JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Ningyo

Author Topic: (Group) SHINee (샤이니)  (Read 70944 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: [KOR] SHINee
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »
Official site updated!! :w00t:

You can see it here too - Click

+ Preview (?), background music only : http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ddljc

« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 02:48:15 PM by tamatron »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2009, 03:57:49 AM »
^ I'm kinda excited about Krystal too. But you miss, you're just trying to look past their outfits. Trying to grab on to something good in the mix of disaster and chaos. I'm scared you might even go "Hey, the outfits aint that bad. They're kinda cute." ............

What I'm saying is, not even Krystal can save the boys if they keep being led on this path. Srsly. :cry:
...I almost wanted to till Tama Mama decided to change my mind with those damn close up pics T_T as if they weren't bad from far away...
AND KEY WTF?! YOU STILL LOOK GAY!!!!! ;____;

I really like the instrumentals/background music though. Maybe there's hope... *giggle giggle* I'm already thinking of how Krystal will fit into this. Wasn't the girl from the AMIGO mv the same girl that's gonna be in a group with Krystal? :O!!!!! I SEE WHAT SM'S DOING! It's like their like Yuri and Yoona teheee.... I can't wait! Oh how I love the way LSM advertises and teases. However, if the boys decide to dress ridiculously in the MV as well, I'll have to learn how to rearrange post its on my screen much faster. Jeez, just when you were hoping for a upgrade on masculinity on these boys... they do the complete opposite T_T

Maybe the concept is the boys are girls and Krystal is the man? HMMMMm

[HQ] SHINee Romeo Instrumental Version 2nd Album
-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 04:07:36 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #102 on: May 14, 2009, 10:08:41 AM »
Quote from: whips and chains
Jeez, just when you were hoping for a upgrade on masculinity on these boys... they do the complete opposite T_T
Exactly. :cry:

I really like SHINee. But even I have a limit to how much gayness / de-penisfying I can take. As for the instrumental, i don't know. Doesn't give away much, being a slow love whatever type of song. Without vocals it feels like it's impossible to tell. Well, here's hoping for it to be good.
[/url]

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2009, 02:20:08 PM »

Comeback perf next week! :D

Oh, and teaser tomorrow!

eta: Romeo playing in the background?

[fancam] 090514 Onew @ Rose day Event
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 06:18:13 PM by tamatron »

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2009, 02:18:20 AM »
soooo which one is romeo? :wth The song in the background sounds like they are singing Juliet and it seems much more up tempo compared to the instrumental preview. Hope it's the uptempo one but a ballad would be interesting.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2009, 05:42:20 AM »
I have no idea. The song in the vid should be Romeo alright since it has Juliet. Maybe the instrumental is from another track from the mini album or maybe just some random song they put on the website. :-\

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2009, 09:04:46 AM »
IT'S KRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHINee - Romeo (MV teaser) [HQ]

« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 12:29:40 PM by tamatron »

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2009, 09:28:59 AM »
Oh wow Jessica's sister is in the video!

I remember seeing a cf she was in or something but she seems more grow up now. Hard to see with the masks but I can definitely see the similarities in the mouth/jawline.

The video itself kind of freaks me out since I have a slight phobia of haunting masquerade parties. :/

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2009, 09:32:05 AM »
KRYSTAL  :heart:

I lol:ed at JongHyun's hair, WHY!? ;_; but MINHO  :heart:

I read that the title song will be realesed on the 18th, so only two days left until we hear the full song *_*

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2009, 09:49:13 AM »
soooo which one is romeo? :wth
IT'S KRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Krystal is Romeo? :O Makes sense... :lol:
[/url]

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2009, 11:08:01 PM »
^ XDDDDD Shut up oppa. you're so mean to shinee keekee... Whips and Chains? T_T prettycreativethoughhaha
And I guess you're right... Krystal is Romeo! The boys are the one calling out for Romeo instead of her :lol:

Ugh, the cover looks weird... but at least the picture/concept looks better than their MV concept.

And I think Romeo is Minho... he is the actor/model of the group and if they didn't let him take this lead role like they did for the AMIGO MV, well then I really don't think Minho has much to do in the group xD

....That body is not of a 14 year old.
SNSD Jessica's Sister CF
the info said she's 6 years younger than Jessica... Ugh it gets more and more wrong... it's as wrong as liking SeoBaby but not as wrong as liking SunMi XD

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 12:54:39 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2009, 06:08:52 AM »
And I think Romeo is Minho... he is the actor/model of the group and if they didn't let him take this lead role like they did for the AMIGO MV, well then I really don't think Minho has much to do in the group xD

Yet it was Taemin who got the first acting job. XD

But she's Jessica's sister after all. o_o

There was a Krystal craze among S♡NE yesterday. Tons of Krystal thread at Bestiz. I got a few more CFs of hers, but maybe we should take this to Sica's thread. :P

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2009, 03:35:24 AM »

Tracklist
줄리엣 (Juliet)
니가 맘에 들어 (I like you)
차라리 때려
세뇨리따 (Senorita)
잠꼬대 (Sleep talking?)
소년, 소녀를 만나다 (Boy meets girl)

SHINee - Juliet (full).mp3
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8atbam

I know it's a cover, but this sounds too much like LLO.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 03:54:53 AM by tamatron »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2009, 04:35:00 AM »
Yet it was Taemin who got the first acting job. XD
But she's Jessica's sister after all. o_o

There was a Krystal craze among S♡NE yesterday. Tons of Krystal thread at Bestiz. I got a few more CFs of hers, but maybe we should take this to Sica's thread. :P
Wait wait wait....I thought Minho was the first to get an acting job cuz he was the lead in AMIGO.... Unless there's something I'm forgetting? Did he star in a CF without them or have a cameo in a drama/sitcom?

I'm not even sure what you mean about her being Jessica's sister  :roll:
I'm really trying hard to deny that I can't wait for Shinee's comeback because of Lil Jung XD

The preview sounds cool, but I honestly only really like the parts where they say "Juliet" haha. I guess nothing beats Amigo, Love Like Oxygen, or Noona nomeu yeppeo REPLY (omg i butchered that).

[Audio Teaser] SHINee - Romeo 2nd Mini-Album [Version 1 Instrumental] ENG SUB
I think the second song is a ballad according to the info in this video:
Quote from: mwtshinee @youtube
The first picture is their photo shoot.
Korea's best 2008 newcomer is back with their new album "Romeo." In their new mini-album, not only will SHINee members bring to fans an improvement in their music, there will also be drastic changes in their dance choreography and outfits. Regardless, its destined to become a best-seller among their fans once its released.
Their songs in the mini album are -
1. 타이틀: 강한남성이미지 (Title track)
2. 애절한발라드1곡 (Ballad)
3. 쫑생파에서 살짝언급한노래 (댄스계열 추측)
4. 켄지님의 상큼한 곡
5. 사.계.한 2 (Love Should Go On Part 2/Version 2)
Full release of the album is May 21, 2009.
Teaser of the title song will be on the 18th.

SHINee stated: We are nervous yet excited about bringing fans our newest music and dance in the near future. We believe that the hard work and effort that we have put in will not disappoint our fans. Please continue to support us just like in the past. Its a new style of music and a brand new style of performance for us. That makes us very nervous as much as it makes us happy just waiting for this day. Were preparing ourselves a lot! so you can expect a great performance from us. We want to thank you for being so interested in us. And we also want to ask you to look forward our comeback!

Also, Taemin's part in the sitcom drama will be on the 15th.
New on Minho's drama with Yunho is not official yet because Yunho is not sure if he can do it due to his busy schedule

...Okay Tama Mama, forget my question above.  :P

Edit: Juliette - SHINee 2nd Mini Album [MP3]
For those who don't want to dl it~

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 06:18:36 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: May 20, 2009, 03:42:17 AM »
Quote from: popseoul
What has happened that Korean pop needs to turn to the mediocre pop products of Disney Channel stars?

While the teaser for “Juliette” looked incredibly promising, the actual song fails to deliver the goods. As a remake of the song “Deal With It” by secondary Disney pop idol Corbin Bleu, the song samples the exact beat, but the lyrics were written by Kim Jong-hyun, the main vocalist of SHINee, to correspond with the “Romeo & Juliet” theme. It has the same vibe as “Love Like Oxygen,” which isn’t that much of a surprise because Remee, the producer of the song, composed both “Deal With It” and “Love Like Oxygen.” Even if the song is disappointing, SHINee has stated that the choreography will incorporate the narrative of “Romeo & Juliet,” whatever that really means. Perhaps Krystal Jung and all the SHINee boys will die in each others arms in the end, but then it is doubtful they have read the actual play.

Honestly, for all the hype that SM Entertainment pumped into their SHINee’s new song about it being a fresh departure from their past concept, “Juliette” is a recycled product with a prettier package. Recycling may be good for the Earth, but not for our modern music industry. Yet either way, it’s SHINee, so the fans are going to love them. “Juliette” ranked #1 on music charts after just one day of its release.

SHINee’s  “Juliette” track.

FYI “Juliette” is the European way of spelling “Juliet,” so technically it is not wrong.

-O_sLaVe

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2009, 06:12:33 PM »
Onew fell off a stair and broke his tooth or something, so the comeback is postponed for 2 weeks. o_o

[AUDIO TEASER] SHINee - Please, Don't Go 2nd mini album Romeo [Preview]

It sounds better with no singing. :lol:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2009, 11:26:26 PM »
It's not bad with the vocals... but I definitely enjoyed the instrumentals a lot so I hope they include it. But I'm a sucker for these kind of songs, a soft melody and nice vocals, esp from male singers.
I'm only really hearing Jonghyun... and Onew? I hope they have Key in there somewhere! I really like his voice over Jonghyun's and sometimes Onews... liek those two sound okay and they can hold a note (esp Jonghyun) but Key's voice doesn't annoy me. His voice reminds me of the male version of Tiffany if I had to put on a comparison. The way he controls it and such.
Edit: "Please, Dont Go" was written and composed by Jungyeop (from Brown Eyed Soul). Eco Bridge also helped composed the song, Thanks to Nocturne for the tip!
Dammit, I should check out BES since I loved their song "Already been a Year" and a few others.

OH! And I read about Onew's two front teeth the other day! That's unfortunate :( I was REALLY anticipating Krystal their MV. Now I guess it'll be postponed until their comeback nears (which is in two weeks?!?!?!). Sigh. for some reason, I feel like Jessica has something to do with this... :lol:
But I wonder how one could "dislocate" their incisors XD and I wonder if this is just all a cover up for him getting a new set of teeth cuz they were a lil bunny-like and maybe he wanted to fix them. Maybe he got jealous that Minho got a new nose so he wanted something new as well XD Either way, my sister said that she was really sad and felt bad for him cuz out of all the members, he was the one that smiled the most.

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 11:34:03 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #117 on: May 22, 2009, 06:06:15 AM »

And they already got themselves an official Japanese website; http://shinee.jp/

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #118 on: May 22, 2009, 12:53:06 PM »
[MV]090522 SHINee - Juliette [feat.Krystal Jung]
The MV is out!

I don't see anything special with the MV, yes, they did look good, but I've seen it before, and the dance too, looks like their other dances XD and WHERE'S KRYSTAL? *disappointed* I think SM should give us a Krystal version of the MV!

The song has grown on me, but it's still the weakest of their promotion songs.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2009, 12:15:48 AM »
Barely any shots of Juliete Krystal! >:I

Eng Subbed
SHINee - Juliette MV (english subbed)
Well, I'm glad I was wrong and they decided to release the MV in make up for their delayed comeback. Key+Minho raps are so :heart: dugeun dugeun (dokki dokki)

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/shinees_juliette_mv_released/ <-good article.
I seriously can't believe it's already been a year... I still remember the days when all I would freaking sing was "replay replay replay, yeah yeah noona sidjf;sj mvp" :lol: And kudos for Jonghyun, already writing. The new Park Mickey Yoochun?

http://seoulbeats.com/2009/05/shinee-accused-of-plagiarism/ <-style plagiarism? pfft.

-O_sLaVe

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Ningyo