JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight

Author Topic: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread  (Read 425708 times)

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread
« Reply #700 on: May 10, 2010, 06:31:38 AM »
^for all we know, she might have one that she keeps secret
like she blogs in code and doesn't post pics...

OR SHE'S POSING AS A FAN!!!

* tru_harmony keeps dreaming

Offline ftlyfl

« Reply #701 on: May 12, 2010, 01:58:48 PM »
Hello guys and gals! I just discovered Ishiyoshi and I really love them and love pairing them! I really wanna watch the movie they were in together titled "Ore ga Aitsu de Aitsu ga Ore de" but I can't find the downloadable movie subbed in english. Was hoping someone might help? I don't want streaming online since my net is so slow and it would destroy the mood if the movie is cut in playing. T_T I really tried looking everywhere but I had no luck at all. I'm still a newbie in terms of Japanese dramas as well. ^^'

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #702 on: May 12, 2010, 02:29:26 PM »
 :welcome !!!

MOAR ISHIYOSHI FANS!

thanks for making your first post here!

my internet isn't cooperating with me either but i'll try to upload my copy

anyone who can up it quicker, please do!

ISHIYOSHI FOR LIFE

Offline ftlyfl

« Reply #703 on: May 13, 2010, 05:32:37 AM »
:welcome !!!

MOAR ISHIYOSHI FANS!

thanks for making your first post here!

my internet isn't cooperating with me either but i'll try to upload my copy

anyone who can up it quicker, please do!

ISHIYOSHI FOR LIFE

No problem! ^_^ I am really glad I made my first post here!

I can wait anytime for an uploaded subbed version so take your time. And I truly appreciate you trying to upload your copy despite the uncooperative net. *bows to you*

Also, I discovered this pair due to their latest unit hANGRY & ANGRY.

I accidentally stumbled on the site's main page (jphip.com) and saw the .gif of their Top Secret PV.

As a yuri anime fan, I didn't want to miss that yurilicious hotness and actually I went directly to find their PVs and watched them.

I got into pondering whether the two of them are really an item so I went to look for their history and found out stuff about them,

from being part of Morning Musume, to various other stuff until I discovered this Ishiyoshi name.

I am really, really glad that I discovered them and it's actually my first time getting into real life yuri pairing.  :nervous

I do wonder if I would still be able to catch up their times when they were still on the Morning Musume group and Ongaku Gatas.

My net's too slow for me to actually cope up with all the releases they had.  :cry:

AND YES!...

ISHIYOSHI FOR LIFE!  :twothumbs

EDIT:

UWAA! You're a Pinay nga pala tru_harmony!!!!! Amazing! I'm not alone in the Philippines!  :twothumbs Also thank you very much for welcoming me my fellow Pinay fan! ^_^
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 05:42:36 AM by ftlyfl »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #704 on: May 13, 2010, 07:48:45 AM »
Welcome ftlyfl!  :philippines:

We have a HUGE Filipino community here, many of my best friends like kuno_thunder, Ping, JFC, wordsworth, MochaNutz, shadowstar, Owaranai_sLaVe, and of course tru_harmony are Pinoy/Pinay.

I love that you discovered IshiYoshi through H&A, that is their goal to attract more overseas fans like us. AH YEAH! Ore ga Aitsu de Aitsu ga Ore de, eh? I probably have it somewhere. Will have to dig for it!

Feel free to introduce yourself in the sticky threads all over the forum, starting with Chuuch of Charmy: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=16458.0

and tune in later tonight for tru's radio show, "The Official ~IshiYoshi is Love~ Radioshow" Show!  http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=18467.0

Offline ftlyfl

« Reply #705 on: May 13, 2010, 01:06:40 PM »
Welcome ftlyfl!  :philippines:

We have a HUGE Filipino community here, many of my best friends like kuno_thunder, Ping, JFC, wordsworth, MochaNutz, shadowstar, Owaranai_sLaVe, and of course tru_harmony are Pinoy/Pinay.

I love that you discovered IshiYoshi through H&A, that is their goal to attract more overseas fans like us. AH YEAH! Ore ga Aitsu de Aitsu ga Ore de, eh? I probably have it somewhere. Will have to dig for it!

Feel free to introduce yourself in the sticky threads all over the forum, starting with Chuuch of Charmy: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=16458.0

and tune in later tonight for tru's radio show, "The Official ~IshiYoshi is Love~ Radioshow" Show!  http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=18467.0

Thank you very much for the welcome daigong! *bows*

And wow... It really is amazing to know how there are so many Filipino fans here! I really, really thought I was the only one going for them here since I thought majority of us Filipinos go for Korean stuff. :nervous But I think we all could go for both Japanese and Korean or even Taiwanese, but it's like Japanese really dominates me. XD

And yeah hopefully you may be able to help out on Ore ga Aitsu de Aitsu ga Ore de. I really am dying to watch it, but I can still wait. :twothumbs

And sure I'll try during my free time though I doubt it sometimes since I have lots of things to do in real life. I will only be able to drop by for some times. But let see... I'll try my best! :D

Oh there's a radio show huh... Interesting! :w00t: Thanks for the info! :twothumbs

EDIT:
P.S.
I do wish they would perform in the Philippines as well... I really need to spread the love of Ishiyoshi at least here in our region. XD
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 01:15:22 PM by ftlyfl »

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #706 on: May 13, 2010, 02:10:31 PM »
i'm sure I have ore somewhere with subtitles.. you need a direct download then? welcome...
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline ftlyfl

« Reply #707 on: May 13, 2010, 02:35:56 PM »
i'm sure I have ore somewhere with subtitles.. you need a direct download then? welcome...

Oh thank you very much for the welcome! And yes, I do need a direct download.

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #708 on: May 14, 2010, 01:16:15 AM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?nyyddzwznya

but its not subbed.. sorry..
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #709 on: May 14, 2010, 01:34:44 AM »
^ Even though it's not subbed, it's incredibly easy to understand. The plot's very predictable (I was able to guess everything that was going to happen within the first few minutes. XD), so you should have no problems understanding/figuring out what's going on. :3

Though, to be honest, I've never liked "Ore ga" all that much. Too corny for my liking. XD

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #710 on: May 14, 2010, 01:50:16 AM »
^ I have the subbed video uploaded on youtube. My username is TheCrypticShadow8. I can upload the video on mediafire as soon as I split it since it is annoyingly 205MB when the limit is 200.

Offline diav

• Member+
« Reply #711 on: May 14, 2010, 03:58:05 AM »
^ Even though it's not subbed, it's incredibly easy to understand. The plot's very predictable (I was able to guess everything that was going to happen within the first few minutes. XD), so you should have no problems understanding/figuring out what's going on. :3

Though, to be honest, I've never liked "Ore ga" all that much. Too corny for my liking. XD

I agree.  Ore ga was too predictable (and when I first watched it, I was like, "Say whaa--?  Yossy!?" lol).  Oddly enough, I really like Pinch Runner.  Not sure why... even though Yossy and Rika have cameo appearances at the end...

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #712 on: May 14, 2010, 04:12:50 AM »
Here's the links to the subbed video.
Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?yq1mnmnnuui
Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?y5mdmwqhncz

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #713 on: May 14, 2010, 04:35:27 AM »
Oddly enough, I really like Pinch Runner.  Not sure why... even though Yossy and Rika have cameo appearances at the end...
I've never seen Pinch Runner. I did see Tokkaekko, though, which was so... amazing and bad at the same time. XD

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #714 on: May 14, 2010, 05:04:03 AM »
 :welcome ftlyfl!!!!  Better late than never x3

I agree.  Ore ga was too predictable (and when I first watched it, I was like, "Say whaa--?  Yossy!?" lol).  Oddly enough, I really like Pinch Runner.  Not sure why... even though Yossy and Rika have cameo appearances at the end...
Yeah. I like Pitch Runner more than Ore ga too.  XD
Maybe....theme of film or plot... Maybe... Maki or Nacchi,... or Rika with school uniform at the end of the film
  I don't know.  :P

And I still hope to watch Morning Cop D:

Anyway, I love Rika with this pink sweater x3

Here's the links to the subbed video.
Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?yq1mnmnnuui
Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?y5mdmwqhncz
  :thumbsup Thanks a lot!!! x3

I've never seen Pinch Runner. I did see Tokkaekko, though, which was so... amazing and bad at the same time. XD
Bizarre, this movie is bizarre... But, I like it!  XD

Offline diav

• Member+
« Reply #715 on: May 14, 2010, 05:08:41 AM »
Oddly enough, I really like Pinch Runner.  Not sure why... even though Yossy and Rika have cameo appearances at the end...
I would say that Pinch Runner is probably one of the more 'serious' Hello!Project movies.  I guess I liked it because of the plot (albeit a bit cheesy with the whole friendship stuff) and because of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen MoMusu.  :nervous

I haven't seen Morning Cop either... but from the random clips of it that I've seen on Utaban... ahaha, my first impression is that it is one heck of a super corny film. :D  I'm not sure if it was ever subbed... which might be why I haven't seen it.

Oh man, after watching Tokkaekko, I wondered whether I lost any brain cells from it...  :banghead: It wasn't that bad, but the props and mannequins as dads made me laugh so hard.  And the two maid/butlers...  Although it lacks in the IshiYoshi department, it still rocks.  \:D/

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #716 on: May 14, 2010, 06:16:32 AM »
Tokkaekko was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hilarious

but it made more sense than that play Achii chikyu blah blah blah

XD

i liked that tv drama special with everybody in kimono...

I STILL PRAY FOR A JAPANESE SPIDER LILIES WITH ISHIYOSHI

YOSSY AS TAKEKO FTWHRWLJHR!!!

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #717 on: May 14, 2010, 08:31:40 AM »
Tokkaekko=  XD XD XD

It was silly as hell, but... I tend to like silly/ridiculous things, so it appealed to me somewhat.

Ore ga... was corny, but I liked it mainly for the Ishiyoshi, what with Yossy looking longingly at Rika for pretty much the entirety of the movie. I also enjoyed when Yossy basically ogles herself in the bathtub. That right there made the rest of it worth it.

Another favorite of Ore ga was...

Who here stands out amongst the crowd of high school students wearing their black uniform jackets?

Offline ftlyfl

« Reply #718 on: May 14, 2010, 01:57:22 PM »
Thank you very, very much yossierocks and CrypticShadow8!!!!! :w00t:

I'm going to keep both videos with and without subs anyways!  :twothumbs

Download time~ :heart:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #719 on: May 14, 2010, 02:31:46 PM »
Who here stands out amongst the crowd of high school students wearing their black uniform jackets?
... Yossie stood out to me at first. XD :ph43r:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight