JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: LMF - Hum Gah Ling

Author Topic: Calyrica's Atsumina Offerings~ Update: 11/15/12  (Read 22014 times)

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
Re: Calyrica's Atsumina Offerings~ Update: 11/12/12
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2012, 10:58:57 AM »
literally imagining takamina bald OH MY GOD!!! I'm going to die  :imdead: laughing  :mon lmao:......

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline hidden_player

• ecchi
  • まいにち あつみな
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2012, 11:18:36 AM »
Great OS as usual :twothumbs

When thinking about Takamina could be 'bold' make me :hiakhiakhiak:

Sometimes with your fics, I must read several times to understand all the meaning behind your chosen words, and for me, it's kind of satisfied (Yeah, yeah, I know I'm weird :banghead:)

So I can't wait to read from you soon and thanks for your hard work :k-thrilled:

Offline Calyrica

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Watashi wa yandere desu~
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2012, 02:06:35 AM »
@arrow27: Thank you! I think Atsumina is pretty adorable, too!

@TakaminaBG: Thank you for reading all of them!~

@Tanchan: I really miss Takamina's old hair, too. I really liked the ribbon look! And her extensions don't look all that great in my opinion. I hope her hair grows out soon!

@Haruko: They really are so adorable!

@anonymousdowner: I do have a perverted and sexy imagination... But I try to suppress it for these fics! Really! The other day, a few of the guys in one of my IRC channels named me a "new bro" as I'm just as perverted as them. XD I'm still trying to decide if I should be flattered or offended. :lol: I feel like a haircut is a lot bigger of a deal for Minami than for a lot of people, for a few reasons. First is that's how she tries to stand out in a group of hundreds of girls. Second is that hairstyle adds a few centimeters to her height, and she's always so conscious of that. XD (Let's not talk about the VN idea for awhile...)

@fausto: Thank you! I try to balance cute with sexy in the fics a bit. I think "cute" fits them, but everyone here also likes "sexy". XD

@miayaka: I am!~ Thank you!

@saeyukilover: Yeah, wouldn't that be crazy? :rofl: Thank god that didn't happen!

@hidden_player: I keep forgetting to tell you that I completely agree with your signature image! 1st gen is definitely the best! Anyway, sorry you don't quite understand everything right away, but I'm really honored that you stick with it to completely get the meaning of what I want to say.  :)

I have a bit of bad news to give you all. I have exhausted my prompts list I made back when I started writing. That means... I have no idea what to write now! So I would appreciate some ideas if you have anything you'd like to see me write! No AU requests, please.

Today's fanfiction one-shot is brought to you by the letters F, L, C, L, in that order. (No one will get my reference, I'm sure, and those who do will not understand why.)

Of Katsudon

As Atsuko pulled a large bowl out of the oven, she grinned before carefully placing it on the stovetop.

Minami wasn't back yet from her long day doing her general manager work, but Atsuko knew that her tiny girlfriend would be back soon. It was nearing eight at night, and since that evening's performance would be by Team K, Minami would have pretty much been kicked out of the theatre a half hour ago by the staff members who would have insisted that the girls of the team would  be just fine, and for Heaven's sake, she'd been at the theatre since seven in the morning, so just go home already!

This would, of course, annoy Minami to no end, as she technically was their boss, but she'd pack up her things and head to the nearest metro station to take the subway back to her apartment, anyway. A text to Atsuko would usually follow this routine, as the older girl would express her frustration, insisting that the new teams needed her support.

Tonight, no next message would be needed, as Atsuko had dropped by Minami's apartment to surprise her girlfriend upon arriving home. To further put the tiny girl in a good mood after the stressful day she likely had, her loving girlfriend had prepared a luscious meal of katsudon.

It wasn't anything close to a secret that Minami's favorite food is katsudon, fried pork cutlets over rice. In every interview, when the subject of food came up, she insisted on mentioning it as many times as she could stick it into the conversation. When she'd go out for a meal with other members, staff, or even just when she was networking and making connections with other people in the entertainment industry, she'd insist on a place that served katsudon and eat more than twice her share of the filling dish.

And of course, she was indulged at every opportunity. Everyone knew that if they wanted to get on Minami's good side, the easiest method was to buy her katsudon. Even Hotto Motto cashed in on this, having her star in a commercial praising their katsudon and then giving her a year-long pass to get as much as katsudon as she'd like for free. The tiny girl had been all smiles and giggles and otherwise happy things for an entire week.

A famous phrase in America is: "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Replacing "a man's" with "Minami's" would be entirely inaccurate.

But there was another reason why Atsuko had chosen to prepare her girlfriend's favorite meal. It was a well-known fact that during police dramas, when a suspect wasn't cooperating during interrogation, a bowl of katsudon would be provided for him or her. This was supposed to make the police seem more like a friendly figure and cause the suspect to divulge more information than what he or she would otherwise.

Of course, Atsuko was most certainly not a cop, and Minami would never dream of committing a crime, but Atsuko liked teasing the tiny girl nearly as much as Minami liked to eat her precious katsudon. In other words: a lot. And she had heard a little rumor from a mutual friend that provided her with the perfect ammunition to poke a bit at her girlfriend.

Right as Atsuko finished preparing everything, the apartment door opened, and Minami's tired declaration of "Tadaima!" echoed throughout the hallway.

"Okaeri~!" Atsuko cheerfully responded from the kitchen.

Minami's head snapped towards the direction of the voice, not expecting anyone to be waiting for her besides her cat. Even though she certainly recognized the voice as belonging to her girlfriend, it was enough of a surprise that she completely forgot about the spare key she had given the younger girl a long time ago.

"Oh! You should have told me you were going to stop over! I would have come home earlier to let you in... Well, you got inside, anyway..." Minami rambled as she kicked off her shoes and slid into the house slippers waiting for her.

"Yes, that's what keys are for, you know," Atsuko reminded the dense girl, who lowered her face sheepishly at the reminder. "Besides, we both know you wouldn't have left the theatre any earlier."

A weak laugh was Minami's response, as she really couldn't deny the statement. So she decided to move on, as she was hungry, having not eaten for nearly eight hours, and there were some leftovers in the fridge from the take-out she had ordered the night before—

But she was halted on her way to the refrigerator by a familiar smell permeating through the air. She turned to her girlfriend with a wide grin on her face. "You made me katsudon?"

The joy on Minami's face was infections, and at Atsuko's confirmation that yes, she did make katsudon, the tiny girl clapped her hands together, her eyes sparkling. This almost caused Atsuko to lose sight of her intended goal, as she responded to the child-like adorableness in front of her by enveloping the over-excited girl in a tight embrace, unable to resist showing a bit of affection before having fun in the main act.

As she released Minami, Atsuko leaned down to place a soft peck against the tiny girl's smiling lips. Both grins widened, and Minami had no suspicious that ATsuko was about to playfully torment her for the rest of the evening.

Just as planned.

"So how was everything today?" Atsuko asked extra sweetly.

"Everyone's working really hard," Minami responded proudly as she sat at the table, waiting for the meal she could spot on the stove. As Atsuko was standing in her way, she knew she had to wait until the younger girl decided that it was ready to serve.

"Tonight is a Team K show?" Atsuko asked.

"Yup," Minami nodded.

Atsuko noticed the tiny girl was fidgeting a bit, so she slowly grabbed a smaller bowl from the cupboard and filled it with steaming rice from the small rice cooker on the counter as she asked, "How is Yuko adjusting to becoming captain?"

"She worries too much about Haruna," Minami bluntly responded. "I mean, I get that she really cares about her, but she needs to worry more about her own team than someone in Team B."

With her back to Minami, Atsuko grinned mischievously. Here was the ammunition she had learned about, and her innocent girlfriend had voluntarily brought it up herself! With the small bowl of rice in her hand, she stated, "Well, Haruna's been in Team A since the beginning. Of course Yuko's worried."

"But that's not her job," Minami insisted. "Leave that to Ume-chan or even me to deal with."

"It's not really your job, either, is it?" Atsuko asked.

"Well, I guess, but I can't help but be concerned a bit, too," Minami admitted. The bowl of rice was placed in front of her, and she hastily grabbed her chopsticks to dig in. "Itadakima—"

"You've been rather attached to her lately," Atsuko frowned, leaning forward against the small table Minami was sitting at. The combination of the interruption and the agressive look in the younger girl's eyes caused Minami to freeze, not daring to even take a bite of the food in front of her.

"I-I haven't..." Minami stated weakly.

Smirking, Atsuko sweetly reminded, "Your food is going to get cold. I'll put the katsudon in another bowl for you, so go ahead and start in."

The quick change in topic confused the tiny girl, but she visibly relaxed, allowing herself to take a few bites of the rice as her girlfriend placed a large amount of pieces of katsudon in another bowl. By the time the dish containing her favorite food was set next to her on the table, she had completely let her guard down. Her eyes sparkled yet again, and she reached for the perfectly fried pork strips, but—

"So what's this whole thing with Haruna about?" Atsuko asked, pulling the bowl of katsudon a few centimeters away from her hungry girlfriend, smiling at the confused expression that crossed the older girl's face when her chopsticks hit the table instead of the meat that she had expected.

"Huh? What about her?" Minami asked cluelessly.

Atsuko moved the bowl again as she saw Minami's chopsticks head towards it. After they once again poked at the table instead of reaching their target inside the bowl, she decided to respond, "I've just heard some interesting things, you know. Like how on the radio, Yuko even said that she'd share her with you."

"Oh, that?" Minami asked, laughing weakly. She gave up on trying to obtain her precious katsudon and set her chopsticks on the table. "Everyone keeps going on about Haruna, so I decided to play along a bit, you know? How was I supposed to know that Yuko would offer to share? That squirrel is so obsessive and perverted... I don't think she actually could!"

Atsuko was not yet convinced. "Your katsudon is getting cold, Minami. And after all I went through to make it for you... Ah, you really must love Haruna more than me—"

"No!" Minami exclaimed, suddenly standing up.

"She's your ideal wife, and now you're actually chasing after her to make that a reality." Atsuko lowered her head as she spoke, choking on a (fake) sob. "There's no need to hide it from me any longer. I see how it is—"

"No! No! No!" Minami insisted. She knocked over her chair in her rush as she ran around the table to stand in front of her girlfriend who was (fakely) crying and still leaning against the table. She spun the younger girl around until they were facing each other, and then slammed her palms on the table, one on each side of the (fakely) shaking girl, trapping Atsuko between the table and her body. "You're wrong!"

"Am I?" Atsuko sniffled.

Minami nodded, hoping this crazy conversation could be resolved so that she could eat her damned katsudon.

"Well, I guess I must have been," Atsuko allowed herself to admit. Her fake tears instantly ceased their paths down her cheeks as the corners of her lips rotated up from her frown into a smile, and her eyes seemed to lighten rapidly. It was a quick enough change of emotion that Minami realized she had completely played into a joke her girlfriend had been orchestrating. To make this revelation worse, Atsuko declared. "Because there's no other reason why you'd have me in such a position unless you wanted to prove your love!"

Realizing at that statement how suggestive her dominant pose was, Minami quickly jumped backwards, bumping painfully against the counter behind her in the process. An embarrassed flush crossed her cheeks as she winced, but rather than letting herself dwell on it, her stomach growled in hunger, and so she straightened the knocked-over chair and sat upon it once again, reaching for her food before Atsuko could tease her by taking it away again.

As the game was pretty much over, Atsuko had no such intention any longer. Instead, she moved to sit across from her girlfriend, observing the frantic pace at which the tiny girl was consuming her good. It was cute and childlike, just like her love for the meal in front of her.

After a moment, Minami looked up. "You're not gonna have any?"

Atsuko shook her head. "I ate before I came over. Besides, I'm happy just seeing you scarf that down."

Despite that her girlfriend's tone was playful and admiring, Minami still slowed down her pace as she continued eating. This visible change caused Atsuko to laugh melodically as she gazed at her now once again embarrassed girlfriend who was trying to limit herself.

"I'm just teasing," she continued. "Especially about what I said earlier. I can definitely see that you love me, so I'm not worried at all. But that doesn't mean I'm not a little jealous."

In an uncharacteristic display of emotion, Minami responded, "It's hard without you in AKB. I'm still getting used to turning around and not seeing you beside me. If that weren't hard enough, the original Team A has completely broken apart. Miichan and Tomochin have been in other teams for awhile, but then right after you graduate, Haruna gets assigned to Team B. I'll get used to it, but it's not easy."

After stating that, Minami decided she had said something realyl cool and needed to be rewarded for it. She rounded the table until she was standing next to Atsuko. She smiled brightly at the sitting girl, who stood up as well, preparing for a passionate kiss and embrace to close the conversation.

However, Minami then reached for the empty bow where she had been sitting and turned to the counter behind Atsuko to refill the dish. She piled the meat high in her bowl before prancing back to her seat to eat it up, completely oblivious to Atsuko's stare of disbelief.

"This is so good!" Minami exclaimed. "Seriously, you should surprise me like this more often!"

At that, Atsuko decided Minami hadn't quite won freedom from her game, and so she reached across the table to slide the bowl out of the range of the tiny girl's chopsticks. Her eyes sparkled as her mouth opened to begin again.

"You love your katsudon more than me, so why should I?"
My Tumblr | My Facebook
Chat with me on IRC
Member of: Evetaku, FFFpeeps, GotWoot, Jinsei, Sage, SHiN-gx, and Whine-subs

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Re: Calyrica's Atsumina Offerings~ Update: 11/15/12
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2012, 02:41:32 AM »
Omg, you don't know how much I love your fics! This one seriously made me lol!! Atsuko and minami are very in character since atsuko loves to tease and takamina loves Katsudon :P The whole Atsuko "game" was hilarious, poor minami couldn't get to her katsudon for awhile :P & the end where Minami says something "cool" and decides to be rewarded, she goes for the katsudon instead of Atsuko haha, totally a dense taka move :D don't blame Atsuko for starting up the game again after that :P You seriously write some of the best Atsumina fics :D ^^ Thanks for your update :D

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2012, 04:43:38 AM »
Atsuko loves food a lot and yet she gets jealous with it over Takamina :lol:. I always love your one shot and this one is no exception. Both of them are so much like how I imagine them to be. Dense Minami and jealous Acchan XD. Well I have an idea. Remember the report from one fan at the handshake event where Takamina said Acchan is planning to move to a new apartment soon? You can work something on that.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2012, 04:59:53 AM »
jajajjaa love it!! atsuko you are a genius.. :D

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2012, 06:06:56 AM »
Atsuko is such a teaser, poor minami but she still enjoy it because of katsudon, hahahahaaa......
This what happen if you got someone weak spot  :P

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2012, 08:01:01 AM »
"Of Katsudon" aaaahh so cute. Simple and beautiful.

Your fics never fail to make me giggle and I love the feeling lol :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Looking forward for more works of yours  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2012, 10:54:48 AM »
Atsumina So cutie :deco:
Love all your fic :heart:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline hidden_player

• ecchi
  • まいにち あつみな
« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2012, 02:44:52 PM »
Happy that you agree with my sign, but it's just my opinion :roll:

Back to this OS, owwwww, it's so cuteeeeee :shy1:

Sometimes I think my Atsuko is so cruel :hiakhiakhiak:
But in the end when Minami chose katsudon instead of Atsuko, I thought she deserved to be teased like that :mon blblbl:

About ideas, if I have some, I'll pm you :P

Thank you again for the great fic and I'll wait patiently for your next fics :wub:

Offline fausto

• Atsuminashipper
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fanfics rule my life, i want moooore!!!
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2012, 01:30:37 PM »
As usual... good!!!  :twothumbs :panic: I've also red it on tumblr but then I can re-read it here and it's so good hehe  :nervous Don't stop please!!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2012, 01:48:43 PM »
Just Joining

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter

Thank you for interesting OS fanfic :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT