JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Tabidachi no Asa

Author Topic: (Artist) Miyavi  (Read 4877 times)

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
(Artist) Miyavi
« on: September 29, 2006, 03:09:21 PM »
Why am I finding it really hard to believe there isn't a Miyavi thread already?? LOL Any other fans out there? He *DEFINITELY* counts as a bishounen in my book!^^

Offline xkwanwahx

(Artist) Miyavi
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 05:42:57 AM »
hahaha...miyavi sure has a unique style to him...but yeaaa...I definitely listen to him

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
(Artist) Miyavi
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 08:58:57 PM »
Yay, someone finally replied to this post!! LOL ^^ :heart:

I love how off-the-wall he is, though! I didn't much care for the MYV Pops CD, but Miyavism (sp?) was pretty damn awesome and of course, his first^^ I think he is probably the most kawaii male singer in J-pop/rock, he reminds me of an anime character at times^^ LOL :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Dizzy

• Takahashi Ai *FAP*
  • Member+
(Artist) Miyavi
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 09:16:04 PM »
I'm a guy, Miyavi rocks and I have no shame admitting he's hot (well as far as guys go LoL)

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
(Artist) Miyavi
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 09:19:01 PM »
Quote from: Dizzy
I'm a guy, Miyavi rocks and I have no shame admitting he's hot (well as far as guys go LoL)

Hey that's hot!!^^ LOL Nothing wrong with that, in my book (and I'm a girl^~) He is definitely a hottie... I want to get his PB, JE VOUS SOUHAITE UN BON ANNIVERSAIRE :heart:

Does anyone have it already??

Offline HiME

• ecchi
  • Member+
(Artist) Miyavi
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 10:07:35 PM »
Ah Miyavi... I like some of his songs (Freedom Fighter, Aho Matsuri, Jibun Kakumei, Merry Kanshimimasu, Peace Sign, etc!) but i don't really like Myv himself, and i hafta admit that i can't stand 99% of his fangirls neither. ;)

he's not in my hottie book, but i f'ing love this picture :lol:

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
(Artist) Miyavi
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 10:21:02 PM »
Quote from: HiME
Ah Miyavi... I like some of his songs (Freedom Fighter, Aho Matsuri, Jibun Kakumei, Merry Kanshimimasu, Peace Sign, etc!) but i don't really like Myv himself, and i hafta admit that i can't stand 99% of his fangirls neither. ;)

LOL Well that's what makes this forum great, everyone has their own opinions^^ He's definitely an acquired taste... LOL

Offline BradVickers

• Caffeine Bomb
  • ecchi
  • Member+
(Artist) Miyavi
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2006, 11:35:40 PM »
God, I can't stand Miyavi. Everyting about him annoys me. It's funny because I used to like him when he was Miyabi and in Dué le Quartz.

Baba Booey

Offline mckool

• ecchi
  • Member+
(Artist) Miyavi
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 12:50:43 PM »
From all the youtube clips that ppl put on about Miyavi, i think he does have a very unqiue style (image-wise, at least)  The boy could play good guitar, though not 'the best', like alot of his fans claim.. and of course, alot of fan-girl is after his 'booty' as well, so it doesn't matter really whether he's musically talented or not =-p

Offline donkeykong83

• ecchi
  • Member+
(Artist) Miyavi
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 02:47:55 PM »
He can't sing for crap.
But I have to say he's one of the best accoustic guitar player I've seen. So far.
And that image of his. Its not surprising that it makes guys sick. But the gals love it though. So yeah.

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
(Artist) Miyavi
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 02:50:31 PM »
Quote from: mckool
From all the youtube clips that ppl put on about Miyavi, i think he does have a very unqiue style (image-wise, at least)  The boy could play good guitar, though not 'the best', like alot of his fans claim.. and of course, alot of fan-girl is after his 'booty' as well, so it doesn't matter really whether he's musically talented or not =-p

LOL I'll admit it, I'm definitely one of those fan-girls who is just after his "booty" XD LOL I do enjoy his oddness in his music, though, too... But it's definitely more about his image for me! :heart:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
(Artist) Miyavi
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 10:11:33 PM »
So, what does everyone think of his new song eh? Good to see a serious song once in awhile, though the PV, of course, is in Miyavi taste as usual XD

He looks adorible in those pajamas *-*... Thought it was one of his better songs where he sings well in. I find myself imitating his singing in that song often XD!

Offline robber

• the Who?
  • Member+
(Artist) Miyavi
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 06:02:35 PM »
Hey,
I'm a guy too... and ithink he is a great musician, and i think a musician can't be perfect on the whole line.
his style is unique, i never heard such crazy songs 'cause they are really experimental sometimes.... the acoustic songs are great, :heart: Selfish Love!!!!great song...
and of course he looks cool!

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
Re: (Artist) Miyavi
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 11:48:08 PM »
Coming Soon 
Miyavi
The Paramount Theatre
October 25, 2009
8 pm
On sale:
October 3 @ 10 am 
After a successful debut tour in the US last year, Miyavi returns to repeat his sell-out performances. On this branch of stops on his Neo Tokyo Samurai Black World Tour 2009, Miyavi lands in Seattle to light up the night with his unique style of "Japanese Glamorous Rock."

I'm new to Jpop and Know he's pretty popular, but I'm more into girl groups. Whould this be a sow to goto?
Life is one time.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Tabidachi no Asa