JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - SHIRO GA KONO MACHI TO BOKU WO SOMERU

Author Topic: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up12 OWARIness 5April2012  (Read 17827 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Someone’s aging again today  :grin:

SHOOTING STARS

UP1

The gentle wind from the north played with the loose strands of the lady’s light brown hair. Her shoulder length hair was loosely tied back in a bun but the errant strands caught by the soft blow of the wind, wafted around her face and the sun’s light caused the hair to glisten with a thousand highlights.

Sitting securely on the pearly white sand beach, with her arms wrapped around her knees, Ai Takahashi once again watched the grand exit of the proud sun.

It was a low tide, the sea was calm with a few small white waves faintly crashing into the soft sandy shoreline, and the thousand golden hues of the setting sun created a magnificent view, making the surrounding more soothing and even more enchanting.

“Why can’t a beautiful thing like this stay in every minute of the day?” asking no one, the girl let out a sigh of awe and looked around. The surrounding was quiet, only a few were visible wandering along the shore, which made her even more wonder “Why can’t more people stay for a little longer and pay attention to this spectacular scenery?” she paused for a moment and sighed once more “Hmmm, they must be used to this captivating scene already.”

Getting a bit tired of her sitting posture, she inspected the ground behind her and was about to rest her upper body on the sandy ground after making sure it was safe and okay. But before she was able to properly lie down, a lone star travelled down from the sky at the speed of light.

“Ara! A falling star!” the lady exclaimed in a high pitched voice. Her smile grew wider and her eyes sparkled like diamonds as they followed the falling meteor. Though the scene ended in just a blink, her huge smile still remained, for the occurrence was very rare, at least to her. It was her first time witnessing a star falling with the sun still visible. And for this reason, her energy kicked a few notches up and her heart soared with utter delight.

Feeling so lucky, she stretched her right arm upwards and tried to trace the meteor’s trail using her index finger the moment after the star vanished. While her other arm was on the ground, supporting her body weight. Feeling satisfied, she finally hit the ground and placed her two hands underneath her head to serve as her pillows.

With the warmth that emanated from under the ground that she found so comforting and the groovy mood she’s feeling, she continued to watch the moving clouds subtly changing shapes with a smile resting on her lips, happy and content.

Nine months ago, the girl had developed regrets after taking the job that made her moved away from home. Almost every day of the first few months were full of strange moments. With buckets of tears even. But as of late, she was enjoying her stay more and more. The power of Mother Nature was one of the reasons why she got by, the healing power of nature as many people call it.

‘Hmmm... fresh air, fresh food, friendly people, quiet neighbourhood, a perfect place to stay until you get old.  Maybe I should get my own house in here. But it’s kind of far from my family and friends and... Reina...’ When her thoughts landed on Reina, in an instant her mood changed and took a hundred-and-eighty-degree turn. Her smile disappeared, her facial expression turned blank, and her eyes grew dim with tears.

Not long after, a couple of tears swiftly spilled over the brim of her eyes and streamed down. Trying to stop the unexpected tears, she closed her eyes tight and then all she could see was total darkness. But a couple of seconds later, Reina’s image vividly appeared.

Sitting up in a swift motion, Ai shook her head hoping Reina’s face in her mind would go away, but it was ineffective with her eyes still closed. And so she opened them, only to find out that painful tears still stung her eyes as the sudden flash of memory of the girl she adored continued to play. And that her eyes threatened to discharge some more tears. That’s when she got up on her feet, and before she knew it, she was already a quarter of a mile away from where she originated, gasping for some air.

After regulating her breathing and successfully stopping her tears from appearing, she stood up straight and faced the vast ocean, trying her hardest not to think about Reina more, the girl she so adored and also the girl she so wanted to forget.

A few moments later, after forcing her mind to go blank, the cold splash of water on her feet jarred her back to reality. And she finally noticed that the sun was already gone and that the wind had turned colder. Thinking that it was time to head back home, she looked at the already dark horizon once again and took a long deep breath.

Picking a stone up from the damp ground, she held it tight and balled her fist up with it. Bringing her balled fist near her chest, she closed her eyes and sincerely murmured “Please take my entire memory of her with this and help me move on, onegai...” Ai Takahashi pleaded softly to whoever could hear her prayers, and threw the stone onto the water with full force.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 03:35:26 AM by kRisZ »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Re: SHOOTING STARS ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 02:39:34 PM »
 :O 
Could this be the fic you mentioned? Or is this a new one? Me likes the title.
Hmm hints of ReinAi in first chapter already.
“Please take my entire memory of her with this and help me move on, onegai...” Ai Takahashi pleaded softly to whoever could hear her prayers, and threw the stone onto the water with full force.
Ai should just find Gaki-san for a better result  XD
So glad to see you around again  :heart:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 07:45:15 PM »
RenAi  :mon mad:

Oh but, AiGaki is all capitalized, so that gives me hope. :lol:

Missed you, so I'm looking forward to the story.

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 10:53:19 PM »
I was so happy when I saw ReinAI, but then I noticed AIGAKI and I knew..  XD Well, I just wanted more ReinAi these days, but I love TakaGaki~ I know I'm lovin' this fic already!  :cow:

Poor Ai-chan..So lonely at a place with no friends. :( How can she be so lonely when it's already nine months? :O

Awaiting for your next update~ :twothumbs

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 03:50:45 AM »
ReinAi? :catglare:

Looking forward to pure ebilness from you :P

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 11:47:38 AM »
An Ai/Gaki/Reina love triangle!  :panic: ahh all ways so intresting.....

Poor Ai, seems as though she moved to get away from Reina rather than any carrer advancement or anything like that.....

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 03:05:06 PM »
C
You mean the story I’ve re-written several weeks ago with a plan to post on y... I mean someone’s birthday?  :twisted:

Makes me wonder, why can't that someone be proud that it's her birthday... I am proud it was her birthday yesterday  :P

So glad to see you around again  :heart:
Thank you  :)

One more thing, I forgot in the pm... I don't remember ordering an essay  XD XD XD

rnd-sama
Hi  :mon hi:

For some reason, I so wanna give you a hug right now  :D  Have you seen the movie Mars needs moms? Let's pretend you're the Earthling and we are the Marsians in that garbage area scene  :grin:

kano-chan
I'm an AiGaki lover for life  :D

baddie
 :fainted: lol

oddball
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise?  :D

Tightrope
Welcome?  :D

UP2

Ai shook the clinging sand off her red-white-checkered button down shirt and did the same to her pair of denim shorts and her slightly wet red sneakers. Fairly content with the results, she fished her key out from her pocket, turned the knob, and pushed the door open.  Inside the entry hall, she murmured something incoherently before bending down to take her shoes and socks off.

She wandered barefoot toward the laundry room with her shoes and socks in her hands. Done with her task, Ai then quietly entered into the living room. And as she made her way inside, something smelling good greeted her and so she took a quick glance to her right. And there she saw Risa, firmly gripping the handle of the saute pan while jerking it repeatedly.

“Tadaima” Ai uttered again but much more coherent this time, and softly as to not surprise the girl as much as possible.

“Okaeri” and Risa responded without taking her eyes off the pan.

With nothing better to do, Ai settled on the leather couch in silence and continued to watch the girl cooking like a pro through the pass-through window. Risa was wearing the apron she bought for her the other week and a faint smile crept on her face as she recollected the Bean’s reaction when she saw the Disney characters prints.

But the smile disappeared the moment she remembered that it was kind of similar to Reina’s reaction when she gave her a kitten. Shaking her head briskly for a brief moment, she then let her head collapse on the back of the sofa, stared at the ceiling and tried to listen to her surrounding to distract herself from thinking about sad memories again.

The very tiny and only stain that she discovered on the white ceiling just now and the sound of chopping as the knife hits the cutting board became interesting to her all of a sudden. Little common things that used to be invisible had become visible in the past months. Trivial happenings had become thought-provoking in her moments of sorrow... she must make them or else she’d drown and spiral down into depression again.

“Is dinner ready yet?” a squeaky voice resonated from the stairway followed by some audible footsteps, breaking the silence of the two. But Ai remained still on the couch and let the Bean do the talking.

“Almost”

“What took you so long Gakisan? We have an appointment after dinner.” whined the girl as she poked her head in the kitchen doorway and watched the Bean scooping out some soup stock from the saucepan, poured it into a bowl before adding some paste in it.

“I’m making another dish that can make our spirit spring up... ja-jan... miso soup.”

“But my spirit’s already soaring, and we’re in a hurry!”

“You’re not the only one living in this house Sayu!” chided the cook with a glare.

Pouting, the Bunny spoke again “Can you make it quick please? My feet are already itching to go out.”

“Hai hai... set the table, it’s almost done.”

With some place-mats on her hands that she took out from the cupboard, Sayu turned around to head to the table but after a few steps, the poor table mats flew from her hand and met the hardwood floor.

“AH! Bikkurishita! Aichaaaaan! Why didn’t you make any sound?!”

“How could I make one when you’re already talking non-stop?” the oldest of the three responded as she sat up properly and gave out a weak smile to the Bunny.

“I thought we’re in a hurry? Sayu? The table?” Risa was already ladling the steaming hot soup into three individual bowls. Too busy to look up and see the commotion, she reminded the youngest without breaking her focus on the soup. 

“Right, I’m on it.” The Bunny quickly picked the place-mats up and headed to the table in double pace but she abruptly stopped in her tracks and faced Ai.

“Nee Aichan, a little help would be very nice.” and in the most innocent voice she could muster, Sayu asked while staring at the oldest with her puppy-dog eyes and her sweetest smile on, and with her held mats pressed against her chest.

“Who could ever resist the ichiban kawaii’s eyes and smile?”

“Yay! Aichan loves me! Whoot whoot! Yay! Gakisan’s jealous! Whoot whoot! Yay! Because Aichan loves me! Whoot whoot!” was the Bunny’s chant after hearing Ai’s response and after seeing the oldest stood up from the sofa.

“Yeah yeah... we are definitely in a hurry.” In the process of taking her apron off, Risa retorted while rolling her eyes when the Bunny met her gaze. Rolling her eyes, that’s her best comeback when one of her two housemates decides to play immature from time to time. And as always, the reaction triggers laughter and creates wide grins.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 04:07:08 PM by kRisZ »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up2 06April
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 03:42:15 PM »
Yup, so this a different one then?
Makes me wonder, why can't that someone be proud that it's her birthday... I am proud it was her birthday yesterday  :P
Go ask her, but I suspect the answer would be something like "It's a mystery"  XD
One more thing, I forgot in the pm... I don't remember ordering an essay  XD XD XD
:lol:  well, I got many smiles and hearts in return, that ought to make it a good essay, right?  :grin:

I would've thought TakaGaki were married already had Sayu not appear  XD
“Yay! Aichan loves me! Whoot whoot! Yay! Gakisan’s jealous! Whoot whoot! Yay! Because Aichan loves me! Whoot whoot!” was the Bunny’s chant after hearing Ai’s response and after seeing the oldest stood up from the sofa.
Somehow, instead of Sayu, I imagine you're the one doing this  :P

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 10:50:57 PM »
Aah! She only sounded lonely because Reina isn't around. Ai-chan is living with two other people! Okay..so after stating the obvious.... :nervous It seems that Ai-chan is always depressed and everything reminds her of Reina. :( I'm very curious about ReinAi's relationship and the events that occurred in the past.  :?

TakaGaki is just whatever right now, huh? Normal friends~ It'll be nice if Reina comes along. :twisted:

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 01:45:43 AM »
Tightrope
Welcome?  :D

Thanks?  :lol:
I'm awfully slow at writing comments, so I was planning to write a proper one here later, but since you welcomed me too I had to appear or I would feel bad XD.
To tell you the truth, I'm lately very picky with the fics I read. But the ReinAIGAKIsayueri seemed interesting enough. Because I like Reinai, I love Takagaki and I'm missing my Kameshige soooooooooooo badly lately  :cry: So yeah, you made me very happy with those choices <3.

The first chapter was interesting. I liked it. Because it was short of "OMG Ai-chan is angsty because her precious kitten isn't with her anymore, but I'm sure Risa has to be near to comfort her" XD :heart: But it was this second chapter which made me definitely love this fic. Risa looking so wifey-like already, so cuuuuuute (and her epic disney apron, I loved it :lol:).  And Sayu's chant and Kame were so cute adjksadafs :wub:  The sole fact those four girls are living together is awesome already. I like that idea a lot. So much fun and drama can develop in that situation :heart: I'm loving the interactions between them since the beggining so I'm looking forward to see what is going to happen.

I'm very curious too about the future of Reina (is she going to appear later?) and AiGaki, but I'm more excited with SayuEri for now. I miss them way too much, and the lack of this pairing is painful :bleed eyes: Are you going to mix the pairings a lot? Because I just realized I'm separating pairings but ReinAIGAKIsayueri can really be a mix of all them :lol: Anyway, like I said, I'll come later to do a proper comment. Meanwhile, keep writing! :heart: This is already looking very good  :cow:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 11:52:53 AM »
With nothing better to do, Ai settled on the leather couch in silence and continued to watch the girl cooking like a pro through the pass-through window. Risa was wearing the apron she bought for her the other week and a faint smile crept on her face as she recollected the Bean’s reaction when she saw the Disney characters prints.

aww so sweet!  :shy2:

But the smile disappeared the moment she remembered that it was kind of similar to Reina’s reaction when she gave her a kitten. Shaking her head briskly for a brief moment, she then let her head collapse on the back of the sofa, stared at the ceiling and tried to listen to her surrounding to distract herself from thinking about sad memories again.

:depressed: and it seems very awkward at the same time.... ans Ai/Reina arument then, with Gaki picking up the pices, oh dear...

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 04:17:04 PM »
So, those three live together.

Always at this stage in a story, I have loads of questions, all of which are useless to ask, since they're just going to be answered later in the story anyway. Maybe I'll just wait. :P

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2011, 04:32:49 AM »
C
This is the one, don't have enough time to write a new one  :P  Up2 was cut and the below Up's the last part  XD and so you know what's next...  :D

Good essay? Lemme think... ummm... I'd like to exercise my right to stay silent please  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

kano-chan
There will be ReinAi Ups :D  Past and present  :yep:

Tightrope
When I saw your comment, my first reactions -  :shocked  -   :panic:  -  :fainted:  lol and then the next reactions - scroll up and open my ms-word... checking if your comment's longer than my Ups  XD XD XD But I do love your comment to bits  :yep: Thank you for taking the time to write that long  :D

I’m only re-writing my short (9 pages) story written some time ago. So it’s a short story like 10-12 Ups I guess  :)

oddball
 :mon hi: glad to see you in here too  :D

rnd-sama
Yep, they're in one house  :D

kawaii beam, Beecubed
Doumo  :D

~~~
This update was supposed to be yesterday’s but I wasn’t home, needed to deal with some adult things. I don’t like much being an adult sometimes -_-

My next up will be in ten days more or less, I’m pretty busy with work actually I was only here because last April 5 was one of my dear friends’ birthday. And I didn’t get Up4 right when I was re-writing it, but Up5, Up6 and Up8 were done already so when I get back, updates will be daily again I guess.
~~~

UP3

“Hot! Hot! Hot!”

“Of course it’s hot! Can’t you see the smoke it’s emitting? Baka!”

“Stop talking Gakisan, and hurry up!”

“Tsk”

And dinner was quieter than the usual, except for Sayu’s ‘hot hot’ exclaims every now and then and Risa’s chuckles and remarks whenever it appeared. And Ai was there at the side-line, chuckling with Risa from time to time. After finishing her meal, Ai then headed to the sink and started to wash the used kitchenware like always.

“Are you okay?”

“I am now.” Responded Ai after placing down the spatula she was holding and faced the Bean with a meek smile.

“That’s good to hear. Listen, one of our friends arrived and so we’re going to go visit her... would you like to come with us?”

She was about to decline the offer but after looking into the sincere eyes of the Bean, something’s telling her she must say yes. And so she gave it a second thought. Maybe it’s better for her to go out, get herself tired before sleeping than be left in the house all alone and might end up thinking more about Reina again.

“Hmmm... there’s only one way to make me go”

“What?”

“A kiss on the lips from you”

With that remark, a palm flew and landed on Ai’s shoulder, hard, followed by a loud yell “Baka!”

Eyes squinting, nose scrunching up and all of her top teeth showing... results of a triumphant grin, Ai then resumed her work but kept glancing at the lovely sight and watched as the Bean blushed while giving her a scowl. She so loves teasing the inexperienced girl and so loves seeing her face go redder and redder. Her incoherent murmurs after every antic received and her frowning brows made her look even cuter. And every time Ai captures that particular cuteness, it makes her all the more wonder why Risa’s still single until now. Because aside from being very good in managing a household, the girl is on the right age and is evidently gorgeous. Hands down, the most perfect woman for a wife she’s seen thus far in this town.

“Leave my Risa alone Aichan!” with a face, Sayu appeared with the rest of the used tableware on hand and placed them down the sink. “But I so can give you a chuu right now if you insist” the Bunny added, winked at Ai and positioned her lips for the kiss not wasting any more time.

“Ummm... let me think about that... nope, not a chance. I’ll even drag you two out of the house if you two dare to change your minds of going out tonight.”

“Aww, that’s harsh. My lips are perfect and cute and sweet, nee Gakisan?”

With all eyes on her, Risa did not speak a word and just rolled her eyes as her answer. Little did she know that her usual response was about to take them to another level, a totally unexpected level.

“Eh?! Dame?! I’m shock! Really!” the Bunny exclaimed. She then covered her mouth with her hand and opened her eyes wide in obvious exaggeration. But in a blink, her stance changed. “I thought you liked my kiss" the youngest voiced softly and let out a lonely sigh.

Completely caught off-guard, two heads turned sideways and looked at the sad looking Bunny after hearing the words, and in unison, they exclaimed in utter surprise.

Ai’s eyes kept hopping from the Bunny to the Bean, totally intrigued by the Bunny’s revelation. While Risa, with visible confusion plastered on her face, continued to look at the youngest and waited for Sayu to speak again. But when the ichiban kawaii stayed silent, she asked

“What did you just say?!”

“You heard me.” Sayu’s eyes stayed glued to the floor when she answered, pouting... and so sad looking.

“Repeat it again! I want to clearly hear it!”

“Ithoughtyoulikedmykiss!”

Gasping, Ai stared at the Bean, whose gaze never left the Bunny, and waited for her reaction. The Bean had a serious face on but a hint of panic was also there. Making Ai all the more intrigued. ‘Did she really? But how come she has never heard of it? When was it, during her absence in the house? But she hadn’t left town for several months. Or when she’s out for a stroll alone? Or while she was sleeping?’

Her train of thought was interrupted by the soft but firm voice of Risa, hinting that she isn’t playing and that she demands a serious answer from the Bunny. “When did I let you kiss me?!”

“The other night” and the Bunny never changed her stance, conveying that she wasn’t fooling around nor jesting in the least bit.

“Sayu! This is not funny anymore!”

“It’s true! You even mentioned you liked it.”

The oldest was looking at the two back and forth, like watching a Ping-Pong match, Sayu’s stance stood firm while Risa became more fidgety by the second. It’s like watching a secret relationship that just got blown off.

Trying to weigh the situation in a more logical manner, she stared at the Bean for a moment and did the same to the Bunny, and that’s when she remembered something and so she locked her gaze on the Bunny and butted in “When was this specifically?”

“Just before you knocked on my door non-stop”

“Oh, that time.” Ai then chuckled

“Why are you laughing? What are you two talking about?! And when was that exactly because I can’t remember a thing!” starting to get annoyed, Risa asked the two.

“The other night, but Aichan’s loud knocks brought an end to my very nice... dream!” the Bunny answered with a serious tone at first but laughed hysterically after uttering the last word. The two roared with laughter and took a few back steps away from the glaring Bean, trying to keep a safe distance in case the Bean would launch a physical attack on them.

“Give me five!” smiling naughtily, Ai shouted and raised her left hand and waited for the Bunny’s hand whilst glancing at the cook to see her facial expression. However the grin toned down a bit in an instant after becoming the recipient of Risa’s sharp stare.

“Oops. Hehehe”

“Tsk! I knew there is something wrong with these people I’m living with!” Risa uttered through gritted teeth and shook her head in disbelief. Seeing that the two were still giggling like mad, she spoke in a shrill loud voice and made exasperated expressions, reaction queen mode switched on. “Dear Kami-sama, why am I stuck with them!? What have I done to deserve this!?” she threw her hands up in a pretty exaggerated manner and let out a long exasperated sigh, which earned another series of held back laughter from the duo.

After giving out a seemed so endless piercing stare which made the two stood side by side with their somewhat remorseful look on, Risa finally backed away.  She shook her head once again and turned around to leave the two rascals.

“Risa-chan, wait...”

The Bean stopped on her track and turned her head to face Ai, still wearing a scowl “What?!”

“Thank you for the soup.”

“Yeah! But there will be no more next time!” after that, she stomped and left the two sheepishly grinning girls behind with a pout. But when she was already on the stairway, the scowl was already gone. And her eyes flickered and a smirk slowly crept across her face as if anticipating what was about to happen. Without waiting for too long, Sayu’s voice shrieked and echoed inside their two-storey house, complaining about the time and then clanking and clashing sound of utensils followed.

“There, my sweet revenge.”

~~~
Take care people!

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2011, 06:47:39 AM »
Haha! I love when Ai-chan told Gaki to kiss her on the lips. :lol: And there goes Reaction Queen Mode, blowing off on Sayu's kissy joke.  :lol: XD

I panicked. Cuz' for a moment, I thought there was a little GakiSayu. I mean, Sayu is supposed to be the one fangirling over Ai-chan. XD But it's good to know that she would love to give Ai-chan a kiss. :grin:

So i guess the "friend" who they're about to visit is Kame. :mon determined:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up3 08April
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2011, 10:03:39 AM »
And here I thought you'd use your "hmmm" right instead  :P
I was only here because last April 5 was one of my dear friends’ birthday
Such a lucky friend  :yep:

Wooo Ai-chan asked for a kiss!  :twothumbs

LOL Sayu, I kinda feel bad for Gaki-san that AiSayu keep on teasing her. But I guess that can't be helped, Gaki-san is cute indeed.

Anyway good luck with your work! (I know it sucks to be adult sometimes)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 01:33:43 PM »
Ah Gaki, you should of given Ai that kiss!  :inlove:

Poor Gaki though, getting teased by Ai/Sayu, but if Gaki reacts like that all the time it no wonder!  :lol:

Hmm, I wonder... a trip to visit 'friend' Kame... I woder if she may know a certain kitten.... or am I being to mean?  :twisted:

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2011, 05:39:26 PM »
Fast update is fast  :cow:

And lol at your reply. I'll try not to write too much then? :lol: 10-12 ups it is, then? Sounds cool. There is still plenty of them to fangirl about <3

With that remark, a palm flew and landed on Ai’s shoulder, hard, followed by a loud yell “Baka!”

Wow, isn't Ai-chan being too bold, even for a joke? :lol: And Risa is being so cute and agressive lol <3  No matter how many times she hits Ai, we all know she secretly wants that to happen. Soon. I want too! Takagaki kiss ~ :heart: The feelings are there I knooooooow it. Ai only needs to forget Reina to see it clearly.

The oldest was looking at the two back and forth, like watching a Ping-Pong match, Sayu’s stance stood firm while Risa became more fidgety by the second.

I loved this part! My mental image of Ai here was so funny XD
I :heart: this Sayu. Her evil switch is always ON, or is just my imagination? Either way I approve. Evil bunny is hilarous, and I love her perfect and cute and sweet lips too :lol: . AiSayu cooperation to tease Risa was priceless. And her exaggerated reactions to it are fantastic XD I hope there is more of it because I enjoyed it a lot. Annoy the bean looks like a good hobby after all. Like I said, interaction here is sooo fun to read! :heart: 

I want Eririn in the next chapter! And I want Kameshigeee :cow:  Update soon, I love it  :deco:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2011, 02:11:37 PM »
kano-chan
Kame it is  :D

C
Like I've done something great  :nervous

oddball
Kame and Kitten are strangers here, sorry  :D

Tightrope
Ummm, please anyway you want it  :D

Annoy the bean looks like a good hobby after all
:lol:

UP4

“You’re late!” was the greetings of a young woman who crossed her arms over her chest and sported a pout after opening the door. Anyone who’s only heard it would think that the woman was angry, but anyone who’s seen her face would think differently, for her smiling eyes betrayed her big time.

“Eri~riiiiiin!” Sayu’s heavenly joy radiated from her eyes upon seeing the woman and in the timbre of her voice when she screamed her name. For a moment, seeing the girl made Sayu’s surrounding turned soundless and all that she saw was her girlfriend in front of her, staring deeply back at her. And so without delay, the Bunny jumped into the woman’s arms with her smile that stretched from ear to ear.

Enveloped in Sayu’s warm hug, Eri’s face lit up with a huge smile as well and her eyes shone with unbridled happiness the moment they touch skin to skin. Her hands then snaked around her girlfriend’s waist and gave her the same intensity and warmth she’s given.

With their eyes tightly closed, they savoured each other’s warmth. And sniffing each other’s scent, they relished the sweetness of the moment. Both had longed for this day to come for the past several months and now that they are together again and locked in a tight embrace, they aren’t letting go that soon and planned to make every second as intimate as possible, to make up for lost time.

“I missed you so muuuuuuuuuch!”

“Hontou?”

“Hontouni!”

“Why am I not convinced?”

“Eh?!” confused, Sayu loosened the hug and looked the Turtle in the eye.

“You’re even late!”

“Oh... that...” the time spent thinking about a proper answer was a bit longer than necessary. Sayu was weighing if it was okay to just say the real reason or not. But what would Eri think if she did, when she’s fully aware that her girlfriend’s waiting for her? But before a decision was made, Eri spoke again

“And I so could sense that you’re only here for the o-mi-ya-ge”

“Eh? You’re mean!” when Eri continued to display her straight face, with a grim expression on Sayu dropped her hands to the side and shook her body in a lousy attempt to escape from Eri’s embrace.

“Hehehe. I missed you too.” Finally letting out a sheepish smile, the Turtle tightened her grip and brought Sayu closer to her again. Already Sayu could feel eyes burning into her skin but decided to stay still with her head held low and lips pursed together to show her displeasure at her girlfriend’s teasing words.

The Turtle’s attempt to appease the Bunny was not so successful and seemed like a wasted effort and so she went ahead with plan B. She brought her right hand up and held the Bunny’s chin with her bent index finger. She then slowly tilted Sayu’s face up so that she could look straight into the younger’s eyes, which were obviously still whining. “You have no idea how much I missed you” sincerely whispered Eri with her natural sweet smile on, making the Bunny gave in and gave off a shy smile, obviously smitten to the core.

“Hontou?”

“Cross my heart and hope to die.”

Looking deeply into the younger’s brown eyes, Eri slowly leaned over to plant her kiss, but before her lips landed on her girlfriend’s, someone from not too far behind the Bunny cleared her throat, halting the progressing romantic happenings. Tilting her head to the side, Eri saw the waving Risa standing next to a smiling woman.

“Gakihan!”

“Kamehan.”

“I didn’t notice your presence.”

“I so could see why”

With a wide grin plastered on her face, Eri let go of her girlfriend and was about to walk towards the two to greet them when Sayu let out a clear big groan. Halting, Eri looked back and gave her an apologetic smile “We’ll get back to that later, okay?”

“Humph! I swear two people will get strangled during their sleep tonight!” the Bunny yelled it purposely so that it can be heard by the two grinning audiences. 

“Silly” Eri then took Sayu’s hand, gave it a squeeze and walked with her girlfriend towards the two.

“Sorry about that Sayumin... but you see it’s freezing out here.” The Bean apologized.

“Why didn’t you bring a coat with you?”

“I wasn’t informed that we’d have to stay out-door in a cold black night for long~”

“Aichan! Why didn’t you give Gakisan the warmth she needed?”

“Eh?”

“You could have asked Aichan to hold you!”

“Right! Why didn’t I think of that?” rolling her eyes, Risa walked towards the Turtle and ignored Sayu’s tantrums for she knows it's not too serious and will be gone in no time. She then gave the Turtle a quick hug before introducing the two strangers “This is Takahashi Ai.”

“Hello”

“Aichan, this is Kamei Eri”

“Hi. It’s nice to finally meet you.”

“Same here”

“How about we go inside now and continue our talk there? I’m really cold right now.”

“Right, gomen. Please come on in”

The room echoed with laughter and was filled with girly talks for hours. The three chatted enthusiastically while frequently pulling Ai, who tried to be present but spaced out every now and then, into the conversation. Still getting familiar, that’s what they thought but without their knowing, Ai’s mood turned a little down again after seeing the pictures of a happy SayuEri displayed on top of a table, mostly clad in school uniforms. The oldest was smiling on the outside but her heart was crying on the inside, because those pictures reminded her of her past, her college life, her life with Reina.

Not wanting to worry her friends, Ai finally excused herself and went to the bathroom. Inside, she pulled her wallet out from her handbag and flipped it open. Staring at it for a while whilst running her fingers on it, she contemplated if she should get it. And after gathering enough courage, her fingers moved to a secret compartment and from there, took out a small sized picture of two happy smiling girls hugging each other.

She longingly stared at one particular person, and not long after, a lone tear travelled down when she silently read the scribbles on it. ‘July 13 - the day Reina and Ai become one

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up4 19April
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2011, 07:37:52 PM »
I didn't comment on the previous chapter? Dang.

UP3

“Hmmm... there’s only one way to make me go”

“What?”

Flirty Ai is :heart:

“There, my sweet revenge.”

UP4

*Kameshige reunion*
:wub:

“Oh... that...” the time spent thinking about a proper answer was a bit longer than necessary. Sayu was weighing if it was okay to just say the real reason or not.
What? She was teasing Gaki-san too much and that's why they were late? XD

“Aichan! Why didn’t you give Gakisan the warmth she needed?”

“Eh?”
Can imagine the wide eyed response. Is Sayu going to set them up later? :lol:

“Right! Why didn’t I think of that?” rolling her eyes, Risa walked towards the Turtle and ignored Sayu’s tantrums
Used to it by now. :P

her heart was crying on the inside, because those pictures reminded her of her past, her college life, her life with Reina.
Grr, RenAi. :angry: Gaki needs to hurry up and sooth that broken heart.

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up4 19April
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2011, 08:49:41 PM »
Yes you did, trust me  ;)
Anyway, how are you now?

“I didn’t notice your presence.”
“I so could see why”
Nice tips Sayu  :twothumbs
Gaki-san, go knock that door and interrupt Ai-chan from thinking about Reina!

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - SHIRO GA KONO MACHI TO BOKU WO SOMERU