JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - I Feel Good (R.T Remix)

Author Topic: F.Y.I 29 - Recurring Moments  (Read 124360 times)

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
F.Y.I 29 - Recurring Moments
« on: May 21, 2008, 01:07:47 PM »
Here I bring to you the sequel to Gomattou - F.Y.I (I realise this means something :lol: ) It's okay if you treat this as a separate fanfic. Just note that: 1. Maki knocked Aya down and is in jail now. 2. Rika hates Miki. (as to why, it's quite lengthy to explain. Go read gomattou  :P )

FYI links
Chapter 1 - Letters
Chapter 2 - Mysterious Spectrum
Chapter 3 - Blue Love
Chapter 4 - Soul mate~Stalemate
Chapter 5 - Bridge
Chapter 6 - Repeat
Chapter 7 - Three Promises
Chapter 8 (I) - Mr. Moonlight Part I
Chapter 8 (II) - Mr. Moonlight Part II
Chapter 9 - CHANGE
Chapter 10 - Unspoken Words
Chapter 11 - Exclusive
Chapter 12 - Haunt
Chapter 13 - Fate of GAM
Chapter 14 - Love Genre~Hip-hop
Chapter 15 - Love Genre~Ballad
Chapter 16 - Yume Kara Samete
Chapter 17 - Cracked Heart (Tou's version)
Chapter 17 - Cracked Heart (Mat's version)
Chapter 17 - Cracked Heart (Go's version)
Chapter 18 - Shattered Love (FUJI POV)
Chapter 18 - Shattered Love (YOSHI POV)
Chapter 18 - Shattered Love (ISHI POV)
Chapter 19 - REVERSE
Chapter 20 - Puppet
Chapter 21 - Definitions of Love
Chapter 22 - Never-ending Cycle
Chapter 23 - Pact
Chapter 24 - Garden of Love (愛の園)
Chapter 25 - Truth VS Falsehood
Chapter 26 - Love Prison
Chapter 27 - Angel with broken wings
Chapter 28 - Unanswered Questions
F.Y.I

Chapter 1

Letters

Two weeks later

4 December (8.31pm)

“Miki-tan! Mails are here!” Aya announced as she stepped into her own apartment. Ever since Miki was discharged a week ago, they had been spending a lot of time together alternating between each other’s apartment.

“Aya-chan, you went to my place just to collect the mails?” Miki rushed towards Aya with a smile plastered on her face.

Aya twisted her lips. “I just happen to pass by your area so I just pop by to collect the letters.”

“Lying.”

“No, I am not.”

Miki poked Aya’s cheeks. “Obviously you’re.” Miki loved the sheer innocence that Aya possessed. Perhaps, everyone wants their lover to be a bad liar.

“Miki~~” Aya leapt towards Miki and planted a short kiss on Miki’s lips. Kissing – the best thing to do when you are at a loss for words. 

When their lips parted, Miki blushed and said, “Ok. Let’s read our mails.”

“Both of us have mails!”

“Open yours first.”

“Why mine?”

“Because I love you.”

“That’s so ridiculous.”

Miki kissed Aya on her forehead. “Yeah, I’m ridiculously in love with you. Open it.”

The first letter Aya opened read as followed: Dear Matsuura Aya-san, this is pertaining to your assaulter, Goto Maki, who was involved in your hit-and-run-incident on November 17 2006. She would be brought to high courts in 2 weeks time and you have 2 choices: one is to settle the case outside of the courts and drop the charges against her and second is to bring her to high courts. However, it must be noted that she would still receive punishment even if you drop charges as hit-and-run is considered a criminal offence. Please think through before deciding. Thanks.                                                  Tsunku

Aya took in a deep breath as she contemplated the situation. Such a weird and formal letter from Tsunku. I thought Goto has a lawyer. Tsunku is trying to tell me that Goto will receive punishment even if I drop the charges against her to convince me to settle it out of courts to reduce her sentence. He’s such an asshole, Miki-tan would say. He’s just trying to save his soloist.

Miki asked, “What’s it about? You’ve been in a daze for some time.”

“It’s from Tsunku; nothing much though,” Aya replied and crushed the letter and threw it into the bin.

“He’s such an asshole. Open your second one and it will be my turn.”

Aya smiled to herself. I should have let Miki read the letter and curse Tsunku. But, I didn’t want to remind her of Goto again. Why didn’t Miki question the content of the letter? Why did she just accept what I say? Why did she trust me so much? I must show her that I trust her as much as she trusts me like what every lover does. Love builds on trust. “Ok,” Aya paused before adding, “why not let’s read the letter together?” Miki nodded.

Dear Aya
      It’s me Goto Maki. I’m now in a world far away from yours and it’s the memories of us that keep me going in the hellish place. I remember how I learn LoveNamidaIro just to sing to you; I remember the day whereby I waited for you in the pavilion; I remember how angry and upset you were when you found out about the plot; I remember the night in the studio; I remember our first night. Though the time we spent together was short, you were my best friend in my life. I know that I’m just a substitute for Miki and I have never and will never replace her in your heart. We have known each other at the wrong place, wrong time. How much I hope life can start all over again and things may be different. I know I have hurt you with my selfish actions and I will not expect you to forgive me. I only request you to allow me to continue to keep those memories of us in my heart secretly. From the other side of the world, I pray for your happiness. shiawase wo inoru wa.               Gocchin

Tears welled up in Aya’s eyes as she read through the letter. Memories of the 2 of them together flooded her mind. She tried to knock herself out from the nostalgic mood as it was not fair to Miki who loved and protected her all these while. Miki was next to her silently reading it. “It’s incredible how a year has passed,” Aya eventually said after long moments of silence.

“She’s good at words. Way better than me, “Miki said coldly.

“I love you, Miki-tan.” Aya stared at Miki with her teary eyes.

Miki gazed at the girl she loved. Those tears weren’t caused by her. Aya cried because she was touched by the letter and not because of sadness or remorse. What should she say now to protect the girl she adored and keep her by her side? Obviously she still had some sort of feelings towards Maki. She could see that day as well when Aya was told that Maki was caught, she appeared to be cool on the surface but deep inside, she was sad. Was Maki the substitute for her or was she the substitute for Maki? Now, she knew she shouldn’t doubt Aya but her eyes were betraying her. “Have you forgiven her?” Miki asked. Beating around the bush just wasn’t her style.

Aya avoided eye contact. “Tsunku wanted me to drop charges against her.”

“Oh…so are you planning to do so?”

“I really don’t know. What do you think Miki-tan?”

“Stop calling me Miki-tan when you’re thinking of someone else!” Miki shouted. “It’s up to you. If you’re magnanimous to forgive her, go ahead! I won’t stop you!”

The couple fell silent. Aya felt guilty for thinking about forgiving Maki even though she knew that Miki worked very hard to get those girls behind the bars even at the expense of her own life. Maki was somehow a victim of the plot as well just like me. She had been cheated into abandoning our love affair by Reina and Yossie. Even though she wasn’t a good lover, she wasn’t a bad person as well. Selfishness is something that everyone possesses. Should I forgive her? But what about Miki who loves me so much to a point whereby she is willing to give up her life for me? I won’t be fair to her. What should I do?

Miki opened her only mail in silence.

Invitation card:
   Dear Morning Musume members both ex and current, you are warmly invited to join the annual compulsory ‘Morning Musume get-together’ held at a private villa at the outskirts of Tokyo (details attached behind) on 6 December 2007. You are required to report sharply at venue by 8.00am. It is compulsory to spend 2 nights at the chalet with the rest of the MM members away from civilization. Please don’t dump this card into the bin or else you know what will happen to you. Absence from this gathering is strictly prohibited. As mentioned earlier, this is COMPULSORY.
                     Love,
                        Nakazawa Yuko

“I have a MM gathering on 6 December. You make the choice on your own,” Miki said and left the apartment leaving her letter behind. She was crying as she entered the lift. I shouldn’t have treated Aya like that. It wasn’t her fault that Goto sent that sort of letter. To an emotional innocent person like Aya, she would definitely feel something after reading such a letter. Why did I put her in a tight spot? Which choice will she make? I cannot lose Aya again. Not to Goto Maki.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 December (8.00am)
Just as the clock ticked 8 am, the last taxi arrived at the villa. As Mari, Yuko and Kaori stepped out of the taxi, the younger members gathered around and cheered. Yuko glanced at her watch and commented, “Well, we’re punctual. Is everyone here already?”

Risa made a quick head count and reported, “Yes, everyone’s here. Shall we begin the party?”

Yuko nodded and said, “The 1st part of the morning belongs to you, Nacchi.”

She threw a glance at yawning Natsumi and Natsumi immediately stopped her actions and looked constipated for a moment. Sayumi and Kusumi, The Miracle, could not help but to laugh at their senpai. Natsumi said, “Well, let’s get in, it’s getting cold out here.”

Miki, who was staring at her phone intently, was brought back to reality by Kaori. Kaori snatched the phone from Miki and said, “You know this is prohibited, right? Come on, get in. I’ll take care of your phone for you in the time being.” Miki remained silent and shot her an angry glare before entering the villa.

As the Morning Musume members stepped into the villa, many were at awe of its magnificence. The villa was 4-storey high and it had huge glass panels which made it look bigger than it actually was by allowing sunlight to enter the interior. Overall, it had an authentic feel with wooden floorings and antique furniture centered at the ground floor. It had a feel of the old meeting the new which paralleled the gathering held in it.

“Whose place is this?” Risa asked curiously to no one in particular while admiring the interior design.       

“Uh, it’s Ishikawa,” Kaori answered.

“Charmy?” Sayumi, Kusumi, Aika and Risa exclaimed in unison.

“When did you have such a big place?” Mari nudged the girl beside her for an answer.

“It’s a long story but this is technically not mine…”Rika answered rather awkwardly.

“You know what? You own us a long explanation but this can come later. Let’s see what Nacchi is up to this year,” Mari spoke.

6 December (8.30am)

The Morning Musume girls were sitting in a huge circle with Natsumi in the middle of the circle in the living room. Natsumi started the gathering by saying, “The aim of this gathering is to foster better relationships between members of different generations and to develop personalities. Please take it seriously.” She muttered towards the end of the speech, “Do I sound like Yuu-chan just now?” She laughed to herself. The other members, perplexed, gave her weird looks. “Ok, we will start with treasure hunt! Members from the 1st and 2nd generations are excluded because of the high likelihood of getting injured from this. I’ll give out the clues now.”

Rika, Risa, Ai, Sayumi, Eri, Miki, Kusumi, Aika, Junjun and Linlin were the only players of the treasure hunt. They decided to pair up to stand a higher chance of winning this and to protect each other in this unknown villa. The pairs were Risa and Ai, Junjun and Aika, Sayumi and Kusumi, Eri and Miki, Rika and Linlin.

Rika frowned when Eri and Miki walked past her.  I hate Fujimoto Miki! Normally I would have Yossie to pair up with but this year I don’t and it’s because of you! Now I ended up pairing with this Chinese junior. You took my Yossie away so you will pay for it, I swear…

6 December (11.06am)

By this time, the girls were tired from the treasure hunt and were taking breaks at different parts of the house while the seniors were reminiscing about old days around a table. Suddenly, there was a high pitch scream which reverberated around the villa. Everyone rushed towards where the scream came from as fast and as accurate as they could. It was Sayumi who was on the ground.

“Everyone back off! What happened?” Yuko shouted.

Kusumi rushed through her words, “Sayu has stepped on a banana skin and slipped!”

“What?” Yuko rolled her eyes. “Can’t you LOOK where you are going?”

Sayumi, with tears in her eyes, said in a whiny voice, “It wasn’t here when I went to the toilet, I swear! It was here only when I came out.”

“You mean someone placed a banana skin right outside the toilet after you went in?” Yuko laughed.

“Ya…”

“Kusumi, as her partner, tell me what happened.”

“I don’t know, I was in a daze because I thought she would be safe in the toilet!”

“Rubbish. Ok, game resumes,” Yuko announced.

“But I’m not lying…”Sayumi murmured.

Miki shook her head, bent down and picked up the banana skin. “The flesh obviously was eaten long time ago as part of the interior skin has rotted,” Miki commented.

Sayumi’s eyes widened. “You believe me, Mikitty?”

Miki shrugged. “It doesn’t prove anything.”

After Miki walked off, Mari and Kei picked up and examined the banana skin. Mari whispered to Kei, “It took her less than 2 seconds to come up with such a conclusion.”

“She’s not a simple creature. Not at all,” Kei commented. 

(Really want to know what you guys think about this sequel  :k-hello: )
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 03:09:20 PM by tito »

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Sequel to Gomattou] F.Y.I 01 - Letters
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 02:52:09 PM »
wah yeayyy!
a sequel!
oh im excited about maki..meeeh. :sweatdrop:
and the treasure huntingg!! :twisted:

ganbare~ :muffin:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 07:29:03 PM »
yay!!! sequel  :cow: Miki waskinda cool in the end when she was able to deduce (induce :? ) that the banana was eaten a while ago
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 05:07:57 AM »
Tsunku is trying to tell me that Goto will receive punishment even if I drop the charges against her to convince me to settle it out of courts to reduce her sentence. He’s such an asshole, Miki-tan would say. He’s just trying to save his soloist.

Miki asked, “What’s it about? You’ve been in a daze for some time.”

“It’s from Tsunku; nothing much though,” Aya replied and crushed the letter and threw it into the bin.

He’s such an asshole.
Oh, how I love how they're so in sync with each other.  :oops:

Dear Aya
      It’s me Goto Maki. I’m now in a world far away from yours and it’s the memories of us that keep me going in the hellish place. I remember how I learn LoveNamidaIro just to sing to you; I remember the day whereby I waited for you in the pavilion; I remember how angry and upset you were when you found out about the plot; I remember the night in the studio; I remember our first night. Though the time we spent together was short, you were my best friend in my life. I know that I’m just a substitute for Miki and I have never and will never replace her in your heart. We have known each other at the wrong place, wrong time. How much I hope life can start all over again and things may be different. I know I have hurt you with my selfish actions and I will not expect you to forgive me. I only request you to allow me to continue to keep those memories of us in my heart secretly. From the other side of the world, I pray for your happiness. shiawase wo inoru wa.               Gocchin
Poor Maki, getting dragged into all this because of her initial jealousy of Aya. She probably wouldn't have done what she did if she wasn't pushed into it the way she was.  :(

“She’s good at words. Way better than me, “Miki said coldly.

“I love you, Miki-tan.” Aya stared at Miki with her teary eyes.
While it's still somewhat understandable that Miki would be harbouring some ill feelings towards Maki, she has to realize that Aya made her choice. She saw what Maki was involved in, and more important, she saw how important Miki was to her.  Miki doesn't have anything to worry about, words alone won't make Aya leave her.

Invitation card:
   Dear Morning Musume members both ex and current, you are warmly invited to join the annual compulsory ‘Morning Musume get-together’ held at a private bungalow at the outskirts of Tokyo (details attached behind) on 6 December 2007. You are required to report sharply at venue by 8.00am. It is compulsory to spend 2 nights at the chalet with the rest of the MM members away from civilization. Please don’t dump this card into the bin or else you know what will happen to you. Absence from this gathering is strictly prohibited. As mentioned earlier, this is COMPULSORY.
                     Love,
                        Nakazawa Yuko
Wonder if Miki can skip this? :P  XD

Just as the clock ticked 8 am, the last taxi arrived at the bungalow. As Mari, Yuko and Kaori stepped out of the taxi, the younger members gathered around and cheered. Yuko glanced at her watch and commented, “Well, we’re punctual. Is everyone here already?”
So she basically scares the other members into making sure that they arrive on time, if not early to avoid her wrath, and then she herself makes it just in time?

Definitely sounds like something Yuko-sama would do. :lol:

Miki, who was staring at her phone intently, was brought back to reality by Kaori. Kaori snatched the phone from Miki and said, “You know this is prohibited, right? Come on, get in. I’ll take care of your phone for you in the time being.” Miki remained silent and shot her an angry glare before entering the bungalow.
Now why aren't phones allowed? :?  What if there's an emergency?

As the Morning Musume members stepped into the bungalow, many were at awe of its magnificence. The bungalow was 4-storey high and it had huge glass panels which made it look bigger than it actually was by allowing sunlight to enter the interior. Overall, it had an authentic feel with wooden floorings and antique furniture centered at the ground floor. It had a feel of the old meeting the new which paralleled the gathering held in it.
A 4-storey high bungalow? Considering that bungalows are, by definition, a small, one-floor house, someone sure is stretching the meaning here.  :-X

“Whose place is this?” Risa asked curiously to no one in particular while admiring the interior design.       

“Uh, it’s Ishikawa,” Kaori answered.

“Charmy?” Sayumi, Kusumi, Aika and Risa exclaimed in unison.

“When did you have such a big place?” Mari nudged the girl beside her for an answer.

“It’s a long story but this is technically not mine…”Rika answered rather awkwardly.
Oh? Her parents' house? Or maybe, some other rich family member?

The Morning Musume girls were sitting in a huge circle with Natsumi in the middle of the circle in the living room. Natsumi started the gathering by saying, “The aim of this gathering is to foster better relationships between members of different generations and to develop personalities. Please take it seriously.”
Really now?
:mon unsure:

“Do I sound like Yuu-chan just now?” She laughed to herself. The other members, perplexed, gave her weird looks.
Nacchi = :mon sweat:
Others =  :mon huh:

“Ok, we will start with treasure hunt! Members from the 1st and 2nd generations are excluded because of the high likelihood of getting injured from this. I’ll give out the clues now.”
Well...that's not exactly encouraging. 

The pairs were Risa and Ai, Junjun and Aika, Sayumi and Kusumi, Eri and Miki, Rika and Linlin.

Rika frowned when Eri and Miki walked past her.  I hate Fujimoto Miki! Normally I would have Yossie to pair up with but this year I don’t and it’s because of you! Now I ended up pairing with this Chinese junior. You took my Yossie away so you will pay for it, I swear…
Poor Rika has been blinded by her feelings for Yossi to accept that she (Yossi) wasn't innocent at all in this. If she hadn't involved herself in the plot against Aya and Miki, she would be there at the gathering instead of sitting in a cell somewhere.

*SAYU INCIDENT*
Where's Junjun?  :grin:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 05:41:38 AM »
Great start of sequel! Is this gonna be about Rika now? Aya still has some feelings for Maki! A bit of chance?!?   :w00t:
Lol, other than For Your Information, this came into mind F.Y.I --> For You Ishikawa.  XD

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 02:33:57 PM »

As the Morning Musume members stepped into the bungalow, many were at awe of its magnificence. The bungalow was 4-storey high and it had huge glass panels which made it look bigger than it actually was by allowing sunlight to enter the interior. Overall, it had an authentic feel with wooden floorings and antique furniture centered at the ground floor. It had a feel of the old meeting the new which paralleled the gathering held in it.
A 4-storey high bungalow? Considering that bungalows are, by definition, a small, one-floor house, someone sure is stretching the meaning here.  :-X

Hmm, I guess you are right :P I'll change it to villa now. Thanks for the corrections. Damn why didn't I think of that when I write?  ;)

*SAYU INCIDENT*
Where's Junjun?  :grin:

Hmm... :wub:

BTW, just want to say I like the Mikitty in your sig :lol: Killer eyes  :drool:

Lol, other than For Your Information, this came into mind F.Y.I --> For You Ishikawa. 

:lol: Hmm, F.Y.I has something similar to Gomattou as to how the names are arranged. Oops.

LOL For your information, FYI is for you Ishikawa :P
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 02:46:36 PM by tito »

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 03:29:01 PM »
Lol so does that mean I was right? or was it that i was slow to catch up on it? or r u just mocking me?  XD
so im guessing u arent gunna write a bit of charmikitty here huh?  :D

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 03:38:23 PM »
Nah, I was just playing around with the F and Y and I. Haha, if I understand you right, you may be partially right :D . (OMG this rhymes! :lol: )

I'll post another chap over the weekends I suppose. Charmikitty, quite interesting pair :P Hmm....

Somehow I enjoy writing this more than Gomattou  :O

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 03:57:13 PM »
Oooh, i'm confused now..  :sweatdrop: lol your rhymes are cracking me up!  XD
Yeaaa Charmikitty! any chance of a bit of it somewhere in ur story? even a tiny subtle hint of it?  :P
You like writing this more than Gomattou? Is it because this has more angst?  8)

P.S. By the way. Saw u in the RpG! Yay! Any chance of u pairing with Maki? *wink* wink* lol but u have a pair alredy right?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 01:34:36 AM »
LOL For your information, FYI is for you Ishikawa :P
I think you meant to say: "Fyi, FYI is fyI"  XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 03:43:27 AM »
:lol: Hmm, F.Y.I has something similar to Gomattou as to how the names are arranged. Oops.

F= Fujimoto
Y= Yoshizawa
I= Ishikawa

i think that when i read it

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 08:09:00 AM »
I can't believe I only just found this *looks around angrilly* no one told me!!!!!

Anyway, I can already see the ending XD It would be funny and ironic if Rika does get her Yoshi.... in jail XD

:P lol, great story, this one looks like it'll be more interesting. I hope you keep up the great work. Let's talk on msn again soon about (you know) the umm thing...

how about
Fried
Yellow
Ishikawa....
or
Friendly
Yoshi with
Ishikawa
 and no charmikitty whatsoever..or IshiYoshi XD
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2008, 02:34:07 PM »
I read Gomattou last night, and it was a good read.

Bitter unclosed chapters tend to heal longer and the feelings tend not to be forgotten that easily, that’s how I see Aya’s feeling towards Maki  :pimp:

A serving of vengeance coming up

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2008, 02:46:44 PM »
Here's the next chapter! Probably I'll edit it if I have time :D This chapter is mainly just setting the stage for what happens later in the story so some parts you may find them random now. The reason why I like to write this more is mainly because there's more characters so it has more flavour and I try to make this seem a detective-fic (I hope it does seem like one) crossed with H!P romance. So it is more interesting and challenging to write :P

Enjoy!

F.Y.I

Chapter 2

Mysterious Spectrum

6 December (1.23pm)
After Sayumi’s fateful accident, everyone continued to play the treasure hunt as though nothing happened. Even though 2 hours had passed since the accident, no one had managed to find the ‘treasure’. The seniors, who had told the juniors earlier that they could only gather in the dining area for lunch provided that someone found the treasure, were becoming increasingly bored. Natsumi poked Kei on the cheeks and inquired, “Why do they take so long? I thought someone of Fujimoto caliber would have found the treasure in less than an hour.”

Kei laughed, tickled Natsumi’s tummy and replied, “Well, I guess she didn’t even try.”

In the doorway, Risa and Ai searched for the treasure in vain and in silence. Ai glanced at the girl beside her and asked, “Gaki-san, you’re sweating quite a bit. Do you want a tissue?” With that, she offered her a tissue. Risa shook her head and continued the search rather intently.
“Junjun, why did you choose to join Morning Musume?” Aika asked. The pair was in the study room treasure-hunting.

Junjun stared at the hiragana and katakana in the encyclopedia book in her hands that she couldn’t understand. “I love MM all along. Now I’m happy to be part of it. Though at times, I feel that I don’t quite fit in here.”

Now Aika’s eyes were fixated on her partner. “Why?”

Junjun pointed to the words in the book that she was holding with tears welling up in her eyes. “I don’t understand half of what is written inside. I just feel-”

Aika placed her hands on Junjun’s shoulders. “I can teach you. Don’t be bothered by these. It doesn’t matter. Not at all.” Junjun nodded and leaned on the girl beside her.
In the toilet alone, Rika sat on the edge of the empty dry bathtub and wondered, “Is that new Chinese girl still waiting outside? This game is so stupid and meaningless. I’m being mean to her but why should I care? No one cares for me here! Just let her wait for as long as she wants. I need to plan…why can’t I think of anything? Yossie, why aren’t you here?” Tears rolled down her cheeks uncontrollably as loneliness overwhelmed her.
In a bedroom in the villa, Miki was sitting on the bed reading a story book which she found under the pillow. Eri, her partner, stood beside the window and gazed at the clear blue sky. She clenched her fists, turned to face Miki and asked, “Uh, when are we going to find the treasure?”

Without looking at Eri, Miki answered, “Keep quiet. This story is getting interesting.”

“Are you reaching the end?”

“Half-way through.”

“Don’t you feel hungry? Let’s just hurry up and find the treasure.”

Miki nodded but did not move. After some time, Miki said, “Eri, read the clues to me.”

Can’t you read for yourself? Am I your servant? How does Aya stand working with her? Eri took out the crumbled piece of paper and read, “Inside of something that lies inside the bungalow has magical powers to move 12 girls. Time and patience is needed to find such enlightenment. Eventually, you will find out what Morning Musume is all about from it.”

“It sounds so Kei-style. Too fairytale-like to my liking.”

“It sounds incredible. Do you have any ideas?”

“I think it’s this book. ‘Inside of something’ refers to the content of the book and it is certainly a moving book. I mean if I get touched by it, all of you should be. It took me about an hour plus to read this so that explains ‘time’ and ‘patience’. As to what MM is all about, I don’t think it is the book itself but the searching process that shows what MM is about.”

“Ok, let’s go since you already know the answer.”

“Wait. Let me finish this.”

Eri frowned but didn’t rebuke her although she would like to. She turned to face the sky again and allowed her thoughts to wander.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 December (2.30pm)

“Finally it’s lunch! I’m so hungry!” Kusumi exclaimed as she neared the dining table.

“It’s sushi! I love sushi!” Sayumi cheered.

Mari shook her head. “Hey you girls were slacking around after Sayu’s accident while the rest went to find the treasure. At least you should thank the person who made this lunch possible.”

In unison, they yelled, “Thank you Mikitty!”

Miki didn’t respond and proceeded towards the table in silence. Mari moved towards Miki and whispered, “Fujimoto-”

“Cut the crap. Let’s tuck in,” Miki snapped. Mari shot her a look of disgust before walking away.

Risa leapt towards the table and asked, “Mikitty! You’re so smart to find the treasure! How did you manage to dissect the clues? Thanks so much!”

“Shut up and start eating,” Miki said coldly and proceeded to grab a sushi and headed towards a corner of the room.

Ai who was now beside Risa commented, “Mikitty is so intelligent. MM needs someone as smart as her to lead.”

Risa hugged Ai and whispered into her ears, “Have more confidence in yourself. I’m sure you will make a good leader.”

“Sure?” Tears welled up in Ai’s eyes as she asked.

“Yes.”

Eri tapped Ai on the shoulders and interrupted, “Actually she isn’t that smart. She just wanted to take a short nap and when she laid her head on the pillow, she felt some unevenness on the pillow. Then she found the book under the pillow and started reading it.”

Ai twisted her lips. “But still, she could relate the clues to the book in hand.”

“What I mean is-”

“I know what you mean, Eririn. Thanks. You’re unlike yourself today. Is it because of her?”

Eri retorted, “No, nothing to do with her!”

“Okay, okay, just asking.”

“Excuse me,” Rika said as she pushed her way to the dining table.

“Rika, what happened to you? We went about the whole place calling the girls in for lunch but we couldn’t find you. We only found Linlin alone,” Risa said in a concerned voice.

“Oh, I was in the restroom,” Rika replied coldly.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Rika took a sushi and left towards an empty corner of the room.

“Another one unlike herself,” Ai commented after Rika moved away from the table.
At the side dining table whereby desserts were available for self-service, Junjun and Aika were eating mango pudding and laughing. “Junjun, it’s so weird that we’re eating desserts when everyone else is eating sushi!”

“I love mango pudding so I’m scared that it will run out later.”

Aika laughed. “I can see that.” She then inched towards Junjun and wiped the milk from the top of her lips off with her fingers.

Junjun laughed. “I guess I shouldn’t eat so much pudding for HaroMoni.”

“Junjun, can I speak to you for a moment?” Yuko interrupted their conversation. Junjun nodded and smiled at Aika before she followed Yuko out of the room.

When they were alone, Yuko commented, “I can see that Aika and you are quite close.” Junjun smiled and nodded in an attempt to hide her fear for the older girl.  “What do you think about her?”

“She’s a nice friend. I can talk to her at ease and I’m happy to be with her.”

“Nice friend?”

“Yes, she’s nice.”

“No, I mean she’s just a friend to you?” Junjun nodded. “You were staring at her just now when she went to take her pudding.”

“But we were together so it’s natural for me to look at her-”

“If she’s Linlin or Sayu, will you stare that much?” Junjun remained silent. “Admit it, you don’t treat her like a friend. Friends don’t stare or talk or laugh the way the 2 of you do.”

Perplexed, Junjun asked, “But if we are not, what are we?”

“You like her,” Yuko paused to allow the effects of her words to sink in. “You like her the way someone likes a girl. You like her in the way a lover does.” Junjun’s eyes widened. “You’re not the 1st one to feel this way towards another MM member so fret not. Come on, get back in before she starts to miss you. If you can find a chance today, tell her how you feel and I guarantee that you will instantly become a lot happier as a MM member. Trust my words.”

As Junjun made her way back to the dining room, she thought about what Yuko had said. She smiled to herself.

“Yuko, don’t tell me you went about polluting another girl’s mind again,” Kaori said in a disapproving tone after Junjun entered the room.

“When did you come?”

“I heard everything already.”

“Oh well, I’m just helping them.”

6 December (3.12pm)

The girls were still in the dining room enjoying their lunch when the doorbell rang. Before long, there was a knock on the door and when the door swung open seconds later, everyone in the room was shocked to see her. Mari, who was beside her, murmured “Mysterious” and started to hum THE Manpower audibly.

(*mysterious*  :ph43r: this is quite an easy guess  :lol: )
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 04:14:02 PM by tito »

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [sequel to Gomattou] F.Y.I 02 - Mysterious Spectrum
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2008, 03:28:46 PM »
Wooo! I love Detective stories!  :inlove:
Mysterious! = Yossie!!!!  :wub: :w00t:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2008, 08:59:11 PM »
“Yuko, don’t tell me you went about polluting another girl’s mind again,” Kaori said in a disapproving tone after Junjun entered the room

:wahaha: you call it polluting I call it hot-effin-ness :twisted:
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2008, 06:00:47 AM »
Yay!! This sequel is a lot of fun!  Some of my fav. things about this story so far...

*Rika is psycho :heart: ( She's keeping appearances  up on the outside but on the inside she's all like : 'I'm gonna cut that b#$&h, Fujimoto!'   :lol: This cracks me up for some reason...)

*Miki is on top of things and pwns all  :cool1:

*Aya's still seems a little hooked on Maki...but seriously what's she thinking? (No, Aya! how could you even think about helping Maki after what Miki went through for you!!! *sigh* You're lucky you're so d@$m cute... :farofflook:)

*Yuko's matchmaking the young'uns (once they start knockin boots, she'll introduce them to the joy of alcohol  ;).  yup, just like she brought up the other gens... :twisted:

*and I'm more then just a little interested in the Aika/Junjun pairing...(its strange to me and I love strange pairings...)

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2008, 09:57:00 AM »
Yossy said the "mysterious" so i think that it could be her   :kekeke:

aaaaw aika and junjun... that's so sweet  :shy2:

Mikitty and the book... XD cool  :hiakhiakhiak:

waiting next chapter!

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2008, 12:54:26 PM »
*puts on Manpower*

Heeyyyy wtf? Its yoshi! How can she come? Unless... but dude, she is supposed to be in jail! Does this mean that Rika will give up the chase? lol, as if. Anyway gj

I knew it! It was the book! Miki sama found it! Of course it was! It must've been!

Also, poor Rika! I loved the inner toilet monologue! It was sweet and angsty and sad.

And of course Yuko sama knows best. But she should have had a chat with Aika too to make sure those feellings are not unrequited. It would suck If JunJun got turned down. :(

Aww why is Miki sad? Of course Aya is messing with her heart again. This time she's playing soccer with it. Why do you have to hurt her like that Aya? Why? And gosh Miki, you are together, why don't you just get a lil less self conscious and down on yourself and open up to Aya? She wont bite, (out of the bedroom, roar! ;) so please would tell her how you really feel?
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2008, 08:26:25 AM »
Yeah! First day of school holidays! I shall celebrate by posting the 3rd chapter of FYI :D This is one of my favourite chapters that I've ever written. Enjoy :P

F.Y.I (At the end of this chap, it's quite obvious what this stands for...)

Chapter 3

Blue Love

December 6 (3.14pm)
“Hey everyone! What’s this reaction for?” she asked and laughed while the rest of the girls gaped and remained silence.

“Yossie! Is that really you?” Rika asked as she ran forward and embraced the girl standing in front of her tightly. Tears ran down her tears as she did so. “Yossie, I miss you so much…Is this real? Is this just a dream?” It had been quite some time since she last felt the warmth of her beloved seeping into her body. How much she wished for this moment to stretch to eternity.

Yossie returned the hug and stroked Rika’s long hair. Yossie whispered into her ears, “I’m real, silly girl. I miss you too dear. Now I’m back so don’t cry anymore baby. Come on, everyone is watching us.” Yossie tried to pull herself away from Rika as the eyes of the rest of MM were fixated on them. However Rika refused to let go and held on to her even tighter than before. Yossie said to the rest of the girls, “I guess I’ll be back later.” Yossie looked at the girl in her arms and spoke as tenderly as she could, “Rika, let’s go.” With that Yossie and Rika left the room.

Immediately after they left, the first question that ran through everyone’s minds was, “Why was Yossie at this gathering when she was just arrested about 2 weeks ago?” No one had the answer for that. Not even Miki.

Yuko shifted towards Junjun, tapped her on the shoulders and whispered, “See, that’s a classic example.”

Rika and Yossie headed into the bathroom in silence. They didn’t know who was the one leading the other towards there but somehow both knew that they ought to go there. In the bathroom, Yossie pulled Rika towards her with great force and kissed her passionately. When their lips eventually parted after some time, Yossie asked softly, “Why didn’t you ask me why I’m here?” She wiped off the tears on Rika’s cheeks gently as she spoke.

“It doesn’t matter…I just want you back.” Rika burst out in tears as she completed the sentence.

Yossie laughed. “You’re like a little puppy, my Charmy.” On the surface, she was flirting as usual. However, deep inside, she was trying her best to keep her emotions under control. As for the first time, she realized just how much Rika loved her truly and needed her. She didn’t expect Rika to have such a strong reaction. Even though they were dating, she was just simply flirting around most of the time with her and didn’t attach much feelings to their relationship. She thought Rika all along enjoyed just simply playing along with her flirting but today, she realized it wasn’t as simple as that. Rika loved her not in the flirtatious way but in the purest Charmy way. Guilt piled up in her as the main reason why she decided to pop up in this gathering was more because she wanted to shock the girls rather than to see Rika who loved her deeply.

“I mean it, Yoo-chan, I do.”

“Yoo-chan sounds so girlish. Stop calling me that!” Yossie laughed in another futile attempt to make herself feel less guilty. Yossie pulled Rika towards her and hugged her tight. I shouldn’t talk like this anymore. That girl loves me more than I love her!  But then, what should I say? I’ve never said anything other than those pick-up lines to her during moments like this.

“Yossie.”

“Hmm?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” Ok, this doesn’t really sound like a pick-up line right? Or does it?

“I-”

“Yes?”

“I thought you won’t be here so-”

“Silly thing I’m here now.” Oh come on Charmy, you can come up with something better than that. Why are we having such a boring conversation that is not heading anywhere?

“Yossie, I plan to-”

“Hmm?” Kiss me? Or get married? Come on, come up with something better than these.

“I plan to seek vengeance for you.”

“What?” Yossie raised her voice.

“Although I don’t quite know how to go about doing it and I’m quite scared, I plan for it to happen over these 2 days.”

“Why?” Yossie pulled herself away from Rika.

“Because that idiot Fujimoto Miki separates us! I hate her!” Rika spoke angrily.

“Rika, you’re not going to do that.”

“Why shouldn’t I?”

“Because it’s wrong.”

“I’m doing this for you!”

“Nope, you’re doing this for no one.”

“Is it because you like her?” She started crying again.

The guilt that was piling inside Yossie evaporated and all she felt now was anger. Love is all about trust. Doesn’t she know that? She chided, “You’re getting ridiculous Rika. Get your mind right. Just remember not to do it. Okay, I’m out of here.” With that, Yossie left the bathroom and slammed the door.

Rika fell onto the ground on her knees and cried wildly. Why didn’t Yossie want revenge? Why didn’t Yossie love her more for what she was about to do for her? It must be Fujimoto Miki! My greatest fear is coming true. This can’t happen to me. This can’t.

December 6 (3.32pm)

After Yossie quarreled with Rika, she went into an empty bedroom and sat on the armchair and began to organise her thoughts. Rika loves me more than I love her so I should treat her well. That’s logical and rational but why must she plan to do something like that to ruin her innocence? She’s doing this because she loves me…Damn, I shouldn’t have spoken to her in that mean tone. It must have hurt her. But why must she doubt my love for her? Why must she bring in Fujimoto? I only see her as a friend but I see Rika as my lover. Just when I decided to prove to you that I love you in a non-flirtatious way, you say this kind of things to ruin it all… Tears welled up in her eyes as she thought about the poor timing and sequence of things that happened between her and Rika.

“Hey, what’re you doing in here?” That’s a familiar voice. Yossie looked up and saw the lean girl glaring down at her.

Yossie waved at her. “Hey Fujimoto. Long time no see.” Miki rolled her eyes. “Why are you here then?”

“Because this is my room,” Miki said coldly.

“Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was yours-”

“Hey why are you here?” Miki interrupted.

“I just wanted some quiet time and I didn’t know it was yours.”

“I mean, why are you at the gathering and not in jail?”

Yossie laughed. “Apparently there wasn’t enough concrete evidence against me.  Furthermore, Gocchin told the cops that even though I was aware of the plan, I didn’t participate directly in the project. Tsunku popped by to pay the fine for me which wasn’t really a big sum so now I’m out. How do you feel now, the Great Fujimoto Detective?” Yossie winked.

“Why was Goto so nice to you? Why must that bitch act this way?”

Yossie looked at Miki straight into her eyes and whispered, “Because she loves me. Just like everyone else in H!P. Including you.”

“Stop being narcissistic, I never like you.”

“Don’t be in a denial Fujimoto, I know how you feel.” 

“Other than Rika, no one is happy to see you.” Yossie fell silent. “Oh yes, where is your Charmy?”

Yossie gazed out of the window at the cloudy sky. “Fujimoto, I admire the way you love Aya. I admire the way you are willing to sacrifice your life for the sake of Aya. Have your love for Aya ever waver?”

“Never,” Miki said without thinking.

Tears welled up in Yossie’s eyes. “How do you show her that your love never wavers?”

“You’re asking weird questions, Yossie.”

Yossie smiled weakly. This is so unlike me to talk like this. I need to act more confident than this. “Let’s get back in before we miss out some fun.” This was a lousy way to end a conversation as both of them knew that there wasn’t much fun anyway to be missed.

Just as when they left the room together, Rika walked out of the bathroom. Miki couldn’t be bothered to look at her and strode off. When Miki was a distance away, Yossie smiled and said, “It isn’t what you are thinking of.”

Rika shouted accusingly, “How do you know what I’m thinking of? Now I know why you are against my plan!”

“Rika, I’m against it because I’ve been through all these already and trust me, this will only end up hurting yourself.”  Please trust me, Rika. Why don’t you trust me? If you don't, at least just this one time.

“You’re such a bad liar!” Tears ran down her cheeks uncontrollably.

“I don’t want to see you hurt. It pains me, Charmy.”

“Stop calling me Charmy!” Rika ran off and didn’t turn back.

Yossie, alone in the empty corridor, started to cry softly to herself.  Nothing is going right for me today. I flirt around but I only love you. Why can’t you see that? Please don’t do anything silly girl. Please don’t.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 6 (4.13pm)

All the girls were in the living room chatting while waiting for the next task. No one dared to ask Yossie the sensitive question of why she was here as even the youngest Aika could see that she was in a bad mood. Anyway, to most of them, the answer didn’t quite matter.

Mari cleared her throat and announced, “Girls, I’m in charge of the next segment. It will be called ‘Murderers’ but it is basically just hide-and-seek. The ‘victims’ will hide and the ‘murderers’ will seek. There will be 2 ‘murderers’ and the rest will be ‘victims’. If you are found please assemble here and please don’t cheat. The game will end at 7pm promptly and at that time, everyone including the unfound ‘victims’ or ‘murderers’ must assemble back here. Then we will tally to see which side wins. I’ll hand out the cards and everyone please randomly pick one and please don’t let other people see your card. The card will determine whether you are a ‘victim’ or ‘murderer’.”

The girls went forward one by one to take a card. Some were eager but most were rather unwilling as they were still quite exhausted by the earlier treasure hunt. This time round, everyone including the older generation members and Yossie were involved in the game. Mari sounded the bell and everyone ran off as only 5 minutes were given as grace period for the victims to find a safe hiding spot.

December 6 (5.04pm)

Miki who was hiding behind a cupboard in the dark and empty storeroom was becoming increasingly bored by the game. The room had this murky smell and it was very humid in there. She recalled the earlier conversation she had with Yossie. Has my love for Aya ever waver? Obviously not. Why did she ask such a question? That girl is getting stranger by the days…Why isn’t Aya here? How are you Aya? Are you still angry at me for raising my voice at you that day? Are you taking your meals regularly? She smiled to herself as she indulged herself in thinking of her dearest. Time spent with Aya never seemed enough; time spent without Aya seemed more than required. She recalled the love confession that she had. It didn’t come out the way she wanted it to be but who cares? It was a sweet, sweet victory.

Suddenly, she felt a rope around her neck and it tightened. She struggled but the grip around her neck just became tighter. She couldn’t breathe and the only person who ran through her mind was Aya. She thought of the way Aya smiled and laughed in that innocent manner. Aya, I want to see you again. I’m not going to die here in this stupid villa for no reason. Who the hell is the person strangling me? Yossie? But she had a pretty good chance just now in my room… I only have one chance to survive through this to see you again.

Using all the strength that she could muster, she banged herself sideways hard against the cupboard and she could feel the assaulter losing grip on the rope around her neck instantaneously. Will I succeed? Will I see you again? Is this just a dream? She lost conscious.

:imdead:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 09:46:25 AM by tito »

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - I Feel Good (R.T Remix)