JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yoobin - Honey feat. M

Author Topic: [ News ] YOSHIZAWA HITOMI graduation from Morning Musume @ 07/05/06 SSA  (Read 79528 times)

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
[ News ] YOSHIZAWA HITOMI graduation from Morning Musume @ 07/05/06 SSA
« Reply #400 on: January 14, 2007, 06:40:16 PM »
It's amazing how Yoshizawa can perform after all this. She really is a strong person and it's obvious now more than ever. She really is a good leader and is a great role model.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #401 on: January 14, 2007, 07:07:00 PM »
Quote from: reyfer;282820
Fan recording of her grad announcement, she sounds energetic, and never mentions her brother's death.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d7tosv
Thanks reyfer. Wow! Do I listen kids and girls in the crowd? Osaka fanbase rules :D Thanks for Himalia's report! Lovely daughter hehe starting the chants. That's something I always wished to do at some event XD

Hitomi's so brave for attending the concerts, she's so strong, but human after all. I imagined she'd cry in the evening live. After such terrible events, we all want to give a smile to the people supporting us -and that's what she did in the noon con- but there's a moment when you can't help but start crying again. I wonder if the crowd had the white penlights as it was suggested in 2ch. Hope she rest some days until the next concert.

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #402 on: January 14, 2007, 08:07:02 PM »
Last paragraph from Nikkan Sports:
http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/p-et-tp0-20070114-142189.html

通夜、葬儀・告別式は週明けにも都内の斎場で営まれる。吉沢は14日の公演に出演後、すぐに東京に戻り、最愛の弟に最後の別れを告げる。

Using online translator (not Babel Fish):
"The wake and the funeral and the funeral are managed in the funeral hall in Tokyo at the beginning of the week. Yoshizawa says one's final good-byes in the performance on the 14th, and it returns to Tokyo at once after En of the answer, and it says one's final good-byes to beloved younger brother. "

Offline anon

« Reply #403 on: January 14, 2007, 09:19:02 PM »
^
i think it means yossi is returning to tokyo (from osaka) after the lives (concerts) to say her final goodbyes to her little brother

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #405 on: January 14, 2007, 10:19:23 PM »
^ Yasu san, thanks for the links but it's a good practice to upload the files yourself.

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt200701/gt2007011502.html

This part is quite touching:
そんな彼女に夜公演終了後、客席から“よっすぃ~コール”が沸き起こり、約2分続いた。最後までプロに徹した、よっすぃ~。天国の弟、弘太さんも、そんな姉を誇らしく思ったに違いない。 

Using online translator:
"Is after the performance ends at night, it ..".. in such her from the seat?Call "arose, and it continued for about two minutes. Devoted to professional to the last minute?。Younger brother and Hiroshift in the heaven should also have thought such an elder sister to be proud. "

also:
一方、熱烈なファンは「普段より化粧が濃かったようにみえた」と証言。泣いてやつれた顔をファンに見せないためだったのか…。

Using online translator:
On the other hand, the devoted fan testifies, "It was seen that it had worn a lot of make-up than usually". Is the purpose to cry and not to show the fan the drawn and haggard face?

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
« Reply #406 on: January 14, 2007, 10:32:37 PM »
Quote from: makistar;282980
^ Yasu san, thanks for the links but it's a good practice to upload the files yourself.

I know that. Problem is I haven't downloaded it myself and some people here might not always visit jpopmusic.
Besides that, everyone knows how sendspace lasts longer if you keep spreading it around for people to download and I gave lovemusic credits for the time he took to upload these.

Sorry for the off-topic.

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline faraithi

• Member+
« Reply #407 on: January 15, 2007, 01:09:42 AM »
Quote from: nonbon;282747
It's good to see fans reporting that Yossie was smiling today at the concert. I guess the other 2 4th gen members ( Nono and Rika-chan) could really cheer Yossie up somehow as they they faced lots of hardship together in MM training and Gatas also...

I wonder if Aibon managed to meet up with Yossie in Osaka to offer her condolences since she lives in Nara-ken, which is beside Osaka, or possibly within the Osaka-Kyoto-Kobe Metropolis.

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #408 on: January 15, 2007, 03:21:29 AM »
Quote from: faraithi;283095
I wonder if Aibon managed to meet up with Yossie in Osaka to offer her condolences since she lives in Nara-ken, which is beside Osaka, or possibly within the Osaka-Kyoto-Kobe Metropolis.
Aibon still keeps in touch with the girls, so it's a possibility, also, Mako could have given a call or something, and Konkon is still in japan

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline faraithi

• Member+
« Reply #409 on: January 15, 2007, 03:24:13 AM »
Quote from: Roxasu;283200
Aibon still keeps in touch with the girls, so it's a possibility, also, Mako could have given a call or something, and Konkon is still in japan

where's Mako, by the way?

Offline schopup

« Reply #410 on: January 15, 2007, 03:30:22 AM »
well Makoto is supposed to go overseas and study english, but i don't know if she had left Japan yet

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #411 on: January 15, 2007, 03:32:14 AM »
She's been spotted in Canada, New Zealand and many more places. But no confirmation yet.. i think.

Quote from: makistar
そんな彼女に夜公演終了後、客席から“よっすぃ~コール”が沸き起こり、約2分続いた。最後までプロに徹し た、よっすぃ~。天国の弟、弘太さんも、そんな姉を誇らしく思ったに違いない。 

This must be the call started by Himalia's daughter, how i wished i could be there. Must be lots of tears flowing at the backstage during this time.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline faraithi

• Member+
« Reply #412 on: January 15, 2007, 03:34:33 AM »
Quote from: schopup;283207
well Makoto is supposed to go overseas and study english, but i don't know if she had left Japan yet

oh, which country? I can only think of 3 main regions: North America, UK, and Australasia; if she decided to go to Australia or New Zealand, the semester would be starting next month, I think; otherwise, the semester would have started in the autumn last year.

Offline schopup

« Reply #413 on: January 15, 2007, 03:44:05 AM »
Quote from: faraithi;283210
oh, which country? I can only think of 3 main regions: North America, UK, and Australasia; if she decided to go to Australia or New Zealand, the semester would be starting next month, I think; otherwise, the semester would have started in the autumn last year.

I don't know which country, all i know is that was her reason why she graduated from morning musume, so she might be still in japan

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #414 on: January 15, 2007, 04:23:02 AM »
We're getting off topic, Mako has been seen around canada and new zealand, so means she's coutry hopping to find a good school

now back to topic

I wish i coulda been there to see the chanting that Himalia's daughter started too

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline aKaoNi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #415 on: January 15, 2007, 06:49:59 AM »
Wow, its terrible to hear what happened. My condolences go out to Yossie and her family and prayers for her Brother also, may he rest in peace. For her to go through with the concert like that shows how strong willed a person she is, much respect for her.

Offline ripkirby

• Member+
« Reply #416 on: January 15, 2007, 07:53:15 AM »
damn what's the talk about ogawa in canada? can't seem to find sources for it but i do know that every summer here in calgary we get a butload of japanese students studying english. she might have gone here and i didnt notice!

on topic:

well im glad yossie performed on the recent concert. i think i respect her more now more than ever!
oh man...

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #417 on: January 15, 2007, 08:10:03 AM »
^^ vancouver is a popular place for japanese exchange students too.

Offline forever_AibonNozomi

« Reply #418 on: January 15, 2007, 08:25:55 AM »
Quote from: ahcheungape;283366
^^ vancouver is a popular place for japanese exchange students too.

it is...I live in Vancouver...
my college tend to have a good English program for new learner...
so there are tons of Japanese in my school every semester...

anyway...

I was happy to hear that she was doin' pretty well in the concert...
and all the fans support her...so that was great...

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #419 on: January 15, 2007, 11:24:17 AM »
Why is the accident in the same thread as the graduation news?

Anyway, condolences.
coot is ctz

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yoobin - Honey feat. M