JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - TSUYOGARI DOKEI

Author Topic: [Poll] The 1st Annual Cutest Idoling!!! Member Poll --> RESULTS!  (Read 10621 times)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: [Poll] The 1st Annual Cutest Idoling!!! Member Poll (vote now!)
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2014, 07:14:58 AM »
#1 Sato Rena
#2 Hashimoto Ruka
#3 Ishida Karen
#4 Furuhashi Mayu
#5 Kiyoku Reia

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2014, 12:10:12 PM »
#1 Hashimoto Kaede
#2 Sato Rena
#3 Takahashi Kurumi
#4 Sato Michela Wako
#5 Hashimoto Ruka
Feel free to PM me for Japanese to English translations.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2014, 05:21:17 PM »
1. Satou Rena (this one is easy, she's simply adorably cute from the first moment I saw her. Also fav NEO member and she's even cuter in real life :) )
2. Takahashi Kurumi
3. Hashimoto Ruka
4. Kurata Ruka (Ruka is still very cute, but due to the fact that she's getting older, she's starting to get hotter ;p but this is pure cuteness poll)
5. Tamagawa Ramu

6. would be Hashimoto Kaede
I don't consider Karen the typical cute anymore, just like Ruka she's getting more mature and looking hot :)

Offline neonero

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2014, 11:25:45 AM »
#1 Hashimoto Ruka
#2 Hashimoto Kaede
#3 Satou Rena
#4 Kiyoku Reia
#5 Takahashi Kurumi

I make a distinction between (childish) cuteness and ("physical") cuteness.
Ruka & Reia for childish cuteness. Rena & Kurumi for "physical" cuteness. And Kaede for both. :grin:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2014, 06:41:49 PM »
The people have spoken! The winner of the 1st Annual Cutest Idoling!!! Member Poll is....

01. Hashimoto Kaede (62 points)

02. Sato Rena (57 points)

03. Ishida Karen (43 points)

04. Hashimoto Ruka (39 points)

05. Takahashi Kurumi (39 points)

06. Tamagawa Ramu (32 points)
07. Sato Michela Wako (28 points)
08. Kiyoku Reia (25 points)
09. Furuhashi Mayu (18 points)
10. Kurata Ruka (17 points)

Notes:
- Thanks for voting! Seriously, pretty much everybody participated and that's what makes it more entertaining.
- I split the Ruka x Kurumi tie in Ruka's favor because she had more #1 votes as well as more votes in general.
- Feel free to post comments! Feel free to post pics which show why you (dis)agree with a certain ranking!  XD

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 07:10:07 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
Re: [Poll] The 1st Annual Cutest Idoling!!! Member Poll --> RESULTS!
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2014, 09:00:16 AM »
Definitely clear win for Kaepyon, she's very consistent in top-3 although close in 1st place with Rena. Interesting poll will be next year, all of NEO will shine this year (my prediction). So can't wait to see Rena in swimsuit...  :drool: :drool:

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2014, 11:16:34 AM »
Let's commentingu!!!

- No real surprise Kaede won, but I'm amazed at how close Rena came in. She's still quite new, so if her uprise continues in the same fashion as the last couple of months she can become huge.

- Karen ended higher than expected. She's quite pretty, which can be considered a type of cute I guess. I like the way she acts girly and innocent which adds to her cute level, haha.

- If Ruka 2 grows up the same way as Kaede then we're in for trouble  :lol:

- I confess Takahashi Kurumi is one of the most invisible girls to me. She's like Sato Sumire in AKB48; very cute and pretty but doesn't stand out much in the TV show. That's why I was surprised she ranked so high. However! When I searched for pic I realized she is also in ChocoLe. Completely forgot about that. It also means she released some IVs which def helped boost her popularity in this poll.

- Would've liked to see Ramu end up a bit higher. She isn't textbook pretty, but she has that special factor which makes her a bit different and more appealing.

- My main beef with the results... How in the world did Kurata Ruka end up last?!?  :panic:
I know for a fact that three of my AKBros would have voted for her, but they didn't know enough of the other members to justify voting in this poll.
But why did she do this badly? Is it because she's still quite chubby or because people are considering her to be sexy?

SO CUTE.

As for next year, there are only three girls who move onto the Hotness poll: Wako, Kurata and Karen.

The polls look back on the past year, so Kaede will still be seventeen years old by then.
Can Sato beat her by then or will Kaede reign supreme. I'm already excited about this battle  :lol:

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2014, 04:07:38 PM »
- If Ruka 2 grows up the same way as Kaede then we're in for trouble  :lol:

- My main beef with the results... How in the world did Kurata Ruka end up last?!?  :panic:
I know for a fact that three of my AKBros would have voted for her, but they didn't know enough of the other members to justify voting in this poll.
But why did she do this badly? Is it because she's still quite chubby or because people are considering her to be sexy?

The Hashimoto sisters have good genes.  :lol:
With Kurata I guess she gained a little too much or the new outfit doesn't really suit her body type. After 933 I realized she has a naughty side  :lol: which makes her hot in a way and she got some junk in the trunk.  :twothumbs If she was on the other poll I would have put her in, next year I guess.

Offline neonero

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2014, 06:08:43 PM »
- Karen is a surprise for me. She's charming in some way, we can't deny. But I wouldn't define it as cuteness.

- Kurata Ruka is one of the prettiest girls of the group if not the prettiest. She also is quite cute. But in my opinion her beauty surpasses her cuteness. If she were more thin she probably would be way more attractive.

- Ramu is not cute anymore. But it's too early to say that she's hot without sounding like a pervert. :lol:

Offline AEUGNewtype

• Member+
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2014, 04:46:35 AM »
I'm not surprised at the ranking at all, really, and 3 of them were in my personal ranking, anyway!

Personally, I think Kurumin passed from "cute" to "really effing hot" a while ago (early 2013), despite how young she still is. Her personality is very boring, though, and she does almost nothing to stand out within the group, so I have a hard time recommending her to people as someone to pay attention to, but she still can be very cute at times and is always a pleasure to look at  :wub:

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2014, 08:51:13 AM »
Ramu & Karen should move into next league (hottest  :w00t: :w00t:), I think Kaepyon should be there too, she's start to look hot IMO. Btw Serina should move to this league, she still looks cute & adorable, although she's from 2nd gen (unfortunately Serina lost "cutest member" soon after 3rd-gen joined, which was Kaepyon who beat her  :grin:)

3-6-9 は 永遠...

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - TSUYOGARI DOKEI