JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - I`m Gonna Scream

Author Topic: AKB Economy FIN!  (Read 7165 times)

Offline xdionysusx

• Member+
Re: AKB Economy
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2012, 03:46:39 PM »
Oshima Yuko - ¥2000
Yokoyama Yui - ¥500
Maeda Atsuko - ¥600
Takahashi Minami - ¥400
Watanabe Mayu - ¥500
Sashihara Rino -¥700
Masuda Yuka -¥300

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2012, 12:59:42 PM »
Oshima Yuko - ¥5000

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2012, 07:43:49 AM »
This contest will end on the 25th (my time)  please send it in ASAP :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 11:59:30 AM »
Thank you for the support, I have chosen a winner and a PM shall be going to you soon :jphip: :jphip:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: AKB Economy FIN!
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2012, 02:56:28 AM »
Le results

The pictures give a very interesting look at the votes and amount given

The top three vote geters to the contest
Yuko Oshima
Tomomi Itano
Mayu Watanabe, Tomomi Kasai, Ayaka Umeda, Yuki Kashiwagi (tied in votes)

In taking investment ideas, Yuko Oshima can develop a strong account compared to the others in a consistent matter like to the ones like (Reina Fujie
Ayaka Kikuchi, Ami Maeda) by an investment factor similar to each other.  So, the concept is that if she could thank you in a hypothetical sense, the ones who supported with more votes.  Now it will lead me to the reason to why I had this idea, it was meant to intend to see the fanbase for each of the idols, which is a small sample size on this forum.  Exponentially it gets bigger with every vote which gives an advantage to the highest votegetter despite
the amount given.  In addition, it was a way to learn the girl's name too

The only disadvantage was the small amount in this experiment, although I thank everyone for participating

In the end, people are Yuko fans :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2012, 05:00:05 AM »
While I appreciate your effort and it's a pretty interesting experiment, I think your data is flawed. By not telling people the reason behind their donations, you skew the votes. From the data you've collected, you draw the conclusion that people are Yuko fans, which is true, but by putting the instructions in the terms you have you've changed how people are likely to vote.

You and I discussed it a little in PM when I was trying to figure out how to split up my donations, but had I known your motives for the experiment I would've voted and donated differently. Based on the data collected her, just from my own vote, you can hypothesize that I'm a fan of Akimoto Sayaka, Maeda Ami, Umeda Ayaka, and Shimada Haruka. And while this is true, Sayaka being my oshimen, there are girls I'm a fan of more than the other 3. Along the same lines, I know for a fact that Oshima Yuko is boykun's oshimen, yet he didn't donate any money to her because of how this experiment was set up.

I don't mean to be negative or put down your work, I just wanted to give my opinion on the outcome since you've finally revealed to us what you were cooking up lol. I think a kind of AKB economy, something like stocks and investments based on AKB girls would be interesting and could be possible with some work and tweaking.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2012, 05:25:01 AM »
While I appreciate your effort and it's a pretty interesting experiment, I think your data is flawed. By not telling people the reason behind their donations, you skew the votes. From the data you've collected, you draw the conclusion that people are Yuko fans, which is true, but by putting the instructions in the terms you have you've changed how people are likely to vote.

You and I discussed it a little in PM when I was trying to figure out how to split up my donations, but had I known your motives for the experiment I would've voted and donated differently. Based on the data collected her, just from my own vote, you can hypothesize that I'm a fan of Akimoto Sayaka, Maeda Ami, Umeda Ayaka, and Shimada Haruka. And while this is true, Sayaka being my oshimen, there are girls I'm a fan of more than the other 3. Along the same lines, I know for a fact that Oshima Yuko is boykun's oshimen, yet he didn't donate any money to her because of how this experiment was set up.

I don't mean to be negative or put down your work, I just wanted to give my opinion on the outcome since you've finally revealed to us what you were cooking up lol. I think a kind of AKB economy, something like stocks and investments based on AKB girls would be interesting and could be possible with some work and tweaking.

Actually I appreciate it, it was more of something to cook up to see how many would especially after the first reply got me thinking if people were going to do that.  If it did happen, I would have scrapped the idea and just say it was for kicks without any report but luckily I had some who were able to split and I thank everyone who did it that way and the ones who went all in on one, did me a favor to show that they stayed course on their investments.

Overall it was a mistake to let it go on for so long without really considering why I was doing it in the first place, so i blame myself for not closing it earlier :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2012, 06:51:08 AM »
I asked my five investment recipients what they did with the sudden cash infusion, and how they plan to promote their brand:

Takamina: "Yuko hid my hair ribbons, so I need to get a new one- you know it's like my image, and that's got value"

Tomomi: "I went to flea market, and I bought this cool t-shirt. I think it's Lady Gaga, or someone,
 but- the main thing is 'Tomomi Kasai- Another Legend'........ Yea, that's the ticket, that where I'm headed  with this....."

Rena: "I had some mock ups made for my Rena Matsui product line, you know, ketai straps, yo-yo's and the like. It's gonna be big, I'm talking nationwide"

Yuki: "One hyphenated word.  And you know what that word is?  'T-shirt'     You see, I am gonna silkscreen t-shirts, and wherever I go,
 I simply print    'I  :heart:   _____ ' .....and fill in the blank for the place I am visiting!  Bingo!!!  Moolah express!! Can't believe no one thought about this before!!"

Ayaka: "Well actually I have been teaching "Currency Trading: Advanced Theoretical Calculations Necessary for Writing Programming for Automatic Trading"  down at Aoyama Women's Colleege for the past couple of years, and I already turned your 900 yen into 1.3 trillion yen, as of yesterday. Thank you!"

Takamina- JPY 1,400
Tomomi Kasai- JPY 900
Rena Matsui- JPY 900
Yuki Kashiwagi- JPY 900
Ayaka Umeda- JPY 900
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 07:02:35 AM by muppet »

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2012, 11:36:36 AM »
^ i lol'd

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - I`m Gonna Scream