JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chinese Music All-Stars - Welcome to Beijing

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 330280 times)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)
« Reply #1660 on: September 21, 2008, 07:48:15 AM »
I heard about GakiKame radio show ending...
First with HM@ ending, now this, I'm so sadden by the news. 

With Morning Musume teaming up with Berryz Kobo and C-ute for Yorosen, a total of around 30 min/week show.  9+7+7= 23 girls on one show, there would seriously be a shortage of screen time, probably none at all for some girls. 
and without Gaki*Kame ending, there would even be less exposure for Eririn. 
I love Eririn so much, and even more than when I started... 
I can't believe she is getting this kind of treatment. 
Even though I really love (more like IN Love with) Eri and want to see/heard her more than often, If Eri feels that she is not getting what she deserves, tired of Idol life and wants to *gulp* "leave" H!P, I hope she can be happy. 

I'm so sad just at the thought. 
*goes cry in a corner*   

But I seriously hope not and that she is enjoying her idol life and be happy as much as possible. 

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1661 on: September 21, 2008, 05:53:52 PM »
Thanks so much for the translation OnDiet, it's great to read some GakiKame :D
Really really sucks that it's ending, I'm actually pretty surprised that they've been axed... the other shows that are going I can understand but GAKIKAME?!?! :cry:
Only two things can make up for them taking these fun duo away... A TakaGaki show XD and then Kame can join Sayu (well she can anyway) :heart: or bringing back Doki Miki Night (which i still miss terribly) :P

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1662 on: September 22, 2008, 01:10:51 PM »
Just recently watched the Ura Uta Doki talk with MC Kamei, one with Takahashi Ai, the other Gaki-san, subbed by [N!N], thanks by the way.

IT was HILARIOUS! EVERY PART IN IT.  ERI was just :heart: in every part, with her randomness.

First off, I actually heard her "miserable story" first hand, directly from her, rather than hearing from other sources.  It really was very funny.  Both of it, the legendary, incredibly messy room, so messy she can't open the door all the way and have to crawl in on both hand and feet and/or walk in sideway.  And the mis-matched socks.  other things including her infamous "master painter" skills, and her one-shot gags. 
Her "NONREACTION" was priceless, especially that it was a mistake and she collapsed due to it. :lol:

btw, in the GakiKame one, they mention that there was a drawing of every member drawn by the other girls in the group, a portrait on a T-shirt.  They said that Eri was the cutest one and on the other hand, Eri made Gaki looks weird because of her drawing.

I sad to say I've never remember anything like that  :( . I must have skip it.   :banghead:
could someone upload the T-shirts or just the drawings, I want to see every member, but mostly Eri...
please? onegai?  :cry:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1663 on: September 22, 2008, 03:09:39 PM »
It's this one. It came from one of the MM DVD Magazines (the one about Bonkyu Bomb). Each member drew a card that had a body part (hair, left eye, right eye, face, mouth, etc.) and that's what they were to draw. So each member takes turns drawing their assigned part until the portrait of the member is complete. I forgot who drew what for Eri's portrait, I'll have to watch the dvd again, but it is one of the more accurate looking portraits. As Risa pointed out it's because Eri didn't draw any of it. :lol: I think Eri fudged up some of the other members' portraits. XD

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 08:52:10 PM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1664 on: September 22, 2008, 07:10:10 PM »
Waa~!  KAWAII~!!! 

Thanks, DO Me DO Me. 

Funny how everyone makes fun of her drawings and how she mess up their portraits, but still loved by everyone. 

In that Uta Doki talks,  Eri mentioned that she feel loved by everyone, then that reminds me that in the Osaka Koi no Uta talk on Music Fighter back in 2005, she's said that she is in charge of making people love her. 

THAT IS SO TRUE!  In MoMusu, everyone seems to Love her very much, she gets along real well.  Even Mikitty, who seldomly seen chatting with anyone other than Yossy, who's like her best friend, also seem to like Eri and care for her...

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1665 on: September 24, 2008, 05:09:06 AM »
Miki says she had tons of fun grabbing Eri's behind because of Eri's reaction to it. :hehehe: :mon lmao: Poor Eri. But yeah, Miki and Eri were close, too. (Ever notice how Miki became just a tad bit gentler when it came to Eri? I dunno, I kinda saw it in the Alo-Hello 2)

Added to the list of many is now Koharu. xD Did anyone else notice how close Koharu was trying to be with Eri during the Ameba talk? XP Koharu kept latching onto Eri.

So what's the list now? xD Gaki-san, Sayu, Ai-chan, Reina, Koharu, Junjun... Well, those are current members. There's Miki as stated earlier and somewhat Nakazawa Yuko (Maido Ari). Eri was really really close with Nacchi, too. Anyone else remember how much Eri cried at her graduation? You could barely understand what she was saying... (I couldn't anyway.) :mon waterworks:

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1666 on: September 24, 2008, 07:01:23 AM »
I don't think she was that close to Nacchi. The only thing I remember from Nacchi's grad concert is Tsuji crying so much that she could barely say a word and just managed to say 'I like you very much'.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1667 on: September 24, 2008, 07:07:56 AM »
Aw, I remember that. I really cried when I saw Tsuji crying like that. T_T

...Well, I dunno, I always thought she was fairly close to Nacchi. *shrug* (Wasn't it Nacchi, though, who came up with the nickname "Kame-chan"? Ah, whatever.)

Even though it's the last episode, I can't wait for the next HM@. They're running a GakiKame-ish restaurant... I really wanna see how well they [the rest of MM] do compared to the queens of throwing [GakiKame]. xD It'll be a sight to see. (But it'll be the last time we see Eri throwing stuff like this. *insert depressed sigh* :fainted:

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1668 on: September 24, 2008, 05:51:46 PM »
Out of the OG members i thought that she along with gaki san was the closest with Nacchi and they both seems to look up to her a lot.

1 question on the gakikame translation though. Why does Kamei signed off herself as "sasa no kamei eri deshita"?

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1669 on: September 25, 2008, 12:26:04 AM »
What about Yossy?  Is Eri close with Yossy?  I don't remember much about both of them together,  but I haven't watch that much of them together anyway so....  are they close?  or is their relations like senpai-kouhai, but not close friends?   

I'm just really curious.  They're my 2 fav. MoMusu/H!P/ Japanese Idol!!!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1670 on: September 25, 2008, 01:24:52 AM »
Eri was never that close to Yossie nor Nacchi...it's just more like she greatly admired them but it's not like they hang out outside of work.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1671 on: September 25, 2008, 03:33:25 AM »
Ah, so more like the senpai-kouhai relations then the close friends.
Well that's still nice. 
Eri always seem to be respectful and admired whenever she's with Yossy and Nacchi, that is, from what I see...

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1672 on: September 25, 2008, 10:59:23 AM »
Thanks so much for the translations OnDiet. I love hearing GAKIKAME though I can never understand what they are saying except for the introductions and ending portions :lol:

I know some Eri fans think that Risa is kinda mean for always making fun of Eri but personally I find that's what makes them close. That when you are comfortable enough with each other to poke fun and say things that you don't have to feel embarassed about when the other person knows, that's when their relationship has become very strong and stable.

In the Uta Doki BigDnm01 talk, Eri mentioned that Risa is probably the person who knows the most of her miserable stories. If she knows them better than Sayumi then it has to mean something doesn't it? I'm really sad that GAKIKAME is ending. I was so looking forward to hearing their birthday episodes this year. I know they will probably sing birthday songs to each other again and god knows what else. First the GAKIKAME ART segment and now this. I wish the KameMame duo would get a drama or something together like how Ai-chan is getting a starring role. Imagine a school type setting with these 2 as classmates. Gah.... it'll be my dream come true!! :heart: Geez why are all my posts today so long? XD

I have a question for both Sukoshi and OnDiet, how did you two get so fluent in Japanese that you can translate radioshows by ear? Does that mean you understand all the lyrics of MM songs too?

« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 11:01:43 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1673 on: September 25, 2008, 01:23:44 PM »
I will try and translate their older episodes weekly (So that people don't forget them ^^) But for the time being i won't be able to translate them, still a student, exams start tomorrow.
I was looking forward to their birthdays too actually. I thought i could expect Eri to give Gakisan a surprise by going to the studio earlier preparing something for her.

I'm not really that good though (: I just studied it for around 8months, so there are still lots that i don't know. Esp dialects, which Sukoshi can understand *admire*. I sometimes don't get what the song lyrics means actually. And i rely heavily on my Japanese-English dictionary most of the time.

-------------------------------

GAKIKAME #054 [2008.04.12]

GAKIKAME #054 [2008.04.12]

Eri's Four word idiom - 善因善果 zeninzenka - good action leads to good rewards.

K : Yosshaa ~
G : Whats with the yosshaa?
K : I said it!
G : Didn't you? I wonder how many times you said yosshaa just now.
K : Talking about four word idioms, when the four words idioms have 2 "n" don't you find them a nuisance? Like, zenin and such.
G : You were the one who thought up of those absurd phrases by the way, so you shouldn't be complaining
K : But zeninzenka means good action leads to good rewards!
G : Well, thats a good four word idiom
K : Its good isn't it? Thats why i'm using it!
G : You say good things everytime, but you should start off with yourself!(asking her to improve herself. something like that.)
K : start off with yourself.. (She was just repeating what gakisan said.)
[Gakisan gives Kame some advice]

GAKIKAME desu ~

G : You came to the studio today 15minutes earlier then me didn't you?
K : Yup!
G : Rareee ~
K : What about you? What about you? (Kame sounds please that she arrived early)
G : I reached just on time today. And the staff told me "Kame-chan was a nuisance. She came in 15minutes earlier and being her companion was tough."
K : But during the 15 minutes we talked about a lot of different things
G : But you were just there talking about your own dressing cute and such isn't it?
K : *laughs* That is just one of the main topics
G : Seriously, during April's fool, I sent mails to all the members lying to them about something and even though i sent Kame the mail too but she replied only after 5 to 6 hours. And the reason is b'cos she was sleeping.
K : Yeah, i was sleeping.
G : Seriously, thats something for us to worry about.
K : Gakisan will lie to us every year (during april's fool)
G : I had fun doing that!
K : Who was tricked?
G : Everyone was tricked!
K : Woah ~
G : By the way, I send Kame "I think i've went overboard in tsukkomi-ing you and its becoming unpleasant. Why not during the next GAKIKAME you do the tsukkomi-ing? We shall have a pattern don't we?" And around 7 hours later (my god. This turtle can really sleep.), Kame replied "Gakisan, theres no hard feelings" (something like, "it wasn't really unpleasant!") *laughs*
K : Seriously, when i saw it i didn't know how to reply
G : She even added on "Gakisan, you will continue tsukkomi-ing me right?". Kame's seriousness started to surface *laughs*
K : But see, we came so far togeth er, if we change the pattern it'll resound (?) (Not sound the same?)
G : Its just that you don't wanna be the tsukkomi isn't it? *laughs*

Letter
Nothing much. The sender just talked about MM's concerts and he went to watch it lots of times. GAKIKAME appreciates his support for MM (:

Morning Musume - Resonant Blue

Personality Test
Gakisan 'woke' Kamei up.

You're a chef. But there is a certain type of store that you don't wanna work in. What type of store is that?

1. Ramen store.
2. A cafe.
3. Yakiniku store
4. Japanese restaurant.

G : So, which will you choose?
K : Eh..This is difficult.. I have learned how to cook in such stores but yet i don't wanna work in such store?
G : Yup. Even though you're trained but you don't wanna work in such store.
GAKIKAME : Ramen store, cafe, Yakiniku store, japanese restaurant (They were just repeating the options)
G : Btw when i asked my family about it everyone replied as Ramen store.
K : Eh? Why? Everyone?
G : Yup, everyone.
K : Ramen store should be the easiest store to handle isn't it!
G : My papa, mama, sister and me had the same answer
K : Ramen store, that means you just have to ponponpon? (As in when making the ramen, theres a certain movement that will make ponponpon sound. If you ever go to a restaurant that serves ramen, you should be able to see chefs in the kitchen making the ramen that way) (Kame is a little naive, thinking that its that easy xD )
G : I don't think i will wanna go to Kame's ramen store. I bet you'll say things like "Will it be okay without roasted pork fillet? Cos' theres no more roasted pork fillet today.". I won't wanna be served that way
K : I won't say such things. What should i choose? (Coming back to the personality test, and Kame hesitating as usual.)
G : Be quick!
K : I'll take a little longer cos' its difficult to decide!
G : Its difficult? Everything seems to be equal making it difficult isn't it?
K : Yeah! And I think I probably won't even be interested in the store.
G : That sucks! *laughs*
K : Thats why i can't decide!
G : Didn't you say you wanted to run a restaurant with your mama?
K : If its a cafe, yes, i can handle it. Should i choose 3 or 4..I'll probably be able to handle a ramen store, and i said that i'd wanna run a cafe with my mother..So i think i'll go with option 4! (She took really long to decide in this episode.)
G : 4! Kamei will read it! (I suppose it was a pun.)

[Nothing interesting about the results, Gakisan's results were average and Eri's results bad as usual ^^]

YUKI - Kisha ni notte

GAKIKAME's new corner - Narikiri Narcist.
G : The sadness in my heart echoes, but i put on a strong front in front of you. Thats b'cos I'm an actress! (I'm sorry, it could have sounded better but my language level is limited)
K : *laughing in the background*
G :  Next is our new corner!
K : Wait!
G : Its the Narikiri Narcist!
K : Wait, wait!
G : Yay ~ (Ignoring Kame)
K : Why wasn't that line in my script?
G : It wasn't in your script?
K : It wasn't in my script! It only says "New plan, narikiri narcist" here!
G : Only one sheet *laughs* (She was referring to Kame's script)
K : No! Theres still more for the ending!
G : By the way, today Kame wasn't given a pencil cos' she fumbles with it usually (probably scribbling a lot) And she folded her script into something like a helmet!
K : *laughs* It turned out pretty good  (She was doing some origami using her script ._.)
G : When i was announcing the song that will be played earlier on couldn't you stop yourself from stretching? She was like "Uun" and stretching herself.
[Cont. the talk about Kame for a while and introduce the new corner.]

Letter 1 : The sender talks about him being able to speak Japanese, Chinese and Korean. And he'd like to try speaking Korean with Gakisan when he gets the chance to.

G : Eh..He can even speak Korean?
K : And Chinese too? That means he can speak 3 languages too?
G : Yup, 3 languages. I'm learning Korean too so now i'll try saying it a little okay?
G : *speaks in korean* anyeong haseyo ~ (Lol, my korean is that limited :P )
K : Wow! *applause*
G : I said Gazen Tsuyome na morita-san, how are you? If we ever meet it'll be great for us to speak using korean
K : Ah ~
G : I wonder if he got it..
K : I doubt he got it.
[GAKIKAME talks about the MC part with JunLin in all singles complete concert tour. Kame tried to speak a little of chinese which obviously she didn't get it right and Gakisan showed her an example. They moved on talking about Kamei not being able to speak Japanese properly and Kamei's cold jokes.]

Letter 2 : The sender was scouted and he/she became a model recently. (Somehow this sender randomly dragged some words like "draaaaaaaaaaag" and it tickled Kamei a lot when Gakisan was reading it)

G : Wow
K : And he/she is doing well?
G : Yup. He/she said he/she is doing modelling now. This is really something for one to be proud of.
K : A lil too proud isn't it..
G : But there are indeed cases whereby people get scouted isn't it?
K : Yeah
G : ??? (I didn't get it. lol. She said something like cut model.)
K : There are such cases sometimes ~
G : But its amazing isn't it?
K : amazing!
G : So this corner is like this! You generally know how it goes right?
K : Why do you sound like you're trying to persuade me?
G : Cos' i have a feeling that you don't know
K : There was no way i can ever understand anything! Nothing is written on my script! (Lol, eri sounded like shes angry, and its damn cute.)
G : So now that we've carried out the corner you know how it goes right?
K : Ah? Its like this?
[Gakisan rounds up the whole corner]

Pokepokepoo's selection, "the song that Gakisan sang solo in All singles complete concert tour" : Morning Musume - Manatsu no Kousen.

G : Who had fun ~?
K : HAI! I wanna read! (the letter)
G : You wanna read it?
K : Yes!

Letter : The sender was using the computer in class and he moved the mouse but the arrow on the screen did not move. He thought that the computer might have broke down so he said "Teacher, the computer had broken down!" but apparantly it wasn't that case. He noticed that instead of moving the mouse,  he was moving his slide-style cellphone. It was b'cos of the color and shape being similar. Everyone in his class laughed at him. (I seriously wonder if the sender made this up ._.)

G : Ah ~, this is hilarious ~
K : And he thought the mouse couldn't move
G : But he was moving a cellphone right?
K : Yup, a cellphone. And its those slide-style ones.
G : Although it looked really similar..
K : Yeah, don't it?
G : But usually you should have looked before you hold your mouse isn't it?
K : I think this sender is really bad (I don't know how to phrase it.)
G : Being described by Kame this way i doubt he will be able to 'heal'. Even though it was just his first time to send in a letter.
K : ???
G : Tell us about your recent failures
K : Failures?
G : Is there any?
K : Theres some.. I think.
G : You can't remember them? For me.. The recent live concerts isn't there a lot of changing of costumes? And furthermore its 11 sets of costumes
G : We are all in a hurry isn't it?
[Gakisan talks about how unsuccessful costume rehearsals were. They sometimes appear on stage a little late.]
G : But when we were able to do it well the sort of satisfaction was great.
K : If feels good when you're able to appear on stage according to the tune isn't it?
G : Yup. When you appear on the stage at the right time it makes you feel like "I've done it! Perfect!"
K : Yup.
G : There are times when we fail to appear on time and times when we're hasty but they will be our memories of that concert live. So, don't think too much about your failures. But don't you have too many failures?
G : Please try and avoid making mistakes in the future (Gakisan really sounds like an elder sister of eri's)
K : Hai ~

Promotions for All Singles Complete Concert Tour 2008
Promotions for Resonant Blue Single V
Promotions for Gakisan's PB Happy Girl - Eri says that the title suits Gakisan a lot.

G : Morning Musume no Niigaki Risa to
K : Kamei Eri deshita ~
G : Mata raishu
GAKIKAME : Oyasumi nasai ~

A really sloppy translation for this episode. Partly b'cos the narikiri narcist bore me out. The letters didn't sound interesting. But probably the fact that Eri arriving 15 minutes earlier then Gakisan triggered me to work on this episode. I won't be here for the next two weeks since my exams just started, sorry!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 01:27:43 PM by OnDiet »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1674 on: September 27, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »
@OnDiet thank you very much for the translation =D  It was very cute especially the "She came in 15minutes earlier and being her companion was tough." hehe kamei chan  XD  Good luck on your exams!  :omamori:  oh and btw Sukoshi doesn't understand anything XD  I on the other hand admire you for being able to translate GakiKame  :heart:

@hammy.....hmmm......how indeed?  XD  I frankly never even thought I'd be translating radio shows...nor did I ever think I was good enough to do it.  Back in the day I used to fansub anime (time, typeset, special effects, edit...everything but translate XD) and I also scanlated manga but still didn't translate...but you know those kameshige stories just enticed me too much and I was hooked and wanted to share XD  I get my Japanese from watching over 10 years of anime plus a couple years of morning musume plus self study. 

For radio shows...I listen to it a couple of times when I'm translating.  The first time I listen to a show is just for my own enjoyment so I don't have to worry about precise wording and stuff and I figure out the parts I'm interested in translating.  Then I go back later and re-listen to parts a whole bunch of times to make sure that I have the right meaning.  (of course when that fails I end up typing the part out in romanji and breaking it down by dictionary)  *Sukoshi <3 dictionary*

As for songs...my understanding of music goes this way English > Cantonese, Japanese > Mandarin
I don't get all the lyrics to Morning Musume songs but with luck the more I listen to a song the more I seem to understand overtime XD

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #1675 on: September 28, 2008, 09:51:32 PM »
Thanks for the translation OnDiet, very interesting and funny :D

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1676 on: September 28, 2008, 10:08:10 PM »
Two words:  Recent. Haromoni@.

...Nah, I've got more. xD But I definitely encourage any fan of Eri's to watch this episode. (Especially if you don't normally watch.) You get a see another side of Eri not many expected to be there. ^_^ I think that if Eri showed this side more often than the "aho" side (which I also love) then she would actually make a very supportive leader/sub-leader. (But I dun want Ai-chan to grad just yet. So stay as the "middle manager", Kamei! xD)

...I say Sayu should make a mention of what happened on Usa-chan Peace. xD More Sayu talking about Eri. <3 *is currently on a SayuEri craze* XD Dammit Eri, you're too close to too many people!

(So has anyone else been noticing the KohaEri lately? :? Or is it just me?)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1677 on: September 29, 2008, 07:26:38 AM »
Yes, I loved loved LOVED Eri in the last ep of haromoni!  I had to go spamming all the boards after watching that ep cause Eri's just amazing =D

Yes Sayu...go talk more about Eri  :wub:  Kameshigeness on hm and the new dvd.  I'm such a happy camper!  :wub:

as for KohaEri...yeah I've noticed it for awhile but I choose to ignore it as a pairing pairing cause that would just make my eyes burn or something XD  but the koha snuggle was cute.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1678 on: September 29, 2008, 09:57:19 AM »
lol i was more surprised that they have been on a combo pairing for 3 events (hawaii FC + DVD 18 (?) + DVD 20)

And yeah Eri has to be the most loved member after Kaorin.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1679 on: September 30, 2008, 03:25:58 AM »
Heehe. XD Those who contact aliens must be loved. :P

KohaEri is just kinda...out there. It's like "wtf?" Well, that's my opinion anyway. Although I have to say, I love Koha's dumbfounded expression after she saw that Sayu had the hat on. ":mon one: :mon closeup:"

We seriously need a mention of what Eri did on HM@ on Konya since GAKI*KAME is over. :( I want my GakiKame/SayuEri!

On the new dvd magazine, I though Eri would have hid in the slide... I mean, she likes tight spaces, right? XD It was also great how clear you got to hear Sayu calling Eri "Eririn". (Though I also found it odd that during HM@, Eri said "Michishige" instead of "Sayu" at one point. Ah, must have just been the moment. *too happy in the world of SayuEri to care*) But yeah, I haven't really heard Sayu call Eri "Eririn" so clearly since...well, my last super clear memory of it was back in the anniversary episode of H!M when they were on the phone. xD

Eri: KAME!
Yossy: Oh, it's Kamei-chan. *gives phone to Sayu*
Sayu: Moshi moshi?
Eri: KAM - ...Sayu?
Sayu: Eririn!

Me: ... Awwwwww.  :nya:

---

I seriously wanna write a fanfic based on Eri's line in HM@... If only I knew the exact translation... *sweatdrop* Now I really wish I had Japanese classes... It sucks that I have no time though. I swear, once I do a SayuEri fic is next on my list! *is putting off her other oneshot idea for this* xD

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chinese Music All-Stars - Welcome to Beijing