JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: See-saw - Emerald Green

Author Topic: [Ch 4 Pt 2] The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You [YukoRena, others]  (Read 49398 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
THANK YOU for +1200 VIEWS!!!

Never ever I thought I could want you so much
You're the air that I breath and inhale.
After being with you I really tend to forget
Nearly brave how I really behave.
Not that I do not mind when you push me away
You should know that it really hurts.
And before i let you to defend and explain
Neatly plant I a kiss on your lips.
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
You seem really inspired ^^
I like your poems

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
@kahem: THANK YOU  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 12:35:02 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
You are below me, I look in your eyes,
Under the moonlight on the grass,
Under your skirt - there goes my hand.
Caressing slowly, finding a way,
Hitting the spot, hearing you scream.
Asking if you do mind or you don't,
Never failing to tease you, my love.

THANK YOU FOR +1300 VIEWS!!!   :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Decided to drop a post here before I finish reading because chances are if I get kicked off the comp and start reading on my phone like I normally do
and finish reading later.. I'll forget or be too lazy to leave comments  XD

I agree with Kahem, loving the poems  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Keep it up  :twothumbs

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
@immortal_K: THANK YOU  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 12:35:34 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR +1400 views and 80 comments!!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Might you be a Cyborg, might you not,
And might you be the biggest otaku of them all.
You still are making my heart beat faster,
Up and down my eyes look wilder.
Yet the only thing i still can't do,
Urgh, to say: Mayuyu, I love you.

Raising your hand, flipping your hair,
Entering my world with such a blast.
Never ending dream. Rena, I swear
And I'll prove I'll always be by your side.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You

CHAPTER 2

**3**

The night Haruna stayed over Yuko’s was really amazing. IT flew by like a dream. For her it was hard to fall asleep, as she was full of emotions and thoughts. She watched Yuko sleep, resting her head on her breasts, listening to her heartbeat, while their fingers were entwined, as were their legs also.

The night was silent and calm. Well, at first. But then, something had happened.

Yuko started to murmur something. “Ngh...no...Don’t....” It looked like she’s running, reaching her hand to someone. “Should I wake her up?” wondered Haruna. “No, she’ll get angry. She hates when someone wakes her up.” She thought about it a lot. And then she remembered.

flashback

"Nee, Haruna..."
Haruna stopped for a moment. It's something serious, if Yuko calls her by her real name. "Un?"
"Have you ever had really REALLY realistic dream? A very creepy one, at that. But somehow sad. Have you?"
"I..don't think so. Why do you ask? Are you having nightmares?" Kojiharu asked in a worried voice.
"No, I was just curious. Let's go." Yuko grinned, smacked her friends ass and started running.

end of flashback

That’s what she meant... But what is she dreaming about? Does she remember it? Oh, she does. She said it’s realistic. But then...” thought Kojima before she fell asleep.

The morning came really nice. When she woke up, Yuko was caressing her hair slowly and warmly.
“Ohayo.”
“Ohayo”

Then came the morning kiss. Wild. Passionate. Warm.

“Nee, Yuko.”
“N?”
“I saw you talking in your sleep...”
“Oh. Did I kissed you in my sleep or mentioned dirty things after I said your name?” asked the squirrel while playing with Haruna’s hair.

“No... I think you had one of those REALISTIC dreams you asked me about...”
“... Hungry? Cause I swear I could eat an elephant. Well, I can also eat you, that would be quite a change, after usually my breakfast is rice, tamagoyaki, and miso soup. So?”
“Let’s go to the kitchen and have your usuals.” said Haruna while blushing.

“NyanNyan~...” whined Yuko while going to the kitchen. “You’re teasing me again with this white nearly-see-through tank top of yours...” she nearly groped Haruna’s breasts, but smelled very delicious scent and jumped high in the ear. “MaiMai!!! Ohayo!!! Aishiteru!!!”
The airhead just clapped her long eyelashes. “Yuuchan?..”
“It’s Okonomiyaki!!!” she nearly squealed. “Let’s eat! Let’s eat! Let’s eat!”

---

After the breakfast Yuko was shining as a diamond. No. Glowing as lots of polished diamonds. “That was DELICIOUSLY PERFECT.”
“Hai hai.” said MaiMai, as she was cleaning after. “Now go change. Or we’ll be late.”
“Hai hai.” copied Yuko her sister and went after Haruna to change into their own uniforms.

When they changed and grabbed their bags, they had to run into the car, where MaiMai was already waiting for them. Yuko drove the car to school, singing a song with a smile on her face while looking through the mirror at Haruna, who was sitting in a back.

Tsume wo tatete chuucho shinade
Ato wo tsukete yawaraka na hada
Aisareteru itami ga hoshii
Anata no mono da to wakarasete...

Mimi wo kande tekagen shinaide
KISU no tochuu icchokusen ne...
Chi wo nagasu hodo tsuyosa ga hoshii
Genjitsu nando to oshiete yo

Ima hadaka no watashi wa
Yasashisa ni kashizuku yori
Hitoyo no maboroshi
Eiga ni oboreteiru ga ii

Kono oukokuchuu de ichiban
Utsukushiki mono ni wa
Zankoku na asa ga kuru
Aa sono hitomi no oku ni shiruku yori
Expensive na
Yume wo ataeyou ka

As they came to the school, Yuko parked a car in a huge principal’s underground garage. There were lots of other student’s cars, bikes, motorbikes, jeeps, one limo, and lots of other stuff. Of course, teachers had their vehicles here too. As had the principle.

At lunch Yuko and Kojima went to Rapappa building. In the main room, where Yuko liked to sit, there was already Tomomi, as always reading a magazine. And there was Kuumin also, repeating dance moves with headphones on. As she noticed the two come, she stopped dancing, took off the headphones and greeted them.

“So, what’s new?”
“Oshima-san... The principal... She’s looking for you.” said Kuumin a bit with worry. “She said it’s very very important.”
“Ok, I’ll go after lunch. Let’s go to the dinning room. Where are others?”

“Mariko is getting the information from our source, and Acchan...is Acchan. She made lunch, so I guess..” Itano opened the door and saw Maeda serving the table with delicious dishes. “There you go, like I told you.”
“Mhm, the let’s eat!”
“Without me?” asked Sado, coming from the stairs.
“With you, hehe, since you’re here already.” smiled Yuko.

---

An hour later all except Tomochin went to their lessons. Since she was free (the hell she needs tea serving?), she went to the garden, where Miichan was already sitting.
“Hey, president, can you do somethin’ for me?”
“It depends..”
“Don’t mess with me. I asked nicely.”
“Okay okay. What’s that I need to do?”
Shibuya whispered something to Miichan’s ear.

“That...”
“Got problems?” Tomochin got impatient.
“No. I’ll do it.”
“Thanks.” said Itano and got up. “What lesson does Class 2 is having?”
“Uu~h.” teased Miichan. “Stalking?”
“NO.”
Miichan sighed. “No fun with you. Fine. They have swimming.”
“Swi....” Itano blushed and went to cool herself in a garage as fast as she could. It was not that easy, trying to stop herself from imagining Chiyuu in a swimsuit...

After lessons all Rapappa met in their house again. His time in a living room.
“So, Acchan, how’s new mentor?” asked Sado.
“Un.” tried to sound normal Acchan, but her shiny eyes and dreamy gaze gave her away.
“Don’t tell me it’s a hot guy?” Sado tried to sound serious, as she knew Atsuko likes girls.
“NO! It’s a woman. And her name is Minami. Takahashi Minami.”

“Mhm, how old is she? I bet she has lots of wrinkles.” teased Sado again. Yuko was nearly choking from trying to keep her laugh inside.
“She doesn’t.” Maeda sighed. “Okay. I’ll tell you. She’s like...the MOST BEAUTIFUL THE MOST GORGEOUS THE SEXIEST THE MOST AWESOME THE MOST GENTLE THE MOST AMAZING THE NICEST AND THE HOTTEST person I know.” nearly shouted Acchan with sparkly eyes, passion in her voice.
Yuko laughed out loud, she couldn’t keep it inside, just couldn’t. Everyone laughed. Except Maeda. She went away. Kuumin after her.

“Hey, are you angry?”
“No. She’s coming in half an hour, so I have to hurry. And my mom told me to tell you to tell your mother that my dad got four tickets to the ‘Virgin Show’. So your parents are invited.”
“Okay.” smiled Kuumin. “Good luck.”
“Thanks.” Acchan strollicked happily home. “Tadaima!”
“Okaeri, Acchan. Your mentor called. Said something came up, so today she won’t come. She’s humbly apologizing.”
“....I’m going to my room. Call me when dinner is ready.” she went to her room, tossed her backpack in a corner, fell on her bed, huged her pillow tightly and closed her eyes. “Nee, sensei...will you come tomorrow? I miss you...”

Sorry that this is so short and boring... Next part will be longer and more interesting (I guess...)   :badluck: :badluck:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 06:26:43 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
....Is Takamina-sensei scared? After what Acchan did to her LoL.
Those poems are beautiful  :roll:

Thank you for your update!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Megumi: I wonder... Maybe really something came up, like... well, something, you know  :sweat:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR +1500 VIEWS!!!!

SURPRISE BONUS

I will teach that Shibuya not to play with me. I bought a new motorbike, this time I will be the last one laughing.” she thought to herself while grinning and running to the garage. She jumped on her motorbike at the same time as she saw Shibuya waving her and driving of in a new lime green sports car. “Bitch!” shouted Noro as she was driving after Itano.

Noro Kayo (aka principal Nonti) has this motorbike.

Itano Tomomi (aka Shibuya) owns this lime green sports car.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 03:40:19 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
I like your poem and perv Tomochin hehe

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
@kahem: then you will LOVE her later, when the story progresses  :ding:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NAKAGAWA HARUKA!!! [special B-day bonus, Part I]

“Nee nee, Haruka-cha~n. Sing us a song!”
“Yeah, sing it.”
“Plea~~~se!!!”
“Haruka-chan! Haruka-chan! Haruka-chan!!”

“Hai hai. I’ll sing it. If you sing along.”
“Ok!!”

[Haruka] "PINOKIO gun!
[H] Hana wo takaku shite, zenshin!"

[all] ZEKKOO CHOO
[H] Chikagoro watashi
[all] ZEKKOO CHOO
[H] Kibun wa joujou
[all] ZEKKOO CHOO
[H] Itsu no ma ni yara
[all] ZEKKOO CHOO
[H] Kono hana nobippa nashi

[H/Airi] PINOKIO jan shinpai nai jan
[H/A] PINOKIO jan fuan wa nai jan
[H/A] PINOKIO jan yowaki janai jan
[H] kami ga orita yo
[H/A] hana TAKA jan soratte Hashirou jan
[H/A] hana TAKA jan itte miyou jan
[H/A] hana TAKA jan tanoshimou jan
[A] ima ga jun da yo

[all] iza susume! [H/A] ii ki ni natteru
[all] iza susume! [H] chouji ni notteru
[all] iza susume! [A] ikioi dake de
[all] iza susume! tenka wo torouze! YEEI!
[all] PINOKIO gun kachi susumu ze!
[all] PINOKIO gun make shirazu da ze!
[all] PINOKIO! hana nobite Victory!

After school all kids went home. Nakagawa Haruka was smiling to herself as she was going to her grandma’s house. She was wearing a red hat, and was carrying her school bag in her hands. “PINOKIO gun kachi susumu ze! PINOKIO gun make shirazu da ze! PINOKIO! Hana nobite Victory!” she sang while strollicking down the path through the woods. She arrived at her granny’s house and noticed open doors. “Mhm, I wonder, what’s grandma doing..?
She knocked on the door. “Hello, grandma, are you home?”
“Ye~s, my chi~ld, I am ho~me. Come i~n, do~ come i~n...”
After she came in to the house, she noticed her grandma sitting on her bed. But something was strange.
“Nee, grandma, why your skin is softer than usual?”
“The better to caress you my dear.”
“Un. Nee, grandma, why are your eyes more sparkling than usual?”
“The better to... Well, I love how you look today, that’s why.”
“Oh..” she looked at her grandma closely. “Ara.”
“What’s that, my child?”
“Nee, grandma, why there are ropes and whips on the table instead of roses and apples?”
“The better.. The hell! I’m gonna rape you, that’s why!!” she grinned and started creeping on little Haruka.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 05:54:33 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NAKAGAWA HARUKA!!! [special B-day bonus Part II]

“Haruka! Haruka!” Airin tried to wake her sleeping friend who was talking and screaming in her sleep, but she was unsuccessful. “Maybe I should call Yuttan...

As she was ready to call her friend’s boyfriend, the phone rang. “Good day, this is Meetan&Co. Spokes-person’s secretary Furukawa Airi speaking. How can I help you?”

“Oi, Airin, it’s me.”
“Yuttan! I was about to call you.”
“Where is my girlfriend? Her phone’s off.”
“Um... Ah, it’s out of battery. But you have to come. I can’t seem to wake her up, and she’s having a nightmare, it appears.”

“I can’t. I’m having a surprise for her, and... I can’t come, really. Find a way to wake her and bring her at my place.”
“Un..”
“Wait. It’s hard to wake her, as she’s bad at waking up, and it’s still 11am. Try to ...well... tickle her breasts... …. Just don’t overdo it, or she’ll start grabbing and groping you.”
“Wha... Okay...”

“I’ll be waiting. And what the hell? A secretary? Really?”
"Well..." she chuckled. "Should I say: I'm sorry, spokes-person is sleeping, call us later?"
"No.. Haha, ok, see ya later." he hang up.

“Say what...?” she never did anything like this for a girl. But oh well. She did what she’s told and she was fast enough to jump aback as her friend’s hand started groping air and opened her eyes slowly. “Ngh..Yuttan...honey...”
“It’s me.” said Airin and face-palmed herself in her mind.

“Oh.” she immediately woke up and started vividly talking. "I had a bad dream. Like you know, I'm still a little girl, and I'm at school, and you are there too." she retold mostly all story. "And guess, who was there instead of my grandma? My director!! She's already giving me headaches in reality, with her groping, glomping and stuff... And now she's in my dreams too..."

“I always said, that old women are creepy... So, um, she...what she did in your dream to you?"
"Nothing. Well, she was about to touch my..." and she was cut.
"Hey! Let’s go somewhere.”
“U..un. But I have to charge my phone... If Yuttan wants to call...”
“Let’s go.” she dragged her friend out, caught a taxi, and said Yuttan’s address.

“Un?”
“Yes, he called and invited us over. So be a good girl.”
“Hai hai.” she again started talking about lots of other stuff.

At the Masuda residence.
When the two came, the house greeted them with silence. As they walked in, a bunch of friends jumped out of nowhere and shouted ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY!’.

Her boyfriend Chiro, as sometimes friends call him, came from behind her, hugged her tightly, and whispered to her ear. “Happy birthday, my beloved.”
She nearly cried from happiness and turned to her boyfriend face to face. “Thank you. I love you.”
“I love you too.“ As they kissed, everyone started clapping, whistling and cheering.

“And thank you all, really.” she bowed. “Well, where’re my presents?” she chuckled as they walked further in the house to celebrate.
“All your presents are outside, under the tent, except one. I’ll give you it tonight, you deserve it.” smiled devilishly Yuttan as Harugon blushed, and they went to celebrate.

Happy Birthday, Nakagawa Haruka. THE END.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR +1600 VIEWS!  :kneelbow:

She didn’t notice the black car coming, or the new girls standing.
“Are you my mother or what?” asked still blushing Sasshi when the black car came into the yard.

This car brought the newcomers (Rena and Jurina) to school.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 03:43:34 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY!!!  :badluck: :badluck: :badluck: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

Sadly, I have no idea when I'll be able to update this story....

That's what I'd like to say, but I have good news for you.

I finally made a clear schedule!!!!  :gmon sing:

You can find it very soon at the beginning of the first post in each of my fics. Yay!!!

But today really, no update except the crappy art of the humbly apologizing sakura_drop_  :sweat: :sweat:

1st Floor Plan: http://twitpic.com/8j51md
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:46:15 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR +1700 VIEWS!!!

When they changed and grabbed their bags, they had to run into the car, where MaiMai was already waiting for them. Yuko drove the car to school, singing a song with a smile on her face while looking through the mirror at Haruna, who was sitting in a back.
As they came to the school, Yuko parked a car in a huge principal’s underground garage.

Yuko was driving this car.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 03:46:07 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR +1800 VIEWS!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

I wonder, can I fly up high?
There, where the fluffy clouds in sky.
And the sun so brightly shines,
Never fails to bring the light.
Oh, but I think you know deep inside I'm shy.

To tell you the truth, fashion is my love.
Only the food and water are better.
Maybe also the air that I breathe,
Okay, and your kisses, my lover.
Mind you, I like being a boss,
It doesn't mean I'm the worst.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Here, in Lithuania, it's half past midnight. So it's already February 14th!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You

Chapter 2

**4**

“Yuko-sama!” surprised but at the same time happy exclaimed Rena and hugged her friend firmly.
“Rena..” gently hugged her Yuko with a smile on her face. The gaze was dreamy, like, very dreamy.
“I missed you so much, Yuko-sama.” the taller girl nearly cried of overjoy.
“Maa maa, do not cry. I’m here, right?”
“Un.”
“I’m also here.” said Jurina with a smile on her face. “Hello, Yuko.”
“Long time no see, Center.” smirked Yuko.
“So...you are the one who’s gonna show us around. Lucky.” gave a smile Jurina.

“Nee nee, Yuko-sama. Do you still have...?”
“Yes, Rena, I do.” winked Yuko. “Now let’s have a tour, shall we?”
“Un.”

After Yuko showed them around, she brought them to the Rapappa house, into the living room.
“Wow, kirei~” said Rena while looking around.
“So, Yuko, what’s this Rapappa formation about?” asked Jurina.
“Wanna join?” chuckled Yuko.

“Are you a part of it, Yuko-sama?” gave a question Rena.
“Yes. I’m the leader here.” smiled she.
“Oh...”
“As expected from you, Yuko.” smirked Jurina.

“Well, for you I can tell, how things really are. But you have to keep it a secret, okay?”
“Un.” said both sisters.
“By the looks from outside, Rapappa is a formation for girls from rich background or girls who have special abilities. Like, one of the members is a designer, another is a model.”

“Ah.. But from inside it’s different, right?” confirmed Center.
“Yes. In reality, Rapappa is...”

“The hell are these two newcomers doing here?! Why are you telling them about us?! And why the white one sits in my place?!!!” shouted Itano as she barged from the hall into the living room.

“Ah, here is our designer, girls. Meet Itano Tomomi, or as we call her, Shibuya. Now, the one you just insulted is Matsui Rena, or as I jokingly call her Amakuchi, because she’s a very sweet girl. She has a weak body, can’t eat raw meat, that's why she's so pale. And the standing one is her younger sister, Matsui Jurina. She is very caring for her sister and a good student. That’s what I really know. And to be more clear, they two are my friends from a long time ago. So please, behave.” you could hear her being a bit angry and at the same time disappointed in Shibuya.

“Oh..” frowned Tomochin. “Well then, nice to meet you I guess..? Can I have my seat back?”
Yuko wanted to say something, but Rena shook her head and sat elsewhere. “It’s okay, Yuko-sama.”

As she said Yuko-sama, Shibuya raised her eyebrow. “Mhm..” she turned to the opened doors. “Kuumin, why are you standing there? Come in.”

As Kumi came in, she was looking at Rena and shaking with fair. “N..ni...ce to m.m.m.eet you.... I’m Ya...ga...mi.... Kumi...desu.... Kuumin...” she was scared of something.

“What happened to you?” asked Itano.
“N..nothing...” she tried to put herself together. “My sen...ses...”

Rena was looking at Kuumin with a look that was saying: do I look scary?
“No, Rena, it’s not because of you” smiled Yuko. She knew her friend too well, so she easily guessed what the look means. “She has that weird sixth sense thingy. It happens to her.”

Suddenly inside the room slowly went Acchan. She was like a zombie or something. Kuumin was already scared, so now she jumped in her seat from fear.

After her came Mariko. “Her mentor didn’t come yesterday, hehe”

“Do not tease her, Sado.” with a smirk on her face told Yuko. “And where’s NyanNyan?”
“She has a shooting for a CM.” answered Shibuya.

“Okay. So, everyone, I want you to meet my two old good friends, Matsui sisters.” everyone looked at them. Sado with interest, Itano with boredom, Kuumin with horror, Acchan without emotions.

“Oi, I’m Jurina, the younger one. Like Yuko already knows, I like being in a center, be it position or attention. So you can call me Center.” she smiled and bowed her head a few centimeters.

“And I’m Rena. Yuko-sama “ at those words Sado smiled and looked at Yuko with a smirk on her face “calls me Amakuchi, but others can call me Rena.” she smiled vaguely and bowed her head properly.
“Do not scare her with raw meat. She can’t eat it, even can’t stand the smell. Acchan, you heard me?” asked Yuko.

“huh...” answered ace. “no meat...”
“You look and sound like a ghost... Have you really thought a mentor will come every day?”
“why not...?”
Everyone laughed, except Itano, still pissed, who vaguely smiled, and Rena, who just smiled too. Acchan was expressionless.

“Whatever. Nice to meet you too, I’m Rapappa’s sub-leader, Shinoda Mariko. You can call me Mariko or Maririn. DON’T call me Sado, please.” she smiled, but the fear went down the spines for Kuumin and both Matsuis from the tone she said the word ‘don’t’.

“And the sulking one is Maeda Atsuko, or Acchan. She’s the ace of this group.”
“That means...?” asked Center.
“She’s the face of Rapappa. Gives speeches, if Yuko isn’t present. And that is what mostly happens.”

“Don't judge me. I'm a busy person, you know." chuckled Yuko. "And the missing one is my good friend Kojima Haruna. Or as I call her NyanNyan. But you should probably call her Kojiharu, or Haruna simply.” said Yuko. “She’s a professional actress. And, by the way, Sado is a model.”

“Yuko-sama, you started telling, what in reality is Rapappa and didn’t end it.”
“Thank you, Rena, for reminding me.”
“Why you wanna tell them?” suddenly asked Acchan seriously.
“Look who’s back from her sullen phase.” teased Mariko, but her eyes were on Yuko, cause she also wanted to know the reasons why they should share their secrets with those two, even if they are close friends with Yuko herself.

“Because director said they should be in Rapappa as well.”

(Let’s leave them for awhile. And let’s venture straight to Rapappa enemy’s lair. - author's note)

“Nee-san, this thing has to be decided NOW!” the helium voiced girl couldn’t speak quietly, as she was angry. “And I mean it!”
“I think you should calm down, Aamin.” answered the third one, long haired and a very beautiful girl. "This is not the right time to discuss this, as we have another problem to solve."

“Easy for you to say.” answered the oldest one. “You have a person, who works for you in that school. You’ll get your prize in no time. And for Aamin, who likes to shout on me, it's not that easy, as the person she hates is the most important and strongest there.”

“Hahahaha.“ fakely laughed the beautiful one. "that's not my problem, that she, while being number one here, is not able to find suitable people for her enemy's stalking. Or kidnapping, as I ordered for mine." she gave a devilish smile and left the room.
"Ugh, that crazy Suuchan is giving me a headache!" shouted Aamin again.

"This...this is the best! Now she’s gonna kick him, right? Right?" asked one of the two, who were watching a DVD.
“Yap. Ooh, this was perfect!!!” answered  in a joy another one.

"Those two... They’ll never gonna stop...." thought another one, who was trying to sleep.

“I need to push my guards to look around better. Yukarin, could you please NOT sleep on the floor?! I do NOT care, that you have a pillow and that it is comfortable to you. I do NOT like people sleeping on my office's floor!"
"A-ha..." said Yukarin, still trying to sleep.
"Ugh!!!!"

"By the way, they’re our guards, Aamin, not yours only." said Nee-san, the oldest one, though really not the most important here.
"It doesn’t matter. I’ll show that squirrel bitch, who’s the boss here. I promise to you, I'll get her someday, and she'll regret she was even born." chopped the words Sato Amina, or, as everyone officially calls her, Sato Ichi, the most important person of The Super Sato Family Branch. "I'm the head of The Super Six, after all."

---

Valentine's Special BONUS

It is evening already. The school is empty, just me and her are inside one of the classrooms. She pushes me on the desk and starts kissing me passionately, fiercely, while leaving bite marks on my lips. I bleed, but I do not mind, as it's from the person I love. She rips apart my clothes, her hands go all over my body, possessively, roughly, also leaving marks from her fingers hard pinching or scratching with nails. I can barely breath, I almost suffocate, but she's still not letting my lips free. Am I dying? If yes, then I'm the happiest person to die in the hands of the woman I love. Ah, she let's go of my lips, I cough, a lot, while at the same time she bites my skin in lots of different places all over my body... Like in a vampire movie I've seen some time ago... Her fingers.... AH!!!!

"AH!!!" she woke up, still panting from emotions. Sun was shinning outside, it was already 10 a.m., Sunday. She was alone in her bed. "Tomochin.... How I wish this was true, chiyuu... I love you..."

THE END.

Happy Valentine's DAY!!!!

P.S. If it's not clear, the dreaming girl is Chiyuu. And of course, she dreamed about her and Tomochin  :luvluv1:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 11:01:52 AM by sakura_drop_ »

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: See-saw - Emerald Green