JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Wakageru kusuri

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 330455 times)

Offline MooCow

• Member+
Re: The Kamei Eri thread ノノ*^ー^) 
« Reply #1480 on: March 04, 2008, 12:05:18 PM »
I like it how shes always praising herself and video thru out the whole thing.
I wonder if Eri came up with the ideas herself (with a bit of help from the youtube vids posted earlier).

Offline Shumatsu Samurai

• もっちぃ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1481 on: March 04, 2008, 12:13:34 PM »
She probably had a dummy phone. Japanese phone stores usually have a ton of them on display. Shouln't be too difficult to get one for Eri to throw around.  XD

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1482 on: March 04, 2008, 12:31:00 PM »
I wonder if Eri came up with the ideas herself (with a bit of help from the youtube vids posted earlier).

No, she didn't. :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1483 on: March 04, 2008, 04:19:52 PM »
If you don't believe something like this can be done, look at this:

Saw these guys on TV the other day. They said sometimes it took them hours and hundreds of tries to do it but it is all real.
I didn't doubt Eri a second when I saw it but I'd really like to see some outtakes.  :lol:
Oh, the outtakes would be killer! :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1484 on: March 04, 2008, 05:30:41 PM »
Something just hit me after watching the 10th Party Kinen DVD. Kame mentions her dislike of going overseas, but yet they send her to Thailand and Canada. :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1485 on: March 04, 2008, 05:58:22 PM »
It's probably the long flights and/or maybe having to deal with adjusting to a new timezone that annoys her. :P

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1486 on: March 04, 2008, 07:14:33 PM »
Kamei doesn't like to go overseas?  If she anything like me, she probably fine with going to different places, the destination is exciting but the way to get there isn't. 

I love to travel, but i don't like the way i get there, either by car, train, airplane, etc. 
u know the boredom.....

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1487 on: March 04, 2008, 11:14:49 PM »
It's probably the long flights and/or maybe having to deal with adjusting to a new timezone that annoys her. :P
Yeah, it's probably more of that than anything. Remember in the Maple making of DVD she wanted to go back home when she got to Canada but ended up liking it and even claiming she was a Canadian in her past life. :lol:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1488 on: March 04, 2008, 11:35:05 PM »
yah, the trip is awful, but once u reached the destination, it's funs and games from there. 

That's how i am. 
And when Eririn travels oversea on her pbs, she usually go alone with just the staff without the other girls to keep her company.  maybe she feels bored with having to talk to one of the girls and the long trip so it makes her lonely.
when she gets there, they prepared her trip so she have activites to do and enjoy it.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #1489 on: March 05, 2008, 07:55:59 PM »
watch today's Uta Doki (Mar 5 - Talk Day) !!!    Eri is so cute ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1490 on: March 06, 2008, 10:03:00 AM »
Yeah it's kind of easy to tell that she doesn't like traveling.  She gets lonely and homesick pretty easily...she would call her mom often while overseas.  I'm reminded of the h!m ep where the girls are split up to go to two different cities and Eri calls Sayu and tells her she was lonely XD  (it was so cute  :wub:)

speaking of cute!!  Yes, I watched the talk day uta doki!!  Eri is such a goof ball and soo so cute!  The baka thing and gushing over herself in the vtr was adorable XD  I love how she left Risa speechless at times XD

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1491 on: March 06, 2008, 10:51:21 AM »
Here it is. The epic talk that showcases all of Eri's cuteness and charm :heart:

[youtube=425,350]eefPYxXz9wI[/youtube]

Man, this girl is too adorable for words. Laughing at her own joke and hitting herself going "baka" x 5 when she stumbled over her words :wub:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 10:58:26 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1492 on: March 06, 2008, 05:18:57 PM »
all this reminiscence talk made me remember how i fell in love with her again.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #1493 on: March 06, 2008, 08:31:49 PM »
Utadoki for 03/06 is awesome! Kamei gets to join in and be adorable with sparklers and pinwheel! Her adorable utadoki appearances show off her at high cuteness!!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1494 on: March 11, 2008, 04:33:55 AM »
I recently bought my copy of
Love Hello and MAPLE pbs.  it came in the mail today.  :muffin:

This is MAPLE:

This is Love-Hello

I'm so happy, i thought i should share it. can't wait for the Complete works that i pre-order on CDJapan.co.jp

also when my pb came my sister and aunt got a look of it and they commented that Love-hello makes her look like so young, like a child, but cute and adorable...  but with MAPLE, they said that she looks really sexy and mature.  they also said that she's look really healthy, not too skinny or too big,  nice and thick, yet slim.  and of course, they commented on her thunderthighs.  which is very lovely, btw. 

btw, how can i make the thumbnail line up horizontally instead of vertically?  it's really taking up alot of wasted space...  and i don't want to take up alot of room from other posters.

thanks Ayabie for the editing, JFC for the info
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 12:04:40 PM by BigDnm01 »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1495 on: March 11, 2008, 04:50:45 AM »
^ Get rid of all the "enters" in between each line and make the coding all one line.

Oh, and I don't know about anyone else, but the uploader that you used doesn't show up on my screen.  Could you re-upload the pics on FiveHive or ImageShack? Those 2 seem to work for everyone.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just tried viewing the page on IE and they showed up fine.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 05:07:27 AM by JFC »

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1496 on: March 14, 2008, 06:32:41 AM »
congrats on the double purchase :)

maple is still my favorite so far, so many beautiful pics

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1497 on: March 14, 2008, 11:06:13 PM »
i'm so happy with my pbs purchase, MAPLE, Love-hello and the upcoming photobook collection "Eri",  i'm thinking of buying the first 3 as well....

but money is a big concern.  i already pre-ordered Eri's new pb, the new single, Resonant blue regular edition and limited B edition, the Single V.  , a $600 phone and a 27k car that (which i'm gonna start making huge payments for).

but even with all that, i still want the first 3 pbs, the limited A edition and so much other stuff....

btw, where's a good price to buy the pbs?   

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #1498 on: March 15, 2008, 01:38:26 AM »
Skip the car man. Get multiple copies of the first 3 pb's instead. It's worth it, I promise you. All of them are truthfully really great.

Glad to hear that you're happy with the previous purchase tho! I need some new Eri stuff myself..
[/url]

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1499 on: March 15, 2008, 02:34:30 AM »
the only place i know that sell H!P pbs is YesAsia.com.  Is there any other sites that does too, new that is?

i guess i'll buy the 3 after all.

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Wakageru kusuri