JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - The Sun Sank

Author Topic: The Official H!P Collection Thread  (Read 151347 times)

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Official H!P Collection Thread
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2007, 05:08:22 PM »
Questions to people who live in Europe. Where do you order your jpop stuff? And which pay method you guys use?

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2007, 05:11:57 PM »
Quote from: NAzu;277221
Questions to people who live in Europe. Where do you order your jpop stuff? And which pay method you guys use?

I usually order from YesAsia.com, since they accept payment through paypal . It's always fine for me.

ebay also deserves to be mentioned, but you should be careful where to buy. I myself haven't been disappointed yet, though :D

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline Himalia

• Unofficial Mr. Moonlight
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2007, 05:26:53 PM »
Quote from: NAzu;277221

I almost never use yesasia as i find they cost more (almost always) even when you add  the postage from Japan. Cdjapan ane neowing are two favs of mine HMV.co.jp is also worth looking at. However i find i get alot from Amazon.co.jp, great shipping deals when you order a few items (they can sting alittle if you order just one item) For example to the United Kingdom one photobook can cost 1750yen but 8 would cost about 3500yen so you can see the saving and why i also buy in bulk. Ebay is always worth a try as some good stuff turns up sometimes however my main source for the more special stuff is direct from friends in Japan who sometimes (for example) get certain items for me on yahoo.jp. auction. The problem with yahoo.jp auctions is it seems that very few people will send international. If they will then thats great and i do it myself otherwise (which is most times) a friend helps me out.
Himalias Hello Project Photocard swap shop.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11481.20

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2007, 05:28:13 PM »
Quote from: freya86;277225
I usually order from YesAsia.com, since they accept payment through paypal . It's always fine for me.

ebay also deserves to be mentioned, but you should be careful where to buy. I myself haven't been disappointed yet, though :D

When ordering from YesAsia how much are the shipping costs for like one cd or dvd?

edit. Himalia thanks for the info!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 05:31:52 PM by NAzu »

Offline Himalia

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2007, 05:29:43 PM »
I think there free in Europe if you spend at least $25 or something close to that. But even with that i still find they cost more. As they basically add the postage on to the price of the item plus an extra charge.

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2007, 05:37:37 PM »
Quote from: Himalia;277237
I think there free in Europe if you spend at least $25 or something close to that. But even with that i still find they cost more. As they basically add the postage on to the price of the item plus an extra charge.

Ok. Is bank transfer ok when ordering from Cdjapan and those other places you mentioned? If not what other paying methods there are?

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2007, 05:41:30 PM »
Quote from: Himalia;277233
I almost never use yesasia as i find they cost more (almost always) even when you add  the postage from Japan.

But shipping is free once you buy for at least $25 (I think) :D

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline Himalia

• Member+
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2007, 05:44:06 PM »
Im not sure about bank transfer that something ive only ever received money from but you can use debit and credit cards with them. There are a few other payment methods but ive never looked into them as i pay by debit or credit card.

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2007, 06:05:16 PM »
Hmm...I haven't got a creditcard so that limit's the paying methods quite much or I would have to ask my dad to do the payment.

Offline Himalia

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2007, 07:11:13 PM »
Quote from: freya86;277242
But shipping is free once you buy for at least $25 (I think) :D

That is true but the point i am making is they have already added the shipping fee to the price so when they say its free postage it is infact not they have already included it. Thats why everything seems expensive on yesasia.

Offline crazyaoshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2007, 01:44:20 AM »
about 169 HP DVDs collected over some years, probably half or so used from Akihabara.  If you really care which I can post a link to the list.
A few photobooks [Shibata, Satoda, Ayaka, Melon]
A few CDs [less than 10]
[/pad]

Forgot to say Melon T-shirt and uchiwa and poster.

Offline Himalia

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2007, 02:06:30 AM »
Hmm thats a fair few dvds then again they certainly add up. Just looking at my collection made me think all the concerts MM, Goto, Aya, Hp ones etc then you have the DVD singles that adds up very quickly. Then you have all the specials, compilations , DVD phamplets and DVD magazines. Hmm almost forgetting the Fanclub stuff as well. Hmm i think im gonna count mine not done that for a while.

So any what you consider to be prize pieces amongest those dvd ?

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2007, 02:37:18 AM »
So this is what I got since my last post in this thread:

I am using YesAsia since I don't have a credit card yet (therefore I am using paypal). It's more expensive like Himalia said but like it's already been said too, you get free shipping if your order is worth more than 25$  and if you order two Japanese items you get a mini-toy for free (which are worth around 8$ sometimes) and you get one or two 5$ cash coupons if your order is worth more than 50$ this way you are able to save 5$ the next order. It's still more expensive but it's a good choice for people without credit card I guess and I didn't have trouble with customs so far.
By the way, there was already a thread about getting H!P/Jpop stuff here:
http://forum.jphip.com/showthread.php?t=7513 it may help too.

EDIT/PS: does anyone know how to use the H!P (2007) calendars? I don't want to break my berryz calendar but would like to use it ^^;
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 03:18:29 AM by nachdenki »
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline momo23

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2007, 03:29:47 AM »
here's mine

9 CD's
5 DVD's
15 PB's
official photos
about 8 concert shirts
sayumi scarf
MM calendar
earth fest stuff (poster and ticket holder)
japanese magazines that include H!P members featured

pics of it all

well, thats it.  my collection sure will grow in 2007

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2007, 03:38:26 AM »
Quote from: nachdenki;277518

EDIT/PS: does anyone know how to use the H!P (2007) calendars? I don't want to break my berryz calendar but would like to use it ^^;

Those calendars are designed for you to tear the pages once the months have passed. That's the purpose of the upper metal railing. What I did with the cover, and will continue to do with each page, is I tear it very carefully and then use it as a poster.:D :D

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2007, 03:40:42 AM »
I hung it up but it will be forever @ January no matter which month :lol:

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2007, 03:41:50 AM »
I got mum to fashion a kind of string for mine while she was here, so I can just flip the pages over and not rip them out. Paid too damn much for the things to tear them up.

Offline Himalia

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2007, 09:02:50 AM »
Quote from: nachdenki;277518

You can make a subtle modification to the calendar id you dont want to take it apart so you can keep in fully intact. What you need to do is quite simple it simply requires a piece of string and 2 clips. The 2 clips go on both ends of the top of the calendar and the string is attached to them both. You then hang the calendar by the string this now means that as the hanging point has been elevated that each time you turn a month over you can simply push it over the top of calendar so you dont have to take it apart.:)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2007, 09:45:02 PM »
omg.. I'm so disillusioned right now.. there was a morning musume item on dutch ebay.. this was my chanche to finally get some merchandise.. I set a really high maximum bid.. and someone outbid me the last second.. I can cry right now.. :(

Offline crazyaoshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2007, 02:04:46 AM »
Quote from: Himalia;277494

So any what you consider to be prize pieces amongest those dvd ?

I suppose Hello Project Sports Festival 2004 because I'm in it and Melon Kinenbi 2005 revue because I went to it [though I don't think I'm on the DVD].

Getting the DVD of an event you went to is IMHO the most memorable.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - The Sun Sank