JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Your Color

Author Topic: The Waste of a Wish - [ANNOUNCEMENT]  (Read 148059 times)

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
The Waste of a Wish - [ANNOUNCEMENT]
« on: April 30, 2017, 05:17:29 PM »

To those who haven't heard the AKB48's 48th single in which I get the title for this fic, Negaigoto no Mochigusare (The Waste of a Wish), you can check these links out: :)
Choir Version
Studio Version
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 04:45:48 AM by shortcut48 »
I love girls in short cut...

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: The Waste of a Wish - Prologue (05-01)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 06:09:18 PM »
Waiting for the first chapter Cut-sama  :mon cute:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 08:29:31 PM »
You are against me?!?!? The Dark Lord Knight of He'll?!?!?

Maru's Soul is mine to abuse and play with as I deemed fit 4ever!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 11:43:01 PM »
 :D can't wait for it cut-san

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 08:08:08 AM »
JURINA ??? ehm.... That is good comic author san

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 10:38:52 PM »
I'm waiting, I'm waiting for the first chapter~ *I use Spongebob reference there teehee.. *
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER CUT-SAMA!!
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline SharkiiiRenz

• 私は乃木坂46とアニメファンです。よろしくお願いしますー! (^^)/
    • SharkiiiRenz
    • Sharkiii_Renz
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 11:46:15 AM »
Interesting.

Is this a genderbend story? If yes i will be gladly to read this lmao.

v(*⌒0⌒)v頑張って♪「それを私は楽しみにしています。」

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 03:09:59 PM »
@MatsuiLee,  :glasses:
@hackata48-san, Nooo! I think the others don't agree with you as well. Right, everyone?  :frustrated:
@ MaYukiIsLife-san, thank you. 1st chap will be up on Sunday. :)
@sword_chen-san, Thanks for the compliment. :) Yes, Jurina is in this fic. :)
@yukine-chan, now I'm getting more nervous. haha..
@SharkiiiRenz-san, Yes, this will be genderbend. Thanks!

To everyone who has seen this but haven't read Things That Mix yet, you still have 4 days to read it. It will be easier to understand this fic with the background knowledge of TTM. But it is yours if you want to skip reading that one. It is your choice anyway. :) There are readers who enjoyed reading it. It would be really nice if you would give it a shot together with this one. :)

Here's the link~
Things That Mix

Thanks! See you this Sunday for the unfolding of the first chapter.  :on drink:

(come what may)

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 12:31:28 PM »
Anyway, I want to ask you a question, is it a 48G only fanfic? Or will include some of 46G as well?

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 1 (05-07)
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 02:53:56 PM »
CHAPTER 1: KAZE WA FUITE IRU

“WHAT!? What? Is that really all? It ended there?”

Fumie is staring intently to her gear’s screen to the point that there is no more distance from the screen to her eyes.

“Fumie-chan!” she heard her mother shouted from downstairs. “It’s already late! What do you think you are doing? I can see that your gear is still connected to the internet! You will be late to your first day in class if you don’t sleep now.”

“Hai~!” she answered just to stop her mother for nagging even more. She disconnected her gear from the connection then threw herself to the bed. She tried to close her eyes but the last scene of her favorite light novel flashed in her mind like a movie.

She opened her eyes in an instant and turned to look at the ceiling.

“Mou~” she sighed. “Why do I always feel that they will have a happy ending when I already know the ending…”

She covered her face with her pillow and shouted out of frustration.

“Fumie-chan!”

“I’m already sleeping, Mama!” She answered in big surprise.

“Don’t blame me if you get late at the entrance ceremony, young lady!”

The young girl rolled her eyes and went back to lying. She clicked open the neuro linker she wears on her neck and opened her files. Her school ID flashed before her eyes.

NeoHorikoshi Gakuen

Shingyoji Fumie
TRAIT CLASS 2-D

“WHEN are you going to stop snickering at me like that, seriously?”

Fumie put up her grumpy face to her friend who is sitting beside her. The entrance ceremony is currently on-going and all the other students are sitting prim and proper according to their classes.

“Have you forgotten that you are in the TRAIT class? How could you afford to come here with those dark arcs under your eyes?” Watanabe Miyu answered while looking at her lovely locks. She looked one more time at Fumie before smirking again.

The other girl heaved an annoyed sigh. “I’m sorry that I got busy reading something.”

“Oh?” Miyu grinned. “Are you referring to that old story? What’s the title again? Things That—“

“I was advance reading the textbook!” She lied. The truth is she spent the whole night re-reading her favorite story. No matter how many times she reads it, the story doesn’t grow old on her. She loves every bit of it and she can even imagine herself inside the story. It is as if she could see everything that is happening like a movie. And her reaction at the ending will always be the same.

“Who would believe that lie, Fumie?” Miyu answered in a cute voice. “Even though we got separated after primary school, I know your habit of reading that story the day before the term starts. It is like your ritual.”

“EHEM.”

Their attentions were caught by the teacher who suddenly appeared before them. The guy signaled them to turn off their neuro linkers which they are using to talk privately even without opening their mouths. They are the only ones not paying any attention to the speech of the principal.

Fumie looked at her friend and the other girl just looked at her with eyes clearly saying that she already knows what to do. Miyu looked up the teacher wearing the smile that placed her to the higher rankings of the most sought-after faces of this generation.

“She just moved in, Sensei. I’m teaching her everything she needs to know.” She whispered but enough for the teacher to hear it. That statement was then followed by a wink. The teacher immediately bit the bait and got fished right at that moment. He gulped and then nodded frantically.

“G-Go on…” He then went away while shaking his head, waking himself up from the trance.

“Sasuga…” Fumie looked back at her friend with her mouth parted. “That magic is still in you.”

Miyu winked at her. “Well, you have it too. Just stop flashing salty reactions and you will fish everyone that will look at you.”

Fumie rolled her eyes. “Are you going to accuse me of being salty again?”

“You just have to see how your eyes looked like when you roll them and you won’t be able to deny the allegations.”

The whole student body suddenly clapped which made them jerk to their seats. The long speech of the principal is finally over. They went along with the flow and clapped as well.

“Now, to start properly orienting you, I will tell you two of the major changes that happened to NeoHorikishi Gakuen during the four years that you were gone so listen to me carefully…

Number 1: The classes can now socialize with each other. It was forbidden before for Trait Class, Sports Class and Scholarship Class to hang out with each other but it has been lifted three years ago. It’s not showing any bad results so far. This is because more humans prefer to be accompanied by robots or pets rather than by other humans. Humans need more human-interaction so restrictions were lifted for a wider socialization area!

Number 2: It is allowed to be in a relationship with another student now. This applies for the university and senior high students. This was passed since the marriage rate of Japan has declined drastically through the years. We are in need of more people!”

Miyu looked at the stage with a cunning smile on her face. Seeing that smile sent chills down Fumie’s spine. “With this said, my main goal is to be in a relationship now that I am already in my second year in high school.”

Fumie slapped her forehead. “Really, Miyu? Are you serious?”

“What? It is not a crime to be in a relationship, remember? Youth is just a short phase of our lives! We should enjoy it!”

“But remember? We are aiming to be idols! Idols can’t be in a relationship. It is better to keep your record clean so the people will have nothing to dig against you!”

Miyu crossed her arms and pouted. “Scandal can also put your name into the pedestal, you know?”

“That only happened once and it was only a miracle!” Fumie heaved a sigh and leaned back to her chair. “Whatever. If that’s what you want to do then go on. As far as Watanabe Miyu is concerned, you already have a target, don’t you?”

The cunning smile went back to Miyu’s face. “I am aiming for one of the members of Shiki.”

Fumie’s brows met.

“S-Shiki?”

NEOHORIKOSHI Gakuen is the most elite school in Japan. Not just because 99% of the students her are awfully rich, most idols and well-known personalities are also studying here. Nothing has beaten this school in terms of elegance for the past century.

There are only two types of people that can study in the academy; either you are very rich and smart or very, very smart. Everything in this school is very expensive. The entrance exam itself is already 300$ while the admission fee is 4500$. It doesn’t involve other fees yet.

The student body is divided into four classes namely University, Sports, Trait and Scholarship classes. University class is where the students who want to continue until college are gathered while Sports are obviously a class made for athletes. Trait class is where idols and models are designated to. They study the same thing but the schedule is manageable while the Scholarship class is for people who got the spot in the school because of their high-level intelligence.

Once, these classes aren’t allowed to mingle with each other but things changed when the SHIKI entered the school.

“SHIKI is a group of four guys who are very famous throughout the whole school. It is not only in the school that they are making such a huge noise. They are all well-known in their different fields.”

Fumie remembered the things Miyu has told her while they are having their first class for the day. The thought about the said group has made her curious to the point that she has written 四季 on her notes subconsciously.

“It was just a name given by the students to them. They were named Shiki because their names are of the four seasons. It is a strange coincidence that their parents named them after seasons and then they got into the same academy and became best of friends.”

Fumie released a sigh and looked at the school grounds by the window. This group really caught her interest; she couldn’t even deny it to herself.

Lunch came and the two girls went to the cafeteria to get some food. The cafeteria itself is one of a kind. Just looking at the interior, you will immediately feel how high class this school is.

“Hey, Miyu.” Fumie called while they are on the line. “What is going on there?”

Fumie pointed the table that is being surrounded by a lot of girls. Miyu didn’t even bother looking at what her friend is asking. She already knows what is happening and it doesn’t concern her.

“In the middle of the sea of girls is Matsui Natsu. He is one of the Shiki. Well, it is obvious with his name.” Miyu explained as discreet as she can. She can’t afford people to hear her saying anything bad about the said guy. “I guess you have heard about that name. He is a well-known model and actor. Oh, and yes, he is the son of whoever veteran Matsui actor that is in your mind now.”

“Ehh?” Fumie looked at her suspiciously. “It doesn’t seem like you like him. Is he out of the choices even though he is one of the Shiki?”

Miyu clicked her tongue. “He’s not my target. Just look at him. He knows how girls are going crazy for him and he is telling it to the whole campus by flinging with a lot of them. I don’t like him. If ever we get into a relationship I doubt that he will be loyal and I will just have a headache because of all the jealous girls.”

Fumie sneered at her. “Seems like you hate your own kind.”

“Fumie!” Miyu puffed her cheeks. Fumie laughed at her and they went on. Before they went out of the cafeteria, Fumie had a glimpse of Matsui Natsu. She thought for a moment that their eyes met but she didn’t mind at all.

While they were eating their lunch in the classroom, a song was being played live by the light music club through the school’s broadcasting system. Miyu listened to the song with much delight in her face.

“What’s with that face?” Fumie asked, feeling a bit disgusted.

“Come on, Salt! Stop being salty and listen to this wonderful song!” Miyu even put her food down just to listen to the song. Fumie can’t deny that the vocalist got a very enchanting voice. It sounds so cool yet so sincere.

“Don’t tell me that the guy singing is one of the Shiki.”

“He is! His name is Yamamoto Aki! He is the vocalist of the band called Phantom Note.” Miyu grabbed her phone and showed to Fumie her wallpaper. It is a picture of Yamamoto Aki. “I’ll feel bad for you if you haven’t heard of that band.”

Fumie innocently shook her head which made Miyu’s shoulders drop.

“Really? Where have you been all this time?”

“I’ve been overseas, remember? My parents didn’t even want me to watch anything related to Japan while we were out of the country.” Fumie explained with a face that is clearly saying that it wasn’t her fault to be out-dated. “So, is this Yamamoto Aki your target?”

Miyu cutely smiled but then shook her head. “He could be my target but there is a rumor that he is gay.”

Fumie almost blew whatever is in her mouth the time she heard the last word Miyu said. Her eyes widened in shock. “H-H-He is gay!?”

“Shhh!” Miyu shushed her. “It is just a rumor though. There are stories that say the he is in love with the other member of the Shiki. There are witnesses that say they saw them being intimate with each other but there are no solid proofs.”

The other girl closed her mouth with the help of her hand. “So, why are you not targeting him when there is no proof? It seems like you are a fan of his music, why not go for the autumn guy?”

“Hmmm…” Miyu thought aloud. “He sure looks breath-taking; his looks and his voice are of a different scale. But, what if he is really gay? I will just waste my time going after someone who might be thinking that he is more beautiful than me.”

“Pfft!” Fumie somehow controlled her laughter. She knows that Miyu can never afford to have a boyfriend that will use more face mask than her. “So, who are Haru and Fuyu?

FUMIE is looking at the bulletin board by the first floor corridor in the Junior’s Tower. Posted on it is the picture of the Student Council president who has been governing the school ever since he was a freshman. It was Yokoyama Haru.

The girl examined the guy on the poster very well because he looks kind of familiar to her. Haru is wearing glasses with rectangular frames and is looking so respectable in the poster. He is the model of the school; even his achievements are written in the poster and it is such a long list.

“He has already reached a lot at a very young age? Wow.” She marveled while looking at the list. “It would be really a waste if he would turn out to be gay like the rumors say.”

Yes, Haru is the one being rumored with Aki. Their one of a kind friendship is so popular among girls there is even an on-going fanfic about the two of them.

“Hmmm…” she continued gazing at Haru’s picture. “He would make a lot of girls cry if he turned out to be gay. Funny, he looks very familiar to me.”

Her phone suddenly vibrated which almost made her shriek. Thank goodness there weren’t a lot of people that time. She went to check it and saw that it was her friend.

“Hello Miyu?” She greeted with irritation in her voice. “Where are you now? I’ve been waiting for you for so long.”

“Sorry Fumie, I suddenly received a call and I am running now towards the school gate. My manager is already there waiting for me. There is an emergency photo shoot to be attended—Kinoshita-san! I’m here!”

Fumie heard her friend chasing for her breath while greeting her manager. She heard a car door closed. “Miyu, I thought you will help me go home today!”

“I’m really sorry, Fumie. I believe your neuro linker can guide you on your way back. Don’t be afraid. Just follow the directions and you won’t get lost.”

“B-But Miyu—“

“Come on, Fumie.” She heard Miyu snickered. “You’re already in high school. It’s time to throw that bad luck charm for getting lost too often—Sorry I have to hang up now. See you tomorrow. Get home in one piece.”

Fumie heard more snickers from Miyu before she hung up. She looked at her phone with a worried yet irritated face. She has bad luck in regards of remembering and following directions. This is the reason why she was labeled a ‘ponkotsu’ when she was in grade school; simple directions she couldn’t remember.

Her parents told her to take the public transportation so she could familiarize herself and somehow obtain the confidence to roam around. Their house is just a 20-minute bus ride from the school anyway. It would be bad if she gets lost with that distance.

With a wish that she will not be picked up by her parents at the police station for getting lost, Fumie walked out of the school grounds. Her heart is beating a bit fast but she went on with her fists clenched. She input her address to her nuero linker and followed it as it is.

She arrived at the bus station and finally could breathe well when she saw that she arrived on the right one. Now she just has to wait for her bus to come.

Feeling a little bit at ease, her thoughts traveled back to the famous four boys of her school. Now that she thinks of it, the only member that she hasn’t seen yet is her friend’s target, the one carrying the name of winter—Hoshizora Fuyu.

The name got a nice ring on it. Somehow it sounds so close to her heart.

According to her friend, this Hoshizora Fuyu is the one acting up as the Student Council president since Yokoyama Haru went overseas for family business purposes. Just like the other members of Shiki, he is popular to girls. If the others are very social and bright, Fuyu is living his name into reality.

The guy has a very cold personality. It is rumored that the only friends he has are the other three members of Shiki. No one has ever destroyed his wall other than the three but this will not quench Miyu’s desire to have this guy.

“All I have to do is to get the right scent! With that I will be successful!”

She remembered her friend’s words and it somehow cracked her up. Fuyu has a smell fetish. It is said that he sniffs every girl who confesses at him and then rejects them if he didn’t come to like how they smell. A lot of girls have tried different scents and perfumes but none of them had worked. Fumie thinks that rejecting girls with their scent is absurd yet funny at the same time.

Fuyu is known as a mochigusare. He is close to being perfect according to rumors. He can do anything as long as he focuses on it but keeping him interested is a very hard thing to do. Unlike the other three who are successful in their own fields, Fuyu doesn’t have a goal at all. The school even found it hard to sort him. In the end, he was put into TRAIT class.

He was supposed to give a speech at the entrance ceremony but he is sick due to allergy to pollination. Looks like someone is not so fond with spring.

“Good luck to Miyu.” Fumie murmured to herself. Her bus came and she had to ask the driver about her destination just to make sure of everything. The bus is almost full but she felt so lucky after seeing a seat that is open.

She was about to go there when the next passenger who rode the bus overtook her and grabbed the seat ahead of her. Her jaw dropped in surprise. She just lost a seat to a guy.

She puffed her cheeks and went towards the seat where she is supposed to be sitting. There she stood, looking down at the masked guy who is already sleeping.

“Chivalry no longer exists.” Fumie thought to herself then rolled her eyes. The guy is from the same school as hers. It’s too evident to his uniform. It looks like she isn’t the only one from that elite school who is taking public transportation.

“Maybe he is a model as well. His height is just so ideal.” Fumie continued to observe him but she still feels irritated to him for stealing her seat.

After three stops, a grandma rode the bus but no one is offering their seat to the old lady. Fumie was surprised when the masked guy stood up and assisted the grandma to his seat. After that, he stood beside her, clung on the handle and then dropped his head. He is sleeping again—while standing!

“I guess he is not that mean…” Fumie looked up at him for he is towering over her. She smiled. She went to assist him whenever the bus goes for a sudden break but the guy seems like he has already mastered the art of sleeping while standing.

A few minutes later, it was already her turn to get out of the bus. She was surprised when the guy also went off on the same station. Now, she just has to travel this ten-minute walk towards her house. Hopefully, it won’t turn out as a one-hour walk.

She’s busy following her neuro linker’s navigation when her attention was caught by a coughing sound behind her. It is the guy from the bus. He doesn’t look like he is in a good shape at all. He suddenly raised his head and their stares met. She immediately averted her eyes and went on to climbing that slope.

Her heart started racing. “What is this? Why is my heart beating this way? His stare is just…” She looked back to the guy who let out a loud sneeze, surprising her bigtime. She froze on the spot, not even knowing why. The guy looked at her and stopped walking.

“Are you going to confess?” he asked in a cracked voice. Fumie’s cheeks burned in an instant.

“W-W-What the hell are you talking ab—“

“Junior, huh?” he was looking at the color of her ribbon. “Sorry but now isn’t the right time. I got colds due to spring. How about get back to me after a month so I could smell you better?”

Fumie’s brows furrowed. “W-Wait! I’m not even interest—“

“You stood up in front of me in the bus, right?”

“Hey! That’s because you stole the seat from—“

“You were trying to grope me but you didn’t get the chance, right?”

Fumie’s face turned bright red as if all of her blood went up on her face. “C-Chotto! You are getting it wro—“

The wind suddenly blew from the top of the slope down to them. It was a sudden breeze; the cherry blossoms’ petals were blown with it making the two closed their eyes.

Fumie opened her eyes only to see the guy looking at her with his eyes wide open. His bangs that covers his eyebrows where blown and parted to the side.  And wait, his mask was removed by that strong wind!? He is so gorgeous!

“W-Wait!” Fumie held her skirt. “Don’t tell me you saw it!”

The guy continued looking at her with that surprised look upon his face. “T-T-Tell me what your name is.”

“E-Eh? Why should I tell you—“

The guy rushed towards her and held her by the shoulders. Her heart started to run thrice as fast as if she took 3 bottles of redbull. She tried to escape but she couldn’t.

“Tell me your name and which class you are in.” The guy continued asking her with frustration written all over his face. “Tell me, please!”

“S-Shingyoji Fumie! I’m from the trait class!” She blurted out due to panic. “Now, will you please let go of me?”

Instead of giving the girl her freedom, a wonderful smile curved up the guy’s lips. He looked at her so dearly as if he couldn’t believe that she is in front of him.

“Shingyoji Fumie?” The smile grew cuter. Even his eyes are smiling. Little did Fumie know that this smile is up to something that will shake her world.

“From now on…you are my girlfriend.”

“EH!?”

-TBC-

CHARACTER RECAP

Shimazaki Haruka as Shingyoji Fumie
Watanabe Miyuki as Watanabe Miyu
Matsui Jurina as Matsui Natsu
Yamamoto Sayaka as Yamamoto Aki
Yokoyama Yui as Yokoyama Haru
Hoshino Maru as Hoshizora Fuyu (Eh!? You don’t know this one!? Please read Things That Mix. :D)

It is pretty easy to remember, right? :) I know it would take time to get used to it. I tend to make a lot of mistakes too especially with pronouns. Let’s get used to it together. ^^ Thank you for reading the first chapter. Please standby for the next one. :) There are more people coming!

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
Re: The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 1 (05-07)
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2017, 03:53:39 PM »
Hahahaha. It's finally here!!!!!  :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:
Love it!!!! And a lot of reference here.   :shifty: :vv:
Can't wait for the next chapters.
And yes. It's gonna be a while to get use to their names.
Gambatte~~ 😄

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2017, 03:59:36 PM »
Sooo... you jumped the timeline in to like future or something. Technologies and such  XD

And used Paru's character in Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou..

But hey, here are my thoughts/rants,
Firstly, I already guessed who the four Shikis are with their names lol except that I got a little confused with Haru and Fuyu.. I thought Haru was Maru lol.

And Fuyu is a Hoshizora, one of my favorite names XD it means Starry sky right? Exactly haha! XD

The funny part tho was on the last scene hahaha! The "From now on... you are my girlfriend" part, that really cracked me up. I guess Fumie smelled nice to Fuyu and thought that she is the right one lol.

Now I am thinking how chapter 2 will be, because I got hanged up. Haha! It's already great and can't wait for the next update. UPDATEEE!

Aaand not forgetting the fact that I'd be expecting dramas again. Lmao, you can't stop meee. I love them.  :P

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2017, 04:13:56 PM »
Sooo... you jumped the timeline in to like future or something. Technologies and such  XD

And used Paru's character in Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou..

But hey, here are my thoughts/rants,
Firstly, I already guessed who the four Shikis are with their names lol except that I got a little confused with Haru and Fuyu.. I thought Haru was Maru lol.

And Fuyu is a Hoshizora, one of my favorite names XD it means Starry sky right? Exactly haha! XD

The funny part tho was on the last scene hahaha! The "From now on... you are my girlfriend" part, that really cracked me up. I guess Fumie smelled nice to Fuyu and thought that she is the right one lol.

Now I am thinking how chapter 2 will be, because I got hanged up. Haha! It's already great and can't wait for the next update. UPDATEEE!

Aaand not forgetting the fact that I'd be expecting dramas again. Lmao, you can't stop meee. I love them.  :P

Was reading the chapter before this comment was posted, and just as I was going to the comment page I read this comment and thought "someone having a mind just like me! Cool!" This comment is exactly what I was going to type!

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2017, 04:51:57 PM »
"Number 2: It is allowed to be in a relationship with another student now. This applies for the university and senior high students. This was passed since the marriage rate of Japan has declined drastically through the years. We are in need of more people!”

Alright!!! Baby Orion!!! Hehehehe. Anyways, thanks for the wonderful update Cut-sama :)

I told you this fic will be fine. See those people who leave their comments? We're always here to support you and read your exciting fic :)

PS. The heck with that cliffhanger again???   :grr:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2017, 07:54:25 PM »
Uwaaa~ Sasuga Cut-sama!  *applause*

That's so cool, jumped to the future, and that technologies and such, so cool!!

Wahh... Really, I still can't get their image in this fic so I used their image in TTM, it's alright isn't?  Well, you guessed it, I use their (Jurina,Yuihan,Maru,and Agonee) female version in my imagination (the power of imagination lol)

Great choice of names Cut-sama, even tho I still kinda confused right now, maybe as the time goes by I'll get used to it.

I kinda have a fangirling attack when it's said that Sayanee is rumoured to have a relationship with Yuihan tho, 【ニヤニヤ】

Well Maru that's so you... Maru's still going with that character right? Right? Right?

Waiting for chapter 2!!

P.S is it alright if I use their original names in the comment? I feel more comfortable using that

P.P.S anyway mind if you continue the OS thread, I'm still waiting for another great stories

P.P.P.S do you always use references in you stories Cut-sama? Lol
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 05:48:24 AM by yukine »

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2017, 08:17:32 PM »
So far so good Cut Sama.

I cant wait for moar.

But now I have to tell my friend Rosalie she has a penis now

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2017, 02:06:38 AM »
WHAT!!! lol Maru-kun so sneaky 😂😂😂 thank you Cut-san

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2017, 03:55:16 AM »
P.S is it alright if I use their original names in the comment? I feel more comfortable using that

P.S.S anyway mind if you continue the OS thread, I'm still waiting for another great stories

P.S S.S do you always use references in you stories Cut-sama? Lol

I'm pretty sure that the one that should be repeated is the "P."

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2017, 05:46:12 AM »

P.S.S anyway mind if you continue the OS thread, I'm still waiting for another great stories

Ah! I think I made a mistake there, I wrote that in midnight around... 00.15 am, I think I kinda dozed off, I'll correct it right away, thanks Goto-san!!

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2017, 05:57:26 AM »

Ah! I think I made a mistake there, I wrote that in midnight around... 00.15 am, I think I kinda dozed off, I'll correct it right away, thanks Goto-san!!

Iiya iiya iiya~~
Its ok. I just saw it.
I think it depends on the person in how they used.
No problem at all Yukine-san.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Your Color