JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SHINee - The SHINee World (Doo-Bop)

Author Topic: The 3 Classes - COMPLETED  (Read 42823 times)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: The 3 Classes - Chapter 2 Update!
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2014, 06:59:37 PM »
So Yuko's a teleporter, Acchan's a Gravity Manipulator and Takamina has SUPER STRENGTH!!! Tiny Takamina with Hulks strength! I like the fact that you made my Kami-Oshi like the superhero Flash, I can imagine Yukirin like Flash~

TakaYuu!!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:25:55 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2014, 01:30:53 AM »
Takamina's power is to become small? ONLY?

Ah.. Yuko is having fun with Takamina... wanting to use Takamina's power for her perv. collection

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2014, 04:15:15 AM »
Haha the midget in the same room

Update soon :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline KaoriChan

• AtsuHarem (≧▽≦)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...the man of my dreams is a girl
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2014, 05:09:09 AM »
Takamina's power is to become small :mon dance:

Update soon. . .  :mon cute: :mon cute:

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2014, 08:04:17 AM »
YAHOO~!!!!

Another supernatural/sci-fi fic~!!!!!! Might to put it in my favorite fics...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waiting for your next update...  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2014, 03:37:54 PM »
hi again minna! thanks for waiting a short bit. I'll try to post as often as I can, but expect the next chapter on Thursday. Also, I have a quick question if anyone would please answer: how do you bold or italicize words? The buttons won't work when I try clicking them. Sorry I have to ask hehe..

can learn it from here: http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

Italicize and bold
http://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_formatting
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2014, 10:02:14 PM »
oKei-san,

If you are going to bold or italicize words in this page. Just highlight the section that you want and click the choice whether its bold or italicize it's up to you.

But if not what qweakb-san posted, it's another way.

Can't wait to see your next update

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2014, 01:02:57 AM »
By the way, use [] instead of <> because Jphip is using the [] to make the word changing. So I am not sure whether <> will change or not.. hehe
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline oKei

• Um, socially awkward. & Takamina oshi ^.^
The 3 Classes - Chapter 3 (1/23/14)
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2014, 01:12:14 PM »
@queakb and @cisda83, thank you guys so much! It helps a lot :D

Thank you all for reading, please enjoy the next update :)

~~~~~~~~~~

The following day before class, I had the pleasure of touring block A with Yuki-san and a certain squirrel. *sigh* Why did she have to be here? Just thinking of yesterday gave me a headache.

After getting over the shock and relief of discovering my power, I came to the horrifying realization that I was insanely tiny. This isn't even funny! Okaa-san was wrong! I AM going here because of my height, this is seriously messed up. Did she know??

Sure, I also have super strength—thank god—but Yuko's been harassing me since yesterday, going on and on about just my shrink ability. I don't have the time of day to myself. And she never said anything about when I threw her at the wall. Didn’t she get hurt? Wasn’t she mad? Apparently not. Ugh.

As we pass under an arch, I get a feeling that we're being watched. I glance around but I don't see anyone. My handkerchief falls to the floor. I pause to pick it up and right when I'm doing so, an explosion sounds. Ahead of me, I see Yuki-san and Yuko frozen, completely covered with bright confetti and an infinite amount of glitter. I hear the sound of laughter followed by footsteps and I barely catch a glimpse of some girls slipping past a wall, out of sight. I cautiously make my way towards the duo as they glare furiously at nothing.

Seeing that we need to hurry to class soon, I try to drag them both to the restroom since they kept mumbling something about water. Turns out the stuff was washable, but it ruined their clothes. I was about to go out to borrow the p.e. uniforms when they started taking off their clothes. (By the way, our school doesn't have a uniform so everyone dresses casual) Before I can blink, Yuki already has another set of clothes on. It looks like she ran to her room and back here. Whoa, too fast. Meanwhile, Yuko rips off her jacket, exposing a dark red tank top that lightly covers her cleavage. She smooths back her hair, glitter glistening off, and then slowly takes off her skirt to reveal... black shorts underneath. (No, I wasn't thinking of something else, get your mind out of the gutter!) Not being able to deal with her ruined pair of heels, she disappears from the room then reappears with a pair of sneakers on to make her outfit come together. Seriously?

"Why didn't you do that before?! You could have teleported back to our room, changed into new clothes, and then came back."

"I thought I'd give you a view." She grins at me.

"Like I need one." I scoffed. "Anyways, what happened back there? I look away for a second and then I see glittering pansies in front of me."

Yuki-san gravely spoke, "There was a ticking gift box on the floor, waiting for us. It was probably from students in block B."

"What, why?"

"You see... they're not really fond of block A. Ever since last year..."

"What do you mean? What happened?" I thought they all got along. Well, the reps seemed like they got along all right yesterday.

"Last year... during our annual fall festival, it seems one of our students cheated so block A could win when it was really supposed to be block B. But there was never proof, so it was dismissed. They've hated us ever since."

Dang. It's not really something they should be holding a grudge over though.

The mood seemed kind of down now so I tried to lighten it.

"Hey um, what is the fall festival?"

Yuko quickly responds to my question, "It's a huge tournament that will take place next month between blocks A, K, and B. It decides who's the best! You'll be participating, right??" Her eyes could not stop sparkling.

"How can I say no? This is my first year here, new beginning and new experiences, so why not. Sounds fun."

Yuko and Yuki-san exchanged bright smiles, happy I'm gonna be a part of the team.

They also explained to me that the Academy has all kinds of events and activities to keep the students up and about. The main point of the school is to not sit around in desks all day, learning things we end up forgetting later. So grades aren’t as important. They prefer their students to learn through action and experience, by joining clubs, practicing their talents, holding several events, etc. It's really different from usual schools.

~~~~~~

In class, I'm seated in the back by the window. The ideal spot. Fortunately, the squirrel is in a different class. Acchan and Yui are here too. Yui sits in the front nearest to the door. Acchan is a couple seats away in front of me. I’m glad we’re all in the same class.

The bell rings signaling lunch. Everyone hurries to the cafeteria. Not feeling the mood to eat, I take my manga and leave to find a good place to read. I find the library which is heaven to any book lover. They have a catalog over practically every known book you could read, constantly updating itself to the latest book arrivals.

I wander around the vast place and find a table in the very back, guarded by several more books. I move them away and take a seat. My chair is defective though as the rear legs break causing me to tumble back, hitting the wall behind me. A sound rumbles and the wall gives way to a secret passageway. I scramble to my feet, looking around to see if anyone notices, but I'm all alone. I should've known they'd have things like this here.

My curiosity gets the better of me, as I slowly make my way through the hidden corridor. I'm met with cold metal as my face hits a door. I can hardly see so I didn't notice it before. I run my hand across the cool surface to find the handle. I pull the door open to be welcomed by hell.

I close the door without a second thought. Literally, what the hell was that?? All I could see was fire, endless fire scorching its way through strange buildings and earth. One step in and I would've been instantly cooked. I was already sweating, my clothes almost drenched.

Through the dim light, I make out a dial located beside the door handle. It has what looks like 5 options on it, each with a different color on it. The needle is pointing to red, I now know where that leads to. I turn the dial so that it points to the green color. I cautiously open the door and venture inside.

Through this door, I see I’m in a tunnel. As I follow it towards a light, the air around me suddenly changes. I shield my eyes as I reach the end, it's really bright. I let my eyes adjust properly to see my surroundings. Something's wrong. The field I'm in, the animals around, the water over that cliff. Everything looks animated. As if I'm in an anime. I look down at myself. My body has changed too, I look like an anime character!

I get this exciting new feeling, like I'm free! I don’t feel held down by reality. Childishly, I run around the field and then head down to the beach nearby. I spot some huts at the end and I'm about to head over there when I see some girls playing volleyball. Getting the feeling that maybe I actually shouldn't be here, I hide behind a tree close by and watch them.

It's 3 on 3 while another girl relaxes on a chair, shading herself. They all have colorful hair. Typical. My hair color didn't change at all. I frowned. I feel plain compared to them.

A short girl with orange hair jumps in the air to spike a ball, gaining a point for her team. The other team has a tallish girl with greenish gray short hair serve the ball, but she ends up serving it too hard, sending the ball flying over near me. Crap! A girl with shoulder-length purple hair runs over to get the ball. As an anime figure, she looks awfully familiar. I press myself up against the tree, hoping she doesn't notice me or finds I’m here. Of course, I was wrong. She grabs my arm and pulls me out from behind the tree and calls out to the others.

"We have a stalker!"

I stare wide-eyed, unmoving as the girls run to the other girl's side. I have no words to say since I'm the one in this unfamiliar place.

"Oi! Why are you checking us out?" The orange haired girl demands.

A yellow long haired girl frowns, "I bet she's from the media."

"Tell us your name!" Another girl calls.

"Chotto! First! Why are you all making assumptions?? I am definitely no stalker and I was just walking by when I saw you all." I feel really irritated right now. I preferred when they were having their fun and not questioning me.

"You were hiding behind a tree." The purple hair girl accused.

*SIGH*

"I didn't want to bother you. You all looked like you guys were having fun."

"...Ahm. Well, you don't really look like you're from the media." A tall girl with short yellow hair comments.

"Eto... Sorry for accusing you… My name is Maeda Atsuko."

Eh? I stare at her. I can see the similarities now.  "Acchan..?"

"Who's Acchan? I'm Atsuko."

Uso.

They all start to introduce themselves.

"My name is Miyazawa Sae, and this here is my partner Akimoto Sayaka." She motions to a girl with dark purple hair and a sharp face.

"The name is Shinoda Mariko."

"I'm Kashiwagi Yuki."

Oh no.

"And I'm Oshima Yuko!" The orange haired girl exclaims. She then gestures to a small figure with long green hair in a ponytail. "The other shorty here is Takahashi Minami."

Shit. Shit. Shit. I really have to get out of here now. This is bad, really bad. Stupid door led me to an alternate universe. If they find out who I am... Who knows what will happen. I'm pretty sure it'd be disastrous for them to know two Takahashi Minami's in the same world. Where would I even begin to explain? I can't let them know my real identity!

"Ano..." Other Yuko asks, "What's your name?"

"Eh? Good question." I stammer.

She starts laughing. "Hey Minami, Atsuko, the girl doesn't even know her name."

They're only on a first name basis?

I don’t have time to think. Ah dang it! "My name is... T-Takamina. Just Takamina..." 

"Ah! Nice to meet you! You know, Takamina, you and Minami look similar. You know, same height, same features, same hair but different color."

She had to point that out. Still the same annoying Yuko. When I get back, I'm gonna get her for being the same everywhere. Her personality is contagious to herself.

"Ah... Hehehe… Yea, you're right. Must be a coincidence. Well…um. It was nice meeting you guys, but I really have to get back to my friends. They might be wondering where I've gone off too." I turn and run off, away from them before they could stop me. I hurry through the field, looking back to make sure none of them are following me. Coasts clear. I go through the tunnel, and stupid door, slamming it behind me. I turn the dial to another color for good measure. If anyone followed me, hopefully they'd find nothing.

I feel my body, I'm my usual self again. I take a deep breath. It's a good thing they don't use nicknames there. I was already suspicious enough for looking like the other me. But dang, if not for the alternates, it would've been a cool place to hang out. It's not a good idea to go back there though. *sigh* what a loss. The other colors on the dial better not have alternates of us there too. No wonder this place was hidden. Guess I’ll take a quick look at the next place.

Before I enter, I take out my phone to check the time. "Yabai! School's already over!" I didn’t think I was in there for that long. I run out of the corridor and use my super strength to push a book shelf over the hole, hiding it. I rush out of the library and head to the dorm. Upon entering, I was rushed by Acchan, Yuko, and Yuihan who all had the same concerned yet frustrated look across their faces.

"Where were you? You didn't show up in any of the classes after lunch."

"During free period, Acchan and I looked for you, but we couldn't find you."

"These two showed up at our room, looking for you, but you hadn't been back since class ended."

Why do I get the feeling I've been questioned all day? Oh wait—I have.

"Calm down, I've been in the library. I kind of got lost." It's somewhat true.

"Well, it is that big. You could've called someone though!" Yuko looks exasperated.

"I don't have anyone's mail contact!"

Can't they give me a break? One day after another, things just keep coming. I just want to sleep… for like a week.

They all whip out their cell phones and look at me expectantly. Great. I take out mine as well and we all exchange addresses.

I leave them and go upstairs to our room. I dump myself on my bed and stare at the ceiling. My curiosity is getting to me, I have to go back tomorrow—no, it might take time again. I don't want the others to worry about me. I'll explore on Saturday. With no school, I'll have more than enough time. I just need to think of an excuse.

I feel something poke my arm. I look up to see Yuko offering me a box.

"I assume you didn't eat lunch or dinner. So I got you something."

I take the box and open it to find katsudon! My favorite! I think I'll just let that 'get her back' stuff slide and just enjoy this meal.

After replying a heartfelt thanks, I happily eat my late dinner and talk late into the night with Yuko. She's really not a bad person, just have to get used to her antics sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday

I was able to get through the rest of this week without anything else thrown at me. I started eating lunch with Acchan and the others, and stayed around the classroom more. We all got to know each other better.

I woke up a bit early this morning to start my next adventure. I silently slip out of the room unnoticed, leaving a note behind for Yuko that I will be in the library again.

I sneak out the dorms, luckily Kasai-san didn't catch me. I've heard stories that students who tried to get out too early or got back too late without a notice were covered by her darkness and slapped silly by her shadows to stay awake for several weeks, missing class. They weren't allowed to sleep a wink. Then after the punishment, they'd have nightmares because of the darkness and wouldn't be able to stand the light for a while because they were too used to the dark, so it would take a while to adjust seeing light again. It gave me chills thinking about it.

I reach the library and soon, the secret passage. I move the bookshelf, and use the flashlight I brought to make my way to the door. The needle points to orange.

Stepping inside, I gasp in surprise at what I find. There's food everywhere! This entire place is made out of all kinds of food; meat, fruit, sweets, you name it.

I wander pass a sparkling river, and cross a carrot bridge. I follow a sour belt path surrounded by multiple fruits and veggies, which leads me to a chocolate hot spring. I lean over to the spring and grab a marshmallow, popping it into my mouth. Ahhh, the food here tastes so much better than back home.

*Splash*

I freeze. What was that?

*Splash*

I hear it again. Quietly going around the spring, I peak over a giant slice of bread. I see three girls relaxing in the spring. They would seriously bathe in chocolate? They look normal to me, I don't recognize them. I watch them as they talk, then one of them takes some of the floating marshmallows and freezes them into ice, to make the spring a little cooler. They're from the school!

I walk over to them.

"Hey! Are you girls from the Academy?" I need to make sure.

They look at me surprised. "Uh yea, who are you?"

"Just a first year student, Takahashi Minami. How come you all are here? How'd you even get here?" I’m confused.

One girl speaks up, "We got here the same way you did."

"I thought I was the one who found it though? The wall collapsed on me."

"Then you broke it. It wasn't like that before. There was a lever to open the wall." They started laughing.

"By the way, we're 3rd years from block K. You don't happen to know how to get back to the door, do you? We kind of got lost, so we've been enjoying ourselves with the food."

I bet they've just been ditching class. One of them should've been at the orientation too. Tch. Seniors. This is where they've been. They just love to do whatever during their last year.

"Of course I do. People from block K and the other reps have probably been wondering where you all have been. Come on, now."

I feel like a scolding mother. And I'm younger than them. *sigh* this generation has to set an example for their kouhai, but look at them. I feel sorry for the younger students in block k.

They wade out of the spring and dress into their clothes. We talk on the way, as I lead them back to the library.

I learn their names and that I should call them by Kitarie, Umechan, and Myao. I get the feeling that a lot of the senpais prefer not using honorifics much. They explain to me that everyone at the Academy is like a family. It has its fights and rivalries, but takes care to have a lot of fun, creating lasting friendships and growing bonds along the way. Everyone seems much closer without the honorifics, that's why they don't use them often, but they won't mind if we do use them. That's just the way it is.

Once through the door, Kitarie points to the dial.

"See this gray color with a crack in it? Yea, you can't go in here, it's broken."

Aww seriously? Way to put it blunt.

"Legend has it that another alternate world is behind it, like that anime one, but it's completely different. It's said to be home to a faction of mythological creatures and gods and goddesses."

Whoa. That sounds cool. Wish I could explore that, just a quick peek, though it sounds dangerous. All the more exciting then, right?

"What about that last color?" I point to the blue one.

They all smirk. "Check it out on your own time and see for yourself. For now, we're gonna go find Sae and Sayaka. See ya."

They leave me to my own devices.

I glance at the door longingly. Fine. I guess I’ve had enough today, I'll just see it later.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:46:52 PM by oKei »

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: The 3 Classes - Chapter 3 (1/23/14)
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2014, 02:47:20 PM »
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE :bow: :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2014, 04:27:28 PM »
whoah, coooollll  :ding:

alternate world  :ding:

im curious about that blue one  :dunno:
pls update soon  :kneelbow:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2014, 10:51:49 PM »
Yay update

I woner what is behnd the door

Please updatesoon

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2014, 12:00:09 AM »
Interesting...
and those girls 0048 'verse? :3
Hm...I quietly wait for the update.

And just a note since I think I should warn you about something that'll happen in like 2 months:
Since it doesn't look like you're that familiar with Jphip's forums~
oKei-san, on April Fools day...there's gonna be something that'll happen
(2013 was all 'ass' and 'butt' replaced with 'posterior')

That's completely random ^
Ahh~ you're writing a great fic~ it's really interesting :)

Offline oKei

The 3 Classes - Chapter 4 (1/24/14)
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2014, 06:14:31 PM »
Hi minna! School was canceled today so here's the next chapter. Please enjoy! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's just another day here at the school. I've been too caught up with hanging out with everyone and practicing my skills that I haven't been able to go back to the "library." I’ve recently learned some sparring techniques with Yuko though. During practice, she always pinned me to the floor, and I couldn't fight back because she always popped out of no-where surprising the heck out of me.

Today, I'm in the practice hall with Acchan and we've been learning to fully control our powers. It wasn't much fun half the time.

I just lifted a bunch of weights, some up to 5 tons, and I could barely do 10. I felt like I was gonna get crushed then. I also had the joy of purposely having to shrink to the size of a mouse and scurry through a maze. That was Yuko's idea by the way. I ended up smashing my way through it though because I really couldn't find my way out. I'm such a baka.

I look across the hall at Acchan. She was bent down, her hands resting on her knees so she could take a breath. She gets up and wipes the sweat off her brow. Well we have been here all morning since early hours, it should be about lunch time now. She gathers her strength and lifts her arms, palms facing towards a wide area covered with beads. Right now, she's testing to see how far her field of controlling gravity extends to.

Earlier, she was practicing her ability to move through walls and objects. It was really funny. She slammed into a wall several times before she actually got through it and another time, when she actually went into a wall, she didn't come out through the other side. I had to try to use my strength to split open the wall to get to her. Then later, when I had her move her arm through a glass, she got nervous causing her arm to get stuck in it, so the glass surrounded her arm. She panicked, waving it around, almost hitting me, and ended up smashing it to a nearby table. Luckily, the glass didn't hurt her because she phased through it. I guess in times of trouble, she can somewhat use it when she needs to.

Going back, I watch as her gravity field reaches up to 50 feet. Not so bad. She was told that with time and practice, her powers will get stronger. Same as everyone else’s.

She looks like she could collapse at any moment, that’s probably enough for today. I walk over to her.

"Let's call it day here, you need a break. We should go eat some lunch." I offer my hand.

"Hai." She takes hold of it, and we head out to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria is its own building, not too big, not too small. It's where all the students come to eat or hang out, including the Elementalists and Attributes.
With our plates, we sit at a table where Yuki, Yuko, Yui, Jurina, and the twin towers are sitting.

"Hey, where's Paruru and Tomochin?"

"They're over there." A sulking Yui points to an area at the other side of the cafeteria, where multiple students are gathered.

"What's with the crowd?"

"Block B students are there. They tend to keep from socializing with other students, or specifically the Elites. I assume they're trying to keep their new students from hanging out with us." Yuko finishes.

"Rena's in block B, aren't you guys friends?"

Everyone's quiet.

"Were." Yuki's eyes glaze dark.

"Oh." This doesn't look like a topic open for discussion. There's an awkward silence as we all finish eating. The bell rings and we split up, going to our afternoon class.

~~~~~~~~~~

I stare out the window, thinking about the Class tensions. It'd be good if we could somehow smooth relations between blocks A and B.

The door slides open, Meetan entering. She hardly comes here, what brings her here?

"Today, you will have a new classmate. She is a 2nd year, but due to delays and the limited space in class A-2, she will be here."

She looks to the door.

"Come on in, don't be shy."

A figure hesitantly steps through the door. I instantly stand up, gasping in surprise. She looks almost completely different, but I know it's her. The figure turns, surprised to see me too, and beams me a smile. I can't believe she's here.

"Haruna."

"Takamina!" She happily walks over and takes the seat beside me.

Everyone watches the unexpected scene. Meetan shrugs and takes her leave, as everything looks like it's going to be all right.

"Why are you here? Actually, I can't believe you're here." I look at her incredulously.

She places a finger on her chin and looks up thoughtfully.

"Mmmm, because I have powers right..? It took me over a year to finally enroll here." She laughs.

She has powers. What are the odds?

"Takamina, who is she?" Acchan asks, walking over here.

"Oh, this is Kojima Haruna. We used to play together when we were kids, but she moved to England and I never saw her again."

"Hi! Kojima Haruna desu. Nice to meet to you."

She didn't have to introduce herself. I already did for her.

"Ah, I'm Acchan." She smiles.

Haruna leans over to Acchan. "Hey. Did you know, I recognized Takamina because her height is still the same?" They both start giggling.

"What?! I grew since then!"

"But you're still short."

...ok, so? She grew a lot taller in my opinion, so maybe her perception is off.

She then proceeds to tell Acchan about embarrassing things I did as a child, which I do not want to remember.

I excuse myself and go to the restroom. On my way back, I turn a corner and crash into a certain squirrel.

"Itai! Watch where yo— Ah! Takamina!! I was just looking for you! You'll never believe it! Earlier today, I saw a goddess! She was gorgeous, absolutely PERFECT. She has beautiful legs, beautiful hair, beautiful eyes, beautiful lips, beautiful oshiri, beautiful oppai, beau— OH MY GOD THERE SHE IS!!!!"

She shakes me so forcefully, turning me around to see her. I see Acchan and Haruna coming out of the classroom. Who is she talking ab— oh. I see.

"You mean Haruna?"

"You know her name?? No, you're using her first name already?! Takamina, I swear I will kill you if you try to lay a hand on her."

"Wait! Yuko, it's not what you think. We're childhood friends, calm down."

"Oh! Well if that's the case..."

She gets on her knees and bows down to me.

"Takamina, please please oh PLEASE if you love me, introduce me to her!"

"Ano...you can't do it yourself?"

"Are you kidding me?? She's a goddess, like divine royalty, I can't just go over there and be friends with her just like that. You have to help me!" She looks up at me pleadingly.

Ughhhhh. "Fine."

She jumps up into the air. "Yatta!" And takes my arm, dragging me to the two.

She nudges me a bit forward and bounces on her toes, giving me a look that says "Come on! Introduce me!"

*sigh*

I said it as plain and dry as I possibly could have, with no emotion or enthusiasm at all.

"Hey Haruna, meet my roommate, Oshima Yuko."

Yuko elbows me. Itai! She should be grateful I’m doing this for her. Ugh. The things I do for friends.

Haruna doesn't notice though.

"Hi! Kojima Haruna desu. Nice to meet you." She extends her hand to Yuko.

Yuko bounces even more, trying to contain her excitement, her hand trembling to meet Haruna's.

After what seemed like forever, Yuko firmly shakes her hand, squealing with delight.

"Wah! We shook hands! I'm never washing this hand again!" Said every fan of someone ever.

Finally unable to contain what I knew she's been longing to do, she launches herself to hug Haruna to feel that she's even more real.

*Thud*

Yuko's face smudges against a barrier. She looks through it frustratingly at Haruna, wondering why it's keeping them apart.

Why? She seems to mouth.

Haruna shakes her head replying, "Yada."

Not wanting to give up, Yuko teleports behind Haruna. Another force field blocks her way. She teleports to her side, still unable to get through. The ever growing impatient Yuko teleports above her in the air, attempting to rather fall upon her.

What is that girl thinking?

As Yuko falls towards her, Haruna gives a smirk, a second later disappearing and the force fields gone. Yuko falls flat on the floor, and gets up. She looks at the place Haruna just was, disbelievingly. She stands up looking around to find her. Haruna reappears beside me. I applaud her. Like seriously, the perfect powers to have when dealing with Yuko. Invisibility and force fields, gotta hand it to her.

Relief washing over her face, Yuko scrambles to Haruna, once again meeting a force field.

"NyanNyan!" She sits on the ground looking miserable.

Haruna looks down at her confused.

"Who's NyanNyan?" I ask.

She points to Haruna, giving a sad smile. "She looks like a cat."

Pretty simple.

Haruna drops the barrier, and pats Yuko’s head.

"I like it."

Yuko's frown turns into a mega-watt smile, as she jumps up to Haruna.

Haruna smiles proceeding to shield herself again. "We can be friends, but no touching."

Yuko's smile doesn't waver. In fact, it grows wider.

"As long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter."

Haruna nods in appreciation and she and Acchan go back to class. Though not before Acchan pulls me aside and excitedly exclaims that she'll be rooming with Haruna. At least she won't be alone in her room anymore, I never mentioned that did I?

As reluctantly as she wanted to, Yuko says her goodbye to Haruna for the day and decides to ditch the rest of class, having me tag along.

She brings me up to the roof. And spaces off, staring into the sky.

"Hehehe I never said it, but that was for today. Tomorrow though is a new matter as well as every day after and so I have many chances to hold NyanNyan's perfect body!"

Wait. What? I face palmed. I knew she wasn't being serious back there. That was too un-Yuko like.

After a while of day dreaming, Yuko turns to face me.

"Ok! Since you helped me, I'll help you!" She grins, flashing her dimple.

"Help me with what? I never said anything."

"Your eyes tell me otherwise. You know what I'm talking about."

"Uh... No, I don't get it." What is she saying?

She shakes her head. "Takamina, in these short few weeks, your eyes have said more than you ever will. And you don't seem to realize it."

I haven't done anything worth mentioning. Searching through my memories, I can't think of what she could be talking about.

She sighs. "Do I have to say it?"

I nod.

She steps closer, and leans forward towards me.

"I mean, like I have feelings for NyanNyan, you like Acchan."

A moment passes as I try to process her words, then a force hits me, as if I was slapped on the face.

“No.” I whisper it as if it’s the worst thing in the world.

Offline Beel

• AKB48-Oshi: TakaMina
Re: The 3 Classes - Chapter 4 (1/24/14)
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2014, 09:49:14 PM »
Atsumina fic detected  :bow:

I've been wondering.. if Acchan, Haruna and Takamina have two powers each one..
Which is the second of Yuko (?

Haruna have great powers <3

Plz, before the Atsumina couple ( my OTP <3 ), make some TakaHaru first, you known some drama here and there :twisted:

Update soon  :thumbup
« Acchan&Takamina »

« The two pillars of AKB forever ■ Love and Support »

~ I only look ahead || I will rock the world ~
Yuko Oshima.

Offline oKei

The 3 Classes - Chapter 5 (1/26/14)
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2014, 02:48:20 PM »
Whew, I'm tired but here's the next chapter. haha, douzo! :D

~~~~~~~~~~

"I mean, like I have feelings for NyanNyan, you like Acchan."

"No..." I whisper it as if it's the worst thing in the world.

How can she say that? I stagger backwards. I want to curl into a ball and hide, get away from here. Away from Yuko who continues filling my ears with things I don't want to hear.

"Your face says yes. When I see you two together, you look like you're the happiest person in the world. Your eyes are always sparkling around her, and you smile at just the mention of her name—even if she's not mentioned, you're still smiling unconsciously over her."

Nooooo. I groan inwardly in frustration. She sees me. I feel like I've been stripped away of any privacy, my fears breaking through. I thought I'd be able to hide it longer. I thought if I had fun and acted normal, everything would be all right. I tried to keep my thoughts to myself, and lock them from my mind. I tried to forget, make the pain go away. Hide my anxiety. There were hardly ever hints. No one would ever know. Not even me. That's how hard I tried to bury it.

Though, now I find that even if it's out of mind, actions will still reflect.

To make things clear, freaking yes, I like her. I have these strange feelings for her that only cause pain. Love does that, right? I never said I didn't like her. She's really pretty, she's amazing, absolutely wonderful, and anyone would be lucky to have her.

But me? No, we can only be friends. I don't want her to find out, because I value our friendship. I don't want to lose her. So when I realized it, I decided to lock my feelings for her away. Even if the point was to hide it from Acchan, I also didn't want anyone else to know too.

"Come on, Takamina. What's with your face? You look as if your soul just left you."

Oh it has. Anyone finding out was the last thing I ever thought could happen.

I don't say a word to Yuko at all. I just stare into empty space.

"Oi. Earth to Takamina. If you're worried about rejection, then you're perfectly fine. I accept you, and you know I like NyanNyan. We're all the same here and I'm sure Acchan feels the same way too."

I look at her. "That's impossible."

"Which is why I'm going to help you. So she will."

The idea of Yuko helping me doesn't sound appealing.

"Don't."

"Just try! You don't have to confess or tell her anything! Hear me out." She pleads.

"...You have 15 seconds to explain."

"Oh! Well, all you have to do is make her fall in love with you. You know, do all that cheesy romantic stuff. I'm sure you'll get her!"

That was about 10 seconds.

I roll my eyes. "Yuko, I—"

"I know you said 15, but I'm not finished. If you don't want to do that, you should at least ask her out to the upcoming dance."

"What dance?"

"Didn't I tell you? It's part of the festival. After the tournament, there'll be a huge formal dance. You can go with anyone."

I only heard about the tournament and she tells me this now?

"Think about it. Please?"

Acchan’s image suddenly appears in my head. I see her smile, that bright seemingly innocent one she always gives me. Also her laugh, which never fails to makes my day. I see her hardworking, giving it her best at whatever she needs to do, no matter how hard or tired she is.

"...I'll see."

"I'm not hearing a 'no' so I'll take it as a yes!"

"I said 'I'll see,' I never said 'yes' either."

She doesn't listen to me though.

*sigh*

"Hey... can you leave me up here to myself? I need time for a while."

Understanding, she teleports out to who knows where. I wish I could do that. I could escape here easier.
I walk beside the railing, sliding my hand across the bar. I look up at the clouds, not seeing the shapes go by like I used to. They're all disfigured. Just like me. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I'm floating through time, just a passing phase soon to cease existing, as life all does.

I try to think about what Yuko said. I have to make her fall in love with me? I don't know if I can. Why would she like me? What's to like? I don't mind though this sad feeling of mine, because if she's happy, I'm happy too. Cliché I know, but it’s how I feel.

It was a miracle just meeting her. I'm thankful enough that we see each other in class. Though, I do wish we could spend more time together when we're free at least.

Ugh. I feel so conflicted! I go bang my head against the rooftop door several times. The hinges break, the door falling with a loud thud. Yay~ something else to worry about. I need to work on controlling my strength more. I close my eyes to calm down and relax a bit.

Oh! My eyes open, I just realized something. I almost forgot about it.

I crack a smile, my lips tugging up.

I have an idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Acchan's POV

I keep glancing behind me towards an empty desk.

No Takamina.

I slouch in my desk, pouting. Takamina's still not back since she left with Yuko. I don't feel like listening to sensei anymore.

I doodle in my notebook, drawing little figures. One of them is a little drawing of Takamina, a cute ribbon on her head. I smile. She's so cute. Next, I draw Yuko and NyanNyan. I've taken a liking to Kojima-san's new nickname. Chibi Yuko is hiding behind a pole, grinning at the unsuspecting chibi NyanNyan. I chuckle softly at my drawings. Hm... My Takamina chibi looks lonely. I draw a chibi of myself standing beside her. I erase a bit and redraw it to where we're holding hands. Much better.

The bell rings, school is over. I sigh, packing up my things. I'm about to walk out when Yuko appears in front of me.

"Hey Acchan! Have you seen Takamina? She wasn't on the roof where I last saw her."

I shake my head. "She hasn't been back to class. I thought you were with her the whole time."

"Err... I was, but then I left her for a bit and when I came back, she was gone. The door up there was broken too."

"Did something happen?? Where is she?"

"I don't know, that's why I was asking you. Let's look for her."

We look through the gym, the practice halls, the cafeteria, and dorms. Still can't find her. Where did she go?

"Ah! Last time, she said she was at the library. She's probably in there again."

We start heading to the library. As we're walking through the halls, we see the midget we're looking for, exit through the library doors.

"Takamina! This is where you went after I left? Why didn't you go back to class?"

"Ah hehehe, I was just checking out something." She awkwardly smiles.

"Oh. Did you find what you looking for?"

"Hm... Yes, I did." Her face gives off a new look that I've never seen. She looks certain, like she's accomplished something.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Why was the door broken when I found it?"

Blush appears across her cheeks, she looks embarrassed.

"Oh, um, that was nothing. I accidentally...broke it."

What was she doing up there to do that? I thought she had a handle on her strength.

"Niceee ok, let's go to the dorms now! I'm tired! I want to see NyanNyan tomorrow as soon as possible!"

She says that, but she hangs around, walking with us instead of just teleporting ahead to their room.

I like this. When we all can just walk together. Not really saying anything, but enjoying each other's company. It's moments like this that are special and so there's a need to cherish them more. Where you don't have to do activities, or go out somewhere to have fun or make memories. I like to just remember each moment spent with my friends. Even not doing anything, there's a peace I can get, being content with just having them around beside me.

I smile, looking at them. I feel they'll always be here for me. That there'll also be many good times together ahead.

~~~~~~2 weeks pass~~~~~~~

Still Acchan's POV

Arghhhhhh! What is she doing? Where is she always going??

These pass couple weeks, Takamina hasn't been showing up at lunch or attending class very often. Yuko seemed very pissed about Takamina's absences, she was mumbling something earlier about "love" and considerations and something about a plan. I also heard from Yuko that she doesn't show up at the dorm until right after dinner.  And her excuse is that she's just been walking around.

I hit my head to my desk. Whyyyyyyyyy? I don't want to be here if Takamina isn't here. Well, at least I can always talk to Yui or NyanNyan. It's not the same though.

I'm lucky if I can see her at least once a day, if not at all. She's always gone.

*SIGH*

The door slides open suddenly really fast, revealing Takamina who looks really tired and out of breath.

Everyone looks at her, though she ignores them and moves to her seat.

Class continues, and I glance at Takamina who appears to be writing in her notebook. She's trying to catch up, huh?

I turn my attention back to the board, smiling. I'm happy she's back.

A few minutes later, a paper crane lands on my desk. I look back to see who tossed it here and when I look at Takamina, she whips her head away from me trying to look innocent.

She's such a bad actor.

I open the crane, to find a small note written on it.

-If you're not busy after school, would like to come with me somewhere? I want to show you something.
                           -Takamina <3

My face lit up, a grin appearing. I feel so excited and I really like how Takamina added a heart there. Haha, it's cute. Where are we going though? We get to spend time together! Oh! This is like a date! Omg.

I turn towards her smiling, nodding yes. She looks pleased with my answer, grinning happily. She mouths 'Yosh!' while making a motion with her arm. I smile again at her cute action.

I patiently wait for school to end, looking forward to our 'date.'

When school finally ends, Takamina comes over and takes my hand.

"Let's go!" She looks really excited and drags me out of the classroom.

We walk through familiar hallways, wait. Are we going where I think we're going..? She stops in front of the library doors, holding them open for me like a gentleman. So sweet, but this is the library. Really? I've been here before though, what does she want to show me? A new book? Ah, I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

With a bitter smile, I follow her through the rows of books, heading deeper into the library. We reach a table in the back. Don't tell me she wanted me to help her study or something.

"Wait here."

She walks away from me up to a bookcase against the wall. I watch shocked, as she starts pushing it away.

"What are you doing?! We're gonna get in trouble! You don't just move school property!"

She ignores me and continues to move it, showing me a secret passageway behind it. No way.

"Shhhhh." She takes my hand again and leads me inside. We walk through the passage, I can faintly see a door at the end. I watch as Takamina puts her hand on what looks like a dial, and turns it to a blue color. She turns to me, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

She opens the door, revealing darkness. She nudges me forward, encouraging me to go in. It doesn't look like I have a choice now. I carefully walk through, Takamina's hand assuring me it's safe. It's cold here and feels closed in, like we're underground. Pulling out a flashlight that she really should've pulled out before, she shines it around to guide us. I look around and I was right. We are underground, the walls dirt and brown, it's hollowed and formed like a tunnel. We soon reach a ladder heading up.

"After you."

I slowly climb up the ladder, Takamina following. A hatch is at the top. I take the handle opening it, and pull myself up through it.

Its night, but the sky is bright. I stand, staring unbelievingly at my surroundings. The hatch lead to a grassy field. I see purple trees and orange bushes. There are multiple flowers across the field, their petals all green and brown with their stems shown in a variety of colors. What gets me though is the breathtaking view of the sky. It's a mix of dark blue and purple, with an orange highlight streaking across the expanse. The sky is covered by countless bright stars, and if I'm not wrong, a comet is just passing by. A gray-blue planet is clearly seen, very close to here. It shadows another planet that looks pink with a dark red outline. I see a broken yellow moon orbiting it, bits of it floating in space. It's so unreal. What is this place? I take a step forward in wonderment, but I end up stepping up in the air. I float down though, landing back on the ground. There's not much gravity here! I giggle and try jumping, my figure leaping up high, then slowly falling back down.

I look back to see Takamina watching me in amusement. She gracefully bounds over to me, moving around so easily.

"So...I take it you like it?"

"What's not to like? This place is absolutely amazing. How is this possible? Where are we?" I breathe my words. This is like a dream.

"The door. It's like a portal, it leads to here. I don't know exactly where we are, but I guess somewhere in the universe, on a planet strangely similar to earth, but it's obviously different. It has a better view."

Yeah. I fall back down to the ground, looking up at the sky. Takamina lays beside me looking up at it too. It's so quiet and peaceful here, like there's nothing to worry about.

Takamina breaks our silence.

"I'm sorry I haven't been around much. I was probably worrying you. I've been spending my time here though, exploring this beautiful place. It takes some time to travel around since there's less gravity, but it's worth it. This place is unbelievable. I was like you when I found it."

I don't answer. Wow. She's been here all this time?

After a while, Takamina gets up.

"Come on, there's one more thing I want you to see."

I get up and we bounce, floating to our final destination. It's actually quite a long way. After passing through the field, we move through a forest, the purple trees giving off a sense of tranquility. I feel safe here. We come to a clear river and somewhat walk along it, up to a wide waterfall. Takamina walks in front of me and goes through the waterfall. Unmoving, I just watch the place where she went through. She pokes her head through it, all drenched.

"Aren't you coming?"

I hesitate going through the waterfall. I don't want to get wet. Oh wait. I can just phase through it. I don't want to keep her waiting though, so I hurry through.

We're in a cave! I notice that gravity is normal here. I follow her through it, I see a light ahead. We come into a cavern where a crystal surrounded lake laid. The walls are glowing and the ceiling is coated with gems of all sorts, the water below reflecting it to sparkle in different colors.

My eyes wander to a blanket on the ground. Takamina sits there grinning with a basket of food waiting.

"I thought we might have dinner here."

I laugh. "And I thought it couldn't get any more perfect."

I sit while Takamina takes out some sandwiches, sushi, rice balls, and a canister filled with tea. This seems more like a really late lunch. I'm not complaining though. I still get to eat.

We enjoy the food and chat, talking about several useless things and random topics.

"Um, Acchan?"

"Hm?"

"You know the festival is next week right?"

"Yeah, I guess. It'll be a lot of fun."

She looks really nervous all of a sudden. Like she's trying to come up with the right words to say, but failing.

"Err... If we win the tournament… will you go to the following dance with me? Ah eto um, you probably don't want to, but I mean, if we win though." She laughs nervously.

Interesting. Why would she think I wouldn't want to? Hahaha, "And if we lose?"

"Uh um...well, you don't have to and you can go with someone else if you prefer. You can do whatever."

She's so cute like this! I just want to hug her!

"Sure, I don't mind." I'd love to go with her. I act indifferent towards her though.

"Really?! Ah yatta..." She falls to the ground, relieved. I laugh at her, she's really something.

"That's if we win the tournament though."

"Hai! I will do my best!"

I like her determination. She really wants to go with me, I feel all bubbly inside now.

"Let's head back now, it's getting late." I check my phone, the dorm will be closing its doors soon.

"Ah! Yeah, let's go!"

We pack up our little picnic, laughing and talking together as we travel back, hand in hand. I'm starting to realize this new feeling I've felt growing inside me the past weeks. I don't feel the need to worry about it though. I have hope.

~~~~~~~~~~

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: The 3 Classes - Chapter 5 (1/26/14)
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2014, 03:09:21 PM »
Will there be MaYuki!? I want Flash and The Cyborg together please?

Offline oKei

The 3 Classes - Chapter 6 part 1 (2/1/14)
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2014, 02:24:26 PM »
Minna, thank you for waiting. Here's the next chapter! I'll be dividing it into parts.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 1

Takamina’s POV

-the day of the fall festival-

All the students gather in the gym for the introduction of the Fall Festival. Every Class lines up in their own section. I see a lot of unfamiliar faces. Hopefully, I’ll get to know them soon enough. We all wait patiently as Aki-P—that’s what everyone calls him—comes up in front of us with a mic.

“Good morning, students. As you know, the Fall Festival begins today, lasting only 2 days; the final day ending with the formal dance in the evening. The events of the tournament have been decided. Some may be familiar to you, and others may not. Keep in mind that the tournament is a friendly competition. We are all friends, one big happy family, and one school. I’d like to see good sportsmanship this year.”

He eyes the students of blocks A and B.

“There will be 3 events, a winner for each of them and a grand prize winner based on scoring of the events. The prize will be announced at the end of the tournament.”

The gym fills with whispers as students begin to speculate what the prize may be.

“The first event will be a game.”

A man steps up behind Aki-P.

“Togasaki-san here will announce more information as the tournament progresses.”

Togasaki-san takes the mic, “The first event will take place here in the gym. We will be having a game of dodge ball, but not your normal kind of dodge ball. Lines will be placed to form a triangle where each block will remain behind. No one may pass them. Four dodge balls will be placed across each line, and you have the freedom of using your powers to the best of your abilities. If you get hit, you’re out. Sit at the bleachers until the game ends. Last person standing in the game wins for their Class. You’re dismissed for now.”

Everyone looks around at each other excitedly. They can hardly wait for it to start. Togasaki-san leaves us while people come in to prepare the gym. We all wait on the side, in the bleachers.

Yuki-san calls us to gather up. Two girls are standing beside her.

“This is Minegishi Minami and Sashihara Rino. They’ll be participating with us.”

“Hi! Just call me Miichan, let’s have some fun!” She looks pumped up for the games.

‘Ah Sasshi desu.” The other girl seems kind of nervous.

Yuki-san explains the plan and how we’re gonna play. She said to keep our eyes on both sides we’re facing, since we can be hit from anyone in either direction. If we mainly dodge, we should be fine. If we focus on trying to hit one person, someone may take the opportunity to hit us while we’re at it. We have to be careful. But otherwise, try have fun. It’s not as easy as it sounds.

While discussing the game, a warning bell rings. All the Classes move to their respective positions and line up across, away from the balls. I take a look around at the people in the room. Most are crouching in a running position, getting ready to race for the balls.

There are total of 23 students participating. Eight Elites, eight Elementalists, and seven Attributes.

Block K’s students looks ready as ever, the students have confident looks about them. Most of them look athletic. It might be trouble dealing with them, especially since they have Sae, Sayaka, and Jurina. The other students look formidable too, though I know most of them. Whatever elements they control I’m going to have to watch out for. 

Over where the Attributes are, they don’t seem to be doing much. A couple of the students are just standing, swaying around as if there’s no need to worry. One of the students, she’s tall with short hair, seems to be standing in the front of the rest with her arms crossed. She has a defined smirk across her face, looking very intimidating. There are two girls by her side. At her left, there’s a small girl wearing a dark hoodie and brown combat boots. She doesn’t look very athletic, but she has a devious gleam in her eyes. The girl at her right seems strong-willed, and she carries an electric guitar on her back. Dang, the problem with the Attributes is that you’ll never know what kind of ability or power they have, so you can’t tell what they’ll do. They have unique gifts, most dealing with the mind or other senses, and other specialties. It doesn’t help much knowing that.

A timer counts down.

I’ll need to keep my guard up.

I glance at Acchan. We’ll have to watch our backs.

This is going to be a long tournament.

In your position set!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One’s POV

A horn blares through the gym, the students make their move.

Yuki flashes up to the line, grabbing two balls and retreats. Yuko teleports, reaching the last two and easily avoids getting hit.

Meanwhile, Sae bends the air, creating a small whirlwind to transport a ball to her side. Sayaka slams her heel into the floor, pushing a chunk of earth underneath a ball to send it flying over to her. An unknown girl with a pouch by her side manipulates water out of it and coats her body with it. She runs over to the line to retrieve the other two, the water protecting her just in case.

The tall girl with short hair, struts her way to the line for a ball, and creates an illusion to make it seem like she hadn’t moved from her previous spot. Another unknown girl from block B, holds her position, her eyes glowing purple as she uses the psychic power of telekinesis to move the rest of the balls into the hands of her comrades.

Everyone freezes, holding their breath as they see each class with dodge balls. They now know what some of them can do. Their eyes dart from side to side, trying to figure who’s going to make the first move.

. . .

As if reaching a silent agreement, all at once the gym explodes into chaos, balls flying everywhere to hit their targets.

Kitarie runs up to the line, as close as she can to the Elites. She uses her powers to freeze the floor below some of the students, making them slip and fall.

Jurina runs over beside her and uses the chance to throw a ball at one of the fallen students, giving it a fire boost. Another ball heads her way, but she ducks causing it to hit Kitarie in turn.

While Tomochin draws on the gym floor, Paruru uses her telepathy to connect all of her comrades’ minds, so they can communicate easily what to do and where they should go, without others knowing. Rena covers for them, generating multiple virtual images of the three of them to confuse people.

The psychic girl uses her powers to attain several balls and aims it all at one student at a time. Seeing their fellow classmates fall in such a way, the other classes collaborate to take her out.

Noticing that one of her best kouhai is in trouble, the tall girl conjures up a powerful illusion of a giant clowns head. It has ruined make-up and an unwavering creepy smile, revealing its pointed teeth. The clown illusion smiles wider, making other students back up a bit. It proceeds to open its mouth, multiple huge cockroaches pouring out it.

Several students drop their balls and run away, the cockroaches crawling after them. They’re just illusions, but they seem too real. As they run, a lot of them get hit by the students of block B. They took the opportunity to use the illusion to their advantage. Although utterly terrified, Jurina tries to hold her ground and attempts to burn the roaches, making their illusion disappear. It’s all in the air though as one cockroach sprouts wings and flies towards Jurina.

Paralyzed, her heart beats super fast, one of her worst fears being realized. A literally giant cockroach, FLYING. Unable to take it, she faints. 

About the same time, Yui and her duplicates get overrun by the bugs.

While using lightning to zap the roaches away, Sae takes the opportunity to hit Yui out of the game.

As the cockroaches swarm through all the courts, Takamina uses her strength to beat up the roaches and make them disappear. At one point though, all the illusions, including the clown head, disappears. The illusions couldn’t last long. Takamina then shrinks really small so no one would be able to notice her. A ball lands near her, so she seizes it and throws it at the psychic girl whose next target was Acchan.

Acchan can take care of herself though. As balls head toward her, they end up going right though her. She can’t turn off gravity because no one would get anywhere. She picks up a ball and throws it at Myao. It hits her and bounces off also hitting Sae. Double point! It actually counts so those two are out. Jumping at her small victory she fails to notice a ball heading her way. Her leg gets hit and she falls, but doesn’t hit the ground. A tiny Takamina holds her up from underneath, shouting at her to get up and move out of the court for her safety.

In another part of their court, a sneaky invisible NyanNyan wandered about, dodging balls here and there if they coincidentally got in her path. A student from block B sees her though. The girl in the dark hoodie smirks and thinks, Clever. She thought she could escape from her fate. Her unique senses of vision allowed her to see through her invisibility. It looked like her friends were busy, so the girl took it upon herself to hit her.

Yuko watches horrified as her precious NyanNyan gets hit in the face. “No! NyanNyan!” She cries and whips her face to B’s students in rage. “Who threw that?!”

A fury releases in Yuko as she doesn’t receive an answer. She teleports in the blink of an eye, constantly striking down the Attributes and anyone who gets in her way. She hits Paruru, Rena, and the tall girl. Still not satisfied, she breaks the rules and teleports to the Attribute’s court. She gets a hold of the girl in the dark hoodie and starts pummeling her. “Let’s see if you like getting hit in the face!”

Tomochin, who finally finishes her drawing, taps it to make it into reality. A machine gun made for the dodge balls is held in her grasp. Loading it, she aims at Yuko who continues trying to beat up the girl. Tomochin guns her down, making her collapse on top of the other girl. They’re both now unconscious so they’re taken to the infirmary where Jurina also is.

Not wanting to use her power, a scared Sasshi runs around, pushing her luck to see if any balls will hit her if she runs randomly. Of course it will though. That’s a terrible strategy.

Zipping around, Yuki dodges Tomochin’s oncoming attacks on her. Tomochin’s gun fires with speed matching hers, but her accuracy is always off.
Seeing her chance, Sayaka summons a small rock on the ground in Yuki’s path. She trips over it face forwards and rolls several times before her body skids to a stop. Tomochin smiles as she acquires her target, then aims for Sayaka who realizes what’s happening too late.

Miichan steps forward and transforms into a monkey. She hops around, easily dodging Tomochin’s gunfire and reaches for a ball. With it, she starts at a run, facing Tomochin. As she gains momentum, she transforms again, but into a kangaroo. The kangaroo stops in front of the line and tosses the ball in the air.

As it comes down, Miichan jumps, using her feet to kick the ball and strikes Tomochin down.

It comes down to four left in the game. Takamina and Miichan from block A, the water manipulator from block K, and the girl with the guitar from block B.

With a ball in theirs hands, they all stare each other down. Takamina eyes the unknown Attribute. She wonders what she can do. She noticed that she hasn’t used her power since the game started but has managed to get this far. Keeping her eyes out for both girls, Takamina calls Miichan over to discuss a plan.

Though unsure, Miichan reluctantly agrees. She transforms into an eagle, and passes the line, flying over the water manipulator and guitar girl in a circle.

They both look up and stare at her, wondering what’s she doing, but they always glance back at Takamina who does nothing.

A moment later, Miichan releases the waste. Lumps of poop fall across of the girls’ faces as she flies past them.

Yep, that’s enough to do it. Miichan thinks as she flies back towards Takamina.

She lands beside Takamina, as both girls across from them cry out in anguish and shock.

The water bender washes her face off quickly with her water, upset that her make-up had to come off. She can still somewhat feel the slime of the poop that fell upon her. It gives her shivers. Shaking her head, she pulls more than enough water from her pouch and rides upon it, surfing her way towards Takamina and Miichan, turning it into a battle rather than a game. Takamina immediately jumps into the air and comes back down with her fist facing downwards. She focuses all her strength into her fist as it reaches the ground, producing a hole that reaches deep into it. The girl’s wave drains into the hole, along with her falling into it.

Meanwhile, the guitar girl pulls her guitar in front of her. She connects it to an amp that magically appears out of nowhere. Smiling, she faces Miichan who’s weary. She strums a simple tune that abruptly changes into harsh chords and a piercing noise, forcing Miichan to her knees as she covers her ears. Colorful music notes dance through the air as the notes fly off her guitar. They surround Miichan, clumping together in an insane and inhumane harmony. Miichan shrieks in agony, her ears bleeding from the antagonizing music. The rocker girl laughs at the pain she's inflicting upon Miichan. She lets her music do its work as she picks up a ball nearby and accurately hits her mark, ending Miichan's pain.

As Takamina finishes up with the Elementalist, she turns her attention to the rocker girl whose music just killed off Miichan.

Just kidding. It sent her into a traumatized and almost brain-dead state, so she was rushed to a special hospital-like room somewhere in the Academy.

"Who is this girl? Why are block B's students so insane?" Takamina thought of the illusionist as well as the girl before her and questions the allowance of such dangerous students into the Academy.

The rocker girl pauses to crack her knuckles. She seems to be having fun. From the moment Miichan crossed the lines, all the rules have been thrown out and things have gone crazy. No one looks like they'll be stepping in anytime soon. Takamina tries to think fast. She knows she doesn't have much time before the girl begins her slaughter.

The probability of this working was low. Takamina shrinks once again, but even tinier. She climbs into the dodge ball in front of her by squirming through the hole that's used to fill the ball with air. Once inside, Takamina realizes a major flaw in her plan. She can't see through the ball. Frustrated, she decided to guess where she might be and uses her strength to push the ball in her direction.

The rocker girl can't see Takamina anymore but notices the moving ball. She takes her guitar in her hands and blasts music towards it. The music notes poke the ball, but the sounds can't seem to get through it. Takamina can feel the vibrations of the sound through the ball. She uses it to pinpoint the location of the girl and runs towards her at full speed. The ball gets closer to the rocker, but she relentlessly plays, trying to get through the ball to the person inside.

Though she'll be pulled with it, Takamina gives one final push using all of her strength to speed the ball upwards to the girl. In slow motion, the girl widens her eyes in surprise as the ball makes contact with her chin. She's thrown backwards to the floor, her head making a sickening thud.

Takamina climbs out of the ball and returns to her normal size. She sees the knocked out girl and is amazed to see she actually hit her.

A horn sounds to signal the end of the game.

The girls from block A—well, the ones who are left—all rush over to congratulate Takamina in giving them their victory.

"That was the scariest game of dodge ball I've ever seen." Sasshi states.

Takamina replies, "That was the last game of dodge ball I'll EVER play."

They all laugh, just glad to have gotten through it. Unfortunately, they're not even finished with the day yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: You know, writing is fun! I never knew writing could be so much fun lol. If you don't write, give it a shot. The more AKB fics, the better, ne? :D

-btw, i tried to attach a picture of how the court looked but i don't know how, gomen. :(

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: The 3 Classes - Chapter 6 part 1 (2/1/14)
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2014, 06:39:50 PM »
So... Mayuyu is introduced right!? Plus Mii-chan and the guitar girl... Sayanee!? Wow Yuko, again with Kojiharu?

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The 3 Classes - Chapter 6 part 1 (2/1/14)
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2014, 11:35:13 PM »
Why haven't I read this?!?!
It's really interesting, you're a genious, seriously!!
And it's AtsuMina... we really need AtsuMina fics right now.. At first though, I thought it's gonna be TakaYuu, not that I was gonna complain :D
Update soon!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SHINee - The SHINee World (Doo-Bop)