JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A-fei - Inside

Author Topic: [Nerd Boy] ~MaYuki One-Shots~ ~Part 2~  (Read 5380 times)

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Nerd Boy] ~MaYuki One-Shots~ ~Part 2~
« on: October 02, 2013, 08:03:37 AM »
Nerd Boy

Part 1

Yuki POV

Wanted: Hardworking Waiter and willing to extend over time (No Age Limit!)

“Hmm… N-No age limit?! What’s that Yuko-san!” I asked on the absurd advertisement I just read

“Relax Yuki-chan. Trust me in this okay?” Yuko-san said to me, showing her squirrel like smile and cute dimples but deep
inside me I am doubting her. I am not a cruel friend but the last time I trust her, we get into trouble. Were just lucky because Mariko-sama fixed it and Yuko-san got punished by Mariko-sama,Haruna-san and Itano-san. My thoughts is distracted by the sound of bell indicating there is someone enter our café. I immediately looked to the intruder’s eyes, his dark eyes mesmerized me.

“Yuki-chan, are you okay?” Yuko-san asked me and my thoughts drifted away to them, He just looked at me with no emotion?

“I am fine. Yuko-san….” I said not to blushed because of spacing out for so long but I swear, I saw Yuko-san smirked to me, not just an ordinary smirk but an EVIL smirk.

“Anyway, Watanabe-san. This is Kashiwagi Yuki. She is the owner of this famous café in this area.” Yuko-san said and we bowed to each other.

“Nice to meet you, Yuki-san” He said to me but I can hint the cold in his voice. I just nod and looked at him. He wear a very thick eyeglass, I think he have a poor eyesight. Poor him. I can say his dressing style is normal but for me, he look nerd.

“Yuki-chan, I explained all the jobs here. Make him start today. Bye!” Yuko-san said and immediately run away. I only sighed. I think Haruna-san and Yuko-san will have lunch together. Speaking of lunch? And I turned to him who only stared at me back with a blank expression.

“Watanabe-san, you can have lunch now. I will stay here for one hour so that you can have your break. He just nod and bowed to me and exit to the café.

“He’s rude…” I murmured

“Who is rude?” I got startled and make my reaction queen in front of my boyfriend who only laughed at me.

“You’re so cute!” Sato said to me and give me a peck on my lips. I only smiled. “Nothing in particular.. You want coffee? My break is 1 PM.”

“Yes, black coffee please, Why 1 PM?” Sato smiled and asked me

“We have a new waiter and I said he can get the first break..” I said and place the cup in the table. He said thanks and motion sit beside him and I reluctantly agree. We chat for an hour and luckily, there’s no many customer.

Clock: 1 PM

“Let’s go Yuki…” He said and pulled me into his arms and then I saw him starring me and my boyfriend

“What’s your problem, nerdy?!” Sato teased him and smirked. Before he can answered back, I cut him off

“Watanabe-san, take care of the café when I am gone for 1 hour” I commandand he just only nod. I will say sorry to him after I got back. I seemed a little bit rude to him. I just save him for my boyfriend’s teasing and Sato is a bit war freak.

--
6 PM

“Oh no, I am very late!” I said under my breath while I am running to my café. I just forgot that he have a class in night and exactly his class start at 5 PM. And he is late for an hour. I am starting to feel guilty at my action. If Yuko-san didn’t call and saying that.. I will go again to have a dinner with Sato.

“Finally!” I said it and I am in front of my café. I saw him working although he know that he have a class, some people will not be working properly when they have a problem regarding in school but he seemed so calmed.

“Watanabe-san..” I called him at my office after I composed myself

“What is it, Yuki-san?” He asked me.

“I’m so sorry for being late! You can go now to your class….” I said to him while bowing.

“It’s fine, Yuki-san. I will not attend my class today. My Professor is very strict. He just not allowed his student to be late in his subject. It’s better not to attend than to hear him lecturing me and insulting me inside and outside of the class…..” He said to me coldly and he immediately leave when one of the customer is asking for his bills.

“I messed up…..” I unconsciously said and I my whole body is eating by guiltiness
--
10 PM

Really? It’s already 10 PM? I am just that busy? I walked to the café and I saw Watanabe-san talking to a girl. A beautiful girl to be exact. Suddenly, my Black side unleashed. My number one rule in this café is no flirting with customer.

“Watanabe-san, what are you doing?” I said in dark voice and I immediately got the attention of the two.

“Yuki-san. I am just asking my homework. By the way, Rena-chan, this is my boss, Kashiwagi Yuki.” So, it’s his only classmate, I’m bad…I’m crying inside.

“Nice to meet you, Kashiwagi-san” She said with a smile and bowed

“Nice to meet you too, Rena-san” I said smiling and bowed

After half a minute of a little chit chat with Rena-chan while Watanabe-san or Mayu-kun volunteered to clean the café.
--
11 PM

“It’s already late. We should go home now” I said to them. I and Mayu-kun closed the café. I said to them that I am waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up. I said they go first but Mayu-kun insisted that they should wait for my boyfriend to arrive before they go. Oh my gosh! I feel my face heat up. Luckily, my boyfriend fetched me and they go in their own.

TBC…

Please leave a comment or review…..

« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 11:49:52 AM by Wmatsui22 »
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
Re: [Nerd Boy] ~MaYuki One-Shots~ ~Part 1~
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 08:21:34 AM »
yay! Mayuki OS!!!!
 :twothumbs
Mayu kun is nerd!!! Interesting... Yuki will fall for him!
Wmatsui22 cant wait for the next part! Hikk... :twothumbs

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 08:57:11 AM »
Interesting...  :grin:

Nerdy Mayuyu..  :grin:

Yuki is jealous at Rena.. :grin:

Update soon, please.. :bow:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 09:16:15 AM »
oho Yuki-chan break up with your boyfriend already! Mayu is way better  XD everybody AGREE?  :lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 02:33:59 PM »
mayuki! :heart:
awww nerdy mayu is cute!! :cathappy: i would still date mayu even if he/she was a nerd! :yep:
yuki so rude! :smhid
thanx for this Wmatsui22 :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 02:47:57 PM »
Mayuki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 04:33:33 PM »
Long time no see your update :on drink:
A new Mayuki OS :onioncheer:
Seems interesting :mon evillaff:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 04:37:56 PM »
Why sado is Yuki's boyfriend?  :cry: :cry:

Anyway interesting plot.....

And  :wub: MAYUKI

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 05:01:34 PM »
Update soon

thanks...

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 05:11:14 PM »
its very interesting author-san
thanks for update

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 08:04:06 PM »
Hehe I'm leaving comment

Update next please. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2013, 04:55:51 AM »
this boyfriend of yuki doesn't seem to be a nice person.. i guess watanabe-san is just too shy to show his kindness and friendliness. is this going to be OS or a longer FF? it has the potential to be a 5-6 parts, given the settings and various characters involved.

pls update soon! :)
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Nerd Boy] ~MaYuki One-Shots~ ~Part 2~
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 11:49:20 AM »
Nerd Boy

A/N: Sorry for late update….. I am really happy that my story have a feedback. Thanks for that…

SPECIAL MENTION:

Chiqinna: thanks for commenting. Mayu’s nerdy side is so cute and interesting.

Olice29:thanks for commenting. Mayu’s nerdy side is so cute and interesting.

imteedee: thanks for commenting. I agree with that. Mayu is way better than her boyfriend and Mayu is so handsome. Haha

Mayuki_daisuki: thanks for commenting. Good idea for dating Mayu. Hehe.

Chanaline: thanks for commenting

Leeway: thanks for very cute comments

Haruto_Lee: thanks for commenting

Archer1992: thanks for commenting

Ezha: thanks for commenting

Zita: thanks for commenting

teluwaih_jinih:thanks for commenting. Really? That’s good to hear. MaYuki is so cute

DC2805: thanks for commenting and review. I’m glad that leave a comment. I think, I will consider your advice which 5-6 parts or less than…

++++++++++++++++++++++

Part 2

-Name of Café: Snow Café-

“You have a good catch.. As I expected fromKenzou-baba’s description..” Rena said teasingly while we are walking to Rena’s apartment.
“Really……….?” I said in a bored tone and stoic face
“You’re so cold hearted. You should appreciate  her beauty, you know? And she’s your boss” Rena said informing me
“I don’t care” I lazily replied but deep inside my cold personality, I really appreciate her beauty and especially her kindness
“You’re so lazy, Mayu-kun…” Rena said in sad voice which make me feel guilty.
We walked in silence but this silence is comfortable to me and Rena. After minutes of non-stop walking, we are in front of Rena’s small but elegant apartment. This is gift from his boyfriend Matsui Jurina who is a friend of mine also. I never thought that Rena can change Jurina’s flirt and playboy attitude. As a brother, I know Rena have a scary side and she called it Gekikara side.
“Thank you for walking me home, Mayu-kun” Rena said and give me her cute smile which the end of my lips slightly curved into s small smile
“Finally, you have some emotion to show..” Rena said with a wide smile which I think, a bit creepy
“I’ll leave now..” I said and started to walked again
“Wait Mayu!” Rena called me and I look back at her confusingly
“You should make a move to be friends with  her just like Yuko-san and Haruna-san said to you before it’s too late….” Rena word hit me in the bull’s eye

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yuki POV
After Sato fetched me, my mood seems down. I don’t know why. That nerd boy, I mean Mayu-kun occupied my mind. What is his relationship with Rena-san? He seems the two is so close to each other.
“Why are you late”I said in bored way
“Are you mad?” Sato said apologetic while driving his car
“No, I’m not. I’m just asking…”
“Dad call me to pick them up to the prestigious party that they will attend. I’m sorry Honey…” He said in a sad voice
“It’s fine…” I replied lazily
“You want to have a late dinner?” He said cheerfully
“No, I want to go home. I’mtired”
“Okay. But you know, you should sell or----“
“No! I will not sell it! My grandfather gave that café to me as a gift. It’s so precious to me.” I said to him angrily which my Black aura start to release
“S-Sorry. Calm down. Yuki. It’s just a suggestion.”
“…..” I didn’t reply. The whole driving is so quiet. After some minute, we are in front of my apartment. I quickly dash off of his car not saying anything.
“~Bye Yuki!” He shouted disappointedly and leave with a sad face

+++++++++++++++
Mayu POV
“Tadaima” I said to no one in particular. Since my parents leave me alone in this small place. I stand at my two feet at young age to live my life on. Luckily for me, Rena’s parents help me a lot, they adopt me and they love as if their own son. Matsui Rena is my only childhood friend and they live next door. I can say that she’s a great sister to me, I never saw her jealous of me when her parents praise me  in other things, she also receive a praise from them. But in life, there’s no such things called eternal happiness. Rena’s parent’s died in the car accident. Since then, I take a part-time job so we can enter the University. Rena insist that she will part-time but I stop her, I said I will take care of the rest and she should study hard to achieve her dream.
Finally, I’m finished at my assignments. Now that my mind does not occupied anything, I start to thinking of her. How I met her accidentally.

--
Flashback
The Snow Café that Kashiwagi Yuki own today is from her late grandfather, KashiwagiKenzou. I smiled a bit at the sudden memory of that pervert old man
“Oh! Come here, Mayu-boy!” Kenzou-baba shouted happily that the customer laughed
“Geez.Old man. Call me Mayu. Okay?” I said in an irritated voice
“Hahaha.Mayu-boy is so rude to an old man?” Kenzou-baba teasingly says while ruffling my hair or should I say, petting me like a cat
“We should start working..” I said coldly which he only nod

AFTERNOON..

“I’m T-I-R-E-D….” I said while sitting at the chair
“Here, thanks for today. Mayuyu-boy…” He said while give me my favorite café, cappuccino. We sat in silent but suddenly…
“Mayu-boy, I have a very beautiful granddaughter and her name is Kashiwagi Yuki. Yuki is kind and lovely granddaughter I have other than you and Rena-chan. Someday, I want you to meet her or instead marry my granddaughter.”
“W-What are you saying old man? Are you out of your mind?” I said in frustration. He don’t know me much why he wants to marry her granddaughter and all of people? I am poor.
“No, I just have a feeling that you and Yuki will have a great relationship that turns into marriage and family. I will trust you my daughter and you need to care of her after I live this world, if you will hurt her, I will hunt you! HAHA.Just joking but seriously, please Mayu-kun. This is my last wish that I want you to grant when the times comes.”
I only stare at him. I can’t believe what I am hearing. But this old-man, he is one of the important people in my life. He treated me and Rena as if his own granddaughter and grandson after our parents died. I am lucky to meet this old man that teach me all the things that I didn’t know and some  pervert stuff. Sighed.
“Old man, stand up. I will promise to marry your granddaughter and make her happy” I said seriously. I don’t know what I am doing but I believe the old man’s words.
“Thank you. Mayu.” The old man said smiled

Present

After that, the next day. He died in his sleep. That’s the time I met Yuki and her parents in the café. The café is closed because Yuki’s father have some business to take care of but Yuki promise me and her parents that she will take care the café. But seems Yuki forget about me.  Seriously, old man. You told me that you will help too woo your granddaughter but you died early. What an old-man you are but I will not back out the promise I made you. I will make Yuki fall in love with me.

TBC…..

A/N: Please give me a review and comment. Also can you give me advice? Thanks.

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: [Nerd Boy] ~MaYuki One-Shots~ ~Part 2~
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 03:23:00 PM »
Oh~~ So Mayu made a promise with Yuki's grandfather :on drink: :mon hanky:
Seems interesting :hehehe: :mon thumb:
Wonder how will Mayu make Yuki fall in love with him :mon star: :mon look:
Ara ara~~ Yuki seemed jealous of Rena :mon evillaff: Suspicious :kekeke:
Anyway, update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2013, 04:27:56 PM »
awww thats so cute :cathappy: rena and mayu as siblings i like  :heart: :yep:
poor rena and mayu :( stupid mayu's parents for abandoning her and r.i.p to rena's parents who were so kind
haha old perverted man XD :lol:
yuki remember mayu! :angry:
mayuyu so cute trying to keep the promise :deco:
thanx for the update :cow: :welcome
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 07:39:22 PM »
I love that old pervert man :grin:
Rena is already with Jurina. Good that make things easier.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2013, 03:06:40 PM »
great update!  :twothumbs
Maybe you should make it looooooongeeer....  :w00t:
make Sato suddenly propose Yuki and Yuki have no choice but to accept it and poor Mayu..  :cry: he needs to work hard to make Yuki fall for her because he already made a promised to her grandpa. and then Mayu change his appearance to a 'perfect ideal guy' and attract Yuki but then he change back to a nerd boy. *sigh* what am I saying?  :doh:
it would be great if it long fic wmatsui22-san!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline momondmozide

• IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2013, 05:04:39 PM »
Interesting  :hip smile:
VISSITED MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER : @momondmozide

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A-fei - Inside