JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes

Author Topic: Delinquent Student vs Student Council - Chapter 5 (6/11/2016)  (Read 19149 times)

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
I wonder when is yukirin going to fall for mayu  :?
But nice update! Can't wait for next chapter!

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
It's funny how Yukirin always get irritated when being called Yukirin by Mayuyu :lol: Wondering if Jurina really going to repair the student council room door or Yukirin's going ti fix it first
This is a cool story and I like it. Please update soon

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
i hope you update soon....

Offline maharani niken

• Shiraishi mai x Nishino nanase is my favorite ship
please update soon 🙏🙏🙏

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
Hey Author-san. Thanks for making a wonderful fanfic.  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
The pairings here (Wmatsui, Mayuki, Sayamilky, Yuiparu) are some of the pairings that I ship the most.

I have long patience so don't worry about updating late. Me and the other readers will be waiting for the next update.  :on GJ: :on GJ: :hee: :hee:
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline KyouyaAnis

• Yuri
  • Yamamoto Sayaka 😘
    • KyouyaAnis
    • AnisHyukkie
    • +AnisHyukkie
Delinquent Student vs Student Council [Announcement]
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2016, 07:27:09 AM »
Hye guys. It's almost a year since my last update. And I'm so sorry because I almost finished writing chapter 5 but something happened to my computer and the file vanished. I was about to finished it but I realized that the file is gone. I'm so sorry about. And I promised, as soon as posibble , I'll write a new chapter 5. For those who are still waiting for the I'M REALLY REALLY SORYY  :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2:

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
Re: Delinquent Student vs Student Council [Announcement]
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2016, 08:09:46 AM »
Don't worry, take your time...i'll be waiting...😄😉

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
Re: Delinquent Student vs Student Council [Announcement]
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2016, 09:07:51 AM »
oh god... please don't be sad author-san!

we'll be waiting for you!! take your time ヽ(*´∀`)ノ

ganbatte! ( ・ิω・)ノ ิ
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline KyouyaAnis

• Yuri
  • Yamamoto Sayaka 😘
    • KyouyaAnis
    • AnisHyukkie
    • +AnisHyukkie
Re: Delinquent Student vs Student Council Chapter 5
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2016, 06:36:40 AM »
MY FILE MAGICALLY APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!! This means my chapter 5 is done~~~ Thanks to all of you who patiently waiting for my update  :wub:.
Here's the update

Chapter 5

*Next day*

"So, Yuki. How to we suppose to fix the door?"

"How do I know? Its your girlfriend's fault that the the door broke,Rena"

"What!. Urghhhh. So how now?"

"I don't know."

"Do you really thinks its fine to have someone watching at us while we're doing something in this room"

As the door of student council is broken, everyone who pass the room will definitely see what are the student council doing inside. As a shy girl like Rena , she definitely doesn't feel comfortable in that situation. As for Yuki. She just too busy doing her student council president work to actually care about the door and even.... Rena.

"Yuki~~~ Do you hear meeee."

"Yes I'm"

"Urghhh. Can you find a way to fix the door. I don't like it when someone from the outside see what am I doing in this roomm~~~"

"I'll do it after I finish my works" Yuki calmly said.

"Aaaaahhh. Your works can wait Yukiii. Please fix the door. I can't finish my work if there's lots of people gazing at me outside the room" Whined Rena as she pointed at her fangirls that literally watching her at the corridor. And they are literally drooling or taking picture of their beloved and beautiful vice-president.

"*sigh* Fine~~~"

"Yatta!" Squeled Rena as she put her hand in the air as the sign she won against Yuki

Yuki then clean her desk and put her works in the drawer.

"Where are you going then?"

"Actually... I think its better if you don't know, Rena" She said while smirking

"Huh? Why?"

"Well its nothing. If you're not comfortable with their gaze you can do your work with Paruru. I'm pretty sure she will kill them with her glare" and then she shivered after remembering her own experience with Paruru's killer glare. That's happen because Miyuki challeged her to disturbed Paruru's nap in the student council's room. Paruru was so damn angry that someone disturb her nap. She literally glare and growl and Yuki . Yuki was so damn scared of Paruru that time. She then made a mental notice about not going to make Paruru mad ever again.

"Yeah! That's right! I'll go get Paruru. But..."

"Hmm? What's the matter"

"Hurmmm. Can you get me through all of them?" as she pointed at her fangirls outside.

"Owh. Of course. So, let's get going Rena"

Rena then clean her table and put her works in her bag. Both of them then walk together. Rena was hiding behind Yuki. When they exit the room all the fangirls were about to attack their beautiful and cute vice-president but Yuki held Rena close to her.

"I'm sorry but Rena is busy today so please don't disturb her" She said with a scary smile on her face. All of Rena's fangirls shrieked and quickly go away from them. All of them shouted sorry while running. Yuki then turned a face to Rena and pat her head.

"There, all of them are gone. Want me to call Paruru for you?" She asked softly

"Thank you Yuki. No its fine. I can call her by myself. Stop act like a mother Yuki." She whined

"Why can't I. I just worried about you"

"Yeah yeah worried. Just a minute ago you totally ignored me." Rena scoffed

"Well, I'm not now" Yuki grinned

"Okay fine. Now go fix the door."

"Okay, Bye Rena" She then walked away from Rena

"Bye Yuki." Rena waved her hand to Yuki. She then dialed Paruru's number. Paruru answered the phone after the third ring

"Hye Paru. Can you accompany me doing my works at the library?"

"Yes, I can. I actually at the library now." Rena then heard a girl voice saying something to Paruru or maybe whining

"Are you with someone, Paru?"

"Oh yes. I'm with Yokoyama Yui. I saw Takahashi sensei scolded her in the hallway. Takahashi sensei saw me and told me to bring Yokoyama Yui somewhere as her punishment for seducing the teachers. So here she is, babbling and whining by herself about cute girls with totally pissed me off."
Paruru said with a angry and bored toned.

"So can I come there?"

"It will totally be my pleasure if you come here, Rena sempai. I totally going crazy if I still with her for another minu---"Haruka~~~~ Who are you talking withhhh~~~"" Can you please stay quite, Yokoyama-san. And don't call me by my first name!" Paruru shouted

Rena chuckled " I'll arrive in a few minute Paruru. See you then" Rena then hangup the call

* In 2-E classroom *

Mayu was reading a latest issues of Bloom Into You (Its actually my favorite Yuri manga) while Jurina is nowhere to be found in the classrom. Same as Sayaka who doesn't like to enter afternoon class. As for Yui, you guys already know that she's having a date/punishment with Paruru in library. As she was alone, she decided to indulged herself in Yuri world. She was about to read the french kiss scene but was disturbed by a loud bang of the classroom door. Someone had entered the classroom pretty harsh. And the person is our President, Kashiwagi Yuki. Seeing Yuki in her class made Mayuyu frowned because she know that Yuki was searching for either her or Jurina because of the student council room's door incident yesterday.

"Can I met Watanabe Mayu?" Yuki said in a calm but firm tone

"Yes you can." Mayu said calmly while standing and put back her manga into her bag. She then followed Yuki out from the 2-E classroom. Mayu was walking behind Yuki.

"What the reason that you want to met me, Kaichou?" She asked calmly. She then continued while smirking "Or perhaps you miss me, Yu~ki~rin~"

Yukirin drastically stop her track and turned to Mayu. She then smiled her scariest smile at Mayu

"What do you said just now Watanabe~~ san"

Mayu just grinning like and idiot before Yuki smacked her in the head. Hard. She then drag Mayu by the collar

"Because of you and that stupid Matsui kid's action that made the student council room's door broken and I want you to fix it. I was about to drag that stupid Matsui kid too but its look like she's not here. So, I'll just take you with me, Watanabe"

Mayu willingly let herself being drag by Yuki as she so lazy to argue with her. She then thanking Jurina  in he head as she can be alone with Yuki. She smirked.

"Looks like I will have fun with you alone at last, Yukirin~~" She thought while grinning sheepishly

Yuki then realized the stupid grin on Mayu face.

"What are you grinning about" She raised her brows

"Nothing. I just happy that I can be alone with you" Mayu said grinning happily

As Mayu said that Yuki turned her head away from Mayu. Lucky for her that Mayu doesn't notice her tomato colored face.

"And may I ask why you're happy of being alone with me?"

"Nothing. I thought that if will be fun if I teased you or making you mad or seeing you stupid angry face" She bluntly said.

With that, Yuki regret that she was embarrassed by Mayu blunt answered earlier

"I see. That so likely like you Watanabe-san"

Thanks for sticking with my fanfic. ARIGATOU!!!  :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 06:52:04 AM by KyouyaAnis »

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2016, 08:24:12 AM »
Finally a update!!!!! Thank you author-san  :twothumbs

I wonder what will happen after Mayuki goes inside the room  :drool: XD

Update soon author-san!!  :D

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2016, 09:53:20 AM »
Waiting...

the story is interesting so far with Mayu being a playable mouse with Yukirin~  :D

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes