JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - So Wonderful

Author Topic: [MariHaru] Basket Case - Under Construction (HPOV Chap3 Posted) 7/20  (Read 129028 times)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
MY GOD!!
FINALLY 100%
 :ding: :farofflook: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :on GJ:
u really made my day fof-san!!
i really love ur fic and MARIHARU!!!

:nya: :nya:
waiting to ur next update!!
pls dont make me wait for to long!!hehe
update soon!!
 :sleep:

thank you for the update!! :thumbsup
 :kneelbow:

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
You updated!!! When I saw the update this morning, I was like 'holy sh*t! I LOVE YOU!' I got to read it. Honestly I was waiting this whole week and I thought that it would never come till next week; but who cares, it's finally here. As long as updates keep coming, I'm satisfied.

To be honest, I'm not really an emotional person or whatsoever, but I find the last part of this chapter is very 'dramatic' and it's really really really GOOD. A touching scene where Mariko chases Haruna and hugs her to comfort her.

The percentage has finally reached 100% huh, I am now wondering what's going to happen next. What will Mariko do now?

You know, I was also wondering what was Yuko doing there too. Questions keep popping in my head after reading this chapter.

About school, I'm doing good so far, though I only have like three subjects, I have damn a lot of homework and it's only the first month of school. I only have time to check new updates at night before bed on my iPod; since I'm too busy with homework that I don't have time to check my stuff on my PC and that means I don't have a lot of time to type in a part of my stories.  And I think, I can do that only on my day off which is like once or twice a month...I guess. What happen to you in school?

Anyway, putting that aside, as usual, great chapter and very well done. Thanks for the update and just so you know, it's not really a late update. lol

Please update soon XD
Really can't wait for it.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 06:10:38 AM by RJay »
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline SharkAttack

OH SNAP.

Lol I figured there would be a conflict between her religion and her feelings at some point. But aw, that scene where Mariko chases her in the rain. It was awesome. :D

Thanks for the update! And really, you don't need to remove the nicknames since it brings character to the narration.  :sweatdrop: I'm a fast learner anyways, harhar.

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
ALL MY FEELS. 100% at last!
I am such a lazy ass to comment everytime you update but I just wanted to you to know that every chapter is Godly. And this time I just had to. Really really such a genius fanfic, a genius author.  Thumbs up for everything. Mariharu was not even in my Top ship but you know they are really climbing up now next to my ultimate one. If this fanfic comes to an end, I’ll definitely not get tired of re-reading this just like what I’ve been doing to your POF. and I am going to re-read this chapter while listening to that song, because someone from the comments mentioned it XD I guess to make it more dramatic and to feel this update more  :nervous

Okay, so now time for my review. Now I completely understand why Be—I mean Haruna is getting nervous and uneasy whenever Mariko is around! Before I was thinking that yeah it was obvious that haruna was somehow has a crush on her or something but reading this chap makes my fully understand that it has more deeper meaning why she’s being like that. She was scared and thinks that it’s wrong. ; A ; I am now wondering if Haruna wanted to be a nun or something like that. And as for Mariko, I think she’s getting in there.. I mean liking Betty? I hope so. The “I don’t want to hurt Betty” statement is just so ghey. LOL. I hope everything will be settled on the next update. .. but I don’t mind more drama ofcourse. The more the better and for sure it’ll make the series longer :DD heehee. Thankyou for the update!!  Can’t really wait for the next one! Th-This fic is just amazing, I don't even know how to describe it. All my feels.  :bow:

EDIT:
I forgot to tell you that I Love you! a 100%! LOL, and all your Godly fics aswell! Good Day to you! :DD
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 04:39:01 AM by crazywota »

Offline Suicchin

• ひとりに しない で
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)八(бвб)
The new chap totally worth the waiting! (yeah, wainting for one week is really painfull(?))

OH MY GOD HOW CAN I EVEN EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW!?

Now, really, this is getting better and better! Poor Haruna, getting all nervous when Mariko is around. The way she breaks into tears when she kind of confess to Mari, how she comforts Haruna even when she doesn't know how to really help Betty.
Aksjhd
The last part:
“90?” I croaked, gulping down the knot I felt as I gave her a slight smile. She shook my head, making my smile falter as she says, “Make it a hundred.”

Perfect. Just the perfect paragraph ever. Right in the kokoro.

I really love the way you write. All your fanfics are so cool, the plots are interesting and your grammar makes the reading more enjoyable. I think I've became another fan! haha!

Hope to see another cool chap soon! :D
♥ 恋がしたいのに、うまく恋ができない… そもそも、恋愛なんて私たちには贅沢なんだろうか?  ♥

The Fantastic world of the Wonka Couple FF Chapter 4 [Hiatus]
Who said you can win my heart so easily? Chapter 1 -part 2-[Hiatus]
One-shots / Drabbles / Etc

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG Kojiharu finally said it!
I wonder why Yuko was here

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
Nice Fic,
It was so nice and dramatic,
previous chapter always make me thinking what POV will be for haruna,
due that you only write Mariko POV,
the newest chapter explain all of it,
It was a touching update,

looking forward for the newest update.

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
Ha! :mon determined: My hunch was right :hehehe:
Haruna wanted to be a nun but fell in love with someone who happens to be a girl as well...  :gyaaah: tsk tsk tsk..  :fainted:
Oh well, I still know that this two will (soon) end up together  :luvluv1: And really, when that happens, I swear my inner fan gurl would burst into tears  :farofflook:
ehehe :3

Btw, I like the bathroom scene  :on lol: I laughed hard when they both pretend that they didn't know each other  :on lol:
(Kinda happen to me once  :mon sweat: ehehe  :D)

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter  :mon determined:
and well, my pervy monkey can not wait anymore FoF-sama!!!  :mon mad:
Mariko X Haruna *censored*  :mon bleed2: :mon mischief:
*sigh, but I doubt something like that will happen in your next chapter....  :mon POd:
but Im still wishing/hoping for it~  :mon pray2: :mon pray2:

Anyway, being last to mention in your comment was just...
KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mon lovelaff: :mon XD: :gmon twirl:  :mon zoom:
(yes, I spazzed again....  :mon inluv:) ehehe, I guess it's in my system  :mon sweat:
gomene  :mon whimper:

Anyway, bout your comment  :heart:

And I do have a feeling you read this because you couldn't sleep. Am I right?
Well, let's just say that you're somehow right but... I'm actually a lurking reader of this fic of yours. (which explains why I rarely comment  :mon sweat:) And well, you know, really busy with life and stuffs that's why I really beg for your forgiveness... :kneelbow:  sorry....  :cry:

Another one :D
@alexiel17: I was so surprised when you commented here Lexi. I mean, the GIF sisters commenting in my fic?! Epic!  :lol: You and flameeyes are so alike.  :lol:
Really?  :dunno: Actually, Ive been dead for about a year and umm.. 2 or 3 months now, so yeah... *clueless*
But it's nice to see new authors and readers in the thread  :on gay:

Last Quote :]

@alexiel17: I was so surprised when you commented here Lexi.....
Regardless of that, I thank you for the continues support you have given me. Really, after all these years.  :)

I should be the one who's thanking you FoF-sama :shy2: You're stories never fail to make me smile and well, you're one of the reasons why I created my own fics :) I was just a commenter before but your stories inspired me to write as well and for that, I thank you FoF-sama  :)
Just like I said, I'll always be your fan girl :)

My comment is too cheesy...  :wriggly: ahahaha   :on lol:
WAAAAAA!!!!! :mon zoom: this is embarrassing!!!!  :mon curtain: >_____<

So yeah, Ill be your lurking dead fan girl  :gmon bang:
haha  :lol:

Cant wait for the next chapter! :on gay:
dead...

Offline dee1711

• ecchi
  • Member+
and I am hopelessly waiting....  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline lovemariharu

• Member+
  • SNH48 Savoki赵嘉敏 推し
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Chapter 11: That damn 75-80% and Betty's promise!)
« Reply #109 on: September 22, 2012, 02:37:24 PM »
FoF-san.. Please update soon..
I've seen you changed the title.. but hasn't posted yet..
OMG.. how long should I wait for this?
So curiousssssss..

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Chapter 11: That damn 75-80% and Betty's promise!)
« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2012, 02:43:35 PM »
I made it! I'm not late!  XD I think.  :nervous
I'm glad I brought out feelings in the last chapter.  XD
I did something right then. Yey!  :D :D

My replies to commenters:

@lovemariharu: Everyone seems to love Betty huh. I think I better change that back to Haruna quick.  :lol: Yeah, sorry about how I seem to let you guys hanging with the waiting on that last chapter.  :nervous This time as well.  :nervous I've been quite busy lately. :lol: Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@masokun: I loled when you called Rena Whitey. Despite the fact that it feels weird, I still loled.  :nervous The crush is definitely going up.  :) And the bathroom scene. You're right! :rofl: Would've been hot if they were making out in it huh.  :lol: Knowing that it's in the church is definitely a mood killer. Still would've been hot though.  :lol: Your Yuko question is going to be answered here. Oh, and by the way, thanks for recommending this fic at the General Discussion Thread. You shouldn't have, but thanks.  :) Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@anonymousdowner: Wow, so many compliments here.  XD thank you for thinking that the last chapter is beautiful :)...even though there were tons of mistakes there.  :nervous The song I promise is my second most played song in my itunes. Just for that scene. Had to build up the emotion and all that. :lol: Mariko seems to be evolving into a human being huh. I guess this chapter will make it more obvious.  :) Again, I am jealous that you feel tons of emotions in this. Jealous, yet happy.  XD And no, I'm not sent to jphip in order to spread these euphoric feelings throughout the land of the dropping pants.  :nervous I've got a beautiful mind? Wow. That's a first.  :shocked Thank you for thinking that.  :) Though I prefer it to be called messed up since most of my friends call it that.  :lol: Your fics aren't evil! What are you saying?!  :smhid I love dark fics you know. I love how you write. Your grammar is perfect.  :) I like it when you start all mysterious then add some suspense here and there then reach for the fluff and happy ending. At least that's how I think you write.  :nervous  if not, don't mind me.  :nervous I've only read your MariHaru fic, though I am planning to read your WMatsui too since I'm liking them.  :)  Will get on with that when my life eases up.  XD So happy that you like/love the fic enough to double post and think that my updates are better than making money. :nervous Thanks so much.  :) And sorry about the lateness of the last chap and this as well.  :nervous Hmm. I think I've blah blah enough here.  :lol:  Oh and feel free to send me PMs if you want to just chat. And thanks for recommending my fic at the General Discussion Thread.  You shouldn't have...but thanks!  XD Curious, how many thanks did I gave you cause I seem to have lost count.  :lol: Thanks  for reading and commenting.  XD

@flameeyes: That's exactly the image of the cat in the fruit hat that Crazy Psycho was telling Mariko looks like when she scowls.  :rofl: :rofl:  I'm glad you like the last chap.  :) Hey, I added hand sex here for you.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@Chichay12: Thanks for liking my fic!  XD Glad I could make your day just by updating.  :) But I think I made you wait long now.  :nervous Sorry bout that. Been busy.  :nervous Thaks for reading and commenting.  XD

@Sese: Acchan looks cute as usual.  XD Takamina looks... :nervous I still like my midget though.  XD You like my username? That's a first.  :lol: It's actually an acronym of my FF.net account.  :lol:I actually have a love hate thing with it. But I was so lazy to think of a new name so I just went with that.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting!  :lol:

@RJay: You really think it's good? Thanks!!! For the love as well! XD Ah homework, I miss that. But I guess I shouldn't since homework is work after college.  :nervous Nothing really happened to me in school back then. I'm just not the studious type.  :lol: I only study when I have to But, even though I'm like thatm miraculously, I didn't fail any subject.   :rofl: Study well my friend!  :) Don't be like me when it comes to school.  :lol: And I don't think I'm late as well.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@SharkAttack: Yeah, I think most of the readers forgot about how religious Betty is and that it's against their teachings, you know.  :lol: Thanks for thinking that the chapter is awesome.  :) Hmm...you got a point about the nicknames. It does seem like part of the narration huh.  :) And I have no doubt about you being a fast learner.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@crazywota: Most surprising commenter.  XD 100% Thank you for liking most of my fics and for the love.  :) Means a lot to me.  :) And seriously? MariHaru is climbing up on your OTPs?  :w00t: I did something good then.  :D Yey!  XD And I'm surprised that you re-read POF.  :shocked Thanks!!  XD I loled at the ghey part.  :rofl: You are so right, that is extremely ghey of Mariko.  :lol:  :lol: Sorry for the long wait for this chap though. But I think you're used to me being late at updating.  :lol: And you know, that day you commented and told me to have a great day. I did had a great day.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting!   XD

@Suicchin: That green man reminds of Gachapin. Who is that?  :lol: Yeah, sorry about the lateness of the last chap.  :nervous This chapter as well.  :nervous I'm glad I've let out all your feelings in that chap.  :lol: I'm so happy I did good there.  XD Thanks for liking how I write and most of my stories.  XD My grammar isn't that good, but I'm still learning. And I think that's the important thing. I've got a long long ways to go. :) Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@kahem: Yes she did! Well...not really since she didn't say it was Mariko.  :lol: Still a confession though.  :lol: The Yuko question will be tackled here.  :) Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@m00nchild: Oh, new reader. Thanks for reading this fic and liking it.  XD Yeah, everything here is Mariko's POV. I have been thinking of writing Haruna's POV as well. But, I don't know. Still undecided on that.  :nervous Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@dee1711: When I read that I honestly thought, 'Isn't that a song?'  :lol:  :lol: Sorry for the wait.  :nervous Been busy with real life again.  :nervous Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@alexiel17: I saved you for last since you seem to like being last.  :lol: I think i did that bathroom scene myself back then. Definitely an awkward moment.  :lol: Yes, the perv scenes, if there will be, is on hold until further notice.  :lol: 50 shades of Betty is on hold for now.  :rofl:  :rofl: You lurk this fic? Wow. :shocked And it's okay if you didn't comment back then, really.  :) You know how long you've been dead?  :lol: Shall I send you a phoenix down to revive you then?  :lol:  :lol: Awwww. Shucks. I'm glad I can inspire you to write your own stories.  XD Though you should really get back to living when you get ther chance.  :lol: And yeah, I remember your monkey comments from back then. How can I forget?! :lol: Cheesy comments are always welcome.  :) And thank you for being a lurking dead girl for this fic.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

To dear thank you pressers and silent readers, I thank you as well.  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Wow, that actually took me an hour to write the replies.  :nervous Worth it though.  :)
I think this chapter has a lot of plot holes since I haven't read this fic as a whole.  :lol:
I'm being a lazy fudge huh.  :nervous better get to that though.  :nervous
Plus, this is actually the hardest chap I've ever written.
It feels like I'm just jumping the scenes here so...it sucks. Bear with it.  :nervous
I warn again!
This is fiction. If I ever offend someone, please feel free to tell me.  :)
Oh yeah, I can't really promise the weekly updates since my boss bombarded me with work.  :nervous
I'll try, but I can't promise anything though.  :nervous Sorry.  :nervous
Oh, and you guys can send me PMs if you want, if you just want to chat or say whatever.  :)
With that, ENJOY!  :)

many thanks to yanouchi and crazywota for the poster

Chapter 11: That Damn 75-80% and Betty's Promise!

Have you ever felt helpless before?

Don’t know what to do, not being able to do anything but just watch?

Honestly, I felt that before, but it wasn’t this intense. Back then I could just, shrug it off, pretend that it’s better off to be ignored and continue to live, not caring about anything else. Right now though, no…I can’t do that. I can’t seem to bring myself not to care. I can’t even pretend not to care. Because I do…I do care. I wish I didn’t, but what can you do, right?

It’s already there, and I can’t seem to erase it.

I was in a daze as we walk the hallway of the dorm, ignoring the looks of confusion being thrown at us. The looks were mainly fixated on me and Betty as we were still wearing our drenched clothes and walking barefoot down the hallway. I was limping slightly, feeling the slight pain as my feet touches the floor. I wouldn’t be surprised if I find my feet bleeding what with what happened earlier, but the pain I feel was far from my mind right now. It felt like I wasn’t in control of my body, like I was in autopilot as I kept my eyes locked on Betty’s back. I saw her shiver under Miichan’s blazer that was draped over her shoulder. Miichan took notice and wrapped her arms around Betty pulling her closer, her hand began to rub Betty’s shoulder trying to help ease the cold she feels. Upon seeing that, it makes me wonder…

…does that also help ease the pain Haruna feels?

“I think it’s best if I stay with her…just for tonight.” Miichan softly said as she stood by the door of my dorm room, blocking me from entering as Betty lifelessly entered, her head still downcast to the floor. Unconsciously, I took a step forward as I heard a thud from the inside, thinking that Betty had fainted or something. I wasn’t surprised when I felt Creepy and Snorlax did the same from behind me, obviously worried for Betty as well. We couldn’t see her since there is a small hallway that separates the room from the door, completely hiding Betty’s side from our view. Miichan quickly took hold of my shoulder, preventing me from going further. She gave me a look, and then left me as she went inside to check. I was relieved when she came back a few seconds later, giving us a small smile for comfort as she once again stood in front of me.

“She’s fine, just sitting on her bed.” She tells us as she glanced behind her. She then turned to look at me as she searched inside her pocket. She held up her keys for me to take, as she says, “Here, stay in my room for the night.”

I hesitantly took her keys and stared at them for a while in my hands. My mind is just… completely blank right now. I…couldn’t think straight, that’s why I only offered a hesitant nod to Miichan as a reply.

“You should get out of those wet clothes before you catch a cold. You can borrow my clothes for now.” She said, placing a hand on my shoulder and squeezing it gently. Slowly, my eyes made its way to hers, finding a comforting smile plastered on her face as she gave my shoulder another gentle squeeze.

“I’ll take care of her, don’t worry.” She promised me softly, reassuringly. I stared at her for a second until I gave her another nod. After saying good night to the three of us, Miichan slowly closed the door, leaving us to stare at the door for a while, our minds preoccupied with thoughts of Betty. Or at least…mine was.

“Are you going to be okay, Mariko?” Snorlax asked from behind me as my eyes made its way to the floor.

“Yeah, if you want, you can stay at our room with us. You should.” Creepy offered.

“Yes, that’s right. I can give you my bed and I can just—“

“No.” I cut Snorlax off, my voice sounded foreign in my ears as it sounded a bit hoarse. I turned to face them, not surprised to find them looking at me worriedly. With a shake of my head, I tell them, “I just…I just want to alone right now,” declining their kind offer as I made my way to Miichan’s room, limping slightly, not bothering to look back at them as they called out to me softly. I let out a heavy sigh, the moment I stepped inside and closed the door. Not bothering to open the lights, I made my way near Miichan’s bed and dropped myself heavily on the floor, my head down as I stare blankly at the floor.

“A hundred huh.” I mutter to myself as I leaned back on the bed behind me, my head resting on the cushion, hands limp on my side and my legs were outstretched as I now stare at the ceiling of the darkened room. I closed my eyes and tried to relax, but instantly regretted it as I hear her hurt and strained voice once again inside my head.

“Why do I…feel this way…? I…I didn’t ask for this…d-didn’t ask for these feelings…so why? Why…?”

“Shut up.” I snarled to no one as I opened my eyes and glared at the ceiling, obviously not liking the whole flashback that my brain seems to torture me with. I placed my arm over my eyes, covering them as I sigh, letting the anger inside me slowly subside. This whole mood swing is so not me. And great, now it seems that I’m losing it too. Ugh.

I suddenly heard a fumbling on the door followed by the turning of the doorknob. I didn’t bother to look as I retain my fucked up position, hearing noises like someone almost slipping, grumbling and cursing inside the still dark room. She began to growl as she says, “Why the hell is the floor all wet?! I almost died there! Geez Gachapin! Control your bladder why don’t you!” while she turns on the light. Silence soon follows and I know it’s because she’s staring at me, probably stunned to find me sitting on the floor dramatically. Can’t blame her really.

“Okay, normally, when you take a shower you need to take your clothes off. Even Gachapin knows that.” She said in her usual bitch tone. If I had my eyes open, I’d roll my eyes at that, but instead of the usual, I just gave her the finger, not bothering to look at her.

She let out a sigh, mumbling, “How mature, so much for giving a friendly advice then,” before heading somewhere and doing whatever. Yeah, so, I don’t usually do that but…what the hell. I’m already fucked up as it is. Plus, even though I’m the one invading her room, I really want to be left alone right now. I’m just…I’m just so whatever right now.

The feel of something soft suddenly covers half my body, making me to frown in confusion. I sat up, pulling the offending cloth off of my face and blinked a couple of times as I stare at a towel. My confusion seems to heightened as I see Fang heading towards me carrying a pack of canned beers. She sat a couple of feet away from me, letting out a deep sigh as she leans back on the bed, copying my position.

“Here. You obviously need this more than me.” She says nonchalantly as she held out a cold looking beer for me to take. I raised my eyebrow as I looked at the offered drink.

“Okay, normally, when you see someone drenched, you offer a hot beverage instead of offering them a cold, brain cell killing drink.” I deadpan, slightly feeling myself get back to my usual Scrooge self. “Seriously, even Crazy Psycho, your roommate, knows that.”

She rolled her eyes at that, and threw the beer to my lap, making me flinch at the impact. She ignored the glare I aimed at her as she proceeded to take another beer out of the pack, opened it and took a drink.

“Ahhh. Nothing like drinking a beer in a cold, rainy night.” She moaned, smiling at she looks at the drink in her hand. “Trust me. Drinking this when you’re down is a lot better than drinking a pansy hot beverage.”

“Who says I’m down?” I lamely asked as I opened the drink. I took a chug at it then gave it a grimaced look, completely opposite of the heavenly look Fang gave it earlier. I really don’t like beer for the fact that it tastes…ugh. She seriously likes this? Why?!

“Right.” She drawled before taking another drink. “Silly me to think you’re down when I found you sitting on the floor all broody and sulky in the dark. Is that the new up these days?” She sarcastically said. I stared at her from the corner of my eyes as she took another drink. Miichan was right. We really do seem…similar huh. I wonder why Betty hadn’t—

Not liking where that train of thought is heading again, I chugged half the content of the brain-cell-killing drink and let out a groan of disgust at its taste. Gahd, seriously, how could anyone drink this shit?

“You know, I find it hard to believe that I’m sitting with a bartender that doesn’t drink alcohol.” She pointed out, her face turned to me.

“Yeah well, I just tend the bar giving out alcohol to the needy. Doesn’t mean we’re entitled to drink.” I replied, looking a bit disgusted at the drink in my hand. I watch her from the corner of my eye as she shook her head and took a gulp of the disgusting drink before she mumbles, “Yeah you are. You’re just not fully utilizing your bartending perks.”

I decided not to reply, offering her another groan of disgust as I took another sip of my unwanted drink. We were silent for a while just drinking as it continues to pour heavily outside. I let out a sigh, my eyes locked on the can that I’m holding as thoughts of Betty began to plague my mind again. I tightened my hand on the alcoholic drink, thinking of finishing it off just so I wouldn’t think about my Betty problems when, thankfully, Fang suddenly spoke up.

“So? You going to share or what?” Fang asks expectantly, making me to turn to her with my brow furrowed.

“Share what?” I feigned ignorance, not really liking where the whole topic is going.

“Oh, I don’t know…” She trailed, giving a nonchalant shrug. With the beer can near her lips, she added, “Maybe share whatever it is that’s got you turning into Sulky McBroody?” before finishing the contents of her beer.

“You sound like Crazy Psycho.”

I watch her as she placed the empty can near me and proceeded to take and open another one. “Stall all you want, I’m still going to ask you what happened.”

“Why are you interested in me all of a sudden?” I asked, growling as I hugged my still drenched legs to my chest, ignoring how cold it felt.

“Because I have a feeling that it’ll be more interesting than me ranting about how dense Takamina is.” She sighs, shaking her head. “I’ve given her so many hint that it would make any guy think that I’m easy, you know. Still…nada,” she says before taking a chug on her newly opened drink.

I let out a sigh, my eyes locked on the other bed in front of me. “Maybe she knows, but doesn’t really want to acknowledge it.” I said as I rest my chin on my knees. I honestly don’t think that the Midget one could be THAT dense if Fang gave out every sign there is to let her know about her feelings. No, maybe…just maybe the Midget one is just brushing it off, not knowing what else to do. Maybe she just…doesn’t know what to do and decided to play the dense card then. Yeah, maybe.

“Kinda like what you’re doing to Holiness then?” She asks, her question made me look at the floor, frowning. Figures it’ll head there. Clearly, I did that to myself. Great.

“So? Did something happen with you and Holiness at her concert?” She asks again. I glanced and her, keeping the slight frown on my face as she let out a chuckle after she took a drink. “I knew I should’ve stayed at her concert rather than have another friendzoned moment with Takamina. Tch. Should’ve listened to my gut earlier." She says as she shakes her head. My eyes widened slightly at that as I turned to her.

“You were…there earlier?”

She turned to me with a shrug. “I’m the one who made that dress she wore. Plus, I did her make-up and all that.”

Hearing that just transformed my confusion to bewilderment. “You made that dress? AND did her make up?”

“Yes, human recorder. I did.” She rolled her eyes. “She asked me a week ago to help her pick a dress for her concert and I offered her the first dress I made a couple of years ago.”

I just stared at her, too stunned to say anything back. I mean, clearly I didn’t know of this hidden talent of Fang being a skilled dressmaker. Now that I think about it, maybe that’s why there’s a mini sewing machine, bunch of colored thread and a lot of beads on the other table. Hmmm. What is it that she’s taking up in Crackhouse University again? I can’t remember Miichan ever saying it to me back then...or did my auto-delete function erase it? Huh.

“You look confused.” She said indifferently as she narrowed her eyes at me. “You do know that I’m taking up Fashion Design and Merchandising, right?”

“Uh…yeah. I just forgot or something.” I lied, mumbling as I looked away and began scratching my cheek while I leaned back on the bed. Fashion Design huh. That's...cool. How come I didn't think about taking that here in Crackhouse University?

“Right, like I’ll believe that.” She let out. “It’s not surprising that you didn’t know, given how indifferent you are towards other people…well…except maybe for Gachapin and Holiness. But that’s totally acceptable since the other is your whacked up bestfriend and the other is your—“

I glared at the floor as she cuts herself off. I didn’t like that amused tone especially when she continues. “Say…what IS Holiness to you? Care to enlighten me before I let out my own conclusion?”

“She’s nothing but my roommate.” I snarled as I turned to her. It irks me to find her wearing a grin across her lips. An annoying grin that makes me want to punch it out of her, especially when her grin widened, probably sensing the building anger inside me.

“That nothing seems to be the cause of your broodiness.” She pointed out. “Plus, if she’s really nothing to you, why are you so affected by just hearing her nickname from me then? You’re definitely losing your cool you know.”

I kept my glare at her; despite agreeing to how I am losing my cool right now. The other else? NO. …Okay so maybe there is some truth behind what she said. I mean, Betty is the source of my broodiness right now. Can’t blame me when just earlier she…it just…

The sudden feeling of the cold can being thrown at me, which landed on my stomach, made me flinch again. It was then I realized that I wasn’t looking at Fang anymore as my eyes slowly made its way to her, finding her opening her third can. I raised my eyebrow at her as she took a sip of her third drink.

“I’m not even finished with my first one.” I reasoned as I took hold of the unopened can that she threw at me.

“Then you should hurry and finish it.” She said as she glanced at me. She then pointed towards their mini fridge on the floor as she informed me, “I’ve got another pack, plus I can probably borrow tequila from some of the cool people I know. I have no problem in drinking them with you all night until we get that lips of yours loosen up.”

“You have got to be kidding me.” I muttered as I narrowed my eyes. “What if I say no to this whole killing of brain cells?”

“Easy. THEN. GET. OUT!” She growled, her eyes widened at the emphasized words, making my shoulder slightly slumped. Looking at her glaring at me, it makes me wonder if this is a normal occurrence here inside their room. I mean, does Crazy Psycho do this with Fang every night that she had a friendzoned moment with the Midget Professor? Or perhaps, every night it rains? Hmmm. Could be. But then again, it really isn’t the point huh?

What’s the point then you ask?

Obviously, the point is, I’m going to have to kill some brain cells tonight, whether I like it or not…which not. So not.

“Wow.” Fang says, nodding her head as she sits on her bed with her back leaned at the wall that had posters of model guys on it. Her legs outstretched and crossed as it rests on her bed. Me? I’m in a same position as her. The only difference is that I’m sitting across her from Crazy Psycho bed, leaning at the wall that has a bunch of pictures of us back in Highschool, a couple of sexy pictures of modeled girls that are bordering towards being a prostitute and also a bunch of pictures with Snorlax, Creepy and Betty. She took that whenever she likes it that we had a bunch of funny looking shots too. Yes, the one with me wearing a suit is there as well. She added a few hearts to it and well…it’s a bit creepy for me. But then again, she is an Overly Attached Bestfriend so…yeah. Whatever.

“I’m impressed.” She says as she looks at me still nodding her head.

“At how dramatic it is?” I asked with a slight frown, before giving her a look of disgust as I took a sip of my 3rd beer. Yes, I only had 3 beers while the alcoholic Fang girl has had 5 or…whatever that is above 3. I’m really not counting anymore as she just keeps on drinking that like a dehydrated person. She treats that piss water as water, obviously, and the fucked up thing is, she doesn’t look intoxicated at all. I on the other hand, am feeling a bit intoxicated since I’m beginning to feel a bit lightheaded and let’s not forget that warm feeling that spreads inside my body. I don’t drink much so I guess I’m a bit of a lightweight when it comes to drinking. But that isn’t the reason why I told her everything that happened with Betty.

Why then, you ask?

Maybe I just…needed an insight on what to do about Betty. And where else can I get the needed insight than Fang right? I mean, she is a lot like me. Minus the whole being in love with someone dense that is. Plus, she threatened to kick me out of here and well…I’m not in the mood to look for some other place to stay. Hmmm. It’s either all that or I am THAT drunk. Meh, could be all of the above so...whatever.

“No. I’m impressed that you chased after her, injuring your foot in the process.” The corner of her lips slightly tugged up as she looks at me. My eyes slowly made its way on my bandaged foot. Yes, I’m out of my wet clothes now and am currently wearing Crazy Psycho’s oversized shirt and some shorts. And no, I didn’t borrow underwear since that’s a big no-no to me. I’m all commando underneath the borrowed clothes I’m wearing. Anyway, your perving aside, Fang let me took a hot shower first, cleaning up my misery before I did the whole confessing. She helped me with my foot that was indeed bleeding because I stepped on a glass in the process of the dramatic chase. I was right, and normally, it would be an eww sight as there were bits of shards from the broken glass that I stepped on left on my foot, but...I thought nothing of it. Even when Fang gave out a sickened face as she helps me with my wound…I thought nothing of it.

I guess, for me, it was worth it, you know.

“It felt like I was the reason she ran off in the first place so…” I trailed, giving her a shrug then killed some of my brain cells again as I took a drink.

“I’m pretty sure you got that right. Poor girl probably combusted with you being there giving her all that eye sex.” She mumbled before taking a sip herself. I glared at her for the eye sex comment which made her chuckle. She then waves her hand dismissively, keeping the smirk on her face as she continues. “So what are you going to do now? I mean, she basically confessed to you while she was singing her heart out.”

I turned away from her, my glare softened as I let out a sigh, keeping my gaze aimed at the can that I’m holding near my stomach. “She didn’t say it was me. She only said she was falling for a girl…”

“You have got to be kidding me.” She said flatly.

“Oh right. Thanks for reminding me that I’m a joker. I keep forgetting, you know. Better shape up and study some jokes then.” Ah sarcasm. It feels like it’s been hours since I unleashed thee. Looks like I’m beginning to feel normal now.

“Yes you are and you should. Oh yeah, that reminds me. Some guy called and left a message to you saying that you have to pick up your customized clown shoes at the ‘YOU’RE A JOKE BOTIQUE.’” She rolled her eyes then shook her head, using sarcasm attack as well. Not bad. Well played Fang, well played. Despite the fact that I’m impressed, I still didn’t like her subliminal message of me being the stupid one here.

“Say what you want. She still didn’t say it was me.” I pointed out again with a growl in my voice.

“But it’s obvious that it’s you.” She retorted, her eyebrow raised at me defiantly.

“That’s not the point.”

“Right. Because the point is, you’re stalling.”

“Maybe I am, maybe I’m not. So what?” I asked, glaring at her. And I definitely am stalling. How can I not when…it’s Betty you know. Just remembering how broken she is earlier, crying her eyes out under the rain and the thought that I might bring that broken look she had if I reject her feelings is just…indescribable. I feel heavy just by thinking about it. But Fang doesn’t need to hear that coming out of my mouth. Honestly, I don’t think she needs to since it feels like she has me all figured out. Or maybe not. Let’s hope for not then.

“Let’s just say you are stalling.” She sighs, a frown across her face. “Doesn’t that make you wonder why you are stalling?”

I just offered her a blank stare, thinking of that question she threw at me. Though, I really don’t need to think that much about it since I already said, internally, that I didn’t want to hurt Betty. But then, if I were to say that to her, I’m sure she’d throw another ‘why’ question at me. For sure she will.

“Why do I have a feeling you already know the answer, but you just don’t want to say it?” She raised her eyebrow at me. I just shrugged at her and gave her a disgusted look after I chugged out the last remains of the piss water in my hands.

“You’re a hard one. Just give her a chance already.” She muttered before taking a drink, waving her hand in a brush off gesture. I raised my eyebrow, looking at her incredulously because of that suggestion of hers.

“Give her a chance? Like date her?” I gaped. Like really?! She’s suggesting me to date Betty?! Ha! She killed so much brain cells that she’s spewing madness now. Psh. She’s drunk dead I tell you. Drunk dead.

“Yes, captain obvious. Date her.” She deadpans. “Obviously, if my assumption is right on why you’re stalling, the only thing you can do to avoid damage is to date her.”

“Are you insane? If I date her, it’ll bring her more damage. It’s me she’s going to date. Plus, not gay here!” I reasoned with a growl in my voice.

“So I am right then. You don’t want to hurt her.” She said as a wide grin slowly appears across her face, her fang showing as she smiles creepily at me, her eyes had that mischievous twinkle on them making me a bit uncomfortable.

“Didn’t say that.” I grumbled, looking away from her. I felt my eyebrow twitch when I heard her chuckle, obviously not believing what I said. Goddamn Fang.

“You didn’t need to say it. It’s so obviously obvious captain obvious.”

“Funny. Dying of laughter here.” I deadpan as I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, so before you die from laughter, just…give her a chance, okay?” She said as she gave me a look. “C’mon. Give the girl some romance! She’s been home schooled all her life and obviously she haven’t…had………...and oh wow.” Her eyes widened at the sudden realization that entered her mind, something that truthfully, entered my mind as well. She looked at me, stunned as she whispered breathlessly, “Oh my God, you’re her first love.”

That’s right. The thing is, I may be Betty’s first love, since she’s now 100% going doki doki on me. Yeah, that realization just added to the whole NO to dating Betty. A whole hell NO. Why? C’mon, I’m Shinoda Mariko. And clearly, Shinoda Mariko doesn’t deserve to be someone’s first love. Betty is better off to fall for someone that isn’t apathetic and isn’t a Scrooge incarnate. She needs someone special, someone better…and clearly, that isn’t me.

“I think I need something stronger to process all this.” Fang groaned as she shook her head in disbelief.

“Stronger?” I repeated, my brow arched up as I look at her.

“Yes, something stronger.” She nodded then took out her phone from her bag. She then punched a few numbers and began calling someone, her phone held up against her ears. “We are so going to sort this all out even if we kill all your damn brain cells.”

Hearing that, made my shoulder slumped.

“Holiness better bow down to me after all this shit.” She mumbled. I rolled my eyes at that. How great and exciting. Whooopeeedooo. Sarcasm right there people. Tch.

I let out a groan as I felt a pressure on my lower back, exactly on my ass, shaking me. I groggily turned to look and found Crazy Psycho looking down at me, wearing an unimpressed expression as her foot on my ass continues to shake me awake.

“Good morning barkeep. I see you made our room a brewery last night.” She said as she narrowed her eyes at me. “Had fun last night?”

“Do I fucking look like I had fun?” I growled as I sat up, rubbing my face and then blinking a few times as I adjust my sleepy eyes on the blasted sunlight that brightens the room. I turned and looked at the other side, noticing the lack of the alcoholic Fang girl, that I seem to vaguely remember sleeping and snoring a little while ago when I went to the bathroom. Hmm…or maybe I was dreaming it and didn’t really go to the bathroom a while ago. Huh. …Whatever.

“Hey, don’t take it on me. I wasn’t the one who had a drinkathon with my roommate.” She said in her defense, her hands on her waist as she frowns at me. I ignore her and began to scratch my head, grumbling as I looked at Crazy Psycho’s bedside table wherein an alarm clock is. It’s 7am and my first class is like after lunch with the Midget Professor so…why am I awake again?

“Why are you waking me up again?” I asked as I rub my eyes. I frowned when she gaped at my question, looking a bit stunned. What?

“You do remember what happened last night, right?”

“Remind me again.” I yawned out as I began to stretch. She crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at me as I began to scratch the back of my neck , letting out another yawn.

“Does Haruna-chan crying her eyes out ring any bell?” She reminded coldly, making me freeze on the spot, stopping me from finishing my yawn. “Or did the alcohol made you forget about that. Cause if it did, maybe she should just drink out her problems like you did.”

Gahd! Betty! How come I’m awake and still kicking for that shit?!

“Ugh. I honestly thought I wouldn’t be alive for the aftermath.” I groaned out, dropping myself back on Crazy Psycho’s bed and covering my face with my hands. “I should have drunk all that tequila rather than just taking a shot.” Goddamn Fang for letting me live. But I guess it’s okay to be alive without the whole hangover bit.

“You drank tequila, without me?! And with Fang, the sometimes enemy?!” She rhymed annoyingly, her voice a few decibels louder than usual. I replied at that by just rolling my eyes. Geez, it’s too early for her to get all jealous again. Overly Attached Bestfriend, go figure.

Anyway, unnecessary jealousy from Crazy Psycho aside, turns out Betty left our room earlier, leaving Crazy Psycho a note saying her thanks and that she’ll see her later. Crazy Psycho didn’t say much about what she and Betty talked about, and well, thank God for that. Don’t get me wrong, I do want to know, but it just doesn’t seem right to invade her privacy by getting information from the Crazy Psycho. I’m glad that Crazy Psycho here respected that, even though I can sense how much she wanted to share all those information to me. Honestly, seeing her giving me a  pointed look when she said that Betty was extremely depressed gave me a slight idea as to what the talked about.

Religion versus sexuality, right?

Such a tough topic for Betty, I’m sure. And honestly, probably to Miichan as well since she too seems to be suffering from the whole identity crisis. I wouldn’t be surprised if she got hurt from Betty’s sudden outburst yesterday about being in love with a girl is wrong. But, yeah, I’m sure the two had a deep heart to heart talk about each other. They probably hugged each other, cried in each other’s arms, sang Kumbaya and all that crap. Yeah, they probably did that minus the whole Kumbaya thing. Their night is so completely the opposite of what I and Fang did, huh. Two Scrooge’s having a heart to heart talk wherein booze is involved. Tch. Definitely different.

The two crazies seemed worried about me though, that I think they had the urge to hug me the moment I stepped out of the room all dressed up to go. At least Creepy looked like she wanted to hug me, as she held up her arms momentarily, then lamely covered it up by stretching her arms out, laughing awkwardly. Totally lame, but thankfully she didn’t go with the hug. I don’t do those. Anyway, we had breakfast together and I was so glad that they didn’t talk about what happened yesterday, even though I can tell that they wanted to. I guess they can sense that I don’t want to talk about it. And well, internally, I was giving them my thanks as they began to talk about trivial whatever things. Yeah, as usual, I decided to tune their voices out. I know, I know, how bitchy of me. But hey, I thanked them internally, that’s good enough for them. Even though they don’t know that I’m thanking them. Meh. The important thing is that I thanked them.

After breakfast, Creepy and Crazy Psycho bid the two of us farewell as they both have classes in the morning. Snorlax asked me if I wanted to do something with her like practice some shots at the gym and well…NO to that. I declined her fucked up offer and decided to walk around campus with no particular destination. My excuse? Told her about how I wanted to be left alone for now to think things through. She seems to understand and told me that she’s there if I need someone to talk to, as she placed a hand on my shoulder, giving me a comforting smile. Kind offer really, but I’m all out of talking now since I just had one with Fang all night.

As I began to walk around Crackhouse University alone, I thought back on the wasted night I had with Fang. Honestly, when I think about it, I don’t remember much about what Fang and I talked about…or rather what she talked about after I drank that shot of tequila. But I do remember her main advice to me about Betty. How could I forget THAT.

What is it, you ask?

Well she said—

“Oofff.” I let out a breath as I bumped into someone, making me to step back from the impact. Sounds of books falling down on the floor and a soft curse soon followed. I honestly thought I bumped into Betty again like back then, but hearing that curse; no, it’s definitely not Betty. Seeing who it is made me want to curse though, and made me wish that it was Betty instead that bumped into me. Anyone would be welcome to bump into me, really. I have no problem with that. This person crouching down though…yeah I have a slightly problem with her.

“Eh? Shinoda-san?” The Squirrel said as she looked up at me, letting me see those dimples of her again as she picks up the books that fell down. I let out a sigh and began helping her, keeping my face stoic as possible.

“Thanks and sorry about that.” She smiled as she stood up, placing the books that I held out in her arms. They look heavy for her stature really. Should I…nah. What the hell am I thinking wanting to help the Squirrel? Geez, I think Betty’s being a bad influence on me.

“Uh, no problem. See you.” I gave her an awkward smile then walked away. I think I only took a couple of steps away from her when I heard her call me out.

“Oh, Shinoda-san!”

My instinct was telling me not to turn and look, but I did, cursing internally as she smiled and motioned at the books in her arms.

“A little help?” She said, tilting her head to the side, keeping that annoying smile of hers in place. Clearly I didn’t want to and was prepared to turn her down by saying an excuse when she quickly assured me, “It won’t take long, I promise.”

And, I’m done. I can’t say no anymore. It pisses me off that she can see right through me. How do I know? Her cheeky smile, of course. There’s just something about that smile of hers that says, ‘You can’t hide from me, ever.’ Ugh. I should’ve just listened to my instinct earlier. Sighing with regret, I began to trek back towards her, grabbing a couple of books that she’s carrying and really did an altruistic deed of helping her carry it. Hopefully, with this, God would forgive me on the crazy things I thought of yesterday.

“To tell you the truth, I just want to talk to you, about yesterday.” She said as we walked together, side by side heading to wherever. I felt her eyes on me then, as she continues, “I’m glad you chased after Nyan-Nyan. Thank you for that.”

“Nyan-Nyan?” I tilted my head slightly, glancing at her as we walk.

“Oh, I meant Haruna.” She chuckled then turned to look ahead. “Nyan-Nyan is my nickname for her.”

“Right.” I mumbled as I looked at the side, not really caring. You know, despite the fact that we're in Japan and the word 'Nyan' means something cat related, that nickname of hers for Betty is kinda like how Crazy Psycho chews most her food. Fucked up thought, I know.

“You know, I was sort of surprised when I saw you yesterday at the concert.” She said as she taps her lips using her index finger. “I remember asking Nyan-Nyan if she invited you and she said that you were busy so you couldn’t go.”

“She didn’t actually invite me.” I let out, my eyes to the side.

“Yeah, I think I got that since it was pretty obvious that she was lying to me.” She smirked, making me to glance at her, my brow creased at that.

“Did she…invite you?”

“She did.” She nodded and turned to me, giving me an annoying gloating grin. Looking at her like that, it felt like she was fishing out an emotion out of me. Meh, I kinda had a feeling yesterday that Betty invited her so…whatever. I’m not going give her the pleasure of letting out whatever emotion she wants from me. I decided to just give her a curt nod as I looked blankly ahead. It makes me wonder though if she knows about Betty’s outburst, or maybe, she knows about Betty being a religious lesbian. Hmm. That doesn’t seem farfetched since she is Betty’s boss and a Psychiatrist. Betty probably talks to her often about her problems, and well, those problems include me too obviously. Now that I think about it, from what I remember when Betty introduced us, the Squirrel here seems to be happy to have finally met me. Which means, yeah Betty talked about me to the Psychiatric Squirrel. Probably the reason why this Creepy Squirrel seem so interested in me.

“Still feeling the culture shock?” She suddenly asks, trying to form a conversation. I only offered her a shrug not really up for a conversation with her. She seems to see right through me, laughing softly as she asks, “You don’t like me much, do you?”

I turned to her, feeling a bit stunned. Wow, she picked that up with me just shrugging? She’s good.

“By that look on your face, I’m right huh?” She said as she glanced at me. I stared at her for a while then shrugged, hoping that she would once again get my answer with that.

“It’s odd how you don’t know me as a person, yet you don’t like me.” She then turned to me. “Or perhaps, it’s my profession that you don’t like?”

Damn, this is one talkative Squirrel huh. But, it really isn’t that surprising since her job is to get inside someone’s head by talking. She still won’t get something out of me though but a nonchalant shrug. She seems to find that funny though, as she chuckled at my response. It’s weird that she finds my indifference funny. Meh, whatever. We walked in silence after that, heading towards her office. I placed the books that I’m carrying on her desk, looking at the desk sign that has the Squirrel’s name on it.

Dr. Oshima Yuko, MD
Psychiatrist

“Thanks for the help, Shinoda-san.” The Psychiatrist said, giving me a dimpled smile. I gave her a nod and looked around her office. It was a typical office, lots of Psychology books in a bookshelf, there’s a psychiatrist couch for her patient, a couple of chair, tables, like I said, typical.

“Nyan-Nyan’s desk is outside in case you’re wondering.” She pointed towards the door, smiling. “She’s not here though.”

“I think I got that.” I mumbled as I narrowed my eyes. Yeah, we did pass by an empty desk just outside her office. I put the pieces together and immediately thought that that was Betty’s desk. She didn’t need to point that out, really.

“You’re not wondering why she’s not here?” She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. I offered her a shrug, even though I am sort of curious. I mean, I was kinda anticipating her to be here. Bury herself to work, trying to forget her problems. Or at least, I think that’s what Betty would’ve done. I’m slightly disappointed that she’s not here. Would’ve been nice to see if she’s alright.

“She came a little while ago, telling me she can’t come to work today.” She sighed as she looked at her carpeted floor, wearing a small smile. “I have a feeling she won’t attend her classes today as well, a gut feeling perhaps.”

Frowning slightly at her information, I took a step forward and asked, “She didn’t…talk to you about what’s bothering her?”

“No she didn’t.” She shook her head, smiling as she turned to me. "I didn’t try since it looked like she wants to figure it out herself."

“You should’ve tried talking to her.” I mumbled, keeping my frown as I looked at the floor. Look at me saying this to her when I didn't even try to talk to Betty. But still! She's a damn Psychiatrist and Betty's boss for God's sake. She should try helping her employee! Aren't they friends?!

Keeping the frown on my face, I looked back at her before she says, “Well then, can I suggest the same thing to you?” smiling as her brow moved suggestively. Betty has one fucked up boss huh. But then again, why does it feel like she did that on purpose just so I would be the one to talk to Betty? Fucked up, I know. But...I'm trusting my instinct on this. Clenching my jaw tight, I turned to walk away, determined to find Betty just to see if she’s alright since it's all on me now. I let out a sigh and began to walk towards the exit, not bothering to say something to the Squirrel. The moment I took hold of the doorknob, she called out for me, halting me from exiting her office.

I glanced at her, as she says, “A little advice for you, Shinoda-san?” showing her usual dimpled smile as she looks at me. “You should try getting out of your comfort zone. That way, you’d get to see more to life than black and white.”

I kept my eyes on her for awhile, my face masked in indifference. She stared back at me, amusement apparent in her eyes. It was then, while we were staring at each other, did I realize that her advice for me seems a bit late. With that thought, I nodded my head, the corner of my lips arched up slightly as I say, “Thanks for the advice. But just so you know, whether I like it or not; I think I’m already out of my comfort zone.” Without waiting for a reply, I walked out of her office and began my mini adventure to find the Saint Princess Betty.

Hope I don’t have to slay a dragon on the way.

“There you are.” I let out a sigh as I looked down at her, sitting at a pew inside the Church. Okay so the mini adventure lives up to its name since I instantly found Betty at the first place I checked. Damn I’m good. I knew she’d be here, thinking. Probably said sorry about running off yesterday to a couple of people here. Yeah, that's why I check this place out first. And no, I didn’t slay any dragons. Though, I did saw a lizard when I stepped out of the cab. Didn't slay it though cause that's just...eww.

“Sh-Shinoda-san? Wh-what are you…?” She stammered as she looked at me, her swollen eyes underneath her thick rimmed glasses wide with confusion and surprise. With a shrug, I sat down next to her, noticing that this is exactly the same spot me and the crazies were sitting at yesterday. Huh.

“I was looking for you, obviously.” I replied as I looked at the altar as someone was mopping its floor. I glanced at her and she quickly looked away, her cheeks a bit pinkish.

“Why?” She asks softly as she pushes her glasses up her nose. Why? Why ask why? The answer should be blatantly obvious! Really now.

“The others are worried.” I started as I scratched my cheek with my index finger, frowning slightly as I looked at the side. “And since they had classes, they asked me to look for you to see how you are.” Yeah, so I lied a little bit. Big deal. It’s not like the others aren’t internally worried too, you know.

“Oh.” She said with a hint of disappointed in her voice. I narrowed my eyes as I glanced at her, finding her head downcast to her lap, her hands playing nervously at the button of her shirt. Seeing her dejected self, I wanted to retract what I said…but I decided on another route as I asked, “So…uh…how are you feeling? You okay?”

She smiled a little at that and nodded her head. “I’m still confused but…I’m fine now.” She said softly, keeping her eyes trained at her lap. I stared at her for awhile, noticing the smile that she's wearing doesn't meet her eyes. She looks...sad. It was clear that she was still hurting, but I guess that's to be expected since the incident only happened yesterday. Still...a part of me somehow blames myself for what happened. I guess, I really should have left the concert when I had the chance. Maybe if I did, I wouldn't be sitting in a Church with a depressed looking Betty.

Yeah, maybe.

She then turned to me, keeping the small smile on her face. “Thank you for yesterday. You didn’t have to run after me but…you did…so…thank you so much.”

I kept my blank stare at her, knowing that she's trying to hide the hurt and confusion inside her as she smiles. Typical of Betty. I shook my head and let out a sigh, my eyes slowly made its way to the ceiling as I said my thoughts about what’s happening to her, trying to comfort her somehow.

“I’m not really the religious type, but I’m sure God will still accept you for who you are, regardless of the fact that you like girls.” I shrugged then turned to her, smiling slightly as she stares at me, listening to every word I say. “I know it can be scary and confusing at times, since you are a devout Catholic, but He created you that way. Don’t you think it’s His will for you to be what you are now? Plus, hey, you’re not alone. You got us. You don’t need to be scared.”

She looked stunned, her mouth slightly parted as she stares at me. Believe me, I’d be looking like that as well if I was in her position; a Religious-Good-Goody-Self-Proclaimed-Nun-Lesbian that is. My lips began to twitch as a blush suddenly covers her face and she quickly looked down at her lap again. Her hands began playing with her buttons again as she blinked a few times underneath her glasses. Hello forever, shy Betty.

“Um…I…I don’t think I like girls…” She trailed, nervously, her voice sounded so small to my ears. My eyebrow arched up at that as I wait for her to continue. “It’s just…I only like one girl…” She finished, her eyes locked at her clasped hands that is resting on her lap.

“Oh.” I let out as I leaned back at my seat. Okay, new added information that simply stunned me.

“Yeah…I just like y—one girl. O-one g-girl.” She stammered, her hand quickly made its way to her chest, looking like she almost had a heart attack from that almost obvious slip up. I began to scratch the back of my neck, feeling a bit awkward at this whole thing I seem to have created myself. Uh…what do I…?

“Uh…she…must be a lucky girl then.” I lamely said, looking away from her.

“I think I’m the lucky one here.” She softly said that I almost didn’t catch it. But I did and well…it made me tug my collar slightly to release the heat that I’m suddenly feeling. She’s the lucky one eh? Riiight. Anyway, we were silent for a while, not really knowing what to say or do as we looked away from each other, both consumed in our own thoughts. It wasn’t really an awkward silence; okay so earlier it was, now, it’s a bit comforting. For me that is. I guess just knowing that she’s alright, sitting next to her right now, it’s comforting for me.

“I do feel bad for you guys though.” She sighs, breaking the comfortable silence as she looked back at the altar. “I mean, you all wanted to see me sing, but I…I’m sorry.” She looked blankly at her lap, probably remembering the events of yesterday. It made me wonder how it would feel if I was in her position. A devout Catholic all her life and then suddenly she got hit by an unstoppable force, turning her whole world upside down. She must feel…lonely about the whole thing, despite the fact that we are here for her. It makes me want to do something for her. Cheer her up…even just for a bit. It was then, looking at her dejected self, did a sudden idea hit me, making me to grin and pull out my phone from my pocket. I felt her looking at me, probably confused as I looked at my contacts under the letter ‘S.’ Finding the correct person, I pushed the call button and pressed the phone against my ears, waiting for a certain Pokemon to answer my call.

“Hey. I need a favor.”

“Shinoda-san? Why are we heading towards the auditorium?” Betty asked as she hesitantly walked beside me. She was slowing down as I didn’t answer--much like I did whenever she continues to ask where and why questions--that I decided to just grab her hand and pull her to our destination. I looked back at her as we walk, noticing her stiffened and blushing form as she looks at out clasped hands.

I squeezed her soft hand and tugged her slightly. “Hurry, c’mon.”

She looked back at me for a second then gave me a hesitant nod. I looked back ahead, wearing a small smile as I continue to pull her now relaxed form. I can feel her gaze aimed at me from behind, as we continue to walk, our hands clasped together. The corner of my lips tugged up as I hear her sigh and felt her squeeze my hand back, relaying a silent message to me.

What was the message Betty gave me as she squeezed my hand?

That she trusts me.

When we finally reached the empty auditorium and stepped inside, the three crazies were there  waiting for us near the stage. I relunctantly let go of her hand as we walked down towards the three, ignoring the disappointed sigh that came out of Betty.

“Finally! I thought you guys wouldn’t come anymore.” Crazy Psycho said, pouting at me, trying not to smile as she looked at the two of us. I just rolled my eyes at that.

“H-Hey guys.” Betty greeted the three, giving them a shy wave. She was surprised when the Creepy greeted her with a hug, swaying her excitedly as she calls her Princess. Seeing that, Crazy Psycho decided to join them and the three continue with the hugfest, hugging the awkward looking Betty in delight. I just narrowed my eyes at them, completely weirded out at the scene. But then again, they are crazies so...meh.

“Here’s the thing you asked for.” Snorlax suddenly said, holding up an acoustic guitar for me to take. “I don’t know people from the Music Department, but I saw someone with the guitar and I asked her if I could borrow it. She made me pay 1000yen for renting this and even held my ID card hostage.”

“It’s insurance, not hostage.” I corrected her flatly, as I took the guitar from her hands. I then waved my hand dismissively, saying, “Oh, and I’ll pay you back later.”

“No need. Miichan over there paid me thrice the amount of the rent. Says she won the lottery and even gave Sae some money.” Snorlax scratched her head, looking confused at the sudden generosity of the Crazy Psycho. Correction, Rich Crazy Psycho.

“What about the auditorium? Who rented it?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Oh, Miichan took care of that. Don’t know how though.” Snorlax said with a shrug. My shoulder slumped at that. Don’t tell me she bought the auditorium as well?! Or maybe this auditorium IS theirs. Hmmm. Could be.

“So? Are we good to go now?” Creepy asked, still keeping her hold on a confused looking Betty.

“Well, we will be when you release the singer.” I sighed as I turned to her, giving the three a bored look. Hearing that, the two quickly released Betty as if they burned themselves from holding her. Betty, who doesn’t seem to put the pieces together, stepped forward towards me, frowning slightly. I didn’t give the chance to ask or say something, as I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her to climb up the stage. Once we were in the middle, I sat down at the edge of the stage and tugged her hand, telling her silently to do the same. She looked at me for a while, looking uncertain. She then turned to the three who are now sitting comfortably in front of us, giving her a smile of encouragement as they wait for her performance. I tugged her again, making her to look at me.

“Ready to make a new promise?” I asked with the corner of my lips slightly tugged up, my hand squeezing hers as I looked up at her. She stares at me for awhile, then slowly gave me a warm smile, nodding her head and squeezing my hand back, finally understanding what we came here for. Letting go of my hand, she slowly down next to me while I began to tune the acoustic guitar.

“Do you know the chords of the song?” She asks as she looks at me. I turned to her questioning gaze and opened my mouth to answer her when Crazy Psycho beat me to it.

“Mariko actually has a musical talent wherein she can play anything on guitar, as long as she hears it.” Crazy Psycho beamed at Betty, looking like a fucked up proud parent. The two crazies looked amazed, giving out 'Oooohs' and 'Ahhs' as they looked at me. They then start to clap their hands making me to narrow my eyes. Fucked up, I know.

“She’s exaggerating a bit about the musical talent.” I clarified, flatly as I looked at the crazies. I then turned to Betty and shrugged as I continue. “But when I heard the song, it sounds easy enough to play.”

“Musical talent I tell you, musical talent!” Crazy Psycho pointed out, earning me another round of applause from the two. I just narrowed my eyes at the three and let out a sigh. Turning to look at Betty, my brow furrowed slightly when I found her smiling at me. She kept her smile aimed at me, even when my eyebrow arched up, silently asking her what is she smiling about. She shook her head at that, understanding the look I gave her then turned to the three, keeping the smile on her face.

I watch her for a while until she glanced at me saying, “I’m ready for my promise now,” giving me a confident look. Seeing her like that, I couldn't help but let out a snort making her to look at me, confused. I waved my hand dismissively at her questioning gaze and nodded my head at her, smiling. A few seconds later, I began to play the guitar; her beautiful voice soon follows as she sings; her warm eyes on me every now and then…as did mine.

I let out a sigh, holding the guitar in my hands as I watch Creepy and Crazy Psycho drag Betty towards the exit of the auditorium, wearing big smiles on their faces. I watch Betty as she laughs at something Crazy Psycho says, her shoulders moving as she laughs. She looks happy now, compared to when I found her at the Church earlier. I guess...singing her new promise worked huh. I'm glad. Even if this happiness of hers is momentarily, I'm still glad that what we did--be it simple as renting the auditorium, playing the guitar and listening to her sing her heart out--brought a real smile on her face. But you know, looking at her so happy, it made me remember Fang’s advice for me about Betty.

What is her advice for me, you ask?

“Just fucking give Holiness a chance and save your pity party for someone else you lucky bitch! You obviously care about her already with your, ‘I don’t want to hurt her’ crap! So be done with it! Geez!”

Yes, that is her exact words as she staggers dangerously towards me, holding a bottle of tequila. Let me tell you, that is one image that I don’t think I’ll be able to erase…ever. She actually looks like she was going to smack me with that thing you know! But despite the unforgettable image of Fang, her advice for me lingers inside me. Even if I reject her or not, she's still bound to get hurt since her feelings for me are already there. So...is Fang right?

Should I just...give Haruna a chance?

“Hmmm. I think I’ve lost count but…I’m guessing about 75-80%.” Snorlax suddenly said as she stood next to me, snapping me out of my thoughts as she smiled at the three. Eh? Percentages?

“You still doing that crap?” I asked as I turned to her, my eyebrow raised. “You do know that she already reached a hundred, right?”

She chuckled then glanced at me as she says, “Oh, so you think I was counting for Haruna? Miichan is the one in charge of that.” She grinned at me, gave me a wink then began to walk away, heading to where the three went, leaving me to watch her retreating back with narrowed eyes.

“You have got to be kidding me.”

TBC

Next up: You know, when I finished writing this earlier, I was like, 'OMG Mariko! You did that for Betty?! Fudge you're in love already! Get on with the 50 shades of Betty now!'  :rofl: Yeah, I got caught up as well.  :nervous  Anyway, next up is Crazy Psycho teaching Betty how to pick up the ladies by going to a bar/strip club. Or both.  :lol: Just thinking about it seem so fun.  :lol: :lol: Could be the birth of the MariHaru in this fic as well. Still thinking about it though.  :nervous Till next time! Thanks for reading!  :bow:

EDIT!
Oh yeah. crazywota and alexiel17 mentioned about Betty wanting to be a nun and I thought it would be an awesome story. About nuns I mean. So any author out there who wants to write a story? Go for nuns.  An apprentice nun and a full fledged nun having a romance inside a convent...with Mother Superior watching in horror.  :lol: I'm so going to hell for this.  :nervous For pairings, I think either WMatsui and Mayuki would fit that kind of a story. But, that's just my opinion. Go for it!  XD Though if there is an existing story like that, then forget it.  :nervous

« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 10:21:49 AM by FoF »

Offline dee1711

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Chapter 11: That Damn 75-80% and Betty's Promise!)
« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2012, 03:25:46 PM »
OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU ARE.... *speechless* I NEED TO COMMENT CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??? I NEVER EVER EVER FEEL THIS URGE TO COMMENT

YOU MADE ME SQUEEEEEEE AND FANGIRLING OVER THIS CHAP  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

Seriously how I love this chap..

C’mon, I’m Shinoda Mariko. And clearly, Shinoda Mariko doesn’t deserve to be someone’s first love.Betty is better off to fall for someone that isn’t apathetic and isn’t a Scrooge incarnate. She needs someone special, someone better…and clearly, that isn’t me.

Come on!! she definitely think for Betty more than herself already!! get ON with it Mariko!!

I nodded my head at her, smiling. A few seconds later, I began to play the guitar; her beautiful voice soon follows as she sings; her warm eyes on me every now and then…as did mine.

You know when I read this and I was like (@*$^@&$&)@($*_!@)#@#@*$&@*(% OMG MARIKO YOU'RE A CHARMER!

I'm so over the moon with this.. I'm gonna re-read this over and over again until you updateeeeeeeee!!

please do it soon  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Offline lovemariharu

• Member+
  • SNH48 Savoki赵嘉敏 推し
« Reply #112 on: September 22, 2012, 03:37:11 PM »
OMG OMG OMG..
The storm has subsided! :heart:
Loving this.. So.. 75-80% is Mariko's? hahaha..
OMG.. waiting for 100 then~ :heart:

The part Haruna alsmost spilled "I love you".. OMG..
That's just.. so so so cool.. Wondering how speechless Mariko would be if Haruna accidentally spilled those.
I meant, Mariko didn't want to hurt Haruna, yet she has her own pride XD

LOLOL.. Just imagining this fanfic would make me so happy already..
Starting to be truly Mariko who will always do anything to cheer Haruna up~

Thanks for updating.. SO SO SO MUCH..
You know, because of your fanfic, I guess, more and more people starting like Haruna..
haha.. I mean, that's just.. just so perfect of it XD
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 03:56:50 PM by lovemariharu »

Offline Cali8467

Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Chapter 11: That Damn 75-80% and Betty's Promise!)
« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2012, 05:18:30 AM »
Update!!! :cow: :cow:
You know.. I just need to say that this fic is awesome! :twothumbs
I'm stalking this thread of yours since you posted the chapter 3 (is it normal?) :? :sweatdrop:
And I gotta say you made me register here just to say to you how an amazing writer you are! :thumbsup :thumbsup
Now to the topic!

-Mariko-sama is getting more human... Me like this. She has salvation!!! (Mariko's mom was right, a good girl helped unscrew her:lol:)
- Tomochin surprised me there. Worring about Mariko-sama and Haruna relationship again is so not her. But she was frustrated too. (Oh Takamina, why so dense? :banghead:) Tomochin should be getting Psichology too, you know. She really got Mariko-sama to talk (even if it was through alcohol, but she did it!)
- I'm glad Haruna is getiing well through this. She is lucky to have such good friends. And she finally got the chance to sing!  :deco:
I got so many fells in this chap! :pen_whirl:

Waiting for the next chap. :on roll:

Offline SharkAttack

« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2012, 06:35:00 AM »
Oh Mariko, you shall see your attraction to Haruna soon enough. Bwahahaha! And lol, the image of drunk Tomochin is awesome. XD

This also makes me wonder what Rena thinks of all this, seeing as she's part of the religious group, too. Though I'm sure she's already supportive since is seems that she knows. Now I want to see the conversation she and Haruna had, haha. Unless... Rena has someone of her own. TROLOLOL

Offline masokun

• Mariko | Airin | Nana |-oshi
  • Member+
  • reborn creature via ctrl+alt+del
« Reply #115 on: September 23, 2012, 08:36:07 AM »
out of topic: this remind me that I need cold brain cell killing drink too.. :banghead: personally I know how Mariko's feeling

back to topic..

Oh gawt...this chapter..totally killing me..
*back from death*
the progress in Mariko's mind is exploding..seriously exploding in this chapter.
I salute you for amazing correlation among the character, FOF-san..always amazed me. :twothumbs
Knowing that Fang is the maker of Betty's last transformation is made me think "Oh, okay..really make sense!!"
And Fang 'force' Mariko to be honest with her feeling with the help of tequilla is totally necessary, 'cos for me the character like Mariko can't easily to convince, really need a great force power..and agree with your decision to make Fang  the perfect match character to 'beating down' Mariko's self deffence!

oh gawt..the last part.. auditorium part.. the best part *speechless*
*killed for the 2nd time for this chapter* :bleed eyes:
That what I called LOVE. Yeah with bold and capital letter!

Wait..wait..wait...you've got me FOF-san!
Soooooo....the percentage that SaeYaka mumbling around is about Mariko's??? :shocked
so miichan is counting for haruna, and saeyaka for mariko! :lol: smartly funny! :lol:

I promise to be good and waiting for your next update for sure  :lol:

and you successfully made me love that song XD

« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 09:36:32 AM by masokun »

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2012, 01:27:57 PM »
Yep. Homework, my science teacher is giving a bunch of those. :( I only see my science teacher once a week, kinda sad if you tell me. I'm still in high school to get the my prerequisites for this session before I go to college on the next session(man I feel old, at least not as old as the other students around me; they seem older :lol: )...and yes I tend to study very well in school  I hope I will in all my subjects to get my diplomat.  :sweatdrop: :lol: XD

Aww that was sweet of Mariko; giving Haruna a chance to sing in front of her friends with Mariko playing the guitar and making eye contact with each other from time to time. Just so cute :heart:  :wub:. And Haruna almost said 'I like you' to Mariko before the mini concert of theirs and Haruna being all shy and blushing to the tips of her ears. Ah sweet moments.  :heart: :heart: :heart:

So this whole time, Sayaka was counting Mariko's percentages the whole time?! :shocked Wow, I didn't expect that at all; I thought she was counting Haruna's percentages with Miichan :nervous. Mariko is already 75-80% in love with Haruna? Now that's something you can't miss, only 20% more and she is fully in love with her, can't wait till that happens. Maybe they can give each other a hot smooch on the next chapter, YEAH! Tongues and lips colliding against each other :drool: :w00t:. Okay, I'm a little bit exaggerating on the kiss there. XD :lol:

Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon, though you have bunch of work from your boss.
Do your best and work hard.

PS: I'll try me best to and work hard in school hehehe.
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
« Reply #117 on: September 23, 2012, 03:54:53 PM »
nice update,
i wonder why Shinoda change room with Miichan,
due that Itano and Shinoda seem good with each other~
and Miichan with take care of Nyan Nyan as well,

so the percentage is calculate for Shinoda and not Nyan Nyan,
Mariko now u are dead,
or u accept the truth and accept Nyan Nyan be part of your life~ XD
hope for the new update for the this fiction,

Looking forward for it.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2012, 03:08:01 AM »
What Mariko did is so nice ^^
Hahaha I like the scene with Tomochin. It's funny and kinda cool.
I think I have the same systeme than Mariko for secret xD
Yuko is really an interesting character hehe

Offline flameeyes

• MARIHARU 4EVER?..LOVE is POSIBLE even it is FORBID
  • Member+
  • LOVE ME and I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!!!!
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2012, 05:01:06 AM »
This is so much!!!

◄GIF. ATTACK!!!!!!

:wub: :tama-yeeaah: :tama-lotsaluv: :tama-apeshit: :wriggly: :mon angel: :wriggly: :tama-apeshit: :tama-lotsaluv: :wub:

:twothumbs HOW FUCK'n UP NICE  :bow: This FANFIC!!!!! :thumbsup
  :panic: GAWD!!! so mUCH  :deco:   HAND SEX!!!! :inlove:

:k-great: This is so fucking good!! :k-great:
 :rofl: ahahahahha :rofl:
okay it's not a literally they sex or anything . . . it's just they are holding hands . . .
but with me and my crazy brain its a shex and all :twothumbs
 :grin: ahhahahha :grin:

:lol: ahahahhaha!!!! :lol:

:glasses: any way!!! FANG girl is right MAriko-chan!!!! :bingo:
 :mon geek:
don't give Holy princess betty the Goody-Goody-Self-Proclaimed-Lesbian
 :mon nyah: an Eye SHEX or HAND shEX!!!! :mon nyah:
 :ding:
 :deco: GIVE HER A REAL SHEX!!!!!!! :deco:

:lol: ahahhahhah okay I'm being exagerated about the shex thing :rofl: ahahhah

:wigglypanda:

:mon bleed2: argH!!!! I can't help but to think a LOVE scene!!  :mon blood:

I mean Romantic scene~!!!!! :mon sweat: hehehhe

:mon heh: what with their hand clasp and squeeze squeeze~!!! :mon heh:
 gawd!!! to much!!! I'm telling you this is to much for me!!!

ahahahaha

and

about snorlax  :dunno: I thought too that she's still counting the percentage for betty . . .
well at the end it's for sarcastic mariko!!!  :bingo: I'm laughing at that part . . .  :on lol:
 :shock: I feel like someone fool me? :huhuh .....ahahahaha :lol:

when snorlax said:
“Oh, so you think I was counting for Haruna? Miichan is the one in charge of that.”

it is like "WHAT?!"------------------► :mon scare:

:hee: I'm telling you . . . mariko-sama isn't the only one who's shock here.  :eyes:
Me toO  :poof: I am thinking that you're still counting for haruna ahhahah

and yay!!! 75-80% :shocked ?... just a little bit more  :rockon: :guitar: :rockon: it feels like it's the end of the world!!!!! :panic:

:P anyway like~ always I will wait PATIENTLY  :lol:

||and . . . :roll: I'm still pursuing you to write a Basket case season 2!!! :yep:
hehehehe . .. . .. if this will end----which is ah!!!!!!! :banghead:
I don't want . . . I don't want this fic to END~!!!!!||

so that's all for now

:deco: :k-great: :tama-bye: :k-great: :deco:
 :flower: take care always  :pour: and keep up your good work nee-san :thumbup:oops::peace:

Ja ne~ :heart:

:skull::cat::pen_whirl::pen_wave::pen_whirl::cat::skull:

◄FLAMEEYES

Proud to be an E-book reader

====================================

isn't that much gif right..

:mon whimper:

HUHUHUHUHU ヽ(╥﹏╥)ノ
PUTANG INA
ANG HIRAP MA IN-LOVE
(´∩`。) 。:゚

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - So Wonderful