JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Snow Dance

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 759816 times)

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #280 on: March 02, 2010, 01:26:46 PM »
Man, I went to update the Idoling!!! schedule things because I forgot to do it for a looong time, and 2ch is being attacked by Korea. :( Now where am I supposed to get their schedules.

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #281 on: March 02, 2010, 05:45:29 PM »
whats over, hackers ?

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #282 on: March 02, 2010, 06:35:28 PM »
Here's a cool link that I saw recently: http://idolinger.net/
This site has Idoling!!! schedules going all the way back to April 2009. This should make updating the schedules less painful, right Trike? XD Thanks again for working on those.

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #283 on: March 03, 2010, 10:42:40 PM »
preview of hachitama live vol. 8 ???
:yep: that Chatmonchy's HiraHira Hiraku Himitsu no Tobira song performed by those duo is really amusing to me.  :cow:

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #284 on: March 05, 2010, 12:55:29 AM »
Idoling!!! diary 100224b Ami Tribia 4th10Probeer onze nieuwe player

Maybe the cover for Gekkan Idoling lately isn't as interesting or varied anymore but the content is getting more interesting. Barging in into Ami's home and the giant Karuta was pretty funny. In both cases Dark Fonchi stood out  XD Too bad buying gekkan is only through fan sama club / auction...

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #285 on: March 05, 2010, 05:36:57 PM »
Hachitama Live Vol. 8 review

2/21 はちたまライブ Vol.8

以下にライブの内容を書いていますが、土曜のOAを初見で見たい方はこの記事は飛ばしてください。

ただ、門Pがtwitterでライブ実況しているぐらいなんで、会場にいない方も何故か結構知っているという・・・。

本日のメンバーは、すぅちゃん、さかっちを除く13人。
衣装は7thライブ衣装でした。

1. キミがスキ
- 自己紹介 -
2. 草食系カーニバル
3. モテ期のうた~season2~

最初の3曲は、はちたまでよくやる3曲を13人全員で。

4. ちょこっとLOVE(プッチモニ)

2度に渡って流れた3期生3人によるライブ。

5. ヒラヒラヒラク秘密ノ扉(チャットモンチー)

あさひ&ひぃchanの2人。
リハで聴き、本番で聴いてもタイトルが分らず、さっき調べました(^_^;)

6. レイニィガール
7. S.O.W. センスオブワンダー

最近のアイドリング!!! のライブでは、歌唱面で1番安定してるのがレイニィガールだと思う。
そして、そのままS.O.W.へ。

8. ハナミズキ(一青窈)
9. Don't be afraid
10. 機種変エクスタシィ

そして、今日のメイン!
まず、ルリカによる合格報告があり、ルリカソロによるハナミズキ!
さらにドンビーでルリカソロ、そのままノンストップで機種変!

時間でいうと15分ぐらいですが、この流れが凄すぎた(^◇^;)
これは改めてCS放送で堪能したいです。

~以下、オンデマ?ぽい部分~
繋ぎで、舞子アナ、ヤザワ、せりな、あみみがトーク。

メンバー衣装はナンバリングTにチェンジ。

11. 想いの詩
まいぷる&フォンチー&うめこ による想いの詩。
江渡ちゃんパートがフォンチー、ズミさんパートがうめこです。
今や、フォンチーはうめこの家にお泊まりして、今度は温泉に行くほど仲良くなったそうです。

ちなみに、はちたまLIVEで「想いの詩」を歌うのは、意外ですがこれが始めてです。

12. ラブマジック・フィーバー
13. 果汁30%オレンジジュースつぶつぶ入り
14. 「職業: アイドル。」

最後は勢いのある3曲で終了~。

というわけで、今回のライブはルリカ祭りでしたw

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

私は整理番号最後方で入ったので、決して見やすくは無かったけど、まぁそれなりには見えました。

ですが・・・

はちたま凄い密度でしたね(;´Д`)

今回、整理番号700番台まで出ていたので、実質入場者でも700人近くいたと思うけど、どれだけの人がまともにメンバーを見ることが出来たんですかね?
前回のクリスマスライブのときは、多数の人が見やすかったのから比べると、かなり厳しかったんじゃないかと・・・。

I need a translator here...   :panic:

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #286 on: March 06, 2010, 12:35:18 AM »
With a little patience, you may only need a translator for the part after Kishuhen Ecstasy. ;)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #287 on: March 06, 2010, 12:02:28 PM »
some update...

8th Live 5月3日 CCレモンホール チケット発売は、ホワイトデー目標。
8th ライブは予想通り5月1週でした。5/3なので翌日休みというのが有難い。

4期生は5人。名前は既に沢山ツイートされているので、そちらで。

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #288 on: March 06, 2010, 11:01:55 PM »
argh great, i can't catch it when im in japan. shoot. :cry:

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #289 on: March 07, 2010, 08:36:59 AM »
So want to go to that but won't be able to:(

Kei_86, thanks for the Gekkan Idoling!!! post. That sure is a fun episode to watch. Like you said. Too bad it's not more widely available... I would pay good money for it!

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #290 on: March 09, 2010, 02:32:45 PM »
Japanese Girls Freak OutProbeer onze nieuwe player

:lol: aaaah I missed Eto-chan's angry whip

Offline kiikoi

• LOL!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #291 on: March 11, 2010, 06:28:21 PM »
season 5 cover?

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #292 on: March 12, 2010, 12:17:59 AM »
yup, that's the one for S5. They can't include the graduated members this time huh, S4 cover was just pure awesome. With Rumi being there and all

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #293 on: March 13, 2010, 09:31:46 AM »
just found this site
http://idolind4.wiki.fc2.com/

two osaka (22, 24), also on the same agency.
one tokyo (23).
one chiba (26).
one oita (25).

======================

adding 5 more members mean they need larger stage for hachitama live.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 01:44:42 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #294 on: March 15, 2010, 10:05:45 PM »
a game
Kimi Fuji [Idoling!!! Joshi ryoungu]

http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/kimifuji/index.html

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #295 on: March 18, 2010, 09:43:53 AM »
now that Idoling!!! broadcast will be taking a break, feels like taking a look at the episodes for this 1 year right after the major graduation.

When 3rd gen joined in, the show was pretty much slowing down for a while. The fact that its no longer 5 episodes per week is an additional bummer too.
There were a lot of overused segments ( machigai sagashi, food guessing) which was amazing at 1st but as they spam it, its good point slowly creeps away, especially since its 5 episodes in 2 weeks, a series of repeated segment is kinda iffy. There were a lot of episodes based on the place that they had visited (Oiso and Okinawa) which are okay. Lots of tie in this year too, namely being Puyopuyo and Tokimeki.

Putting Futari Kiri-ng!!! aside most of the random episodes that they do are pretty good. Ikemen Idoling!!!, Mr. Matchmaking, Niramenko are neat. The 4th gen simulation and Tokyo Dogs audition are superb. With no Onegai Onegai Fan Sama ( I doubt that we're getting any this year too, since 3rd gen never had 1 and now with 4th gen coming in...) Any talk based segment is definitely welcomed. I loved every bit of #581 What are you going to do Idoling!!!?

The whole Futari Kiri-ng!!! was a great watch to me, enjoyed each and everyone of them. It was not as entertaining as the 1st futari kiri-ng, the randomness of the 1st gen at that time was just overwhelming  XD ( Yazawa anyone?) but it was nice to listen to the girls talk to Masuno. Hopefully we get to see a new Idoling when the show starts again in April. Looking forward to see a more 'all out' 2nd gen.

If we're getting a whole new set n props this April then whoooooooo! The group's standing in the business has improved  I think, they are practically everywhere now. Entertainment 371 is having a lot of Idoling members too.

I'm very much looking forward for April, may a better season of show begins.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #296 on: March 18, 2010, 12:42:18 PM »
I skipped all futari kiri-ng because my capability of understanding japanese language is limited, but i like talking parts if it's interesting like #328,#329,#402.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #297 on: March 20, 2010, 01:09:21 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #298 on: March 20, 2010, 01:38:46 PM »
^omg look at Tono @ 1:30  :inlove: epic outfit.

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #299 on: March 20, 2010, 09:17:26 PM »
^ You mean the outfit she's been wearing since October? :D

I think the 09-10 season for Idoling!!!'s TV show has had its ups and downs. I'd take the 07-08 or 08-09 seasons over it any day, but it has been pretty solid overall. I also am not a big fan of the new 5 episodes/2 weeks schedule, especially since it seems like they had a few surplus segments. Come on... How did Idoling!!! Nikki actually get segments that weren't on the regular show? They were good ones, too... Moshimo Idoling!!! wo Koibito ni Suru nara? with the Piramekino guys at TV Tokyo, a Maniaidol segment about human beatboxing. Then, there's probably a bunch of segments that never aired, like that Beyblade episode that Ayabie attended the recording to. Even if it was boring, it would have aired if they still had the 5 or 4 episodes per week schedule. What really bothers me is that it's clear that they haven't recorded any new episodes in a long time. In all of the non-Futarikiring episodes since #600, except for one, Saori Ishimoto is wearing the same dress.

Speaking of Ishimoto, 09-10 was a surprisingly good season for Fuji TV announcers. When they re-designed the Idoling!!! Web site at the start of the season, Maiko Saito and Sayaka Morimoto were the only Fuji TV announcers listed on the page. Yet, we saw Reiko Endo during the Odaiba Gasshuukoku episodes and Saori Ishimoto starting at #600, both former regulars on the show. We also got to see Mio Matsumura and Yutaka Hasegawa a few times. Now, they just need to bring Yoko Shono back. :D I'd also like to see them use Mitsuhiro Nakamura if they can. He was an MC during one of the Boukenoung episodes in 2008 and he was also one of the people during the Mystery Pocket game. That guy is always so nervous about everything, and it's hilarious. :lol:

While I'm on the subject of MCs, let's not forget that awful episode with that masked guy. They better not bring him back for 10-11. What a waste of an episode. I'd be pissed if I sent in something for Fan-sama Request, and they used it for that episode. :angry:

Looking over the episode from this past season, I'm noticing that they had a lot of guests. Some of the new segments aren't even possible without guests. I'm most surprised by how many of their peers appeared on the show... AKB48, Checkicco, Campus Nighters... Granted, AKB48 is the only non-Fuji-TV-owned group in that bunch, but it's still interesting. I also noticed that they didn't play Iisou Shiritori without a guest, and they only played it 4 times this past season. I was never a really big fan of Iisou Shiritori, but even I think that's kind of sad for a segment that's widely considered a staple of the show.

Throughout the season, I felt that there was a lack of Ganbaring and Maniaidol segments, but as I look through the episodes, there were actually quite a few. For Ganbaring, some of the better ones were Batsuminton with AKB48, staff limbo, catching eels, and staff sack race. We had some really great Maniaidol segments this past season--the Yoshimoto one with Tamayo Shimada, bodyboarding, the reaction one with Tetsurou Degawa, Capoeira... Even the TV Cameraman episode, which sounds soooooo boring, turned out to be hilarious. Motto waratte. Hime. Hime. :lol: Best of all, though, was that Michael Jackson episode. It was even better on Idoling!!! Nikki when they added the real MJ music. Too bad they couldn't go back to the old Maniaidol days where they would spend 5 episodes on the same topic. :D

New segments were pretty much hit or miss... Nananana Natsukashiing, VS Idzutsu, Toshi no Sa-nante Gokko, and Idoling!!! Derby were all pretty good. Ikemen Idoling!!! was great... I still want a song from those guys. Niramenko was hilarious, especially when Yazawa started slobbering from her laughter. :lol: Moshimo Idoling!!! wo Koibito ni Suru nara is a quite interesting segment, but I'd like to see more celebrities, like they did with the Piramekino guys.

Then, of course, there were also the over-played Machigai Sagashi and Itadakimasu Quiz. They were both decent segments, but they quickly ran those into the ground. I wasn't really fond of the Evangelion and Jojo episodes either, probably because I'm not a fan of either series. So, it was basically watching Idoling!!! open packages for five episodes. Fan-sama Marketing was another segment that pretty much fell flat on its face. It seemed decent on paper, but its scope was just a little too limited, and it didn't really work well. It probably would have worked better if they designed it for the whole group instead of just the 3rd gen members.

Overall, 09-10 was a decent TV season for Idoling!!!, but I'd rank it under all of the previous years. The terrible schedule is mostly to blame. When you're dealing with fewer episodes, a bad episode becomes worse because you have to wait 2-4 days before the next one comes out. On top of that, On Demand customers didn't get much this past year. Most of the episodes had only a minute or two of bonus footage, and a bunch even ended at the same time as the CS broadcast. I miss the old days when segments would almost always run too long, and 30+ minute episodes were the norm rather than the exception. 08-09 was the best in that regard, frequently having episodes that ran well over 40 minutes.

One thing I just thought of... When was the last time they advertised another Fuji TV ONE/TWO/NEXT show at the end of an episode?

Looking forward to the 10-11 season, I only have a few things on my wish list:
  • Presentation overhaul. A new set, new song, and new graphics would be good for the show.
  • Fix the schedule. This every-other-day thing sucks. Go back to the 5 episodes-per-week schedule.
  • More On Demand bonus footage. The On Demand version should never end at the same time as the CS broadcast.
  • Bring back Onegai! Fan-sama!!! In my opinion, this is the best Fan-sama segment, and it brought some of the best moments in Idoling!!! history.
I highly doubt that anything on this wish list will come true, but I'm still looking forward to the new Idoling!!! TV season. I hope the new 4th gen members bring some interesting personalities to the table. :D

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Snow Dance