JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - U ~KREVA REMIX~ featuring KICK THE CAN CREW

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 789001 times)

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
Re: [KOR] T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2010, 08:53:52 AM »
Whoa, Hyomin is bangin in that shoot

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2010, 01:26:08 PM »

T-ara HyoMin transforms as ‘Hyo-na Lisa’

T-ara HyoMin reveals a set of funny and cute selca.

She posted up new selca photos in a post titled ‘Hyo-na Lisa’ on her minihompy on 17th February. In the photos, Hyomin had tapes posted over eyebrows, doing a parody of the famour Mona Lisa.

She wrote, “D-9 to ‘Crazy Because Of You’ and we are working overnight again. I see that we are going crazy too. But still, we will work hard unconditionally. Aja aja! Please show us loads of love”

Netizens who saw the photos commented, “Hyo-na Lisa is so cute”, “Funny”, “Hyo-na Lisa is pretty too”, “You guys went through much hard work, of course we will show our support”, “The selca queen after all” etc.

Meanwhile, T-ara will be coming back with their 1st repackaged album on 26th February.

S:SportsChosun

cr. k bites

cute

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2010, 10:04:17 AM »
Oh yeah, looks like T-ara's going for the dark concept for their comeback. They've just finished shooting the video but Jiyeon injured her knee during it, hope she recovers in time for their comeback.

Boram (srsly do you not see Ai/Eri in there? :lol:)

Soyeon

Qri (I love her contacts O_O)

Hyomin

Eunjung

Jiyeon

cr: tiaradiadem

edit: dangit, they keep coming, this is my 3rd edit XD I'm sure there'll be more...

(now 4th lol)

(and 5th....)

2/21: 6th edit :lol:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 08:13:35 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2010, 01:14:38 PM »
Now I see a bit of Ai/Eri in Boram :heart: I think the hair helped. I'm happy she's letting it grow.

Oh man, "dark" concepts from SNSD, KARA, and T-ara, my 3 favorite groups? Can't wait!

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2010, 07:03:07 PM »
Don't forget sexy Lee Hyori making her comeback in March too!  :w00t: It'll be a sexy explosion!  :panic:

Now all we need is dark <s>GaheeJungah</s>After School to complete things...

Also Jiyeon! Fucking awesome styling!

Who else thinks it looks like Head Pimp Eunjung with Club Bouncer Jiyeon and their hos?  :lol: Although Boram is rocking an emo little boy look too.  XD

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2010, 07:30:01 PM »
Diggin the cleavage from So Yeon :lol:
Hyomin looks so different! Eun Jung looks great!

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2010, 12:06:00 AM »
Although Boram is rocking an emo little boy look too.  XD
Oh LoL Now that you've mentioned it, anyone seen the drama "You're Beautiful"? Boram kinda looks like Go Mi Nam the "boy" version before his twin sister diguised as him. XD That lace on her pants are pretty far up, you can almost see her butt. :lol:

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2010, 02:47:53 AM »
I didn't see that last pic of Soyeon :heart: Ugh I REALLY want to rank her higher on my top 10 list...especially after watching T-ara World and their appearance in Idol Army with MBLAQ.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2010, 07:26:59 AM »
^LoL :P I was going to say she's really pushing it but yeah :roll: Idol Army was cute, naturally I like the GOram couple despite that they hardly had screentime unlike Hyojoon. It was cute/funny how he told her that she reminded him of his old girlfriend...from middle school. :lol:

The first episode of T-ara dot com (T-ara World is just the prequel) started the other day. They are hilarious and Jiyeon is finally in it. Hope it gets subbed soon.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2010, 06:49:22 AM »
Teaser for their new song/MV "I Go Crazy Because of You"

People are already comparing it to sounding like Britney songs, but usually teasers are misleading (like f(x)'s Lachata) can't wait for the full song. And then the comparisons with girl groups doing the dark concept is silly. They're all doing something different, they just happen to all be wearing black. :P T-ara's a bit edgy and dark whereas Kara is chic and classy, and black Soshi still looks cutesy.

Anyway, I like T-ara's ability to adapt to different concepts, I guess that is their "concept".
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 09:38:11 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2010, 01:15:54 PM »
I say, the clip is a teaser :inlove: Their new concept is hella sexy :heart: And I like the song already

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2010, 03:50:31 AM »
I wonder how they made the teaser so fast if they shot the MV on the 19th. :0

Those yellow outfits look pretty interesting and hot. Qri's outfit sort of reminds me of the SNSD concert ones except black (furry hood puffy sleeves ect.) + I spotted a bit of Soyeon and Hyomin boobage! I hope the glasses are a sign it will be in 3D. ;D

[bgcolor=#000000]The song sounds kinda not too great though. But it's just a teaser and I've been fooled before.[/bgcolor]

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2010, 08:17:06 AM »
^I know right? K-pop to me has always felt rushed. Like when they announce a new group, a few days later they debut with their song/video or when a group is coming out with a new song it's released the day they announced it. :lol: And it's like wtf? What happened to the anticipation?

As for T-ara, if Soyeon hadn't caught the swine flu at the beginning of this month they'd still be promoting "LTFT" or another song from their album. So with this repackaged album and comeback coming up it does seem a bit rushed. Even the repackage album title "Braking Heart" is suspected to be a typo due to rushing but that's how they've been promoting it all this time. "Braking" at least makes more sense and not "Breking" then that's just :doh:

Anyway, here's the 2nd Teaser of the MV

And if that ain't enough they already have the full songs of the 2 new tracks of the album

I actually like the 2nd song better, it showcases their voices better without the autotune and it has some remnants of "LTFT" to me and some other song I heard. I'm always a bit worried how they'll do the title song live, despite having great vocals there's always something a bit lacking in their performances. I hope they'll do well on their comeback.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2010, 09:23:57 AM »
I'm really hurt is so good. It has some heart and I love that kind of spacey synth. :D I'm standing on my head trying to think what it reminds me of...

The other song. *smh

I agree on the performance thing. They are definitely one of if not the best of the girl groups vocally, they should show it more.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2010, 08:02:50 PM »
T-ara - Braking Heart (Repackage)

01. 너 때문에 미쳐 (I Go Crazy Because of You)
02. 내가 너무 아파 (I'm Really Hurt)

d/l : here

edit: changed the cover due to e-girl's post lol
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 10:40:49 PM by sh15uya »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2010, 09:59:02 PM »
^Thanks. Well all that talk about whether the album title was a typo turns out it IS a typo as shown on their official artist page on mnet http://www.mnet.com/Ver2/AlbumBoom/albumBoomPage/20100223_tiara/ And to think it might've had some symbolic meaning when it was wrong. How embarrassing now.  :sweatdrop: :lol: I suppose we'll know the truth once I buy the album.

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2010, 10:07:00 PM »
Well, considering they're under Core Contents Media/Mnet, I'd trust the Mnet page to be the right spelling, lol
Thank goodness, I thought "Braking Heart" was incredibly stupid  :lol:

Offline aznnerd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2010, 10:37:29 PM »
lololol so it really was a typo? Not like a symbolism that your heart was stopping or something like that?
Oh man fail editor, fail editor.

Can't wait for them to comeback, it'd be the clash of the girl groups :D

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2010, 10:41:11 PM »
T-ara set to make Japanese debut

Six-member girl group T-ara will be making their Japanese debut in March, according to their agency Core Contents Media on Tuesday.

The girls will fly into Japan on Sunday for a five-day stay during which they are scheduled to hold a press conference regarding their single album as well as shoot a commercial with boy band Cho Shin Sung.

Both K-pop idols were cast for the commercial by a company in the restaurant business, said to be highly popular amongst youngsters, which holds numerous chains throughout Japan.

Core Contents Media said the singing groups will each receive a minimum guarantee of one billion won, equivalent to about 87 thousand dollars.

T-ara made their debut last year with a song for the soundtrack of MBC drama "Cinderella Man." The girls then released their debut single "Lies."

The girls and boy band Cho Shin Sung had collaborated on the digital single "TTL (Time to Love)" and "TTL Listen 2" which topped music charts during the latter half of last year.

T-ara took their first solo win with "Bo Peep Bo Peep" from their first full-length album early this year, taking the top awards on music programs by Korea's major broadcasters.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@asiae.co.kr
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2010, 01:18:17 AM »
Well I'm keeping the typo'd cover art for posterity. It makes a good snicker. :lol: Though I'm actually a little disappointed that it's not "Braking", would've been interesting.

Actually I should put it in like this XD

« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 01:22:47 AM by DO Me DO Me »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - U ~KREVA REMIX~ featuring KICK THE CAN CREW