JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar19 - A Girl In Love

Author Topic: The Mogi Minami Thread (茂木美奈実)  (Read 6499 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
The Mogi Minami Thread (茂木美奈実)
« on: October 02, 2011, 04:22:16 PM »

SHARK TEETH GIRL!!!

JK, she looks quite radiant now.

Name: Minami Mogi
Nickname: Mogii (a part of me wants to write this as Moggy. ...In fact I might, from now on)
BD: 1999.01.14
Blood type: ???

Moggy(!) is a 12th generation H!P Egg whom you may remember from 9th gen auditions. She was quite the hopeless candidate, but still managed to at least memorize the required choreography and lyrics at the end.

Never forget!

I'm actually curious to see where she'll go because... she really is possibly the most hopeless candidate I've personally ever witnessed to make the finals of a H!P audition, and that's saying much. I was surprised to see her join H!P Eggs, but... I think the girl has guts. :D She seems so determined to make it at something she is so obviously bad at. She auditioned for S/mileage, and it was just catastrophic, especially because she was followed up by Karin Miyamoto.

I have to give her props for not giving up :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mogi Minami Thread (茂木美奈実)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 09:36:02 PM »
Mogii!! ;   w ; :heart:

I look forward to seeing how she improves and if she makes it into a group or even as one of Mano's backup dancing eggs some day~ :P
It's really nice to see official photos of her too! :D

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: The Mogi Minami Thread (茂木美奈実)
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 01:10:17 AM »
I was surprised how poorly she seemed to do at the S/Mileage audition, as it should have been her chance to show everyone that she had improved from the MM audidtion.
However, perhaps she is the type that finds safety in numbers, and may enjoy being part of an ensemble group like the Eggs, always in a supporting role, rather than taking the vocal solo, as every member of the major groups is expected to be able to do.

But like the fact that she has got official status, and a chance to see her smile is always worth it!!

As I posted in the egg thread, I hope she keeps chasing her dreams!!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar19 - A Girl In Love