JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Mirror Mirror

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 327948 times)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
Re: The Kamei Eri thread ノノ*^ー^) 
« Reply #1460 on: February 23, 2008, 02:55:09 PM »
looks like tied up to me ......

Yay post 2333 ~

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1461 on: February 25, 2008, 12:57:10 PM »
Kamei has risen to the top of my h!p favorites. I usually placed her at the bottom of the list, because I never noticed her at all. But man, she's awesome. I'm even loving the elisabeth kyamei sections on h!m.. I used to skip those. I can finally see her charm! I have seen the light!  :lol:

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #1462 on: February 25, 2008, 02:23:23 PM »
 :yep: i agree! She has grown a lot, and it seemed like during their spring concert, she got a lot of parts

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1463 on: February 25, 2008, 10:53:35 PM »
Kamei has risen to the top of my h!p favorites. I usually placed her at the bottom of the list, because I never noticed her at all. But man, she's awesome. I'm even loving the elisabeth kyamei sections on h!m.. I used to skip those. I can finally see her charm! I have seen the light!  :lol:

Well, congratulations, even if u r a little late, but better late than never.  I know that Kamei Eri awesomeness will soon reach everyone, even if it takes some time. 
As for me, i realized it from the start of my H!P fandom, she was the one who(m)brought me into the world of H!P and J-pop in general.  She's a great dancer, her singing keeps getting better and better, her image is even more amazing than before, not that she wasn't amazing already... but who knew u can go beyond amazing...  and i just love how funny and entertaining she can be.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1464 on: February 26, 2008, 10:21:13 AM »
Yeah Eri was the one that pulled me into the whole h!p world too!  At first I thought she was just so funny and goofy and she continues to be more poke poke all the time!! =D

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #1465 on: February 27, 2008, 11:20:38 PM »
Someone (Masabi ??) post this @ the H!O tracker

Eri's pics (from Oct 30 2005 to Feb 25 2008) @ H!O's Hello!Picboard in one torrent !!!!!

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=download&torrent=12255

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1466 on: February 28, 2008, 07:33:55 AM »
I just noticed something about the turtle Eri drew on her cup:

http://www.imgur.com/files/080227/toro13347.jpg

She drew the outside of the shell, but she also drew the face of the turtle, so it looks like the turtle's head is turned all the way around. :lol: Her cup is really cute. Besides the turtle, I also really like the little musical notes.

Offline MooCow

• Member+
« Reply #1467 on: February 28, 2008, 12:42:10 PM »
i would pay anything to get my hands on that kamei cup.
are these available for purchase?

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1468 on: February 28, 2008, 01:38:44 PM »
The Thunder is heard!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1469 on: March 02, 2008, 06:42:52 AM »
ok first off, if any of u here haven't heard, the New Kamei Eri's pb collection is available for pre-order yesasia.com and cdjapan.co.jp (i dunno about other sites, though).  Get it if u want and while u can.

secondly,  i heard that Cdjapan.co.jp doesn't carry pbs, only things in disc format. So this is a shock and to others as well, that cdjapan.co.jp decide to sell it on their site.  i wonder if it the first pb to ever get sold on cdjapan?  i believe so since from what i said eariler. 
I think it's kind of amazing, like the powers of Kamei is influencing cdjapan to do it.  even if it's not, i think it's something that it's the first pb cdjapan ever sell., don't cha think?

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1470 on: March 02, 2008, 07:22:26 AM »
^ Yep, I was shocked too when I saw it. It's like, Eri's the only one whose PB they have decided to sell. It's either they predict sales to go skyhigh or someone in the company really likes her :P

I always thought Reina was more popular in Japan yet they didn't carry hers. Does this mean Eri is more popular overseas? Well, it's not hard to see why. The girl is beautiful :wub:

If you haven't pre-ordered the PB at CDJapan folks, DO IT! It's a great deal.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #1471 on: March 02, 2008, 12:55:13 PM »
yeah ~~~~~~~~  suge ~~~~~~~

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1472 on: March 02, 2008, 10:57:26 PM »
WoW :wriggly:  THIS PROVES IT~!  SHE IS REALLY THE KAME GODDESS~! :hiakhiakhiak:

I'm loving this.  Kamei is really amazing.  that doesn't look fake does it?  is there any strings or camera tricks.  i wouldn't know.  but it really is amazing and fun to watch.  I love kamei eri even more.

btw, i heard that recently the girls started calling her pokepokepoo.  what does it mean and how did it come about?

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1473 on: March 03, 2008, 12:18:33 AM »
lol, Kame is so cute , and the ending was pretty funny. I also thought it was funny how Ai started singing along, and when she saw herself on screen, she gave that little "ah"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 12:21:34 AM by mode107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Shinora

• konkonism: the path to enlightenment
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1474 on: March 03, 2008, 12:30:40 AM »
WITCHCRAFT I SAY!!!
an amazingly sexy witch too i might add ;)
[
For us Konno fans, logic and evidence can't explain why we love her, or why every day is Konno Day. - Slack

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #1475 on: March 03, 2008, 10:14:42 AM »
There are signs that its possibly partly a trick (at least the bouncing ball part)... but regardless Eri pulls off the feeling of the segment with ease!

We could try to break it apart but I just enjoy seeing the segment...I got lost for a moment seeing her doing that text message part... it was like...wow she's just stunning there too.... *shakes head* what was I going on about?

Oh ya Poke poke pu is a term that if I remember right came about from Risa and Eri doing stuff all the time and it occurs most often in GakiKame (though the origin I can't confirm is from there). It has a general thing about being kind of spaced out or dazed, and after some GakiKame moments is also PPP (thought Kame tried to reinvent that by saying it was something else... forget exactly what it was but it had pretty in it ><).
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1476 on: March 03, 2008, 11:11:19 AM »
^Pretty, Positive, Peaceful.

btw, i heard that recently the girls started calling her pokepokepoo.  what does it mean and how did it come about?

I forgot which GAKI KAME episode it was from so I can't confirm it, but I do recall it originating from Kame's birthday message to Risa last year. She signed it with "Pokepokepu~" instead of her name. :lol:

Edit: Now that I think about it, it's even earlier than that.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 11:36:11 AM by Ayabie »

Offline Shumatsu Samurai

• もっちぃ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1477 on: March 03, 2008, 11:36:30 AM »
If you don't believe something like this can be done, look at this:

Saw these guys on TV the other day. They said sometimes it took them hours and hundreds of tries to do it but it is all real.
I didn't doubt Eri a second when I saw it but I'd really like to see some outtakes.  :lol:

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1478 on: March 04, 2008, 10:28:36 AM »
Eri can be very determined when she does something so i believe she might have did hundred of takes, especially on the last one.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1479 on: March 04, 2008, 10:34:02 AM »
For the last one she only had to hit the remote, because someone with a different remote could've turned it out anyway.. I think the one with the telephone in the bag was the hardest one. If you miss too many times, the phone will be gone too  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Mirror Mirror