JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Tsuugaku ressha

Author Topic: [Ch 4 Pt 2] The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You [YukoRena, others]  (Read 49534 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
THANK YOU FOR +1900 VIEWS!!!!!!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

I want you!
Said the smaller girl to model-like beside her.
I need you!
Said the cutest cyborg to the taller ikemen.
I love you!
Announced the wota to her childhood friend.
I thank you!
Said the writer and got herself hidden under the bed.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+

Rena & Yuko-sama~!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Chiyuu part it's my favorite even if it's short lol

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thank you for +2000 views!!!!!

SPECIAL 'THANK YOU' BONUS

The room was really small. There was just a hard thin mattress and a small window. Also a dim lamp was shining. Inside the room there was one girl. She was sitting, with knees bent and raised to her chest, hands on her ears, eyes closed. She was swaying a bit, you could see she was scared.

In the other room little girl was screaming, as some woman was hitting her with scourge, making the girl bleed on her legs and back. The view was really cruel, heartbreaking. There was also another girl in a room, but she was just smiling, while looking at the scene unfolding. She nearly laughed, how fun that was to her.

Suddenly the doors to the little room opened. The girl was standing with her hair on her face, biting her nails, as it was heard from the clicking sound. Then she started to laugh. But it wasn't a simple laugh children have. It was eery, creepy, insane. It became louder and louder, making the woman stop hitting another girl. Making the woman and the girl, who was before smiling, to shiver from fear.

The woman tried to be brave. It's just a little girl, what she can do? "Hey, what are you doing?! Wanna get the beating too?!"
But the laughing girl was not listening. She dragged her legs to the before laughing girl and hit her hard to her face. Then followed more creepy laugh and suddenly she stopped laughing. Turned her head to the shocked woman, tilted it a bit, and smiled. "Nee...okotteru?" and started laughing again.

The next day in the house were just two people. Woman with her daughter, lying in the pool of their own blood.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING!!!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 09:58:44 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR +2100 VIEWS!!!

BONUS

"Well, Tomochin has a fast car in a principal's garage, so let's hope those three won't steal some motorcycles to chase after."

Tomochin's fast car.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 03:51:52 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
^
Great car ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
IT'S 100 REPLIES!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Ah!! I think I won't put any bonus this time, as tomorrow's the big day for the huge last part of Chapter 2. I hope you're ready, because the last part will reveal lots of things, like what is Rapappa's real purpose, bits of Rena/Juri/Yuko past, etc.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

:kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You

Chapter 2

**5**

Everyone was quite in a shock. Rena was the first one to talk. “Umm... We’re not even rich or special...”
“Yeah.. Is this a joke?” asked Jurina.
“I WISH. But Yuko never jokes about Rapappa.” hissed Tomochin. “I’m going.”
“Shibuya.” Yuko’s voice was angry, so Itano stopped and sat down again.
“So, um, they have to be in Rapappa because..?” asked Sado.
“I have no idea. She just told me, that these two belong in Rapappa. That’s all I got. Well, I’m glad, they’re my friends. And being in Rapappa will make others stop talking behind their backs.”

“But there has to be a reason. Like...how about your past?” asked Atsuko Rena’s.
“I...” she lowered her head.
“We don’t remember much from our childhood. Just from around the time when we met Yuko.”
“Do not be angry at them. It’s the principal who decided it, not them.” frustration was already heard in Yuko’s voice, so everyone kept quiet.
“Um... Then, welc...” and Sado was cut.

“I’m ba~ck! What did I miss?” asked Haruna, barging into the living room. She was wearing a nice, her figure showing summery dress, high heels and sunglasses, was carrying a colorful bag. Yuko jumped on her and snuggled in her breasts.
“NyanNyan!!!”
“Get off me, pervert!” she shook Yuko from herself, then raised her sunglasses with a blank expression while looking at the two newcomers. “Do I know you..?..”
“Haha, meet our airhead, model Kojima Haruna. This is our Rapappa’s new members and newcomers of this school, Matsui sisters, Rena, the princess-like one, and Jurina, the rebel-like one.”

Yuko quickly retold the information about the girls.
“Mhm, nice to meet you, and welcome to Rapappa.” smiled Haruna gently and hugged both of the girls.
“Tsk.” hissed Tomochin.
“Ca...can I... g..go...? I have...a..m...meeti...ng with.. a fr..ien..d?”
“Yes, Kuumin, you can.” said Yuko.
“Then why can’t I go too?!” shouted Tomochin.
“Because you don’t have a meeting.”
“And sneaking upon Chiyuu while she has swimming lessons was not good, so today no sneaking.” for Yuko ended the sentence Sado.
“...you noticed...”
“Yap. You distracted her. She didn't know who's looking, but she failed. She got just A, not A+. You should feel bad.”
"..."

“Okay, now everyone calm down. I need to tell my friends what is Rapappa for real.”
Everyone calmed, found their places to sit, Acchan made some tea and placed cookies.
“We are working undercover for our principal and my sister, the nurse you met.”
“Ah, she’s beautiful.” said Jurina.
“She is. You never met her because at that time when we were friends, she was on an important mission. But that’s later.”

“Rapappa’s purpose is to secure two most powerful companies from robbery.” continued Mariko. “That is. We work at those two companies. It is Suzuki Stardust and Meetan&Co. I’m a model at Meetan&Co. So if anything happens in a fashion world, I can easily check for suspects between models..”
“I am a designer there.” said Tomochin. She was still pissed, but knew she won’t change things. ”So well it’s only logical I can check upon designs and all the needed information.”
“As you already know, I’m an actress. I work for Suzuki Stardust Corporation. So I have lots of connections.”
“Also there are two other students from this school, Matsubara Natsumi and Umeda Ayaka, that belong to the SSC. They are dancers there. They do not belong to the Rapappa, but they are our informants. In school we pretend to not get along, so to not let others know we have connections or something.” continued Sado.

“Atsuko here is now learning English. Actually, she has an A+, but because of our position she has to pretend she doesn’t know it.” explained Yuko.
“I love her joke about Thursday the most. She says it like the word Saturday. It sounds like this: ‘Sathday’.” giggled Kojima and Atsuko smiled vaguely. She also didn’t like the newcomers, so she was in a same mood as Tomochin. Okay, in a worse mood because her mentor didn’t come last evening.
“I on the other hand am not undercover. I like kicking asses, making problems, getting into fights, and etc. But you know that already.” after Yuko’s words the sisters giggled.
“And Kuumin is our informant and supporter. She’s our main source of information. Why she freaked out, when she saw you, I have no idea. But I also feel a bit suspicious about you two. Oh well, guess if you are an enemy we’ll find out in no time. But if you are on our side, I’ll apologise when I have proof.” gave in Tomochin.

“So...why we are here...? We have no special abilities or something..”
“You have something, Rena-san.” said principal Nonti, while coming inside. You could see from her face she was tired and pissed. She glared at Tomochin, who was smirking with content.
“Oh, so you won AGAIN?” chuckled Sado with a fake disbelief.
“Mariko, it’s enough. I mean it."
"Okay okay." chuckled she.
"Those two, they are special.” announced principal.
“...” the sisters had no idea what she’s talking about.
“I looked into your biography. Okay, I actually asked my old friend to do that for me and she gladly accepted to help me. The information that we found, ...”

---

“Rena!”
“Yuko-sama!”
Two young girls around 14-17 hugged each other.
“How was your day?”
“It was good, Yuko-sama. And yours?”
“They nearly catched me.”
“Are you hurt?”
“Sprained my ankle a bit, but it’s ok.”

“Lemme look.” her voice and expression were worried.
“Ah, what would I do without you, my angel?”
“...find another angel?”
“Do not joke like that. If we ever part our ways, we will still someday meet again.”
“And how do you know that?”
“Ouch!!” she shouted, but after few minutes of gentle massaging she loosened up. “Well, it’s fate, I think. We met each other in strange circumstances, didn’t we?”
“Indeed.” added Jurina who just came bringing ice, as she got sister’s message saying ‘Bring ice ASAP to the park’.

“But what you meant then, when you asked ‘Do I know you?’?" asked Jurina.
“I just thought like I’ve seen you two somewhere, that’s all.”
“Mhm..”
“Never mind. I would have never forgotten this angel face, or these gentle hands.” Yuko smiled at Rena.
“Hai..” Center watched her sister blush. “Hehe.”
“There. Feeling better?” asked still blushing Rena.
“Yes, angel, I am.” she smiled showing her dimples. “God, I feel hungry.”

“Let’s go to a restaurant then.” smiled Jurina.
“We don’t have money for that, neechan.”
“It’s ok. I’ll treat you.” winked Yuko.
“Yuko-san...” she bowed a bit.
“Rena. Angels do not bow, they just smile and nod.” chuckled Yuko.
“..” Rena smiled and nodded.
“There, now it’s better.’
“I agree, Rena-chan, you look better when you smile.” giggled Center and they ventured to eat.

---

[few years ago]

“Sado, cover me.”
“Okay. Shibuya, are you ready?”
“Always.”
“Good, let’s go then.”

The colony was in silence, because either everyone was sleeping, or they were silently guarding the place. These three were heading to their freedom. Without guns, just with their fists and brains they had to find a way out. It was their usual job, after all. They were so used to it, that it was too easy.

Not this time. This time they had an enemy they didn’t expect.
“Well well, look who’s trying to escape.” the helium-voice girl said, standing in their way, with her were about hundred men. “Shall we let them? I think we shan’t. Grab them and beat them!” and she made a fake laugh.

Those three were fighting bravely, really. They have beaten around half of the men, but they eventually got tired. And then the rescue came.
“Hey you. Are you for real?!” shouted a slim short black haired figure.
“Maeda!” snickered Yuko. “At last! Where’s Torigoya?” she asked, but after she asked she already felt a person creeping behind her, so just jumped on her beloved friend and started gropping her. Of course, she got hit on the head.
“Korin, not here.” hissed she.
“Mou, you’re so not fun.” pouted Yuko, but happily, and continued the fight. She reminded her to tell the others she hates being called Korin, and that they should stay to calling her just Yuko.

---

[after escaping the colony]

“So she just barged in?!” shouted Nonti.
“Yes.”
“That means she had her people there too. Do you know her?”
“Perfectly.” grinned Yuko. “She belongs to the famous Super Sato Family Branch. I don’t know the others, but Amina and me are a long time rivals.”
“Oh... Well that explains why she tried to ruin your plans... Another problem arises. Who was the person, that told them everything?”
“I know, principal.” said Atsuko in a sad voice. “It was Eiko....”

“Your cousin?!” everyone was in shock.
“No. She’s...my adoptive sister. She disappeared around the same time when things started to get crazy, right? And after she became a part of Rapappa, things started going out of hand...”
“She’s right... Though it’s hard to believe, but it’s our fault for not checking her up, just because she’s Maeda’s cousin/sister.” sighed Mariko and shook her head in disbelief.
“Wait. Why you two told everyone that she’s your cousin?” asked principal.
“Because she said she didn’t want people to start talking, you know, that she’s adopted. So instead she insisted on telling everyone that we’re cousins...”

“So, what are we gonna do?” asked principal.
“I’m gonna rip that Amina bitch to pieces.” smiled Yuko. “But for that we need a good plan, so dunno...”
“Maybe we should stop for a bit, pretend like we’re doing nothing. You know, like we have no idea where Eiko is and etc.” suggested Sado.
“Okay. And invite Miyazawa Sae-san for me, she was supposed to come here in this morning, but she had an important lesson. That teacher Akimoto decided to do it first thing in the morning, so all Sae-san's class had to go.”
“Ah, so that's the reason why senpai Miyazawa was late for lunch.” chuckled Tomochin.
“What that means?”
“Nothing.” all of them looked so innocent, it was clear something is not right. But principal Noro Kayo was too tired and pissed of off this ‘Sato whatever’ thingy, that she just dismissed them with a slight movement of her hand. She was worried. And then she suddenly remembered. She needs to start looking. And fast.

END OF CHAPTER 2
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 11:55:39 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR +2200 VIEWS!!!

"Why? You always tease me about Tomo~mi and Kuumin, right? So here's the change." she smiled deviously. "Keep it." she yawned. "I'm getting bored, I need some action. After I had so much fun riding in my beloved deliciously painted pink and black decorated with swarovskies baby," she took some breath in, still with a happy winner face. "I was able to race away from those Chiyuu's pursuers, ah, the feeling..." she went off to the garage, still in dreamy mode.

Tomochin's baby: http://twitpic.com/8i04kl
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 02:57:31 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR +2300 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!

When I open my eyes I see darkness,
It goes through my body and pierces my soul.
I don't know whether I should defend myself,
Because you never expected me to do so.

No matter how hard I tried to reach your heart,
The only thing you gave me is your hand,
And even when I tried to say my feelings,
I ended up just looking at you, my non-believer.

"Look at the sky," you say, "the stars shine bright."
I look at you, my one and only star.
I know it sounds so weak, those three words of heart,
But I have to say them while I can.

Hey, I never stopped to love you or think about you,
It bugs me deeply, that you don't believe me.
When that time I said to you my feelings,
You said that there is only just one truth.

I asked if you can listen to what I have to say,
You stood there silently and nodded.
I spoke to you, "I love you." and called out your name,
And then my cheeks got redder and redder.

I started crying, weeping, wailing,
And watching through my teary eyes in front of me.
Your grave looks perfect; I brought some lilies.
I'm glad that I was able at last my feelings to explain.

This one is dedicated to one of the couples from my fanfic BT/Blood Thirst. Can't say which one, don't wanna spoil things

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR +2400 VIEWS!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

While cow was dancing on the road  :cow:,
And monkey driving with his girl :mon scooter:,
The peach was looking at her mirror :ptam-vain:
And thinking: I'm such a cute girl :ptam-shy:.
While penguin read some picture book :pen_read:,
And pig was snuggling with his food :pig lunch:,
I brought myself NyanNyan :gmon nya: for Christmas :mon santa4:,
And sang aloud :gmon sing: : I'm better than the witches :gmon witch:.

Sorry for this random ramble of mine.  :err: :err:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
IT'S TUESDAY, TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You

Chapter 3

**1**

“Nee nee, Yuko-sama, wanna stay tonight?”
“At your aunt’s?”
“Un.”
“Dunno. What if she kicks me out after I start scaring you with midnight stories about ghosts?”
“..Are you...?” asked Jurina with a frightened expression.
“Of course not, silly. Ok, I’ll come over.”
“YAY!” both sisters jumped happily.
“But...only if we all sleep in the same room. So if really some monsters come tonight, I could protect you.”
“Un.” seriously answered both.
“Good. Then see you this evening.”
“Mata ne~~~!” shouted Jurina. Rena just smiled and waved to her precious friend.

---

"Those two, they are special.” announced principal.
“...” the sisters had no idea what she’s talking about.
“I looked into your biography. Okay, I actually asked my old friend to do that for me and she gladly accepted to help me. The information that we found, was really well hidden. It was not easy to dig it.”
“Did you find anything about our real parents?” asked Jurina, holding lightly her sister’s shoulder. Rena was sad, this topic was really not her favorite.
“Yes. And not only.”
Rena’s eyes widened and she looked at the principal.
“Your parents were murdered....”
A gasp escaped Rena’s lips. Jurina was just clenching her fists.

“My information is 100000% accurate, and your aunt confirmed it to me. This topic for her was too hurtful to talk with you, as she didn’t know the details and couldn’t answer you, if you asked about how they died, and etc.”
“D..do you know...who did it?” asked Jurina as Rena was just staying silent, her head lowered down, bottom lip bitten a bit.
“No. We have lots of suspects, as your parents were secret agents. They were working for the national security. So I think it’s one of their enemies. But there are lots of them...”
“...is...is there any way...to find out...?”
“Who did it? I think there is, but that won’t be an easy task.”

“What...else did you find out, about their parents I mean?” asked Yuko, who now was sitting beside Rena, and was holding her hand lightly.
“Nothing. About their past... Why they don’t remember it....”
“Aren’t you too bold?” asked Tomochin, who suddenly warmed to these two sisters. “They just found out about their parents, that they were murdered, and you already spill all other information, without letting them to calm down?!!”
Nontii sighed. “They still have to find it out sooner or later.”
“Well, then let them rest for a few days, and when they are able to hear it, we’ll say to you.” said Mariko.
“Ok. I’m sorry about your parents girls.” she left the room.

All the girls just sat silently, with Yuko comforting Rena and Jurina.
“We have to find out who did it to our parents...”
“Neechan...” Rena’s voice was weak. “I...” and she fainted.
Yuko took her in her hands and carried her to MaiMai.
“Oh dear, lay her down on bed. She’s so pale.”
“She was always like this. She’s not getting nutritions because she’s not eating raw meat. And she doesn’t feel pain...”

“Oh... Wait, is this Rena, the girl you used to tell me a lot about?”
“Un. Take care of her, please..”
“I will do my best. She just fainted, but she needs nutritions. I’ll think of something. Now go.”
“Can’t I stay?”
“Later.”
“Un.”
After Yuko left, MaiMai caressed Rena’s head and placed a blanket on her. “Is my sister falling in love? If yes, then thank you.” she smiled. Then started reading everything she had about nutritions.

---

“Neechan, did you see where my summery new dress is?”
“Why?”
“Well, for tonight’s dance.”
“Don’t tease me... I wanted to go too...”
“It’s not my fault you are not a 16-year-old, hehe.”
“...” Jurina pouted. “Is Yuko gonna be there?”
“Yap. That’s why I asked you about the dress.”
“You sound suspicious. Shouldn’t girls like boys?”
“What are you talking about? She’s my friend, so I want to show my new dress, that’s all...” she blushed from the thought about something more. “Muri muri muri!!!” she thought.
“Mm? It’s in the wardrobe, under that yellow one.”
“Ah, arigatou, neechan.”
“Un un.”

---

“So they have a dark past, huh... And painful also...”
“Tomochin, you were so against them. What happened?” chuckled Sado.
“I said that if they are not spies – and apparently they aren’t – then I will welcome them. And my heart is not from stone.”
“Really...?”
“Oi!”
Sado was laughing hard, when Yuko came in.
“Teasing Shibuya again?” asked Yuko with a worried expression.
“Un. How is she?”
“MaiMai wrote to me, that she woke up. Jurina took her to your room.”

“Wait, she will be living with Sado?!” asked Haruna, who just came from her usual dozing off.
“Un. And Jurina will be living with Minegishi.” answered Acchan, who just came from somewhere. “I’m going home, today my mentor comes.”
“Ah, maybe she won't come again... Maybe you skinshipped her and she got scared? I heard some birds telling me this, hehe.” noted Mariko teasingly.
“Does EVERYBODY know?”
“Un. Your sullen expression gave you away.” stated Itano.
“Ugh...” and she left, leaving Shibuya, Haruna and Mariko snickering, while Yuko just watched through window at the dorm building. It was seen just the roof of it, but still, she felt better, knowing her friend is safe and sound lying on bed.

---

“Remember last weekend? It was awesome, wasn’t it, Yuko-sama?”
“Un. Nee, Rena...”
“Hai.”
“I’m leaving tomorrow...”
“...eh..?”
“Sorry for saying it just now, but I couldn’t bring myself to say it to you earlier. I just wanted to spend more time with you. I wanted to see your happy face, so to remember it.”
“Yuko-sama...” the girl nearly cried, but tried not to. And she failed. Yuko just hugged her.
“Everything will be fine. We’ll definitely see each other again someday.”

“Yuko-sama, I want you to have this.” Rena put the necklace on Yuko. It was a very beautiful necklace, which had ‘ROCK’ on one it’s side, and when you flip it it had ‘POP’ on the other side.
“I have it with me since as long as I can remember. I want you to have it.”
“Rena....” Yuko hugged her. “I’m gonna put it back on your neck someday, so to show you that I was not lying when I said we’ll meet someday again.”
“Un...”

---

“So, did you get it?”
“Un. Here.”
“Thanks.”
“Stalking again?”
“NO. Brush off.”
“Hai hai.”
After Miichan left, Tomochin positioned herself on the rooftop better, and looked through super new modern binoculars, that she just got. Class 2 from Grade II was having swimming lesson again. Her eyes found her Chiyuu and she nearly had a nosebleed. Chiyuu was in a summery two part bikini. It was white, with red and yellow flowers. Shibuya didn’t feel like a perverted old man. She felt like a girl who likes another girl. Well, to be honest, she liked cute things a lot. But because was a Tsundere, she couldn’t admit liking Chiyuu, because she was cute. So cute, that Shibuya wanted to glomp her, nom on her, kiss her, hug her, and basically do all perverted things to her. But she wanted to be rough and see her moan. She wanted her cute soft skin become red from the marks Tomochin would leave.

“Oi, pervert.” chuckled Sado.
“...” she didn’t pay attention, and just looked at her dear Chiyuu.
“Ah, love...” smiled Mariko. Actually, she also was a bit crazy over cute things. Okay, maybe not cute, but... Her image here was that of a tough ice-cold queen. In reality, she sometimes wanted to strolick down the stairs like Acchan sometimes does. Or toss her things on the grass, and do cheerleading near Sasshi. That would be so fun... “Ah, cheerleading near Sasshi...” she didn’t understand she said that aloud.
“Sasshi is not a cheerleader. That is one thing. And another... If you EVER make your dream come true, DO NOT try cheerleading near my Chiyuu.”
“Haha...” she mentally face-palmed herself. How come she said that aloud...?

---

“Oi, Yuko, it’s that time.”
“Un.”
“Where have you been?”
“Sorry, had some business to do. Let’s go. Colony awaits us.” she hid her sadness under a smile. It was so hard to say goodbye to Rena. She really knew they’ll see each other someday. She just hoped from all her heart that would happen fast.
“Now, Shibuya is already there. For about a week. She said she’s getting bored, beating those bitches.”
“It’s totally like her. Nee, Sado, I forgot to ask last week, but... How’s your mom?”
“Worse... But let’s now think about this mission, that awaits us.”
“After it the school, yeah!!” with irony and at the same time with a frown said Yuko.
“Maybe it will be fun. Torigoya’s coming too.”
“Mhm...” Yuko showed an evil grin. “Maybe, hehe.” her hands were already skinshipping air, imagining it’s Torigoya’s hot body.
Sado just shook her head with a smile. A pervert is always a pervert.

---

“Tadaima.”
“Okaeri. Your mentor is already in your room.” said Acchan’s dad, who was watching a TV, where SDN48 was shown singing their reunion song. Mom was cooking, the whole housed smelled nice.
“Ah... Love you mommy...” drooled Atsuko and went to her room. Takahashi-san was already prepared for everything. Looked a bit nervous.
“Good-day, sen.sei.” smiled Acchan and sat down.
“Good...day, Atsuko-san.”
“Mou, I told you last time to call me just Atsuko... Sen.sei~~”
“Hai hai. Let’s begin our lesson, shall we?”
“If you promise to stay for dinner.”
“Blackmailing?”
“No, But I can. Like...if you won’t stay for dinner, I will kiss you.” smiled she.
“I’ll stay.” muttered Minami.
“Hehe.”

---

“Sae... You’re a student, and I’m a teacher... We have no future together. I’m sorry, but we have to break up...”

She was right. They broke up, and Sae soon forgot her feelings. And now she’s in the same situation, just she’s a teacher now, and fell in love with a student. A first-year!! It’s not like she didn’t know the answer, when Mayu asked her about feelings. She just wasn’t prepared. And Mayu didn’t let her to explain how she feels. Like, how they can’t date, or Sae has to leave this school... Leaving! Yes, that’s an option. Because she can’t ignore Mayu anymore, she already misses her... She decided to talk to her first thing in the morning.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 04:01:19 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR +2500 VIEWS!!!

There is a place deep in my heart
That only you can reach.
The silence creeps and it daunts me
As in the dark I watch you sleep.
Wake up and scare away the ghosts,
And kiss me very deep.
I want to feel the pros and cons
Of this forbidden dream.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR +2600 VIEWS!!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Seven days had passed since I met you,
And I already can't take my eyes of you.
Yet I still try to look elsewhere, I swear,
Apart from you I see nothing, my dear.
Kidnapping you is my greatest wish,
As I also want to steal your kiss.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [ON HIATUS] The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You [YukoRena, others]
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2012, 11:59:23 AM »
GOMEN, MINNA!!!!!!!!!

But this story is going on hiatus, as I just had my exams this week, and couldn't concentrate on fixing the next chapter. And it needs lots of reviewing done... Also, I have other stories here, like one shots, blood thirst and akb48 tales. also ReinAiri story.

I'll be updating this in a few weeks. Really sorry again for this!!!!

:fainted: :badluck: :on blackhole:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2012, 01:49:19 PM »
What a sad news~

Good luck with your exam~

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2012, 02:26:16 PM »
What a sad news indeed as what RenaChii have said.
We'll all wait for your update, good luck with exams, hope you get pass it! :)
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2012, 03:13:29 PM »
THANK YOU FOR +2700 VIEWS!!!!!!  :farofflook: :kneelbow:

At this place I feel like at home,
Kudos to all who reads my works.
Before you read further on,
4 times clap your hands,
8 times blink your eyes.

For what I have to say is how I feel,
And really, now my heart is in full beat.
Nevertheless, I'm thankful to you all,
For reading what I write, either it's good or wrong.
In any case you think I'm blabbering to much,
Calm down, I am just being grateful, but it's enough
So I'll stop here and keep my mouth fully shut.

THANK YOU AGAIN for support!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2012, 07:22:54 PM »
UWAAA~~~!!! +2800 VIEWS!!!

THANK YOU MINNA!!!!!!!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

I love the way you put your lips on me

I love the way you kiss me and the way you hold me. That tingling sensation on my lips, in my mouth... I adore it.

nado moreugesseo eotteohke hae / I don’t know either, what do I do?

I don't know what to do, because I think I'm gonna loose myself, my sanity, and just loose control...

yeojaneun ireomyeon an dwehneunde / Girls shouldn’t be like this

But we are both girls... so we shouldn't act like this, should we?

Ooh o-oh o-oh baby

And I still want to call you my baby, to hold you in my arms and to never let go...

neoye iptu-ri chowa / I like your lips

Your lips continue to caress my lips, and I think I am really on the verge of loosing myself... I so love your lips...

I love it really

I really do love them, they are just a perfect match for mine... Kiss me more, please...

This song inspires me A LOT

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: February 29, 2012, 10:42:23 AM »
Great! Which language is it? Korean?

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Tsuugaku ressha