JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Big Time

Author Topic: JABRONISAUR, R.I.P. Forever Remembered.  (Read 357409 times)

Offline Urashima

Re: JABRONISAUR, R.I.P. Forever Remembered.
« Reply #220 on: July 17, 2009, 05:45:07 PM »
Yeah, I still can't believe this happened to him. I remember he was sitting right next to me at the MM panel at AX. I talked to the guy while we were still in line for that panel 6 hours prior. The time spent with him was short but was fun. He's going to be totally missed!

Offline MooCow

• Member+
« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2009, 05:48:53 PM »
OMG. Thoughts go to his family and friends.
Im glad he got to meet the girls.

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #222 on: July 17, 2009, 07:31:22 PM »
So I've had a while to think about it now, got a chance to sleep on it, spent most all night yesterday feeling sad/angry, feeling like it was our fault, or that we could've done something, but I know that's not how Jab would want me to think. I'm happy I became active again on JPHiP long before this so that I could get a chance to talk to him again, and even see him at AX. He is an even better person IRL than in IRC, and I'm happy that I got a chance to hang out with him those 5 days in LA. Even though it was such a short time on paper, it felt like forever actually being there, and I know we all had a great time.
As mentioned before, he got to meet MM and his favorite member, Jun Jun, and even got to talk to them over breakfast. He's a hardworking member of the staff here at JPHiP and it really just sucks that he won't be around anymore. I've known of him since the JPM days and talking with him during the early days of JPHiP, and it's really difficult to accept this. Like limit and a few others said, it's not gonna be the same going into the IRC without seeing Jab and the all caps exclamation of your name.
Everyone's said it already, but I'll say it again, he is probably one of the nicest guys you'll ever have gotten to meet, and I'm happy to have met him. So now, I just gotta realize that he wouldn't want me crying all day, haha, so gotta toughen up and think about all the good times with him. Maybe I should stay away from JPHiP, it seems every time I'm here for a good while, something happens to someone... lol

Anyway, I'll be heading down to FL in a couple weeks, hopefully I will be able to see his family personally.

Jab, you're a great friend, an even greater person, and you'll always be remembered by your JPHiP family! We love you~ :jphip:

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #223 on: July 17, 2009, 07:47:14 PM »
That's terribly sad news. R.I.P. Jab. - My sincerest condolences to his family and all friends.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #224 on: July 17, 2009, 07:50:10 PM »
Rest in peace Jab.

My condolences to his friends and family.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2009, 07:50:38 PM »
Really sad to read this...
my condolences to his family,
rest in peace JABRONISAUR

Offline keykey

« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2009, 08:17:55 PM »
I did not know Jabronisaur personally and I thought he was someone I had never met before, but when I saw his picture, I realized that I was right next to him in line for the second autograph session at AX.  He was a really nice guy, good to talk to.

At least he got to meet MM, especially Jun Jun.

My condolences to his family and friends.  May he rest in peace.

Offline ChocoMochaKei

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2009, 08:28:45 PM »
 :shocked ... I haven't had internet access in a while and this happens?
RIP Jab.

-cmyk

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2009, 08:34:10 PM »
My heart goes to his family and friends. RIP Jab.

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2009, 08:37:29 PM »
Rest in peace man. I'm at loss of words really, I thought he's gonna be ok and few minutes ago I started reading this stuff......

Offline nonbon

« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2009, 08:57:55 PM »
Condolences to his loved ones.

Well....this is the 2nd this week. I just lost a collegue on Thursday. I'm shocked coz I saw my collegue in the morning , he left for lunch and never return..... :(

I really donno what to say.....

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2009, 09:32:16 PM »
Terrible news!!

Never got to know Jab, and that's my lose, because now I never will..

Going by the comments, he was very well liked, a great friend, and a top bloke..

Condolences to everyone..

RIP Jab

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #232 on: July 17, 2009, 09:55:17 PM »
Just can't stop thinking about him, about his last moments of happiness in AX...

I would say that he IS the real personification of this forum's spirit...
It could be quite lapidary for me to say that... but I've read every posts here and what is really shown about him is his real kindness and devotion.

As I said, I didn't know him but I'm feeling really sad and really defeated.

I can imagine the intense sorrow of people who met him... the sorrow of his friends and family.

I'm really sorry... but the despair has grown up all the day and I needed to write it down here...

I'm feeling orphan just now... and it shows me that even if I'm very far away from lots of you people, all the time that is spent here is like gold.
Let's just this gold never fade... for Jab's memory.

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2009, 11:22:03 PM »
My heart goes out to his family and friends.

Im sure Jab wouldnt want us to be in such a gloomy mood but that cant be helped, we love him.  Im sooo happy he got to meet MM and JunJun.  In his name we must carry on.

Hey Jab buddy, when im out and about tonight Im taking that first shot for you man.  Take it easy up there, peace.
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2009, 11:29:46 PM »
Still on my iPhone but at least my thoughts are gathered...

Jab was, no is, one of my favorite peeps off of JPH!P. Ever since I moved out of my moms crib, I've been MIA from jphip cos adulthood sucks... But no matter how long I'm away, Jab always welcomed me like I had never been gone at all. He made me feel back at home when I revisited the irc and forums. The last two PMs in my inbox are from him... Talking to me about Doctor Who.

I'll miss you, Jab. You made JPH!P still feel like home... No matter how long I've been gone...

You're one of the family, Jab. Always and forever.

Quoted because it's exactly the same to me. R.I.P. :(

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline aKaoNi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #235 on: July 18, 2009, 12:49:47 AM »
Wow....... um......... I don't know what to say. I have been off and on here at JPHIP, last year when I was on a lot and checked out some of the JPHIP Radio and IRC, I had the pleasure to chat with Jab, it was great, he was into the anime music that I was and I uploaded some stuff for him to play but I missed his next show so I didn't quite get to hear him play it....... but talking with him and reading his posts were always a pleasure, it was great to know Jab. May Jabronisaur aka Tim Marks Rest In Peace. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. We Miss and Love You Jab!

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #236 on: July 18, 2009, 02:19:19 AM »
It's sad... I don't know, how I should say something. Anyway... my condolences to his family and friends....

R.I.P. Jab!

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #237 on: July 18, 2009, 02:34:36 AM »
I see I need to keep up with things better. I haven't checked here since yesterday sometime...

Comrade's post reminded me of how Jab was one of the "founders" as I like to think of them of our H!P fanfic community back on JPM all those years ago, and I read all his fics back then too, through when he came here as well. Unfortunately I didn't talk with him too much since then except those rare times I would drop by the IRC, and even though I met him at AX I didn't talk with him much there too. I now rather wish I would have, with all the great things everyone's saying about him. Some things did make an impression though... like his JunJun/jabronisaur t-shirt he wore over there, or the karaoke they belted out in our last gathering.

I've been distressed by all the tales of how people seemed to get sick from AX, even myself a little although thankfully it hasn't developed into anything serious, but to hear that it actually claimed the life of someone we all knew...

As everyone else has said, R.I.P Jabronisaur - this thread is great evidence of how much you will be missed around here. :hipheart:

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #238 on: July 18, 2009, 02:34:46 AM »
Oh my God...
I was really praying for him, and now this has happened.
I regret not getting to know him a little better when he was here...
Rest in peace.  My sincerest condolences to the family.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 02:39:28 AM by Masabi »
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #239 on: July 18, 2009, 05:05:20 AM »
Oh no...no...

When I first saw this, I didn't cry or do anything, just sat and stared straight ahead...then I started to cry, soft, then harder.

I was so sad that I went and sat inbetween my mom and big brother and cried on their shoulders, I haven't cried this hard for a very long time. I didn't even cry when my biological father died, but for Jab...

I don't have many friends...so I hold each of those that I do have VERY close to my heart, you guys on the forum and the few I have in real life mean the world to me.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Big Time