'RE KIDDING?!!?!?  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

*dies of happiness*

Because they really ARE joined at the pinky area. And one of them drew in a red string at that EXACT point. And it's not h&A either, it's Hitomi and Rika. You guys, they really ARE serious!!! ZOMGGGGGGGGGGG.

How is it even possible to NOT LOVE IshiYoshi. They are so fangirl-worthy it's not funny.  :cry:    ISHIYOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :k-inlove:

Oh oh oh. I've been meaning to post this here too, but just slipped my mind recently  :nervous

We have some relatively new writers at the fanfic forum here @ JPH!P, one of them being gracula, who I almost immediately because her first piece here was an IshiYoshi one. Character studies, they are (though now they're mostly just crack xD GOOD crack, of course). There's a few more IshiYoshi related pieces in this thread, but you guys she just check it all out after.  :love:

I'd like to post it here. Because it belongs here....

Character Study #1: Yoshizawa Hitomi, 2002-2003

Do you remember when everything changed for us?

For the first few weeks, you'd turn to look at me with betrayed, bemused eyes every time I chipped in to tease you. You'd come to expect it from Yaguttsuan, of course- your biggest (tiniest) detractor. What you didn't expect was probably my brilliant tsukkomi follow-up to the sound of her raucous laughter. You were an easy mark, the natural boke- and I was just too quick and witty for my own good. When I displayed too much disgust after you described yourself as cute, when I literally denied our friendship on a highly-rated, nationally-broadcast TV show. That hurt me as much as I'm sure it did you. You were so confused you probably didn't realize you were whining. My voice was shaky from trying to maintain an off-hand teasing tone and I couldn't even look you in the eye because we'd both burst into tears. My cheeks were aching from pretending to smile.

You got used to it though, taking it all in stride. Becoming the kimoi chara that every junior could take a poke at. I made you. This chara you became famous for.  It was horrifying and adorable all at once. It was a testimony to the strength of your character and the twisted personality that lay behind that cute, dependable face.

"Hai!" I raised my hand quietly. You had effectively killed the scene after your latest ode-giri to self. "To counter Ishikawa-san again…"
"Nani yo?" you pouted easily.
A deep breath, "Back off! I'm warning you! You bug the hell outta me!" Thwap, thwap, thwap.
I think that day was the first time you actually got angry, as opposed to being lost and confused.

Sure, you probably got whiplash from the shock of my comebacks the first few times- wide-eyed, wordless stares. After all, no one was truly safe from my clever comebacks and cutting words- except for you.

Until that day.

---

"Yoshizawa, stay back for a bit." Manager-san was on a roll today, first Kemeko and now me. Everyone froze for a bit, before filing out as quickly as they could without actually fleeing the practice studio.

I didn't even realize our hands were joined until you squeezed it in silent support. "Mail me when you get home, okay? I'll be waiting," you whispered.

Kei-chan thumped me lightly on the back on her way out- she had been in quiet discussion with Yaguttsuan since after lunch, when she was called up to the carpet for something or other. I suppose it was empathetic support from the elder Nikki member. The room was empty now, save for me and Yaguttsuan, who was rifling through her practice notes aimlessly.

I gave her a suspicious look and she cleared her throat, refusing to look at me directly. We both jumped slightly when the studio door opened and the manager and some exec or staff from the main office came in. My heart was thumping so hard I could hear it, but I casually lifted my hand to give my chin a good scratch. No shaking, no outward appearance of fear or nervousness, even and steady breaths. We were introduced to the staff member- a PR exec from Upfront Works.

“Yoshizawa-san, we need to talk. About you and Ishikawa-san.”

I swear, it's never occurred to me before this, not even for a second- you and I. But as he said that, I could see it. I instantly knew what he was talking about- like a slide show, all the touches, the hand-holding and all those damned looks of genuine affection suddenly twisted and made... dirty, somehow.

----

That night, for the first time since we exchanged numbers, I did not mail you.

I don't really remember how I got home that night.

“I'm sure you don't even realise this yourself.”

You called twice around 10pm, I think. I was in the bath.

“Its natural for girls your age to be...”

I must've zoned out during the 'talk' because I don't really remember what he said. I was up all night trying to fill in the blanks, though.

“You cannot be seen...”, “You're a top idol group member...”, “I trust you understand...”

I didn't understand- I was 16, after all. I remember feeling scared, disgusted with myself  for some reason, confused, frustrated.

The third time you called, I stared at your name flashing on the caller ID, trying to recall our every interaction, reading the subtext everyone else seemed to see. I slid the phone under my pillow and decided to take another shower.

Amazing stuff, ne?  :cry:

---

And this one, which she wrote for my b-day. Thanks to her again, and for tru for starting the thread!  :wub:

On Call
Omake #1:

“It’s not… a little lower. Yes, there! That’s the…”

“Rika, I can’t… Can we turn the lights on?”

Frustrated sighing, “Okay, fine.”

After three years, Yossi was still as slow and awkward with Rika’s bra clasps as a teenage boy. It’s all Rika could do to keep from smacking Yossi’s fumbling attempts away to whip the underwear off herself.

“You wear bras yourself- how can you not know how to work the clasps?”

“Sports bras, mostly. And sometimes, I don’t unclasp when I take ‘em off. I hate – babe, pull your hair back- messing around with intricate objects- I have butter fingers. There!”

“You’re a surgeon! I’ve seen you do micro-surgery without even a single tremor!” Rika complained, the mood now lost. She scooped up the discarded clothing and padded across the room naked to toss it into the laundry basket.

“Yeah, well. When they build bra-removing robots like the ones we use for micro-surgery, I’ll be able to operate those on you like a pro.”

Rika sighed, “Can we just go to sleep? I’m really exhausted.”

“Yeah. Sure.” Yossi got up from bed, pulling her clothes on to make the walk back to her room.

“Sleep here.” Rika ordered, yanking the pants off her lover and pushing her onto the bed.

Yossi reached up to switch the bedside lamp off and pulled the comforter over the both of them. Rika leaned over to give Yossi a soft kiss, “I’m sorry I snapped at you. It's been a stressful week.”

“It’s okay. I’m sorry I couldn’t undo your bra suavely.”

Rika giggled and snuggled closer to Yossi.

“Maybe I should go out and get more practice.”

“Okay, not funny anymore.”

Kiss. “Goodnight, Rika-chan."

“’Night.”

Here's the character studies/crack thread:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=27224.0

And her ongoing one, ON CALL (which looks like it will be involving IshiYoshi!  :w00t:):
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=27848.0

Okay, so that's enough pimpage for one night...  :nervous

But yeah, I'm just so happy to see some IshiYoshi back in that section!!!!!! I've been missing it lately  :(

(TRUUUUUUUUUU... and RFTPPPPPPPPPP....  :bleed eyes:)

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1006 on: January 17, 2011, 04:25:47 PM »
OOOOOOO i should go read more fanfics on this board xD not enough hours in the day =[

BUTTTT i'm slowly but surely trying to convince my one friend to register here so he can post his fanfics here =D He writes Ishiyoshi stuff too! he's workin on a long fic, but he has some one shots as well. He's busy with school too, but he does update xD And when he does, it's some steamy stuff LOL It's great =D I'll keep trying to get him posting here ahha Ishiyoshi can never have enough love!

here's the link to his blog! It's in my sig too!

http://0mitch0.wordpress.com/

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1007 on: January 17, 2011, 10:07:36 PM »
lol sorry Bee, i've been so busy with other not-as-important-shit (and i really mean that they're not as  important) but not doing those can get me into deeper shit...

anyway...

i think, they've come so far together that one is a staple in the other's life and vice versa

sometimes, i start thinking about things like: what if one or both of them did not audition to MM? would they ever have met?

fun ideas, ne?

but in the end, the might-have-beens and could-have-beens are all in the head. I'm just damn grateful IshiYoshi IS.

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1008 on: January 18, 2011, 06:26:44 AM »
Character studies, they are (though now they're mostly just crack xD GOOD crack, of course).
:sweatdrop: i may have past the crack of no return.  :lol:

Okay, so that's enough pimpage for one night...  :nervous
Bee's mah pimp  :pimp:

Thank you for the endorsement. Your opinion means so much to me- I can't wait til you're free enough to continue your story! (Consider this your good swift kick upside the reminder)

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1009 on: January 19, 2011, 10:06:30 AM »
^ BALLERINAS!!!

Yossi & Erika wishing Rika a happy birthday!

via http://twitpic.com/3rduxi

よっすぃ~ナビ終了わず。
今日は相棒、梨華ちゃんのお誕生日!!
26歳だぁぁぁ~
早いね!おめでとう梨華ちゃん、あんぐり~。
ハングリー、髪型飽きてきたなう。

byよっすぃ~。
#yoshizawahitomi #ishikawarika #miyoshierika

Now playing: Rika Ishikawa - Chanchaka Charmy 35 2004-12-09 feat. Yoshizawa Hitomi  :otomerika: :yossi:

Offline diav

• Member+
« Reply #1010 on: January 19, 2011, 03:35:26 PM »
*sigh*  Caught the very last part of the ustream, so I'll translate this instead to keep my mind off the sadness. lol

:yossi: :heart: :otomerika:

Yossy~ Trend Navi just ended。 [I'm assuming she means filming.]
Today is my partner、Rika-chan's birthday!!
26 years old~
So fast, ne!Congratulations Rika-chan, ANGRY~。
hANGRY、getting tired of your hairdo。

by Yossy~。

Note: 相棒 means partner/pal/accomplice.  Interpret as you wish.
The last sentence doesn't make sense to me "髪型飽きてきたなう" = getting tired of your dirty hairdo, whut??????  :rofl:

よっすぃ~ナビ終了わず。
今日は相棒、梨華ちゃんのお誕生日!!
26歳だぁぁぁ~
早いね!おめでとう梨華ちゃん、あんぐり~。
ハングリー、髪型飽きてきたなう。

byよっすぃ~。

Offline +u+u

• Member+

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1012 on: January 29, 2011, 07:49:19 AM »
on HICBC show: 110129スマイレージ「花咲かディズニー」http://hicbc.com/tv/hanasaka-times/

more screencaps :heart:

pretty quick pimpage!! Dream Morning Musume songs :heart: wonder if they gonna re-record the old songs.

ETA:

Rika's blog :D http://yahoo-mbga.jp/35356426/diary/790763276

<insert video link??>
just the s/mileage part, u can see IshiYoshi in the corner lol http://www.multiupload.com/KTUYX88THA

« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 11:24:25 AM by daigong »

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
« Reply #1013 on: January 29, 2011, 10:03:41 PM »

AAhhhh  :panic:  :heart:
Rika's mouth!!! >,< ... makes me wanna kiss her!!!!!!!!!!!!   :oops: CUTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:
Adorable!!!...these two are so lovely!!!  :banghead:
Thanx Dai!!!! You're such a wonderful admin!  :)
~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1014 on: January 30, 2011, 11:06:14 AM »
^ awwwut :lol: I just do what I do YOU AWESOME JESHU I remember you asked me about this clip where they argue? I can't remember if u got it or not but I was digging through my H!P stash and found it - and clipped out the entire fight scene XD

Morning Musume 13nin gakkari xmas special FIGHT CUT translation by HPS :thumbsup

http://www.multiupload.com/QA0RB12J8W

and other gems:

This Hello Morning clip from 08229004? 2004 lol, Fanboys IshiYoshi Cut. Oh and they happen to be wearing sleeveless shoulderless clothing the whole episode :P

http://www.multiupload.com/S8ZCZ8GOF4

AWESOME OPV!! You think its Rika at first but awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart:

Offline youjok

• Member+
« Reply #1015 on: January 31, 2011, 11:51:49 AM »
^^^  :otomerika: :yossi:

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #1016 on: February 01, 2011, 05:57:38 PM »
when i saw the various people going up there to do news i was kinda hoping we would get to see charmy xD

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
« Reply #1017 on: February 11, 2011, 03:00:05 AM »
Hi there my dear fellas! It's been a long time since I last posted here :/..I hate being so busy >,<...hopefully I'll have more time to post now :)
Well, after receiving the wonderful piece of news about IshiYoshi together in Dream Momusu, ...my heart just exploded!!! Hehehe...xDxD
The fact of them working/singing again is so great that I started giggling like stupid when I heard about it!!! LOL xD
...so, to bring back some memories of the old school, I watched Rika's graduation special (music fighter) AGAIN! xD..and couldn't help to post some comments on it!..the thing is that...I found this part soooo adorable!!!  :wub:
I know you all know this already...yet, I have to make a kinda summary :)
Each member wanted to apologize for sth occurred in the past, so Yossie wanted to apologize for keeping Rika's shirt for 4 years without giving it back...(aawww..soo cute... :oops: )

Charmy was so surprised! <3

...then, Yossie tells the story...

...meanwhile, Rika can't believe her ears...

it's impossible to me not to post this cap, she looks freaking adorable here!  :nervous
...and here it comes...the best announcement hahaha! Yossie brought the shirt to return it to Rika! awww <3 <3 <3

Rika...LOL xD
awww ..the look of love!  :oops:
OMfGsh...this is so sweet!!! >,<
finally, Yossie gives it back! ^.^

Since I haven't posted for soooo long I decided to post this. Besides, I find it quite weird that Yossie, working and being with Rika all the time, hadn't returned the shirt before...to me, it seems like Yossie REALY WANTED TO KEEP RIKA's possession! hahahah xDxD LOL...but after such a long time and having it in her conscience, she made her mind and gave it back! ROFL!!!  XD
Perhaps this is not as important as other stuff yet I wanted to share it  :)
...and this pic I cropped..GOSH! They look gorgeous!

PS: Sorry about posting too large screencaps  :nervous
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 03:05:17 AM by Jeshu_1444 »
~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1018 on: February 12, 2011, 05:54:49 AM »
:rofl: :rofl: thanks for the walk down memory lane JESHU! Yaw missed ur posts too :D

I hope Yossi washed it XDDDDDDDD

Dream MoMusu will keep them busy all year methinks.  A DREAM COME TRU!! hope they get some time to write some songs for H&A tho!! :rockon:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1019 on: February 12, 2011, 03:08:04 PM »
^i hope rika never washed it after...

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - Good Thing