JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Daitan wa Muchi to Hiretsu...

Author Topic: Fetish, complex, peeve thread  (Read 4479 times)

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
Fetish, complex, peeve thread
« on: June 29, 2005, 08:54:50 AM »
Simple thread~

What are your fetishes, complexes, and peeves (i know that might not exactly be gramatically corect~)?

Fetish : Glasses~

Complex : Inferiority complex, I guess. I have too little self-esteem for my own good. ;_;

Peeve : People who do things without thinking about the consequences. Like there was this group of students at a camp, who named their group 'Hitler'. Oh, and people who use words like sexy beast, without knowing anything about its origins, and think it's real funny.

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 09:01:10 AM »
fetish: certain types of eyes

peeve: i agree w/you about people doing things w/out thinking

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 09:10:55 AM »
Fetishes:  Lets see, none really.  Although I've learned lots about Assism from daigong.

Complex:  I'm a perfectionist and a control freak, and I can have a short temper.

Peeve:  Ignorance, especially my own.  My own imperfection is what I hate the most.  Oh, and girls that shave off their eyebrows, and draw them back on, fuck I hate that.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 09:16:11 AM »
Fetish: *cough*

Complex: I have the same one you do, Maliciel!

Peeve: Haters! Zomg they make me go CRAZY~. No matter which H!P member it is they hate, they're annoying anyway! So, I guess you could say... Trouble-makers, and/or people who are inconsiderate of others.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Kenji

• Kyamei's Bitch
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 09:54:57 AM »
Fetish: The female ass (it has to be well rounded), schoolgirls, cute girls

Complex: Yep, I'm a perfectionist too...blame it on my obsessive compulsiveness.

Pet Peeves: I posted a buncha pet peeves at Nozomi Online Forums awhile back, so I'll just copy and paste...

-People who borrow my belongings, and return it in CRAP ass shape.

-People who DON'T wash their hands. I don't know, you could blame it on my obsessive compulsiveness...but it annoys the hell out of me whenever my friends start touching everything in my room after eating a messy meal or whatever.

-People who yell. It's much easier to get a point across when you're not YELLING.

-People who just don't know when to shut up.

-Going to school  

-Dirty toilet seats

-Answering the phone (might be because my home phone is downstairs, and the calls are never for me)

-Otaku's that think it's cool to speak Japanese and translate shit into English ALL THE TIME

-Long airplane rides

-THE RAIN. Argh, I hate living in Washington

-Loud ass exchange students on the bus. No offense to international students or anything, but they seriously should respect others by not speaking in their native tongue so loudly in a public area...it annoys people

-People who use "Oriental." That word's so taboo now, it's not even funny

-My parents...in general

-Drivers with road rage

-People who only post in post whoring threads (LOL)

-Mornings (I used to be a morning person...not so much anymore.)

-How my parents wake me up at 11 during the weekends or during a break. Seriously...just LET ME SLEEP.

-People who try to rile shit up for no reason

-My manager at work...what a douchebag

-People who play music REALLY LOUD in the car. I feel like I'm going fucking deaf

-While we're at it, people who play whatever music they want in the car. Not everyone likes rap or r&b, you know  

-People who brag about getting wasted, or TOTALLY dooshing a girl

-People who randomly put up away messages on their AIM in the middle of a conversation...

-Talking for extended durations on my cell phone. I guess I'm not much of a phone person...if I have a conversation that's longer than 30 minutes, I go crazy.

-When someone says "brb", and they're gone for like a freakin' hour.

-People who assume

-Hypocrites

Wow, what a long ass list. o_O

Offline timtam

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 10:36:22 AM »
Fetish: legs
Complex: I'm too simple-minded to have a complex
Peeves: inconsiderate people and public display of slobbery

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 11:04:18 AM »
Fetishes: Ass, Armpits, Legs, Breasts, Eyes, Glasses, Ponytails, Accents, Tongues, Big Lips, Ear lobes, Forearm, Toes....
Complex: I dunno. You tell me.
Peeves: People who disrespect Moms.

Quote from: Kuno_Thunder
Fetishes:  Lets see, none really.  Although I've learned lots about Assism from daigong.

Complex:  I'm a perfectionist and a control freak, and I can have a short temper.

Peeve:  Ignorance, especially my own.  My own imperfection is what I hate the most.  Oh, and girls that shave off their eyebrows, and draw them back on, fuck I hate that

ROFL!! You have been a good student!...yeah man, I hate it when they tattoo eyebrows back on too.

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 11:06:52 AM »
complex: too open-minded, and seem to confuse others a lot.

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 09:53:46 PM »
Fetish: long hair on a girl's head drives me BONKERS!!!, asses (not too big, not too small, boobage (again, not too big, but not too small), glasses,

Complex: I can be an opiniated,self-serving loudmouth.  And I have a tendancy to talk too much. (i think)  

Peeves:  people who deny who they truly are and act like something they're not, because they think it's "cool" (like Asian teenagers who act black and talk like they're "from da hood/ghetto").  People who don't use their turn signals when they're turning/changing lanes.  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  People who do shit and say it's for some dumbass reason (like my ex dumping me and giving me the "it's not you, it's me" speech as the reason behind it).

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Daitan wa Muchi to Hiretsu...