JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Poupee De Cire Poupee De Son Domoto Kyodai 2006-06-18

Author Topic: (Group) Kamen Rider GIRLS  (Read 22420 times)

Offline hanji

• Member+
Re: (Group) Kamen Rider GIRLS
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2015, 08:03:26 PM »
Bad news first; Nao Yasuda is (soon) out. So then it's back to 5 members; only 2 original members left.

Good news; a new album single is in the making. The three songs will be
- 'Next Stage'
- 'Girls be Ambitious' (another KR pachinko game soundtrack) -> 1.30 min. MV

- 'Unlimited Drive' -> sound only, full song

« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 02:36:12 PM by hanji »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2015, 12:52:14 AM »
^ Oh wow, I'm really surprised they have new stuff... I didn't really think they were about much...

Jiena looks great there, I kindof forgot how great she looks... but... I miss Mitsuki's long hair... especially seeing her in that MV...

Chihiro

Offline nightwing

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2015, 05:15:16 AM »
Unlimited Drive is so good. Definitely missing Kaori's vocals but, the girls seem to be doing great without her.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2015, 12:40:10 PM »
So, in a surprising move, Aya (ex-Stella Beats) has joined Kamen Rider Girls...

And will go by the name Kuroda Ayako

Chihiro

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2015, 02:16:18 PM »
Nice, she was my favorite of the girls.

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2015, 02:34:30 AM »
The title 'Next Stage' hinted at something different. And different it is!  :shocked:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2015, 11:40:34 PM »
^ oh... that was certainly different... Micchan still looking great though.

Chihiro

Offline totling

• I want to become a flower like that.
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2016, 04:03:36 AM »
It's been awhile since this thread's updated, so a quick bullet list of what's going on with the Girls? Maybe?

- Erica announced her graduation on the radio, then twitter, then the official homepage, and both she and Nao graduated together at the fourth one-man live show January 24th.
- The five remaining members are heading to Thailand this month for fan meeting!
- Chisato has a solo song for the Sengoku Basara 10th anniversary CD and will be at one of the stage shows in March.
- Also in March, Micchan has a stage play.
- Aya actually just announced on twitter that she and Amaki Jun are sisters and they're just using different names for showbiz. Which is neat, though nothing doing about the group. Interesting that Jun was in Kamen Joshi, though.

They've also announced that they've done away with wearing belts so as to support all of Kamen Rider rather than just individual seasons, and that their fifth one-man will be in June, though it's listed as being in Tokyo/Osaka. I'm interested to see what the next single is like (and bummed that Tourbillion is doing the Battride III theme).

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2016, 09:11:13 AM »
^ oh... a couple of them left, I didn't even realise... this group are just so inactive... which is a shame as I'd like to see them more.

The news about Aya and Jun sure is interesting, I'd suspected but never knew. It's been the biggest idol news for me in a long time! A lot to think about there, haha. Makes me wanna go see KRGS again more, kinda like how the Jun fans always used to go see Stella*Beats for Aya...

Chihiro

Offline totling

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2016, 03:53:32 PM »
The Girls just announced on twitter and their Ameba broadcast that they're going to Hawaii in May for the big Honolulu Ekiden!  Racing and singing both. And they have their fifth one-man live tour this June, as well.

Offline totling

« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2017, 09:55:33 PM »
http://kamenridergirls.jp/news/detail.php?id=1047706

Mitsuki just announced her graduation and the seventh one-man live, her final appearance in early May. Unless someone new appears, the group will hit an all time low of 4 members.

Offline nightwing

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2017, 02:37:30 AM »
eh, they'll survive. The girls performed without Mitsuki before, and they sounded fine without her. I'm surprised it's taken this long for her to leave the group; she's been transitioning more and more into acting.

Offline totling

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2017, 11:29:39 PM »
She's been working hard at acting and to get more parts! Which is the only reason they ever performed without her. It's not a huge shock, other than how quickly it happened. Announcing and then graduating in less than a week still gets you reeling.

Offline nightwing

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2017, 12:49:47 AM »
She must have gotten something big or in the process of getting a big roll in a production to graduate this quickly. She'll still be part of the one man live in May, so it's all good (at least in my eyes.)

Outside of Aya, I don't think the girls really do anything outside of the group. Jeina does her showroom videos, Aya acts every now and then, Hitomi does Radiranger, and Chisato also does Radiranger (and can't seem to get away from the One Piece tower. Or Monster Hunter lol.)

Offline totling

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2017, 06:35:29 PM »
Actually... they do. And they do a lot, honestly.

Jiena was a finalist in the avex Voice Actor Auditions last summer; she made it to the final four. The auditions were based in showroom, and she decided to continue doing them because she enjoyed it. She also takes lessons in voice acting!

Hitomi performed in a stage play in February, and has done modeling for Bandai and other magazines. I don't know which ones, but I do know she has shared some photos from both fashion and hair modeling. She also appeared in Kamen Rider Drive with a returning role (that even returned for the V cinema Kamen Rider Chaser).

Chisato had a solo live event in January, performed in last year's Sengoku Basara anniversary AND recorded a song for the CD, put out a gravure DVD, and has also done Bandai modeling. She takes voice acting lessons with Jiena, and got her first voice acting part in the Kamen Rider Mach drama CD.

Aya just finished her second run in the stage play Montage, has done several others, assisted on a variety show, has done a tv drama, had a gravure photoshoot with her sister Amaki Jun and constantly takes dance lessons. She choreographed one of the KRGS B sides for live performance last winter (Scarlet Savage).

And all of them assist on Radiranger. They just take turns. It's unusual for more than two of them to appear at a time.

Offline nightwing

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2017, 06:52:51 PM »
I do recall reading seeing something on the Twitter feed about Hitomi doing a stage play earlier this year, same with Aya. More recently, I've only seen Aya and Mitsuki being the ones that do the most activities outside of the group. I know Chisato did some modeling for Bandai Fashion for their Kamen Rider Faiz and Ex-Aid line of clothing (I thought she looked adorable dressed up as Poppi lo), but surprised that she takes voice acting lessons (and with Jeina no less, although they seem to be really close so I'm not surprised they're taking it together.)

So have there been any news on recruiting new members? No auditions being planned by Avex?

Offline totling

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2017, 07:12:34 PM »
I have a hard time navigating the avex site, so I couldn't say. I did pull it up to try, and the front page reminded me that Chisato attended the Tokyo Girls Auditions last fall, too.

(Also, sorry, but this is a pet peeve of mine - it's IE in Jiena)

Offline nightwing

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2017, 09:32:25 PM »
Is it? Always thought her name was spelled, "Jeina." I guess that explains why whenever I hear her name pronounced, it sounds like "Jay" instead of "Jee."

Offline totling

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2017, 11:33:11 PM »
Yes. It is. That's how she always has it spelled. The katanaka she uses spells it "Je na". She made mention somewhere in her blog, I don't quite remember, that her mom named her Jiena and I seems like it is a very popular letter in the Philippines. If you go back to when she made English blog posts, she starts all of them with "Jiena on stage".

Offline ball7

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2017, 02:48:47 PM »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Poupee De Cire Poupee De Son Domoto Kyodai 2006-06-18