JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naan - Puneuma no Butou

Author Topic: [MariHaru] Basket Case - Under Construction (HPOV Chap3 Posted) 7/20  (Read 128960 times)

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Chapter 18: It’s all in the lips! (Part1))
« Reply #220 on: February 17, 2013, 08:45:35 PM »
Mariko's conversation with the readers is getting more and ore engaging i like it
Mariko is so sweet... the hand warming and all :wub:
lol at the super embarrassed Haruna  :)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #221 on: February 18, 2013, 05:47:23 AM »
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i want kissu kissu and MORE KISSU~~~
mariko is so sweet, :wub:

cant wait for more
 :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

Offline LukeMatsuda

« Reply #222 on: February 18, 2013, 10:51:00 PM »
Very good!! :)

You write very well. :twothumbs :twothumbs

Please continue  :bow: :bow:

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #223 on: March 03, 2013, 03:45:20 AM »
FoF you are an amazing writer!!!  :twothumbs I mean the first time I actually came on this forum was by accident and what I first read was one of your other stories called the price of fame it was superb love it from beginning to end  :wub: you were the whole reason I signed up to this forum in the first place!  :D and now I suddently come across another of your stories (after I figured out how to move around this forum  :nervous ) basket case I never thought I would love this stories I mean my fav pairings are kojiyuu or marimii but hey boy I was wrong and im glad I gave your story a chance haruna reminds me of letty from the Spanish or should I Mexican ver of ugly betty a.k.a la fea mas bella I actually love this  :heart: and love how mariko changes little by little and finally gives haruna a chance  :) now I totally like mariharu fics well lets say 60%  :P  :lol: im getting to the point where I love them 100%  :twothumbs anyways I finally caught up on this story only to find out its incomplete  :cry: and that you have been updating which is good  :twothumbs now please im begging you please update soon I want mariko to kiss haruna already please!!!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

Offline AoiShiori

« Reply #224 on: March 11, 2013, 03:00:32 PM »
hi FoF-san

Today is Mariko-san birthday  :cow: so I decided to post my first post EVER in my favorite fan fic. hehehe

To tell you the truth, I was kinda expecting that you'll update today but I'm not rushing you or anything  :nervous

You can update it when you're ready  :twothumbs

and by the way, I would like to say that you're truly an amazing writer and keep doing what you do. Ganbatte

Your fans will be waiting for the next chapter  :D

Offline lovemariharu

• Member+
  • SNH48 Savoki赵嘉敏 推し
« Reply #225 on: March 12, 2013, 12:52:05 AM »
hi FoF-san

Today is Mariko-san birthday  :cow: so I decided to post my first post EVER in my favorite fan fic. hehehe

To tell you the truth, I was kinda expecting that you'll update today but I'm not rushing you or anything  :nervous

You can update it when you're ready  :twothumbs

and by the way, I would like to say that you're truly an amazing writer and keep doing what you do. Ganbatte

Your fans will be waiting for the next chapter  :D

Haha.. You're right..
Your fans will be waiting for the next chapter

I'm one of FoF-san's fans to be honest  :lol: :lol: :lol:
and I'm really craving for the next chapter  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #226 on: March 13, 2013, 12:38:14 AM »
 :grin: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :grin:

I bet you're really surprised to see me commenting on your fanfic! YES. IM ALIVE! ^^ Omg is this my first comment on Basket Case? I'm afraid so... maybe I left some random "thank you" for the first chapter... LOL.... I remember when you first started this fanfic, I was all excited like "omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I thought you'd never write anything again!!" and like, two months later, I was like "Basket Case? What's that already?"  :nervous  :nervous You know what happened? School happened XD And by that, I mean a whooooole drama, and demonstrations, and protests, and stuffs with our society and blablabla and finally I never had time to read it again even though I promiseed I would do it someday despite school and all. Of course... I forgot  :banghead: Or maybe it was more like: "I'm dead on JPHIP. Except for that one time in a year I'd update my fic LOL"

BUT!!!!!

I saw you updating your chapters, and went like "oh right, I need to read your fic!" And of course... I never had time. Until yesterday and today, where I totally forced myself, and sacrified school/projects/homework to spend my entire time procrastinating and reading your fic. AND OMG I DIDNT REGRET IT AT ALL. I actually thanked myself, because I avoided the worst cliffhanger EVER --> the "the person you love, is it me?" by Mariko  :thumbup

Anyway, about your fic: TEARS OF JOY ;A; You know POF was like... one of my favorite AKB fanfics ever? Well, now I'm not quite sure anymore  :smhid Because this one is seriously a masterpiece  :thumbsup And by that, I mean...

The way it's written: No mistakes.
The way you describe characters' feelings: Really nice way, we can understand everything perfectly and literally know how they feel
The story line: Amazing.
The humor: Hilarious
The "serious parts about Mariko's thoughts": Perfect
The characters: THE NICKNAMES FOR LOL'S SAKE!!  :twothumbs And Mariko's character reminds me of myself sometimes XD And Haruna... omg Haruna... LOL. Just...  :rofl:
The sarcasm:  :lol:
The... uh... how can I say, the interaction between Mariko/Haruna/Miichan:  :twisted:
The doki doki moments:  :wub:
THE WHOLE STORY:  :inlove:

So yeah. You get the point. Oh, and of course, The author:  :bow: :bow: :bow: No but seriously, your fics are just always amazing and make me go all "IKSKXAMUYGFMZAUSAOBJFGBXMKUEURYGXEKURAYGOREHIKUHMI3" and I consider you as like... one of the best fic authors I've ever known and I admire you literally XD

So yeah, the confession scene was so hilarious yet cute at the same time  :oops: I read it three times and went "awwwww just get married already" XD  I have to admit Haruna's extreme shyness annoy me a little sometimes, but I guess it's cute XD And Mariko's "I dont care... or at least I pretend I dont care" attitude is priceless, The 85% from Snorlax about her killed me  :rofl:

And about your recent chapter, I don't know if I should find the fact that they haven't kissed yet or whatever cute or really funny... Ah well, keep doing the good job because I absolutely won't miss anything from you anymore!! Except that I still have to start "Bitten"..... Ah well. Maybe next year ;)

So maybe it's the first and last comment you see from me, but I'm always there reading secretly from now on :D Btw, your poll, I voted "Don't care. Just want to see the poll results. *cue ebil laugh*" just because the choice was funny XD

So yeah, FoF is officially the synonym for AMAZING. RESPECT.  :bow:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 01:02:37 AM by bou-j525 »

Offline Sara-chan

• Hentairin is my Goddess
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I dont Speak english very well sorry :'C
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Will update before the month ends! ^^)
« Reply #227 on: March 30, 2013, 05:21:51 AM »
I thinks i have the "withdrawal syndrome" with this fanfiction

I love you, please update soon!  :on hobo:

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Will update before the month ends! ^^)
« Reply #228 on: March 30, 2013, 08:55:35 AM »
I thinks i have the "withdrawal syndrome" with this fanfiction

I love you, please update soon!  :on hobo:

same here sara-chan this is how I felt at first  :gyaaah:  :err:  :fainted:  :on blackhole:  :imdead: and  I ve been going on here every single day and on my email and always sad  :cry: :tantrum: and a bit angry  :mon mad: cause no update but that's okay I mean this FoF we are talking about  :mon star: you know that when its an FoF fic its gonna be epic  :deejay the wait will be sooooo worth it!!!  :banana: Yes FoF-sama  :bow: :bow: :bow:  please update soon!!!  :onioncheer:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 09:04:13 AM by theblueknight »
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
I live in happiness
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Chapter 19: It's all in the lips Part 2!)
« Reply #229 on: March 31, 2013, 04:55:59 PM »
AN: I think I made it.   :lol:
Sorry for the long wait and...I'll probably rant it out in my replies later. Yeah, unfortunately, I cannot reply to the awesome previous comments now
since it will take me a lot of time to reply.   :lol:
But like in the past, I'll bump this thread again for the replies. Even though I hate bumping my own thread without updates. Oh well. that is life. :nervous
Sorry guys. This chap sucks! :nervous No seriously, it does. I think I said this in the past but, I am losing my motivation to write lately.  :nervous
So, lower your expectations.  :nervous Actually you guys should always lower them if it's me writing. Seriously.  :nervous
Will edit this too in awhile. Not liking it one bit. Plus I haven't really checked it thoroughly.  :nervous
Yeah, I am a lazy author.   :lol:
Anyway, be warned of the crappiness and as usual...

This is fiction. If I ever offend someone, please feel free to tell me.  :)

With that, read ahead. And again, expectations = zero.  :nervous

many thanks to yanouchi and crazywota for the poster

Chapter 19: It’s all in the lips Part 2

“Let’s see…” Creepy trailed as she tilted her head to the side slightly, her eyes up as she began to think. “Well, compared to working in a bar, working in a café can be pretty…unexciting. Mind-boggling boring even.” She said the last bit with a nod before picking up her cup of coffee and taking a sip of it.

Snorlax, who was sitting beside her, let out a heavy sigh, propping her elbow on the table and rests her chin in her hand. “Well I’d rather have that than what we’re constantly dealing here. Dead drunks everywhere.”

“We do have our dead moments too you know.” Creepy says as she placed her cup down the table. Glancing at Snorlax, she grinned as she says, “Though, not as hardcore as you guys have, apparently,” amusement visible in her eyes.

“I’m guessing that dead moments of yours is because of the lack of customers, much like our problem is.” The Sexytary deduced, tapping the tip of her pen lightly on her lips as she glanced at Creepy.

Creepy gave a nonchalant shrug as she replied. “Well, yeah. The location of that café isn’t… good if you ask me.”

“Well that’s an understatement since Starbucks is just across from you guys.” Snorlax mumbled, seemingly bored as she looked at the side.

“Oh, I see.” The Sexytary nodded her head in understanding.

“It’s not just that you know.” Creepy turned to Snorlax, a smug smile across her face. “As a Marketing student, I say it’s more than us being across Starbucks that’s the problem here.”

“Oh really? Enlighten us then.” Snorlax grumbled.

Accepting the challenge, Creepy nodded her head as she sat up straight keeping the smug smile on her face. “Do you know the 7Ps of Marketing?” She asks as she pointed at Snorlax, forming her finger like a gun.

Snorlax frowned at her, looking mildly annoyed at her enthusiastic roommate who obviously wanted to impart her new found knowledge on the Pokemon. Ignoring the unresponsiveness of her roommate, Creepy opened her mouth to answer her own question and divulge her wisdom to Snorlax when the Sexytary unsurprisingly beat her to it, mumbling mindlessly, “Product, Place, Price, Promotion, People, Process and Physical Environment,” as she began writing on her little notebook.

Snorlax and Creepy turned to look at her, surprised. Noticing the stares that were aimed at her, the Sexytary turned to the two, her eyes wide in wonderment behind her glasses.

“Oh, did I…say that out loud?” She asks in embarrassment, giving the two an awkward smile.

“H-how did you…?” Creepy trailed off, frowning slightly. It was only then that Snorlax remembered as to why the Sexytary know the 7Ps.

“Oh yeah. You took up Marketing too didn’t you, Yuki?”

Creepy turned to Snorlax then back to the Sexytary. “You…did?” She blahed as she blinked a few times.

“Uh, y-yeah.” The Sexytary blahed back, still wearing an awkward smile. “I took up Marketing back then as well.”

“Suge~!” A loud excited blah from Creepy as she wore a bright smile. “We have something in blahness blah blah and yadas then.”

“Blah blahs and blah plus yada.” Sexytary.

“Blahhhhh!” Creepy.

“Yada yada?” Snorlax.

There’s just a lot of blahness and yadas really. Caveman talk. Obviously that’s just how much I’m willing to listen to them blabbering amongst themselves back and forth about useless, trivial things. Listening to them is seriously just a waste of time.  Oh don’t give me that disapproving look. They should really be thankful I could hold on to their conversation for that long regardless of the fact that I found it extremely boring. Hmm? You don’t you think they should be thankful? I’m the biggest seashore you know? Meh, whatever. Let me go back to not caring right now. Psh. Really now.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back on the chair, slouching a bit. A small frown crosses my face, the corner of my lips tugged downwards as I stare at the three crazies yammering about whatever back and forth. Moments later, a movement out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. I glanced at the person beside me, watching her lower the washcloth with ice and placing it on the table. Her hand made its way to the top of her head, softly caressing her slightly wet hair, a look of concentration across her face. She too has been quiet the whole time. Wonder what's up with that. Hmmm. But then, now that I think about it, it is sort of normal for her to be quiet in a Betty sort of way. But, I guess it won't hurt to ask if she's okay, given what happened earlier.

Curiously, I subtly leaned closer to her, glanced at the three crazies—who seemed to be preoccupied with the talking, thank God—and then looked back at her, whispering, “You okay?”

She looked back at me, blinking a couple of times then offered me a soft smile. “I’m fine.” She whispered back as she nodded her head.

I glanced back at the crazies then back at her, the corner of my lips slightly quirked up as I gave her an apologetic smile, remembering what happened a little while ago. “Sorry about what I said earlier.” I tell her, still keeping my voice down. “I guess…I wasn’t thinking when I just suddenly blurted that out.” Obviously I wasn’t thinking of how it’ll affect her, that’s for sure. I guess I somehow forgot how easily she blushes.

Hmmm…

She glanced cautiously to the blabbering crazies for a second and then looked back at me, shaking her head a little. “I-It’s okay. I just…” She trailed off softly, her eyes making its way to the armrest of the chair. She bit her lower lip momentarily, looking like she’s searching for the right words to say. Seeing that, it somehow makes me wonder why she has to carefully think of the words to say. I mean, c’mon. If she says that she blushed too much because of the images that flashed inside her head of us making out, I’d be okay with that. I’d be so okay with that because I’d be relieved to know that maybe…

…I’m not the only one who’s having such thoughts, you know.

The I-think-I-want-to-kiss-you kind of thoughts I mean.

She let out a soft sigh. “Wh-what you said just…took me by surprise. So…I can’t help but blush when I heard it.” She replied softly, eyes still away from me. I stared at her for a moment, pushing back the slight disappointment I feel at her answer. I guess…I shouldn’t have expected her to say something differently. Maybe it is just me who has the PV. But then again, she is blushing quite a bit right now. Hmm. Now that I think about it…

“You know, you should really try to control that.” I tell her. Slowly, her eyes made its way back to mine; a small frown knitted her brows together as she looks at me confusedly. Amused, I answered her silent question as I pointed out, “I meant you blushing too much. You should definitely control that for the sake of your health, you know,” with an amused smile across my lips.

Her lower lip jutted out slightly as she pouts adorably, still wearing the small frown on her forehead. “You know I can’t help it.”

“Why can’t you?” I raised my eyebrow. She looked at me for a moment, looking like she's hesitating a bit. That is, until she let out a soft sigh.

“B-because of you.” She admitted simply a moment later before looking away, blushing once again. Because of…

“Me…?” she is blaming her blushing on me? Huh.

She nodded her head. “I meant what I said e-earlier. About you m-making me feel warm.” She let out another soft sigh before she shyly looked back at me. Feelings of hesitancy and fear were noticeable in her eyes. But despite that, her eyes still carry that familiar warmth and gentleness inside them whenever she looks at me.

“Wh-when you’re near me, when you look at me, every single time I…I think of you…just everything about you makes me feel warm inside. A-and…I can’t help but blush at that.” She looks at me adoringly as she smiles softly.

“You’re the only reason I-I’m blushing so much, Shinoda-san.” Was her breathy, heartfelt confession that left me...speechless, unmoving and feeling flushed with my lips slightly agape and my heart beating a mile a minute. I continue to stare at her, mesmerized, my mind completely blank as I was unable to find the right words to say something back to her while she looks at me expectantly, tilting her head slightly as if waiting for my response.

Or maybe I could do…something like lean a little closer and…maybe…close the gap between us...?

“Sh-Shinoda-san? Are you—itai!” She let out, wincing in pain before she frowned confusedly at me.

Why did she flinch, you ask?

Well I’m pretty sure anyone who just had their cheeks pinched would react the same way, don’t you think?

“Wh-why are y-you…?” She stammered as her eyes glances between my hand—that’s still holding her cheek between my thumb and forefinger—then back at me.

“You were blushing too much again.” I tell her simply with a grin. Slowly, I retract my hand away from her, my thumb gently brushing against her warm, soft, smooth skin. I kept the forced grin on my face as I looked away from her, hiding the fact that a part of me actually wanted to keep my hand on her and…ugh. The Goddamn PVs probably acting up again.

Fucking Goddamn virus.

“Mean.” She moaned softly causing me to look back at her. She was pouting with a frown on her face as her fingers caresses the place where I pinched her while she glances at me.

I couldn’t help but chuckle at how she looks like a petulant child. All thoughts about the PV suddenly flew out of my mind at the sight of her. “I just wanted to help you with your blushing problem before you combust.” I tell her playfully.

She averted her gaze as she mumbled quietly, “I imagined a different r-response from y-you though,” that I almost didn’t catch it. But I did hear it. I wanted to ask her what response did she have in mind, but before I got the chance to ask her that, the familiar voice of Creepy suddenly bursts our little world, causing Haruna to jump slightly from her seat, startled.

“God, you two are killing me.” Creepy groaned out in frustration.  “Just get married already!”

I let out a sigh and turned to her, not surprised to see three pair of eyes looking our way, observing us. Ugh. I should really fix my focus whenever I’m with Haruna. Yes, I’m going to blame her for this. I just…can’t focus on anything else when she’s with me. Ugh. Goddamn it.

“Do you mind?” I asked monotonously as I raised my eyebrow while my eyes dart between the three meddlesome crazies, ignoring the person beside me who’s probably blushing to death right now. Hmm, should I pinch her again?

The Sexytary raised her eyebrow back challengingly, a teasing smile across her lips. “Shouldn’t we be the one to say that? I mean, the PDA is just—”

“—so fluffy I could die from barfing rainbows." Snorlax piped in with a nod as she took a bite out of the muffin the Sexytary bought earlier. I glared annoyingly at the three which brought about a grin on Snorlax and the Sexytary’s faces. Tch.

“That was not PDA.” I tell them, crossing my arms over my chest. As far as I know, talking to your girlfriend isn't considered as PDA.

...Does it?

"I think you need to brush up your understanding on the concept of PDA." The Sexytary stood up from her chair, giving me a playful smile. "I'm pretty sure being overly sweet to each other in front of an audience is what makes the PDA...THE PDA." She says before letting out a soft chuckle. The other two, from across the table, nodded their head in agreement, a smug smile across their faces. I couldn't help but purse my lips tight, scowling, completely and utterly unamused at them ganging up on me.

ME.

...Hey wait a minute. I shouldn't be the only one receiving this kind of treatment. It takes two to dance lamely you know.

I glanced at the person beside me and immediately let out a soft sigh, my eyes narrowed as I look at her disapprovingly. Why the disapproving look, you ask? Well, let me sum it up for you in three words then.

Face. Blushing. Ice on top of her head.

That's eight words, you say?

I know that smartass. I'm actually giving you freebies here. Talk about being ungrateful. Really now.

Haruna gave me an apologetic smile, shrugging slightly as a lovely blush covers her cheeks, the washcloth with ice was once again on top of her head. Geez Haruna. Get a hold of yourself, you...crazy-blushing-cute-girlfriend you. And yes, I just said she's cute. Fucking deal with it and stop grinning. Geez.

Shaking my head, I turned back towards the crazies. Snorlax and Creepy were watching the Sexytary—who is currently heading towards the front door—as she fishes something out of her pocket.

"Are you leaving?" I asked, frowning slightly feeling confused at the sudden turn of events. I mean, I thought we were going to have a BIG meeting? Yeah, it’s capitalized and bold since the Sexytary said it was pretty important.

As she stood in front of the front door, she pulled out her phone and turned towards us, holding up her phone for us to see while she smiles teasingly at me. "If you were not too busy PDA-ing a little while ago—"

My eyebrow twitched at that which caused her teasing smile to widen.

"—you would've heard me saying that I am going outside for a bit to try and call the Manager." She explained before turning back towards the door and taking hold of its doorknob.

Before she could pull the door open, the person beside me suddenly spoke up, asking her, "B-but it's c-cold outside Kashiwagi-san. W-Why not just c-call from here?" with concern in her voice despite the stuttering. I glanced at her through the corner of my eye, the corner of my lips tugging up a little bit as she looked silly what with the washcloth on top of her head. But yeah, despite the how ridiculous she looks, she has a point. Yeah, obviously her goody-goody-nun-like sense must be tingling with worry for the Sexytary.

"She has a point." I shrugged nonchalantly before finishing the remains of my coffee. As I placed the empty cup back on the table, the Sexytary glanced at us smiling, her eyes had this…mischievous twinkle on them that made me roll my eyes. Okay, here comes another teasing heading our way. Greeaaat. Sarcasm right there people.

"I think I need to cool off for a bit since what I just witnessed a little while ago emitted a whole lot of heat from the obvious tension you two have."

Okay, goody-goody point for Haruna shattered into pieces and turns into an embarrassing, teasing point for her that would obviously make her blush again. How predictable. And again with the PDA thing. Ugh. And I was right. Haruna’s blushing furiously again with her eyes downcast to her lap while she bites her lower lip. Another ugh.

Anyway, after giving the Sexytary a murderous glare her way—which of course, made her grin while she held her hands up in surrender, silently telling me that she’d stop with the teasing already, thank God—she told us to try and call or message Crazy Psycho and ask where the hell she is. With a sigh, she then pulled open the door and walked out of the bar, leaving the four of us to stare at the closed door in silence for a few seconds. Yes, for only a few seconds because after that few seconds of silence, Creepy decided to continue the discussion about the PDA thing that, for the record, really isn't PDA. I mean, God we we are just talking! Geez.

"Please, don't mind us." Creepy urged with her creepy smile on. "Continue with the PDA-ing with the obvious tension if you must." Her eyebrows wiggled playfully causing me to roll my eyes at the absurdity of her suggestion. Yeah right you crazy-megaphonic-creep. Like hell I would. Psh. Really now.

"Coffee." I say flatly as I hit the empty cup lightly with my finger, trying to divert her attention to something else. "Give me another cup of coffee." I ordered.

That completely wiped out the smile on her face and with a look of indifference across of her face, she tells me, "I'm not your maid you know. Get it yourself."

"I didn't say anything about you being my maid." I pointed out as I raised my eyebrow. "I just want you to brew me a new one."

She made a face as she looked away, waving her hand in a brush off manner. "And again with the 'get it yourself.' Puh-lease."

Wow. Creepy showing an attitude. Who would've thought? I am seriously impressed. Is this perhaps because of my goody influence? Hmm. I hope so.

"I c-could...get you a new—" I cut off Haruna's goody attempt by placing my hand on her arm and giving her a look. Thankfully she got my hidden message as she gave me a hesitant nod before she nervously turned to look at Creepy who looked slightly miffed with her arms crossed over her chest. I glanced at Snorlax, not surprised to see her watching curiously as she devours yet another pastry, seemingly anticipating the battle that was happening at the moment. Removing my hand from Haruna's arm, I turned back to look at Creepy. Hmmm. Let's see if this whole bitchy attitude is for real then.

"You don't want to brew me a new one?"

"Did you hear me utter the word yes?" She challenged, raising her eyebrow. Okay, that’s a good jab. Now let’s see what she’d say if I…

"Is that a no for me saying your name as well?" I challenged back, leaning forward a bit, keeping my eyebrow raised. I wasn't the least surprised when her whole bitchy demeanor changed as she turned towards me wearing a genuine, beaming smile.

"Want me to put milk on your coffee?" She offered as she stood up with so much vigor and took my empty cup, placing it on the empty tray near her. Figures.

"Do whatever. Just get to it." I sighed as I shook my head. Well that was disappointingly easy. Knew it. The bitchy attitude was all for show. Kinda like Crazy Psycho's bitchy act. Those two definitely share a lot of common lame ass qualities. So much for being impressed then. Tch.

"I can't believe you folded that easily." Snorlax says disappointingly at Creepy as she shook her head.

"Hey! Don't blame me if I wanted to hear the Prince call me out in my real name to feel that magical, warm, tingling feeling you and Miichan kept on gloating about." Creepy retorted as she glared at her roommate. I raised my eyebrow at Snorlax, silently questioning her sanity upon hearing that. Magical, warm, tingling feeling? The hell? That actually sounds like a urinary tract infection for God's sakes.

Rolling her eyes, Snorlax ignores the look I'm giving her as she placed her empty cup on Creepy's tray, telling her to pour her a new one as well. After grumbling her slight annoyance, Creepy turned to Haruna as she let out a sigh, a small smile crosses her lips as she looks at the person beside me.

"What about you, Princess? Do you—oh." She let out, blinking a few times as she looked at Haruna's still full cup. "You don't like the coffee?" She asks as she tilted her head slightly, her eyebrow rose slightly in question. I turned to look at Haruna's cup then at the person as well, wondering the same thing.

She shook her head, wearing an apologetic smile. "I-I'm sorry. I just...I d-don't drink c-coffee." She says as she briefly glanced at me, probably gauging my reaction. I kept my face passive and expressionless as I looked away from her. Haruna...doesn't like coffee? Huh. Who would’ve known?

I know…I should.

"A coffee lover and a person who doesn’t drink coffee. What a pair." Snorlax says with a smirk.

"They do say opposite attract so...it's all good." Creepy said as she shrugged nonchalantly. "Want some warm milk instead, Princess?"

"Uhm...o-okay. Thank you." Was Haruna's soft reply before she went back to glancing at me. I can feel her eyes on the side of my face and somehow, even if I am not looking at her, I can tell that she's a bit worried about my state of indifference right now. Do I care that she doesn't like coffee, you ask? Honestly, no. I don't care if she likes coffee or not. I don’t care about that.

...What I do care is that I didn't know when I should've.

I know I said we have plenty of time to get to know each other but...I don't know. I guess it just...it just got to me. I mean, it's fucked up that I call her my girlfriend, yet I know nothing about her. It isn't supposed to be like that, right? Being in a relationship isn’t supposed to be like that. So yeah, somehow that thought disturbs me a bit.

"I guess I can just heat this up again and give it to your coffee, loving girlfriend." Creepy tells Haruna before turning to me, asking, "That okay with you, Prince?"

"Yeah, whatever." I tell her boredly as I slouched on my chair, ignoring how Haruna's eye continues to bore holes on the side of my face. Creepy and Snorlax shared a look then simultaneously shrugged right in front of me, while I am looking at them. I narrowed my eyes at that, my lips pursed tight. Rude much? God I hate it when people do that, you know.

After promising to return in a few minutes with our orders and giving me this excited look, that I am guessing is because she THINKS I am going to say her name—yeah yeah I am a big meanie, deal with it—she heads towards the kitchen, smiling widely. Seeing her skipping as she walks somehow makes me want to say that I'm not going to say her real name when she gets back. But then, it is kinda tempting to see her disappointed face. It's been a while since I've seen it so...yeah I am going to go with the latter rather than the former. For humor's sake.

You'd rather call it meanie, seashoric sake rather than humor's sake?

...You know, sometimes I question your sanity as well. No, scratch that 'sometimes' and make it all the time. Seriously. Maybe someone should check that head of yours too. Hey, I am just saying, you know.

A soft, warm hand on my arm suddenly brought me back from my musings and well...it really doesn't take a genius to know who it is, especially when she is the only one seated beside me. Relenting, I finally turned to look at her, finding her pleading eyes on me.

"Can we talk, Sh-Shinoda-san?" She squeezed my arm softly as she asked. I hate that worried look she has on, so I conceded with a soft sigh. Plus, I really am being a bit stupid about this tiny insecurity I have. Knowing her, she'd probably think I am being stupid too. Well, maybe she won't say it out loud, you know. I meant me being stupid. Yeah, she's probably not the type to think negative thoughts to anyone what with her being a Saint and all. I think that’s under the 10 orders of that bearded guy with the stone placard or something. Yeah, I suck at theology, deal with it.

Letting out a soft sigh, I turned to Snorlax who again reached for a muffin, pulling it out of the opened box in front of her.

"Hey, you." I called out.

She stopped midway and looked at me incredulously. "I do have a name you know. I’m pretty sure you know what my name is."

“Right, your name.” I drawled as I nod my head. Remembering what was said earlier, I pointed out, “I don’t want you to suffer UTI, which, oddly enough, from what I heard earlier, can be caused by me saying your real name. Is that right?” That magical, warm, tingling feeling they came up with definitely sounds like a urinary tract infection.

She rolled her eyes before taking a bite out of the muffin in her hand. “For the record, Miichan was the one who told Sae about that Magical…uh…warmness feeling.” She made a face as she looks at the muffin in her hand. Shaking her head, she turns to me and shrugged, grinning slightly. “She says it’s for Sae’s motivation sake so she would relentlessly ask you to say her name. It works, so…I just went along with it.”

That does sound like what Crazy Psycho would say or do. But then again…

“Recorded. Heard. Understood. So happy for you.” I sarcastically said, giving her a forced smile that, of course, ended after a few seconds. With my face in its indifferent state again, I tell her frankly and monotonously, “Now, get out,” causing her to raise her eyebrow defiantly as she rests her chin in the palm of her hand with a grin still plastered on her lips.

“You know, if you say it nicely, I might reconsider.”

Before I can retort back and probably insult the living daylights out of her—yes, that’s an exaggeration, but I was still going to insult her, you know—her warm hand that was on my arm made its way to my wrist, squeezing it softly yet firmly which instantly caused me to stop my antagonistic ways as I quickly shut my mouth. Blinking a few times, I glanced at Haruna and found her looking at Snorlax, giving the Pokemon a shy, nervous smile.

“Uhm…A-Akimoto-san, if you don’t mind, c-can I have a f-few minutes alone with Shinoda-san?” She asks nicely. I watch curiously as she removes the washcloth off of her head with her free hand and placed it on the table. She then let out a soft sigh, her eyes slowly making its way on her lap again. It was only then I noticed that her hand on my wrist hadn’t eased up with the squeezing. I clenched my jaw tight as I felt a twinge of guilt inside me.

Why the sudden guilt attack, you ask?

Well, maybe I’m just imaging it or what, but it felt like she was trying to tell me something what with her holding my wrist firmly like that. It was like, she was silently asking me not to leave her. And for something trivial as not drinking coffee despite it being my favorite? It’s a stupid, silent request, really. And well…I won’t do that to her.

Never.

“I just…I want to t-talk to Shinoda-san privately…j-just for a few minutes…?” She added softly as her free hand pushes her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

“Sure. I’ll give you all the time you want.” Snorlax says as she stood up, smiling at the person beside me who immediately looked up at her. “I’ll even try and distract Sae for a couple of minutes as well.”

“Th-thank you.” Was her reply to Snorlax while she hesitantly removes her hand on my wrist. I tried not to look bothered by it as I kept my indifferent stare at Snorlax.

“No problem.” Snorlax nodded. Her then Poke eyes turned to me, that annoying grin hers slowly making its appearance once again. “Now that’s what I call saying it nicely. You definitely need to learn a lot of things from her, Scrooge.”  She tells me as she moved her eyebrows playfully. I just responded by giving her a look. She replied by chuckling and grabbing yet another pastry from the box of goodies for the nth time before heading towards the kitchen. Seriously, I’ve lost count of how many she consumed those since the moment the Sexytary placed them on the table, she immediately grabbed one and devoured the whole thing with just a blink of an eye. Okay yeah, the blink of an eye is just an exaggeration, but you get what I mean about the instant death of the muffins caused by Snorlax.

As soon as Snorlax was out of sight, I let out a soft sigh; my eyes trained at the surface of the table as a moment of silence engulf the two of us. Thinking that I should start this whole conversation and clear out the misunderstanding between me liking coffee and her not drinking it—which again, for the damn record; I DON’T CARE—I opened my mouth to start when she beats me to it.

“Does it bother you that I…that I don’t drink coffee…?” She asked softly. I glanced at her and found her head downcast, looking at her hands that were placed on her lap. I couldn’t help but frown slightly as I saw a look of apprehension on her face. Maybe I'm right on my assumption earlier about her silently telling me not to leave her. It’s a sickening thought, but…

…does she really think that I’m that type of person?

Shaking my head, I slouched at my seat and leaned my head back on the top rail of the chair, facing the crummy old ceiling of DAFUQ. “On the contrary to what people might’ve said about me, I’m not that shallow.” I admitted quietly, wondering if there are people who really said that behind my back.

Crazy Psycho?

Could be. She has a lot of screws loose, so yeah. She probably said that if I did something that angered her.

Smiles?

He’d probably tell it while laughing then he’ll recount some tale from our High School days to back it up.

Snorlax?

Probably in a half-truth kind of way.

Creepy?

She’d probably point it out in her high pitched voice, then will whine about how I hadn't once called her by her name yet.

The Sexytary?

She’d shake her head in a disappointed manner while she says it.

Fang?

In a heartbeat while she rolls her eyes.

The midget professor?

Uh, probably no. But she would say it directly at me, privately, while offering me coffee.

The Psychiatric Squirrel?

She’d probably wear that annoying know-it-all smile of hers, showing her dimples and point it out to Haruna, adding a few things that might help me with that problem.

All in all, yeah, they probably mentioned it to Haruna here once. Well, except for the midget one. I seriously don’t see her doing that. Anyway, that aside, I couldn’t blame Haruna if she believes them, really. Though, to be honest…

…it would hurt a lot if she did.

The feel of her hand over mine caused me to stop my pathetic pondering. Keeping my relaxed position, I slowly turned my head and found her looking fondly at me, wearing a smile. “On the c-contrary to what you think, no one ever said that y-you were.” She assures me, squeezing my hand softly. “And even if they did, I w-would never believe them because…I see y-you differently.”

“Do you really?” I ask as I cocked my eyebrow upward.

She nodded in reply, a look of sincerity on her face as she bit her lower lip. I watch her carefully as her smile widened and a faint blush appears across her cheeks the moment I turned my hand over to meet hers, clasping them together.

“Know what’s bothering me?” I asked as I squeezed her hand, loving the feeling of them against mine. She shook her head, her smile lessening a bit. A faint smile crosses my lips as I felt her gently caressing the back of my thumb with hers, as if urging me to continue, which, of course, I did.

“I only know little about you.” I confessed.

Her smile once again widened. “ Wh-what do you want to know a-about me?” She asks, curiously, expectantly with a hint of excitement in her voice. I paused for a moment, asking myself what it is that I want to know about her. But, that actually just took a second since it’s obvious what I want to know about her. I really don’t need to think hard for it. It’s obviously obvious, really.

What is it that I want to know about her, you ask?

“Everything.” I tell her softly with a smile as I kept my lazy position. “Your likes, dislikes, why you’re still living in the 90’s when we’re now in the double zeros?” I couldn’t help but let out a chuckle at that last bit especially when she immediately pouted at that. Yeah yeah. Meanie of the year awardee here. Whatever. Not like it didn’t cross your mind as well. Psh.

“But yeah, just everything about you.” I shook my head as I sighed, my playful mood gone and was replaced by seriousness. “I really, REALLY want to know you fully, Haruna.” I tell her sincerely as I sat up, looking at her straight in the eye as I tried to show her how serious I am. “That is, if you let me.”

I wasn’t surprised when her face flushed deeply, her lips slightly agape as she stares at me as if in a daze. Remembering what I did to her earlier about her blushing problems, I moved my hand towards her and gently took hold her heated cheek between my thumb and forefinger, grinning slightly. My grin was short lived though, because before I could pinch her cheek, she surprised me by taking hold of my cheek as well, smiling adoringly.

Hmm?

She shook her head gently, keeping the lovely smile on her face. “I’m not the only one blushing this time.” She whispered to me. I sat there, dumbfounded. Once again, I couldn't come up with my usual witty response as she continues to look deeply into me. It was only then that I realized that she was right as I felt the sudden heat on my face. I am blushing.

So much.

Her thumb started moving, gently caressing my cheek, causing me to clench my jaw tighter than ever as I felt a sudden rush of I don’t know what that I can only assume would be the PV. Oh God. Not now you Goddamn PV.

“You can ask me anything you want, and I’ll answer it with all honesty.” She promised as her hold on my cheek loosened. I tried not to stiffen under her touch as her fingers lightly touched my cheek. “B-but you have to promise me one thing.” She whispered, causing me to swallow down the nervousness and anticipation that rushed inside me as I saw her glance at my lips then back at my eyes.

Is she going to…?

She let out a sad and nervous sigh as she shook her head and removed her hand from my cheek and slowly made its way back to my hand, taking hold of it once again. She squeezed my hand as she tells me her request, saying, “Please p-promise me that…you’d do the same? That you’d tell me everything…about you?”

And just like that, every feeling I had just suddenly vanished. With just one request, I suddenly felt empty--

Her hand tightened on mine as a slight frown crosses her face, showing me a look of dejection that made my heart twinge.

--and I hate how she can easily see it.

“Shinoda-san…I—“

Before she can say whatever it is that she wanted to say, a sudden noise from the kitchen rouses us from our thoughts. The sound of the back door opening and closing noisily, then suddenly—

“Huh? Who the—?!” Creepy shrieked.

“H-Hey! You can’t just barge inside there and—!” Snorlax bellowed but seemed to come out of the person’s ears, ignoring her as its heavy steps continues to head out of the kitchen. I quickly stood up as an unknown person walked briskly out of the open doorway carrying a briefcase. I glanced back at Haruna who stood up as well behind me, looking a bit alarmed and nervous as the unknown person rounds the bar and heads towards us. I stepped back closer to her, shielding her as I turned back to look at the stranger wearing a business suit and a hat.

Who the fuck is this—?

“Meeting! NAOW!” The person shouted deeply, gruffly even as it heavily dropped the briefcase that it was carrying on the table. I felt my shoulder slumped, mouth agape, my eyes widen in shock the moment she turned to look at me, showing her fucked up features. Her familiar Gachapin-like eyes underneath her rectangular framed glasses, silently telling me to be quiet, to go along with whatever fucked up thing she’s planning. And well, all I could say, while I face palm myself to Timbuktu is—

“You have got to be FUCKING kidding me here!”

TBC

Next Up: Part 3 with the meeting.   Yes, there is a part three. I am sorry. :nervous Talk to you guys later.   :Laughing Out Loud:
ps. you know, I thought I saw crazywota make a comment here earlier when I changed the title.  :Laughing Out Loud:

« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 10:36:52 AM by FoF »

Offline yanouchi

• MariHaru Love Hunter!!
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)人(бвб)
« Reply #230 on: March 31, 2013, 04:56:42 PM »
Aahhh....pinch me too Mariko!!!!... :pleeease:

this update made me  :shy1: while :on gay: all the way....

What!? you call this chap sucks?  :grr: that made me grinning and smiling like an idiot now?...

when "You okay?" part....you got me there, thats when i just cannot control myself....

i do not know what will happen to me if you writing in future chapter with
full of motivation, feeling, and emotion (repeat after me...) :on hypto:...
maybe i probably lose a lot of blood with :on bleed: spraying
on the wall everytime reading the fluffy scene.... :imdead:

“You’re the only reason I-I’m blushing so much, Shinoda-san.” :nya:

A faint smile crosses my lips as I felt her gently caressing the back of my thumb with hers... - nice moves Haruna!

I must say Haruna really good in skinship and she had no problem showing her feeling to Mariko

which dumbfounded everytime she confess it. even the way she call Mariko's fullname makes me so giddy inside..

and when the time comes for Haruna call her first name, i maybe rolling on floor that day...

Creepy, "Want me to put milk on your coffee?" *face palm* i can imagine Sae doing that face....

Anyway thanks so much FoF-san, hope you'll having a great time as i've hypnotize just now.... XD
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 05:18:42 PM by yanouchi »

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #231 on: March 31, 2013, 05:08:00 PM »
Okay you don't know how much I spazz when I saw the title changed. Scrolled it down and saw Part 2 but w/o new update yet. lolz. I kept on refreshing this thread every 5 mins. And thank God I listened to my brainy not to go to bed yet. And as promised you did update before the month ends. props for that!!  XD

Will Edit this maybe tom. Reading nowww. Thank you for the update!!  :bow:

EDIT:
Okay LOL. Just saw that little comment. And Yes I'm guilty about that. But deleted it afterwards since I don't want people to see my comment rather than your update first. I don't want to get hated  XD anyways gonna read it now. and will edit for the second time later  :nervous

EDIT PART TWOOO:
“God, you two are killing me.” She groaned out in frustration.  “Just get married already!”

“—so fluffy I could die from barfing rainbows." Snorlax piped in with a nod as she took a bite out of the muffin the Sexytary bought earlier. I glared annoyingly at the three which brought about a grin on Snorlax and the Sexytary’s faces. Tch.

Quoting crazies comments about the two. DITTO

OKAYYYYY..
This fanfic will be the death of me!!
Too much skinship and hand touching plus cheek pinching. I almost died. LIKE REALLY. But I restrain myself from dying (lolz) since I still need to witness Scrooge and Betty's relationship leveling up to First base... If lucky enough till second and if you really want me to die at a very young age "Home Run" would do. Best way to kill me, or all of us maybe? lol. Well I wouldn't be surprised if we'd get to see the home run since the couple wanted to know each other's "Everything".  :D But I wouldn't mind the cotton fluffy scenes aswell. Too much sweet can kill too  XD

And for this chappy that caused me to barf rainbows because of that super cute cheek pinching and hand touching and cheek pinching again with caressing after. That just got me really. almost broke my yuri meter btw. this was far from a crappy update imo. And about that, Never think that a certain update of yours sucks! because even filler updates rocks! ...Oh that rhymes! I'm so sugoi!! lol That reminds me, I always do comment on filler chapters more eh? I wonder why. lol

So uhm.. Thank you again for the update despite of your busy schedule you still managed to keep your words about updating before the month ends.
I'm off to bed now. Goodnight to me. and to you too if ever. OTL See you on the part 3! Byiieeee /o/
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 07:29:47 PM by crazywota »

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #232 on: March 31, 2013, 08:15:11 PM »
Omfg whoooaaaaaaaaaaaaa thanks for this update afsgdjakdgjahsgdakjshs  :bow: :bow: :bow:

I mean seriously, I giggled in the middle of the night, grinned like an idiot and secretly cheering for Mariko and Haruna during their skinship moment! Oh Gawd this chapter is way too adorable  :wub: :wub:  I might die from diabetes due to the sweetness level in this chapter, yo, FoF-san  :drool:

But GAAAAAAAHHH CRAZY PSYCHO YOU CHOSE FAKKEN WRONG TIMING  :angry: :angry:

Anyway, thanks for the update once again  :bow: :bow:
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline theblueknight

• Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #233 on: March 31, 2013, 08:54:21 PM »
for the first time since well ever I decide to wake up early (10am and shocked my fam which I still don't see what the big deal is) and I logged in and this is what I see an update from the greatest author in the world!!!!  :twothumbs I almost did I spit take (I was drinking coffee)  :nervous what are you talking about this chap was awesome!!!  8) sure it wasent that long but loved it  :twothumbs a lot of simple normal PDA which satisfied me for now  :wub: I cant wait for the next update funny thing was I kept coming online every single day and kept reading this fic over and over each day til you updated ( yes I know I have a lot of time on my hands )  :nervous btw this  was my reaction to your update  :farofflook: :hee: :on lol: :shifty: :shy2: :mon love: :mon love:
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
I live in happiness
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #234 on: April 01, 2013, 07:43:25 AM »
Replies for the previous and the latest chap

@lovemariharu: you are happy they haven't kissed yet? that is great then!  :lol: Nah, I think I'll focus on BC for now since the pacing of this story is just so frustratingly slow, even for me.  :lol: I'll try to update the next one after a couple of days. I am actually writing stuff on my free time. And yes, Miichan will undoubtedly yet hesitantly, tell them that she is a rich Crazy Psycho.  :lol: And, you are one of my fans? I have those? :nervous Thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@yanouchi: The title is deceiving...for now. :Laughing Out Loud: And yeah, Mariko seems to be transforming into a romantic. But then again, Haruna isn't lazing off in being a romantic as well.  :lol: If I have to choose who's more romantic, I'd probably choose Haruna. Though she has a reason behind it.  :lol: do not feel bad about Mariko having an argument with the readers.  :lol: Part 2 contains fluff. The kisses are on hold for now.  :nervous I am glad you liked the current chapter then. :) With me full with motivation, feeling and emotion? That chapter would probably be like the chapter 1 and the G word chapter. :Laughing Out Loud: Hopefully your hypnotism works on me now.  XD Thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@flameeyes: I actually cringe when I saw the Happy Valentines day greeting. It's been that long?! that is almost 2 months ago. What's wrong with me?!  :smhid Berating my lazy Posterior self aside,  :lol: no need to thank me for the support. It goes both ways so you really do not need to thank me. :) And about your request? cannot this week. I think I left you a message about that. In the future though. I hope. :nervous Thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@RJay: Sae does seem to be completely all over the place there, huh. she is really showing her creepiness to the main couple and Yukirin there which is laugh worthy.  :lol: Oooh. You passed your three subjects! that is great! Congratulations!! XD And physics and chemistry. Those two subjects really are hard. Hope you are doing great there since, this reply is so long overdue. :nervous And yeah! Hang in there! Glad to hear your friends supporting you as well. XD A pat in the back, a couple of simple words for support, silent cheering from friends and all those etcs? It really boosts up your fighting spirit. :) I actually got attacked by the busy-sitis (God I am lame  :lol: ) that it was really hard to write anything. I had to focus on one thing, and I chose that.  :lol: Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting! Hang in there! XD

@Yuki88: Glad you like the previous and recent updates then. XD Yeah, the recent chapter does seem to have a lot of skinship there, huh.  :lol: If you think about it, both of them are like unBettying and unScrooging each other to the point of no return to the world of rainbows.  :lol: Crazy Psycho's wrong timing? she is nominated for the worst timing award category now along with Haruna from back then.   :lol: And from your previous comment, I am glad I could help ease the stress you feel in your group project. :) Not much, but I am glad I could help. :) Since that was almost two months ago, I hoped it went well? If it still isn't done, then I wish you good luck and support. Hang in there! XD Thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@kahem: Actually, that idea of the monologue in the previous chapter came from you.  :lol: So it was not surprising that it felt like that for you.  :lol: And if they do kiss in the future, I am so going to the 'Fuck yeah' pump fist with you.  I mean, even for me, after the whole torture, I'd yell out my feelings of relief.  :lol: Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@KojiYuu44: I am glad you like the previous chapter. :) An yeah, her monologues, despite the jabs and insults she does, seems to get more and more emotional to the fact that you'd get to see her human side. Which is sort of funny since she is trying out the things she said she would not do or feel. Curiosity is definitely a dangerous thing.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@O r i g a m i:  I am glad you like it this fic so much then. XD I would never forget Basket Case. I mean, despite the constant struggles I have with the scenes  :lol:, I do have a lot of fun writing it. It's refreshing in a way. :D You really do not have to worry. I will finish this. Though it really would probably take time, given how slow I update. :nervous Still, I am going to finish it.  :lol: Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@Chichay12: The kissu, kissu and MORE KISSU is unfortunately on hold. :nervous But, it will not be long. So it will not be long till we all run ghey like onionboy does.  :lol: Here's hoping I'd make it worth the wait. :nervous Thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@LukeMatsuda: Thank you for the compliment. :) I do not really think I write very well :nervous but thanks for thinking that I do. :nervous I'll try to keep it up in the future chapters.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@theblueknight:
Thank you for reading POF and now this. Seriously, thanks. :) I am really glad you tried this fic out despite you liking KojiYuu and MariMii. And uh...I am not what you call an amazing writer :nervous but thank you for thinking that. :nervous I do try my best so thank you for the compliment. :nervous Just so you know, receiving such compliments makes me --> :nervous And yeah, the idea of Haruna being Betty came from Ugly Betty and La Fea mas Bella. Though honestly, I did not watch those two.  :lol: I seriously do not know why that suddenly came to mind when I started this about a year ago.  :nervous And, do not think this the wrong way, but I loled at the withdrawal syndrome you and Sara-chan seemed to have.  :lol: I can't help but feel guilty and at the same time, happy about that. Mixed feelins.  :nervous And you are right, the previous chapter isn't that long huh. Had to cut it really since it'll take me a couple of days if I did not. And I do not want your withdrawal to worsen so... :nervous I am glad you liked the recent chapter then. Though people like it, I still don't. :nervous And that gif of onionboy with the holding of the knife on your last comment? Should I be worried about that?  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@AoiShiori: You know, when I first read your comment, I was like: 'I KNOW! I am THE WORST FOR NOT UPDATING AT MARIKO-SAMA'S BIRTHDAY! I FAILED!' with the feeling of guilt and such. It's kinda funny now that I think about it.  :lol: But I SERIOUSLY did want to update at that time. But I couldn't so I didn't. *cue creys of anguish* That was actually after reading your first two sentences.  :lol: Then I felt better after reading the rest, so no worries.  :) And yeah, I'll keep doing what I do with fire power! I hope. :nervous.  Thank you for the first post ever and having Basket Case as your favorite. Seriously, thanks! :) And another thanks for thinking I am amazing :nervous And my fans? I have fans? :nervous Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@bou-j525: You have no idea how my eyebrows literally almost reached my hairline when I saw you commented on this fic. I was like: 'WHAT THE-?!'  :shocked I felt a bit weirded out, to be honest, since I really didn't think you'd read this fic. Since it is MariHaru and all.  :nervous But like the others that read it, despite the main couple not being their OTPs, I am thankful that you gave this a chance. Seriously, thanks. :)  And yeah, I get the whole busy thing and how life seems to be preventing you from going back to the world of intense imaginations, aka fanfic world.  :lol: That actually sounds like a theme park.  :lol: And I loled at how you did avoided the worst cliffy I did a while back.  :lol: Given how you were at POF, I think you would've threaten me again to update.  Ah, such fun times.  :lol: Basket Case is becoming your favorite now instead of POF? Wow. I am surprised.  :shocked The things you enumerated...:nervous...my fics making you press such long, capitalized, incoherent words...:nervous...being admired by you...:nervous Thank you for thinking all that. :nervous :) Believe me, there are a lot of mistakes here that I have yet to correct. So I am sort of glad you did not notice all of those.  :nervous Yeah, read Bitten next year to avoid huge cliffhangers again.   :lol: Aw it's okay if that was your first and last comment since that comment you did was like...wow. Plus, I'll keep it in the back of my head how you are reading BC as well. :) And lol at what you voted at the poll. Oh and come back soon in the fanfic world when life eases up on you okay? I miss you. Plain and simple. Your fans miss you. Another plain and simple. :) Your fics are prophetic you know, so come back soon and tell us what happens next.  :lol: No pressure. :) Take care of yourself now bou-j525! Good luck with your studies and work! :) Thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@Sara-chan:
I am so sorry that you have the withdrawal syndrome and I am so sorry that, like with theblueknight, I find it a little bit funny. :nervous I am sorry for the extreme lateness as well. Blame life.  :nervous And aww at the love. If it makes you feel a little better, I love you too. XD  Though I have a feeling you'd rather have me update fast than hearing that I love you as well.  :nervous Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@crazywota: Your comment made me lmao. First post: smile. Edit number one: lol. Edit number twooo: lmao. You see the transition there?  :lol: I knew I wasn't hallucinating then about you posting when I changed the title! XD And I doubt people would hate you for that though.  :lol: I am glad that you liked the recent chapter. :) And yeah, I just noticed that I think I overdid the skinship a bit. :nervous But, it's all innocent skinship between the two anyway, so it works.  :) Hmmm. I don't want you to die at a young age. I think you are a funny person. I don't want to kill the remaining funny persons in the world. So maybe I should rethink that Home run bit huh. But then again, it's sort of fun to try as well. *cue ebil laugh* Kidding.  :lol: About the last bit and the home run bit.  :lol: But yeah, I really think you are a funny person. :D And since I don't want to kill you in the future, I'd give a warning first if it's safe or not. :) I'd be all: 'WARNING! COULD KILL CRAZYWOTA!' lmao. Again with the kidding. It is April Fool's day so...forgive me. :nervous LMAO at the rhyme thing you did.  :lol: I think you are a rapping girl in the making now.  :lol: Filler chapters doesn't contain much heavy scenes that makes the reader want to strangle the author...so maybe that is why.  :nervous The moment I pressed post, I was all XD since I made it! Hehe. :D Sweet dreams then, even though you are pretty much awake now.  :nervous Will see you at the part 3 then. :) Thanks for reading and commenting. XD

To the silent readers and thank you pressers, I thank you as well.
:bow: :bow: :bow:

As for my rant like I said earlier, I think I slept it off. That or I completely forgot what it is I am supposed to rant here.  :nervous
I really need to drink something for my forgetfulness.  :smhid
Oh, yeah. I am supposed to say sorry. Right.  I remember now. :nervous
Sorry for the late update. Again, I am a slow writer. And it takes me a couple of days to complete a chapter that has got to have at least a certain number of pages in MS Word.
The latest chapter though is only short compared to the others. I had to cut it since I have a feeling it would take me at least 30 pages to complete the 'it's all in the lips' chapters. And if I do that...my head might explode.  :nervous I always believe that a dead writer is a no-no.   :lol:
Plus, honestly, like I said in my little AN earlier, I am losing motivation to write lately. So writing became my least priorities the past weeks that had gone by.
Not to worry though since I gave my word that I will finish everything.  :)
And, I think I am slowly getting back on track what with the constant support you guys give me. Seriously, thanks.  :)
If I could cry buckets, I would. But that could take years to fill, so I am just going to go with thank you.    :)
Thanks for the constant support and patience. OnionBoy bows down as thanks. :kneelbow:

About BC
Just a little heads up though, about the kiss? Two updates more and you'd probably see it. 
I think I tortured you guys enough with the waiting.   :nervous
Plus, we really need to get past the kissing before we head to the heavy parts.   :D
I just realized that I've written 19 chapters here, yet we do not have a problem. I think I'd better change that soon.   :lol:

About Bitten

On hold for now. I think I have to focus on BC first since we have a longs ways to go on the storyline.
But if I do feel like updating Bitten, I will. I am not going to label it as in HIATUS.  :)

I guess that's that. If something comes up, I'd probably tell it on the next chap.  :)
Oh yeah, part 3 will probably come out soon. Just give me a couple of days. Not telling when now! :P But I am pretty sure it will not take a month.   :nervous
I am actually writing on my free time, like right now.   :) So yeah, wait for it.  :)
Thanks again guys!  :bow:
Will see you in a couple of days then.  :)  :pig lazy: <--Since nobody uses pig gifs.   :lol:

EDIT!
I think I forgot to include on my latest update that Miichan was wearing a beard.
Sorry about that.  :nervous Will include that in part 3.  :nervous
If you have questions about BC or anything, just want to talk and other things, feel free to PM me.  :) I am a nice girl you know!   :lol:

As Nelson Muntz would say...'HAHA MADE YOU LOOK!' It's April Fools days.   :lol: Enjoy the day guys!  XD

« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 03:42:58 PM by FoF »

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #235 on: April 01, 2013, 04:18:03 PM »
Wow! After two weeks and a whole month you finally updated XD not that I'm counting or anything :lol: But anyway, you finally updated which made my day even better.

Mariko and Haruna's sweetness is definitly giving the diabetes and a massive sugar rush, plus it doubled or even tripled when I was a baby's first birthday party the day you updated. Gotta tell you, three cans of sodas, slices of cakes and much more candies/chocolates plus reading this update made me really high with the rest of my friends and also adding all the kids in that party. WOW! :w00t:
All the sweetness and little bits of skinship was so cute just how Sayaka says it '-so fluffy I could die barfing rainbows' :lol: So true.
Mariko wanting to know Haruna is just so aww and more skin contact and cheek caressing. They're definitly so cute and Mariko completely forgot that three pairs of eyes were staring at them, is just funny.

Yeah, Sae giving creepy vibes -sigh- Sae, Sae, Sae. :lol:
Chemistry and physic are definitly hard and contains more hardwork; I already applied for college and still waiting for their response, it's getting really frustating, I've been waiting overly a month for their response and now I'm really nervous for not getting accepted to college. :( :cry:
They shouldn't make future students wait too long for their fucking response while some of my friends are already accepted. -sigh- Obviously, I'm getting a terrible sign; but with you and my friends still supporting me, I should not lose hope now can I? :)

This chapter wasn't that bad as you say it was, I still enjoyed it though and also your other readers out there.

Please update soon! XD
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline theblueknight

• Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #236 on: April 01, 2013, 08:04:12 PM »
lets see where to start ah yes my respect for you has gone with the wind see :
(\_/)
( '_')
(> )>O I was going to give you a cookie
U..U

....(\_/)
....('_' )
.O<( <) But then i was like...
.....U..U

..( \_/ )
.(O__O)
. (>O<) I LIKE Cookies!!!
. U....U

(\_/)
( '_')
(> )>O Then i said: sharing is caring....
U..U

....(\_/)
....('_' )
.O<( <) But then i was like...
.....U..U

...(\_/)
.(O__O)
.(>O<) ITS MY COOKIE!!!
. U....U

:kekeke:  :hiakhiakhiak:  so I ate it  :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:  ... nah im kidding  :P if I had cookie would share  :) ... its all good clean jabs at me no prob I can take it   :cool1:  your welcome FoF-sama I really did fully and truly embrace and cherish POF and hoping you do more for that story  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: also what is wrong with you FoF-sama  :shocked your way better writer than the other authors on FF that I read stories from im telling you you are one of a kind amazing!!!  :onioncheer:  seriously you never watch the original ugly betty or la fea mas bella and ugly betty  :panic: :panic: :panic:  you gotta at least watch la fea mas bella its hilarious of all three of them I think that is the best one  :D and just so you know the whole withdrawal syndrome me and sara-chan have is your fault  :scolding: but we cant really blame you we worship and adore you too much  :luvluv2:  but I must say this dow you sound to me like a another sado  :smhid but that is okay  :fap you know what they say laughing is good for the soul  :thumbsup  oh ha ha ha I did not notice that the onion was holding a knife  :nervous but hey maybe ill come to have a use for it later on it all depends on our dear FoF-sama right FoF-sama?  :shifty: :kekeke:   :kekeke:  now also whats up with this
I glanced back at Haruna who stood up as well behind me, looking a bit alarmed and nervous as the unknown person rounds the bar and heads towards us. I stepped back closer to her, shielding her as I turned back to look at the stranger wearing a business suit and a hat.

Who the One Direction is this—?
  :shocked    tell me you aint talking about wannabe NSYNC here as in One Direction the ones that sing what makes you beautiful from JD4  :shocked I had to reread that part to make sure  :on study:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 05:31:43 AM by theblueknight »
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
I live in happiness
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Chapter 20: It's all in the lips Part 3!)
« Reply #237 on: April 15, 2013, 02:33:58 PM »
My Replies to Commenters

@RJay: Phew. I'm so glad you didn't count then. :lol: Three cans of sodas, slices of cakes and lots of candies and chocolates?! Wow. That definitely sounds like a sugar overload! How fun! XD I suddenly miss attending kiddie parties. :lol: That chapter does seem to cause diabetes huh.  I honestly think I overdid the sweetness there. :nervous Hmmm. Like Takamina said, 'Hard work will definitely be rewarded.' I'm a firm believer of that. So don't worry. I'm sure you'll get accepted to the colleges you applied to. Just wait and see. :) Oh yeah! Support support RJay-san! xD You'll get it! Have faith. XD Thank you for thinking that it wasn't bad. For me it does, but at least you guys enjoyed it. That's what counts. XD Thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@theblueknight: Honestly, I'm not much of a cookie fan. If it was a cake, I'd probably tackle you for it. :lol: I honestly don't think I'm better. :nervous Thank you for thinking that though. :) I still lol at the withdrawal syndrome. But yeah, thanks much for the worship and adoration as well. :nervous And no, I'm not a a Sado. :lol: That's true. Laughing is definitely good for your soul. So thank you for feeding my soul with laughter. :lol: And I'm pretty sure I'd be seeing onionboy with the knife sometime in the future. I won't doubt that. :nervous And lol at the one direction prank. :lol: Thank you for reading and commenting! XD 

To the silent readers and thank you pressers, I thank you as well.  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Okay, first, I'm sorry but, I have to cut it again.  :nervous
Believe me, I'm frustrated in cutting it but it needed to be cut.  :lol:
So yeah, there's part 4 which hopefully would be the last.

Second. Sorry for the lateness.  :nervous
I was actually planning on updating last week of Wednesday, but I suddenly got busy with work.
I had to finish a few things, but I did ended up writing during my break.  :)

Third. I actually talked to someone about where this story is going. *wink*wink
Honestly, it helped a lot and it made me feel lighter for some reason. It helped boost my motivation as well. I think this chapter shows it. Unlike the previous chapter.  :smhid
Though, I don't know about how that person I confided to feels though.  :lol: But still, I'm thankful for him/her.  :)
I remember he/she commented about how I continuously said this fic would be predictable. And honestly, it is. Everything I've written in BC is pretty cliche stuff.
But I tend to break out of it soon.  :) I think I've given a tiny chink to this cliche story since the beginning. That chink isn't much, but it's the beginning of the changes in BC.
Honestly, I'm the type that tend to make whatever fic I write...interesting. POF readers probably know what kind of writer I am.  :nervous
With that said, please stick around, okay?  :)

So with that said, I warn:
This is fiction. If I ever offend someone, please feel free to tell me. :)

Oh and as a side note, when I learned Sayaka was graduating I was all ->  :shocked :bleed eyes: :cry:  :(........:)
Yeah, after much ellipsis, I've accepted it and feel happy for her. She is one of my favorite. So wherever or whatever she thinks is best? Support. :)
It was sort of a wake up call for me to hurry up and finish this before my oshitroll graduates you know.  :lol:

Oh yeah, italicized wordings are flashbacks!  :)
Okay, stop blabbering now!  :lol:

Enjoy! :)

many thanks to yanouchi and crazywota for the poster

Chapter 20: It’s all in the lips Part 3

“…”

“…”

“…”

Okay just pretend that there’s one ellipsis of silence per person here. If a little while ago it’s the Caveman talk, now it’s the Mime talk as we’re all seated around a table with a clown standing in the middle, looking expectantly at us, eyes moving from person to person. He or she places her hands flatly on the table, supporting her weight as she leans forward a little.

“Well?” He or she asks expectantly in a phony male voice that REALLY sounded dumb. Like Dumb and Dumber meeting Dumbest dumb. Fucked up, I know. But just go along with it. “Isn’t anyone going to introduce themselves? I’m waiting.” He or She added, tilting his or her head slightly to the side.

“I don’t know about you guys, but this is seriously insulting.” I mumbled as I shook my head and slouched on my chair again. I hear the Sexytary in front of me grumble something, her head downcast to the table, hand covering her eyes and forehead. Yeah after the shock she had upon finding this…bozo dressed up like that, she just gave the most disappointing look as she shook her head, then just plopped on the chair and just…immediately went to her own world of headaches. No, I don’t know if she has a headache. I’m just assuming she has one.

Do I feel some sort of disappointment as well with the situation?

Of course. I mean, I really thought she’d face her fucked up fears and just tell Snorlax and Creepy the truth about her, you know. I mean, they’re friends and all. And despite what I think about those two crazies, I still think they deserve to know the truth. But then again, a part of me, really can’t blame Miichan from being afraid.

Not when she’d been hurt a couple of times in the past.

“Sh-Shinoda-san…” The person next to me lightly chided, sounding a bit nervous. She probably knows that Crazy Psycho would retort back at my side comment.

“And we have a volunteer.” Crazy Psycho says as she turns to me, forcing a smile despite the obvious irritation apparent in his or her face. “You, with the helmet-like hair. Will you introduce yourself?” She pointed at me, eyebrows raised challengingly. Guess Haruna was right. Meh, knowing Crazy Psycho, it was bound to happen anyway. She’s that fucked up.

I narrowed my eyes boredly as I glanced at him or her, crossing my arms over my chest. “You talking to me Mr. Pringles?” I asked before raising an eyebrow defiantly. Her fake beard that disturbingly resembles Pringle’s beard twitched at that.

“That’s Mr. Matsumoto. Not Mr. Pringles.” She informs me as she narrowed her eyes underneath her glasses, looking a bit miffed. I restrained myself from grinning, knowing that if I irritate the hell out of her, she’d loose the fake voice and probably give out the obvious to the two.

I shrugged nonchalantly. “Whatever.”

“This is a business meeting we’re having.” She says as she slammed her hands on the table, causing it to shake. The loud thump made everyone flinch in surprise. Of course I didn’t as I kept my blasé mask on despite the heated glare I was receiving. “I appreciate it if you would act like a professional for at least a damn minute here!”

“Professional?!” I turned my head to look at her fully, my eyebrow raised. “This coming from someone who just barged inside here using the back door, dressed up like she’s going out for trick or treating?! Seriously?!” I looked at her incredulously, ignoring the hand that was holding me and the hesitant voice of its owner as she tries to calm me down. Nope, not happening.

Crazy Psycho slammed her hands again on the table before exclaiming in her true voice, “That’s it! You’re fired!” furiously as she pointed at me. Broken to pieces. So easy. Tch. Typical Crazy Psycho.

The Sexytary let out a heavy sigh as she shook her head, resting the hand that was covering half of her face on the table. “We only have two bartenders here. If you fire her, we’d only have one bartender left. It's hard to find good help these days especially if this whole place looks like a dingy old bar that doesn't look like it's making enough money.” She tells Crazy Psycho tiredly, her eyes still trained on the table. 

I turned to look back at Crazy Psycho, who still kept her glare and finger pointed at me. I see her jaw tightened as she paused for a moment, as if thinking. Finally, she slowly lowers her hand and with her glare still present, she tells me, “Okay, you’re rehired. But I’ll give you a warning,” in a not so threatening kind of way.

I rolled my eyes at her quick change of heart and leaned my head back on the top rail of the chair, my eyes trained on the ceiling. “Oh please, go ahead and fire me.” I sighed, shaking my head a little. “I don’t want to live in this world anymore.”

“You ungrateful seashore.” I hear Pringles mumble causing me to roll my eyes again. Psh. Whatever dumbest. Whatever.

“Okay, I’m still a bit confused here.” Creepy piped in as she raised her hand, looking confusedly at us. “I mean, I still don’t get why Miichan has to pretend to be the manager guy. Just…where is the manager anyway?”

Well at least she’s not like dumbest here who thinks she can get away with dressing up like Pringles in a mafia outfit. Geez.

I watch lazily as a look of slight annoyance crosses Creepy’s face what with Snorlax elbowing her on her side saying, “Hey, what are you doing? If you give it away, Miichan would stop pretending. You’ll spoil all the fun.”

“Really now?” I said as I raised my eyebrow, feeling a bit weirded out that the Pokemon is somewhat enjoying this. Snorlax gave me a grin as she shrugged. Yeah, obviously she is enjoying this quite a lot. That’s just fucked up. Seriously.

I hear Crazy Psycho clear her throat. “Uh, wh-what are y-you saying?” She stammered, using her pathetic, fake male voice again. “I’m not Miichan. Like I said earlier, I’m Mr—“

“Arghh! Shut up!” The Sexytary suddenly yelled as she slammed her notebook hard on the table. She glared menacingly at the taken aback Mr. Pringles who looked to be fearful for her life. She should be, I mean, I think I saw a vein popped up in the Sexytary’s neck. If any more veins appear, it REALLY won’t be pretty.

A chuckle coming from my right suddenly breaks the silence. Turning my head lazily to my right side, I wasn’t the least surprised to find that it was the Pokemon who let out the chuckle. She pointed at Miichan as she let out another chuckle. “So your first name is Argh, middle name is Shut, last name Up. Get it?”

And then there was Mime talk again as we gave Snorlax a look, completely unamused at her joke. Well, except for Haruna who’s just giving her an awkward smile. But yeah, I think she knows too that joking right now isn’t really a keen idea right now. Not now when there’s an apparent tension in the air that is.

What kind of tension is it, you ask?

The angry heading towards murderous tension. At least that’s what it looks like on the Sexytary.

Snorlax began saying something in her defense but I didn’t listen to it since a gentle squeeze on my arm suddenly caught my attention. It was only then did I realize that Haruna hadn’t yet let go of my arm. Turning to her, I found her looking back at me, looking like she wants to say something to me. Hmm?

Her eyebrows and the corner of her lips moved slightly up as she looks at me expectantly. I guess she doesn’t want to verbally say it then and just opted to tell me with her facial expression. It was like she was…expecting something from me. Eh? What the hell is she…?

Probably noticing my confusion, she looked at Miichan for a second then back at me, her eyebrows then moved slightly up again, giving me that same expectant look. It took me a moment to finally realize what it is that she was trying to say and…well…

I gave her a tired look, trying to ask her if I really have to do what it is that she’s asking me. The corner of her lips quirked up as her reply to my silent question. She’s sort of giving me a playful look, a look that tells me that I don’t have much of a choice since I should be the one to do it. No one else. And…well…

…Goddamn it, I’m going to concede, aren’t I?

Letting out a defeated sigh, I slowly stood and turned to Crazy Psycho who looked confusedly at me. Silence once again engulfed the room as all eyes turned to me, waiting.

“I need to talk to you Mr. Pringles.” I tell her as I crossed my arms over my chest, giving her a bored look. Her eyebrow twitched and irritation quickly replaces her questioning gaze towards me.

“For the nth time, my name isn’t Mr. Pringles. It’s Mr.—“

“Whatever.” I cut her off as I rolled my eyes and moved towards her. She opened her mouth to retort back but didn’t get a chance to say whatever fucked up thing she’s going to say when I grabbed her arm and began dragging her towards the kitchen. She gave me an incredulous look as we round the bar.

“H-hey! What are you—?!“

“Shut up and keep walking.” I growled as I glanced at her.

“Can I at least finish one sentence?! God!”

“You just did. Good for you. Bravo.” I dryly said as I took hold of the doorknob of the back room with my free hand. Ignoring the grumbling she’s doing, I pulled open the door and shove her inside, causing her to stumble a little.

“Hey! I’d appreciate it if you would—!“

And again I cut her off by slamming the door hard and locking it. She quickly turned to me, both her fists clenched tight, her cheeks red in rage. I raised my eyebrow at her and crossed my arms over my chest, seemingly unfazed by the seething anger that was emitting out of her.

“You were saying?” I asked as I leaned back on the closed door.

She gave me a menacing glare, her jaw clenched tight and her fists trembling slightly. It was as if she was building up enough energy to—

“I HATE YOU!!!!!!!”

—yell that out in bold and capital letters with loads of exclamation points. Ugh. I think…my ears are ringing a bit on that one hell of an outburst. I wouldn’t be surprised if the others heard it as well. Hell, it wouldn’t be surprising as well if some people outside the bar heard it. Yeah, it was that loud. AND annoying. Hey, I’m just saying.

Frowning slightly, I began rubbing my ear annoyingly as I growled, “Does that make you feel better, Mr. Pringles?”

“Okay that’s it!” She exclaimed angrily yet again. I watch confusedly as she removes her coat, fake beard, loosened her tie, unbuttoned two of her buttons of her shirt and rolled up her sleeves to her elbow. I narrowed my eyes boredly as she held up her fists as she says, “Put em up and let’s tumble,” while she glares at me, obviously asking for a fight.

“Seriously?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Did I stutter?! Now put em up you ungrateful bitch!” She barked back in spite. I stared at her for a moment, hiding the shock feeling I had. I mean, she just called me a bitch. Usually it’s seashore nowadays but now…it’s bitch? Wow. She must be REALLY angry right now. But then again…

I took a few steps forward, hands forming into fists at my side as I asked, “Why the hell should I be grateful to you, you coward, rich ass, psycho!” glaring at her. Yeah, I know saying that would egg her on. But saying that I’m ungrateful?! Well excuse me for being a little bit angry about that when I have no fucking reason to be grateful for right now!

“I gave you life, you soulless, boney bitch!” She pointed at me.

“You’re not my mom!” I tell her quickly as I grit my teeth. “All you ever gave me is a pain in the ass and tons of headache you mentally, deranged, green p*ssy!”

“There’s medicine for that!! Go to the doctor for God’s sakes!!” She stomped her feet on the floor, her face flushed in seething anger. “And I don’t have a green p*ssy!! Take it back, you fruit cat, helmet-like haired, skinny WENCH!!!” She added before she charged towards me, surprising me. She quickly grabbed me by my collar and pushed me, slamming me hard against the door, causing me to grit my teeth and close my eyes from the impact. My hand impulsively took hold of her wrists, trying to somehow ease up her hold on me as she was still pushing me hard. My collar that she had a death grip on was slightly strangling me, causing little pain. Slowly, I opened my eyes, squinting with clenched teeth. I wasn’t surprised to find face to face with the Psycho, her heated glare still aimed at me as her seething anger hadn’t lessened one bit. Ugh. This is so like most of our bitch fight way back when. Such fond memories. Yeah, sarcasm there.

“You guys okay over there?” Was the muffled voice of the Sexytary from outside the room, checking on us. I wouldn’t blame her for checking on us since we are pretty loud with the hating.

“FINE!!” Both me and Crazy Psycho simultaneously barked, keeping our heated glare on each other. Thinking that I should do something to make her release me, I removed my hold on her wrist and took hold of her collar as well. Honestly, I didn’t know what I was thinking, but then again, maybe I wasn’t thinking, you know. Because the next thing I know, I pulled her towards me and…well…

…I gave her a head-butt.

Painfully, hard.

Stupid, I know.

Both of us quickly released each other and stumbled away, crouching and groaning in intense pain as we held our head.

“GODDAMMM ASSFU—“

“MOTHERFU—“

“That doesn’t sound fine to me.” Sexytary says, probably as she heard the expletive words coming out of our mouths. Again, we’re both groaning in intense pain. So it’s only natural that we’re cursing to our hearts contents here.

“You couldn’t just kick me in the groin like a normal person would?!” She groaned a moment later as she leans on the table, rubbing her forehead. “You had to go for the head?!”

I removed my hand on my forehead as I sat on the floor and leaned back against the door, glaring at her. “Well sorreee for not thinking about THAT! I’ll be sure to remember that in the future if you ever pin me again against the door!” I tell her sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. Psh. Really now.

“Geez, you’ve got a hard head, did you know that?”

“Well, not as hard as yours, asswipe.” I growled softly before hissing in pain as I touched my forehead. “I swear to God Minegishi, if I find a bruise tomorrow, you’re so dead.” God I hope I’m not bleeding right now. Hmmm. No blood, thank God. Still hurts like hell though.

She gave me an unbelieving look saying, “Shouldn’t I be saying that?! You’re the one who went all head-butt happy here!”

“I wouldn’t have done that if you weren’t being an idiot.” I retorted quickly despite the fact that she has a point. But I have a point too you know. And…did I tell that I hate it whenever she has a point? No? Yeah well, for the record, I hate it. Please keep it in mind.

“How am I being an idiot?!” She asks as she pushed herself off of the table, glaring at me. “You of all people should know why it’s hard for me to admit who I really am! I was expecting you to back me up there, but instead you made a fool out of me!”

“I’m making a fool out of you?” I snorted, looking at her like she is insane. “FYI, you’re making a fool out of yourself here! Not me! In case you didn’t know, it’s blatantly obvious that it’s you in that outfit. How you think you could get away with it is just plain stupid!”

I pushed myself up from the floor and walked towards her. I stopped when we're arm’s length apart from each other. She kept her hardened glare at me, her jaw tightened as she clenched it hard. She didn’t say anything, knowing I was right. I can see it in her eyes, but she’s just too stubborn right now to admit it. I’m not going to stop now though. As her bestfriend, I have to make her realize that this fear she has is foolish. She really doesn’t need to be afraid.

At least…not when I’m around.

“And I do know why it’s hard for you to admit it! I remember it clearly! I was there! But what I don’t get is why you’re hesitating on telling them.” I said as I sighed, my voice softening a bit. “They’re not like those people who used you. They’re good people, so why?”

Much like my voice, her glare softened as she let out sigh. She shook her head and kept her eyes away from me, pondering for a moment. When the moment passed, she let out another sigh before timidly admitting, “I just…I like my relationship with them right now. What if when I admit the truth…they…change? What if they won’t like me after finding out? I don’t…I don’t want that,” her voice cracking a little.

I placed a hand on her shoulder, causing her to look back at me. I offered her a small smile for comfort as I squeezed her shoulder gently. “That won’t happen. They’re not that kind of people. I know it and so do you."

“I…I guess.” She sighs as she looks to the side, obviously still a bit unconvinced. Seeing it, I decided to go with what I know would make her feel better as I squeezed her shoulder again.

“If it makes you feel better, I’ll punch them for you if they do give you a hard time.” I tell her reassuringly. She turned to me, wearing a small smile, the doubt and fear that was apparent in her eyes were now replaced by amusement.

“Really…?” She timidly asks in a small voice as she looks at me through her eyelashes behind her rectangular framed glasses.

“Yeah.”

“You…promise…?” She asks again. Seeing her like this, I can’t help but be reminded of how she was when we were kids. Flashes of memories like how she’d feel bad for doing something that wasn’t really her fault to begin with and how it’d be my duty as her ‘bestfriend’ to try and cheer her up despite not knowing how, just suddenly came to me. How—despite the headache that she does always brings me—I always have this…weird tendency to protect her.

What brought about this weird tendency I have, you ask?

I…I don’t know. Maybe because I pity her for carrying a heavy burden in such a young age? Being a heiress and all. Or maybe because, deep inside, I know she’s right on what she said. About her giving me life I mean. Not the motherly way, like what I said earlier. I knew what she meant and I just retorted that in defense. But yeah, in her own fucked up way, she gave me life. My life would’ve been boring if it weren’t for her. She gave me a little bit of soul. She never gave up on me and persistently stuck by my side despite my shortcomings. And, I guess I just want to return the favor.

Even just for a little.

I shook my head as the corner of my lips tugged up slightly, giving her a slight grin. “Yeah. I promise.” I assure her, causing her smile to widen. Heh. That’s more like it.

“You know, it’s been a while since you punched people for me.” She says before letting out a chuckle.

“You make it sound like I punched a lot of people. I only punched two guys, remember?” I scowled as I removed my hand on her shoulder and crossed my arms over my chest.  True story. She befriended some seashore back in High School that she thought was a ‘true friend’ but she ended up just using Crazy Psycho to get what she wants and whatever. Almost broke our fucked up friendship. I did warn her that that girl was just bad news and she was adamant in saying how I’m just jealous and all because she’s got a new friend and I don’t. I got furious, she did too. To cut the long boring story short, it turns out I was right and I ended up punching two guys for her in a party. It’s a typical cliché bestfriend story, really. No need to get into details about it.

Why?

Simply because…I hate remembering it.

“And I thanked you for it, remember?” She tells me with a nod.

“How can I forget?” I rolled my eyes and let out a groan at the memory. “You bought me a freaking car for it.” Again, true story. Not important though.

“Which you returned! Rude much?” She pointed out with a glare. “I mean, that’s my thank you gift for you for saving me from almost getting ra—uhm…a-and you just…r-returned it! Again with the rude much!” She stammered and stomped her feet in faux irritation. Thankfully she saw the look I gave her before she says something I wouldn’t like. I just hate hearing it. It makes me remember and… yeah, I just hate it. Enough said.

“I didn’t need that kind of thank you.” I rolled my eyes again, looked away and let out a sigh, clenching my fist tight. “Just saying thanks would suffice, you know.”

“Nah. Saying it over and over again can be tiring. But…” She trailed off softly after a moment. I glanced at her and found her smiling tenderly at me. Upon seeing that I was looking at her, her smile widened as she continued, “…I think I’ll just stick by you forever as thanks, whether you like it or not.”

“That actually sounds more like torture than a thank you.” I groaned as I shook my head, my hand relaxing upon hearing what she said. I wasn’t surprised when she laughed at what I said, causing me to glance back at her. I see her smiling widely, amusement apparent in her eyes. Seeing her like that, I finally let out the grin that I was trying to put away.

But, honestly, as fucked up as it is, deep inside, I do want her to stick around. I don’t need to tell her that though. Yeah, knowing her, I’m pretty sure she knows that.

We stood there, grinning at each other despite the matching bruise we have that was still hurting a bit. Forever fucked up besties with matching bruises. Meh, it beats the hell out of matching pimples that she wanted way back when though.

“Uh, why were we fighting again?” She suddenly asks as she tilted her head to the side, looking at me confusedly.

Yeah, we’re THAT fucked up.

“All taken care of?” Was the Sexytary’s question as I came out of the back room and closed the door gently. She pushed herself off from leaning against the fridge and frowned upon seeing that I was the only one who came out. “Where’s Miichan?” She asked as she cocked her head to the side, glancing at the closed door.

I was about to reply but she beat me to it, asking another question. “What happened to your forehead?” She pointed at my forehead, looking at me incredulously as she raised her eyebrow. Blinking a few times wondering what made her ask that, my hand slowly made its way to my forehead and noticed that my bangs were parted, showing her slightly my probably swelling forehead. Great.

Letting out a sigh, I held up my bangs and leaned closer to her, asking, “Does it look bad?” with my eyes darting between her and my forehead. Yeah I know I can see my forehead that way but I can’t help but still look up.

She blinked a couple of times in confusion before she answered me while she adjusted her glasses. “Well it is a bit red.” She pointed out as she leaned closer for inspection. “Looks like a bump is forming. How’d you get that anyway?”

“Well, you know. The usual.” I shrugged before fixing my bangs to hide my forehead completely. “I gave Crazy Psycho a head butt.” I tell her nonchalantly before feeling the forming bump on my forehead. Great. A bump. How attractive. Well at least I have bangs to hide it so...whatever.

“A head butt?” She asked as she looked at me incredulously.

“Yeah. A head butt.” I nodded. “You know, a move wherein I stupidly ram my head on hers causing me to have this…unattractive bump on my head. That head butt?”

She let out a sigh and shook her head. “I know what a head butt is.”

“You do? Great. Let me congratulate you by walking away then.” I tell her unenthusiastically as I tried walking past her. Keyword: tried. Yeah, she stopped me after walking only two steps away from her, grabbing my arm and keeping me in place right beside her.

“Should I be worried? I mean, you didn’t leave her laying on the ground unconscious, right?”

I glanced at her with my eyebrow raised. “You really think I’d leave her on the ground unconscious?”

“Well, yeah.” She says as a grin crosses her lips. “I think I remember her telling me how you left her a couple of times when she passed out and how Kazuhiko was the one who helped her.”

“I did?” I blinked a couple of times, thinking. Huh. I can’t remember when that is. My auto delete function probably deemed it pointless. Meh. It probably is.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my arm out of her hold. “Whatever. She’s not unconscious.” I informed the Sexytary before letting out a sigh. “She just wants some time alone to gather her courage.” At least that’s what she told me. Meh. Again with the whatever. Caring Mariko has now left the building.

“You’re not worried that she might make a beeline to the door?” She asked me as I made my way towards the open doorway. Before turning, I glanced back at her.

“Well, no.” I shook my head, the corner of my lips tugging up. “I mean, if you weren’t standing there like you are now, yes, I would worry because I’m pretty sure she’d try and escape. But now? Nah. So just stay there.” I suggested. I didn’t bother to wait for her reply as I turned and walked out of the open door way. But I did hear her let out a tired sigh though. And no, despite me saying that, I’m pretty sure Miichan wouldn’t escape.

How’d I know, you ask?

Simple. I just know.

I let out a sigh as I sat back on my chair, ignoring the gazes aimed at me as soon as I rounded the bar. I restrained myself from touching my sore forehead just so the person next to me wouldn’t worry. It sort of stings though. Maybe I should put some ice on it or something to stop the swelling? Ugh. Why the hell didn’t I think about that when I was inside the kitchen?!

“Everything alright?” Snorlax asked.

“Yeah, yeah.” I replied monotonously as I waved my hand in a brush off manner. “Everything’s just peachy perfect now.”

“Even though we heard a lot of yelling, cursing, more yelling and lots of grunting?”

“Yeah. Again with the peachy perfect.” I glared at her, feeling a bit irritated as I really don’t want to talk about it. Why you ask? Well why should I? They don’t need to know about what happened. What they do need to know is Miichan’s real identity. Other than that? Yeah, they should just mind their own business. What happened is between me and Crazy Psycho. No need to tell them the tale of the two idiots who have forgotten why they were fighting in the first place. Seriously.

Snorlax seems to get the look of ‘shut the hell up and leave me alone’ look I’m giving her as she held out her hands as if in surrender. I just shook my head and slouched on my seat. With a sigh, I then propped my elbow up on the armrest and leaned the side of my face against my unopened hand, looking at my cup on the table, just waiting and at the same time…just thinking. I hear Snorlax and Creepy discuss something softly amongst themselves. What about the person next to me? Well…

I blinked a couple of times as I noticed a hand slowly and hesitantly moving towards mine that was resting on my lap. My eyebrow cocked up as the hand suddenly stopped moving, the side of our hands almost touching. Curiously, I glanced at her and found her looking at the surface of the table, eyes away from me, biting her lower lip as a faint blush covers her cheeks. Hmm? What’s she—?

My eyes once again made its way to her hand—that was half resting on my lap—as it moved again. Her pinky began caressing mine in soft hesitant strokes as if asking permission if she could do something to…comfort me…? Hmmm. Well at least that’s what I think she’s trying to say. Honestly I don’t need comforting since I’m not feeling down. No, I just…remember what Haruna said to me earlier about wanting to know everything about me…which led me to think back on what Miichan said a little while ago.

What is it that’s bothering me, you ask?

Well…

“Hey, did you tell Haruna something about me?” I asked as I looked at her curiously.

“About you?” She repeats as she looked at me and blinked a couple of times, holding the folded blazer in her arms.

“Yeah.”

“Well I often tell her how you’re always a seashore and all. Does that count?” She shrugged as she placed the blazer on the table behind her.

I stared at her boredly for a moment. Telling my girlfriend how much of a seashore I am huh. Some bestfriend this girl is. Geez. But seriously, I shouldn’t be surprised AND care for that matter. Haruna knows how much of a seashore I am anyway. If I remember, I think she knows that since the beginning so…meh. Let’s just go with whatever despite how fucked up it is.

“Anything else? Anything important?” I asked as I raised my eyebrow after a moment of pondering. She leaned on the table and crossed her arms over her chest, eyes up as she began to think.

“Well, if you ask me, you being a seashore seemed pretty important.” She says as she smiled playfully at me for a moment. Shaking her head, her eyes made its way to the floor for a second and when she looked back at me, I notice her whole playful demeanor changing to seriousness. “But, aside from that, no. I didn’t tell her anything. I’m leaving that to you.”

I stared at her blankly, keeping my blasé façade despite the sad smile she gives me. She shrugged as she tells me, “And in case you’ve forgotten, I don’t know the whole story myself. So how could I tell her?” her voice soft and cracking a little bit, the hurt she feels were evident in her voice.

I looked away and clenched my jaw tight, not knowing what I should say. Seeing this, Crazy Psycho let out a sigh and from the corner of my eye, I saw her shake her head again. This time in disappointment.

“But yeah, if you’re worried, don’t. I’m not going to tell her anything you don’t want her to know.” She tells me softly. Guilt washes over me as my eyes made its way to my hand. I know I should tell Miichan about it. I owe her that much, but…I can’t seem to bring myself to say or even think about it.

It just…

I gripped my arm tight, digging my long nails hard into my skin to feel something as unwanted thoughts swirls inside my mind. Only when Miichan spoke up, a moment later, did my grasp on my arm loosened.

“But you know, I did tell her something important a while ago.”

Blinking a few times, I turned to her and found her looking at the ceiling, her forefinger tapping her lower lip as she mumbled, “Hmmm. I don’t think it would hurt for you to know this and it might be good for the percentages…so I guess it’s okay to tell you.”

Huh? Did she just say…?

“Percentages?” I repeated as I frowned at her. What the hell? Percentages? AGAIN?! Haruna and I are together now and yet, there’s still a fucking percentages? Percentages to what? Something perverted? Could be. This is Crazy Psycho and all. But then…wait. Could it be because of—

Before I could fully comprehend why the percentages had made its fucking appearance again, Miichan looked at me and the let out a chuckle before explaining, “Haruna-chan told me about what you said to her. How your percentages for her tends to flicker from high to low,” as she grins at me, obviously amused.

I let out a defeated sigh, my shoulder slumped slightly as I stared at the beaming Crazy Psycho. Somehow I kinda knew it was because of that. And oddly enough, even though she’s just grinning in front of me, I can hear the constant ‘I told you so’ that I’ve been dreading since I learned that her fucked up theory on Betty was spot on. Her face is full of ‘I told you so’ right now as she looks at me, her eyebrows now moving playfully and…God, that definitely deserves a UGH in bold and capital letters.

“Okay fine! You were right. About your fucked up theory with the damn percentages I mean.” I tell her with a defeated sigh. “So c’mon. I’m giving you the chance to gloat for at least an hour. After that, if I hear another ‘I told you so’ I’m going to beat you up. Got it?” I warned as I glared at her. Surprisingly, she just stood there, grinning for a few seconds then gave me a nonchalant shrug.

“Nah, I’m not going to gloat.” She said as she waves her hand dismissively. “I mean, why should I? You just told me I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WE’RE WRONG which technically makes me the SMARTER one here. So no, I won’t gloat since…you know, GENIUSES don’t gloat. Especially not to the WRONG ONES such as YOURSELF. So again, no gloating, okay?” She says, her eyes widening and her voice climbed a couple of notches in each bold, capitalized, emphasized words. I could only narrow my eyes boredly at her as she blinks a couple of times, wearing a sickening smile that is coated with sugar.

“Great. I’m so glad to hear that you’re not gloating then. It makes me feel so much better.” I deadpanned. Looking at her makes my tooth ache, like literally. With the way she’s smiling, internally, I’m hoping a bunch of ants attack her or something. But that’s just wishful thinking, really. Everything's about wishful thinking you know. Tch.

“I know right? Bestfriend of the year award.” She beamed as she wiggled her eyebrows playfully and irritably. But what do you expect from a Crazy Psycho, eh? Ugh.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head before steering her into the righteous path of our discussion— since it looks like her ADD is acting up again—as I say to her, “Can we just go back to wherein you tell me what little information you have when it comes to Haruna? Cause, you know, the unnecessary things that’s coming out of your mouth…is just that. Unnecessary, needless, inessential, pointless, meaningless, worthless or in simpler terms, stupid. Need I say more?” while I gave her a look. True dat. Now who’s got the bestfriend of the year award now? Heh.

She narrowed her eyes at me for a moment, looking completely unamused. After that sweet silence of just looking at me blankly with a hint of contempt in her eyes, she tells me in a huff, “Just for that, I’m not going to tell it anymore,” before she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Great. Thank you for wasting my time then.” I tell her scornfully as I rolled my eyes. Turning towards the door, I shook my head and began walking towards it. I was halfway into grabbing the doorknob, twist it and get the hell out of there when the Psycho behind me let out a frustrated groan.

“Alright, alright! I’ll tell you!” She let out. With my eyebrow raised, I turned to look at her and found her glaring at me, hands gripping her hair. “God, you know how to drive a hard bargain, don’t you?” She asked rhetorically.

I opened my mouth to say something back but quickly changed my mind since it’s pretty much useless to say that to her. So instead of saying how fucked up she is, I just shook my hand and waved my hand dismissively, telling her to just get on with it and stop wasting my time. Yeah, I know that wave I did sure had plenty message for a nonchalant wave, but whatever. It’s a nonchalant wave full of my feelings of boredom really.

Thankfully and quite surprisingly, Crazy Psycho got it as she let out a sigh before saying, “Okay, this is like, the first and last time I’m going to tell you about my discussion with Haruna-chan, okay? After this, I’m not going to tell you anything, even if you BEG me to. I mean, she’s my 2nd BFFAF…so no sharing anymore. Got it?” as she points at me.

I replied by giving her yet another nonchalant wave. But this nonchalant wave means that I don’t believe the crap she’s saying now because there will come a time wherein she’ll share yet another information about Haruna in the future. Yeah, my nonchalant wave contains long hidden messages. Deal with it.

Aren’t I bothered by the fact that Miichan is going to tell me something that Haruna confided to her in secret, you ask?

Kinda. But you can’t blame me into wanting to know what it is that she told Miichan. I mean, curiosity is common to human beings you know. And despite what you think, yeah, I am a human being. Again, deal with it.

“So yeah, Haruna-chan told me about your percentages flickering, right? Which I again, we clarified that I wasn’t going to gloat about since, again, GENIUSES don’t gloat to the LOWER SPECIES, such as YOURSELF…” She says in a ‘non gloating manner’ as she held up her hand, wearing a crooked smile. And yeah, I’m all meh whatever about it. She can ‘non gloat’ all she wants. Beats the hell out of the constant ‘I told you so’ anyway. So whatever.

“So then, it looked like it was bothering her a bit. What you said stuck in her mind you know.” She says as she slowly lowers her hand while the crooked smile she was wearing turns into a small smile. Her eyes made its way to the floor. My brows furrowed slightly as I looked away, feeling perturbed at this piece of information. Despite the smiles she was giving me, she was still thinking about that? That’s just—

“Stupid huh?” Miichan suddenly said what was exactly on my mind. Keeping the slight frown on my face, I turned my eyes to meet hers and found her smiling gently at me. “You we’re thinking along that line, aren’t you? I can’t blame you. I mean, I thought the same thing as well. I was like; ‘Geez. Haruna-chan’s pretty stupid and blind to be thinking that.’”

I raised my eyebrow at her as she let out a chuckle.

“I didn’t say that to her though since, I figured, it might not be bad if she goes stupid for a while.” She shrugged before letting out another chuckle. You know, despite me thinking the same thing, I can’t help but feel a bit annoyed hearing her call Haruna stupid. Fucked up I know, but what can I do? That’s how I feel.

“So anyway, I gave her an advice. A good one I might add.” She beamed then began wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. Seeing that I let out a sigh, thinking that this good advice of hers probably is related to something perverted. I mean, she’s giving me that lewd old man look so it’s only natural I’m thinking along that line you know. But, surprisingly, her advice wasn’t laced with perversion. It actually made a lot of sense with the way Haruna was acting.

It made everything a lot…interesting. Exciting.

So what is it that Miichan told Haruna, you ask?

“I told her that if she wants to wreck that percentages of yours—whether that is true or not— and make you completely hers, all she has to do is be completely honest with you.” She said with a shrug as her beaming smile softens. “I know it’s simple, but I’m sure that it would get the job done.”

I stared blankly at Miichan for a moment despite feeling mildly overwhelmed at what she said to Haruna. Slowly, my eyes I looked away, trying to hide the small smile that was threatening to appear on my lips as I remember the sappy things Haruna said to me. Those sappy things that made me feel so much.

“So she was being honest. That…explains a lot.” I mumbled, grinning slightly.

“Well yeah. I told her that that’s the main thing that she has to do if she wants to court you properly.”

So Haruna was doing that to……wait...WHAT?!

“What?!” I quickly turned to look at Miichan, looking at her disbelievingly as I kept replaying that old fashioned word that escaped her lips. Haruna is—

“She’s determined to court you properly.” She shrugged nonchalantly as she leaned back on the table, arms crossed over her chest. “At least, that’s what she told me she wants to do to you.”

And cue WTF face. Seriously, what the fucking fuck?! Okay, so yeah, I’m feeling dumbfounded right now, like a whole lot. But, despite that, I really REALLY have to ask…

“Why the hell would she want to court me when we’ve already said that we’re girlfriends now?!” I asked her, my voice heightening a bit as I looked at her incredulously.

Noticing it, she held up her hands in surrender as she defends herself. “Hey, don’t blame me if you guys messed up the right stages when it comes to having a relationship. She was the one who said she wanted to court you properly, looking all cute and all determinedly.”

She looked cute and determined when she said that? Huh.

“Plus if you want to blame someone, blame it on yourself since you’re the one who told her about that flickering percentages of yours!” She pointed out as she glared at me. The palm of my hand made its way to my forehead in frustration, hating at the fact that she’s right. It is my fault. But I didn’t say that just because. I mean, I was being honest with her. At that time…

…I was honest.

I let out a sigh as the hand on my forehead slides upward, brushing through my hair probably messing it up. Didn’t care though. Not when I’m just feeling…ugh right now. Sucky is the word really, just wanted to grunt it out.

“What’s with the frustrated aura?” Miichan asks as she waved her hand, giving me a weirded out look. “You should be happy that she’s doing this. It goes to show that she’s serious about you. Plus, it’s kinda cute you know.” She let out a chuckle as she said the last statement. I let out a tired sigh as I stared at Miichan. She is kinda right. It would be cute and definitely be interesting to see how Haruna would handle...courting me. It might be good for her self esteem as well…

…but…

I bit my lower lip, restraining the urge to let out a sigh as I remember the conversation I had with Crazy Psycho, my eyes still drawn at Haruna’s finger that was caressing mine. Can you believe it? Haruna wants to court me. Or rather, Haruna is trying her very best to court me properly. Who’d ever thought? I know, I didn’t. That information definitely blindsided me. It just…came out of nowhere, you know. But her wanting to court me isn’t what’s bothering me.

What is bothering me then, you ask?

What bothers me is that, I didn’t take back what I said to her a while ago. I should’ve told her that that percentage I said, was stupid because…I knew that moment I called her my girlfriend that...the percentage wouldn’t lower anytime soon. That with her by my side, it just keeps getting higher and higher. That she’s different from Crazy Psycho or anyone else I’ve known. Because I…like her a whole lot. And this like I have for her? It’s turning into something more. Something that I know I’m not going to be able to control any longer. And I want to tell her all that. Like her…

…I want to be honest as well.

“I know she won’t push you, but the good and the bad? You have to tell her, Mariko. She needs to know.” Was the last thing Miichan said to me before I opened the door. What she said, it stuck with me. She was right. Whatever good thing and whatever bad thing that happened to me, I need to tell Haruna everything regardless of the outcome.

Someday.

Slowly, I looped my pinky to hers causing her to stop her ministrations. I glanced at her through the corner of my eye. She does the same.

Yeah, someday.

I clenched my hand slightly, tightening my hold on her pinky as I gave her a soft smile full of promise. She smiled back and, looking at her, smiling warmly at me? I'm sure she understood what I was trying to say. That someday, I promise to tell her everything. And by her smile, I take it that she’s telling me she’ll be waiting.

Someday. I promise. And so does she.

TBC

Next Up: Sadly, continuation. :nervous This time, they're really going to talk about DAFUQ or my name isn't FoF!!! :angry:
Well technically, my name really isn't FoF but...you get it anyway.  :lol: So anyway, continuation of this and hopefully the last chap for It's all in the lips chapter. See you guys in a few!   XD

« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 10:38:35 AM by FoF »

Offline yanouchi

• MariHaru Love Hunter!!
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)人(бвб)
« Reply #238 on: April 15, 2013, 03:15:09 PM »
I'll be waiting too Marikoooo!!!!.... :luvluv1:

Woah this kinda different feeling reading this...especially the flashback part

Since we all waiting for the kiss scene...

Now i'm waiting for the Mariko's promise..after that the kiss... XD

I see that Mariko thinking hard about Haruna and their relationship..from be nice, don't want to hurt her,

try to be the best gf for Haruna...and still not enough for Mariko...and now with this "brand new information"

really changes her more towards their relationship....awwhh you're such a sweet person Mariko!!

thanks FoF-san, love this chapter....

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 11:25:12 AM by yanouchi »

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #239 on: April 15, 2013, 08:00:27 PM »
Yes for updates!   :bow:

Totally lol at the idiot fight. But then again bestest best friends will make up with each other anyway  :roll:
Onto the talks.... yeah, I think I can understand both Haruna and Mariko's feelings. My otome side understand Haruna's insecurity while my apathetic side understand Mariko's frustration on Haruna's thought  :nervous

AND YOU MAKE US WAIT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER JUST FOR A KISS  :bleed eyes:  *prepares knives*  :angry:
No j/k. I'm grateful with the update anyway.  :grin:

Ah, I forgot to reply to your reply last time (dafuq with puns), but I gotta tell you that I managed to get an A on the subject (Entrepreneurship)  :love:
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naan - Puneuma no Butou