JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Ningyo (Mermaid)

Author Topic: Takahashi-tantei's Dilemma [Atsumina+MaachunNana+Others] Chapter 7 Updated  (Read 14209 times)

Offline MiyuLover09

Re: Detective Takahashi's Dilemma [Atsumina] Chapter 2.5 Updated
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2013, 07:40:03 AM »
waaaaa!!! exciting as always!!! update please :D

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm too lazy to update my fan fics~
Re: Detective Takahashi's Dilemma [Atsumina] Chapter 3 Updated
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2013, 12:50:27 PM »
Chapter 3 [Atsuko and The Bad Omen] (Atsuko’s POV)

Me and Kai parted ways after the bell has rung signalizing the start of the afternoon class. Although I want to ditch class and be with Kai, that’s not possible. Seriously, I hate it when I act all clingy to him, well I can’t blame myself though. I’m in love with him ever since we’re little but, all of these years, I haven’t confessed to him. It’s pretty obvious that I’m super in love with him and yet why doesn’t he notice!? Although he’s a detective, he can’t deduce what’s on my heart!

“hah~” I sighed

“Atsuko? What’s wrong?” my friend Nagao Mariya asked me

“Kai, he’s such a dense person”

“he’s a detective and yet he can’t deduce your feelings? Oh LOL” Mariyagi face palmed herself

“I was thinking the same…”

“Atsuko, you have no choice but to confess your love for him”

“But, I’m chickening out…”

“and that is the reason why Takahashi-kun is super dense” Mariyagi face palmed herself again

“hehe~” I smiled

“anyway, let’s go to the kitchen now. Home Economics Class is about to start”

“unn…”

Whilst me and Mariyagi are headed towards the kitchen, the two of us talked about various things. My current relationship with Kai and her current relationship with Suichi. To sum up it up, we talked about love. When we arrived at the kitchen, the two of us immediately wore our aprons and set in position.

“Today class we will be cooking some Filipino Cuisines~” our teacher said

“Filipino Cuisines?” Mariyagi was puzzled

“you know, foods like Sinigang and Bulalo”

“ahh…the one that Akimoto-sensei cooked before”

“Apparently, Akimoto-sensei is a half-filipino”

“is that so~”

“well, I wish Kai will learn how to cook just like Akimoto-sensei. He’s good in cooking” I smiled

“Atsuko…” Mariyagi face palmed herself for the third time

With that said, all of the class started to cook Filipino Cuisines with the guidance of Sensei. In the midst of cooking, one of the glass that I was using fell and it got broken.

“shocks~”

“Atsuko! Are you all right?”

“I’m okay Mariyagi”

“Maeda-san? Are you okay? You’re not your usual self”

“I’m really okay Sensei”

“be careful nee?”

“hai!”

What’s this unshakable feeling that’s inside me right now? Why do I get the feeling that someone close to me is now in danger? I hope it’s just my imagination.
I really hope so.

“okay~ time to cook again~”

Although I’m feeling restless and all, I decided to continue on cooking. With this, I might learn new recipes that I’m able to use in the future.

“tee hee…” I smiled widely

“are you okay Atsuko?”

“hehehe”

“hello~ earth to Atsuko~”

“w-what~?” I was startled

“you seemed to be happy, you’re thinking about cooking for Takahashi-kun no?” she smiled

“hehe~ you can tell?”

“it’s all over your face~ “

“unn…” I nodded while blushing

After the home economics class, all the remaining after noon classes ended up without a hitch. Before I knew it, it was already after school. I really wanted to go home with Kai right now. With that said, I really went to his classroom only to find that he’s out since lunch break for a case. Bad luck I must say.

“Atsuko, if you are wondering where the hell is Kai, he’s on a case” Yuu-senpai said

“bad luck…” I murmured

“better luck next time…” Sae-senpai smiled

“I wonder why took him so long”

“I wonder the same too….he’s not the type to get a case hanging for a long time” Yuu-senpai held his chin

“that mystery otaku…” I face palmed myself

“must be hard to have a childhood friend like him” Sae-senpai showed a weird smile

“certainly…” Yuu-senpai agreed

“ahaha~”

After that short peep talk, I went home by myself alone. But first, I went to the convenient store to buy some ingredients for tonight’s dinner. When I got home, I immediately cooked dinner only to mishandle a glass and broke it again. This is the second time today. What the hell is wrong with me? I need to rest in my room for a little while and watch some drama.

-Atsuko’s Room-

When I got into my room, my picture with Kai that is displayed on top of my desk immediately caught my attention. It’s been a long time since the two of us took a picture together. Kai is always busy so asking him to take a picture with me is out of the question.

“that mystery otaku…”

As I about to put the picture frame in place again, for the third time today, I mishandle something again which cause it to fall and get broken. I’m super pissed off with myself right now. 

“maybe I should watch some drama now…”

I turned on the television only to find a shocking news report.

==================================================================================================
Takahashi Kai, the heisei Holmes, has been found dead on Akiba Public Library about 1 in the afternoon
The high school detective was hit by a baseball bat by Sakai Ryuuta, a drug lord and the suspect of the case that Takahashi-tantei is currently investigating.
The corpse of the young detective has been taken to Akiba Cosmopolitan Funeral Homes
==================================================================================================

"Kai....." I was down on my feet crying
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 02:23:34 PM by AlmiraTheGreat »
Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline MiyuLover09

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2013, 12:57:37 PM »
this fan fiction is set 2 years before "Heart Shaped Virus" and if you read that fic before, you will know the other future events of the story :D
I've read all of your fan fics Almira-san. I'm a loyal reader of yours so I already know the flow of the story :D

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2013, 01:00:10 PM »
this fan fiction is set 2 years before "Heart Shaped Virus" and if you read that fic before, you will know the other future events of the story :D
I've read all of your fan fics Almira-san. I'm a loyal reader of yours so I already know the flow of the story :D

hue hue~ I'm glad about that XD thank you~ :D
Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline MiyuLover09

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2013, 01:02:45 PM »

hue hue~ I'm glad about that XD thank you~ :D

I saw the poll in Heart Shaped Virus so I know that this fic is a SS XD more mystery nee? :D

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2013, 01:21:20 PM »
eeeeh ~

kai died?  :cry:

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2013, 01:28:05 PM »
eeeeh ~

mehehe~ just wait for the next chapter~ and uhm.. if you read my other fic... you will know what will happen to AtsuMina ahead of time XDDD

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2013, 02:13:12 PM »
Why do I have a feeling that Kai will turn into Minami

Tnx for the update it's really an exciting read

Pls. update soon ^^

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Detective Takahashi's Dilemma [Atsumina] Chapter 3.5 Updated
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2013, 04:36:01 PM »
Chapter 3.5 [Things I Wanted to Say] (Atsuko’s POV)

Idiocy got worst this day.
Shocking news report.
Kai is dead.
This is definitely the worst day of my life. I cannot believe on what I just heard on the news. Kai is dead already? How come. It was fast indeed. Earlier, we were eating our lunch happy and now this news flashed all of a sudden? The Gods must hate me for doing this to my one and only love. After spending minutes crying, I stood on my feet again and went to Akiba Cosmopolitan Funeral Homes where Kai was taken. The truth is I’m not ready to see his dead body. It hurts so much to neither see him lying with no pulse nor will.

-Akiba Cosmopolitan Funeral Homes-

“Kai….” I saw Kai’s Aunt crying

“Obaachan…”

“Atsuko-chan…” she hugged me while sobbing

“….”

I’m not good in comforting other people besides Kai. But even so, I hugged his Aunt back whilst I pretend to act strong. After a few moments, my foot was already set in going to see his lifeless body. As I go there, tears fell from eyes. I believe that these tears will even flow out more when I got to see his dead body. When I arrived, I was right; tears do flow out from my eyes like a faucet.

“Kai…you’re such a liar!” I shouted in frustration

Kai promised me that he will take me to the Amusement Park when I graduate next month and yet, he died without notice.

“I hate you Kai… I really hate you!!!!!”

I took Kai’s hand and placed it on my cheeks as tears fell from eyes non-stop.

“I didn’t get the chance to say that I love you Kai… I really love you… not as childhood friend but… I love you romantically. I’ve always been in love with you!”

I confessed to his lifeless body. Heh, no matter what I do he will not come back to life and accept my confession. I wonder if I will ever love somebody again.

After a few moments of self-reflection, I decided to head back to the main gate to get some fresh air. I was about to move when I suddenly heard some groans from somewhere.

“G-Ghost!?” I gasped then closed my eyes as I covered my ears and bent down

“hng…”

“God! It’s a ghost!!!!!!” I shouted in fear

“hng….Atsuko?”

“raaaaa!!!!!!! I heard my name from somewhere!!!!!!”

“Atsuko, did you lose a screw in your head?”

“raaa!!!” I cried in fear

After a few moments of that scenario, I noticed that the voice was familiar. That voice was from Kai. I then stood up only to find Kai still on the same position tightly closed his eyes. If Kai did not say it then, it must be a ghost. Oh no!

“God…”

I then move closely to Kai then all of a sudden…

“Atsuko….”

“kyaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!”

Kai suddenly opened his eyes

“raaa!!!!!! Ghost!!!!”

“Atsuko for the last time, calm down will you?”

“ehh?”

The lifeless body of Kai, which I thought, suddenly stood up and went near to me.

“Kai…are you really alive?”

“I’m not really sure but, can you feel the warmth of my hands?” he placed his hands on my cheeks

“It’s warm…” I smiled

“then I’m alive…”

“K-Kai….” I blushed all of a sudden

“Atsuko? Do you have a fever?”

“N-No…”

“then why are you all red?” Kai was puzzled

“you do realize that you’re naked no?” I covered my eyes

“ehh?” Kai looked down and realized that he really is naked.

“raaaaaaaa!!!!!!!” he shouted in embarrassment and covered his naked body with the sheets

“I’ll go get some clerk and clothes!!!!”

I then dashed out of the room and get some clerk and some clothes as I told him. Words cannot express how much happiness I’m feeling right now to know that Kai is still alive. Wait… did he heard about my confession and stuffs!? I hope not

After a few minutes, I went back to the room and immediately gave Kai the clothes. He was later taken to the nearest hospital for check-ups. A lot of media was outside of the hospital the moment they knew that Kai was alive again. I can see a frown on Kai’s face; well it’s to be expected for the dense detective who hates media attention that much.

“it seems you’re already okay Takahashi-kun” the Doctor said with a smiled

“that’s a great news Kai~” I hugged him

“did Sakai got arrested?” Kai asked the police who accompanied us

“of course, he turned himself to the police when he killed you”

“that’s a good thing…”

“Kai, even after getting killed, you think about mystery?” I frowned at him

“what can I do Atsuko? Mystery is my calling!” he smiled

“mystery otaku…” I murmured

“hmm…” he closed his eyes

“well anyway, you cannot die just yet”

“how come?”

“you still need to take me to the Amusement Park!”

“of course…” he smiled

“promise?”

“promise”

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2013, 05:16:59 PM »
yeah, kai is come back alive  :cathappy:

eeeeh ~

mehehe~ just wait for the next chapter~ and uhm.. if you read my other fic... you will know what will happen to AtsuMina ahead of time XDDD

eeh, i read that, but because i dont want to spoil the fun, i wanna ask you something on PM  ;)

Offline MiyuLover09

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2013, 11:56:22 PM »
Kai is alive :D yay~ waiting for your new updates~

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2013, 01:49:17 AM »
thanks for update almira~san

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Detective Takahashi's Dilemma [Atsumina] Chapter 4 Updated
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2013, 12:18:43 PM »
Chapter 4 [Private Eyes’ Requiem]

As I prepare myself for school, I saw a news report regarding in my death and being brought back to life again. I walk down in streets with style as the fan girls look at me with burning desire. Same as always I see, same fan girls, same media attention. Although I really hate media attention, I don’t want people to stay away from me as if I had some incurable and disgusting disease. Whilst walking to school, I noticed that someone is following me, or rather, stalking me. When I turned my head, I saw nobody.

“must be my imagination…”

-Somewhere in the alley-

“phew…that was close. Anyway, I think I found Takahashi Kai already. My rival….”

-Back to Kai-

“I better go to the school fast….”

Knowing that there might be someone who follows me, I dashed towards the school at maximum speed. I really hate when someone follows me. If they have business with me, they should just approach me.

-Class 1-A-

“Kai! You’re alive!” Sae hugged me

“Kai!” Yuu did the same

“hah…” I sighed

“what’s the matter Kai? Dealing with Atsuko again?” Sae asked

“no…”

“then what happened?”

“I felt like someone is following me”

“A stalker?” Yuu said

“I don’t know…” I laid my head on my desk

“you are certainly popular Kai… mind to give me some of your girls?” Sae smiled

“idiot…”

“nyahahaha~” Yuu laughed

After a few moments, the bell rang signalizing the start of the class. As class are on session, I still space out thinking about the so-called “stalker”. It seems the teacher also noticed that I’m spacing out on his class. He scolded me and punished me by making me stand on the hallway. Seriously, what is wrong with me today? This is so out of my character.

“Godammit…” I murmured to myself

“are? Takahashi-kaichou?” a familiar voice called me up

“Itano-san~ it’s a surprise to see you here”

This girl whom I currently talking to is a recent transfer student Itano Tomomi. We’ve been in good terms lately because of the recent event that we joined. For some reasons, Chiyuu-kun and Itano-san knew each other. But for another reason, they won’t tell me how did they met.

“hehe it’s a surprise to see you standing in the hallway considering that you are a straight student” she smiled at me

“things got a little bad so uhmm…. Here I am, standing in the hallway” I showed a weird smile

“hehe~ so I’ll be going now Takahashi-kaichou~” she waved to me then walked away

“hah~ she’s so beautiful…” I murmured to myself

After the lesson is done, I went inside and immediately asked Sae and Yuu about Itano-san

“hey…do you guys know something about Itano-san?”

“what’s with the sudden question?”  Sae was puzzled

“don’t tell me… you like her?” Yuu smirked

“it’s nothing like that…” I blushed a little

“yea!” I was furious

“Itano-san’s parents both died for some reason. Her brother also died, apparently, the boy committed suicide” Yuu answered

“her brother had a girlfriend named …uhmm Kanemoto Hanao? I forgot!…” Sae added

“quite tragic…” I murmured to myself

“but if you like her Kai then just confess to her” the two of them said in unison

“like I said… I don’t like her..”

Whilst our conversation is commencing, the sound box announced something. This is another case I presume!

-Teacher’s Lounge-

“Takahashi-kun! There you are!”

“Ayasuke-keiji?”

“I came here to pick you up~ Akimoto-keibu wants to have a word with you in the HQ”

“shall we go now?”

With that said, the two of us headed towards the HQ. When we arrived, I was welcomed by an unknown boy with the same age as me.

“Takahashi Kai I presume”

“what about it?”

“heh… I wonder if the rumors are true about you being that sugoi…” he smirked

“ahh! Takahashi-kun! There you are..”

“Keibu…”

“I want you to meet Ogasawara Mahiro, the famous detective from Namba”

“so this guy is the one on the news about him being the Namba version of me…” I teased him

“how rude!!!”

“I’m just joking calm down…”

“anyway, I want the two of you to collaborate on a case…” Keibu smiled

“it’s not a problem with me…” I smiled

“me too…” Ogasawara-san did the same

“the name of this case is… -And there were no mermaids-“ Keiji explained

“the two of you will head to Kyoto to find out the real cause of Chief Inspector Hattori death” Keibu added

“Time to roll!” the of us said in unison

Offline MiyuLover09

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2013, 12:30:50 PM »
yoooshh~ great chapter :D

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2013, 01:25:20 PM »
woo great chapter  :thumbsup

btw, i want to know who is the stalker  :lol:

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Detective Takahashi's Dilemma [Atsumina] Chapter 4.5 Updated
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2013, 08:20:03 AM »
Chapter 4.5 [The Private Eyes’ Clingy Childhood Friends]

(Atsuko’s POV)

As the class is on session, I look to the window pane with a worry on my face. I can feel the cold breeze on my face. Then, I saw Kai all of a sudden with Ayasuke-keiji. I presume that they have another case to solve. That Kai, he really is a mystery otaku. But I wonder, is he really a detective? I mean if he really is one then why can’t he deduce what’s on my heart? Are the detectives really got no time for love? Or Kai is just really dense when it comes to love? I really don’t know the answers to these questions.

“Kai…” I murmured

“Maeda-san….”

“that mystery freak!”

“Maeda-san!”

I suddenly felt a tap on my head

“S-Sensei!” I suddenly shouted

“if you’re just gonna space out in my class then you might as well go out”

“I’m sorry…”

Seriously, this is so embarrassing. Ever since I was in kindergarten I never been scolded by my teacher. This is really out of my character.

“Hah…” I sigh to myself

After the class, I immediately went to Kai’s classroom to invite him over for lunch. But it seems he hasn’t gone back from the investigation. I wonder why. I then spotted Yuu-senpai and decided to ask him regarding Kai.

“Yuu-senpai~”

“Atsuko-chan~”

“did Kai come back from his case?”

“not really”

“It’s rare for him to comeback late from a case”

“I hope nothing bad happened to him” Yuu-senpai replied with a serious face

“me too…” I did the same

“knowing Kai, he wouldn’t do something stupid twice so I think he will be conscious to his actions now” Yuu-senpai smiled at me

“I think so…”

“so please don’t worry now Atsuko-chan”

“thank you..”

“cheer up will you~

“Yuu-senpai, I wish Kai would be as caring as you are”

“Kai is also caring too…but the lad has difficulties in expressing his real self”

“hmp! He’s a jerk!”

“just understand him if he happens to be a jerk sometimes”

“mm…” I just nodded in response

All of a sudden, my phone ran

“moshi moshi?”

“Atsuko? It’s me Kai…”

“Kai… what do you want!?”

“relax, I just want you to pack your things after you get home”

“ehh?” I was puzzled

“we’re going to Kyoto”

“really!?”

“yea, I have some investigations there so I thought that maybe it’s also a chance for a vacation”

“yay!!!” I smiled like a child

-End of Atsuko’s POV-

-Namba International Private School-

(Nana’s POV)

I, Yamada Nana, am furious and frustrated right now. Well I wouldn’t I be? After my entire jerk childhood friend Ogasawara Mahiro, a famous private eye here in Namba, went to Tokyo without saying a word to me! Although I shouldn’t care about his affairs, he should have at least say “goodbye” to me! It feels like we’re not friends for nothing

“hah…” I sighed while looking in the window pane

“you okay Nana-chan?” my other friend, Fukumoto Aizen

“I’m okay, it’s just that Mahiro didn’t say a word to me about him going to Tokyo”

“let him be. He is really into mystery”

“I should let him be…”

“Nana-chan~ Aizen-kun~”

“Mao-kun, what’s wrong?” I asked with a curious face

“it seems Mahiro-kun and Takahashi-tantei are going to pair up with a case!!!”

“how did you know?”

“I saw the news on Yahoo!~” Mao-kun smiled

“that Mahiro….”  I somewhat released a dark aura

“c-calm down Nana-chan” Aizen-kun and Mao-kun said in unison

“how can I calm down? That Mahiro!!” I shouted in frustration

“hue…” Mao-kun was really terrified with my action

Whilst talking, my phone suddenly rang

“Nana, it’s Mahiro, pack your things.”

“what for!?”

“you’re going to Kyoto, we will have a holiday with Takahashi-tantei and his childhood friend”

“for real!?”

“of course!”

“yay!”

“and one more thing….”

"what is it?"

"I'm sorry for not saying anything to ya before going to Tokyo..."

"Mahiro..."

"let me make up for this... okay?"

"sure..." I blushed with Mahiro's sudden words

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: Detective Takahashi's Dilemma [Atsumina] Chapter 4.5 Updated
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2013, 12:09:25 PM »
Even if it's for vacation, Kai may take Acchan to danger if he take her to Kyoto for investigation...

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Detective Takahashi's Dilemma [Atsumina] Chapter 5 Updated
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2013, 01:49:40 PM »
Chapter 5 [Akiba Police Love Story 1]

As Kai and Mahiro prepare for their trip to Kyoto alongside with their childhood friend, Ayasuke is having hard time planning their stake out. All of a sudden, his senpai, Nonaka Misato, approached him and helped him. Although Misato is 2 years younger than Ayasuke, she is more skilled when it comes to tactics and planning on cases. With that, she earned her promotion in just a month after getting a job at the Akiba Police HQ. Aside from being a skilled police, she is also the so-called muse of the Akiba Police. All of the men in the HQ admire her. Of course, Ayasuke is no exception; in fact he has feelings for Misato.

“Misato-san, would you like to come to Kyoto as well?”

“I’m also going to Kyoto Ayasuke-kun” Misato smiled at her

“oh right, you were the one who told Ogasawara-kun and Takahashi-kun about inviting their childhood friends for a stake out”

“I was the one who persuaded them with the stake out involving their childhood friend so of course, I have to take responsibility”

“why did you planned that anyway?” Ayasuke asked with a curious face

“if they are with their childhood friend, they make look like a couple on vacation on the outside.”

“but of course, there are police who are gonna follow them right?”

“uh huh” Misato nodded in response

“as expected from Misato-san, well planned as always”

“hehe~ thank you~”

Meanwhile with Kai and Mahiro

-Akiba Police HQ Lounge-

“although this might be a little dangerous for them, this is a chance to show to Nana I love to enjoy myself too!” Mahiro claimed

“calm down Ogasawara-san…”

“what about you? Don’t you care about your Atsuko-san?”

“heh~ not really~ she’s  the captain of the Taekwondo Team in our school so protecting her won’t be a problem”

“Nana is the captain of the Aikido Team in our school…”

“instead of protecting them…. They might protect us instead…” Mahiro face palmed himself

“I head you practice Kendo…so your skill might help”

“your fencing skill might help too”

“uh huh…” Kai nodded in response

-Going back to Ayasuke and Misato-

As the two of them plan for their stake-out in Kyoto, one of their co-workers approached Misato and invited her for lunch.

“Misato-san…how about the two of us go to lunch together?”

“Misato-san!! We should go out and eat together!”

“Misato-san~ reject them and eat with me!”

“ahaha~” Misato showed a weird smile

“….” Ayasuke was lost in awe

“Misato-san~ decide already~”

“yea!”

“I’m sorry but uhm… I have to pass today because I already made plans with Ayasuke-kun~”

“what!?” all of them were shocked including Ayasuke

“Ayasuke-kun~ let’s go~”

Misato dragged Ayasuke to the local ramen shop. Of course, Ayasuke-kun was the one who paid for Misato’s lunch which made the lass smile.

“mmn~~ this ramen is so tasty~”  Misato smiled as she eat the ramen

“I agree~ so delicious~”

“thanks for the treat today Ayasuke-kun~ although it seems I forced you unto it…hehe~”

“not really… I was going to ask you out for lunch anyway” Ayasuke smiled and blushed a little

“hehe…” Misato blushed a little too

Whilst the two of them are eating their lunch peacefully, both Misato and Ayasuke got a call from chief inspector Akimoto regarding the Kyoto stake out.

“Umeda, Nonaka, I need you in the headquarters right now…”

“we’re on it!”

The two of them finished their ramen quickly and immediately went back to the Akiba Police Headquarters via Police Car. When they have arrived, one of the police said that they should come to the conference room for a quick briefing regarding the Kyoto stake out.

-Conference Room-

“I want to have a quick briefing regarding the case of Chief Inspector Hattori…”

“uh huh…” Misato nodded

The crime scene pictures were on the slide show on the Projector

“Chief Inspector Hattori was swept away by a tornado and was found by an unknown culprit, who instead of helping him, left a dead centipede beside Chief Inspector Hattori and left him to die. They believe the culprit is from the Shimada family, a family whom they share a mutual hatred for.” Akimoto-keibu explaineed

“interesting…” Mahiro and Kai said in unison

“so the purpose of the stake out is  to spy the Shimada Family, who eventually owned a Temple in Kyoto, without being suspected” Misato explained

“ahh…” Ayasuke was overwhelmed

“should be the girls in trouble, Nonaka will call up her back up and protect them”

“Keibu! I’ll protect Misato-san~” Ayasuke stood from his seat

“you sure you could do it?” Akimoto-keibu was being hesitant

“erm… of course!”

“then I’m counting on you”

“hai!

“don’t worry~ I won’t get into much trouble~”

“oh my…” the two private eyes face palmed theirselves

Offline MiyuLover09

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2013, 02:03:24 PM »
aww cute~ :D

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2013, 04:30:49 AM »
Huaaaaa!!! Another Umemii from you, Almira-san~
Happy!!! \(>o<)/

It reminds me of Detective conan's Takagi~

Will be waiting patiently for your next update~ :D

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Ningyo (Mermaid)