JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - May

Author Topic: [Ch 4 Pt 2] The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You [YukoRena, others]  (Read 49557 times)

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Still SHOCKED cause of SaeMayu part~

Mayu so forward!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wowowowowowo!!!!!
Saemayu so hot!!!!!!
Sayaka and Chunchun? Oh interesting
Takacchan and Tomotomo!!!!! YAY!!!! I like you!!!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
@haruhi16: you might get them someday~
@RenaChii: though SaeMayu is not my fav pairing (I prefer MaYuki and SaeYaka) here they just are awesome, nee?
@kahem: I always found Sayaka and Nishishi a pairing that might just work out~ uwa~ you like me~  :shy1:

Ok, so I decided to write another teaser, so to make you more interested hehe. Coz this story, though main focus is Yuko X Rena, has lots of charas with dark intentions, dark past, lost family members, hidden secrets, secret lovers, etc. BEWARE, what you read. *starts impersonating Gekikara* *gets killed by the readers*. So, *cough*, let's tease you  :ptam-kill:

TEASER

The cemetery was empty, except for one lone figure, standing in front of freshly made grave. Tears running from her eyes down her cheeks, wind tossing her twin pigtails around her face. But if you look closely, you can see clenched fists, furiously burning eyes, gritting teeth. "I'll kill them for you, even if I have to hide Nezumi for years, neechan. Yakusoku." said girl, still crying, but burning with anger.

I am no English person, so I dunno if freshly dug grave or freshly made grave has to be written. Feel free to fix any mistakes.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:06:18 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAGIWARA MAI!!! [special B-day bonus Part I]

"Nee nee, Hagi, did you see?"
"Un. Hayai, nee?"
"Un un. And what a beauty!.."
"Sasshi! Don't you dare say she's more beautiful than me..." Mai blushed a bit.
"She's not.... You're my best friend since we were kids. So of course you're better. I'm just sayin' that she's drop dead gorgeous, but that doesn't mean I like her better."
"Liar.." Hagi pouted and turned her head to the different side than Sasshi was standing.
"Ok, ok. Maybe I think she's more gorgeous. But she's older than you. And you... You're cuter, Hagi."
"Really really really?!" Mai turned her head with sparkling eyes to Sasshi.
"Yes." Sasshi smiled and took her friends hand. "And because it's your birthday today, you deserve a present." she winked her friend and felt another warm friend's hand taking hers and smiled widely. "Your hand is warm, Hagi. And your habit is still there. That's really good. Let's go."
"Un." And they went further on into the crowd.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 05:32:00 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
What's this?! How could I miss this fic?`

Pairings are so unexpected but I liked it!
Your update is soo fast! Maybe too fast LoL

But thank you for your update!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Who is Hagi?

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
So I think I can write the continuation of a certain person's B-day, right?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAGIWARA MAI!!! [special B-day bonus Part II]

Mai couldn't see anything, coz her eyes were covered with Sasshi's black'n'white kerchief. "It smells so good... A real Sasshi's scent mixed with her favorite perfume... Ah.. I wonder, what's the present.." thought Hagi, as her friend Rino was helping her to walk somewhere to the unknown.
After sometime walking, Sasshi let her friend stop. "Now wait here a minute, ok?"
"Hai." responded Hagiwara. She felt her hands being tied behind her back, small kisses being left on her neck, then Sasshi whistling and going somewhere away. "Sasshi!!"
"I'll be right back, wait a bit, ok?"
"Un.." those sudden kisses left marks not only on her skin, but also deep in her heart which was indeed beating like crazy.
Very soon she heard footsteps. "Sasshi?.."
"Yes, it's me." chuckled the girl. "Are you afraid of something? It's your birthday and I wanna make it special, but if you feel uneasy, just tell me. I'll stop immediately then."
"N, iie, daijoubu." smiled the younger one. "Nee, Sasshi, those kisses... Was it...?"
"Un, it's part of the present." she slowly and softly brushed Mai's lips with her thumb. "Are you ready?"
"I think so..." said she, her voice shaking a bit. Then her hands were free, and Sasshi undone the kerchief. What Mai saw was....UNBELIEVABLE. All her garden was decorated with balloons, rose petals, candles. In front of her, under the huge willow tree, that she loved so much, Sasshi prepared for her a picnic, that consisted of different fruits, some drinks, sandwiches, a cake of course, and a small present box, laid on a white pillow. "Sa....s....shi...."
"Happy birthday, my dear." she smiled as she seen how Mai is happy about everything. "And I prepared lots of concerts and mangas for as to explore." she winked to her friend. She expected Hagi to be happy about it.
But what she didn't expect was when Hagi jumped on her and hugged her tightly. "Feels like Acchan in sports lesson, just better." thought she, wile hugging her friend back.
"Thank you, Rino." Hagi kissed her friend on the lips. It was just a small peck, but for Sasshi it was a win. She smiled happily.
"Let's go and see what's inside the box, shall we?" asked Sashihara.
"Un."
When Hagi opened the box... She nearly screamed. As what she found inside was a pink crystal strawberry with black swarovski dots and green crystal leaves. "Sasshi... It's so pretty..."
"Let me put in on you, ok?"
"Un." she still was charmed by how expensive and how beautiful the necklace is. "Thank you." she smiled.
"Again happy birthday, and you're welcome." said Sasshi after she put the necklace on the girl's neck. Then backed up a bit. "It looks perfect. It suits you really well." she gave her friend a mirror to look at.
"Oh..." she was dazzled it. Then she hugged Sasshi again. "I...like you, Sasshi."
"I like you too, Hagi." they sealed their words with a short kiss and started eating and chatting. It was a very fun time for them. "It's the best birthday I could have ever had." thought Hagi and continued listening to Sasshi's ramblings about Kakkoi, sometimes adding her own opinion.

Happy Birthday, Hagiwara Mai!!! [THE END]

@Megumi: nyaha~ sankyuu~ :bow:
@kahem: Hagiwara Mai from C-ute. In reality, Sasshi is a big fan of hers.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:07:48 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah I see. Sasshi is sweat ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
@kahem: yeah, she is  :hee:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:08:02 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Ch 1 Pt 9] The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You [YukoRena, others]
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2012, 04:16:48 AM »
YOU JUST KILLED ME WITH KOJIYUU MOMENTS, HOTNESS OVERLOAAAAAADDDDDDDD~  *NOSEBLEED* WAAAHH *FAINT*

I WANT MOOOAARRRR~ keke

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Ch 1 Pt 9] The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You [YukoRena, others]
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2012, 04:55:23 AM »
@haruhi16: I'm glad you liked it~ *gives a tissue* There might be more...but there might be none...

And because I can't sleep for some reason (damn thoughts and ideas, here is nearly 6am in the morning), I decided to give you another teaser, hehe. This one is a bit dark.

TEASER #4

I am tired of everything. These white walls, white floor, white bed, white shirt on me. Let me out!! I'm bored to death. Well, death at least is not white, it has its own colors, more bright. Oh, how I wish to paint this room in some different colors. No, not some random, usual colors, like blue, green, or black. I want to paint them red. But not the ordinary red. Blood red. It fits me the most. And this room would be so vivid. I can already imagine blood splashed on white walls. Haaahahha...hahahaha. Someone, come!!! Hurry!!! Anyone! I want to take your head and slam it, ram it into the wall as many times as it is possible. Hahahahaaa... Imagine, your blood spilling and dripping everywhere, me splashing in on walls, how awesome is that? Hahhahaha. Haaaahahahaha. Then another one can come. I'll look at you with my eyes, I'll laugh crazy with joy, as I look into you, all trembling and afraid. I'd tilt my head to the side, start biting my nails and ask you: Nee, okotteru? Haaahahahahaha. But I can't. My hands are tied with this white shirt in this white room!!! Someone, come and free me!!!! I need blood!!!! HaHahahhaah!!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:09:24 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
kojiyuu moment in chap 1 part 9 was  :inlove:

so, you'll break the kojiyuu pair and make it into YukoRena? i wonder what will happend to haruna..

continue~

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
@yukofan: mhm, it's not like I totally will break them apart. I can't tell more, but you'll see further on what I mean, hehe. Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:09:47 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Drama is in DA house!!! Here comes long awaited Chapter 2.

The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You

CHAPTER 2

It is the usual morning for the most people but for certain two girls it is not. One of them is slowly packing her clothes and folding them perfectly, not missing any ruffle, any button or any sewn line. The other one is tossing her clothes in a huge trunk, while eating a sandwich, listening to some music on her mp3 player and also catching what is on TV with one eye.

They are in a room, which has red and yellow pillows, light pink with orange flower-patterned walls, soft white carpet, two beds, a TV, huge window and lots of space. A huge wardrobe is wide open; two desks are full of packed boxes.

The perfectly folding girl is obviously older, with raven black hair, her pale skin adding some aristocratic beauty, her eyes looking like they have seen much pain, though her hands and whole skin is without a scar...or so it seems at first glance.

If you just brush away her bangs, you could see scars around her left eyebrow. If you just look at her night’s sleep you could hear her speaking, screaming, laughing at her sleep. But when she wakes up, she does not remember anything. Just a shiver goes through her body. She keeps that burden to herself, as her sister (who also has raven black hair, just shorter, her skin is a bit tanned and she is smaller in height) appears to be a heavy sleeper.

She is messier, younger not only in age but also in looks. She always sleeps with earphones on so it is logical she is never hears anything. But they both (though different in characters) do love each other a lot.

These sisters do not remember who their parents were, what their childhood was like, they even do not remember what games they played or what toys or friends they had. There is a deep blur in their minds. They remember clearly just from around when Rena was 14 and her sister 10.

Rena was always weak, or so it looks because she hates raw meet. She cannot even look at it or smell it. It is too disgusting for her. So she is not getting the needed nutrients. But that is not all. She is also not feeling pain. At all.

That aside, she loves SPICY food and any food that consists of melons. Her favorites are melon pans and melons themselves. On the other hand, her sister loves meat. Everything that is of meat she eats with lots of love. She though stays away from spicy food. They know they are different at this, but it is not in their beautiful friendship’s way. They always stand for each other. That is what sisters are for, right?

----------

After putting all stuff in suitcases and trunks the girls go down to the kitchen, where their aunt is packing food. She is a woman at age 41, still slender, kind of tall and still has a soft and smooth skin. And she plays to the girls the piano so beautifully. Of course, they accompany her. Usually they sing, while their aunt plays. They will miss those days. But they will see each other in some time, so it is fine.

The kitchen is showing their aunt’s style really a lot. The walls are white, having beautiful fluorescent splashes of different colors. Counter tops are of violet marble, and floor is a bit of dark brown. Even the smallest details show how she loves music. White towels decorated with violet and black notes, fluorescent colored dishes with quotes from lots of different songs.

“Nee, obasan, what did the principal said?” asked Jurina excitingly.

“She said the nurse will meet you at the main door. She will take you to the principal’s office. And the other thing – you will be able to design your own uniforms, or ask a famous designer in that school to design them for you.” she explained while trying to hold back tears.

“Obasan...” said Rena and hugged her aunt lightly. “Do not cry, okay?”

“Okay.” she put herself together. “Now, while the neighbor puts the stuff into a car, could you sing for me one song?”

“Of course!” they both nodded enthusiastically.

“But you will have to accompany us.” and they both ran to the living room where their aunt’s piano was located.

The living room was a huge contrast to the kitchen, as it was only of pastel colors. Light wood floor, nearly white walls, sand-colored furniture, greenish and yellowish accents (pillows, curtains, tablecloths, etc.). You can see various framed photos. Mostly all of them were consisting of Rena, Jurina and Sakiko herself.

But there was one photo, where Sakiko was with a slender woman with raven black hair, pale skin, red lips and a really nice smile. Her eyes were exactly like Rena’s but her expression was like that of Jurina’s.

Each of the girls had a copy of that photo because the woman standing next to their aunt was none other but their mother. They do not remember her at all and aunt never talked of her. They wondered why but never dared to ask, as they once stumbled upon aunt keeping that picture near her heart and sobbing so hard they never thought a woman can sob.

When Sakiko comes and sits down she again nearly cries, but she understands it will not be of any use. She got used to the girls living here; they made her days full of joy. But they have to move on with their lives. They chose a path... Or maybe a path chose them and there is nothing Sakiko can do, so she concentrates on playing.

Rena   Jurina   wMatsui

KARENDAA yori hayaku
SHATSU no sodeguchi makutte
Taiyou ga chikazuku kehai
Boku no ude kara koromogae

Aoi umi
Namiuchigiwa de
Kimi to aitai
Hadashi no
Mizushibuki

PONIITEERU

(Yurashinagara)
Kaze no naka
Kimi ga hashiru

(Boku ga hashiru)
Suna no ue
PONIITEERU
(Yurashinagara)
Furimuita
Kimi no egao
Boku no
Natsu ga hajimaru

----------

After the teary goodbyes, the girls were already in a car, going to the new school and new life that awaited them there. They looked through the windows at the scenery unfolding.

First few hours it was just the city, usual streets, lots of cars, hurrying people, fighting people, working people, arguing people, seducing people, tall glass buildings and lots of noises. Then the forest showed up. It was a change after so much noise but the road was still full of cars, going in and out of the city.

After another hour the girls screamed in joy. It was the sea; sparkling blue sea. The sun was letting her beams play in water, white and gray birds were flying around or looking for fish, people were not hurrying anywhere. They were living and loving the life they have. Sisters opened the windows and breathed the fresh air.

“Suggoi, neechan!!!” laughed Rena, while looking at surfing boys or sunbathing girls.

“Un.” Jurina was more interested in CD shops and souvenir stalls. “I wonder if the school is near here. I would love to come here to buy stuff.”

“Neechan... Haha, look! What a huge sandcastle!” Rena was like a kid, everything was new to her. She has never seen a sea or been at one before.

“It’s a pity you did not go with us on a school trip that last time. You would have been able to build your own.” said Jurina while looking at her sister with a worried look. “Are you feeling alright?”

“Hai hai. Do not worry. I am older after all so I can take care of myself. Please, do not overdo this caring thing at school, okay?”

The girl just sighed.

“Un.”

“Ah, look!! What a cute ice-cream shop! Uwaa~! What a huge rock!” Rena was overjoyed.

Then Jurina noticed more music shops, and she also started squealing.

They both were overwhelmed with joy as the car turned to the left and left the sea behind them. Now they were going uphill, there was some really high wall from both sides of the road. Rena did not laugh anymore; Jurina continued listening to her mp3.

“What is that wall supposed to mean, neechan?”

“I have no idea. The booklet did not tell any information about any walls or jails around here.”

After half an hour they came by the huge black gate, which opened before them.

Now they were behind that wall, in another world, if you can say like this. The trees were swaying from both sides of the road, not because they were old or something but because they were bearing lots of delicious fruits. The flowers were blooming at their fullest with butterflies and bees dancing on their petals. The birds were chirping, all nature was alive, you could even notice some squirrels in the trees.

“Uwaa~” said Rena with admiration. Even Jurina was hypnotized by the scenery.

When the road ended, another view opened before them. The car stopped in a yard that looked like from a kids’ story book. White and black gravel, the same fruit bearing trees, huge fountain in the middle. And the building....was like a castle…or the White House. Or everything mixed together. White colons, lightly-cream-colored walls, huge windows, reddish roof - the building itself was enormously big. And there were lots of girls.

Chatting...

“Nee, Tomo~mi, wanna come over after school today?”

“I do not know, Reinyan. I have plans for today, chiyuu. But maybe tomorrow, okay?”

“Deal.”

Playing...

“Mayu, yamete!! ahaha...”

“Oh, Yukirin, but you do love when I tickle you, don’t you?”

“Teaser!! ahaha!”

Learning...

“And then you make this line go a bit to the left at the end.”

“Like this?”

“Yes, Kanako, like this.”

“Thanks, Sasshi.”

Or looking at the newcomers...

“Nee nee, these are the new girls, right?”

“Un un. And you know what? I heard rumors they do not have parents and that they changed a lot of adoptive parents and schools.”

“Umeda-san, Matsubara-san. Gossiping again?”
“Ah, Shinoda-san... G-gomennasai. I-i-itsureshimasu.” they ran away, as they feared Rapappa’s sub-leader a lot. She is powerful, after all. Who knows what she can make them do.

Suddenly the main school’s door opened and a beautiful woman (with light brown wavy hair, warm smile and a white long jacket) came to the sisters.

“Hello, you two must be Matsui sisters.”

“Hai. Konnichiwa. Yoroshiku onegaitashimasu.” both said in unison.

“I’m Oshima sensei, the school’s nurse. I’ll take you to the principal. Come on.” she smiled and led the girls through the school. All the students were looking with a huge interest, as they already heard the news spreading about two newcomers.

“The newcomers....”

“Did you hear....?”

“I thought....”

“The one on....”

As they came to the principal, nurse left them in the office and excused herself, as she had her own job to do.

After the girls greeted her, the principal smiled widely.

“Well hello. I’m this school’s principal, Noro Kayo. Welcome to AkKanbe Bashi JoGakuen.”

After all introductions, regulations and explanations (there were just a few, as the principal did not know more than half of them herself) Noro stood up.

“Now, I want you to meet a certain person. Today she will be responsible for the tour for you two and all the other things you need to know. Ask her everything. And do not listen to the rumors. She is really reliable. And not that scary when you get to know her in person” said Nonti.

I am so lying, as I am myself afraid of her.” thought the principal. As they went out of the office, they saw a girl, coming down the corridor.

“Ah, there she is. Good luck and have fun!” she waved to the girls, made a fake smile and then disappeared, as she had her own business to do.

I will teach that Shibuya not to play with me. I bought a new motorbike, this time I will be the last one laughing.” she thought to herself while grinning and running to the garage. She jumped on her motorbike at the same time as she saw Shibuya waving at her and driving off in a new lime green sports car.

“Bitch!” shouted Noro as she was driving after Itano.

At the same time the three girls looked at each other and there stood a deep silence. Rena looked at the girl who just came, the girl looked at Rena, Jurina looked at both. They three knew each other from a long time ago. And here they met again. They just stood there and looked at each other wondering, if they chose the fateful meeting themselves, or the fate have chosen it for these three to meet again.

----------

That same morning, just way earlier (around 6 am) someone was not only up but also already out.

The cemetery was empty, except for one lone figure standing in front of recently made grave. Tears were escaping her eyes, running down her cheeks; wind tossing her twin pigtails around her face. But if you look closely, you can see clenched fists, furiously burning eyes and gritting teeth.

"I'll kill them for you, even if I have to hide Nezumi for years, neechan. Yakusoku." said the girl, still crying but burning with anger.

She cried a lot and when she thought she had no tears for her sister, she remembered Sensei and started crying again. She fell in front of the grave on her knees and cried aloud, banging the ground with her clenched fist.

It was yesterday that she understood what she lost. When the day before yesterday she had a fight with Sae sensei and stormed home, she slept just about one hour, no longer.

The other day she came to school in a really bad mood. And the first thing she saw was Miyazawa sensei flirting with that bitch Akicha, who’s already going after Akimoto sensei. And it was just the beginning. When she said ‘Good morning, sensei’, Sae said nothing, like Mayu was a wall or a thing for the decoration. It hurt the most; that silence. And even Chemistry was hurting her that day. No one was asking her what the right answer was, or inviting to write down the formula. No one was smiling to her, while warmly saying ‘Mayuyu-chan’.

After some time she put herself together.

“Oneechan.... Shiho oneechan... I miss you... And for you I will bear anything.” she smiled sadly to the grave and then went to catch the bus. Someone inside her was trying to dig through and it was itching, pushing for the way out. But Mayu did not let it out.

“It is not the right time yet, my dear, not the right time.”

For a minute, if someone looked at her, it would have seemed like a devilish smile that the girl gave to the wind. But it lasted just a minute. After sometime in a bus was sitting just a cute, a bit shy and really sad girl.

----------

When she came to the school, she smiled bravely and was chatting with her friends until lunch. This time she ignored Sensei too and even didn’t feel the guilt.

“Yukirin, let’s play~~”

“Mayuyu... I do not play your childish games. Find Tomo~mi for that. I haven’t still forgotten the last time.”

“But it was fun, wasn’t it?” she started cuddling the girl as they were in the yard. She didn’t notice the black car coming or the new girls standing.

“Mayu, yamete!! ahaha...”

“Oh, Yukirin, but you do love when I tickle you, don’t you?”

“Teaser!! ahaha!”

“See? You look a bit more relaxed.” she smiled. “Oh look, the newspaper girls.”

But Yukirin was looking at a person behind them, her heart beating more and more.

“Nee nee, these are the new girls, right?” asked Matsubara.

“Un un. And you know what? I heard rumors they do not have parents and that they changed a lot of adoptive parents and schools.” answered Umeda.

“Umeda-san, Matsubara-san. Gossiping again?”

“Ah, Shinoda-san... G-gomennasai. I-i-itsureshimasu.” and they ran away.

“Kakkoii...” thought Yukirin. And the moment she thought so their eyes suddenly were meeting. “AH!!! She’s looking at me!!! And she’s coming here!!! What to do? What to do? What to do?!

“Good day, Kashiwagi san. You look somewhat different, like, more alive. Did someone kiss you?" let out a chuckle Sado.

Yuki nearly burst from redness going all over her face.

”Good day, Shinoda san.” she tried to keep her voice and mind steady. “I am very sorry, but if you do not mind, I will keep the reason of my change to myself.”

“Itsureshimasu.” and she firmly walked away. Well, in her mind she stomped away.

Mayuyu smiled apologetically to Sado.

“I’m sorry, she’s very...”

“..shy and sensitive, I know.” ended her sentence Sado. “Have a nice day.” And she went off.

“Strange, if it was not Sado I was talking with, I could have sworn she likes Yukirin.” thought Mayu.

----------

It appears today’s morning was different to everyone. It was the very bright morning for Chiyuu. She woke up near her dearest Tomochin.

“Oh, I so hoped we would at least at last kiss chiyuu... But it appears she invited me so to organize a plan for the principal’s knock down in a race, chiyuu. I helped her to choose a car, well, no, just a color because it is not for my head to understand their mechanism, chiyuu. But the design is really important, Tomochin also agreed so I helped her with the color. I chose her the light green one, chiyuu. Today she is in her black leather outfit, whichlooksreallyreallyohsosexyonherchiyuu, so they both will look good together. Chiyuu...”

“Ee~h.. And I thought you kissed already that time…”

“I do not count that as a fair kiss, chiyuu. I fell on her so it was an accidental kiss, chiyuu. And I swear I was scared of her voice at that time, chiyuu.”

“Mhm. How’s the routine going?”

”Fine, chiyuu. I think we’ll be able to go through the finals, chiyuu. And you?”

“Un. Nee, Tomo~mi, wanna come over after school today?”

“I do not know, Reinyan. I have plans for today, chiyuu. But maybe tomorrow, okay?”

“Deal. And what are the plans, let me ask, if it is not a secret?”

“Because of the race Tomochin would not be able to bring her designs to Meetan&Co, chiyuu. So I will bring them instead of her. She said she asked Oshima-san to take me there wih her car, but Oshima-san is busy, something came up, chiyuu... Hey, look, it’s the new girls and the nurse, chiyuu.”

“They both look out of place in my opinion.”

“Reinyan... do not judge the book by its cover, chiyuu. Anyway, I was asking a friend to help me when Nakanishi sensei overheard us and offered her help, chiyuu.”

“Ah, Nakanishi Rina sensei is kind.”

“Chiyuu... Well, I better get going, my class is on the top floor, chiyuu” smiled she and went off.

----------

“Ah, ok. Yes, Hagi, I will come over today. Hai, bye.” smiled Sasshi and hung up.

“Oh, let me guess, your girlfriend?”

“Do not be sarcastic, Miichan. You know it was her.”

“Oh, I am jealous... Nee nee, did you do it?”

“N..N..no..!!” blushed Sasshi.

“So you did it after all.” smiled Miichan devilishly.

“...un...”

“Oh, congratulations!” she nearly jumped on her friend. “Oh, I’m so proud of you two, so proud!”

“Are you my mother or what?” asked still blushing Sasshi when the black car came into the yard.

“Oh oh, it’s the new comers. And look, the newspaper girls, and even Sado is coming.”

“You didn’t answer my question but whatever.” she took a picture of butterfly that was resting on one of the girls' shoulder, then a photo of the same butterfly who was flying in front of that girl's face.

“Sasshi!!”

“Kanako, good day.”

“Can you help me with this part? I’m trying to nail how to write this kanji but in this place my hand quivers.”

“Calm down. Imagine you have to draw a nose of the person you like and then let this line go down. And then you make this line go a bit to the left at the end.”

“Like this?”

“Yes, Kanako, like this.”

“Thanks, Sasshi.”

“No problem.”

“Oh, my girls were gossiping again... Now Sado-san noticed them, and oh well... Here goes nothing. Guess I will have to do this job myself. Later!” she ran after Umeda and Nattsumii.

“What a tough job she has...”

“Yeah, she does... That still reminds me...YOU DID IT!!!! My girls...” Miichan pretended to cry.

“This is for...?”

“My screen time, of course.”

“Ah, right..”

[END OF CHAPTER 2]

Feel free to comment.  :hee:
Do not forget to vote.  :on thumbb:
And ask questions, if you wish to know something.  :glasses:
I'll answer in any way that I can.  :on cny1: (but i won't spoil the plot, hehe  :on drink:)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 12:17:33 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Ch 2 Pt 1] The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You [YukoRena, others]
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 01:28:10 PM »
Whats wrong with you?! Miyazawa-senseeei?!

I want to see more W Matsui school life~
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:34:25 PM by RenaChii »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 01:37:51 PM »
Oh wanna really know who is that girl ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2012, 01:41:38 PM »
@Renachii: well, what can I say... You'll see LOTS of wMatsui school life, A PROMISE  :gmon bang:

@kahem: I wonder too... hehe  :mon yoyo:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 11:45:35 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thank you for 1100 views!

As I can be blunt, I can also be shy,
Cheating is not my priority.
Changing the hairstyle or even my mind
As if I was my own deity.
Nothing can stop me tonight.

Taking your hand
And stroking it lightly,
Kissing your lips
And biting them wildly.
Messing your hair,
Inhaling your scent,
No, it's not fair,
And still, I am held by your hands.

:kneelbow:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 11:39:13 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
^
Nice one ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
@kahem: thank you  :kneelbow:

Well, because I needed a present for the viewers, I wrote what was on my mind. With poems it's always like this for me. I created this one in one minute. Not trying to brag or somethin'. Just sayin'.  :shy2:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 11:46:11 PM by sakura_drop_ »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - May