JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goche` - Here_There

Author Topic: [SNH48] SAVOKI ~ The Zhao JiaMin Thread  (Read 28511 times)

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
[SNH48] SAVOKI ~ The Zhao JiaMin Thread
« on: March 01, 2013, 06:28:42 PM »
Zhao JiaMin (赵嘉敏)

Nickname      Savoki
BirthdateJuly 22, 1998
BirthplaceGuangdong, China
Bloodtype?
Height166 cm
ZodiakCancer
Generation1st
LinksWeibo

Offline AKBfan26

Re: [SNH48] SAVOKI ~ The Zhao JiaMin Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 07:00:34 PM »
This girl is super flexible:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't she the center of SHN48?

Offline lovemariharu

• Member+
  • SNH48 Savoki赵嘉敏 推し
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 12:48:51 AM »
Hello.. Savoki oshi is here..

Don't be tricked by the 1st photo..
It's not that she can do that..
She's just fooling around with her best friend, fellow SNH48 member, Xu Jia Qi.. :) :)

hahaha.. If you pay attention carefully, it's 2 people :)

EDIT..
She WAS the one who sang 1 2 3 4 in Heavy Rotation - Making of..
But during performances.. They can switch positions..
She has ever performed in Yuko's, Mayu's, and recently Acchan's position :)

Looks like SNH is going to have double center..
WMin.. JiaMin and TangMin :) :)

I got quite a lot Savoki photos..
If you'd like.. I can share :3

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 01:02:04 AM »
^ Damn ruining the illusion... but should have noticed the two sets of arms  :lol:

I got quite a lot Savoki photos..
If you'd like.. I can share :3

Please do!

I've created a Ziao JiaMin Picture Thread for you to post them in.

Please feel free to create picture threads for other members if you feel like sharing other pics, too  :jphip:

Chihiro

Offline lovemariharu

• Member+
  • SNH48 Savoki赵嘉敏 推し
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 03:21:58 PM »
Haha.. Guess I wouldn't.. :3 :3

Savoki oshi.. Under Savoki fever..
Some members I do follow..
For instances my 3 favorite members (savoki is excluded)
And.. my 2 ex-favorite members, perhaps? Hahahaha..

I'm going to the site :3

EDIT EDIT EDIT..
Is anyone reading this? @.@
Savoki's bloodtype is O  :cow: :cow:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 04:42:57 PM by lovemariharu »

Offline lovemariharu

• Member+
  • SNH48 Savoki赵嘉敏 推し
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 04:04:49 PM »
2-shots..
So.. As I posted really lots of Savoki's photos in previous posts..
I'll just assume that you know which one Savoki is.. Is it fine?

First of all.. Going to share what I think of [before]
Actually this is supposed to be in Savoki Zhao Jia Min's thread.. But..
Since I'm sharing photos.. If you wanna copy-paste it there.. I won't mind  :lol: :lol:

First of all.. She's extremely close with some members.. These members.. Well.. Not some actually.. It's just 2 members..
For these 2 members.. Um.. Savoki wasn't and isn't their roommate.. But they have been so close to each other even before their debut :)
So.. Just don't get shock when there are a lot of their photos together :3 :3 So.. Have you guessed who the 2 members I mean? Haha.. Have a guess along the view!!

2-SHOTS START NOW
orders are from names, okay.. [attention] while sharing, I'll also share a bit.. Well, really bits of info..  XD XD

- Savoki and Chen Guan Hui

This two.. I don't even know they exists! Haha.. ROFL at me.. But seriously, as you can see.. Those photos are from performances ^^, nothing much to talk about these 2 :3 :3 Chen Guan Hui's ex-roommate is Ding Zi Yan.

- Savoki and Chen Si

And if we're talking about them.. Um.. Um.. What should I say? Basically, Savoki isn't really close to Chen Si.. Chen Si is closer to Yu Xi ^^, just.. yeah.. that way.. Nothing much about this too.. Chen Si's ex-roommate is Qian Bei Ting.

- Savoki and Dai Meng

Though their photos are little.. But I do adore them @.@ and also.. They are alike.. I mean.. physically alike.. Especially when Dai Meng uses ponytail hairstyle.. They're like sisters.. I DID recognize the wrong person before >.< I mean, in one of their performances, when the camera is far away, and not really clear.. ^^, but.. Yeah.. Just that.. Haha.. Dai Meng's ex-roommate is Mo Han, who is now Savoki's roommate :)

- Savoki and Gu Xiang Jun

This two.. Doesn't really know they exists as well.. hahaha.. ROFL at me being too random >.< Gu Xiang Jun's ex-roommate is Xu Chen Chen

- Savoki and He Yi Chen

This.. Well well.. They're not that close actually.. Haha.. But Savoki's ex-roommate is really close to this Yi Chen :) He Yi Chen's ex-roommate is Dong Zhi Yi.

- Savoki and Jiang Yu Xi

Looks like this pair is the longest.. ROFL.. They.. Have been close to each other before debut.. Not so sure when, but if you watched SNH's 1st meeting with Sae and Mariyannu, you're going to spot them keep on holding hands.. ALL THE WAY.. ROFL at these 2 kids..
Savoki herself is the 2nd youngest member in SNH48, while Jiang Yu Xi is the youngest member in SNH48. Maybe that's the reason they're close to each other.. And.. What else to say? Hm.. This pair is known as 1314.. 13 shows Jiang Yu Xi, because she was 13 years old by the time she joined SNH48 (though she's 14 y/o now), while 14 shows Savoki (with the same reason). 1314 (Yi San Yi Si), in slang Chinese can be written as 一生一世 (Yi Sheng Yi Shi) which is something like "for life". Well, they found a good name huh? not sure how @.@ besides 1314, sometimes they're called Shovoki (less used).. Shovoki itself stands for Shochan (Yu Xi) and Savoki (Jia Min). It's pretty frustrating for myself that I prefer other pairing compared to this.. But.. I do love this pairing because Savoki herself does.. SHE DOES!! LOL at my oshimen @.@ Jiang Yu Xi's ex-roommate is Xu Jia Qi.. And.. Savoki often comes to their room to spend some time there.. Well, like eating, or else I don't know.. You're going to know why when we get there! :3

- Savoki and Miyazawa Sae

Hm.. Saechan is like her best friend.. and a great senpai.. that's what she said, though.. :3
no other testimony about this though ^^, Saechan shared Yuko's photos to Savoki before, and Savoki is really crazy because of that.. @.@
And.. This is my assumption.. Since the list I had didn't mention Saechan's roommate.. I assume her roommate is Mariyannu :)

- Savoki and Mo Han

Okay.. Savoki and Mo Han.. From what Savoki said.. She only can act like a kid in front of Mo Han.. :) Mo Han is just such a good roommate huh?
Most of their photos are taken after they become roommate.. aka they don't look that close before they're roommate.. ROFL @.@ Since recently there are quite some moments of them.. Some fans named this pairing momosavoki.. :) Momo is Mo Han's nickname btw.. And also.. If you pay attention to what I write before, then you'll know who Momo's ex-roommate is.. Mo Han's ex-roommate is none other than Dai Meng :)

- Savoki and Qian Bei Ting

This.. What to say about this? Savoki kept on saying that Qian Bei Ting is handsome @.@ and.. I've got no idea what else to respond.. ROFL at me..
Qian Bei Ting's ex-roommate is Chen Si..

- Savoki and Qiu Xin Yi

This.. wanwan aka Qiu Xin Yi.. is a funny little kid.. @.@ and.. You can see that they only got 1 photo.. and that photo was shared by official, aka not their self-camera.. This wanwan is Savoki's ex-roommate.. If you're following SNH, well, following Savoki, to be exact.. You'll be in shock knowing that wanwan is savoki's roommate.. Simply.. wanwan is just THE BEST ROOMMATE EVER.. well, honestly, I don't mean it. Haha.. If you ask why, I'll simply answer because Wanwan loves to hang out with Yu Hui Wen so much.. Whenever she has time or else.. She'll go to Hui Wen's room.. and.. it's not seldom that wanwan slept-over in HuiWen's room.. @.@ Can you imagine?? Can you imagine? Leaving my oshimen behind.. leaving my oshimen alone in the room.. seriously.. OMG.. and.. here's it.. This is why Savoki herself often went to Yu Xi and Jia Qi's room.. Simply because she was left alone.. ROFL.. But, though I'm supposed to get angry, I'm not angry at wanwan at all.. It's not that I don't want to, but it's I can't get angry.. Wanwan's love to Hui Wen is just too well-known.. And it's just so funny.. Everytime Wanwan called XiaoYu (HuiWen)'s name.. Haha.. P.S. XinYi, YiChen, HuiWen, XinFang are close to each other :)

- Savoki and Suzuki Mariya

Hm.. just got 1 photo huh? Actually from their first MV, there are part where they're taking 2 shots.. Just.. I'm too lazy to save photos from videos >.<

- Savoki and Tang Min

This pair known as W(Min).. They're actually not that close to each other.. But.. Guess they're going to be closer and closer since they got paired up often for jobs.. and.. Looks like SNH48 is going to have double center, and most likely, it's W(Min) double center.. Tang Min's ex-roommate is Li Yu Qi

- Savoki and Wu Zhe Han [bottom right corner]

Savoki and WuZhe.. Unexpectedly just 1 photo.. LOL.. WuZhe herself is known for being Xu Jia Qi's pair.. :3 :3 and I ship 75zhe!!
P.S. 75zhe is a name for Jia Qi + Wu Zhe.. Reason.. Well, quite complicated to explain it here.. haha.. JiaQi's nickname is +7, while Wu Zhe Han's is 5zhe.. so.. when they're together, they're known as 75zhe :3 WuZhe's ex-roommate is Zeng Yu Jia

- Savoki and Xu Jia Qi

Shouldn't miss this.. Though we can only see Savoki, but she's actually with Jia Qi  XD

OMG this two.. Known as W(Jia).. Haha.. Though not really a lot of photos.. But I've been loving them for a long time..
They're best friends.. Though Savoki herself is more famous with 1314, and +7 with 75zhe.. But overall.. They're great.. :3 :3
+7 herself is a troll.. While Savoki is a naughty kid.. Well, not so sure whether Savoki often went to +7 and 13's room because of +7 or 13, but.. These 3 have been close to each other for a long time.. :3 this W(Jia) is the best! I just love to see how comfortable Savoki is, whenever she's with +7 :3

- Savoki and Yu Hui Wen

HuiWen is the one who kidnapped Savoki's ex-roommate.. ROFL.. Well well.. No la.. Savoki's roommate sure is the one who wanna come to HuiWen's room.. I'm glad that there were once HuiWen, Savoki and genk went to have dinner together.. And even invited Savoki to have sleepover in HuiWen's room.. but that offer was declined by savoki.. ROFL.. Yu Hui Wen's ex-roommate is Zhang Xin Fang.

- Savoki and Zhang Yu Ge

YuGe.. I don't think she's that close to Savoki.. Yu Ge is definitely closer to Yu Xi compared to savoki :) Zhang Yu Ge's ex-roommate is Chen Li..

AND.. HERE ARE MORE THAN 2-SHOTS, BUT NOT GROUP PHOTO AS WELL @.@

Hui Wen, Savoki, Jia Qi

It's written 7 5 13 14, isn't it? If you pay attention to what I write previously, you'll be able to understand..
7 shows +7 (Jia Qi), 5 shows 5zhe (Wu Zhe), 13 shows Yu Xi, 14 shows Savoki..
The one taking photo is +7, the one with 5 in hand is WuZhe..

Yi Chen, Savoki, Hui Wen, Xin Yi

13, 7, 14

===
END.. Gonna wait till Savoki posted good night update.. And if there is a photo I can upload, then I'll upload :3

Mod edit: moved from Picture Thread to here.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 03:21:39 AM by Rust »

Offline lovemariharu

• Member+
  • SNH48 Savoki赵嘉敏 推し
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 06:38:41 AM »
WMIN!! I might go crazy now  :cow: :cow: :cow:

And..
Savo~Momo..
Ah.. just got some more trivia from Savoki herself..
So, the truth is.. Savoki's roommate isn't Momo anymore..
Still don't know who savoki's roommate is.. ._.
she hasn't told us.. >.<

language edit.. ROFL
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 12:05:49 AM by lovemariharu »

Offline lovemariharu

• Member+
  • SNH48 Savoki赵嘉敏 推し
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 01:19:23 AM »
So.. Yesterday..
It was revealed in her comment in WuZhe's update..

So.. Savoki and momo aren't roommate any longer..
Savoki's roommate now is Wu Zhe :3 :3 [Wu Zhe Han]

Here's a photo shared by Wu Zhe Han..

and here's a photo from Savoki's good night update :3

Offline lovemariharu

• Member+
  • SNH48 Savoki赵嘉敏 推し
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 04:41:58 PM »
Um.. I'll try to translate what Savo writes every night..
But.. I don't promise it'll be a good translation, since my Chinese skill isn't that good as well..
Just.. I'll do my best..
For those who has better skill, don't worry.. I'll post the original as well :3 :3

Savoki's 23rd April 2013 good night update~
Original version
今天回答savo喜欢做什么!当然是和饭互动啦,每天看着评论傻笑的时候我都觉得自己跟个傻子一样= =savo真的希望大家可以多多写信给我,就像看到有饭说想要我当知心大姐姐开导大家,其实我也想看大家跟我像好朋友一样说心事,告诉我生活中的烦恼或者吐槽也可以哟w试着写信或者评论给我好吗?Gute Nacht〜

Translation by me..
Today's reply is what Savo likes to do! Of course to have interaction with fans, every time I giggle while looking at comments made me (myself) feel like a fool= =savo really wishes everyone is able to write letter to me, just like how I saw some fans saying that they want me to be a kind sister (older sister) and help give everyone useful/kind advice", the truth is, I also wanna see everyone regards me like a best friend, saying something in mind, telling me what are the troubles in life or 吐槽 (tbh, I don't know what this word is, so I asked a friend, and here's the explanation she gave >> it's a bit like tsukkomi but not really? like, someone says something stupid/hilarious and you yell at them) is also fine yo w (w simply means "warai" "笑" aka laugh), try to write a letter or comment to me okay? Gute Nacht~

My words..
- Sorry if you don't really understand.. I've just tried my best already >.<
- Some days ago, Savo asked friends to write down "good night" greetings in some languages, in order to be used.. Yesterday, she used Russian for good night, and today she used Germany.. :) :)
- Um.. "w" word is a common word used by Savoki.. She just loves to use that word a lot :) :) sometimes she would go with ww or www.. doesn't matter.. "w" simply means warai, as stated before..
- Thanks for tama@ebi48 who helped me in doing this so-can-be-said-as-a-quite-fine translation :3

After this.. I think I should go to weibo and start writing her my good night updates >.<
Haha.. Took quite a long time for me to do this~ but doesn't matter.. Haha..
Simply spreading Savo's love.. :3 :3

EDIT
Savoki ~ Bei Ting from Bei Ting's 23rd April 2013 weibo update..

Here's her post.. [Bei Ting's post]
Original post
savo现在在干嘛呢?我在这儿等着你回来儿~等着你回来儿~吃鸡翅~@SNH48-赵嘉敏-

Translation by me
What is savo doing right now? I'm here, waiting for you to come back ~ waiting for you to come back ~ eat chicken wings ~ @SNH48-赵嘉敏- [this is savo's username]

message by me as well..
Savoki is a kid who loves chicken wings so much :3 :3
wahhahahaha..
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 10:26:05 PM by lovemariharu »

Offline 072298ww

• 永远SNH48-Savoki赵嘉敏首推
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 11:42:54 PM »
Savoki's 23rd April 2013 good night update~
Original version
Bonne nuit〜今天都去早睡发育(法语)吧,没什么好说的了,就w这w样www(哼

Translation by me
Bonne nuit ~ Today everyone's going to bed early 发育[not so sure how to explain it.. 1st, it can mean French itself, since Chinese like to do it that way too, 2nd, it can mean to grow?] (French), there's nothing left to say, so w like w this www (humph!

Addition by me..
没什么好说的了,就这样 >> this is the one she said in the voice recording..
So, basically, she's using it again (to joke around with fans), while adding w (which she likes so much) between the words!

Thank you, Crests-sama
· 戴萌 · 许佳琪 · 赵嘉敏 · 邱欣怡 · 吴哲晗 ·

Offline 072298ww

• 永远SNH48-Savoki赵嘉敏首推
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 04:26:41 AM »
Hm.. I've decided to try translating old posts randomly.. From what I think fun :3 :3

Let's start then.. The more you read, the more you know her, right? :3

Savoki's January 28, 2013 post..
Original post
晚安之前有一件事想跟大家说,不是很重要的事但是那种感觉一辈子都不会忘记!可能因为是一个很没有安全感的人所以很怕黑怕鬼怕高,在房间里的时候突然灯全部黑了,那种贯穿全身恐惧大家有过吗TAT不过不知道为什么还是可以走到开关那里去把灯打开呢,现在想起来就胃痛眼前一黑的景象应该永远都忘不掉了

Translations by me..
Good night, there is something I wanna tell you guys before, not a really important matter but that kind of feeling is something I won't ever forget! Probably because I'm someone who really doesn't have any sense of secure, so I'm really afraid of dark, afraid of ghosts, afraid of height. When I'm alone in the room, suddenly the lights went off, that kind of horror throughout the body, do you guys experienced it before? TAT don't know why still be able to walk till the switch there to switch on the light. Come to think about it now, the scene of turning dark (talking about lights, etc) while stomach hurts is supposed to be something I won't ever forget.

My notes..
Haha.. Here, we got the fact that she's afraid of dark, ghosts, and height.. Typical kid style, eh? Hahaha.. Actually, my 1st time reading this, I was shocked.. since.. she doesn't look like a kid that much.. :3 :3 Um.. What else? well, by the time this is posted, her roommate is still Wanwan aka Qiu Xin Yi :) And talking about her alone in the room.. It's like.. Whether Wanwan slept-over in HuiWen's room, or maybe she was still there and hadn't come back in the moment :3

Here's another post related to this.. :3
Savoki's April 11, 2013 good night's post..
Original post..
今天晚上一个人从漆黑一片的楼梯下楼了,因为平常都因为害怕所以一定会叫一个陪我一起下楼、但是今天一个人一边大声地说着:不要害怕!没关系!一边自己下楼了所以觉得是一件很值得一提的事!看到楼下的路灯,savo觉得就算不是带来温暖的太阳、只是黑暗中带来希望的光明也一样是很厉害的不是吗w晚安!

Translation..
Today, at night, going down the dark stairs alone, because usually, because I'm afraid, I definitely ask someone to accompany me going downstairs, but today a single person (she meant herself), yelled out loud : Don't be afraid! It's fine! on one side, and go down the stairs on the other side. So I feel like it's something that's worth mentioning! Saw the streetlight downstairs, savo thinks, although this isn't the sun that brings us warmth, just the light that brings hope in the darkness is also so great, isn't it? w good night!

My notes..
Laugh out loud at the one she said "something that's worth mentioning!" hahaha.. somehow.. It just drives me crazy.. As her oshi, looking her being like this probably the best thing! :3 Hm.. P.S. Savoki often posts a photo of sun, or light, or something like that.. She just likes sun so much! She also likes leaves ._.

I'm going to update again some time later~ maybe tomorrow.. Tonight gonna be no time.. :3
Thank you, Crests-sama

Offline 072298ww

• 永远SNH48-Savoki赵嘉敏首推
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2013, 09:32:26 AM »
Just a reminder, I'm not that good.. and this is still trying my best >.<
Trying my best just to spread the love..

Savoki's 25th April 2013 good night update~
Original version
深圳今晚下了大雨!回家的时候发现没有带伞,于是淋着雨走回家啦〜淋雨什么的,好久没这样了!在夜色下淋着雨笑着跑回家,这个场景怎么想都好中二噗哈哈哈www说好的跟我倾诉烦恼呢,根本就是我一厢情愿地想当知心大姐姐嘛,还被你们叫熊孩子,什么嘛(哼。我可是拿着手机在等着好吗!Buona notte〜 :heart:

Shenzhen rained heavily tonight! When I went home, I realized I didn't bring an umbrella, then just went home drenched in rain ~ drenched by rain is just, it's been a long time I wasn't like this! In the night, drenched in the rain, laughing while running home, this scene, however I think of it, this scene is a good secondary 2 (not sure how to explain, simply she's a secondary 2 student.. and.. yeah) puhahaha www didn't we agree that you'll tell me your worries, basically it's because I wish to be a kind older sister, but still being called young unruly kids by you guys, somehow (humph.. I'm holding my mobile phone waiting for ya! Buona notte :heart:

My notes..
Um.. Well, for you who hasn't known yet.. Some days ago, well, maybe has been more than a week, she went home to Shenzhen, for exams.. And.. Umh.. Well, she's currently secondary 2, taking foreign language major? Hm.. This hasn't been confirmed yet, but I suppose she took Japanese :)

Thank you, Crests-sama

Offline 072298ww

• 永远SNH48-Savoki赵嘉敏首推
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2013, 11:59:45 PM »
Savoki's 26th April 2013 good night update~

Original post
今天归队啦啦啦!和大家一起训练流了很多汗,一起在练功房练舞真的是一种不一样的感觉w。525好多新的歌要跳,有点跟不上了,不过一定要加油不是吗?一起加油吧,明天车展见〜Selamat tidur〜(归队小合照一张!不要再叫我去发育了= =这个梗已经不好笑了好吗!)可攻可受就是我w

Translation..
I've rejoined today lalala! (this suppose to mean she has come back to Shanghai) Everyone practiced together and a lot of sweats flowed, being in the practice room together is really a kind of feeling that's different w. 525 (simply meant event that is going to be done in 25 May) has a lot of new songs to be danced, there's a bit I can't catch up, but still have to work hard, isn't it? Let's work hard together, meet you at auto show (simply meant one of events as well) tomorrow ~ Selamat tidur ~ (A 2-shot rejoined photo! 不要再叫我去发育了= =这个梗已经不好笑了好吗!)可攻可受就是我w (going to be edited soon after I know the meaning >.<)

My words..
加油 is just like 頑張って! haha..
加油 can also mean add oil.. as 加 is add, 油 is oil ._.

Just.. The one they're using now is translated as ganbatte! or I translate it as work hard ._.

Thank you, Crests-sama

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 05:19:14 AM »
Happy birthday to Savoki chan! She seems to be a lively girl, maybe sometimes she can be a handful! Hope she has a great day with family and friends, and may the coming year bring this newly fifteen year old girl much fun and happiness!!!

:deco: :otomerika: :yossi: :cow: :w00t:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2016, 11:40:18 PM »
^ Good luck to
JiaMin chan!

Credit sznewsdotcom

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goche` - Here_There