JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - You Know (Rock Ver.)

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 330375 times)

Offline Liv

• Member+
  • Eri Eri Eri
Re: The Kamei Eri thread ノノ*^ー^) 
« Reply #1500 on: March 15, 2008, 02:59:39 AM »
I believe Amazon Japan sells pbs too.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #1501 on: March 15, 2008, 03:04:55 AM »
I believe Amazon Japan sells pbs too.
yeah, but don't know why I cannot buy anything from Amazon Japan ...... do anyone know why ??   is it because I live in US ??

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1502 on: March 15, 2008, 03:45:58 AM »
i'm on amazon.jp rite now, but it's all in japanese, only some part are in english....

i think i'm going to order Kamei Eri and Days (w/ DVD) but i'm not so sure about "17"...
can anyone tells me if 17 comes with DVD on amazon.jp?
links here

yesasia comes with dvd but amazon doesn't....

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1503 on: March 15, 2008, 03:46:57 AM »
^ you change the amazon jp into english. just click the button on the right side.

of course 17sai has a dvd. its all the same dude.

Offline FFCC00

« Reply #1504 on: March 15, 2008, 04:06:34 AM »
Here it is. The epic talk that showcases all of Eri's cuteness and charm :heart:

-edited out-

Man, this girl is too adorable for words. Laughing at her own joke and hitting herself going "baka" x 5 when she stumbled over her words :wub:

Ah! She has the nicest laugh. :tama-heart:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1505 on: March 15, 2008, 04:25:55 AM »
^ you change the amazon jp into english. just click the button on the right side.

of course 17sai has a dvd. its all the same dude.

oh... ok then.  it's just it didn't mention DVD in the title like DAYS. so i was wondering....

u know some of the used one is much cheaper.... too bad i can't read japanese and there's no english translation for those....  i wouldn't want to buy something i'm not completely sure of.... guess new is the way to go...

EDIT:  u know, with amazon.jp it's def cheaper, but then the shipping cost makes it cost more than yesasia.  I'll probably just go with yesasia then....

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #1506 on: March 15, 2008, 06:49:43 AM »
amazon.jp was awesome until the removed the standard air mail shipping.

Now, I can't remember if 17sai came with a DVD. I guess it depends on the publisher, as it is for hard cover / soft cover. Can't check either since i'm not at home. But if I'm not mistaken the first PB didn't come with a DVD, it came with a poster instead. If my memory don't fail 17sai did come with a DVD.

If you can't make it out in the info on the online shops, or if noone can answer, maybe searching for a torrent will give you an answer. I mean, it there's a rip of it then it most def came with a DVD. :D
[/url]

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1507 on: March 15, 2008, 02:19:29 PM »
Actually, i knew 17 have a DVD making of.  what i was wondering was if whether or not the DVD would come with the 17 pb that sold on Amazon.jp since it did say w/DVD on the title like DAYS did.....
but after trying to read the product description in japanese, i saw the word DVD..... probably means that dvd included.

well either way, i found it cheaper on YesAsia and order it....  total is a lil more than $100. Amazon jp would be $113, actually the pbs would be around $80 but shipping is $30... so yah, yesasia it is...

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1508 on: March 17, 2008, 03:24:16 PM »
Uta doki talk with Ai Chan.

[youtube=425,350]WwUSttYpyzc[/youtube]

Reminds me a lot of her old Elizabeth Kyamei days where she tries to steal the limelight from her interviewed guests.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 03:29:40 PM by ferrar1 »

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1509 on: March 17, 2008, 08:30:45 PM »
Actually, i knew 17 have a DVD making of.  what i was wondering was if whether or not the DVD would come with the 17 pb that sold on Amazon.jp since it did say w/DVD on the title like DAYS did.....
but after trying to read the product description in japanese, i saw the word DVD..... probably means that dvd included.

well either way, i found it cheaper on YesAsia and order it....  total is a lil more than $100. Amazon jp would be $113, actually the pbs would be around $80 but shipping is $30... so yah, yesasia it is...
well in any site all the PBs are the exact same product, so you don't have to worry about if a PB has a DVD from this site or not. I mean DVD making ofs are part of and inside the PB anyway, they wouldn't be separate. Only Eri's first PB came with a fold out poster, and sometime after hers HP PBs started releasing PBs with DVDs now, something makes me want to say that DAYS was the first HP PB to have a DVD making of but I'm not sure. 

and then there's differences in release dates and prices from different sites. I always bought my PBs at Amazon even though I don't understand the Japanese text. Usually it's because the release date was much earlier than YesAsia's so I'd get it there faster. But ever since they changed international shipping to express it got a bit expensive but at least it does ship faster. YesAsia is ok, sometimes it takes awhile to arrive and I'm not fond of their packaging as I've gotten several things bent up from their poor packaging. I'm considering ordering Eri's latest PB from CDJapan cuz I do use them alot when I order singles and albums.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1510 on: March 17, 2008, 10:26:27 PM »
between Amazon.jp and YesAsia.com, i guess Amazon is way cheaper in price, but once u add S+H, It become a tad bit expensive....

I order all of my Eri's pb (Kamei Eri, DAYS, and 17sai [all three are still waiting to be shipped], and MAPLE and Love-Hello which are already in my possession) from YesAsia, and i chose the cheapest S+H method since i'm not eager about it, yet. I've already had the uploaded pics to keep me sane until it got here.  plus my purchase of the first 3 pbs have free S+H since the total is more than $100.  
Different case with the pb collection "ERI" tough.  I already pre-order my copy from CDJapan when it first was announced.  too bad they won't take anymore orders.   I'm eagerly awaiting for that.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #1511 on: March 21, 2008, 09:31:48 PM »
any Kame fans want help for buying Concert Tour goods, I can help ^_^

go to my preorder thread : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=12097.0  for more details ^_^

ps. I decide to post this in every MM member's thread because the H!P Chinese Site will NOT sell MM tour goods ...... so it's ok , right ?? ^_^

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1512 on: March 28, 2008, 03:24:55 AM »
Just got to watching MM DVD MAG 16,  and the part with Kamei on the roller coaster (around 26 min)  got me ROFL. 
the girl was at first, scared to get on, then she started almost crying of fear, then laugh hilariously while yelling and when she got off, she started saying "it hurts, it hurts" over and over again WHILE LAUGHING!!!
she is such a funny and weird girl with the way she express her feelings. 

YOU CAN NOT NOT LOVE THIS TURTLE!

U know, everytime i watch Eri gets scared and bawls her eyes out and scream, i just can't help but wishing so hard how i wanna be there just for her, consoling her, holding her hand and comfort her.  I'm big and meaty and also told that i'm soft and makes people feel safe and comfortable around me.  If that's my gift, i want to give it all to Eri. Be there for her and protect her....  :roll:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 03:39:04 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1513 on: March 28, 2008, 04:26:21 AM »
It's funny how she still freaks out riding a rollercoaster when she's done it so many times on Zekkyou CM :lol:

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1514 on: March 28, 2008, 04:39:35 AM »
Yeah she always laughs hysterically when she passes the point of calmness.

She was the cutest in that whole DVD with her antics and her short CMs and expressions :)

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1515 on: April 02, 2008, 08:46:53 PM »
The day this girl finally gets a well-deserved lead I swear I will dance naked joy in the streets except at least one of you will hold me to it, so nevermind.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1516 on: April 03, 2008, 07:32:55 AM »
^ She has a lot of leads, but unfortunately they are all B sides so not many people notice.

Tsunku's usual lead formation usually consists of 1 lead voice, 1 2nd lead/support and 1 centre (may or may not sing). Currently it happens to be Ai, Reina and Koharu.

In Tsunku's mind, probably Ai Chan is just too good to relegate her to chorus/1-line singer so Eri becomes the lead in B sides.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #1517 on: April 04, 2008, 11:22:17 AM »
she's always the one sound the best @ mic recording ~~~~~~~~

^_^

Random Kame moment :

"Mou Baka" x 5

:lol:

OtsuKame ~~~ :lol:

yay post 2666 ~~~~~~

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #1518 on: April 04, 2008, 02:33:09 PM »
At least in concerts, Eri's been doing pretty well for herself. She's getting most of Miki's lines and that means leads in songs there. Maybe that Tsunk's been paying more attention and it won't be long before an Eri-centric single.  :heart:

(Either that, or maybe Takahashi will graduate soon...)

And strike-through's mean nothing Pharadox. As soon as it happens, you better strip off your clothes and get to dancing.  :shakeit:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1519 on: April 04, 2008, 02:48:45 PM »
^^ Yeah, I also considered Takahashi graduating soon but it isn't likely just because there's a long history (with the exception of Miki) of leaders sticking around for a long time (like Yossie  :heart: and Kaori).

Hey, maybe strike-throughs mean nothing, but the nevermind?  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - You Know (Rock Ver.)